White power

fuck the white christian special snowflake. judas killed your fake ass jesus, get rekt. fuck the white christian special snowflake. judas killed your fake ass jesus, get rekt. fuck the white christian special snowflake. judas killed your fake ass jesus, get rekt. fuck the white christian special snowflake. judas killed your fake ass jesus, get rekt. fuck the white christian special snowflake. judas killed your fake ass jesus, get rekt.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png (413x549, 5.54K)

Lol.

Attached: lit.jpg (500x571, 84.21K)

Jewish schizophrenia

christian white power schizophrenia. the day israel shall rule the world will come and you shall beg us for your life but ofcourse, who cares about the chirstians lives. they're the most filthy race in the world, white colonization, white supremacy but ofcourse it's the jew who did that weren't they? bet hitler and jesus would be best friend.

this is fun, CNN really brought in all the mental rejects. It's like watching a nigger trying to learn checkers.

Church is Israel. Kikes are Edom. They named their country wrong in order to lie and fool others.
No. You're a tool for evil spiritual entities. Your end will be miserable, like happened with that diamond trader.

Attached: 36970954_10204768276002876_397657660293382144_n.jpg (449x599, 33.51K)

ofcourse i'm a tool for evil spiritual entitites, i'm christian dammit. everyday jesus would come to my house and blow cocaine and me. i love jesus!

i'm a 100% nigger christian trying to learn checkers.

you talk like a street shitter

Attached: 5d32258129a58a17bf1395b1ed080ab8ee8428f9f50af695b83173da712a479a.jpg (672x372, 29.38K)

ofcourse i would talk like a street shitter, guess why? cause i'm a christian!

Reminder to search "Synagogues/Mosques in my area" to find nearby enemy locations.

that moment when you realized the nazi's and the moslems were in good relation killing the jews together, damn christian filthy cheap ass two face religion lawl.

Not muslim in white countries no.

This

it's fine i can meet those people anytime in israel as well as filthy subvert christian. holy land they said and they got it taken away from the moslem LOL

cause you murdered them in white countries :)) you scumbags can keep each other in your country.

because there isn't any of the so-called Zig Forums "intellectual" able to argue with shit talker like me in this sub, just want to say again, fuck the christian, fuck your weakass knight templar, the most hypocrite religion in the world acting innocence while you fucking christian did the most massacre and genocide throughout history, fuck you delusional special snowflake kids can stay in this Zig Forums forever growing autism together with your false hero brenton. until the promised day, Your Anti Christ will descend and prove that you're all wrong, when you asked us for redemption he will massacre the fuck off you like how you filthy templars did to our ancestors.You better ask for the moslems help like how hitler was with the moslem .before we annilihate them, so at least, your suffering won't be you alone. until then, live and drown in your meme. can't wait till the promised day. Shalom

Can the admins save the IPs of these retards? On DOTR we'll see what they really have to say.