Idiots

John Anderson
John Anderson

Accelerationism is the biggest bluepill.

hurr durr, lets help our adversaries achieve their objectives even faster, that will show them!
hurr, lets kill innocents, that will surely increase lead to more support for our cause from those on the fence

You really need to be an autist to misunderstand human nature like that.

Breivik's, Roof's and Tarrant's deeds harmed the white race in net effect. This is a fact.

Attached: 1356088037633.jpg (154.86 KB, 500x343)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muttahida_Majlis-e-Amal#Restoration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milli_Muslim_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehreek-e-Labbaik_Pakistan
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/b1nqf0/nz_attorny_general_new_zealand_to_ban/
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist
archive.fo/OhAWD

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

innocent
mudshit
Once again, we are being raided by actual muslims.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

fact is the world european population of 800 million will be 600 million in 20 years. all colonies will be under 40% european and Europe will have dropped to 80%. any action is better than inaction. worse is better

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

Zig Forums is a board of peace having a chuckle at dead muslims. If they don't get the shootings they want naturally, they'll manufacture them anyway.
innocents
lol

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

What synagogue do you attend?

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

any action is better than inaction

Thats brainlet-tier reasoning.

If a specific action that makes things even worse, then inaction is prefferable.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

ok reddit shill

Leo James
Leo James

Thanks for the hot take, fellow pede.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

You sound afraid kike. Pedal to the metal, over the cliff we all go. We'll let nature decide who's worthy of survival.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Letting your enemies rape and conquer you is preferable to fighting back
That's exactly what you're saying

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Pedal to the metal, over the cliff we all go.

Cool LARP. In reality, there will be no cliff. Just our adversaries achieving their victory. In part because of people like Tarrant.

William Stewart
William Stewart

if you kill your enemies they win

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

it's funny, remember his initial post here, he actually blames everyone else for inaction

so because he is fustrated over this inaction rather than doing anything productive himself he directly aids the government at the most convienient time for them. How many times have we seen this type of behaviour from practically every controlled-op e-celeb, how much more obvious does it have to be ?

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

those on the fence
They need to die first to get their guns off of everyone's backs. That's the point of accelerationism.

David Nelson
David Nelson

No. I am saying that fighting back by counterproductive actions is worse than doing nothing. If you are being assaulted, you dont grab a gun and empty it to the wall just to do something. You take your time and aim.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

what if 650,000,000 innocents were killed?
what a new day would dawn
even more glorious if 4,200,000,000 innocents were killed, they be saving the planet
it would reverse global warming in a day
let's do it user
can we meme an extinction level event meteor to strike the planet
in a certain area of course

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

any action is better than inaction

Attached: artist's-rendition-of-this-post.jpeg (76.24 KB, 405x580)

Angel White
Angel White

they know exactly what you mean, they're paid to type out retarded things because they're shills

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Right, because a bunch of low IQ niggers and 3rd world trash can survive without whites footing the bill. At least some of us are well prepared, everyone else will face the true face of human nature, and it will be the last face they see.

I'll take my chances against all that subhuman genetic garbage without hesitation.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

You're so full of shit. What's the solution then, smartass? Surely you can give a good one rather than being a fucking kike.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

Right, because a bunch of low IQ niggers and 3rd world trash can survive without whites footing the bill
I can see you dying quickly in a race war, if you're underestimating your "enemy" like this

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Jews will be footing the bill, not whites.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Seems legit, loser.

Attached: Accelerationism-original.jpg (107.63 KB, 721x647)
Attached: Accelerationism-original-donotsteal.jpg (133.25 KB, 717x664)
Attached: Accelerationism-original-ocdonotsteal.jpg (139.23 KB, 703x687)
Attached: Accelerationism-original-personalmemeticocdonotsteal.jpg (117.55 KB, 649x578)
Attached: herp.JPG (100.33 KB, 1315x1083)

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

enemy in quotes
Hmmm

John Gomez
John Gomez

Hypothetically, let's say whites don't survive the happening. Then what? A world populated by spics, niggers, muslims, and african niggers is going to be a paradise on Earth? Nah. I wouldn't want to live in that world, it'll be a hellish nightmare.

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

This. They are parasites. Just look what happened to Rhodesia, the former breadbasket of Africa.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

why the solution is too be a pussy pacifist while the world and our race go down the shitter

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Seriously though.

hurr durr, lets help our adversaries achieve their objectives even faster, that will show them!
It literally will, and its not HELP, its FORCE. They are being FORCED to do things NOW that they would rather do LATER when Whites are fewer in number.
You're kinda dumb, aren't you?

hurr, lets kill innocents
<The rub is, you are not innocent - no matter your age, sex, whatever - if you come into a foreign land which is held by a foreign people, knowingly with the intent to colonize there and doubly so in the event you espouse a universalist faith like Islam.
<Its too bad if some spic kid gets dragged along by their parent or some other scumbag to try to use them to get into the US - but they still have to go back. Just as a parent brings their child across the US Southern border knowingly and with the understanding that they may be deported if caught, the mudkips bringing their offspring into a tiny White nation like New Zealand are doing so knowingly and with the understanding that they will inevitably be brought into conflict with the native populations should they resist the rise of Islam therein to conquer their lands and supplant their people/faith.
<The difference is, the mudkips think of their children as soldiers in this war, while Whites seem to think they're just raising future generations to wander around in wheat fields or some shit.
<An absent mudkip is a mudkip that is not going to harm a White person, AND I HATE THAT THIS IS THE PARADIGM WE FACE, ITS GROTESQUE AND TERRIBLE.
<Almost as terrible as White Westerners being so pitifully weak and brainwashed as to require things to get THIS BAD… No, WORSE THAN THIS, before they are prepared to finally engage with reality in a sense that allows and motivates them to meaningfully oppose what is happening around them.
<The problem is very, very clear, for those with the eyes and the courage to see it.

Your tears give me wood.

Breivik's, Roof's and Tarrant's deeds harmed the white race in net effect. This is a fact.
Then prove it, loser. That's what a fact is, after all.

Attached: Not-Even-Started.JPG (90.74 KB, 1645x969)

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

say goodbye to space exploration, it would be stone age slavery again, maybe they could be put to work, building new pyramids or something.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

What's the solution then, smartass?

Go after pro-immigration politicians in charge. People who make the decisions. Not low-level pawns. Pawns are endlessly replaceable.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

The people against acceleration are people who need whites to keep footing the bill to keep all the subhumans and governments propped up. They aren't ready yet for a collapse, so if we can reduce the timeline to the happening, we can create pure chaos in the world. There won't be any structure left in place for the kikes to manipulate.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Accelerationism is just kike shilling with a thin mask of "Oh but it'll get really bad and people will fight back after all their rights and ability to fight back have been taken away!" bullshit over it to trick low-IQ anons into thinking it's a viable survival strategy for the white race.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

it's funny though if accelerationism means also doing nothing yourself or doing absolutely moronic shit then you're exactly what you're complaining about also

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

brent did his part. you do yours. oh wait… and wait… and do nothing

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

If a specific action that makes things even worse, then inaction is prefferable.
<the status quo is better goy!
Nah! My enemies want to maintain the status quo and achieve a slow-boil of my populace.
I do not intend to give them the time for that. I'm going to poke them to action NOW, while I've still got a lot of Whites to work with.
Not later, when cowards like you would like, after wasting time kicking the can down the road to achieve the exact same outcomes when you're a smaller demographic.

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

Everything leading to a faster racevwar and White Awakening is good.

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

explain how

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

We can't even solve basic problems in this country, space exploration is a fucking delusion. We have much bigger problems to worry about and we can't fucking solve any of those.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Cool LARP. In reality, there will be no cliff. Just our adversaries achieving their victory.
Cool LARP. In reality, there is already a cliff, we're teetering upon the precipice. You're just scared because you're a coward and want to maintain the status quo.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

anti-acceleration is just kike speak for "we still need white people to keep the system functioning until we can eliminate them through long-term population replacement.

John Taylor
John Taylor

space exploration is a fucking delusion
imho you're actually operating under some kind of naievety or delsuion yourself if you think we've reached this point and nothing has been developed that could advance our lot on this planet over just keeping this fucked up hodge podge going to keep whatever-it-is in charge of everything and this clearly broken societal model in place

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Go after pro-immigration politicians in charge.
Let's say you do that, let's say you kill a handful of them. You've now potentially alienated any allies in a similar or immediately lower or higher standing unless they agree to it in the first place, and good look getting that to happen. Don't get me wrong, if you had collaborators what you're saying is ideal assuming the population has also been radicalized. We're not to either point yet, and only the former is really been put into action. It's either going to happen or it won't, but ether way there has to be more assurances in place.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

No.
Yes. That is EXACTLY what you are saying.

I am saying that fighting back by counterproductive actions is worse than doing nothing.
Tell me ES, what exactly have you productively achieved?
Nothing. The demographics are still in free fall. So what is productive action? Nothing? Maintaining the status quo? Give specific examples of the action to be taken and what its aimed to achieve.

If you are being assaulted, you dont grab a gun and empty it to the wall just to do something. You take your time and aim.
You've had a ton of time. You've made ZERO progress. ZERO. You are a loser my man. Its a fact.
Following your ideals is detrimental to the White race. You just want to kick the can down the road.

John Long
John Long

Muslims target civilians and it gets them what they want. That's the point of terrorism.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Provided high quality propaganda war ammo to the other side. Enabled increased censorship of right-wing ideas.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

Bro, we'll never get that far unless we follow YOUR advice!
Its hilarious!

The jews have set themselves up that they need to draw this shit out over years, or the sudden ramping up will piss people off A LOT and greatly increase the risk of civil unrest leading to implosion.

We have been over this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES by now dude.

The frog is in the pot.
Its boiling.
WE NEED TO GET THE FROG TO JUMP OUT OF THE POT.
You say you believe that actions which will cause a rapid increase in the oppressive actions of our enemies, equating to a sudden spike in the heat under the pot in which the frog sits, will NOT cause the frog to jump out of the pot.
SO WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE?
If a sudden increase in the heat/oppression won't do it, WHAT WILL IN YOUR OPINION?
Give specific examples.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

why would you acceede to the demand of a fuckwit to explain yourself ? If they can't think for themselves in such a basic manner they aren't worth your time.

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

if you kill your enemies, they win
MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE TURBOSUPERCUCKERY LEVEL OVER 8999

David White
David White

I am not scared. If whites awakened en masse tomorrow and a racewar started, I would go out and fight. But this wont happen. Partly thanks to Tarrant. What he did was counterproductive.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

hurr durr
I know you want white replacement but you want to slow and legal. Accelerationism is only chance we have.
increase lead to more support for our cause
we have enough support already. support is useless if nobody do anything. Branton Tarrant is good for us. It show muslims that they are not protected and invincible as they think. Stop acting like cuck.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

Go after pro-immigration politicians in charge.
You can't, they're covered in guards. Dozens of people, layers of security.
People who make the decisions. Not low-level pawns. Pawns are endlessly replaceable.
Yes, but attacking the PAWNS causes the KINGS AND QUEENS to move. That's the point.
You lack the capacity to go after politicians, the Kings and Queens, because there is an ARMY OF PAWNS in the way, and specifically, pawns which, should you go after them as part of the process, will make it SUPER FUCKING EASY to paint you as evil in the eyes of your own people. Far moreso than the pawns this fellow went after.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Oh look, its this thread again.

Ya know its funny, a lot of the same shit I've been saying for years now, I've started to hear echoed around online (until just recently), even out of the likes of Jim… that there is no solution except through violence. Problem is, there is a lack of will to enact said violence.

Why is that? We are being attacked, raped, killed, enslaved, etc, in our own homes, yet we do not act. Why? Because, its not personal and in-your-face enough for the average person, its hard to care about something happening in the next city over, much less the next state over, or on the other side of the nation, or even on another continent. Its easy to "send thoughts and prayers" and do nothing, and frankly about all people are willing to do, when it isn't THEIR children or wives or sons being run over by buses of peace, or raped in roving nog gangs, or kidnapped and sold into slavery by mexican gangs, then its all to easy to, as I said, just be inactive still on those issues.

So, how do you get enough people active and awake enough to take action? You have to get it personal for them, get it to BE in their face, make it actually impact them in a real way so that they realize how bad it is, and react. Crank the heat up on the pot so the frog jumps out, we all know the metaphor. And how do you achieve that? Acceleration.

It worked in europe. They have been accelerating at an insane rate for years, getting worse, and worse, and worse.. and now they're FINALLY fighting back, they're finally grouping together, hell they basically burned down london and tried to hang the leader of their nation for being a traitor, and despite the violence used against them, their numbers only got larger. And why did they act? Because things keep accelerating.

Now, compare that to the USA where we've been on a slow boil, and people were placated into inaction by Trump's election. What happened? We've had even MORE illegal immigration than before, no revisions to visas, no focus on removing expired visa holders, taxes were "changed" but for the average person its not even noticable (corporations and the rich got a nice little break though, go figure) .. despite all that, there are millions of people who actually believe "the wall" is being built, who believe the nation is improving, that taxes were lowered, that illegal immigration is slowing, and so on. YET NONE OF IT IS TRUE, and no real promise about leaving the middle east has even been close to fulfilled. I seem to recall ads about bombing isis and "taking their oil," yeah that didnt happen either, but there were people who believed it would.

My point is that many believed all that would happen, and many believe parts of it HAVE happened despite the fact it hasnt, still more were simply lulled to sleep again because trump won and "he'd fix it right up," yet hes done nothing but suck jew dick for 2 years running, but its put them back "at rest" because they think he'll fix it, so they ignore the continued decline and think "itll all work out thanks to trump."

So… what are our options then? Continue to vote in these frauds and "pressure releases" that do nothing but lull people to sleep and to ignorance, so that they are tuned out and not paying attention while our nations and people continue to die? or, vote for slamming on the gas and watching it all blow up in everyones faces so that no one is asleep and no one can ignore it or think itll improve "because of someone else?"

I'm in the latter group. I'd rather hit the gas, let it become very real and very personal for EVERYONE, so that no one can ignore reality anymore and we HAVE to act to even preserve some form of modern life… the alternative is, exactly what you've seen the last two years with trump.

So which would have been better? A liar and fraud that promised to lock away a traitor and criminal, protect our country, and improve our opportunities - but that delivered NONE of those things - and pacified a large part of the population into 4 fucking years of inaction and "waiting"…. OR the traitor, criminal, warmonger, psycho that would have made everyones life hell and people would have only been woken up more and more as time went on and maybe even been spurred to action by now?

I know which one I think would do better at achieving goals in the long run… and.. well it certainly wasn't the fraud we got

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

<If you kill your enemies, they win

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

TIT-FOR-TAT
THE LINES WILL APPEAR ORGANICALLY
OR MAYBE YOU WANT TO LOSE?

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Also, you're a retard. It's quite clear that Tarrant was J-woke if he was playing meme songs, spamming copypastas, and posting on 8pol.

The only mention of Jews is that they're okay as long as they stay in Israel AND DON"T TRY TO SUBVERT WHITE COUNTRIES. This is his policy towards every race. He mentions that he PRO-diversity. In fact, NOTHING in his manifesto is white supremacy. He advocates for the preservation of all peoples by separating them.

Why didn't he rave about Jews, target Jews, or hail hitler then? Because he was concerned with OPTICS. He didn't want to be immediately discredited as an ebil nazi. Secretly, millions of white men are saying "about damn time," even if they say nothing IRL. Many of these white men, WHO MAY BE PRO-SEMITIC and not J-woke, will find his manifesto and say, "you know what, this is a principled guy." Which they would not say if he had just gone and killed a bunch of Jews. So by killing a bunch of muslims (who are despised, and who's killing is acceptable by many white people), he is accelerating the principled and (relatively) peaceful emigration of shitskins from white lands.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

it's funny though
Is it?

if accelerationism means also doing nothing yourself
It doesn't mean that.
or doing absolutely moronic shit
Or that.

So… You're just fucking stupid I guess?

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

Natural law has already dictated that we all will die. Our existence is about surviving the struggle to avoid death, by creating and valuing our lives. A threat to this life must be destroyed with force. It's the law of nature, your instinct demands you to protect yourself and your offspring.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Muslims target civilians and it gets them what they want.

Nope. More muslim terrorist attacks is good for our cause, as it leads to general population turning against them and supporting anti-immigration politics.

The same applies to our terrorism.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I'm really good at debating and not a simpleton or a shill
whatever you say officer doofy

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

What would you have done instead

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

I am not scared.
Yes, you are.
If whites awakened en masse tomorrow and a racewar started, I would go out and fight.
No, you wouldn't.
But this wont happen.
Not if we follow your advice, no.
Partly thanks to Tarrant. What he did was counterproductive.
In what way ES? BE specific.
See:

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

For those on the fence reading, the undecided. They matter.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

I agree. Look, until this point everything was going great and a rebound was right around the corner any day now! Now that one user shot up a bunch of muslims in New Zealand the white race is truly doomed. White Genocide 2.0 even. It is the same as before but with more faggot OPs.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Counter productive is being strong? Are you shills really this fucking weak and pathetic? You're nothing but a lot of hot-air cowards

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Hey man, if you can't read, that's not my problem.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

muslims killing and raping our kids is good for our cause
fighting back is bad for our cause
Ok then.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

So what you're saying, OP, is that the boiling frog analogy is a crock of shit?

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

This guy gets it. Look at a basic chess board. You can't hit the king or queen at the start. That set of moves that wins on like turn 4? yeah, your opponent has to be dumb and blind to not see it coming. So, you aren't going to achieve an easy and shift strike on the queen or king unless its a literal drooling retard.

Instead you have to wipe out their minions… not all of them, just enough to open the gates. Take out their bishops and rooks and knights so that their media, entertainment, propaganda, police, etc machines are all in shambles and unable to properly defend the leader.. then and only then, can you safely and surely take the king and achieve victory.

And our oppoents arent stupid. Yes most of their "pawns" are endlessly replacable. But when you make it so unattractive to be a pawn for that king… the pawns stop lining up

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

why would you acceede to the demand of a fuckwit to explain yourself ?
<I'm really good at debating and not a simpleton or a shill

Attached: the-fuck-did-you-just-say.JPG (66.22 KB, 1362x632)

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Enabled increased censorship of right-wing ideas.
lol faggot. i can't believe you actually think this. Politicians don't need an excuse to censor things; they'll just do it because they feel like it.

So I win and you're a nigger. bye lmao

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

who are you ? what have you done ? Why are you arguing for,promoting and advocating something you won't do ? Are you just too smart ? Are you the brains behind this organisation ? Then why are you so mentally effective that you can't have a proper intellectual debate ?

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Politicans are even easier to replace. Do you realy think killing Merkel would change anything? They will have Macron 2.0 ready for action in 2 days. And you have no chance to kill 50 politicans. He made good choice of target. Public would not support killing our politicans. Maybe you would because you make wrong decisions.

this

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

The boiling frog analogy is actually a pot. Boiling a frog in a crock is much too hard. What OP is trying to say, and he can feel free to drop a cock and correct me, is that he doesn't like what happened and definitely doesn't want any more of that nonsense. It is bad for business.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Maybe you should cam your autism and learn to spell words
Why are you so mentally effective
It sounds like you're triggered

John Scott
John Scott

Instead you have to wipe out their minions
Not really, you just have to take actions that MAKE THEM ACT.

This shit forces them to act. Forces them to push. Forces them to take a swipe and show their claws.
I want them to do that.
In doing that, they are forced to move the schedule of their plans forward. Public perceptions demands it.
As such, what they would like to do when Whites are 30% of the population, they are pushed towards doing when Whites are 50% of the population. And that's exactly what I want.
It increases the likelihood of the frog jumping out of the pot.

WE HAVE TO GET THE FROG OUT OF THE POT.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

it sounds like you're proving me right

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Politicians are also replaceable.

Pro-tip: when they are replaced, kill them again.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

muh political solution for a spiritual problem
Napoleon was a cold blooded mass murder.
Everyone you look up to would not have blushed.
They wont remember your mass killing, they'll remember their victims.
Mostly old farts were killed, anyways.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Vote-fags are stupid. People cannot get into power without the approval of ZOG, and even if they seem redpilled, they are still in control of wealthy (((capitalists))). We need to raise aristocrats of spirit if we rare to restore our pride as civilization, and the spirit can be forged only in hardships and bloodshed.
Democracy is the rule of the crowd. It used to work in Ancient Greece because only the productive members of society could vote. Now any thug, spic, nigger, chink or slut can caste their votes because of (((equality))). It is the core of current degeneration - the rule of the crowd.
There is no canditate radical enough to ensure the fullfilment of the 14 words and we past the stage where democracy could be saved. There can be no angels in Hell that is modernity and cowardly moderation will get you nowhere.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

who are you ?
Your better.
what have you done ?
More than you.
Why are you arguing for,promoting and advocating something you won't do ?
What, specifically, is that? What this guy did?
Because I don't want to go to jail. Isn't that obvious?
<you can't be supportive of an action, can't acknowledge an action is needed, if you won't do it yourself personally.
Seems legit.
you can't have a proper intellectual debate ?
Why would I acceede to the demand of a fuckwit to explain myself? Answer: Because I'm a kind man. Even to those whose lives I deem lesser than my own.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Important: When you participate in public discord that aims to put different groups against each other, ALWAYS point out the jewish crimes that put these groups in their positions. Never bash the other group directly, attack the what is controlling them. You don't even have to name the jew directly, force them out of ways to avoid saying jew by themselves.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

this guy did the right thing for our cause but I wouldn't do it myself because i'd go to jail and by the way fuck you for not doing anything and hey i'm not a shill but if you don't mind please provide me with all the counter arguments to my retarded arguing style for free

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Acceleration is codeword for organized political action. Only filfthy jews and yellowbelly pretend revolutionaries fear violent actions!

Read Mein Kampf: massive fist fights are the bare minimum of necessary actions to safeguard our movement from the enemy of our volk!

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

attack the what
strike that "the"

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

muslims killing and raping our kids is good for our cause

Isnt this exactly what accelerationism preaches, though?

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

right, go sit in the corner with your calculator

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Even when you use democracy, it doesn't actually work. Just take a look at BREXIT's stall and halt or the numerous EU states whom voted against immigration only to have their democratic will be ignored. The powers don't care about democracy, it's all lies.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

I want you to know you are arguing with someone that is ideologically your opposite pretending to be just like you to gauge whether he should go out with his #resist shirt and gimp mask tomorrow, or if a dam broke and he should hide in an attic. I admire your resolve though, and your heart is in the right place.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

lets help our adversaries achieve their objectives even faster, that will show them!
Great misrepresentation. There's a reason the kikes behind the EU specified that it must all be taken in baby steps in order to not rouse the public into rebellion. A frog will not let itself be boiled but it will stick around dangerously long if the change is slow enough that the frogs ability to adapt to the discomfort is faster than the increase in discomfort.

If the society we have today had been introduced overnight 70 years ago all foreigners and leftists would have been shot in the streets. The common man would have stood stiff, staring in horror at the hell of degeneracy unleashed upon him, before going for his gun. We on the other hand live in this hellscape every day with no revolution to be seen as things just keep on getting worse.

In other words, the faster the development the less bad things will have to get before it turns because less time to adapt means less of a decline is necessary to make the pain becomes insufferable.

innocents
Guilt or innocence are concepts that apply only to humans.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Yes, but attacking the PAWNS causes the KINGS AND QUEENS to move. That's the point.
No it doesn't. It just let's the Knights, Bishops and Rooks take your Queen and check you whilst you waste time eliminating cannon fodder.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

this guy did the right thing for our cause but I wouldn't do it myself because i'd go to jail
Yep. That's exactly right. I don't see you out there eliminating Rothschildes my man.
Why not? You work on a snarky response and get back to me.
and by the way fuck you for not doing anything
<says the guy who literally came out with the WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? TRSodomite narrative.

and hey i'm not a shill but if you don't mind please provide me with all the counter arguments to my retarded arguing style for free
<WHY CANT YOU HAVE A DEBATE!?
<STOP ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF!
mfw

Attached: cringe.JPG (92.81 KB, 1660x1114)

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

(((tor posters))) supporting brent at least gives you an idea whose side he is on

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

boiling frog analogy is a crock of shit?

What I am saying is that Tarrant's actions and similar wont cause the temperature to increase so suddenly the frog will jump out. Because people controlling the temp know to not increase it too fast. Our enemies are not stupid.

But it will cause the frog to be more lulled.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

I want you to know you are arguing with someone that is ideologically your opposite pretending to be just like you to gauge whether he should go out with his #resist shirt and gimp mask tomorrow, or if a dam broke and he should hide in an attic.
He should hide in the attic, but I think he's actually just an optics cuck.

This "counter-productive" shit makes no sense.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

being an idiot is your choice, make a real argument anytime i'll wait

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

No it doesn't.
It litearlly does thoug, as we've seen.
You poke the pawn, the Queen comes running to call for more gun control, showing her claws and fangs. Fact.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

Acceleration is good, it ties up the System's resources. It creates chaos. Nobody can keep a handle on chaos you fucking idiot. You really think there is another way than this? What we gonna do, vote people into power? This os the only way people wake up.

Now repeat after me:

Acceleration is a good thing!

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

pfft, loser.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

if i'm a loser why did I completely bitch slap you ?

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

By letting it slide you encourage more crimes and, more importantly, making rapes and killings a mundayne thing. Retaliation creates more tension than cucking to your invaders. The entropy rises and so does moral. The noise of such acts brings more attention to our cause. Cucks will cry, but other people might become redpilled, and the more redpilled, the more hatred in the world, the better. Whites have been to long brainwashed that violence is not the answer, turn the other cheek. We animals, we must hate something, we must feel the threat in order to survive as race.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Read Mein Kampf
This. Hitler ended the fear of the public to speak up, by striking down the ones oppressing them, so that he could speak the truth to them.

My statement wasn't a denouncement of violence as a necessary means, just an addition to help people to avoid being blamed (and thereby shutdown) so easily. If you post "that shooter rocks, kill all Muslims" it helps nobody, if you say "that shooter rocks, because he attacked the invaders that were forced out of their nations by jewish wars, and exploited by jewish funding to invade other nations and commit terror attacks" then you still glorify the shooter, ridicule the Muslims, but also make everyone listening hear the jewish crime behind it.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

You really think there is another way than this?
Its funny how they only respond to certain posts.

They didn't touch this one.
Or this one.
Or this one.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

because ur a bitch

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

What's with the shitty image and language? Go back to 4chan you fucking coward. We've been trough this and discussed it since the inception of 8ch.

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING

You are either with us or die.

SIEGE

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

you keep making the same easily destroyed and uttlerly moronic argument that's why

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

He could give a shit about optics. I forgot anyone even cared about that anymore and just remembered there are still people who look at (((news))) and blue checks calling for the death of all whites, mudslimes raping and running over little girls, 9 year old boys dancing for money in gay clubs and believe that a time in which sensible appearances didn't go a long long time ago. I am sure if OP puts on his Sunday best and combs his hair he can reverse the fucking tragedy that is our current and future world.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

a bloo bloo bloo
lel, loser

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

say tavistock you fraud

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

say God

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

tavistock, you fuckin' loser.

Noah Young
Noah Young

BTW, I was a GATE kid. Suck my interdimensional cock you fuckin' sissy-wrist-slapping bitch of a loser.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

There is no such thing as God - there are GODS.
And that thing you call 'God' is just the fucking volcano demon in disguise.

James Torres
James Torres

test

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Attached: images.jpg (12.84 KB, 265x190)

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

this.
expecting normies to choose their guns over porn when you just made all the people who would resist look like psychopaths who murder children is either stupid or a (((willful misdirection))) of white resistance

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

oh yeah, that shill is mad now

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

No, I was right the first time. This isn't an optics cuck, this is definitely a fearful lefty putting his masculinity busting painted toe in the water to see if it will be seeing the next Captain Marvel movie or if a fire is rising and he needs to assemble a weaponized dildo collection.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Everything must burn.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Can't wait till the end of this year !!

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

the shill is mad
<HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL DEBATE WITH ME!
<SAY X!
X.
<UH… SAY Y!
Y.
<UH… HAH, FUCKING SHILL SURE IS MAD, EH GOY, ER, GUYS!?
Remember these words:
What one man can do…

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

The problem with accelerationism for me is that it's ignoring two things and that is WAR IS UNPREDICTABLE and WHOEVER LOSES THE NARRATIVE WILL LOSE THE WAR.
First is the basic concept that was is unpredictable meaning even if you think we have all the advantages there could be a left hook that blows it up in our faces.
Second, the biggest problem is that we need people on our side, but you won't be able to get people if you don't have a convincing and more importantly successful narrative. Basic shit I know, but my problem is that as long there's bread and circus no matter how oppressive a regime gets you're not going to see this uprising you wish for, especially if the regime can point to terrorist acts and use them as justification.
The more we look like the bad guy, the more people will fight us when everything goes to shit. And this style of accelerationism will only lead to more enemies at the end of the day.
However, they do have the point that we're facing a time limit that's not friendly to us, so taking this into account a middle ground is to make the (((left))) perform accelerationist actions without them being able to blame it on something that a rational person will take seriously, for example, the 'It's okay to be white' posters. This will have the benefits of accelerationism while making the left a boogie man instead of the right.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

ideologically you have more in common with evil sociopathic frauds if you try to make them morally complict in your completely retarded act of mass murder

which didn't really happaen anyway because it's a probably hoax

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

… Another can do.

Attached: 10-Years.png (926.7 KB, 1688x1034)

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Pfft, shut up loser.

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Just posted this in another thread, but its worth saying here as well:

Accelerationism means bringing about the inevitable violence earlier than it would happen naturally. This is desirable because of the fact that our enemies are waging demographic warfare against us. The longer we wait, the more potential enemies will be in our lands, and judging by birth-rate trends; there will be less of us to fight them. Thus we have a better chance, based upon the numbers, if we fighter sooner rather than later, as there will be more of us and less of them.

That is also why it was arguably worth targeting muslims over jews. If he had targeted jews there would be no violent backlash and all people would simply condemn it. By targeting muslims you near guarantee that there will be revenge attacks, which in turn will inspire more revenge attacks from nationalists; as the violence escalatates more people will be forced to 'choose a side' until the facade of civility drops entirely and the war begins in earnest.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

muslims dont deserve to be on our soil

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

I'm going to keep focusing on this term accelerationism even though the actions of this person were just r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d and thereforce a false flag hoax anyway

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

==If trips we're gonna have a wild ride of accelerationism== Roll

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Reroll

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

ehh

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

well that was shit

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Actually, down here in Pakistan, that's exactly what the Islamists did, now they have their own political organisations.

Some Examples:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muttahida_Majlis-e-Amal#Restoration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milli_Muslim_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehreek-e-Labbaik_Pakistan

In Pakistan, we too tried to physically eliminate the Islamists(Our Far-Right) and lost 70,000 people in the process, at the end we sat down and mainstreamed them. While the lefties may be enthusiastic to fight you now, eventually they will lose their will to continue on and negotiate with your ideology and reach a solution to all the questions and issues you have.

James Johnson
James Johnson

kek

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

everything is a hoax
Well then, this conversation is pointless. (((We))) all know that every bullet fired has been a false flag and we live in a world of puppy dogs and absence of flatulence.
Regardless, you pretend that the world was void of actions like this and not made up of. No matter your race or nationality (I bet thinning hair and wondering for 40 years is part of both) your family tree is buried upon a graveyard much bigger than what happened in NZ. So, I guess now that we all have thinking boxes and Mongolian crocheting boards to shitpost the violence has ended. Hold a seayonce and lecture everyone in the past about being sociopaths as well.
but we are different
You are right, we are much less prone to killing random people than those before us. So you are lecturing the most peaceful people in history. That is like trying to outsmart the biggest retard in class, which from discussing this with you, isn't that big of an accomplishment.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Might makes right it seems.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Also, could you elaborate on how everything went?

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Any person that jumps aboard the latest yid-concocted "ism" is an emotyheaded cheesedick. Pretty simple.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

nothing is a hoax, and i'm gay and believe whatever is on the tv every time even though most of the media themselves will turn around and call you an idiot in the end if you believe what they peddle but adopting the position of "autohoaxer" is bad and you're bad and you should feel bad because i'm not really a shill faggot
good argument bro, 5 gold stars

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

innocents
immigrant is not an innocent
lead to more support for our cause
plan is to collapse the system, not to get more support

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

The problem with accelerationism for me is that it's ignoring two things
Oh?
and that is WAR IS UNPREDICTABLE
and WHOEVER LOSES THE NARRATIVE WILL LOSE THE WAR.
I don't think its ignoring those things at all, but I'll hear you out.

First is the basic concept that was is unpredictable meaning even if you think we have all the advantages there could be a left hook that blows it up in our faces.
I don't think we have ANY advantages my man. I think some of you really need to get your heads on straight - you are less than 10% of the global population kiddo. That's all you are - you're basically looking at the same demographics as the White South Africans, only on a global scale.
So, advantages? Hah. Bro, we don't have any advantages. This is Hail Mary time.
We win or we die - and the sooner things go off, by definition, the more Whites there are extant, thus by definition, our chances of survival increase.

Second, the biggest problem is that we need people on our side
No we don't. Well, we DO, but not nearly as many as you might think.
but you won't be able to get people if you don't have a convincing and more importantly successful narrative.
We already do. Its so convincing, so successful, there is a HUGE FUCKING APPARATUS of high-level technology and active human surveillence aimed at keeping it contained at all costs.
That is required, because if it were not present, it would spread like wildfire.
And as you said, unpredictable things happen in war, right? So maybe that apparatus doesn't work so good. And you see how it plays out from there.
So, that point was basically moot.

Basic shit I know
I feel you.
but my problem is that as long there's bread and circus no matter how oppressive a regime gets you're not going to see this uprising you wish for
That's just it my man: The single greatest threat to the continuation of the bread and circuses - the comfort - is THEM. The end result of their platform leads to a brown population which is bankrupt. The Western nations are already recoiling at the prospect - financially and socially - of carrying out THEIR OWN POLICY POSITIONS.
Its entirely untennable - you can't have a brown class reliant on welfare AND actively seek to eliminate the only clade of people who provide a net tax benefit as to provide that welfare. It doesn't work that way. Things fall apart quickly once you get to a certain point. And that's what we're aiming for - bringing that certain point forward in time by forcing them to ACCELERATE their plans, because every day closer to the present that that day comes, the more they have to accelerate their plans, the more White people are alive when it arrives.

especially if the regime can point to terrorist acts and use them as justification.
Ah, but that's just it my man - they can't use it as justification in SO MANY CASES. As has often been said by US gun owners, "How many children must die before I give up my firearms? ALL OF THEM."
Their pleas in the vein of muh terrorism are already starting to fall upon deaf ears on all sides.

The more we look like the bad guy, the more people will fight us when everything goes to shit. And this style of accelerationism will only lead to more enemies at the end of the day.
Nah. Your argument has been totally destroyed by this point, and I'm going to take it a step further: You're also - or rather, actually - ignoring something.
And thats time.
Which, thankfully, you do address:
However, they do have the point that we're facing a time limit that's not friendly to us
Bingo.
so taking this into account a middle ground is to make the (((left))) perform accelerationist actions without them being able to blame it on something that a rational person will take seriously
Oh? Such as?
for example, the 'It's okay to be white' posters.
Those weren't very accelerationist, but I get your meaning… Problem is, that didn't accomplish anything meaningful. The mask slipped a bit, but the program's timeframe was not accelerated. So, it didn't accomplish the desired effect in real terms the way alternative methodologies can achieve.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Pakistan, Syria and Iran are the last free countries
I think you try to define far-right as ZOG

Attached: save.png (61.06 KB, 461x333)

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

muh PR

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Accelerationism means bringing about the inevitable violence earlier than they would like it to happen according to their planning paradigm.
FTFY, and yes.
This is desirable because of the fact that our enemies are waging demographic warfare against us. The longer we wait, the more potential enemies will be in our lands, and judging by birth-rate trends; there will be less of us to fight them.
Yes.
Thus we have a better chance, based upon the numbers, if we fighter sooner rather than later, as there will be more of us and less of them.
Yes.

That is also why it was arguably worth targeting muslims over jews. If he had targeted jews there would be no violent backlash and all people would simply condemn it.
Yes.
By targeting muslims you near guarantee that there will be revenge attacks, which in turn will inspire more revenge attacks from nationalists
Yes.
as the violence escalatates more people will be forced to 'choose a side' until the facade of civility drops entirely and the war begins in earnest.
Yes.

You have a decent head on your shoulders, at least in this capacity. You got your head on right.

This ties into what that other user was talking about in terms of 'blame'.
See, THIS event? Yeah, sure, the right might view 'us' as the bad guys here… But the response?
Hah, no. No fucking way.
And the responses that follow?
Again, nah cunt.

And best part, you can be assured that for every 1 European-on-Muslim attack, there are a good 3 Muslim-on-European attacks. Another case of poking the bear and making him bear his fangs.

And yes, sometimes, you poking the bear? People seeing it who aren't trash might be inclined to be upset at you for pestering that creature… Until they see it take a swipe at you, or even them.
Then suddenly, all that sympathy? It just melts away. Because they've seen the claws.
The illusion of the poor bear being pestered is gone. Once the claws come out, the people who do not wish to be targeted by those claws, as you say, have to choose a side.

And when you suddenly realize that evil nahtzee psychopath wasn't actually beating a poor innocent unarmed teddy bear, but trying to bait this vicious hate-filled animal that wants to destroy into showing itself as such.

And if you do that long enough, pretty soon you're gonna have a lot of people saying
I'm gonna kill the bear.

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

i relate everything to nothing
then ignore the rest of the argument
Do you not realize where you have stumbled? We have seen the yiddish circle jerk dance before. If you can't muster up anything other than an attempt to loosely correlate one statement with another, what makes you believe you are smart enough to even hold an opinion on this in the first place? Allowing idiots and inbreds to run shit is what got us to this point. I guess the motto of the thread is "If you can't beat them, pretend".

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

i'm a hypocrite and didn't even read the last post I made and I'm having a great time projecting
another top argument chief, keep it up

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Likely because they realized that failure to do so meant actual war, real stakes were involved. That means any progress of accelerationism must aim to project sufficient force, to form a deterrence through fear. Once that leverage is attained then you gain power through words. That seems to be the gist of what happened there by the sounds of it.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

<YOUR ARGUMENT IS BAD
<AND DONT ASK ME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF!

Attached: Physicality.JPG (151.64 KB, 1742x1068)

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Most people haven't given a shit, outside of low-key celebrating this event.
That aside, I do agree, accelerationism is the biggest blue pill of all. None of you are prepared for what a collapse - assuming there are not so many retarded measures in place to make sure it simply doesn't happen - will entail. Are you prepared to be starved, raided, mutilated, tortured, murdered and so on? Do you even have your prepping-shit in order? (and don't fucking talk about your prepping, ever, or the guns you have, or what you have. Period.)
Accellerationism is projecting your own suicidal tendencies onto the rest of our race, fuck off with that.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

i'm so stupid that I can't figure out when i'm directly contrdicting myself
based, this is entertaining, you deserve the 20 cents you get paid for this reply

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

<LEL IM NOT MAD IM HAVING FUN UR SO DUMB
<WHY WONT YOU HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL DEBATE WITH ME

0.40 has been deposited in your account and you need to send me an application because I need to start making some coin while shitposting at you losers.

Attached: regret.JPG (89.92 KB, 2027x941)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Here is a protip to spot a shill: they think muslims are innocent.

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

oh lol

Attached: IMG-00199.jpg (965.2 KB, 2000x1321)

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

That aside, I do agree, accelerationism is the biggest blue pill of all. None of you are prepared for what a collapse will entail.
I am so sick of you worthless keyboard revolutionaries crying about how hard things will be.
Fucking deal with it.
Are you prepared to be starved, raided, mutilated, tortured, murdered and so on?
I already am being starved, raided, mutilated, tortured mrudered and so on, and nobody asked if I was prepared or not. Hell, I wasn't even born when it started.
Do you even have your prepping-shit in order?
If you don't what the fuck are you posting here for?

Accellerationism is projecting your own suicidal tendencies
No, you loser, its forcing you to come to terms with the fact that you have no political solution to this mess, and to inhibit you from kicking the can down the road to another generation, like the coward you are at heart.

Attached: 8a75fd2c905f8856f6314922285b601c85c74d005a36133e0dc26959743fceb9.jpg (57.23 KB, 672x910)

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

I will keep it up. So, back to the subject at hand and your inferior opinion and understanding (note of your position has been taken), why exactly do you care? On one hand you could give a shit because you are currently staring at a bleak future for yours and your kind currently, on the other hand the same outcome at a further point. See, you care for the same reason as all of us do, even if we took your sheckles and held them high above your curved posture, your race's future is potentially at stake. Now we have established "common ground". Any conflict could lead to unforeseen outcomes. A race war could start tomorrow, and by day's end the pajeets could become the superpower they always dreamed of and you still would have to hide in a crawl space, but it wouldn't be from evil Nazis or the IRS. Wouldn't that be comforting?

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

What the fuck is wrong with you, besides an absentee father?

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

I'm not a shill, I wont even entertain the idea this was a false flag or a hoax or that what this guy did was completely idiotic, but i'm an intellectual even though all I do is work for the government and write posts a bot could
seriously man if you're a real person , damn

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

Have you all read the MSM articles and leaks? There is exceptional fear among the elites their system they spent so much to build collapses. This thread is just further proof of their desperation.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

WHY WONT YOU DEBATE ME!
YOURE A SHILL!
<YOURE A SHILL!
<>EVERYONE BUT ME IS A SHILL!

Attached: Activated-Sam.JPG (235.28 KB, 2041x1173)

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

literally replies to a post where I give solid reasons why I think they're a shill and they reply like this.
bot or retard. Why aren't you banned ? OH I know don't worry you don't have to answer that.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

The Islamists organised themselves in militant outfits and setup their own Ammo and gun manufactering faccilities. They then started redpilling people via radio, newspapers and mosques. Slowly they took over areas no one gives a shit about (Areas which contribute little to GDP so rich fags dont notice anything.) Then use their influence and bases in these areas to attack influential monuments in the rest of the country to generate headlines. The army responds and takes the areas no one gave a shit out. However population is too redpilled to trust them so engage in militant activies. (Remember Malala?). Lefty Dicator (1999-2008) and a Lefty Government (2008-2013) use force to put them down but you can't kill a strong idea as such terrorism remains sky high. People get tired of all the violence and how the left is unable to do anything, so they elect a centrist government. The Centrist Governments tries to continue on the previous lefty policy but an attack on Airport happens and a School shooting as well along with other horrific events between 2013-2014. Centrist Government bows down, the guy who planned the school shooting is mainstreamed and Islamists Organistions emerge strong. Since Islamists are no longer demonized, more people become redpilled and see the appeal of their ideas. Next elections (2018) A Centre-Right party wins while also forming an alliance with various facist parties in North Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan. Pakistan is now an Islamist Haven, Non-Muslims discriminated again, Ahmadis(Leftist Muslim Sect) get regularly discriminated against and Now a single accusation of Blasphamey against Islam(even if it isn't proven similar to #metoo can get you killed) can get you killed.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

Holy shit, I just realized…
Accellerationism is projecting your own suicidal tendencies

I dont want accelerationism
I want to continue the status quo - there is no other option at my disposal, after all
So I want to continue the way things are, trying the same methods over and over and over to no effect
I want to keep doing this as long as I can
I know this will result in the White demographic decreasing steadily over time
I want to do this
I know it will result in the same outcomes at a later date, when there are fewer Whites - but I might not be alive when the hammer falls
I want to avoid being alive when the hammer falls if I can, but I don't want to feel like a loser
I am in no way suicidal
<You're suicidal.
<Stop projecting your suicidal idea of forcing me away from maintaining the status quo until I die or the White population is small enough that the same outcomes can be achieved with no meaningful opposition to it in existence!

Human fucking projectors, man.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

yfw you've lost
Kek, what a loser.

Attached: edge-intensifies.png (482.39 KB, 2052x2156)

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

that's right man i'm a loser, clearly you should be a thought leader here

kids, listen to this autismo, he'll set the white race on the right path, seriously, how could you ever go wrong with this guy ? Heil the robot King of /pol lol

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

<Y U NO DEBAYT!?
<ME NO AXEPLANE!
<U SHILL!
GRUGG NOT SHILL!
<GRUGG NOT LIKE YOU!
GRUGG AM KING OF /BONE/!

Attached: horrible-cunt.JPG (90.24 KB, 1745x1077)

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

n

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

muh innocents
muh optics
Wiz on the the electric fence you fool

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

Yeah, like (((you))) could be pulled away from the status quo. No one is convincing you of anything without paying for it first in foreskins, conveniently a currency we don't deal in. I guess your support has been lost and that has been noted. Our people will greatly miss your flowing yid tails and awkward glances at the younger male members.
Seriously thought I filtered you when you started spamming nonsense, glad I didn't.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

not understanding accelerationism
"do nothing goyim"

Goyim will do, the question is when, either when we are still majority or smaller and smaller minority, with chances lowering with every day.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Zig Forums /pol is the last bastion of free speech but we let a bot antagonise and make retarded arguments because it keeps the post count up and if you're a pro you'll filter advance to the 1st degree of bottom bitch

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Jews are this terrified
YOU ARE NEXT

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Hey, if we can't argue with Moshe Bot 60000000000000 after a happening, what is the point of even coming here anymore?

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

To be completely fair, they are not necessarily suicidal. There could potentially be a better way to save the West. Imagine if Trump actually did start deporting all the non-whites, if he revoked the visas of anchor babies, if he rounded up the traitors and put them in prison, if he 'drained the swamp', if he put America before any other nation, and stopped giving Israel anything. If such a thing actually happened, then that would be far preferable to us having to have 'rivers of blood' in the streets as we are forced to fight to reclaim our homes, or die in the attempt.

Tarrant explained to us why he thinks that isn't going to happen. Not only are most people fast asleep even after countless islamic terrorist attacks and the rape of millions of white girls, but even when a 'quasi nationalist party like Front Nationale' attempt to get elected; they are blocked by EVERY OTHER PARTY. Donald Trump has done NOTHING. Brexit STILL hasn't happened, and now looks like it might not. In his eyes the political route has failed, and thus our best bet is to speed the violence along. It's hard to disagree with his assessment, although it is worth remembering that Hitler managed to get elected after the horrors of Weimar Germany had reached a fever pitch.

I am aware that you know this yourself, but I figure that explaining it to all the newfags who are exploring 8/pol/ for the first time might help them understand what happened, and might even change their opinion on what went down. Please don't take this as me preaching to you my good man.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

innocent
Stopped reading there. Go back to Reddit you stupid fucking faggot.

Attached: are-you-fucking-stupid.webm (512.22 KB, 1280x720)

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

if you lobotomized morons believed in "accelerationism", you wouldn't attack the terrorists but help them.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

worthless shitskin

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

<Pfft? You're openly pushing accelerationism? Clearly you want to maintain the status quo!
<UR A GAY JEW
<[*NPC INITIATE SOCIAL SIGNALING PROTOCOL 115113535: "GUIZ U SHUD FILTAR DIS BAD GOI!"*]

What a fuckin' loser man, jesus.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

<IM NOT MAD IM JUST ANTAGONIZED!
<R-R-R-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSIAN BOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Activated-Nick.JPG (276.69 KB, 2089x1182)

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

if you believed it was butter why didn't you actually buy butter? We both can draw conclusions based upon loose assumptions abd possible homosexual experiences, of which you have many, but in the end of the day we all believe in a destination and all disagree about the road to get there, however only you are qualified to be the GPS.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

randi harper is a fat bitch

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

It is time to live. The tipping point is near.

Attached: they-live-we-sleep.jpg (4.5 MB, 3546x2511)

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

fckn cumskin

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Since you initialized the sequence and all, I would feel bad about not filtering. Thanks for the nonsense though, I am sure you came here to make a point and will always question why it fell apart. Regardless if it was your programming or your (((programming))), you almost achieved your mission and converted everyone here to civic nationalists. The only pesky problem was that we didn't want to.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

To be completely fair, they are not necessarily suicidal.
No, they are, it is necessitated by circumstances.

There could potentially be a better way to save the West.
Oh?
Imagine if Trump actually did start deporting all the non-whites
I can't do that though, because Trump is more kosher than unleavened bread and that's the only reason he got within an israeli rockets throw of the presidency.
You got rused my man, that was never going to happen, it never COULD have happened, because the entire prospect OF it happening was a lie.

So, your point is basically, "What if things aren't how they are?" and my response is "Who gives a shit? They ARE how they are, so its irrelevant.".

Tarrant explained to us why he thinks that isn't going to happen. Not only are most people fast asleep even after countless islamic terrorist attacks and the rape of millions of white girls, but even when a 'quasi nationalist party like Front Nationale' attempt to get elected; they are blocked by EVERY OTHER PARTY.
Bingo.
Donald Trump has done NOTHING.
BINGO.
Brexit STILL hasn't happened, and now looks like it might not.
Biiingooooo.

In his eyes the political route has failed
Not just in his eyes lad, in REALITY. You need to engage with reality. Nobody cares about what could be in some alternate universe wherein the Western European political system isn't entirely in the hands of jews, because we don't live in that universe.
and thus our best bet is to speed the violence along.
Again, a factor of reality: It is inevitable, and the longer it takes to happen, the fewer Whites there will be the and less empowered they will be.

It's hard to disagree with his assessment, although it is worth remembering that Hitler managed to get elected after the horrors of Weimar Germany had reached a fever pitch.
Hitler was working with an overwhelmingly White Germany with very very very few hostile outside factors therein besides the kikes. There is no Western nation which can currently claim as much, to my knowledge.

I am aware that you know this yourself, but I figure that explaining it to all the newfags who are exploring 8/pol/ for the first time might help them understand what happened, and might even change their opinion on what went down. Please don't take this as me preaching to you my good man.
You spoke well my man, and though I disagreed with some of your conclusions, or at least your manner of framing, what you say generally rings true.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

That's what Tarrant did. There's no appreciable dent in the number of niggers, but now they have 49 martyrs.

Jose James
Jose James

We are, by motivating them. Clearly you were too smart to figure that out.

Attached: smacks-lips-so-u-b-sayin.JPG (49.8 KB, 989x910)

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Since you initialized the sequence and all, I would feel bad about not filtering.
NPC programming IS hard to kick. You hang in there my man. We're all gonna make it. Even losers like you. Filter me now and I shall become more powerful than I can possibly give a shit about.

you almost achieved your mission and converted everyone here to
<civic nationalists.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are such a loser my man

Attached: Civic-Nationalism---Isnt-Nationalism-At-All.png (647.97 KB, 1600x1024)
Attached: Civic-Nationalism-B.jpg (940.78 KB, 2100x1520)
Attached: Civic-Nationalism-C.jpg (924.79 KB, 2100x1520)
Attached: Civic-Nationalism.jpg (815.23 KB, 2100x1520)

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

Hmm, so then when a peaceful truck runs over evil white kids there is no appreciable dent in whites either? To muslims those people matter, they are representative of themselves, their people. What he did was take a piece of them, the same way they have taken a piece of us. Little by little pieces have been sliced off. Hence us where we are. And not just our numbers, but our sense of well being, our morale, our faith and our comfort. You need to account for that as well. In the end he took a little off the top of a large cake, but he ran his fingers over that frosting and left a feeling of taint for an entire group of people. No one likes their cake tainted.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

The intent was not to reduce the number of niggers, the intent was to produce martyrs for whom niggers would seek vengeance.
He gave them the motivation they needed to be niggers on the world stage, and niggers they shall be.

And no White people will give a shit that they're claiming to have done it because of some White guy shooting up muzzies who claimed to have done it because some muzzies killed and raped White kids, because killing and raping White kids, that's what niggers do, especially muzzies.

Poke the little sandbear and watch his claws come out.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

And every group has martyrs. The names he listed we're martyrs to him. Should be martyrs to every white person. However, you are dealing with a people that, by existing, are already treated as martyrs. Already act as if there is an active war against us. In reality, what is anyone going to do that was different from before? Give them even more preferential treatment? Hate whites even more? Scream about banning guns nonstop even nonstoppier? Wake the fuck up and realize that regardless of what he did we, the west, whites, weren't in any favorable position within our own borders. Get a lot of people that are pretending things were fucking peaches and cream right before this and just now is going to shit. If they are going to run over more kids then they were going to run them over regardless.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

the intent was to

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

I will say this, only because shit threads like this are going to be common place for the next month or so. Shit happens, and no one here is telling you to partake in the shit, most here probably won't.
islam is a religion of peace
Zig Forums is a board of peace
But you sure as fuck can tell who is winning and who is losing on the grand scale of race destruction by these threads, the (((news))) and every social media platform. Every time a muslim kills a bunch of Euros the brigades come out to stand in solidarity with the rest. No one is going on to MohammedChan.com/ALLAHU/ spamming shit about the deaths they were responsible for, and no muslims are distancing themselves from their own. But this has been a real nice clear look at where we stand, and where we have stood for a while. Accelerating shit sounds like a good way to show our people what the fuck is going on, what is happening and what the future is going to look like. However, the blowback and response from this should honestly have been enough. Hell, the response to Trump should have been enough. Can't see what gears are turning in the minds of some white people that were content minding their own prior to this and maybe seeing how the action of one, literally one, applies to us and only us shed some somber realization on a few boomers in Arkansas, or ten thousand men throughout the nation. At this point it seems like last week, only with more shilling. It seems that everything that happens it will be a double down of an all-in bet against us anyways, and no one really gives a shit. So accelerate or vote in Red Dye #7, doesn't matter. The narrative is going to be the same "fuck off and die already, but make sure a minority is listed in the will". Anyone arguing about ground we lost is only worried about the ground they, personally, might lose. People like Ebba don't have fucking optics to worry about anymore, no ground left to lose and he, in some way, understood that so he went and that up whatever ground he had left as well and, in truth, didn't gain a whole lot for it because he fully understood that one fucking dude going insane on random people isn't shit. He wanted bigger hands to be played with higher stakes so that everyone would be tired of losing in the short term.
tl;dr
OP is a faggot

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

But it will cause the frog to be more lulled.
It doesn't work like that, user…

Attached: 1463092618268.png (148.63 KB, 635x457)

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/b1nqf0/nz_attorny_general_new_zealand_to_ban/

NZ Attorny General: "New Zealand to ban semi-automatic weapons"

James Baker
James Baker

We'll see. I have no idea if Tarrant's theories will hold in this experiment or what other consequences may come of it.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

There are only two sides, jews vs goyim. Anything else is a massive waste of energy. There are millions of muslims. Even if you shot them all, israel would just expand its territory and kick more out, then send them to europe on a merchant shipping line run by ppl with names ending in "burg"

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

Where those 1400 children the mudslimes raped also innocent? How did that benefit the mudslimes? you belong to a religion, any religion that rapes children mutilates their private parts and sow chaos the bullets need to fly faster at an accelerated speed and end the suffering they only cause being alive

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Accelerationism is not the way to go for two reasons. Firstly, it further damages our people. This should be obvious to anyone who has even remotely developed racial awareness. Secondly, it is a passive position that at best is akin to Nero fiddling while Rome burned. If you want to be complicit in the death of your people, in the human and environmental destruction of our lands, do not be surprised when you are in the gallows with the enemy.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

You dont get it. If the guy would have gone into a central bank or an immigration office, it would have been more effective. Demographic changes dont occur by choice, they are forced upon muslims and host nations by the jews and their lacky corrupt host-nation officials

Brody James
Brody James

There will be no trials, no gallows, no executions. You propose sit on your ass, cuck to the invaders, wait until new generations of shitskins and niggers produce even more of their cursed kin until they outnumber us 100 to 1. How the fuck would you gas them then? No how. This way defeat is certain. The time is against whites, no matter what.

David Robinson
David Robinson

Are you dense? I am arguing AGAINST accelerationism and being passive.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

So what are you proposing, to vote our way out?

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

This website is like one huge forum for feds, pedos and unwanted children that live from their edgy hate calling eachother fags as an act of love because deep down you all know you're angry at yourself for being gay af so you just come here to empty your frustration. It's basically a group for hopeless cocksuckers that would be too afraid to even reply to someone asking what time it is irl. Keyboard warriors being duped by feds thinking a member actually did all of this, by himself, on his own xD Religion will never rule the world as your stupidity already conquered the universe

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

nigger or kike?

Attached: [let-it-burn].jpg (7.31 KB, 300x281)

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Sign my petition to free a good man

Thanks

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

yeah brenton is a hero! he's probably so starved of attention throughout his whole life (just like some of you guys) that i'm proud of him for finally leaving his bedroom for once.

as for the rest of y'all, I'd recommend some healthy social contact to rid your head of all this hate. I can feel it through your posts and to be honest I just feel sorry for you. I get that this forum is probably the only place where you feel listened to and appreciated, but there are other things in life that will be healthier than hating muslims!!

i wish i knew y'all in real life so i could give you a hug, you probably need it

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

A bad plan is better than no plan.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Sign this and share it and you’ll feel better madam

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

The dude literally traveled the world more than you ever will in any lifetime what the fuck are you on about lmao

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

your daughter will wear a hijab

Attached: 93e70a60-97cc-486f-a358-4ee7e4a7e549.jpg (33.86 KB, 550x438)

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Sign this petition to make darn sure that happens
Inshallah you’ll sign it pbuh

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

Guys we can still vote our way out of this
Fuck off kike

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

yess good goy, ignore the eventual replacement of your people
yess goy please keep on paying taxes

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Understand here and now, there is no democratic solution, any attempt to vote your way out of ethnic replacement will be met with at first with derision like BREXIT, then contempt and finally by force. This solution of a democratic salvation is nothing but a pipe dream and, as our enemies increase within our lands, driven by mass immigration and the invaders' own higher birth rate, it will be pushed further and further into the realms of impossibility. The media of the world will be used against you, the education system of the rulers will be used against you, the financial power of the world's corporations will be used against you, the military and legislative might of the UN, the EU and NATO itself will be used against you and even your own previously-corrupted religious leaders will be used against
you. Democracy is mob rule and the mob itself is ruled by our own enemies. The global and corporate ran press controls them, the education system (long since fallen to the long march through the institutions committed by the Marxists) controls them, the state (long since heavily lost to its corporate backers) controls them and the anti-white media machine controls them. Do not suffer under the delusion of a democratic victory, prepare for war, prepare for violence and prepare for risk, loss and struggle, as it is the only path to Victory.
VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

All of this is the fault of Whites for not organizing IRL in a normal fashion without the (((White Nationalist))) cancer.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

And you and your family will wear a western hijab:
WE CALL IT A BODY BAG

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

White Nationalism has never rallied Whites nor ever helped one White gain a job, a business, heath care or housing.

While other ethnic groups have thousands of successful organizations than can achieve that.

James Bell
James Bell

Report this faggot.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

that isn't how memes work

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

The amount of things you use that were invented by black people on the day to day basis, I find it hard for you to say that. Either you're very ignorant or just choose to not admit that there were hundreds of black people that have contributed more than you ever could.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

A voice of sanity in a flood of kike agents.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

Take your peanut butter and fuck off to Liberia, nigger.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

be White
make money
share house with friends who are similar to you politically
save up money
put said money to political acts that actually work
bring more Whites similar to you in the area and have them do the same
get even more money
Whites around Europe and America catch on and copy
bypasses (((government))) and is completely legal
higher chance of finding decent work through shared information between Whites
more money from sharing and splitting the bills and food
literally Nation building but on a housing scale

Why haven't we been doing this shit already? If we had HOUSES that HOUSED Whites we could build up communities under the radar.

Inb4 muh commune it's a house you fucking sperg shill.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Uhhhhh mud huts and spears in the last several thousand years? Impressive
Oh yeah man beeeennnnutttttttr mutter
Fuck off my people used tools and fire and stone housing almost 40,000 years ago in Germany

David Moore
David Moore

muh peanut butter and nigger invention myths

Kek the absolute state of public education and I'm guessing you're an American? It was the Aztecs who first ground up peanuts and modern peanut butter everyone today eats was invented by a Canadian.

There's more too.
archive.fo/OhAWD

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

political acts that actually work
Don’t exist.
save up money
This cannot happen, by definition, under the current economic system.
bypasses
Doesn’t.
legal
Isn’t. All neighborhoods are required to have x amount of diversity.
decent work through shared information
All businesses are required to employ x nonwhites.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Reminder that the mods want these people to continue posting here.

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Some of the replies here are so mind-numbing… What happened to this place? In the past 3 or so years, it's gone from an intelligent forum to a bunch of screeching 11 year olds. Where do we go from here? There aren't enough decent people to carry the weight of all the fuckwits

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

I answered your question in the post above yours.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Shills, normalfags, the election, and imkikefy banning most of the smart posters for dumb reasons.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

WHAT THE FUCK??
how dare someone actually do something???
dont you know we should all just be a frog boiling slowly in a pot of water?
fucking accelerationists!!
pushing people to the edge has never done anything!!

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

No, let them stay. Let everyone see how stupid these niggerlovers are as they don't even know basic history particularly the pitiful Amerimutts and their embarrassing mutt education system.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

You don't do shit nigger.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

WOW SLOW BOILING HAS REALLY WORKED THE LAST 60 YEARS, GUESS BOOMERS WERE RIGHT

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Why are you so mentally bullied by jews, user? If you want to talk about it we can…

don't exist
Does.
this cannot happen
I already do it and so can others.
doesn't
Can.
isn't legal muh diversity
It doesn't have to be 100%
all businesses
Depends on the businesses.

How fucking lazy are you shill?

Attached: D1xoHATUwAAA6j3.jpg (30.9 KB, 678x675)

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

We cannot be more defeated or enslaved than we are now in the hell that boomers created. This is not just a defeat but a humiliation and genocide funded by our own labor. Every year that passes more whites or raped, suicide themselves, or are pushed into poverty and apathy. Time is no longer our ally.

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

we`re not going to have arguments with these "people"

Attached: Fail-6c67a1-1083355.jpg (30.96 KB, 300x392)

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

let paid shills stay in our home
don’t get rid of them, goyim
Kill yourself, paid jewish shill.
<hey goyim
<you know that thing that jews want you to do
<how about you do it
<that would really show them, wouldn’t it
does
List the political methods that actually work. You won’t.
I already do it
No, you don’t. The purchasing power of the dollar falls by half every 10 years. You cannot save in this economy.
It doesn’t have to be
IT DOES, YOU FUCKING YID.
depends on the
It doesn’t.
lazy
You’ve refused to prove anything you said and are incapable of disproving anything I said. You know nothing about the topics you’re failing to discuss and have outed yourself as supporting multiculturalism. Run along now.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

Good idea on very small scale but untenable at large scale. Kikes will siege you legally and financially until they break you. We can't even organize online much less in meatspace. White communities have been tried before. Even sympathetic billionaires dare to attempt this.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

This is why I have been saying since 2014 to fucking build up money and housing so we when this time comes we can do it with more confidence. How many Whites who are Nationalists are actually together on a daily basis? Exactly. The kikes work together but we don't cus muh white race feelings?

We could have had much money and housing by now putting it into propaganda that is actually decent and funny, but now we are stuck with violence within a year or two with a Race that has been disconnected from itself for over a decade,

I will agree with you at the large scale but hear me out. What happens when the message of housing and money gets big enough where Whites anywhere can partake in it. As in the sense it's not officially centralised but the goal of White improvement is the unifying point. How can the kikes stop families across the planet from doing this? Genuine question. No communes, just good old fashioned Whites getting their money into things that benefit us.

If we start off with 1 house in an area and slowly build up, others can copy in other parts of the Nation you see. It's a long shot but if it works…

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

REPORTED FOR SPAM

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

list methods
The political method would one of working small and up. With the money we can get through getting young Whites working together, we can have the war chest to do so. If we think about methods that are tangible and not larpy we could get somewhere.
you can't save money cus muh 10 years
Who is talking about 10 years from now, you fucking reject? Read my posts carefully, you scrub. We need the money right now. If you have 4 Whites in employment and do the math you will see that even after a year there is some decent money to be had that doesn't devalue quickly enough for it to be defunct. Think about it.
y-yid it does
Why forcing this so hard, kike? You can have a few extra Whites in an area, you fucking pussy. If this is too scary for you, don't bother replying, whore bitch beta.
you refused to prove anything
I didn't get the chance, you fucking faggot. Why rush me? Slow dowm and stop shaking and you might learn a thing or two. Unless you are have a better idea… you don't.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (40.52 KB, 800x450)

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

VIOLENCE IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No it isn't.
Violence is good.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

violence is good
I dare you to go outside and say that. You will get a slap you fucking zoomer. Average Whites don't want violence yet unless you are willing to go outside and fight for your Race to see if they join you…….

Been here since 2014 and you fags always beat your chest and nothing happens.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

<goyim
<jews
This is not working here. You need arguments. You don't any arguments. And you can't even post readable text.

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

(checkin' those double dubs)
It has been done before, with one of the more notable examples being the Aryan Nation in Idaho. And it's exactly as describes; as soon as your community is large enough to be noticed by the kikes and their puppet government, they will do everything in their power to snuff it out: infiltrating it with glow-in-the-dark niggers to declaring a "state of emergency" and rolling in tanks (see Waco, Ruby Ridge). It needs to be a collection of small, yet loosely connected communities which fall under the radar. Whites will only flourish once the kikes no longer have the government under their thumb.

Attached: ruby-ridge.jpg (1.37 MB, 1489x3173)
Attached: Waco.png (335.05 KB, 927x2380)

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

DA JOOZ WANT YOU TO REVOLT AGAINST THEM!!!
ONLY WHITE MEN LIKE ME FOLLOW THE STATUS QUO AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO FIX IT OR FIX ITSELF ON ITS OWN!!

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

I've been telling my white co-workers "STILL THINK YOU CAN VOTE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS WHITEMAN?" since midterms

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

violence is good when you family and you lil innocent gets harmed or die. yes i hope you will feel the reality of what you are talking about

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

working small and up
So things that are proven to not work at all, got it.
who is talking about 10 years from now
YOU, YOU ILLITERATE PILE OF SHIT. YOU’RE NOT “SAVING” IF YOU’RE NOT DOING IT OVER TIME, YOU SUBHUMAN RETARD.
right now
So don’t talk about saving.
forcing
Try harder. You can’t refute that laws prevent whites from living together without diversity. You can’t refute that laws prevent whites from hiring only whites. You’re done.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

i is a illiterate faggot

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Then this needs to change.
Violence is the ONLY way to defeat ZOG.

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

We’re going to slaughter every last one of you dune coons.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

This is a fact.
right out of the kike headline generator
OP IS A RAGING SEMITE
ACCELERATE

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

innocents
achieve their goals faster
support
our
Dumb people should just kill themselves. OP is a dumb faggot.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

maturity > retarded

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

do what jews want
No, ban evading child rapist.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

OYVEY HE'S POSTING OVER TOR SO JIM OR THE VPN PROVIDER CANT LOG HIS IP ADDRESS
the jews want a slow boil, the population can't be subverted immediately or they will fight back, they can't handle the rapid change. imagine if you thrust current year america on to america in the 1850's, america would have burned to the ground.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

OP you are a redditposting low IQ nigger and why people are giving you any legitimate attention is beyond me. I knew NZ would create an influx of retards, but fucking hell. Reading through your drivel, each and every post, you make it more clear you havent an inkling what acceleration means. Not an inkling.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

maturity = hoping someone you disagree with "family and you lil innocent gets harmed or die"

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

oy vey goyim tor is safe
ignore that the owners actively work with the alphabet agencies and that it was developed thereby
Not an argument. We won’t do what jews want. You will never convince us otherwise.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

da jooz
Paid shill confirmed. Do not do what it says.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

You’re done. You were proven wrong. You have no argument. Everything you said was disproven. You are a jew and you want whites to waste time doing things that do not work.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

i hope you will feel the reality of what you are talking about
I already do. It's dangerous in my country to go to public areas.

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

not an argument
while not even answering the slow boil point
FILTERED

William Davis
William Davis

The point is about getting the community "big" it's about other Whits following the trend.

Exactly voting won't work and neither will be edgy nashnul sochulists. That comes later. Right now we need Whites working together daily be it money making or setting up a business to something else you might think of. When we have something to do that is productive, we will see changes being made. Too many people wanting to go from 0 to 100 straight away.

things that are proven not to work
Citations needed. ALso, I don't need fags like you to tell me shit won't work. There is a world out there and it doesn't bite, you bullied faggot.
YOU, YOU ILLITERATE PILE OF SHIT. YOU’RE NOT “SAVING” IF YOU’RE NOT DOING IT OVER TIME, YOU SUBHUMAN RETARD.
Why so angry you kike shill? You can save up money within a year and still have enough to so shit with unlike your poor arse.
you're done
You sound like that whore saying that shit to Sam Hyde on stage. "you're done no you're fucking done!"

I've only just got started you heeb fuck lol

Then go and do it then, zoomer.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Also, I want to point out the irony of this post.
user says Violence will not work!
And his argument is that if I advocated violence, I will be slapped.
Which is violence.

So in his own hypothetical post to prove that violence doesn't work, he demonstrates that he does know that it works. Committing violent acts upon those who advocate violence to keep them quiet.
Using violence to force others to accept a political idea is called terrorism.

So actually advocates terrorism too. Just against White people instead of the enemy.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

I don’t care about your jewish narrative. It’s not relevant. You were proven wrong.
citation needed
THE LAST 70 YEARS OF WESTERN HISTORY, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.
why are you angry
about my paid jewish shilling
spamming lies
that are disproven by literally anyone, at any time
Pic related. Reported for continued spam.
OY VEY YOU’RE A JEW BECAUSE YOU WON’T DO WHAT JEWS WANT
leave

Attached: IsvEMGU.jpg (243.6 KB, 1500x966)
Attached: YQztOPi.gif (31.45 KB, 555x682)

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Right now we need Whites working together daily be it money making or setting up a business
So we can keep funding thru taxes this WONDERFUL society right?

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

I speak for Zig Forums
try again jew

Joshua White
Joshua White

Holy Trinity Trips confirm.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Actually Global Reported for Nigger Pill Autist Kike Apologism Trash Spew. Try again on Reddit Actual Kike Stain

Attached: 3f59897f4391bd1a26fdc038b3104a724bc20cea0b781e5f2a347ac7a7bfe1e6.png (22.44 KB, 583x265)

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Attached: christcraft.mp4 (7.46 MB, 1920x1080)

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

you’re a jew
i have no argument
lol i win
Ban evading jewish shill.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

i know you are but what am i
argument clearly stated, "no argument"
lol i win
flip to the next page in your manual jew

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Attached: 239847283.JPG (106.58 KB, 1024x767)

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

admits to trolling now
You were banned for a reason. No one supports you.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

i'm just going to copy paste straight out of the manual now
THE JEW FEARS THE ACCELERATION

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

ONE THREAD PER TOPIC

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Fuck off jew.

Chase Price
Chase Price

shooting people is the same as getting a slap
its both violence check mate XD
What dumb fuckery is this?

comes back with a shitty argument with shitty infographs
money is no real i tell you
people still use money today
b-but muh inograph

I haven't met a more petty bitch on this site in a good while. Look at you reporting me like a good little girl.

What else do you have in mind, you little bitch? What's that society not doing your bidding like you want it to? I don't remember you being a fucking aristocrat? You come across like the son of a worthy noble who has had life too easy. Like I said, you have anything better in mind? I didn't think so.

money + Whites + housing = short term stability to plan for the future. What you offer me is nothing but bitching like the other anons. Literal low IQ untermenschen.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

The jew fears what he himself is pushing

Attached: sijfs.jpg (209.14 KB, 720x651)
Attached: osofv.png (1.43 MB, 1439x2464)
Attached: xlkvj.jpg (779.34 KB, 1056x1808)
Attached: jwsejx.jpg (456.32 KB, 715x1039)
Attached: iuodeif.png (1020.03 KB, 1702x874)

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Accelerationists are a bunch of non-whites or anti-whites trying to play themselves off as Zig Forumsacks, of course the more retarded of the Zig Forumsack bunch go along with the accelerationist lies, especially the younger and more retarded of the bunch.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

killing unarmed people helps us
It's akin to faggoty anarchy, intellectually lazy people are often ascribe to the marxist acclerationist theory without a second thought.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

What else do you have in mind, you little bitch…..
please tell me your plans
CRY HARDER BITCH NIGGER FAGGOT

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

I was proven wrong
you’re shit because i say so
money exists
what is fiat currency
what is the federal reserve
what is fractional reserve banking
what is the jewish control system
what is interest
what is purchasing power
what is deprecation
you can TOTALLY save, goyim!
Everything you ave said is wrong in every way. Your idea is shit. It doesn’t work. Go home and do it again.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

You were banned for a reason. We don’t support doing what jews want.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

So if its a false flag then that means accelerationism as a whole is bad?

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

doing what jews want is good

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

dude just facepalm that will stop our ethnic replacement

Attached: b659628668f1b64fc3847e8642….gif (1.49 MB, 350x466)

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Muslims target civilians and it gets them what they want.

Where and how? Muslim terrorism has basically made them the most hated religion, is the reason why Europeans are willingly to embrace the far right despite being indoctrinated against it, You may not know it, but ISIS has damaged the Islamic world psyche in a way nothing else before it has. Do you really think muslims are anywhere near close to their global caliphate? No. Europeans immigration policy and moronic far leftists globalism has done more for their cause then their violence, but you little pussies would rather target a mosque then the real problem. You fucking stupid jackass, violence is the reason why Palestinians are getting bombarded with rockets from Israel, are gonna die out in the next century, and why the US occupies Iraq and Afghanistan. Islamic terrorism has only harmed them. All their violence has done was make more and more people despises them, to the point that half the reason why we have so many angry Europeans, is because of the behavior of Muslims. This type of ISIS tier violence is not only barbaric, its stupid in the long term. ISIS wanted to be a bunch of edgelords, who filmed themselves brutally murdering people, because they thought it would attract people. Were is ISIS now? They lost all their territory , and some of them simply get captured by Assad and Kurd soldiers just to be tortured, and no one cares, because they have no sympathy. That is the people you want to emulate. And its amazing that you even say this shit. If this was a muslim goproing his massacre of a church, you fuckers would see this as an absolute propaganda victory to make people hate Islam, and yet you think the reverse has no effect? Being an autistic psychopath makes you a really dumbass.

What's with the dumb edgy neo-nazi? You wrote that, because you're too afraid to embrace the truth.That you are all pussies afraid to take out the actual problems. Its funny, because if you attacked pro-immigration officials, it would unironically have better optics, but fuck applying violence intelligently, you'll rather just embarrass yourself. You also don't want to admit the fact THAT WHITES WILL NEVER AWAKEN. Whites are not genetically prone to neurotic autistic sociopathy that the average 8ch Zig Forums user experiences.

Y'all a bunch of fucking pussies. Admit it. Too much work to deal with real targets. And you are such pussies that you want accelerationism despite the fact it'll be you getting lined up against the wall. Yeah, let's see how accelerationism works when it only helps the left and you get to experience REAL soviet-tier repression. Then you'll realize how weak and powerless you are to the state.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

White nationalists are gonna have to deal with the reality that some of their autistic mentally deranged supporters are just a bunch of psychopaths who only support white nationalism to murder and kill others. If this was 30 years ago, it wouldn't be white nationalism, maybe they'll join a cult to justify their desire to murder, maybe be a serial killer. They are a legit problem for white nationalism, you try to talk some sanity into them, and all they do is make excuses or post a retarded joke rebuttal that mises the point "hey accelerationism is stupid, here's why" with their reply being "hur we should do nothing" in big red text thinking he's a big man.

These people are the equivalent of Islamic terrorists, and just like Islamic terrorists, they are gonna succeed in destroying the host they are parasitism from. And unlike Islam, we don't have politicians willing to invite them into their nations or have high birth rates. If you are one of the few intelligent white nationalists here, I'm sure you can see that this is a real problem.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Hitting people is not violence.
It is by definition violence.
Violence in pursuit of political aims is terrorism.
Terrorism works.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Then why are Whites becoming minorities? Why haven't you join the NZ guy? Why haven't other Whites? Well…? Did the kikes go straight for the throat? No, they build themselves up. What you are doing is fucking dumb. Like starting up an old engine and revving fuck out of it without warming it up. Go figure.

no plans
c-cry harder
And you fags wonder why we get nowhere. Cry more.

nothing decent in return
each post gets lazier and lazier
but still takes the b8 and replies like a beaten housewife
d-da jews they have control systems where anything i do will hurt me
g-go home

Genuinely embarrassing. I'll see you here in a few months time as you're still "figuring" out how to get our Race out of this shit. While my idea will still be there for you to take up.

All Whites have to do is behave like every other faggot. Lie low for a few years and build up. You faggots don't even know how to fucking live by the looks of it. The "red pill" has fragged your heads too much that you are practically useless. I seem to see you fags bitching about chinks as well who are raking in cash, but you choose the faggy "noble" path where no one gives a fuck? [email protected] you faggots.

Attached: 1497779685510.png (149.67 KB, 1328x1140)
Attached: 12347654656.jpg (59.64 KB, 1280x720)

Jack Green
Jack Green

Body bags are to expensive, just use black trash bags

John Lee
John Lee

I'm not a pussy, I'm just taking my time AIMING
Whatever you say, champ.

Attached: 576.png (458.68 KB, 500x500)

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

misunderstand human
Government is paradoxical; Instigation is contextual. Society is reactionary, leaders are thus not those that lead society, but those who betray it.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

Accelerating immigration is one thing but increasing anti-white hatred is another.

People are starting to wake up, they have been for years because they're tired of being hated for their race. This shooting has added even more to that anti-white hatred and through that even more people will wake up. We need to increase the division between non-whites and whites. We need them to hate us first because that is what will make our kind start hating them in turn.

John Reyes
John Reyes

Instead of being wiped out of existence, via kindness and altruism, why don't we follow the path of the sand nigger? Hear me out. They come into a foreign land, and rape every white bitch they can, in order to produce more shit skins. White women have been brainwashed into hating white men, so the only solution to the low birthrates we are having, is to start raping them, much like the Muslims do. One girl I knew, was raped by Muslims when she was 14. Horrible shit. But, here's the kicker. She never dated anyone other than a shitskin from that day forward. She was actually dragnetted in, for fucking a terrorist in Charlotte, that was involved in a scheme to get money for Al Qaeda, by buying cigarettes in N.C. and then transporting them to N.Y and selling them for a fuckton of money. Thankfully he was caught, she spilled what she knew, and then went back home, and found a Mexican, got married. The point being, once raped, she developed a fetish for that skin type, not an aversion. If you want to repopulate the Earth, you're probably going to have to do some fucked up shit to get past the Jewish brainwashing to do so.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Accelerationism is the biggest bluepill.
The point of accelerationism is to turn up the heat fast enough that the frog jumps out of the pot

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

100%. Just be a get fit, groomed, and dress cool so that if you commit sex crimes she will be less likely to call the police. Once you become masculine, cool, and get past the mental boundary of not wanting to rape women - i swear women can smell it. They know when you have uncucked yourself.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

No, that's what the jews want you to think it means. In reality, it would take away your gun rights before you could even blink.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Or you could just sit and wait and they'll take your guns anyway.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Don't use it? Then you deserve to lose it.

t. Thomas Jefferson

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

"If you help your enemies, you win." the ideology

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit