The New Zealand Prime Minister dressed as a fucking muzzie...

The New Zealand Prime Minister dressed as a fucking muzzie. Does this stupid cunt know how the muzzies treat women in their own countries?!

Attached: culturalcuck.jpg (750x748, 38.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-we-are-here-ardern-speaks-to-muslim-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SIje2cFMS5g
youtube.com/watch?v=_vduPDIKr5I
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/111331484/pm-jacinda-ardern-told-donald-trump-send-love-to-muslims-after-mosque-shooting
liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net
nttec.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=xVPXBZ5x7J0

She knows, she doesn't care.

She has a white child. Best thing we can do after DOTR is raise the child as beacon of white supremacy and truly undo her

you mean white nationalist?

She'll be dead.

Feminist cuck
Sage

user are you hiding something?

Your glow is showing nigger.

Sheepshaggers better vote her out.

Tasty dead Muslim tears. If the governments of Europe, the US, and beyond want to kiss the ass of Muslim and Jewish desert rats they better be prepared to die for them as well. All of this conflict could be avoided if the Jews and Muslims would just stay in the desert where they belong but the governments are working hard to open borders and flood the West with trash.

I feel it is important that everyone understand that the Muslims and Jews are trash but it is the governments who are intentionally and purposely opening the borders and importing the 3rd world scum. The governments know all of this is unnecessary but they choose to do so even in opposition from their own countrymen/voters. That will ultimately result with members of the governments throughout the West ending up just like those piles of dead Muslims in the mosque in New Zealand.

Attached: 1543817279416.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

not possible, every few election cycles we have a strong woman who instantly wins. shipley,clark and now ardern. she'll probably last till 2027

Rolling for her mud impregnation

Attached: IMG_1242.jpg (1950x2600, 323.49K)

Just start treating them like it. Who fucking cares anyway they’re basically begging for it themselves. Treat em like property. I’m no Muslim sympathizer but I’m done with this equality shit.

this

I agree, the muslim and jew are subhuman rats. But those who work for them to destroy their own kind are vilest creatures of all.

Attached: Ardern, Bridges unite to support Muslim community in Christc.mp4 (1024x576, 14.82M)

She's a bad actor.

The lot of them are larping being muzzie.

oh shit, thats for real, thought the op image was photoshoped or something, my bad, i should never doubt their stupidity

Sorry I need to go. Don't have the time for archive.

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-we-are-here-ardern-speaks-to-muslim-community.html

youtube.com/watch?v=SIje2cFMS5g

youtube.com/watch?v=_vduPDIKr5I

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/111331484/pm-jacinda-ardern-told-donald-trump-send-love-to-muslims-after-mosque-shooting

Attached: Birth of a new hero.webm (408x720, 2.83M)

Blame the fucking shabbos goyim that let them in. Making pacts with the termites I can’t even watch our own politicians anymore they hate their own children.

Doesn't she know the hijab is supposed to hide the hair????

Attached: retard.png (645x729, 56.19K)

Does she know how New Zealand treats women dressed as muzzies?

Attached: fca.jpg (200x198, 7.36K)

wearing a hijab, with lipstick and makeup. kek

|
|>
|
|₪
|

Attached: kiwi cucked.PNG (936x527, 513.55K)

WHo the fuck is proud to be white? I mean people here replying as user and think theyre heroes.

Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like?

Where do you live?

You must be the newblood

Attached: 1551574768357.png (720x1008, 880.41K)

This weak emotional feminine pandering by females, especially of the political persuasion like in Scandinavia, is in reality a desperate cry by women to return back to the homestead and be forced by their men to be tamed into their natural female state.

It's really sad to see it play out on an international scene though, but women are completely shameless when it comes to this and more feminine men are equally shameless exposing their feminine side to the public. Masculine men do not let their weaknesses be shown in public, but for women this is the eternal child that screams out for attention.

In the photo OP posts the New Zealand Prime Minister has the same look in her eyes as this guy
(pic related)

Just a coincidence?

Attached: 08551002176201908906742971-55.jpg (990x738, 94.73K)

It's probably a fetish for her and she is getting off super hard doing this in public.

And reported for zero effort nigger.

Sometimes, I wish they'd get what they ask for.

Around 7 sec. Mark you see her signal they think she's with them

Does the prime minster of SandNiggerstan dress in a T-Shirt and Blue Jeans whenever there’s a mussie attack?? Hope Prime Sandnigger Ardern gets beheaded.

Really says it all about this cunt when it's not enough she say the typical political muppet lines but felt the need to virtue signal insufferably too.
From what I see from the masses, they're actually more enraged by this action, even the women.
Quite surprising. I hope the elite keep fucking up. Makes their nooses that might tighter.

I saw this earlier - Truly pathetic.
I bet they get lots of new gun laws with this, depending on how fast they act, by the end of the year they could have mandatory turn-ins.
Clearly NZ is a lost cause. I knew they were a few months back when Southern and Stef were refused to do a talk.

Won't let someone talk? You get the bullets. That is the outcome.

That would be amazeballs

First of all, metalcore sucks.
Secondly, the production quality is for shit. Vocals sound like a 14 year old mad at his parents, drummer can't even play fucking blast beats.

This type of shit is pure cringe on par with Screwdriver.

Prime minister's task list

1. Do dishes
2. Approve new laws
3. virtue signal
4 get shekels

Her arms look spindly and weak - probably will break when doing the dishes. I would not take ownership of her.

Ardern is a male-to-female transgender, with a background in showbiz.

That's just how MtF tranny arms look. c.f Ann Coulter.
If castrated prior to puberty, the bone plates never fuse properly and the limbs slowly grow throughout life.
This is also why they end up with a towering "Annunaki neck". Look at historical depictions of Castrati for examples.

bump

Jacinda has the look of complicity in this mosques shooting hoax. She is overacting and it shows.

Much better than in the west.

In the (((west))):
1) women are allowed to flaunt their sexuality at men but only she selects who she fucks
2) women are not tied down to one man, but instead destroy society with their debauchery
3) women are treated the same as men, when they are not

She'll find out soon enough.

Wearing a head scarf is pointless if she flaunts her body like a whore. I've started thinking we need to cover women, at least for most occasions.

Jews are the problem. They are using muslims as both a battering ram and a human shield to hide behind.

She released a long, carefully written, article minutes after it happened. She knew in advance. She's a co-conspirator.

This and This .

What a retarded larping whore

Why? We should be supremacist, otherwise others will. Jews murder everyone around Israel and everywhere and gloat about their supremacy.

She needs to grab the sack and really deep throat if she wants cum rag of the decade award.

she should get circumcised to honor the victims

Why do they wear head veils for moslems, yet never do the same for other religions? If it was a sign of solidarity, you are admitting it's just social signalling. If it's not your religion, and you supposedly have one of your own, you are basically admitting you're a liar.

Attached: 43df849fb9db07ef25bd431fa68a0ae3--anglican-church-church-signs.jpg (236x225, 13.28K)

New Zealand, just cuck your shit up fam

Attached: 1531107224156.png (468x544, 264.78K)

liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4

This is (((Acceleration)))
isn't it lovely.
All part of the plan guys.
At the last minute we will win!
Promise.

like a frog in boiling water, the boomers allow their children be born in an environment inconducive to life rather than suffer the consequences of their actions themselves

Read Mein Kampf, whites are not on the level of the lower races
>The Aryan is the Prometheus of mankind, from whose shining brow the divine spark of genius has at all times flashed forth, always kindling anew that fire which, in the form of knowledge, illuminated the dark night by drawing aside the veil of mystery and thus showing man how to rise and become master over all the other beings on the earth. Should he be forced to disappear, a profound darkness will descend on the earth; within a few thousand years human culture will vanish and the world will become a desert

Attached: Es lebe Deutschland.jpg (874x1024, 328.15K)

Regardless of the objective superiority of the white race, the term white supremacy remains a jewish psyop.

(heil'd)
I guess that's true, I can't think of one legit white nationalist or fascist who has ever identified himself as a "white supremacist". Our biological privilege is obvious enough not to need spelled out

Women are the genetic filter. They favour strong men and actually want to be ruled by them. Not giving a shit about women's opinions and making them submit to your is the hallmark of every strong society. 85% of female rape "victims" report experiencing an orgasm.

Probably. Too old to be gifted to a muslim soldier as a bride.

dont forget to praise kek and never mention them.

White supremacy is a term that describes WHAT WE ARE, SUPREME ON THIS PLANET.

Nationalism is the way our WHITE SUPREMACY expresses itself.

I was wondering the same thing. Guess they missed a few.

Thank you Schlomo for your imput.

Disgusting

I want her to be my waifu.

Isn't she kind of OLD for that user?

*biological characteristics

Older women are better, pedo

R I G H T…
but there is a L I M I T to how old, don't you think?

Invest in lube.

Nah, this woman is in her 60s

Attached: 5669sw.jpg (600x800, 78.63K)

Well if she would take off that clown makeup she might be worth fucking I suppose.

Well in a sane society you'd stick with your woman until the end of her life instead of pump 'n dump some androgynous realdoll-esque slut.

And this photo was taken BEFORE the Remover of Kebab show.

His release date is 2033.

All roads lead to Israel.

Yes, and what is his name?

Why are these western cucks so cucked? Disgusting. Bring back white pride. Oh lord bring back our pride.

"Oh we have to treat everybody as victoms, and help save our planet, world peace"

I'm pissed off at her sad weak face. I want western countries to have hard stern old white men who know how to stand up against degeneracy. Fuck this.

Now what?

INFORMATION FOR MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net

nttec.com/

Reminder that there are still people on Zig Forums that believe the enemy HASN'T won.
Tick-tock, tick-tock. Time is up, white man, time to do work.

Attached: Dw-FPk3WsAUhEU5.jpg (1200x977, 178.31K)

Why did you phrase that as if you weren't white? How curious.

Perhaps it is a woman…but she still should have capitalized White if she was White.

Fucking cringe.

Unironically has armed guards and is protected by multiple states like Japan. There's no touching Jim.

Nationalism is the philosophy, supremacy is the natural result.

Discord isn't completely anonymous. Never use anything requiring registration even if you use a throwaway email. Never use the internet without Tor. Otherwise your IP address can be tracked. Never assume the Five Eyes can't see Discord traffic.

I didn't, you're just a talker.

Attached: 1527084030089.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

No user that is a pipe dream. Technology will make it so that either one race survives or no human survive. We should TRY to be the one race that survives. There is no room for more than one race on the planet when you pass a certain technological threshold. When any individual can genocide a entire race with the tools in their basement Laboratory…you simply can't have multiple races on the planet. It is never going to work out like you think.

You morons are doing what the political elite want. Every single one of these political elite are, or were, pro war in the middle east. Dressing like this is not what she represents, it is to deflect attention away from the virulent racism that exists in the political class. The political elite are against you morons.

Lurk two years.