BACKUP SITE

I don't know whether this site will be taken down or not, but regardless it would be prudent to agree on an alternative reliable site to migrate to in case this were to happen. Any ideas?

Attached: m7aqWHm1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rss.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net
nttec.com/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins
endchan.xyz/pol/catalog.html
n3t.host/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping but I don't have an answer
do you use IRC?

Your mom's bedroom.

Someone create a server we can run on free Starbucks wifi - everytime we get kicked out we just go to a different Starbucks

Just have a Chester van parked outside a library, some libraries Wi-Fi are on 24-7.

We can start distributing the manifesto to our disillusioned volk as they sip their mocha frappes

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 10.24K)

Oi vey

Anywhere but tor for now.

I* wouldn't worry

8ch is disseminating misinformation at an alarming rate, and was mentioned - which means the only thing that would have shut it down is/was traffic.

Not many people believe this horseshit, if they do at all they don't care - that's what's wrong with psyops the public psyche adds to the hysteria if it's real and/or well done.

Who the fuck can believe that was his second spot hit that day?

IF IT WAS:

What happened at the first? He threw his guns again, or reloaded everything, without shaking or breathing…

Cracking jokes….

ABOUT PEWDPIE: fuck this I won't go on it's stupid

yep. ssh into cia.gov

y'all are always welcome on rss.org/ as long as you are willing to work towards kebab removal

wat

bump

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero!

Kikes don't want us Celebrating Brenton Tarrant. The only thing that the jew truly fears is ethnic violence. This is why they are creating and posting numerous flat-earth tier copy pasta's about /ourguy/ Brenton Tarrant in an attempt to defame him and turn us against him.

We celebrate our heroes, we do not shit on them. Anyone saying negative things about Brenton is most assuredly a jew/shill of some kind.

Can't make a new thread, so time to improvise. Thanks chodenigger!

they wont shut us down, theyll just turn it into the honeypot we all assumed it was for the last few years

I'll go out and find my wife, finally
And produce many babies

ATTENTION MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations is provided here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net

nttec.com/

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins

In case you may want to file a civil suit, criminal charges or 'something else'.

Attached: Infinity_Contingincy_Plan.png (600x2400, 210.74K)

Congratulations, terrorist. You're now on a list.

Jim is a stubborn bastard, he'll just move the servers

implying i could be around a bunch of hipster leftist faggots without eventually bringing a rifle to drink with my cup of joe

Hmm

prudence. haha.

Bookmark this site.
endchan.xyz/pol/catalog.html

Nanochan is a solid alternative. Don't post the direct link, I don't want shills and normalfags flooding to my favorite website. Anyone who is interested may search for it himself.
pros
cons

n3t.host/

Attached: 1405092708884.jpg (1920x1200, 983.02K)

nanochan is always an optiom

please do not drop the link faggot we do not need normalfaggots there

To be fair, im a pleb too..

Attached: 1538076358329.jpg (620x478, 53.59K)

Already blocked in aus because muh feefees
Shits going downhill very fast

(heil'd)
this.
…and if not: you all should've figured this out beforehand instead of posting this knee jerk post-habbening bullshit. Nobody is going to spoonfeed you while we're under such scrutiny

Zig Forums has planned this for a while.
You niggers over here were too busy talking about Jews to actually do something

this

hey what’s the tor name for dailystormer?

Its blocked on some isps, mine is still letting me access the site but my mobile internet wont let me access 8ch.

Helstra blocked but my small ISP didnt

No reason to be upset.
The normalfaggot would just visit once anyway then leave because it's too slow for him.

Attached: 1478223528717.png (500x500, 178.29K)

hate to break the news but not all are autistic like you

you mean you were masturbating to stallman and violatable protocols instead of doing anything useful

[citation needed]
nobody has every been deanonymized with tor due to a fault of the tor protocol / network. every single time it has been due to a lack of opsec or due to an exploit in the browser, not tor itself.

the fact that the glowniggers may or may not also use it is a positive, they don't want their shit de-anonymized either as they false flag other nations

Get out, fed.

What a twist.

tor is also 100% open source.
if your such a big brain please explain where the backdoors are

OYVEY JUST POST IN CLEARTEXT OR USE AN IP LOGGING VPN SO WE CAN ARREST YOU FOR 10 YEARS FOR COMMENTING ON A VIDEO

The serious discussions have not taken place on the chans in quite a while. You faggots can go back to reddit, twitter, or wherever you came from.

Nigger it's based on firefox. Firefox is like 50% "open source"

Tor Browser is 100% open source jew
Tor is also 100% open source