Otago Muslim Association video (webm in OP)

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

HERE'S THE VIDEO THAT CAUSED THE NZ SHOOTER (BRENTON TARRANT) TO MURDER, ARCHIVE IT AS THEY ARE DELETING IT EVERYWHERE
The video details their plan for population displacement. They're going to breed in overdrive now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (249.82 KB, 730x861)
Attached: Very-interesting-video.--Only-for-Muslims.--Please-do-not-redistribute-(otago-muslim-association)--8xV34Gq0UU.mp4 (8.91 MB, 360x240)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
youtu.be/z5sKmUOiJ9o?t=12m13s
quran.com/2/191
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=JP

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

bump

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

no sound

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Thanks. I'm spreading it as we speak.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

the original video is here
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Can some webm master fit this baby into size?

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

the muslim demographic video is scarier than the church shooting itself

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

FOOTAGE FROM SECOND MOSQUE ATTACK

Attached: ethniccleansing.mp4 (4.64 MB, 1280x720)

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

Exactly my thoughts.
That somber tone just hit home very hard.

The video is from fucking 2008, years before the (((refugee crisis))).

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Forgot to set the keyframes so seeking is a bit difficult, but whatever.

Attached: muslim-demographics.webm (15.59 MB, 720x480)

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Attached: Ron-Paul---Predictions-in-Due-Time.webm (14.48 MB, 1280x720)

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

So what was the original file size of the .pdf and .docx? I keep seeing mixed results but apparently one guy converted the .docx into a .pdf too?

Attached: capped-not-larp.JPG (230.79 KB, 2523x597)

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Christian user here.

If it helps you feel better, the only reason Islam grows is because of birthrates, but here is a thing you need to keep in mind.

1) These statistics never keep track of those that actually LEAVE the religion, becoming atheists or Christians.
2) While the number of Christians is declining in the West, its still growing in Latin America, Africa, Asia and the Islamic world (though native Christians are under heavy persecution, many are changing it because of Islamic extremism). What matters is that these people abandon their regressive.
3) Muslims love to talk the talk about how they are invading the West, but if you actually saw the discourse in certain programs, there is the actual very real fear that people are abandoning it in mass or becoming disillusioned. The Saudi chick who fled to Thailand before moving to Canada is an example of it.

I've befriended ex-Muslim atheists and Christians and they tell me that the only reason people still pretend to be ones is because Islam is a religion that promotes tribalism unlike Christian societies that promote individualism. Saying you are not a Muslim anymore will result you in being ostracized from your family and get you killed. They tell me that Islam is the religion that dies the fastest because of its unwillingness to modernize.

For now Christianity is protected and thriving in my country the churches are still packed with people every Sunday I attend Mass. No Muslim really wants to move here because its a shithole. But its important that we have a Christian revival because the West needs to form a bulwark against eventual Islamic domination.

Remember that Islam is an idea and not a race.

Attached: 1552668815730.jpg (213.59 KB, 957x960)

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

Thank you had not seen this one.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Don't worry goy the sand niggers are leaving Islam!
You disgrace the digits.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

You obviously never spoke with one ex-Muslim in your life.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

I find this video very disturbing, because the elites force us to pay for our replacement, the same thing they did in IT when they laid off the whites to hire Indians in mass, and only now they are realizing their huge mistake.
Except that this time their huge mistake cannot be undone.

Why do we associate Muslims with sand and deserts? Because Muslims don't know how to crop the land so that it doesn't become a desert! That and their high fertility makes them go hungry and violent, and invade the neighbours land until they too ruin it again.
Worse than that, is that this is BY DESIGN by their Kings and Rulers, who don't want to improve life in their countries, but want dumb expendable hungry troops to raid other lands and conquer territory so they become richer.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

your sand nigger god never told you that demographics is destiny. And 'converted' muslim to your foul slave mentality of a religion is still an fucking sandnigger and eventually his spawn will return to the religion most suited to his kind.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Why would I? Why would any good white man? Oh great, the 85 IQ subhuman has renounced his moon god so that he can smoke weed, drink booze, and browse Tinder. Cool, awesome. I can't wait for him to come to my country and become a "citizen".

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Thanks buddy, appreciate it.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Attached: open-mosque-day-01007010-jpg.jpg (259.64 KB, 804x602)

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

I DLed off mediafire

docx: 578973 Bytes
pdf: 888387 Bytes

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

You're such a huge cuck.

Race is all that matters. I love religions and study them all but they don't fucking matter in the end, it's the survival of the race that matters.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

White parents who would abuse their kids like this…

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

should be BRENTONED

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Im assembling a team…

Attached: 1541473209295.jpg (59.51 KB, 1024x1004)

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Of elite sand blasters?

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

Count me in.

Attached: 07ec8dc00d5741225a2cf6a348c4102a7ab137ce36ffd30dac6baa2cb1bd7278.jpg (137.22 KB, 375x500)

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

They've been doing this for awhile user. I forget the details but I believe the pact was made in the 60's and possibly into the 70's with jews, white traitors, and the muslim world to create some economic bloc of Europe/Christianity and Middle East/Islam. All these decades since has been slow prepping.

Of course we're only artificially paying for it view taxes since these assholes can go trillions into debt and still print money. The ultimate goal is breaking us all down financially not because they need your money that they can print on the fly, but to strip away power from the middle class and even lower class reducing them to serfs unable to challenge their power of ruling for all eternity. All the other social and cultural policies are meant to keep us fighting a multi-front war everywhere at all times (original meaning behind divide and conquer).

I try to funnel everyone I can in one coherent message IRL that I know. In your heart you must have permanently the feeling of wanting to kill all of our elites. Stop bitching about taxes unless you're doing it with the intent that this will further the goal of the elites getting their heads cut off by the masses. Every political policy should be viewed from a perspective of whether or not this will further the cause politically, culturally, economically, or socially to leading to our entire elite class 3 levels down from the top being executed in the future often times by disrupting their plans.

You'd be surprised how many people can grasp this concept. They already got in with the 1% movement with OWS in 08 before it got co-opted. The masses want this entire elite class killed and that's just the truth. The pigs are the only ones standing in their way protecting them.

Jews get the bullet (begone). Traitors get skinned alive.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

the shooter caused the shooting you moron.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Catholicism was right again. Birth control IS a sin, and the current situation the inevitable outcome.
Sin is often its own punishment.

Attached: kt.png (755.68 KB, 800x528)

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Thank you. Feeling a little better.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

Holy shit
That's the same video that redpilled me for the first time over 10 years ago

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

LMAO that idiot did refer to that stupid little movie in his shitfesto, WOW

IF 'BIRTH RATES' stay the same for everyone, which they cannot - there is war coming, you don't want it with whites believe me -

WITHOUT WAR, in 2060 humans will stand shoulder to shoulder, the numbers would be scary IF - at present each human could have 3sq. yards - in 2060 shoulder to shoulder.

YES WAR IS COMING

Look at death rates fuck birth rates, mudslides die way more % wise - the indigo muzzies will be gay peaceful little cucks

William Harris
William Harris

Exactly,

Too bad you didn't go out shooting then huh…

Shows where our heros' head is, living in the past - in jail at present, definitely going to HELL if there is a place, good fucking luck

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

I guess he's like one of the patsys for the Templars,

Is that what you mean?

Attached: tootsmgkee.jpg (16.48 KB, 238x255)

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Well said

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

more kids will lead to your kids dying faster

NONE of us will be affected by mudslides population or the inevitable overpopulation unless you live to be 100+

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Shoo shoo, shill, no one is speaking to you.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

No one's talking period

This topic is empty aside from shills

GGWP

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

"I love religions, I study them"

No, you don't, because you have no faith or dedication. You're just an agnostic faggot with no sense of appreciation and you've yet to understand that even beyond salvation, the quality of a temporal society hinges on the virtue of fides. All the garbage behavior you see in the west right now is a result of people like yourself making themselves or other earthly things their gods and subject of worship.

Attached: Galations-patch.jpg (75.08 KB, 1000x500)

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

No one believes a word you say. Go away.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

his spawn will return to the religion most suited to his kind.
This is what people don't get about religions, thousands of competing ideas get thrown around and the only one that survive and become formulated religions do so because enough people in an area felt those ideas aligned with their own natural, instinctual worldview.
Hence, christianity struck a chords with mostly decent, mostly empathic europeans, islam stuck with devious, angry, murderous, rapist bandit arabs, and judaism stuck with 2nd rate envious psychopathic, narcissistic, genocidal megolomaniac semites.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

The video also makes me angrier at Christians (who made it) than at Muslims.
just convert the brown hordes!

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Hence, christianity struck a chords with mostly decent, mostly empathic europeans,
ChristCucks are the worst. YOU were the sand niggers just a few centuries ago, your crimes have been swept under the rug since you succeeded in wiping out native European WHITE religions, now act all high and mighty in front of the Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
The war that had lasted so many years was at length ended by their acceding to the terms offered by the King; which were renunciation of their national religious customs and the worship of devils, acceptance of the sacraments of the Christian faith and religion, and union with the Franks to form one people.
< In the battle of Bornhöved in 798, the Obotrite allies of Charlemagne under Thrasco defeated the Nordalbingian Saxons, killing 2,800–4,000 of them.
<Widukind annihilated a Frankish army at the Battle of Süntel while Charles was campaigning against the Sorbs. It was in response to this setback that Charlemagne, at the Blood court of Verden, ordered the beheading of 4,500 Saxons who had rebelled.
<Charlemagne returned in 782 to Saxony and instituted a code of law and appointed counts, both Saxon and Frank. The laws were severe on religious issues, namely the native paganism of the Saxons. This stirred a renewal of the old conflict.
Cause problems and then act like you have the moral high ground, very Semitic
<Alluding to the Saxons, the contemporary poet of the Paderborn Epic praises terror as a means of conversion: "What the contrary mind and perverse soul refuse to do with persuasion, / Let them leap to accomplish when compelled by fear."
<One of Charlemagne's famed capitularies outlined part of the religious intent of his interactions with the Saxons. In 785, he issued the Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae which asserted, "If any one of the race of the Saxons hereafter concealed among them shall have wished to hide himself unbaptized, and shall have scorned to come to baptism and shall have wished to remain a pagan, let him be punished by death."

wished to remain a pagan, let him be punished by death
Now what does Islam say again? Oh that's right, Islam or death. Fucking jew lover. And this is just one christian king and this is what was recorded there's so much more (((unknown))).

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

THOUSANDS of good Europeans died being forcibly converted for your fucking jew god, millions more since your churches policies let them gain the upper hand over us since good goy Christians couldn't into medieval finance. And now the biggest supporters of Israel in the US are cuckstians who keep being good goys to suck up to the jews even when the jews themselves don't care.

youtu.be/z5sKmUOiJ9o?t=12m13s
Arkansas senator
I believe that the Jewish people are gods chosen people and I have a responsibility to benefit them where possible.
HAHAHAHAHA

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

he applied sura 2 vers 191 on them.

quran.com/2/191

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

Some light into this video. The first time I saw this video, it was in brazilian portuguese, at the moment I had, well still do, a hu3hu3 friend to translate the content, I can't say the origins ARE brazilian. Nevertheless, the video is fucking old, like late 90's early 2000's old, and before YouTube was even slightly inclined to SJW, progressive bullshit this video was constantly scrubbed.

That video plus deployment made me realize muslins will never, ever assimilate without the use of force by governments. The original video is longer and has more pertinent information.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

(OP)

POC: I believed this bullshit too for about an hour, here is the proof of concept

STEP 1: Go to google translate - TYPE

BRENTON TARRANT

STEP TWO: ON THE RIGHT SIDE, CLICK LATIN (fig.2)

STEP THREE: SWAP ONCE (fig.3)

STEP 4: CLICK ECB - choose your poison

Personally I think the easy choice IS,

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

POC: By Masochee of Uberlamers

For those shills that shitpost over this, do you - if anyone decides to go to the news - credit my instagram as well as you:

underscore underscore Masochee underscore underscore>>12942921

"They thought I was playin'" HU HUUUiiih>>12940726

ALL IMAGES IN ANY ROTHERHAM / BANGEDSON TEMPERATE ZOG FACE

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Attached: New-Zealand-in-a-nutshell...-9Yf0obRMdo4.mp4 (13.34 MB, 854x480)

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Otago muslim facebook page actually posted this??

Jose King
Jose King

nice

James Johnson
James Johnson

Video is clearly incorrect on timeframes. A culture can sustain itself for much longer than 25 years with sub-2.1 fertility rates. How do I know? Japan. That country has had sub-2.1 fertility since around 1975. Immigration is still an issue, of course.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=JP

Henry White
Henry White

Isn't it time for you to go pray with your based shitskin christians and other cucks that follow your faith?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit