Otago Muslim Association video (webm in OP)

HERE'S THE VIDEO THAT CAUSED THE NZ SHOOTER (BRENTON TARRANT) TO MURDER, ARCHIVE IT AS THEY ARE DELETING IT EVERYWHERE
The video details their plan for population displacement. They're going to breed in overdrive now.

Attached: Very interesting video. Only for Muslims. Please do not redistribute (otago muslim association)--8xV34Gq0UU.mp4 (730x861 8.91 MB, 249.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
youtu.be/z5sKmUOiJ9o?t=12m13s
quran.com/2/191
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=JP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Thanks. I'm spreading it as we speak.

the original video is here
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Can some webm master fit this baby into size?

the muslim demographic video is scarier than the church shooting itself

FOOTAGE FROM SECOND MOSQUE ATTACK

Attached: ethniccleansing.mp4 (1280x720, 4.64M)

Exactly my thoughts.
That somber tone just hit home very hard.

The video is from fucking 2008, years before the (((refugee crisis))).

Forgot to set the keyframes so seeking is a bit difficult, but whatever.

Attached: muslim demographics.webm (720x480, 15.59M)

Attached: Ron Paul - Predictions in Due Time.webm (1280x720, 14.48M)

So what was the original file size of the .pdf and .docx? I keep seeing mixed results but apparently one guy converted the .docx into a .pdf too?

Attached: capped_not_larp.JPG (2523x597, 230.79K)

Christian user here.

If it helps you feel better, the only reason Islam grows is because of birthrates, but here is a thing you need to keep in mind.

1) These statistics never keep track of those that actually LEAVE the religion, becoming atheists or Christians.
2) While the number of Christians is declining in the West, its still growing in Latin America, Africa, Asia and the Islamic world (though native Christians are under heavy persecution, many are changing it because of Islamic extremism). What matters is that these people abandon their regressive.
3) Muslims love to talk the talk about how they are invading the West, but if you actually saw the discourse in certain programs, there is the actual very real fear that people are abandoning it in mass or becoming disillusioned. The Saudi chick who fled to Thailand before moving to Canada is an example of it.

I've befriended ex-Muslim atheists and Christians and they tell me that the only reason people still pretend to be ones is because Islam is a religion that promotes tribalism unlike Christian societies that promote individualism. Saying you are not a Muslim anymore will result you in being ostracized from your family and get you killed. They tell me that Islam is the religion that dies the fastest because of its unwillingness to modernize.

For now Christianity is protected and thriving in my country the churches are still packed with people every Sunday I attend Mass. No Muslim really wants to move here because its a shithole. But its important that we have a Christian revival because the West needs to form a bulwark against eventual Islamic domination.

Remember that Islam is an idea and not a race.

Attached: 1552668815730.jpg (957x960, 213.59K)

Thank you had not seen this one.

You disgrace the digits.

You obviously never spoke with one ex-Muslim in your life.

I find this video very disturbing, because the elites force us to pay for our replacement, the same thing they did in IT when they laid off the whites to hire Indians in mass, and only now they are realizing their huge mistake.
Except that this time their huge mistake cannot be undone.

Why do we associate Muslims with sand and deserts? Because Muslims don't know how to crop the land so that it doesn't become a desert! That and their high fertility makes them go hungry and violent, and invade the neighbours land until they too ruin it again.
Worse than that, is that this is BY DESIGN by their Kings and Rulers, who don't want to improve life in their countries, but want dumb expendable hungry troops to raid other lands and conquer territory so they become richer.

your sand nigger god never told you that demographics is destiny. And 'converted' muslim to your foul slave mentality of a religion is still an fucking sandnigger and eventually his spawn will return to the religion most suited to his kind.

Why would I? Why would any good white man? Oh great, the 85 IQ subhuman has renounced his moon god so that he can smoke weed, drink booze, and browse Tinder. Cool, awesome. I can't wait for him to come to my country and become a "citizen".

Thanks buddy, appreciate it.

Attached: open-mosque-day-01007010-jpg.jpg (804x602, 259.64K)

I DLed off mediafire

docx: 578973 Bytes
pdf: 888387 Bytes

You're such a huge cuck.

Race is all that matters. I love religions and study them all but they don't fucking matter in the end, it's the survival of the race that matters.

White parents who would abuse their kids like this…

should be BRENTONED

Im assembling a team…

Attached: 1541473209295.jpg (1024x1004, 59.51K)

Of elite sand blasters?

Count me in.

Attached: 07ec8dc00d5741225a2cf6a348c4102a7ab137ce36ffd30dac6baa2cb1bd7278.jpg (375x500, 137.22K)

They've been doing this for awhile user. I forget the details but I believe the pact was made in the 60's and possibly into the 70's with jews, white traitors, and the muslim world to create some economic bloc of Europe/Christianity and Middle East/Islam. All these decades since has been slow prepping.

Of course we're only artificially paying for it view taxes since these assholes can go trillions into debt and still print money. The ultimate goal is breaking us all down financially not because they need your money that they can print on the fly, but to strip away power from the middle class and even lower class reducing them to serfs unable to challenge their power of ruling for all eternity. All the other social and cultural policies are meant to keep us fighting a multi-front war everywhere at all times (original meaning behind divide and conquer).

I try to funnel everyone I can in one coherent message IRL that I know. In your heart you must have permanently the feeling of wanting to kill all of our elites. Stop bitching about taxes unless you're doing it with the intent that this will further the goal of the elites getting their heads cut off by the masses. Every political policy should be viewed from a perspective of whether or not this will further the cause politically, culturally, economically, or socially to leading to our entire elite class 3 levels down from the top being executed in the future often times by disrupting their plans.

You'd be surprised how many people can grasp this concept. They already got in with the 1% movement with OWS in 08 before it got co-opted. The masses want this entire elite class killed and that's just the truth. The pigs are the only ones standing in their way protecting them.

Jews get the bullet (begone). Traitors get skinned alive.

the shooter caused the shooting you moron.

Catholicism was right again. Birth control IS a sin, and the current situation the inevitable outcome.
Sin is often its own punishment.

Attached: kt.png (800x528, 755.68K)

Thank you. Feeling a little better.

Holy shit
That's the same video that redpilled me for the first time over 10 years ago

LMAO that idiot did refer to that stupid little movie in his shitfesto, WOW

IF 'BIRTH RATES' stay the same for everyone, which they cannot - there is war coming, you don't want it with whites believe me -

WITHOUT WAR, in 2060 humans will stand shoulder to shoulder, the numbers would be scary IF - at present each human could have 3sq. yards - in 2060 shoulder to shoulder.

YES WAR IS COMING

Look at death rates fuck birth rates, mudslides die way more % wise - the indigo muzzies will be gay peaceful little cucks

Exactly,

Too bad you didn't go out shooting then huh…

Shows where our heros' head is, living in the past - in jail at present, definitely going to HELL if there is a place, good fucking luck

I guess he's like one of the patsys for the Templars,

Is that what you mean?

Attached: tootsmgkee.jpg (238x255, 16.48K)

Well said

more kids will lead to your kids dying faster

NONE of us will be affected by mudslides population or the inevitable overpopulation unless you live to be 100+

Shoo shoo, shill, no one is speaking to you.

No one's talking period

This topic is empty aside from shills

No, you don't, because you have no faith or dedication. You're just an agnostic faggot with no sense of appreciation and you've yet to understand that even beyond salvation, the quality of a temporal society hinges on the virtue of fides. All the garbage behavior you see in the west right now is a result of people like yourself making themselves or other earthly things their gods and subject of worship.

Attached: Galations patch.jpg (1000x500, 75.08K)

No one believes a word you say. Go away.

This is what people don't get about religions, thousands of competing ideas get thrown around and the only one that survive and become formulated religions do so because enough people in an area felt those ideas aligned with their own natural, instinctual worldview.
Hence, christianity struck a chords with mostly decent, mostly empathic europeans, islam stuck with devious, angry, murderous, rapist bandit arabs, and judaism stuck with 2nd rate envious psychopathic, narcissistic, genocidal megolomaniac semites.

The video also makes me angrier at Christians (who made it) than at Muslims.

ChristCucks are the worst. YOU were the sand niggers just a few centuries ago, your crimes have been swept under the rug since you succeeded in wiping out native European WHITE religions, now act all high and mighty in front of the Muslims.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
< In the battle of Bornhöved in 798, the Obotrite allies of Charlemagne under Thrasco defeated the Nordalbingian Saxons, killing 2,800–4,000 of them.

THOUSANDS of good Europeans died being forcibly converted for your fucking jew god, millions more since your churches policies let them gain the upper hand over us since good goy Christians couldn't into medieval finance. And now the biggest supporters of Israel in the US are cuckstians who keep being good goys to suck up to the jews even when the jews themselves don't care.

>youtu.be/z5sKmUOiJ9o?t=12m13s
HAHAHAHAHA

he applied sura 2 vers 191 on them.

quran.com/2/191

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Some light into this video. The first time I saw this video, it was in brazilian portuguese, at the moment I had, well still do, a hu3hu3 friend to translate the content, I can't say the origins ARE brazilian. Nevertheless, the video is fucking old, like late 90's early 2000's old, and before YouTube was even slightly inclined to SJW, progressive bullshit this video was constantly scrubbed.

That video plus deployment made me realize muslins will never, ever assimilate without the use of force by governments. The original video is longer and has more pertinent information.

(OP)

POC: I believed this bullshit too for about an hour, here is the proof of concept

STEP 1: Go to google translate - TYPE

BRENTON TARRANT

STEP TWO: ON THE RIGHT SIDE, CLICK LATIN (fig.2)

STEP THREE: SWAP ONCE (fig.3)

STEP 4: CLICK ECB - choose your poison

Personally I think the easy choice IS,

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

POC: By Masochee of Uberlamers

underscore underscore Masochee underscore underscore>>12942921

"They thought I was playin'" HU HUUUiiih>>12940726

ALL IMAGES IN ANY ROTHERHAM / BANGEDSON TEMPERATE ZOG FACE

Attached: New Zealand in a nutshell...-9Yf0obRMdo4.mp4 (854x480, 13.34M)

Otago muslim facebook page actually posted this??

nice

Video is clearly incorrect on timeframes. A culture can sustain itself for much longer than 25 years with sub-2.1 fertility rates. How do I know? Japan. That country has had sub-2.1 fertility since around 1975. Immigration is still an issue, of course.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=JP

Isn't it time for you to go pray with your based shitskin christians and other cucks that follow your faith?