Non-Kiked Places to talk

Any of that shit exist? Maybe somewhere on Tor where we can discuss, get into action and organize? I think that's something that's really important we should be doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

band.us/n/aaadzbA2f6Dak
neinchan.com/
zeronet.io/
nextchan.org/pol
meguca.org/pol
endchan.org/pol
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

endchan
nanochan
zerochan
triforce chans

Great drawings indeed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2138x1378, 818.19K)

I made a band page called /bandpol/
band.us/n/aaadzbA2f6Dak (invite link)
there's not a lot of us yet but I'm just an average Zig Forumsack so don't worry about gay mods or some shit, I tolerate (mostly) relevant shit

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 104.95K)

I recommend TOX

Do not under any circumstance use discord, its a honeypot.

IDK about signal.

neinchan.com/
neinchan is pretty based

This place is stupidly dishonest, what more do you want?

Yeah, would be especially helpful for us Euros, where any real form of organised NS politics gets you arrested.

Tox or Riot/Matrix, maybe IRC too if you connect over a VPN or Tor.

Attached: 19fce4c0944145ad5be75aa45da1a82a5983157cc1d066b62280399596d33ec0.jpg (1077x717, 136.42K)

Attached: C7141560-2430-4304-8B97-5801EBB6D588.jpeg (600x600, 67.38K)

If they exist, this is the last place to talk about them at the moment.

zeronet.io/
ZeroNet is the future of the free internet
Millchan is the chan of the future
Hail /volk/

thank you

i've been finishing up the transfer from cuck to cripple chan over the course of two years. what comes after this, user?
also fuck mods

Can anyone find a remix'd version of "Friend Hooks" I made a month back, looking over everywhere to find it.

i use DedSec. huheuehueheuheuhe

If you think you can "organize" anywhere you're a fucking retard.
Talk to your family ffs. Hopefully you have one because if you dont youre fucked.

….just organize goy. Kek.

just because you write "goy" after something doesn't invalidate.
"just do nothing goy! you already lost!"

Attached: Gay - 6739672.jpg (722x525, 124.83K)

Come on, how can Aryanne be licensed content of Hasbro.
Does Jim Watkins really have DMCA lawyers eyeballing the site that badly? DMCA lawyers should go back to college and study for the court proceedings for this guy who did the mosque shooting.

organizing online now is retarded. stand alone complex is the only viable solution

well Zig Forums will probably die soon so you lazy motherfuckers better find a new alternative chan and agree on it. hopefully one that has lax rules and no rulecucks.

Go be gay elsewhere

No where as for now.
How ever this place shut down will be inevitible neinchan or meguaca seem to be like good choices.

Should be used for operations
Logging in is gay though.
Neinchan it is then.

Oniichan/overchan
0Chan
But the surface has not used all of it's chans just yet.

It's almost like we gotta go Aldi's with the shit we're using.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x460, 456.97K)

Real life. 100% safe as long as you aren't speaking with a spook, oh and make sure to have devices away from hearing distances or inside a faraday bag.

There is no private or anonymous means of electronic communication whatsoever.

The only way to have a private conversation with an individual is to do so in person with no electronics around.

XMPP

Recommending Endchan, neinchan looks like a honeypot

Fuck off jew.

Endchan is to here what here is to halfchan. Very schizo place but we'll probably have to go there.

Literally Ukrainian jewish mafia.

What happened to guca? Yesterday the chan was online but today it is down.

Attached: Homura_Akemi.jpg (1080x1920, 380.62K)

people like you will never stop seeing "kikes" and "shills" lurking around every corner. you're paranoid.

Where are we gathering boys?

t. glownigger

meguca is run by actual trannies who spend their time posting anime, pretending to be girls and practicing magic.

you mean. I've been to their /fringe/ and it's pretty pleb/reddit tier magic, honestly not even neophyte level.

There are several places but you have to be invited. You will never be invited as your track record does not indicate the type of person who would fit in considering those sites focus on research, investigation and looking into issues without any concern of anything else and complete focus on issues. Your focus brings attention and thus you will never receive an invite.

If you have to ask you shouldn't be there in the first place.

forgot image

Attached: 490a88a5b9237a8f2f37c9893852ff5323e8531694d429a3506e3fd75d242d18.jpg (1200x854, 48.94K)

nextchan.org/pol
meguca.org/pol
endchan.org/pol
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/pol

Attached: jghfc.PNG (1500x1487 954.29 KB, 188.86K)

lmao

Attached: 5519184175_e09906c98e_b.jpg (1024x740, 497.98K)

bump

Bump