Just a friendly reminder

While he was killing 50 of them, 500 came and after that day 5000. You guys are so proud after killing literally a single group of them when all of them got collectively replaced x10 within the next hour. For every one you take down there's a hundred more to take their place, you can't beat mass immigration Zig Forums

Attached: 1546558535675.jpg (635x385, 68.71K)

Sure we can.

You can beat mass immigration but you don't do it by playing into the jews hands and painting yourself as an evil baby killer.

You do it by removing the Jews from power. Not their pets. Their pets will be replaced like OP says.

If you are disgusted by the rotherham rapes, standing on a soapboax and exposing the dirty muslims and the dirty kikes who enabled them, is far more effective in redpilling your average citizen.

Killing a bunch of unarmed parasites in cold blood, does nothing to awaken the aryan spirit in your race.

Look at you, so contrarian. To be fair OP he has gotten rid of more shitskins than you have so sit down and shut the fuck up.

>(((you fellow white men)))

Raus, juden.

Hi Illyrian, I see you're shilling endlessly today. Are you afraid?

Nobody ever said it was going to be easy.

Are you talking about Sunni muslims?

Because the shooter (a Shia Muslim) is doing Allah's work.

Attached: 132c2e58ca7b81d40d940a91f116d1dd724c02f4c7deca2648cdd851a69b34ee.png (1006x652 126.59 KB, 116.58K)

You're not fighting shit lol, dumbass.

You think the average white condones slaughter in cold blood? What a retard you are.

Found the kike doctor.

Don't care. What are YOU doing to stop it?

Now that's some deep fucking taqiyya :^)

Attached: 6d0c458c33afdc016ef901d32c8b508e96405210dfbb0463d4a078c018820f94.jpg (921x800, 160.96K)

True, if anything he should've went for the politicians who were advocating for open boarders.

Well, Shia vs Sunni is not my fight.

If the terrorist (a Shia) went on to kill 50 Sunnis in their mosque, idc. However, we're now been blamed thanks to his manifesto.

Shia Muslim shot up Sunni Mosque and blamed it on the white kafirs?

That's why Carfentanil is the choice, when removing large enclaves of kebab.
In it's pure form, it's just as deadly as nerve gas, and it is easily aerosoled from a pressure tank as you drive throughout the enclave.

Hundreds of thousands will die.

Attached: EvilSmile3.jpg (418x413, 12.43K)

On 911, one luggage of the hijackers was left on the ground and it contained their manifesto. This evidence clears Israel of any anti-semitic conspiracy theory. :^)

That's how you sound like

Im certain thats not how the New Zealand immigration system works.

That seems possible.

Over the next few days, we should pay attention to reports regarding that terrorist's connection in Pakistan OR elsewhere. IF AND ONLY IF, his activities were for some group's interests, then it wouldn't surprise me he went to Israel too.

The whole invasion across the White world should of been prevented by the military, these are programs that end in genocidal wars. We are about to enter a post-industrial age of automation and (((they))) have set the playing field for endless conflict all in the name of sentimental slave trafficking.

That is impossible my friend. Do you think you can remove 50% of politicans and be painted as evil? You would have to do shit like this massacre every day for next 30 years on global level to remove jews from power. You optic cucks are useless. I bet you belive Trump actualy want to build wall, but they just don't let him.

reported

based.

Wife just got back from work and she says that the people in her office are starting to get angry that White people are constantly being demonized and hounded. They didn't really give two fucks about this event.
The fire fucking rises

You sound like a doctor who only wants to treat the symptoms, not the cause

Give your wife a high five.

But there is no putting the genie back in this bottle.

Beautiful. I can't wait to talk about the event with my partner tonight. Instill some redpills here and there. Let it grow

this is just the very beginning :)

It looks like this event may actually have triggered the beginning of some much bigger. What a way to kick off the White Awakening.

Jews and their goyim puppets are each other’s symptoms and causes. They both rise together. But they also fall together. That being said, it’s ever so slightly easier to attack the goyim, because the Jewish defense of their puppets will always be a facade and superficial. And the defense is always a facade and superficial because they’re goyim puppets. And it’s slightly easier to attack puppets in the first place because they’re goyim.

Except you made those numbers up lmao. They lost 50 in one day, you are talking 500 in 6 months.

Guess we'll have to kill more then.

Attached: 1199927670_32031f6bfb.jpg (500x256, 60.38K)

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
─────────────────────────────────────
//

If the kikes were as smart as they continually claim, they would have seen it coming. We all did.

The point wasn't to make a meaningful impact in their numbers. The point was to try to rial up a race war. Bring forward a moment where it's do or die.

This. If we have a copycat within the next week it we'll really have a chance. A third after that would be enough momentum to kick things off officially I think.

this. roll for minneapolis/st paul

Attached: plzplzplz.jpg (238x211, 5.48K)

Looking at the rise of school shootings there is a real chance of this catching on. But it's probably gonna take years.

Extra credit if the next one is a Corbyn supporter near Finsbury Park who does it because of the folly of Brexit.

I don't expect a copycat, I expect a response. After both sides agree, it's war.

Never come back to this board ever again

They'll change their minds and not move and if they're here already, they'll move back. If not, just shoopdawhoop some more of them until they get the message that they are not welcome.

>(((While he was killing 50 of them, 500 came and after that day 5000. You guys are so proud after killing literally a single group of them when all of them got collectively replaced x10 within the next hour. For every one you take down there's a hundred more to take their place, you can't beat mass immigration Zig Forums)))
ACCELERATE
C
C
E
L
E
R
A
T
E

That’s cool
I know individual bubba preppier types around here that have well over 100k .223 and several thousand .308 .300wm 7mm-08 and shit
ACCELERATE

Accelerate means letting them win and commiting suicide. Acceleration is a big fucking meme that plays right into the hands that want whites eradicated.

To be honest I don't blame them for visiting Pakistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, too bad it is inhabited by one the most shitty of mudslime shitskins.

Attached: Saif_ul_malook_lake-01.jpg (4608x3456, 4.2M)

Aryan is literally a slur

As he looked down the beach, he saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself to think of someone who would dance to the day. So he began to walk faster to catch up. As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn't dancing, but instead he was reaching down to the shore, picking up something and very gently throwing it into the ocean.

As he got closer, he called out, "Good morning! What are you doing?" The young man paused, looked up and replied "Throwing starfish into the ocean."

"I guess I should have asked, Why are you throwing starfish into the ocean?"

"The sun is up and the tide is going out. And if I don't throw them in they'll die."

"But young man, don't you realize that there are miles and miles of beach and starfish all along it. You can't possibly make a difference!"

The young man listened politely. Then bent down, picked up another starfish and threw it into the sea, past the breaking waves. "It made a difference for that one!"

that is not the definition of accelerate

accelerate verb
ac·​cel·​er·​ate | \ -lə-ˌrāt
\
accelerated; accelerating
Definition of accelerate

intransitive verb
1 : to move faster : to gain speed The car slowly accelerated. The pace of change has accelerated in recent months.
2 : to progress from grade to grade more rapidly than usual : to follow a speeded-up educational program

transitive verb
1 : to bring about at an earlier time Circumstances accelerated their departure.
2 : to cause to move faster accelerated his steps also : to cause to undergo acceleration
3a : to hasten the progress or development of accelerate our efforts
b : increase accelerate food production
4a : to enable (a student) to complete a course in less than usual time
b : to speed up (something, such as a course of study)

specifically definition 3a is directly applicable to our situation

Yes you can. Start killing politicians.
If two take their place, kill them. Four? Kill them.
It's really that simple.

This man didn't kill our traitors, he killed our enemies. He's a hero regardless.

Killing 50 Muslims does not magically create 50 Whites. Immigration is only a short term problem. Birth rates in Africa are dropping and immigration will drop as third world countries develop and governments become concerned about brain drain. The long term problem is birthrates. We can increase birthrates through economic incentives and social campaigns.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. DOTR is antithetical to that goal. The political solution is the only solution.

Reminder to search "Synagogues/Mosques in my area" to find nearby enemy locations. Government officials have offices and are easily located. The governments of Europe, the US, and beyond are intentionally and purposely opening the borders to flood in the trash from the 3rd world. It will be no issue showing those government officials and their families a magazine full of love and attention.

jfid obviously isnt sending their best folks.

Attached: 7296485d38ef99a1a98a3192a13d71f54bca675b73489b4e45e1d977461d72f8.jpg (647x510 59.07 KB, 22.36K)

You're wrong. History shows that you're wrong.

Doubt. Chilling effect is real. Attack and they will stop coming.

true.
false.

so up the kill count? got it

760 million whites vs 1.4 billion muds works out pretty damn well at a 1 to 50 ratio. Hell, kill just two each and it'd work.