WE NEED TO DIG

Pic 1 related.
I KNOW I've seen this unedited picture. The man in fatigues is the second mosque shooter. The man is a negro. This half of the happening is being buried and only the "ebil whitey" is being talked about.

Vid related is the muddies POV of the second attack. It's already trying to be holed by organic posters.

Can't upload vid, dupe exists - here's a mega;
mega.nz/#!2mASTaRT!OiW0iPGAmRdZPYxNH0O3ABwyX8grAZ3UCGcuLgSNZeE

Articles on second shooter apologies I can't go to archive.* I get a Pale Moon can't find the server at archive.fo. error
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/

Attached: News 7 - black man in army fatigues on side walk - face blurred out.PNG (1532x860, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/national/384811/watch-christchurch-mosque-shooting-police-press-conferences
ulozto.net/!dju4EdxJT8Qk/brenton-rar#_ga=2.201856018.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least the spammer does something good, brang this thread to the top of the page for visibility

Attached: 13.png (1702x874 1.68 MB, 1.5M)

CRISIS ACTORS
It's the kind of tired that sleep won't fix.

Attached: bb73c94701c97b69a611377e893f64fd75da950221d36f5e2a217ef6dbf04721.jpg (1024x526 20.14 KB, 74.92K)

Oh hey, great minds.

AAAYYYY

That's a kike

Here's your photo retard. It was posted in another thread

Attached: clearly a slide thread.jpeg (600x585, 116.46K)

He looks pretty White to me.

Yes hes white by the look of it.

How is he even close to being white?

Not even remotely "white"

Attached: shills.jpg (600x585, 190.08K)

Attached: PanandDaphnis.jpg (388x769, 31.68K)

kek…

What the fuck happened to his face? poor guy

vid is fake and gay

Attached: fag.jpg (200x224, 11.41K)

could be polynesian

Literal glow nigger?

HERE WE GO AGAIN with another kike false flag

yes but mossad

Embarrassing the shooter was such a beta cuck. Also confirmed jew (of course, no surprise there). Still p. funny vid for a chuckle

link to video?

ANOTHER SHOOTING HAPPENING AT WESTFIELD MALL IN USA

Attached: NZ mossad.jpg (1024x1024, 200.39K)

>>>Zig Forums

looks dirty to me

All threads on plebbit that mention(ed) a black shooter are deleted and purged.

I'm sure there's a ton more.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 17.07.44-fullpage.png (1742x2875 259.05 KB, 230.18K)

>

Hollywood level of production?
Too hell you say?

radionz.co.nz/news/national/384811/watch-christchurch-mosque-shooting-police-press-conferences

multiple car bombs were said to have been found, there's no way this was all just brandon

it has intelligence op written all over it

THE LGBT TERRORIST KILLED MUSLIMS BECAUSE OF HIS PERSECUTION FOR BEING A GAY MAN AND 8CH IS FULL OF GAY MEN

MARK HAS STARTED GOING FULL SJW

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1012x1140, 784.73K)

Can anybody explain magazine on floor?

Magazin is already on floor before he walk in and later he pic up that magazine and load it.

Attached: mystery_mag.png (647x1083, 908.99K)

Oh that is so strange. And of course gaymers will think that's totally normal.

No fucking shit, Zig Forums is a kike run shithole. Get over it.

Attached: 11.png (473x360, 313.78K)

We can argue if there is enough blood or hole in walls. But you can this magazine on floor. Just watch video again. It also looks like there was 4 incidents in Christchurch. Another strange thing is just throw away your weapon. I can understand why he didn't pick shotgun but he didn't even bother to put is AR back to car.

Went back and checked, the mag he picks up is closer to the body at your 4 mark, falls after halal hero goes for a football tackle when he had a perfect opportunity for a long barrel disarm.

anyone know anything about the video that shows a grenade going off inside of the mosque

Can someone explain how this could be? That mag is already there as he walks in. He even looks at it. How did it get there?

Yes. But when he leave mosque for first time he pick this one too. Yes he pick magazine he drop himself but he also magazine that was already there after it.

Did you guys saw when he goes back in the Car.
He is shooting the front window but it doesn't blow up. Just the window on the side?
I'm a weapon newby so no idea what's wrong there.

I just came back from checking and it looked like it was laying there upon initial entry into the building before halal hero

Attached: 1507338238589.jpg (1024x663, 85.79K)

Front windows are practically plastic at this point, its why he presses right against it to shoot out of it. Any FBI agent knows how to do this.

wont let me upload but there

Concave vs convex surface shock absorption. A convex surface will bear a bullet impact and the bullet will pass through, whereas the likelihood of the window "blowing out" is moreso given the impact side is concave.

Oh it's definitely there when he walks in, and definitely looks like a mag, but I don't see him picking it back up. I don't have any ideas what else looks like a mag, though.

yeah it doesn't sit right

Looks like movie mistake to me. Like if they film this scene few times and forgot to remove mess from floor. I don't know. This have to be all fake than. It is ammo magazine. That is not stuff you found on floor ordinary.

and when he runs over the woman it is not bumpy at all. as if shes not there anymore.

he picked it up and load it at 08:40. clear as day. looks like it was sequeal to Hardcore Henry after all.

Meant by who?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (853x67, 67.68K)

this is actually the most damaging evidence I've seen
I just watched the vid again and it's true. Mag is already there when he first enters and then he later picks it up and uses it

Now i understand they want delete this video from. They fucked it up. It is all staged.

Damn I'm stuck with some video that cuts at 6:something, please link

but there are no funs in the pic.
if he was carrying funs the woman would not be so casual next to him
thats a random black guy getting arrested, happens all the time.

he dropped it when he got knocked back by one guy trying to go for his gun, good thing he had that strobe light

right at beginning of

vid picks up after

nope, that was a different mag, he picks that one up and then later picks up the mag that was there when he first entered

This doesn't surprise me this place is just as pozzed as 4ch

Thanks Guys for explaining this.

ulozto.net/!dju4EdxJT8Qk/brenton-rar#_ga=2.201856018.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202

pass:1488

He mentions spilling his spaghetti in the after commentary. I think his harness was so overfilled that he accidentally dropped some on entry. Or you didnt watch the whole video and that frame is from second entry.

The traps aren’t gay part of fake. It days remove kebob there

that was meant for you

A lot of anons didn't watch the original upload. The "Part1.webm Part2.webm" files. The encoding was shit and seeking skipped to like 0:00>3:15>7:20>end another user as rencoded it and seeking can be done better, not great but better.

Though I should note for the original 2 part version you could still goto any time, even if you couldn't seek there.

What i also don't get.
Is he using his scope on the rifle? In the video it looks like he is not using the scope.

He says it in the drive way I think, laughs about how he fucked up with the magazine dropping.

He looks down at the magazine on the ground for a second right after the shotgun unload. It was there prior to his entry.

I saw it yeah.

It is possible magazine fly away from his bag or pocket by fast turn to right. I don't know.

Actually yeah you're right, it's in motion for a fraction of a second wile in camera view

Just uploaded that.

there was no point in carrying around another weapon especially a shotgun that takes time to reload, he didnt want to waste time worrying about his weapons, he knew he was going to get caught so he doesnt care about evidence

He could have kicked it by accident when walking down the hallway to infront of him, hence why he would look at it well walking? I dont know

WHat do you think guys, why did he not check all rooms? just the big room ine middle?
and there was a second shooting with 7 death's, was it the same shooter? or the other one? did he film that?
Question over Questions….

the camera catches the very last second of it coming to a complete stop but you do see it sort of slide into place.

There was also no point in stopping to shoot his shotgun. That is not what you do with shotguns.

Go write your own article

That + the first time entering the room there are already two piles of corpses in either side of the room (left/right from hallway).

Top notch Hollywood production

yes, for sure

watch the video again it was one of the mags that fell out when that mussie tackled him he back peddles towards the door and then continues back into the big room looking down at the mag on the floor

ok I've studied this mag on the floor thing like the Zapruder film and I have found what happened

He in fact did drop it

pic 1 is when he turns to fire down the corridor
pic 2 is when he look back down main hall and starts firing, mag is not on the floor at this point
pic 3 is when mag flies out of his vest while firing
pic 4 is mag tumbling on ground
pic 5 is mag at rest on the ground

I wanted to believe that this was the smoking gun that proved it to be faked, but it was in fact his mag that he dropped

Attached: 5.jpg (1911x1065 150.78 KB, 175.15K)

also at 07:15 some guy jump out from hall in to window or door. Why the hell others didn't do same and just duck in corner to be killed.

This. Plus having a magazine in the hallway waiting for him would be retarded for such a "well produced" "fake video"
If you think this video is fake in any way, you did not watch it.

You guys are better then the fbi :D

The entire fact that none just left from the windows makes this odd as fuck. They were on the ground floor, not the 8th floor or in an enclosed conference room.

What the fuck is he saying well reloading in the hallway?

Eh. This thread was made to dig about the second shooter in the second mosque, the nigger.

you are right. you can see it fall if you realy slow down video. so magazine is real after all.

There simply isn't any information to dig, all we got is a picture of him on his knees

I watched it very closely, the compression makes things difficult.

Every aspect you see could be duplicated by rubber bullets and the single blood spray(not drainage there was lots of puddles) was shit and easily aftereffects'd because his camera was shit.

HOWEVER, this is very much real and people definitely are fucking dead.

We've seen videos like this faked before, entire car bombings in Iraq with 100+ victims and picture evidence of bloody, mangled bodies, only to be the case that a security camera caught all 100+ "victims" running into position and laying down before the smoke cleared. We're correct to question everything, from every potential angle, all of the time, under every circumstance.

So what is the story with the others that were detained? Can't find anything online. False flag arguments being put forth are very weak, the magazine fell off of his person when his perspective was shifted to the right. He mentions this in the car. He dropped his gun because he had no plans of escaping. He attacked Muslims because they are easier to politicize. The manifesto is being largely ignored by main stream media unlike instances in the past.

Big question remains, who were the others?
If they were in league with Tarrant, he likely put on the stream partly to conceal their actions in order to buy them more time. Or were they agents? Man pictured is definitely not white, but then again we don't know anything about him. Maybe he happened to look suspicious so they detained him? If this were a staged event, wouldn't it make more sense to use an all white cast? or at least all "white presenting" cast?

It is strange that everyone piled up on the walls, but I've never been in a situation like this. Some can be seen running out of the building not far from where they were huddled. If more of the men had rushed him from the beginning they could of likely ended the situation there.

It's not, that's a separate mag. You watch the video again. 6:50 and 8:30

You mean at 7:14??
I'm not sure, need my headphone amp to get it louder but i think he is saying "back to work"

no. you can slow down video enough and see he droped magazine just before it appers on floor. magazine is real.

ment for
sorry

You are fucking retarded.
The video was 17 minutes long, theres no fucking way you could fake shooting through the windshield and all that. The real video was very clear, I watched it.
You've seen the version thats been saved and posted and resaved 1000 times to the point where its some deep fried nigger shit.

why the fuck would they think "oh lets just put a mag here so he can use it he has a camera but what ever lol"
IDIOT

What is this pic supposed to tell anybody?

nevermind. yes. we don't have any info about second shoting except 2 minute of video with explosion. be he have some canisters in car.

i think it is real. not some rubber bullets or something. i also don't think it is MOSSAD psyop. too much shitposting for MOSSAD.

i thought it was odd he stopped at the side of the road for a bit on the way there. was he giving whoever put it there time to complete their operation?

nigga its Purim, no such thing as too much shitposting