WE NEED TO DIG.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Pic 1 related.
I KNOW I've seen this unedited picture. The man in fatigues is the second mosque shooter. The man is a negro. This half of the happening is being buried and only the "ebil whitey" is being talked about.

Vid related is the muddies POV of the second attack. It's already trying to be holed by organic posters.

Can't upload vid, dupe exists - here's a mega;
mega.nz/#!2mASTaRT!OiW0iPGAmRdZPYxNH0O3ABwyX8grAZ3UCGcuLgSNZeE

Articles on second shooter apologies I can't go to archive.* I get a Pale Moon can't find the server at archive.fo. error
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/

Attached: News-7---black-man-in-army-fatigues-on-side-walk---face-blurred-out.PNG (2 MB, 1532x860)

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/national/384811/watch-christchurch-mosque-shooting-police-press-conferences
ulozto.net/!dju4EdxJT8Qk/brenton-rar#_ga=2.201856018.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202
my.mixtape.moe/vncclp.mp4
kiwifarms.net/
ulozto.net/!Ob6Houzf9unW/branton-legend-mp4#_ga=2.185521194.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/NZ_DPM_with_Webbing_Gear.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/yscqiz.png
facebook.com/Otago-Muslim-Association-20677822935878
facebook.com/206778229358786/videos/451628238207116/
news.com.au/world/pacific/camouflage-wearer-claims-wrongful-arrest-over-christchurch-mosque-shootings/news-story/713f078527783e199f6d0ad5d74ab490
youtube.com/watch?v=8mYqLE94i58
dissenter.com/discussion/begin?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mYqLE94i58
archive.is/qpB4O
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-camouflage-wearer-seeking-compensation-over-arrest-report.html
archive.fo/TMTlC
en.mogaznews.com/World-News/1152714/Innocent-man-30-was-arrested-because-he-was-wearing-camouflaged-clothing.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815953/Innocent-man-30-arrested-wearing-camouflaged-clothing.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/17/stephen_miller_defends_president_trumps_decision_to_declare_a_national_emergency_on_the_southern_border.html

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

At least the spammer does something good, brang this thread to the top of the page for visibility

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Attached: 11.png (1.5 MB, 1702x874)
Attached: 12.png (1.68 MB, 1439x2464)
Attached: 13.png (492.24 KB, 720x720)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

CRISIS ACTORS
It's the kind of tired that sleep won't fix.

Attached: 1552674326155m.jpg (74.92 KB, 1024x526)
Attached: bb73c94701c97b69a611377e893f64fd75da950221d36f5e2a217ef6dbf04721.jpg (20.14 KB, 320x295)

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Oh hey, great minds.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

AAAYYYY

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

That's a kike

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

I KNOW I've seen this unedited picture.
Here's your photo retard. It was posted in another thread

Attached: clearly-a-slide-thread.jpeg (116.46 KB, 600x585)

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

He looks pretty White to me.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Yes hes white by the look of it.

Jason King
Jason King

How is he even close to being white?

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Not even remotely "white"

Attached: shills.jpg (190.08 KB, 600x585)

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

<PAN
God of nature, the wild, shepherds, flocks, of mountain wilds, and is often associated with sexuality
Probably nothing, but I question everything.

Attached: PanandDaphnis.jpg (31.68 KB, 388x769)

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

kek…

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

What the fuck happened to his face? poor guy

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

vid is fake and gay

Attached: fag.jpg (11.41 KB, 200x224)

Angel Young
Angel Young

could be polynesian

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

fatigues and facepaint
neon green bar on chest
Literal glow nigger?

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Mass casualty exercise actor in prior years
HERE WE GO AGAIN with another kike false flag

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

yes but mossad

Gavin White
Gavin White

Embarrassing the shooter was such a beta cuck. Also confirmed jew (of course, no surprise there). Still p. funny vid for a chuckle

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

link to video?

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

ANOTHER SHOOTING HAPPENING AT WESTFIELD MALL IN USA

Attached: NZ-mossad.jpg (200.39 KB, 1024x1024)

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

/leftypol/index.html

looks dirty to me

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

<How do we know this event took place in Christ Church? Especially the interior of the mosque. Can mossad agents not dress up?
<How do we know this event wasn't filmed over multiple hours? Just because something is "streamed live", doesn't mean the input source is not showing prerecorded footage.
<Jews blame Muslims for attacks in Europe, and Europeans for attacks on their buildings.
<The Zig Forums angle looks like it was MADE to be something you should accept. XDDD look u guyz, it has epic memes! Remove kebab yo. Navy seal copypastas, he's totally /ourguy/
<Do not trust anything.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

All threads on plebbit that mention(ed) a black shooter are deleted and purged.

I'm sure there's a ton more.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-15-at-17.07.49-fullpage.png (230.18 KB, 1742x2875)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-15-at-17.07.44-fullpage.png (259.05 KB, 1742x2891)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

<How do we know this event wasn't filmed over multiple hours? Just because something is "streamed live", doesn't mean the input source is not showing prerecorded footage.

A point I brought up last night.
Why were all the bodies already bodies in two corners of the large conference room? While there may be some blood, there is a very suspicious lack of blood. The head shot on that woman on the floor in the large conference room is very suspicious. Blood doesn't pool, it immediately spatters 8+ feet.
Then the timings of everything, the cohencidences with this guy loving mudshits in '17

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Hollywood level of production?
Too hell you say?

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

radionz.co.nz/news/national/384811/watch-christchurch-mosque-shooting-police-press-conferences

multiple car bombs were said to have been found, there's no way this was all just brandon

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

it has intelligence op written all over it

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

See news in morning
Shooting don'tcare
Later on, at the bank, in line
"Everyone is now asking the question what do we do about the ultra-right group Zig Forums staging these terror attacks?"
Cackle
Everyone in line looks at me
Continue to laugh anyway

Gun says traps aren't gay
THE LGBT TERRORIST KILLED MUSLIMS BECAUSE OF HIS PERSECUTION FOR BEING A GAY MAN AND 8CH IS FULL OF GAY MEN

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

MARK HAS STARTED GOING FULL SJW

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (784.73 KB, 1012x1140)

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

Can anybody explain magazine on floor?

Magazin is already on floor before he walk in and later he pic up that magazine and load it.

Attached: mystery-mag.png (908.99 KB, 647x1083)

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Oh that is so strange. And of course gaymers will think that's totally normal.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

No fucking shit, Zig Forums is a kike run shithole. Get over it.

Attached: 11.png (313.78 KB, 473x360)

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

We can argue if there is enough blood or hole in walls. But you can this magazine on floor. Just watch video again. It also looks like there was 4 incidents in Christchurch. Another strange thing is just throw away your weapon. I can understand why he didn't pick shotgun but he didn't even bother to put is AR back to car.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Went back and checked, the mag he picks up is closer to the body at your 4 mark, falls after halal hero goes for a football tackle when he had a perfect opportunity for a long barrel disarm.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

anyone know anything about the video that shows a grenade going off inside of the mosque

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

Can someone explain how this could be? That mag is already there as he walks in. He even looks at it. How did it get there?

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

Yes. But when he leave mosque for first time he pick this one too. Yes he pick magazine he drop himself but he also magazine that was already there after it.

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Did you guys saw when he goes back in the Car.
He is shooting the front window but it doesn't blow up. Just the window on the side?
I'm a weapon newby so no idea what's wrong there.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

I just came back from checking and it looked like it was laying there upon initial entry into the building before halal hero

Attached: 1507338238589.jpg (85.79 KB, 1024x663)

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Front windows are practically plastic at this point, its why he presses right against it to shoot out of it. Any FBI agent knows how to do this.

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

wont let me upload but there

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

Concave vs convex surface shock absorption. A convex surface will bear a bullet impact and the bullet will pass through, whereas the likelihood of the window "blowing out" is moreso given the impact side is concave.

Oh it's definitely there when he walks in, and definitely looks like a mag, but I don't see him picking it back up. I don't have any ideas what else looks like a mag, though.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

yeah it doesn't sit right

William Brooks
William Brooks

Looks like movie mistake to me. Like if they film this scene few times and forgot to remove mess from floor. I don't know. This have to be all fake than. It is ammo magazine. That is not stuff you found on floor ordinary.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

and when he runs over the woman it is not bumpy at all. as if shes not there anymore.

Lucas James
Lucas James

he picked it up and load it at 08:40. clear as day. looks like it was sequeal to Hardcore Henry after all.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Meant by who?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (67.68 KB, 853x67)

Carter Green
Carter Green

this is actually the most damaging evidence I've seen
I just watched the vid again and it's true. Mag is already there when he first enters and then he later picks it up and uses it

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Now i understand they want delete this video from. They fucked it up. It is all staged.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

8:40
Damn I'm stuck with some video that cuts at 6:something, please link

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

but there are no funs in the pic.
if he was carrying funs the woman would not be so casual next to him
thats a random black guy getting arrested, happens all the time.
he dropped it when he got knocked back by one guy trying to go for his gun, good thing he had that strobe light

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

right at beginning of

vid picks up after

he dropped it when he got knocked back by one guy
nope, that was a different mag, he picks that one up and then later picks up the mag that was there when he first entered

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

This doesn't surprise me this place is just as pozzed as 4ch

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Thanks Guys for explaining this.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

ulozto.net/!dju4EdxJT8Qk/brenton-rar#_ga=2.201856018.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202

pass:1488

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

He mentions spilling his spaghetti in the after commentary. I think his harness was so overfilled that he accidentally dropped some on entry. Or you didnt watch the whole video and that frame is from second entry.

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

The traps aren’t gay part of fake. It days remove kebob there

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

that was meant for you

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

A lot of anons didn't watch the original upload. The "Part1.webm Part2.webm" files. The encoding was shit and seeking skipped to like 0:00>3:15>7:20>end another user as rencoded it and seeking can be done better, not great but better.

Though I should note for the original 2 part version you could still goto any time, even if you couldn't seek there.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

What i also don't get.
Is he using his scope on the rifle? In the video it looks like he is not using the scope.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

He says it in the drive way I think, laughs about how he fucked up with the magazine dropping.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

He looks down at the magazine on the ground for a second right after the shotgun unload. It was there prior to his entry.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

I saw it yeah.

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

It is possible magazine fly away from his bag or pocket by fast turn to right. I don't know.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Actually yeah you're right, it's in motion for a fraction of a second wile in camera view

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Just uploaded that.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

there was no point in carrying around another weapon especially a shotgun that takes time to reload, he didnt want to waste time worrying about his weapons, he knew he was going to get caught so he doesnt care about evidence

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

He could have kicked it by accident when walking down the hallway to infront of him, hence why he would look at it well walking? I dont know

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

WHat do you think guys, why did he not check all rooms? just the big room ine middle?
and there was a second shooting with 7 death's, was it the same shooter? or the other one? did he film that?
Question over Questions….

Landon Price
Landon Price

the camera catches the very last second of it coming to a complete stop but you do see it sort of slide into place.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

There was also no point in stopping to shoot his shotgun. That is not what you do with shotguns.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Go write your own article

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

WHat do you think guys, why did he not check all rooms? just the big room in middle?
That + the first time entering the room there are already two piles of corpses in either side of the room (left/right from hallway).

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Top notch Hollywood production

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

yes, for sure

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

watch the video again it was one of the mags that fell out when that mussie tackled him he back peddles towards the door and then continues back into the big room looking down at the mag on the floor

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

ok I've studied this mag on the floor thing like the Zapruder film and I have found what happened

He in fact did drop it

pic 1 is when he turns to fire down the corridor
pic 2 is when he look back down main hall and starts firing, mag is not on the floor at this point
pic 3 is when mag flies out of his vest while firing
pic 4 is mag tumbling on ground
pic 5 is mag at rest on the ground

I wanted to believe that this was the smoking gun that proved it to be faked, but it was in fact his mag that he dropped

Attached: 1.jpg (175.15 KB, 1911x1065)
Attached: 2.jpg (150.78 KB, 1913x1067)
Attached: 3.jpg (158.46 KB, 1905x1077)
Attached: 4.jpg (171.06 KB, 1915x1075)
Attached: 5.jpg (171.82 KB, 1917x1075)

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

also at 07:15 some guy jump out from hall in to window or door. Why the hell others didn't do same and just duck in corner to be killed.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

This. Plus having a magazine in the hallway waiting for him would be retarded for such a "well produced" "fake video"
If you think this video is fake in any way, you did not watch it.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

You guys are better then the fbi :D

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

The entire fact that none just left from the windows makes this odd as fuck. They were on the ground floor, not the 8th floor or in an enclosed conference room.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

What the fuck is he saying well reloading in the hallway?

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Eh. This thread was made to dig about the second shooter in the second mosque, the nigger.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

you are right. you can see it fall if you realy slow down video. so magazine is real after all.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

There simply isn't any information to dig, all we got is a picture of him on his knees

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

If you think this video is fake in any way, you did not watch it
I watched it very closely, the compression makes things difficult.

Every aspect you see could be duplicated by rubber bullets and the single blood spray(not drainage there was lots of puddles) was shit and easily aftereffects'd because his camera was shit.

HOWEVER, this is very much real and people definitely are fucking dead.

We've seen videos like this faked before, entire car bombings in Iraq with 100+ victims and picture evidence of bloody, mangled bodies, only to be the case that a security camera caught all 100+ "victims" running into position and laying down before the smoke cleared. We're correct to question everything, from every potential angle, all of the time, under every circumstance.
Sarin gas in Syria, etc

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

So what is the story with the others that were detained? Can't find anything online. False flag arguments being put forth are very weak, the magazine fell off of his person when his perspective was shifted to the right. He mentions this in the car. He dropped his gun because he had no plans of escaping. He attacked Muslims because they are easier to politicize. The manifesto is being largely ignored by main stream media unlike instances in the past.

Big question remains, who were the others?
If they were in league with Tarrant, he likely put on the stream partly to conceal their actions in order to buy them more time. Or were they agents? Man pictured is definitely not white, but then again we don't know anything about him. Maybe he happened to look suspicious so they detained him? If this were a staged event, wouldn't it make more sense to use an all white cast? or at least all "white presenting" cast?

It is strange that everyone piled up on the walls, but I've never been in a situation like this. Some can be seen running out of the building not far from where they were huddled. If more of the men had rushed him from the beginning they could of likely ended the situation there.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

It's not, that's a separate mag. You watch the video again. 6:50 and 8:30

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

What the fuck is he saying well reloading in the hallway?

You mean at 7:14??
I'm not sure, need my headphone amp to get it louder but i think he is saying "back to work"

James Brooks
James Brooks

no. you can slow down video enough and see he droped magazine just before it appers on floor. magazine is real.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

ment for sorry

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

You are fucking retarded.
The video was 17 minutes long, theres no fucking way you could fake shooting through the windshield and all that. The real video was very clear, I watched it.
You've seen the version thats been saved and posted and resaved 1000 times to the point where its some deep fried nigger shit.

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

why the fuck would they think "oh lets just put a mag here so he can use it he has a camera but what ever lol"
IDIOT

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

What is this pic supposed to tell anybody?

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

nevermind. yes. we don't have any info about second shoting except 2 minute of video with explosion. be he have some canisters in car.

i think it is real. not some rubber bullets or something. i also don't think it is MOSSAD psyop. too much shitposting for MOSSAD.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

i thought it was odd he stopped at the side of the road for a bit on the way there. was he giving whoever put it there time to complete their operation?

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

too much shitposting for mossad
nigga its Purim, no such thing as too much shitposting

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

i think he just prepared himself for bloodbath. you do this carnage once per life.

i would run away from hall no matter what and don't duck in corner. but they could be in shock.

you are right. magazine wasn't any conspiracy. but you need to slow down video lot to find proof.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

holy fucking shit. this is true. the magazine is on the ground at the beginning and after like the 3rd mag change he picks up that one. you can see it right at the beginning.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Looks like a chest rig in front of him

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

see

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

I went over this part a ton myself. When he first walks in and shoots at the guy on the first room to the right, he then turns to the hallway it seems it fell maybe he kicked it a bit. The low quality makes it look sus but the position of the mag changes slightly. Looks like it hits the wall a bit and ends up there.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

good dig user. confirming your findings after playing it back in slo mo.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

I was late this user has it

Chase White
Chase White

He dropped it because of recoil from the shots.
The other mag was dropped when he was tackled.

Attached: srzprv[1].png (1.45 MB, 648x1079)

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

Fuck i mean bitrate, not framerate.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

I saw a negro get shot in stomach. Besides him falling over, there was no other evidence that he had been shot. No blood splatter. His clothes didn't instantly turn red. There wasn't blood all over the sidewalk.

My brother was stabbed in the back by a crazy fucking spic bitch with a 5" letter opener. It went into his lung and almost killed him. He had little more than a 1" diameter blood spot around the stab wound.

I stepped on a 2 1/2" nail when I was a 17 year old sheetrock laborer. It went 1" through the sole of my boot and 1 1/2" into my foot. It hurt like a bitch when it happened, but the pain subsided in a few minutes. I finished the work day and went home. But when I woke up the next day, I couldn't walk. My foot had turned purple and blue and swollen to elephant status, and the emergency room doctor told me it was because my foot had filled with blood due to internal bleeding. The funny thing was, the inside of my sock that I had worn the day before had about 3 drops worth of blood in it, even though i had been bleeding inside my foot for hours.

Point is, gallons of blood don't necessarily explode in every direction just because the skin was forcefully punctured.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

a red dot or holographic scope really isn't necessary for CQB

Julian Price
Julian Price

The only thing I can surmise is they may have thought he would shoot a few then run away after looking down the hall and thinking the main room was empty. Not too much time to open a window and get people out. Probably told to be quiet, play dead.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

I know. I know. Sorry for false alert. Without slow mo it looks like magazine was there from begining.

Looks like Brenton Tarrant is real RWDS shitposter after all.

F

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

I'm betting that these guys were all patsies that were manipulated by the mossad.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Yep, when you kill your enemies, you are Mossad.

Then you win.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Also look around the 11 min mark when he shoots the guy on the ground there you clearly see blood splatter across the floor. The green carpet and bad quality makes it a bit hard to discern the blood splatter.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Attached: Christ-Church-accomplice.jpg (70.93 KB, 600x585)

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

There is no story. Every attempt to bring it up gets distracted into a new conversation. Just like this thread.

There's also a video of two other shooters not shooting but with rifle just walking about somewhere.
file already exists, see below

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

That struck me as odd as well. Smooth right off the curb…

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

Lower right image of the whole.

Attached: 3e396458c3a3a947c9758f2c2162b8fc1120c75f68f15c0d79a8580ebab86bd8.jpg (54.63 KB, 513x512)

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

The over the top splatter from the head shot?

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

hello brother
yea, no, shitskinns are about 'my friend' when addressing whites they don't know. If he did say brother, then the sandnigger thought it was another muzzie coming for prayer. Kit, gun and all.

That says something and not what the poster originally thinks.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

GAMERS RISE UP
WE WUZ LONE SHOOTERS
WE DID IT IMKAMPFY MY FELLOW HUWHITE

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Can anybody explain magazine on floor?
Can someone explain how this could be?
Get a player that can loop "from A to B" and loop around 06:52 to 06:54 and you will see that the magazine is in motion. You might not notice it the first watch but as you let it loop on that short bit you will see it. Similar to how it is easy to detect movement in the forest but impossible to find anything that lies still. The movement can be seen right before he point the light towards it, which I guess could have been because he hit the magazine with his leg and it got pushed forward mid air. This is correct, but the "hard to see part" will probably not convince the schizos.

tl;dr
using still image to explain low res video

Attached: 9454859603-009a1d0986-k.jpg (1.74 MB, 2048x1365)

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

There's an exit on the left side straight onto the street. You can see it later in the video when he goes back in to double tap them. Possible that they were trampling each other to get out. I don't have an explanation for the right side.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

yo dat nig's a wyt sup'mayciss

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Kinda fucked up the placement of the second sentence. Anyway I hope it helped to clarify.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

If I post the same images over and over again and write a bunch of stupid cuckchan shit they'll finally believe by jewish psy-op

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

I wanted to know, looked at the footage again, the magazine was planted there beforehand, he notices it and perhaps accidentally flashes his light on it, he picks it up after unloading about 4 magazines upon exiting. I have no idea why they planted a mag on the floor like that. any guesses?

the planted mag has the same writing on it.

another thing that was weird is he left his car boot open with backup rifles sitting in the open that anyone could grab while he shot up the mosque, why leave out that basic security measure?

Attached: 13412421.png (1.68 MB, 1928x1418)
Attached: 141412421.png (489.06 KB, 944x900)
Attached: on--exit.png (411.24 KB, 1018x906)
Attached: on-entry.png (854.68 KB, 1176x1044)

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

I stepped on a 2 1/2" nail when I was a 17 year old sheetrock laborer. It went 1" through the sole of my boot and 1 1/2" into my foot. It hurt like a bitch when it happened, but the pain subsided in a few minutes. I finished the work day and went home. But when I woke up the next day, I couldn't walk. My foot had turned purple and blue and swollen to elephant status, and the emergency room doctor told me it was because my foot had filled with blood due to internal bleeding. The funny thing was, the inside of my sock that I had worn the day before had about 3 drops worth of blood in it, even though i had been bleeding inside my foot for hours.
It clot easily. Think about where your foot is, there's 180? pounds of pressure above it whenever you walk. If you had tried to walk around immediately it would have bled more, but that you took the nail out - cleaned it (I assume) - then put a sock again tighter than nothing and a boot on only helped the bleeding. Overall you were a dumbass but you kept your foot.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

see

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

Do we have any sources for some of those claims in the middle pic? Specifically shady Christchurch stuff?

Also, has there been any more information on his interactions with Breivik/Knights? He mentions getting a blessing from them in the manifesto and also mentions Breivik with a title, which somewhat out of the ordinary.

Is it just a shitpost? I think the aussie is legit, but I can't help but feel he's being played like a fiddle for someone else's desires.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

see and

David Lewis
David Lewis

When he talks about the Knights, does he mean THE Knights within the Catholic Church or is he referring to some other independent group?

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

What would be Hotwheel's fate under a National Socialist eugenic regime? Perhaps he'd be hired as a lab rat in Dr Mengele's laboratory?

Attached: 220px-Josef-Mengele,-Auschwitz.-Album-Höcker-(cropped).jpg (15.7 KB, 220x305)

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

I'm pretty sure that part is a shitpost referencing something Breivik had said before, not some permission that he actually got. Much like he's not actually a navy seal and he wasn't actually radicalized by Candace Owens of all people.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

its possible it fell out as he was pivoting, thats more likely the case as there is no logical reason to leave a mag there

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Ah makes sense, I'm not entirely knowledgeable on Brevik's memes

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

Joseph Mengele was a fertility doctor of extremely high esteem who's primary interests were the increase of germanic birthrates. Please stop smearing the good doctor's name with the (((Frankenstein))) bullshit that is attributed to him by the holohoax industry.

Attached: Deutsches-Reich-Mother's-Cross-of-Honour.jpg (46.1 KB, 217x315)

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

good work, should have read the fucking thread first

Attached: 1550805353392.jpg (139.38 KB, 1023x682)

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

implying hotwheels disabilities would exist in Nat Soc Germany

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

started
this was debunked right after it was first posted
there were objects on the floor before he went in
<yes
after being taken down to the floor from the scuffle, he retreated to the hallway to reload, mishandled a mag, it dropped to the floor
<yes
goes back in and comes back out into the hallway to retrieve the mag he dropped earlier
he comments on this later
it's all there in the videos (((you))) fucking larpers
this is the age of communication, not information

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

To the Jews, an increasing white birthrate, especially among uncucked Germanics, is as bad or worse than the Tom & Jerry shit they made up about Mengele. They'd actually rather have their eyes dyed blue or be stitched together or whatever, than have a German nationalist figure out how to increase sperm motility and reduce the risk of miscarriage.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

I like how (((they))) are jumping all over the White Power salute in the court photo.

Attached: brenton-tarrant-857.jpg (81.29 KB, 618x410)

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

mfw the Mengele brand sperm mobility serum kicks in

Attached: yolocaust.jpg (12.22 KB, 185x315)

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

THIS WAS NOT PLANTED. He dropped the magazine and came back for it later.

Attached: not-planted.png (903.15 KB, 648x1420)

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Why do they keep censoring his face?

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

What a champ lmao

Also I'll add that all posts you see trying to make it seem fake are shills that didn't watxh the raw vid

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

They weren't kidding when they said he was into body building. Swole.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Could be some kiwi law?

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Is there anyway to obtain the video rn ? i'm late to the party

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

maori - zero results
apparently none of you cunts can tell a nigger from an abo, from a maori

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

my.mixtape.moe/vncclp.mp4

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

I wish he had worn an emoji mask, not to hide his identity just to go full in.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Overkill but maybe the next guy will add some humor into his cleanse.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Thank you .

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

kiwifarms.net/

Christian Young
Christian Young

Do not trust anything unless it's the kike shills on Zig Forums, yep.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

TIME TO REMOVE THE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT/"NATIONAL SOCIALIST" CANCER FROM THE GENE POOL

They are the reason Whites can no longer be tribal and network anymore. Nothing but endless misery.

They dox Whites as "Nazis", "Racists", etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense.
Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these low brow misfits than survival of Whites.,,,,,

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Yet you call it by it's approved SPLC/ADL name? That's the "Okay" hand gesture. He's memeing all over their faces.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Did it strike anyone else as odd that this muffukka was listening to goddamn polka music before he went in? He is calm af before any of it happens; I see three possibilities:
1) he's had extensive training and experience with killing
2) he took beta blockers or some other nerve calming drugs
or 3) he really is an ubermensch warrior with nerves of steel who thinks this shit is funny/ no big deal
There is also some strange wording and spelling in his manifesto that should be scrutinized

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Whites fighting for and wanting White tribalism are the reason Whites don't have White tribalism
it isn't jews

NIGGER MODS. TURN OFF (((TOR))). IT'S SHITTING UP Zig Forums MORE THAN THE FUCKING "I WANT A TALL GIRLFRIEND" PAJEET.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

polka music
That was remove kebab music. How do you not know this? It was a meme track.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

goddamn polka music
You the new kid on the block or something?

Attached: 21a0c7dfc77596c2b96393f058f622388ff570fd2f61044cdaed19de2b9f3d6b.jpg (62.83 KB, 662x662)

Mason Green
Mason Green

It bugs you that a white male is able to control himself and not freak out like a nigger?
That kinda proves to me that HE'S NOT on any (((drugs))).

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

oy vey ban pro White people.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

That is brown as shit, and it's not dirt on his face. Second shooter confirmed for nigger.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

oh ok oops sorry not as plugged into meme music I guess; still…

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Yeah, looks like the Rock.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Care to upload the video rather than just being a fag retard bragging

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

what site did you use to find this place? enjoying your first day here?

Attached: 1552649050685.jpg (337.81 KB, 1280x720)

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

This is the WEBM version that was being passed around. It misses the parts where he shoots at people through the windshield, but it includes the rest.

Attached: NewZealandMosqueShooting.webm (7.63 MB, 432x240)

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

at least two mags fell out when he got tackled. it's not there when he walks in.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

Still helps provide a clearer image rather than iron retard

Christian White
Christian White

At around the 1 minute 30 second mark of the webm here you can see him bending down and picking up at least one of those mags. He then proceeds to load it into his gun.

William Johnson
William Johnson

you fucking incel bitches are just that, bitches. get out, get laid, or just fucking step in front of a train. fucking retards. go watch some more hannity fucking trumpsters.

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

8/16 MB
vp8
Who's the retarded gorilla nigger who encoded this?

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

You know the rules, roastie.
TITS OR GTFO

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Roasties really gotta learn how insult better

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

ulozto.net/!Ob6Houzf9unW/branton-legend-mp4#_ga=2.185521194.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

an oldfag who apparently didn't know that the 8mb limit was increased

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

My theory is that the ones Brenton was working with had walked in the mosque to drop it there before his arrival, but your guess is as good as mine.

John Ross
John Ross

(1) and done
Not sure if baiting + same fagging or weak shilling by zogs.
either way, fuck off.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

lol u just gave me the shit one. wheres this high quality one u saw?

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Black guy is wearing NZ DPM. He's likely a soldier on a lunch break that just happened to look suspicious. Looks pretty unhappy about getting cuffed.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/NZ_DPM_with_Webbing_Gear.jpg

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

Gisela P has now set her profile to private on Starnow.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (54.24 KB, 721x495)

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

might just be some failed actress whore trying to get face time on tv

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

It's been removed from the site I originally saw it on. Here's another WEBM that was being passed around. It's much higher quality but shorter.

Attached: NZ-Mosque-Shooting.webm (15.26 MB, 864x480)

David Long
David Long

yea. was just pointing out that they were there from the fall.

it's silly to theorize there were somehow mags planted there beforehand which he picked up like video game loot, when it's pretty clear that they all fell out of his plate carrier when he fell. just muddying the water of the story pointlessly.

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

Attached: hotline.webm (3.83 MB, 648x360)

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Pre order now!

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

shooter meme veteran
goes to full/pol/
mentions jews
obscures mentioning JQ the way Mosley did
likes Mosley
likes Trump as a symbol for white identity
doesnt like Trumps politics
memes Candace Owens
created a twitter for the shooting
Zig Forums has a party during the stream
takes Tel Aviv over an hour to ruin the fun
first thread was a habbening
second thread was cancer

Imagine believing this was a psyop false flag.
Imagine believing that the entire profile of the shooter was invented.
Imagine believing the shooter was a Mossad agent.
Imagine believing the shill threads are the ones that carry the spirit of that initial happening.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

ROFL I was thinking about Hotline Miami when I was watching the original video, thanks man.

Attached: asdd.jpg (11.21 KB, 280x210)

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Can we get a HLM2 remake of this?

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

its annoying enough to render it down to a good size just go find someone elses shitty edit

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Its the new version of gun game

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

All we need now is a custom map of the place. That's hella downloads (and probably a VAC ban) right there

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

I mean remade in the game through the level editor

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

you think if he didn't shoot out his front window he would've gotten away with it

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

oh lmfao

whats the max file size here btw? i got a better quality
prob a lot longer at the very least

Attached: hotline.webm (7.56 MB, 648x360)

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

I was wondering about that, but no. There probably would had been eye witnesses that would have identified his car while he was shooting and getting back in it. He knew what he was doing and what he signed up for. There was no getting away with it.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Are mods deleting the video now? Earlier when I was on every thread was practically being spammed with the full version, glad I saved it.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

I do believe this is a jewish operation. but im combat vet. My opinion is that vid is authentically people being shot with 5.56

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

It's other sites that are deleting it almost instantly after people upload it.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

Nah I'm talking about here there are still people asking for it and people posting pieces of it in this thread but people aren't posting the whole thing anymore. This morning it was practically being spammed everywhere

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

The only falseflaggy thing about this to me is how on the nose it all was. It was like they had a checklist of memes they had compiled since the election and made sure to insert as many of them as they could into the presentation of the video and the manifesto. The entire thing almost gives off a "written by committee" feel. It was too perfect.

Attached: becc5ce6eaf846ef184739a9f3e44f45c153a7a9a4311a0167701fe923eb8334.jpg (15.42 KB, 250x265)

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

There were TWO shooters at the second mosque.
my.mixtape.moe/yscqiz.png

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

I know it was too perfect but sometimes these things just are
He just comes across as an autistic Zig Forums user doing autistic Zig Forums user things

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

original. download it if you are not lazy

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

That video is old. Trying to find a source right now.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Where is this photo from?

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

no I still have the original webm, I was just wondering if mods were deleting it

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

who cares, legit this dude knows too many memes for it to be fake

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

even Maori subhumans want Muslims gone

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

i haven't looked at the video too closely but some of the audio seems disembodied

I won't rule out that this was a hoax, you have a dummy on the street with some tomato sauce packets in the head, disembodied audio etc

Of course we can ask for proof there's really people injured with real wounds in the hospital but i'm pretty sure how that will go.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

found it.

The footage is from the Ahle Tashii Mosque In Hayatabad. At least 4 years old.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-16-02-54-35.png (166.72 KB, 1655x559)

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

THIS BOARD IS DELETING THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT THREADS

THEY ARE 404ING EVERYTHING

https:

//neinchan.

com

/polTHIS BOARD IS DELETING THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT THREADS

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

/pol

Attached: 1552532672627.jpg (379.25 KB, 860x850)

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

see

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

If you watch the video closely at that exact bit repeatedly as they come through the door, the one furthest right looks female. You can kinda see her ponytail raising up as she moves forward and then back down again as she stops and quickly turns back around.
It could just be the light but it matches the narrative that a couple were also arrested.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

Those two don't even look like the same race.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Thanks user. So literally no footage of the second shooting if it even happened. Seems like a diversion.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

What? He literally said in his manifesto he spent two years planning for this. It's more likely he just compiled this shit and wrote the manifesto over the course of two years.

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

Can anyone mate a "where do ypu see yourself in two years" meme?

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Have the mods here disclosed any of the other posts the shooter made?

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Wait is the music added in or is he carrying a speaker with him?

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

People suggested he carried a speaker with him and used songs for a sense of time. Based on the song that's playing, he knows how much time he has spent and when he needs to leave before the police respond.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

who the fuck were the other three people?

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Dang, that's pretty clever. Guess that's how he timed the tunes so good when he got back to his car too.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Prop fuck-up
Magazine on floor
Yet another B-Movie made-for-TV mass shooting

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

One was released by police and the other two were just people in the area with guns. The police won't say if the other two attacked the second mosque or if they were just wrong place wrong time

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

KTVZ
You from bend bro?

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Jews have been kicked out of over 300 countries across the world in the last 2500 years. Tell me, why would people resent the wonderful jews so much? The very jews who run our mass media and various political spheres the globe over?

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Here's a pic for everyone

Attached: Screenshot-20190315-223247.jpg (580.29 KB, 1222x2182)

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Isn't this from an old shooting that happened like 4years ago?

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Killing isn't a big deal at all. It's this simple execution then it's over. Only niggers and cowards obsess over it because they can't clearly think about it and it drives them insane. There's nothing there, and if somebody starts acting emotional about it, they're lying or they're insanely terrified to think about it.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

I should also add that this goes double for people that are obsessed with it, like gore posters. They are cowards that can't look directly at the thing which scares them or they'd lose interest like any other life decision.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

I wanted to believe that this was the smoking gun that proved it to be faked, but it was in fact his mag that he dropped
no shit you can even watch him drop it so clearly

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

His op was a year long. He was a newfag essentially. A fed with a plan first and foremost. But a newfag fed.
A newfed.

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

How about we talk about the magazine instead of dig on the original post. You guys have the attention span of a 2 year old

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

He is maori you dumb fucks.

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

The media is lying there ass off.

Attached: LIES.PNG (48.88 KB, 1223x345)

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

I love the disrespect when he runs that bitch over.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

Dream on monkey.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Holy shit this cunt is a a legend.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

imagine being this much of a fag.
Affff.

David Diaz
David Diaz

Why dont we have any details or timeline of how the second attack went down?

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

he looks like a ashkenazi mudslime semite hybrid

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

The man in fatigues is the second mosque shooter.
Nope.
See the cops completely immobilize Tarrant?
Now… see that dude without a hand on him while cop chicks takes down his phone number?
Unrelated incident.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Now that you mention it I swear I have seen that exact same picture of 'second shooter' before.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

CHECK THOSE CORNERS

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

wheres the doom version

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

he knew he was going to get caught so he doesnt care about evidence

He also thought he was going to get caught a lot sooner which is why he was rushing and just throwing weapons away when they ran out of ammo.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Don't you understand he has to say that to avoid getting backroomed and having the board shut down?

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Oh yes, I forgot. Anytime whites fight back, it's just a psyop. The real way to fight back is to tolerate all abuse and just talk and talk and talk and make memes. That's how you really win. Gonna wake up those normies. The normies will rise up! Right off their mobility scooters! You here me Jews!

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

The source is: "I'm a fucking retard holy shit fuck."
go to nuchannel with a shooter thread
Okay retard.
doesn't mention JQ
But he endorses Mosley.
show support for Israelis in Israel
even though Israelis in Israel did 9/11
He clarifies he's only fine if they don't subvert or ATTACK his people. It isn't even mutually exclusive to Jews being incapable of never meeting these criteria. It just establishes that 1. It is the criteria regardless of how practical to carry and that 2. he thinks that it's necessary to make a clarification. This is a clarification from an expectation, the expectation that Jews reasonably could/do/would subvert or attack from Israel -clarification don't occur from nothing.
"Were/are you an anti-semite?
No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people."
And there's not b-but he's not anti-semitic because you don't need to be when Jews are hated regardless of being ID'd as Jews. Jews by being Jews create a general popular feeling of amnimosity towards their industries, thier fields and their positions. If people as a whole are more skeptical of (((lawyers))), (((academics))), (((accounting))), and basically finance in general as a few examples then that's anti-semitism in effect. The kid can also clearly identify (I am inferring here) with a very vague notion in his head that such a trend towards this exists "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose" which is attributed to events surrounding Trump.
makes sure to admit to be a fan of Trump's white identity (while claiming not a fan of his politics
"Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a
policy maker and leader? Dear god no."
<a fan of Trump's white identity
<symbol of renewed white idnetity
What.
Candace Owens gets meme'd on for being a retarded leftist trend riding droompf
Okay.
twitter account before shooting
Imagine having a twitter.
Christchurch muh location
"For how long did you plan this attack?
I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at
the location in Christchurch three months in advance. "
"Why did you choose New Zealand as a place to attack?
New Zealand was not the original choice for attack, I only arrived to New
Zealand to live temporarily whilst I planned and trained, but I soon found
out that New Zealand was as target rich of an environment as anywhere
else in the West. Secondly an attack in New Zealand would bring to attention the truth of
the assault on our civilization, that no where in the world was safe, the
invaders were in all of our lands, even in the remotest areas of the world
and that there was no where left to go that was safe and free from mass
immigration."
"Was there any reason you attacked that(those) mosque(s) in
particular?
Originally the mosque in Dunedin was the main target,particularly after
watching the video on their facebook page named “Otago muslim
association”
facebook.com/Otago-Muslim-Association-20677822935878
6/
The video war entitled “Very interesting video. Only for Muslims. Please
do not redistribute” that proved their knowledge of their actions, and their
guilt. facebook.com/206778229358786/videos/451628238207116/
But after visiting the mosques in Christchurch and Linwood and seeing
the desecration of the church that had been converted to a mosque in
Ashburton, my plans changed. The Christchurch and Linwood mosques had far more invaders, in a more
prominent and optically foreign building, with less students,more adults
and a prior history of extremism. Attacking these mosques also allowed for an extra planned attack on the
mosque in Ashburton, whilst I am unsure as of this time of writing
whether I will reach that target, it was a bonus objective. "
multiple attackers under reported
Yes, they are under reported but not in this way. This is the same media that reported multiple IEDs across several vehicles within the first hours and day. Retarded take.

Why would someone clearly read the entire manifesto but then garble it so badly?
It's either literal shiling (of any kind) or someone so incredibly bad at decoding in the comprehension chain that they are actually insane.
Bonus points towards the former for hijacking the top of another ChristChurch thread to boost this stupidity and self-shilling.

Attached: 149a1f7d672cc366406e766124c3fde7.jpg (246.18 KB, 1433x2048)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

thats the highest quality ive seen . now to find the full version at that quality.

so he have had a portable speaker on him then. looks like one on his backpack

Attached: aQ8GY8h.jpg (120.35 KB, 960x720)

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Yep to jews healthy babies with healthy parents are bad and 10 year olds getting sex reassignment surgery are good with two gay parents is good. We know this is why the kikes and their bots must be dealt with

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

That’s why this is obviously not a false flag. The internationalists are kvetching so hard about sharing the video so they can rewrite the narrative. Instead of a DOTR type situation with a bro blasting away with the black sun on him they want one they can rewrite for the goyim

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

A Christchurch man says he will seek compensation for wrongful arrest for wearing camouflage clothing yesterday while police were dealing with the mosques massacre.

Stephen Millar, a 30-year-old father of young children, said he was inadvertently caught up in the police operation when he arrived outside Papanui High School intending to pick up his 13-year-old brother-in-law, the NZ Herald reports.

A police officer held a gun to his head and ordered him down on the ground.

“I looked up at the cop and he said, ‘Look at me again and I will shoot you’.

“I had no weapons on me.”

“They had me on my knees, they had a gun in my face.

“I said, ‘I’ve done nothing wrong. They said I was an idiot for wearing camouflage clothing.”

The police have defended their actions, saying the situation immediately after the massacre was rapidly evolving and they had to respond to multiple reports of potentially related events.

Millar said he had been wearing camouflage clothing since he was a child. He always wore it, although he had quit the habit today — temporarily.

He said he was arrested and put in a car.

“They have given me a verbal warning for stupidity and the only thing they could say was [that it was] disorderly behaviour.

“I still don’t understand how I was doing disorderly behaviour for wearing the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“They humiliated me publicly.”

He said friends and family who had seen published photos of him on his knees next to a police officer had recognised him, even though news media had blurred his face, and some thought he was involved in the massacre.

“People think I’m one of the bad guys.”

A recipient of a state benefit, he has started a gardening business to earn some additional money. His name is on his vehicle and he said the negative publicity would harm his business.

When asked if it crossed his mind that going out dressed in camouflage might create difficulties when the police were dealing with a mass shooting, Millar said: “No. That’s what I wear every day. Everyone that knows me knows I have always dressed like that.”

Responding to questions about Millar’s arrest, the police explained the gravity and fluidity of the situation as it evolved yesterday, but did not comment specifically on his claims.

“ … there is a heightened police presence and increased patrols in most areas of Christchurch as part of our response to the terrorist attack and there will be for some time,” a police spokesman said.

“Our response yesterday was in the early stages and we were obviously looking closely to build a picture of any of the individuals involved and all of their activities prior to this horrific event. This was a fluid, fast, live and evolving situation.

“Police were responding to a multitude of reports potentially related to the unfolding situation.

“There is no guarantee the risk is limited to Canterbury and we need all New Zealanders to be extra vigilant. Police are also vigilant and will respond appropriately to requests for service such as this.

“Our entire focus remains on managing the situation and supporting the community in Christchurch and protecting the citizens of New Zealand.”

news.com.au/world/pacific/camouflage-wearer-claims-wrongful-arrest-over-christchurch-mosque-shootings/news-story/713f078527783e199f6d0ad5d74ab490

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Reverse terrorism.

Attached: COUNTER-TERRORISTS-WIN.png (2.41 MB, 1923x1079)

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Some one take a look at this and verify it >>8734689

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

you can very easily find a really good quality one with the 16 minutes

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

Joseph Mengele was a fertility doctor of extremely high esteem who's primary interests were the increase of germanic birthrates.

So that explains the village in South America where Dr Mengele supposedly lived, with the huge rate of twins. Dr Mengele was attempting to increase the twining rate to increase the birth rate, makes a lot of sense.

James Campbell
James Campbell

A shitskin looking for hand out because police were doing their job.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Oğlum front window made to not shatter in your face when accident lan. Side window cheaper manufacture

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

There is also some strange wording and spelling in his manifesto that should be scrutinized

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Can someone also count how many people were "killed" in the video footage? Maybe the numbers reported don't match.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

That's not a magazine.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Here's the footage slowed down for proof

Attached: slowed-down.webm (1.18 MB, 640x360)

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

So basically anyone involved in the aut-right

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

He had 2 years to plan you guys really think he couldn’t have scouted and cased the place beforehand?

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

No. All the videos available are of shitty quality, but for some reason the clip is actually dropped or thrown just after Brenton clears the room on the right and resumes walking down the corridor.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

One ball three dicks acknowledged.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

So to make this clear, Brenton's pals actually ESCAPED?

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Did we only think there were multiple shooters because the number of arrests. Based brento could have driven to second mosque and put down a few rats there too.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

Fuck I though it was from one his return sweeps but this first entry.

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Different mag, son.
We are not that easily fooled.
Especially when there is video evidence contrary to your claim.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

no he is right you are wrong, you can see him drop that mag when he reloads after being tackled

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

you can dig for all the shit you want. Zig Forums I think this might be that straw. Real or fake its bad Zig Forums real fucking bad. Its going to come back in s bad way.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Need four threads?
Four Arrested?
A) Tarrant
B)
C)
D)
Four locations?
1) Al Noor Mosque
2) Linwood Mosque
3)
4)

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

This is before that tackle happens. This is literally when he first enters mosque.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Everyone of you are heartless motherfuckers. Instead of solving the situation you spend time discrediting it. You are more concerned with being correct then you are peoples lives and how this event is shaping everything for the future. Threads like this are provening the world this fact. For all of you "angel"tardsin audience today. I know for a fact are on this board. There is no love here. This is pure indifference. Your inaction to take responsibility and uncaringness for the destruction your little game has caused wont bode well for you when you time has come… which knowing the age group I am talking to here isn't very long is it? It's up to you to continue. but until you grow up and fix and this, not hide it like you are doing here, but actually fix this. Your life will continue to become as hallow as that husk of a heart you got.

You will try to fill it with all matter of actions ment to make you look as selfrightous as you can look. But your cold hearts will betray you one day and so will that guilty consciousnes on your way to the gate.

For the rest of you mindless zombies.
Buckle up fuckers, the Ides of March i
are upon us.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

I know for a fact are on this board. There is no love here. This is pure indifference.

Where do you think you are?

Your inaction to take responsibility and uncaringness for the destruction your little game has caused

Your inaction to take responsibility

lolwut? lurkmore faggot.

Bhaaa i won't even quote you again, for fuck sake you sound like a turbo kike; this is war, moshe, this is what happen when you don't look, or refuse to.

Attached: bdd321a0778832d5e935937eee53bede7fd6e0075157862734ad1bc184e4771a.jpg (111.37 KB, 590x978)

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

He puts 3 shots in windscreen point blank and it doesn't shatters, no ricochet, no bouncing of metal balls.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

That's pretty normal for laminated glass.

James Nelson
James Nelson

What happened to shot, wouldnt metal/lead balls be flying around

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Because he looks white. Its pretty obvious. Are you ok? Do you need a blanket?

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

everyone that knows me knows that thats what I wear everyday
camouflage
everyday
this is almost as retarded as a 10 year old wearing a Garfield shirt every single day to school
… except this guy is 30 years old…. YIKES.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=8mYqLE94i58

there

Dissenter comment section for the vid because YT comments are disabled

dissenter.com/discussion/begin?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mYqLE94i58

the faggot didnt archive the open star noe profile, now is closed
archive.is/qpB4O

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (217.46 KB, 1393x663)

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Just as the magazine comes in to focus it can be seen moving slightly so it was dropped from the shooter possibly kicked as he was moving.

Cameron King
Cameron King

He looks at it on his first pass through the Hall, lime camera tilts and everything, it must have been a missed one from a prior run or some other shenanigans are afoot.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

What was the black shit smeared on his jaw amd side of forehead?
WHO WERE THE OTHER 4 PEOPLE ARRESTED??

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

thanks

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

So he was another white nationalist killing innocent people, when will all this hatred towards minorities stop?

Quick, let's ask (((experts)))

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

And on the day Brenton did his thing nonetheless!

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

There is always a shooting in that mall around this time of year.

if FBI read this, did you chuckled?

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

That doesn't it, something is not adding up right

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

Holy fucking shit.

This was the first time learning of this. Any follow ups, has this been debunked or collaborated?

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

I have yet to find a single media outlet using that image that describes where it came from.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

Here's an interesting note… Most sources claim that image is from outside "al Noor mosque" or something like that, but Daily Mail has a different claim.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.74 MB, 1321x1354)

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

This is what an Aryan male should look like. Even the cops look like degenerate cucks next to his physique

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

file exist in this post
post gone

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

It was a man going to pick his brother up from school you fucking retards, this is old news.

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-camouflage-wearer-seeking-compensation-over-arrest-report.html

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

Bullshit. He's a glownigger. Nobody wears full body camouflage clothes every day, unless they are military or alphabet soup.
Nonsense coverup story.

James Barnes
James Barnes

That is NOT a magazine.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Itt glownigger accusing people as glownigger

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Who wears a military style, full camouflage shirt, pants, boots, with chest rig every day?
Only military, or spooks.
I'm supposedly the glownigger here though.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

WEW

The shills are doing another hard hoax/false flag disinfo push. They are truly terrified of us having any heroes.

Breton drops the magazine after firing off a few rounds, as is clearly proven in the attached image.

Attached: Christchurch-first-dropped-magazine-analysis.jpg (1.51 MB, 3000x6375)

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

That's a photo of a man who went to pick up his daughter from school wearing camo like a sperg. It has nothing to do with Tarrant and the shooting.

archive.fo/TMTlC
en.mogaznews.com/World-News/1152714/Innocent-man-30-was-arrested-because-he-was-wearing-camouflaged-clothing.html

THIS IS IS A DISINFORMATION THREAD

This thread is a disinformation operation, designed to try to make anons doubt the fact that the meme war has gone hot.

Attached: 1552942412279.jpg (27.04 KB, 600x336)

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Are you retarded? There is literally no way that this guy is a pureblood anything.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

given that he was in an explosion i'd say european, can't seem to find any niggers in that pic

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Calm down newfag, and check those trips. It's a fucking dig thread, on a piece of the puzzle that did not check out.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

no one is pureblood unless you're inbred like targaryens, also everyone has a mongoloid strain thanks to Chengiz khan

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

Hmmmmmmm.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

people still pushing that debunk ? just watch the damn video and you'll hear and see him drop the magz

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

oy vey! You don't know your own ancestry goy!
I can trace my line back to the beginning, to the progenitor of my people, Mannaz. Your lies mean nothing here, kike.

Angel White
Angel White

(check'd)
people
user, you know as well as I do, that those aren't people.

Attached: bastet-apep.jpg (28.08 KB, 436x310)

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

and you know for sure someone didn't fuck around with a nig nog somewhere in your ancestral line ?
kike
persianon, far from a kike… just letting you know how dumb the phrase "pure blood" is

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

based

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

idk bout apepi but this is what comes to mind

Attached: 1547840948403.png (56.42 KB, 152x254)

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

dig up the snad niggers and see who they really are? dna test, the works. now before they rot too much.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

who gives a shit, isis already planning a revenge, when that happens brendon sympathizers will hit back, possibly with gov behind them
doesn't matter which nig nog died in the shooting

Jack Young
Jack Young

there was a second explosion in the base of the tower

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

jet fuel can't melt lamb kebabs

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

i think its from the 2nd mosque. and i do remember thinking it looked like 2 guys shooting.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Please read article in entirety before reply.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815953/Innocent-man-30-arrested-wearing-camouflaged-clothing.html

No faggots. BT mosque shooting+video are real. The fucking magazine fell off his vest due to recoil, so stfu.

Location of arrest confirmed outside Papanui HS, Christchurch, NZ. (11m away from mosque1).
Identity of "Stephen Miller" is not confirmed. I'm convinced identify fraud. Reasons are Miller stated picking up his "13-year-old brother-in-law" from the school. So that we cannot trace family on social media. I also find it ironic the result when searched his name+NZ on facebook/linkedin. Also advisory Stephen Miller talks about invasions on US southern border. Not sure if this one matters atm.. realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/17/stephen_miller_defends_president_trumps_decision_to_declare_a_national_emergency_on_the_southern_border.html

Also, Miller stated wearing camo since a kid. I've seen people wear casual camo, this is more a uniform similar to BT to draw attention?

Article states officers were very aggressive pointing guns and loading him in cop car. The picture tells otherwise and makes more sense with the article that they let him off with a "verbal warning".

I don't believe he was ever actually arrested and put into the cop car. But a distraction to draw law enforcement to thinking the attack was near a school. This would definitely draw many officials to the high value location. Also officials talked of attack in Canterbury (75mi. from Christchurch) Also stated to seeking compensation. Since shooting we've heard absolutely zero about this individual. Or the other two.

Attached: nzphs.jpg (214.27 KB, 1542x849)
Attached: noornz.jpg (161.28 KB, 1053x763)

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Lmao

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Can anyone help identify piece of hardware upper right of vest. ty fellow anons.
Bump.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

So what was the deal with the other two guys that were seen on video, I've seen claims that special forces were spontaneously activated but no one has said it explains the other two gun men. They definitely seem to move as though they have experience, you can see how they both cover front and rear as they move through a fatal funnel.

Attached: ed14b445343115f85ec3214d6d02bc9937f8cae662286f0c26684e2907cfb968.mp4 (1.06 MB, 592x1280)

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

It's very strange how it just appears to materialize out of thin air, but after going frame-by-frame it does indeed look like it was not on the floor before he entered.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Agreed. Appear be somewhat tactical and geared. (I'm no expert). Also looks like they were keeping an eye on something. The way the man dressed in black peers back over the same direction before entering the lot.
They don't watch their 6 in this clip however.
I'm going to assume for now, at least one of the bombs that police reported were in that duffel and being placed. Currently working verifying this location. This is definitely between the two mosques in Christchurch. Still no official word on other individuals arrested. Seems odd, but they are most likely still investigating and do not want to release information that may be beneficial to them.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

They are armed Police operators or as you said SF. NZDF Commandos are the domestic anti-terror force.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

i need to hear audio of the capture

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Fags please stop spreading low iq unconfirmed fake news. We're laughing at you. Proof or it's only slander.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Dude Im not denying the whole thing was a staged flase flag BUT those guys are cops or soldiers.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

staged
by whom and for what cause?

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Alright user.
Confirmed location Papanui HS, Christchurch, NZ. Identities unconfirmed as of now.

Attached: 2pp.jpg (201.51 KB, 1117x791)

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

I dunno really. I just like to say stuff to fit in and look cool. Please like me

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Anchored.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

somebody must have the police audio of his takedown

did he surrender?

Kayden King
Kayden King

Hitler had a severly retarded sibling. Disabled people like cripples and retards were treated well by him actaully….

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Only two threads on the board are anchored.
And look what they are both talking about…
8 is dead.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

what's the other one talking about?

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

more concerned with being correct then you are peoples lives and how this event is shaping everything for the future
8 billion people on the planet with different beliefs on morality and living. Here you come, trying to satisfy everyone's comforts and dumb ideas. They don't have to satisfy your opinions either. Knowing the truth is more important than satisfying the opinions and feelings of 85 IQ retards. Complacency kills. Being willfully ignorant was never an excuse. Go live in a backwater country, or even just a Western nation crumbling toward diversity and see how quickly your innocent view of the world shatters. Grow up.
cold hearts
Do you want one liners? Or do you want to survive?

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

i arksed you a kwesjun

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Look at the catalog you lazy faggot
There are three now
One them is not like the other two
The two that are the same topic

Justin Price
Justin Price

To be honest I doubt it, when the guy in the black T Shirt runs past the fence look at how he's holding his rifle, that's a terrible way to hold a rifle if you know your running after an armed individual.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

but how can you tell which threads are anchored?

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

but how can you tell which threads are anchored?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit