Beto O’Rourke was a Tranny and an oldfag edglord

>Members of the group have protected O’Rourke’s secret for decades, reluctant to compromise his political viability. Now, in a series of snitching interviews, CDC members have acknowledged O’Rourke as one of their own. In all, more than a dozen members of the group agreed to be named for the first time in a scheme for a quick buck book about the hacking group by this reporter that is scheduled to be published in June by Public Affairs. O’Rourke was interviewed early in his run for the Senate.

archive.is/bNou0

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-politics-beto-orourke/?fbclid=IwAR0f4zlL2PErbsFKNmdIoHgvPZCOa1PjSVf8PMGwdPnRYhct6zoZZzZlbJg

Attached: beto-foss-dui-texas-gop.jpg (1839x842, 120.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPy1vGedYI0
archive.is/tNWK7
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnt8qQqwZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democrats are throwing shit against the wall hoping something sticks.

even Hitler liked dressing as a girl, user

traps are cool

Oh so he was one of those faggots that turned hacking from a fun pastime into an edgy LARP

He didn't do it for the lulz

Fuck him.

But he's still an lolcow for trying to LARP as a spic.

Did they actually do exploit dev?

Bullshit that soyboy was no fvkn hacker

you're getting slow moishe

Attached: djt.png (255x230, 45.13K)

obviously. this fluff piece is literally "hey fellow kids" on steroids, with the hilarious side effect of everyone seeing him as a tranny.

They wrote some fun tools - Back Orifice was a big deal, and they had a massive amount of respect from the community. They were like a L0pht crossed with Hunter S Thompson basically.

Yeah right top kek.

Script kiddies shouldn’t consider themselves hackers.

FreeBSDGurl

At first glance I thought that color photo was of Milo haha

i was racking my brain trying to come up with memes to torpedo Beto, but just in the last couple days it's clear he's got plenty of skeletons in his closet and people in the media seem to hate him. i honestly thought he was the dems best chance at beating trump, but they've already begun eating him. can't wait to see trump take a big dump on niggala harris in the general and watch the salt pour in shimmering cascades across the land.

beto is a glow in the dark

"Yeah goys he's one of you".

Only thing I remember about cDc is they have Back Orifice 2000 which never worked.

ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist
Sign it faggots

It used to be called crossdressing nigger. People did it as a joke
Also the pic on the left looks suspiciously like the Spin Doctors. Coincidence?

Attached: XD.jpg (604x401, 95.25K)

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

They had amusing philes but they were no LOD.

Ask him about his Soros money through Drug Policy Alliance.

No shit, like most of the women in Canada's federal cabinet. The only way Castreau was able to get his win was to agree to "gender balance" with his mom's spook/81 friends. Has a lot to do with marijuana legalization too.

how fucking retarded do you have to be to run for president after not even being able to get elected as a senator in your own state?

Dude also did a b&e and has a record, kind of hard to run for president when you have a mug shot on file.

he'll win the primary

It's not exactly the "best and brightest" who go on to become CIA assets

Attached: BetoButtShine.jpg (728x572, 41.11K)

Bump.

Attached: ewmtosf592gz.jpg (768x960, 113.52K)

He might be linked to this oto child fucking tranny who does keynote speeches about trying to kill himself twice but not finishing the job like bradley manning with his painted toenails….

Tweets about buying his gay child a sex toy and took over linux with his creator covenant code of conduct that ALL sexual preferences must be respected. The left considers and enforces love of pedophilia through this virus that replicated through 90,000 code trees.

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPy1vGedYI0

archive.is/tNWK7
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnt8qQqwZE

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-020520_Browser.png (1080x2246, 1.17M)

I'm wondering if this means he has links to the GNAA, because if he does his presidential campaign is fucking dead in the water.

Waifu of the year, all years.

Upper class twits go to the pickle factory. The real performers operate in cells.

WHO?