Semaine XVIII pour les gilets jaunes

It's a rowdy bunch and police flashbangs are already going off all over the place. This is a crucial week for the movement determined to show it's not fading away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7iTWHa0Hx1s
youtube.com/watch?v=peW3oLZK7p0
youtube.com/watch?v=hB8i2Mgqf4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bT9S6VvlYqE
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/yellow-vests-turn-violent-again-macrons-great-debate-ends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sputnik France feed

Russia Gossip live feed

Barricades going up near Champs Elysee

Attached: barricade.JPG (1188x673, 103.96K)

Attached: BONNETS ORANGES VS GILETS JAUNES.webm (640x360, 11.12M)

Crazy fucker grabs a fallen street sign and charges at the police lines using it as a big lance

Attached: lancem.JPG (1193x669, 98.93K)

Barely looks like anyone

youtu.be/7iTWHa0Hx1s
good multistream

This is one of the rowdiest crowds yet and they're just getting started

Attached: burning barricade.JPG (1196x671, 89.21K)

yeah I've seen them storming retreating police vans

Black Bloc?

Attached: black bloc.JPG (1202x687, 112.27K)

Why aren't these frogs using Molotov's yet?

The police haven't started really using the armored cars yet….

Sigh. How many more hands must be lost?

Why would that be the tipping point?
Who the fuck follows "proper" (((rules of engagement))) versus a heavily armed police force who was murdering - the then peaceful protestors - people since week 1?

Did someone just molotov a zogbot van?

Looked like it but not sure.

Now Ruptly video guy down, getting medical treatment

Or I'm mistaken? I can't tell what's going on it's fucking crazy.

Yeah, reporter down. Sound still goin. Completly fucking crazy actually sounds like a war zone.

Yeah… I see that. Pretty violent this week. And it's not even noon there yet. Shit – stream just went down.

youtube.com/watch?v=peW3oLZK7p0

Merci, user. That'll do.

Shot in the foot with a ‘flashball’ (plastic bullet).
Happened just after molotov and loads of bricks lobbed at police vans.

Love the way the shill just jump in on this trying to belittle it right off the bat.

This is mad march.

Gets violent early on…

Good to see all the yeasty old wimminz lib roasties that tried to take it over last week are nowhere to be seen. It's all young guys this week and they're super agitated…just itching for a brawl.

They always do. This shit is their worst fear. If it spreads, they're f*cked.

I was thinking from last week to this week it might be pro-islam-invasion. These random people do their bit and they have little to step further to take control of their destiny. But really, were is Macron, will he not face his people? Or are these people not his people?

Hope you'll get there

youtube.com/watch?v=hB8i2Mgqf4Y

>RT Back but with (((Censorship)))

youtube.com/watch?v=bT9S6VvlYqE
Sputnik France online with Chat

This is the first yellow vest thread I have seen in a month, I thought they fizzled but then I thought they were getting even less news coverage than when they started.
So lack of news = lack of bread

Le (((police))) prove over and over that they do not deserve any respect from the French.

Clearly, the Frogs are seriously pissed off. They're in this for the long run. It's March, and the weather's only going to get better – That means even better turnouts in weeks to come. We should all be following suit. F*CK THE JWO..

I love how they fly the shit flags of the invaders.

Someone has a white flag with a black face on it it's so lol

fucking retard ever heard of corsica?

How many actions were proposed? Anyone know?

Someone had Venezuela and another had Chad (with a banana drawn on the yellow bit) and I also saw an Egyptian flag.

I've seen a few communist flags as well.

yeah no shit

Attached: x.png (1080x1150, 1.81M)

4 full months of pissed off piss-colored vests later…

That's a new song.

Do they think this is worth it to keep robbing and slaughtering Palestinians and others?

It what they do. It's what they've always done.
So, it's us, or them. We're ALL Palestinians, in their eyes.

End the oligarchy. End the subversive bluepilled media. Deport the niggers Arabs Berbers muzzies and more.Seize the central bank. Gilets jaunes, vive le France

It is great that the important movement has almost every kind of different people.

That is very much to wish for. Also checked.

Attached: OIYcxsdFcxcf46efd56.png (476x338, 198.3K)

based
Yellow Vest are masochists scum. Maybe a tiny fraction of them were sincere but what we have now is marxist scum in the streets.

Attached: 0HXpk7G.jpg (580x386, 223.14K)

really? I thought the word with the jews' media was that they were all dastardly antisemites.

The evil overlords don't want the French people to protest. They are trying to give them pneumonia.

just updating on RT and the newroom people are "shocked by the level of violence shown by the gilets jaunes today".

Four months after the beginning of the movement and while the great national debate ended this week, the "yellow vests" were again in the street this Saturday, March 16 for their act XVIII. In Paris, the demonstration quickly gave way to clashes at the end of the morning. Shops were looted on the Champs-Elysées and a building near the famous avenue had to be evacuated because of a fire.

This Saturday, March 16 in Paris we returned to a situation that we had not seen since December 2018: the Place de l'Etoile submerged with tear gas and small groups of thugs who face the forces of the order grouped around the Arc de Triomphe.

Some protesters threw projectiles and cobblestones at police and police. Between 7,000 and 8,000 people were demonstrating at midday in Paris, said Interior Minister Christophe Castaner, who denounced the presence of about 1,500 ultra-violent .

51 fast-action detachments

These are images reminiscent of those of December 1 when the Arc de Triomphe was damaged by the thugs. The police, which has deployed 51 fast-action detachments, or 1,500 men, has already arrested 151 people.

At midday, the thugs attacked shops on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees. Fouquet's, the famous Parisian restaurant was also ransacked.

Attached: B9718921506Z.1_20190316114822_000 GSLD6IOQM.2-0.jpg (1024x578 38.7 KB, 78.37K)

bump. let's get back to current events.

Attached: 368614456e6baf134085608f057cda261cc36fe53c4753b0c1dadab149dbbf72.png (850x400 354.43 KB, 68.85K)

No what do you think the point of replacement is?

cool

>youtube.com/watch?v=peW3oLZK7p0
Is that in iron cross?
Those are /leftycucks/

Oh right.

There have been /leftycucks/ trying to ruin the movement since week 1. There have been kikes like you trying to disrupt following the movement since week 1.

Canada supports the yellowvests. We're all just waiting for you to start killing people tbqh, like the last revolution.

You just learned how they discredit a movement in year 2019+, by turning it from patriotic and populists, to extreme left and globalist, all with the help of the medias, npc and normies.

Attached: image.png (1000x1000, 484.45K)

They seem to have a new found strength inside them. I wonder what might have caused that to happen?

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/yellow-vests-turn-violent-again-macrons-great-debate-ends

>Up to half-a-million people participated in 10,000 meetings across the country to discuss social issues ranging from taxes - which the French pay the most of any OECD country in the world, to democracy and climate change.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x666 941.23 KB, 853.44K)

Guess all the French needed was a winter break.