Christchurch NZ shooting production values

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

The action packed Christchurch NZ event was recorded with the live streaming feature on the GoPro Hero 7 Black. I get why he used the live streaming, due to the high risk associated with the activities he was performing. He should have also had a chesty mount with another GoPro filming at 4K60. Look up Silo Entertainment on YouTube, an airsoft channel. They use all sorts of camera angles. I know this isn't easy to do live of course, pioneers such as the NZ shooter will always be on the edge of technology though. Still, we need to call for higher production values. True fans of such premium white nationalist content will appreciate the detail that 4K at 60fps will bring the audience.

With such higher quality footage, editors can make epic "re-taking of Europe and European-derived nations (like New Zealand) the white man founded back from the foreign 3rd world migrants and our traitorous terminally liberal politicians" videos and do 50% slow motion on some of those amazing kill shots.

So let's say the next one heeds this advice. Imagine he wears 3 GoPros. One on his Chesty Mount live streaming in 720p. Another on his forehead recording 4K at 60fps, and the other might be mounted to his primary gun and also recording at 4K60. When he gets back into his car, he tosses the two GoPros in the bushes or in some pickup area. An accomplice grabs the GoPros a minute later, takes them home, unloads the beautifully detailed 4K60 source footage snd then uploads to the internet to multiple links. So even if the shooter is caught or goes down, 4K60 coverage will be available for online audiences within a few hours.

Seriously GoPro, the Hero 8 camera needs to do livestreaming in at least 1080p60fps plz. This 720p livestreaming doesn't let us see the details many of us are salivating for. You can do better than this GoPro.

Attached: Screenshot-20190315-191758-Torrent.jpg (978.7 KB, 2960x1440)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/
archive.is/Ft1Gw
media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
zigforums.com/thread/1041721/technology
efe.com/efe/english/world/the-anguish-of-suzano-a-quiet-city-struck-by-school-massacre/50000262-3924064
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6804329/At-eight-people-killed-school-bloodbath-two-youths-enter-building-Brazil.html
boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
anonfile.com/v9m4gaxebe/_Streamed_from_my_GoPro_with_https_-_live4_io_vLIVE4gopro-2350426065176752_mp4
anonfile.com/Xf7fgdx4b3/NZ_mosque_shooting_full_-_checksum_changed_mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=xsYURfYChik
youtube.com/watch?v=RkoRz656OOM
youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
discord
gopro.com/help/articles/block/getting-started-with-live-streaming),
stackoverflow.com/questions/27872808/can-you-use-webtorrent-for-distributed-live-video-broadcasting
youtu.be/KgKI_iFbFUs
archive.org/details/EuropeAwake2019

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Problem is the streaming part

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

KEK, lets discuss the camera he used and how to get high quality video next time.

I love you autists. Hilarious.

Attached: autism-awareness.jpg (189.48 KB, 960x960)

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

I know, streaming is going to be low, 720p, I get that. But future performers really need to shoot 4K60 onto a microSD card that obviously is not live, on separate cameras as I described. So you would have at least 2 cameras. The 720p live one, and the 4K60 gun mounted one for example. These are once in a lifetime events for the talent on screen. We need more detailed footage. Look up "Europe Awake" on YouTube, now imagine a 2019 remix of the 3rd / ending section where it shows Hitler and NatSoc Germany. Imagine tossing in perfectly edited 4K60 cropped in when necessary, slowed down to 50% for those slo-motion kill shots. Editors know the value of high frame rate videos! Hero 7 can also do 2.7K120 but it leaves less room for cropping into the frame.

Also, make sure image stabilization is disabled. When he went into the room, if image stabilization on the camera is enabled, the low shutter speed will cause jittery artifacts in the motion blur as the electronic stabilization shifts the frame on the image sensor.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Absolutely user, strive do deliver high quality streams in all things that you do.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

I should also clarify that electronic image stabilization (which is what the GoPro uses, it doesn't have optical stabilization) is fine to use when in daylight or lighting conditions enough to where the auto shutter speed will not really go lower than 1/120th of a second. But the moment someone goes into an interior area (common in these types of performances), in order to have the best possible looking footage at 4K60, make sure to disable all image stabilization. Stabilization can be enabled on the live stream camera of course. But the higher quality footage that would hopefully appear on the internet a few hours later could then be grabbed by editors and stabilized more appropriately for inclusion into more inspirational content.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Careful user, you’re gonna make it too expensive for the broke-in racist set to do anything. And you’ll make them feel bad about their poor production values? What’s the world coming to when only well-funded geniuses can afford to commit crimes, killbots?

Psst, the military likes killbots because they’re lawless people poorly suited for whirled peas.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

REMINDER

Attached: terrorist-activity-comparison-in-march.jpg (74.16 KB, 744x1200)

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Good idea, user, but the text is unreadable.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

It really only requires 2 cameras, you can even buy them used. Maybe $800 total tops. The guns weren't cheap … they can just get the cameras on a credit card to suck some life out of the shekel sniffing merchants. One live streaming, one at 4K60 that will be uploaded later. Not a big deal. He had all those guns. Cameras aren't going to add much more to the budget.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

This is why I love Zig Forums.

Attached: Autistic-Children.jpg (44.87 KB, 640x480)

Logan Young
Logan Young

bigger resolution here, enjoy

Attached: terrorist-activity-comparison-in-march.jpg (3.64 MB, 6388x10301)

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Zionism is one big terror activity, if you counted all the zionist/zogbot attacks you would have a list from here to the moon.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

please come to our honeypot
no i like this one.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Ironically, as much as Zig Forums seems suspicious of 5G( because they don't understand what the fuck they're talking about or how radios work) 5G will actually allow for high definition streaming. one of the goals for 5G is 4k streaming. Imagine watching the comfy 5G capable RWDS footage, live.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

This needs to be addressed, it is critical we all get better footage to play with in our video editing.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Reported, faggot.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Checked
He wasn’t joking

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

720p
low

You're a nigger.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

I realize that current mobile internet doesn't really allow for consistent streaming above 720p to be compatible for most devices. GoPro played it safe. But if we can get 1080p at 60fps streaming on the next GoPro (unlikely, but I hope I'm wrong), then perhaps future productions of such epic caliber will be seen in better detail. This video was good, being a pioneer piece, but there will come a time when 4K60 events live streamed will be a reality, like you said.

#TheDayOfTheRope will be live streamed in 4K60 for all the world to see.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

attackers
how is this guy right wing?

Attached: b4035a70fc08c876b68cb947cc37776f06e0fa5052c2f17e14773fab160278ee.jpeg (76.13 KB, 600x585)

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

In the screen grab posted there was a song playing that said "kameraden" and I cant find that shit anywhere…can somebody tell me who sings it or provide a link ? It was catchy as fuck

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

I realize that current mobile internet doesn't really allow for consistent streaming above 720p to be compatible for most devices. GoPro played it safe. But if we can get 1080p at 60fps streaming on the next GoPro (unlikely, but I hope I'm wrong), then perhaps future productions of such epic caliber will be seen in better detail. This video was good, being a pioneer piece, but there will come a time when 4K60 events live streamed will be a reality, like you said.

#TheDayOfTheRope will be live streamed in 4K60 for all the world to see.

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

zionist false flag terrorism = ourguy
Join me fellow goys and revel in jewry running Zig Forums naow

Landon James
Landon James

time to invest in gopros lads

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

The real tragedy here is that he was using proprietary software.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

There's no GNU/race_war approved cam.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Did we just discover /tech/'s first actual project? I'll get drafting up a logo immediately.

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

That's not really important. No one cares if he uses proprietary software. The end result is if the footage quality is actually good, regardless of hardware and software used. 720p low bitrate live streams are okay for now, but we want higher spatial resolution. I'm serious, I'm just one of the few who will admit to it. That was my only complaint about the video. The content was fine.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

CURRENT NUMBER OF TIMES MODS HAVE TRIED TO SHUT IT DOWN BY MASS-DELETING AND BANNING: 8

Being the change I want to see in the world.

A poster to start the revolution.

Hail Brenton!

Download the manifesto here desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/

Archive of the original thread: archive.is/Ft1Gw
Direct link to the manifesto: media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
Note original manifesto is 733.17 KB other versions with bigger file size are suspect and probably have a trojan.

Dailystormer article: dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
Dailystormer onion: dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/

FAGGOT MODS TRYING VERY HARD TO STOP THE SPREAD OF POSTERS AND MANIFESTO (banned 8x times so far)

I, Epyc [redacted] Wynn endorses Brenton & his actions.

desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/

Attached: It's-Okay-To-Fight-White-Genocide.png (332.89 KB, 1005x1069)
Attached: Accelerate.png (322.59 KB, 1005x1069)
Attached: voters-vs-insurrectionists.jpg (113.94 KB, 768x960)

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

jewgle captchas
Stop shilling this shit.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

The song is Grün ist Ünser Fallschirm (Remix), very very catchy

David Wright
David Wright

No that's not it…it had a punk/rock beat and it was when he opened the trunk (boot) after going back to the car to switch guns

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

No one cares if he uses proprietary software.

Attached: gno.jpg (62.28 KB, 800x531)

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Is GoPro going to denounce white people soon?

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

YES ! that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for that it has been fucking me up all day looking for it

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

I am the OP. I do believe GoPro products were not meant to be used in this way. They did not intend for this.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

They don't like us zigforums.com/thread/1041721/technology

We all care about proprietary software.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

the GoPro owner looks pretty kikey

Attached: Nick-Woodman-2014.jpg (67.79 KB, 450x600)

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Proprietary software isn't the main thing here. I'm talking about image quality, which is the most obvious issue that needs improvement. A change in logistics. 4K60 live streaming won't be around for several years, but the revolution might begin sooner.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

This 720p livestreaming doesn't let us see the details many of us are salivating for. You can do better than this GoPro.

It also attracts the "everything is faked" twats like flies to shit

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

This was the realest looking fake staged hoax shooting I've ever seen. The way the blood splatters everywhere just looks so real. I can't believe it's fake. /s

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

As long as the video format is free, liblre, and open source, I don't see any issue with viewing that sort of video. What I am objecting to here is the use of proprietary software running on the camera itself. We all have to make compromises somewhere so I can accept viewing open-source videos taken with proprietary cameras. But only in very specific situations where an alternative camera was not available.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Why are cucking out?

Of course this is what they should be used for.

Man this event really separates the cucks from the serious white nationalists.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Holy fucking kek this thread

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Checked

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

Well? Should it?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (369.56 KB, 592x449)

William Davis
William Davis

But what is Zig Forums? We just don't know.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Do you have an archive?

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Zig Forums is a Jew psyop to push Nadzess for their survival.

William Scott
William Scott

Guy streams the shit on facebook live. Nobody calls for facebook to be shut down. Double standards.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

I was thinking this about drones the other day.

playing arthur brown while shitposting 4/pol/

Luis Long
Luis Long

Sure

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Attached: Yo-we-just-gave-em-some-help-(1).webm (5.29 MB, 640x360)

Cameron James
Cameron James

Hearing her say help me in that arab accent gives me an odd sort of pleasure

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

It took all my might to not jerk to it

Attached: must-not-fap.jpg (8.72 KB, 300x168)

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Anyone even know about the recent shootings in Brazil?
efe.com/efe/english/world/the-anguish-of-suzano-a-quiet-city-struck-by-school-massacre/50000262-3924064
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6804329/At-eight-people-killed-school-bloodbath-two-youths-enter-building-Brazil.html

The TV literally only had a repeating broadcast on NZ.
At the same time Israelis fired into Gaza too.
Something is really fucky about all of this.

times well with "coincidences"
looks like an agent, acted like a professional gunman
had sufficient weaponry to carry out such a task in an already gun restricted state
deliberately broke rule 1 and 2 and called us out
DIDN'T NAME JEWS
Was "not on a list" according to the msm, despite a fellow five eye nation, Australia, having stopped an islamic terrorist from carrying out a plot in qld recently

If he isn't 5 eye related himself, he's likely a mercenary of some form (which may indirectly be related to 5 eye)

Attached: s-9bc29d8bd1716f85d976627c92d6921098ac8c05.gif (1.91 MB, 500x312)

Leo King
Leo King

This.
Extremely good quality from what I saw too.

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

how is this guy right wing?
His religion is ultraconservative, he doesn't drink and fucks women at there prime fertility (13).

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

He also breaks rule 1 and 2.

Attached: Tyler-durden-1-640x379.jpg (36.38 KB, 640x379)

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Next guy needs to use a 360camera so I can watch in VR

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

kek

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

And a gopro quadcopter on autofollow.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

We will take back the holy land

Attached: 20190316-111734.jpg (1.11 MB, 1438x1954)

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

where can i get rhe full video

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Every file hosting service in know is deleting it instantly but here's a webm with almost all of the action.

Attached: Mad-Lad.webm (14.51 MB, 432x240)

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

I'm trying to find more songs by that band but I can't find any. Do you have a link to more songs by them?

Cool song BTW.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Not every site is deleting the video. This one's been up for awhile. Here's the full video boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

thx brethen i wanted some audio but thats stoll good

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

download this link for audio that posted

boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

absolutely agree
THE BIG QUESTION
what streaming service and where do you post your links? We will be no doubt monitored now by literally every fucking kiked intelligence agency. I think the next hero needs to select a streaming site or create his own so it can stay up as long as possible

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

5G.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

its down but thx tho

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

anonfile.com/v9m4gaxebe/_Streamed_from_my_GoPro_with_https_-_live4_io_vLIVE4gopro-2350426065176752_mp4

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

WTF it was just working, this is still up:
anonfile.com/Xf7fgdx4b3/NZ_mosque_shooting_full_-_checksum_changed_mp4

save it quickly

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

thx i downloaded it quickly fuck the glow niggers

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Get a drone for over the shoulder view.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Just saw an HD video floating around somewhere. One of the top 10 Zig Forums pranks of all time.

Attached: 0c7243b04771276dbeea17c53a084d0a044d022144e39bc795a9b2992c0d6bdb.jpg (84.34 KB, 600x656)

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

I just checked it's working.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Instead of having an accomplice which is a big risk and if you are taking the risk you might as well join in on the action you could have it automatically upload the videos and then send the link to the download in some irc / matrix server. So instead of having another person coming along and manually uploading it, you just have it automatically do so. If you think it would take a long time you could bring some of those battery pack things for phones.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Why is it a problem? He probably streamed it on a 4G mobile connection which in NZ would be pretty stable.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

The silver smile.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

Well it looks like NZ ISP's have now blocked 8ch.

Attached: 8ch.jpg (28.22 KB, 310x173)

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

It's actually very possible to live stream from mobile at 1080p. It requires a specialized setup that sends the video to the computer that actually makes the uploads and would be very dependent on scouting out cell phone reception in advance. The extra half a backpacks worth of electronics to run the system might not be worth it though.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

IMAGINE MY SHAWWK

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

You’re an immigrant too.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

you can literally stream [email protected] from any flagship phone (say an S9) as long as the connection is good enough

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Checked and based

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

I don't think it's reasonable to expect FHD livestream quality in this situation. The circumstances are quite difficult.

Blake James
Blake James

Go fuck yourself yid.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

True fans of such premium white nationalist content will appreciate the detail that 4K at 60fps will bring the audience.

The problem with that is the "live stream" part of it. Maybe not in Europe, AU and NZ; but in the US you can barely sustain a 1080p upload to live stream - if you even can (I don't know, I have a 2003 flip phone with 0 features).

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

New Zealand has ISPs?

Attached: New-Zealand-has-Niggers-Too.jpg (16.04 KB, 300x223)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

trips!!!
why can't I livesteam to 8cn.net ffs now? fuck the kikebook or the twatter. Is there anyway we can have brittany venti go on a DOTR spree and livestream it? her big titties and all in a bra as she slaughters muzzies. There should be a video game for that, for strictly training purposes.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

That's not the full video, the one's over 16 minutes long

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Dan Carlin, is that you??? I listened to you often repeat how you wish you had drone video footage of hulagu khan's siege, sack and pillage of bagdad.

Next level shit would be wifi remote AI mission controlled mini drones, once the shooters vitals expire they disengage and log in remotely to a Starcucks WiFi hotspot.

Attached: dan-the-man.jpeg (6.12 KB, 225x225)

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Answer my question you fucking niggers

Attached: 2019-03-15-082458.png (673.5 KB, 800x528)

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

This takes dark humor to a new depth.
Thanx user.

Attached: loyalty.png (1.35 MB, 800x965)
Attached: islam-death.png (272.34 KB, 499x499)
Attached: islam-exposed.jpg (44.05 KB, 303x394)
Attached: islam-life-hack.png (447.04 KB, 500x638)

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

dont worry goyim every square inch of land will have 5g soon enough

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

“action packed” it’d be funny if verbiage like that lead to a cinnamon season short on action moovies.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

It was a false flag.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

go pro and DOTR replace Hollywood
It’s like racing but better

Attached: AA6A3019-BA50-4C93-A744-4A9683BAF2F7.jpeg (78.64 KB, 501x504)

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Your fucking images are so fucking grainy and then followed by your horse of kvetching sickles civnats screeching about how this does nothing. Why don’t you just Kys already faggot

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

4k would have been better tbh

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

your images are so right from the video!
Funny how when the evidence is put right in their face the kike gets even more irrational.

Feel free to check the videos, Shlomo. Your boy just got caught.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

5G rolls out
weekly mosque and kfc shootings live streamed in 4k
congress bans 5G
whites actually riot in the streets worldwide for the return of 5G because they miss watching the live shootings
boogaloo 2.0 commences

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Should have been treated as a medical emergency, not an arrestable offense. Jerkoff was on his own couch, in his own home, the only problem, was he married this fucking cunt and now she's a victim, and he's…… a jerkoff…. future implications…. they're kids are fucking retarded too, at least the next 3 generations, thanks wife, simple solution was, the blowjob she has been denying him for years could have been performed on a Saturday afternoon, and blown his mind better than silver paint ever will.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

checked. Video quality is important.
Sound design was good, but could have done with a decent body worn speaker to maintain the volume.
Just a cuzzie bro wearing camo at the wrong time and place. Probably chuffed to have his mug on TV, will get beers for years on it.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

I'm only part nigger

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

We should gather our coding skills to procude a live streaming service based on bittorrent and magnet links.

There would be a slight delay but it could be unstoppable

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

I'm pretty sure this already exists, using web torrent.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

you are right, the protocol and lib are here, but there is no interface/user friendly app/website.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Was thinking the same thing. Two or three cameras livestreaming on different platforms at the same time.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Its based on "Fler - Neue Deutsche Welle" which itself is based on "Falco - Amadeus". Here are the links to the originals and the remix…

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYURfYChik

youtube.com/watch?v=RkoRz656OOM

youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

tbh it's 360 degree cam, 4K cam and live stream you need. As you end your live stream you drop the 360 and 4k into a pc scripted to auto upload. Provide the links via social media and then escape at least until you know the good footage got out. 360 cam footage would allow others full access to be a really creative editor and get amazing numbers of subscribers. You could get one of those amazing gold plaques on youtube, get money, fame and everything. Shit would be cash yo. Diverse and strong.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

a

Attached: join-degeneracy-akarin-1.png (251.73 KB, 320x360)

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

premium white nationalist content

Are you trying to make me laugh?

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Did it work?

Anthony King
Anthony King

Those are some really bad crisis actors, unless the shooter has psychic powers that make people ignore clear escape routes, and magic time-traveling bullets that kill before being fired. No wonder (((they're))) trying to delete it, it's fake as hell.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Looks pretty real to me, can you actually point out specific things? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be thinking very clearly about escape routes either if there were bodies everywhere and a guy shooting at you

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Yes. Because random slaughter has nothing to do with White Nationalism and it did jack S*** to actually help whites.
Why didn't he walk in the offices of a jewish newspaper?

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

The fact you are here makes me think it works.
Why didn't he walk in the offices of a jewish newspaper?
Why didn't you?

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Man, I hope one day you get removed and another mudshit says you are not real.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

i hope your post op tranxsexual surgery goes wrong and you end up pooing out of your mouth

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Nice projection, tranny.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

is it tho ?

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

The video in

So a white guy absolutely covered in guns walks into the gate and no one freaks out? Come on. After playing airsoft in the hallway for a bit, he enters the main room, where there are two groups on opposite sides. He airsofts at group on the right, but only looks at the group on the left, then retreats back into the hallway after one guy runs at him. Shooter takes forever to reload, then re-enters the main room, and for some reason the group on the left that he didn't "shoot" yet already has people lying on the ground, who apparently completely ignored the open doorway right next to them, that we clearly see one dude escape through. After that it's just him bouncing more airsoft at people on the floor who merely have to obligingly twitch when tapped, and taking occasional potshots at distant targets too indistinct to see clearly.

So, is it faked and the "victims" are just bad actors? Or is it real and the muslims are really that incredibly stupid?

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Mudshits already hate all of us infidels anyway, so what's the difference?

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Encyclopedia dramatica front page

John Garcia
John Garcia

It is, tranny.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

He couldn't stream with multiple cameras, at least with the service he was using

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

So a white guy absolutely covered in guns walks into the gate and no one freaks out?
They are pretty much freaking out in the video.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Fuck off

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Just filter him

Luke Price
Luke Price

This. For the love of God, this. Every live-stream platform is jewed to all hell and fucks with the video quality like no tomorrow.
Also note, that the Hero 7 only supports RTMP(S) streaming out of the box, at a measly 720p (gopro.com/help/articles/block/getting-started-with-live-streaming), so either you would need to modify the software on the camera or set up your own RTMP server which would in turn somehow push the stream onto the p2p network. If you want to go with the GoPro, that is.
Streaming actually high quality footage over the net takes some muscle, so if you want a [email protected] stream with a healthy bitrate, you are going to pretty much need a laptop in a backpack and somehow nigger-rig onto yourself a camera that is not meant to be noggin-mounted. Or somehow intercept the stream going to the SD-card on the GoPro.

I am not too savvy with protocol-related stuff, but the files being shared over bittorrent, by nature, can not change over time. I.e. the stream would need to be split into, say, 5 second chuncks, each of which would get its own magnet link. Now I am really getting out of my depth, but maybe the magnet link to the next (supposed) chunk could be included with each individual chunk instead of publishing every link on an external RSS stream or something? Or well, since you are going to have to automatically generate individual links for each of the chunks, maybe the generation could be seed-based, the seed being shared with the original magnet link so that clients could then generate their own links based on it. Would that be beneficial at all? Then, on the receiving end, you would just have to compile the chunks and feed the stream into a video player… A process which I know jack shit of.
Welp, another "original concept", it seems: stackoverflow.com/questions/27872808/can-you-use-webtorrent-for-distributed-live-video-broadcasting

Attached: just-do-it.png (576.61 KB, 1289x834)

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Where are the blood and the death screams?

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

I didn't hear a single alahu akbar.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

holy wew that one got me lol

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Hi everyone, here's a re-master of the Europe Awake video for 2019, it includes the NZ shooting footage shown at 4m12s as a slick mini montage of those epic kill shots. Here is a copy of the unlisted video on JewTube for preview purpose: youtu.be/KgKI_iFbFUs

Download it here from Archive.org before (((they))) shut it down: archive.org/details/EuropeAwake2019

Feel free to distribute and upload to any sharing website! Looking forward to better footage from future events for even more inspirational edits, which are bound to happen since the sold out politicians do not listen to white people anymore. We will not be replaced, the traitorous politicians and the hostile anti white elites they take orders from will be. I enjoyed editing the epic footage of those kill shots! We need better live streaming for future events, at least 1080p60!

#TheDayOfTheRope will be here sooner than we think and will be livestreamed too, hopefully in 4K60. Get inspired for the revolution that is upon us!

Dr. Pierce talks just a little bit more than the original, and the middle track is the non-choir version. Watch the original on JewTube by searching: "Europe Awake (re-upload)". Search "Dr. Pierce Archive" to see his 122 hour archive of broadcasts on Archive.org, his voice here was taken from the one titled "Thinking About A White Future".

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

archive.org/details/EuropeAwake2019

They're already SHUT IT DOWN for both your links user.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

Attached: 8F4DC732-6CAD-4C6D-991C-DD29C09BAEEF.jpg (829.05 KB, 1125x1900)

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

This man is now suing for wrongful arrest. HE WAS NOT INVOLVED. NEWS REPORTS SAY HE WAS ARRESTED UNDER SUSPICION DUE TO HIS DRESS. HE WAS PICKING UP HIS DAUGHTER

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Would be a mighty shame if that company and its employees lost their lives for fucking with our freedom… might make censorers think twice you know… it is better to lose money and have a legal battle on your hands or to lose your life because you dared to censor?

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Have been busy with shit so any credible theories on why the feed cut when it did.

The app he was using shut it or fb shut it or some shit went wrong at his end?

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Shit like Omegle afaik use a form of p2p but relying on a collective to stream seems risky to me.

Willing to bet most here would pussy out when they knew they were contributing to a livestream

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Willing to bet most here would pussy out when they knew they were contributing to a livestream

I know this board is full of cowards and "fairweather" posters but I am pretty sure they'd at least have courage enough for that even though they don't have the courage to fight in the real world.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit