An inspiration

My name is Maxime, I'm from France, Paris, I don't speak english very good so sorry for any mistakes.

This thing Brandon did inspired me a lot and I lost my parents because of islamic terrorism, I have some old weapons still working, and I just need 1 week to right a little note about me, make some plans and buy more ammo, masks and vests. I will probably shot the mosquée de Paris, so pay attention on the next weeks because I can act any time.

I Will come back here to keep you guys informed, wish me lucky.

Attached: images.jpeg (307x382, 27.08K)

larp

I hope you're write

This is a neat confluent psyop.

Attached: honey_pot-100613200-primary.idge.jpg (360x362 43.73 KB, 23.81K)

I have a clear skin, btw im older than Brandon, Im 38 years old

Will OP delivers???

Are you white at least?

remember the slain of the bataclan theater

I don't think you quite understand what that word means.
Probably LARP but those who doubted Tarrant look pretty silly now.

If real, you’re why eugenics are needed

you better not be bullshitting us man. remember to take pictures

You faggots.

You won't do anything you nigger.

Do it because you hated your parents and want islamic terrorists to save other poor children from the tyranny of having parents.

what happened to your parents user?

Wear a Che shirt, write a left-wing screed about capitalism and go shoot up a synagogue while screaming about Jewish capitalists!!

Jewish terrorism, jewish, lurk moar.

Have fun

Make sure you live stream.

woah! Looks like all those people saying that the attack would inspire more attacks were right! The proofs right here, in front of our faces! Perfect timing for someone to go on this website, screenshot it and put it on media to further criminalise this website and chan culture in general! Its just a perfect opportunity, it couldn't be done better if it was done BY THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN.
Please get the fuck out. Tell your boss to get a nose job.

Ancient fasting rituals were a scheme to make dishonest people more hygienic by giving them a lie to defend.

Check my id! This is my second post in this thread.

[ok then. I wouldn't expect that from France but tbh it's the place which this is more needed]

Good luck!

Attached: 1489395285507.gif (500x514, 498.74K)

Prove it.

I was saying like this is a trap to encourage further radicalization and confessions or to make it viral to post suicide notes on Zig Forums or something honey-pottish like that.

When I get all the equipment I will take a timestamp

You will know my history soon

I will try to buy a gopro and stream on Youtube, but first I must know how to manage that

Attached: tumblr_pg2xb6lMsd1whwo8io1_1280.jpg (892x702, 48.28K)

If someone was “fasting”, they would eat less food with cleaner utensils producing less trash and waste which would be more properly disposed of.

That’s how religious controls work: they’re a vortex of manipulations designed to make dishonest people less self-sabotagingly stupid.

If an action takes place in a week, I think that a live stream wouldn't be so needed. The short space of time would tell by itself.

I will try to livestream for the fun, also I need help to write my book

I don't give a fuck about France or it's people, as far as I'm concerned, it's German territory.

Kys,
Love from Uruguay

The clean, simple, “honest” living was always sometimes honest. At other times it was a way to refine lies until they were nearly true. A nearly perfect lie is nearly true; a perfect lie is completely true. Someone who is habitually almost honest will become actually honest when distracted from the vice they protect most.

Dont listen to this faggot.

Rot and suffer you spic piece of shit

t'as besoin de practiquer avec tu fusils mon ami sorry for bad french I'm still learning

Attached: 5f43b0df8d9fd481d54981686f2b610f3086ec2862f043ee3aec261f8058b24c.jpg (500x500, 34.56K)

I expect 2 gopro simultaneous streams this time faggot
If not kys

Setting off cycles of retribution is a weakness, a vice. It’s something done by people with no glory in their souls, even or especially if they seek glory, for who seeks that which they have already?

Muslims killed your family? Jews brought Muslims into Europe.
Vous devez couper la tête du serpent

Attached: b004a40aa6d702edb856c32c585ff3162966bd0529b205cdb7aeed90f65005c9.jpg (1560x1832 4.28 MB, 2.41M)

Well the police will be at your door soon you dumb bitch Have fun in jail

this tbh
You should have wait until the final moment. Watch out for alphabet soup niggers.

Attached: 0a7870bd7255762e2516827985e02de9ca5ba0ed415408ec8470359bec9e4fa4.gif (500x532, 913.6K)

You fags really lack subtlety. Trying way to hard to make sure that we get that "ban Zig Forums or else more mass murder!!!!!!!" image while we're in the spotlight.

Attached: d5f16cdaf941a6cafe173e018b743a2bae5449f5c159629d2f485a4a52495505.jpg (255x250, 18.15K)

fake ass no ball psyop faggot

Attached: suredude2.gif (224x199, 556.65K)

Goden be with you Francfriend. Do not harm innocent people.