This is just the start

I am from Pakistan. I have been witnessing migration of Muslims from all over the world to Western countries for past 3 decades. I saw the declining western birth rates and booming Muslim birth rates. It became evident that Muslim population will slowly and gradually become majority. The seeds have been sown, nothing can stop the train now. Muslim population will continue to grow until they become the majority (Imams here boast about Muslim fertility rates in west). But it will not happen without resistance, there will be civil wars in future.

What is happening today, I saw it coming. I've always questioned this to myself, "How long would it take for the west to stand up?" As a Muslim who have grown up in Pakistan listening to all kind of Islamic teachings. I can guarantee you, Muslims can't coexist with free world. That's not what Islam is about. Islam means submission without question. Each and every chapter of Quran is filled with fighting and killing non-believers to secure a place in paradise. Its a religion of war and its only goal is to spread Islam until everyone is a Muslim.

Now, I know you must be thinking why a Muslim is speaking against Islam? Well, my dear friends, I don't have a choice. I was born a Muslim in a Muslim country, Religion:Islam is written on my identity, the day I say I am no longer a Muslim will be my last day on earth. There is death penalty for apostates in Pakistan, but that mostly doesn't happen as you get killed by a Muslim mob before that (countless examples). Its literally written in Quran to kill anyone who leaves Islam. So I pretend to be a Muslim and try to live under the radar. This is what awaits the west if they allow Islam to continue to grow. Sadly, people in west don't foresee the consequences of allowing Islam to spread. Such lone-wolf attacks will continue to grow until Muslim population is big enough with enough Muslim presence in parliaments to enforce sharia law.

When the westerners see their freedom taken away by law, only then they will organize against this cult which will result in civil wars.

Attached: islam.jpg (800x400, 38.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiantoday.com/article/isis-publicly-beheads-boy-for-missing-friday-prayers-parents-forced-to-watch/78914.htm
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-cowards-behead-14-year-7285733
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432393/Parents-forced-watch-ISIS-executioner-behead-14-year-old-son-missed-Friday-prayers.html
discord
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1006644
nature.com/articles/ncomms5835
twitter.com/penelope7usa/status/1106670688335745027
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU FORGOT TO BOOST YOUR SHIT WITH THIS VIDEO

Attached: NASHEED the-islamic-state-22answer-the-call22_hd.mp4 (1280x720, 7.5M)

I don't understand most Pakis. Your ancestors weren't Muslims for thousands of years, they were Hindus dating all the way back to the Indus Valley. You aren't semites but an Indo-European people. How could you just commit treason like that?

Can you link me where it says about killing non believers in quran, i would like to have some fun shitposting on reddit.

Even under centuries of Muslim oppression, Europe through the Reconquista eventually stood up. But good for OP.

So are the Christians any different in that case?
They adopted the religion when it was forced upon them, it became part of who they are.
Just like in the West where Christianity was imposed, but is now inseparable from the Western ethos.

What about Bosniaks and Albanians?

The moslem wet dream won't happen though, the genie is out of the bottle already. I predict there will be war here in jEUrope within a year, maybe two.
Who knows, once we clean up Europe and other White countries, we could get back Āryāvarta back too, my Paki friend ; )

Off by one number. Anyway, sieg heil to that.

Europeans are cucks so they won't stand up they will just wait and die, it took an Aussie to do something in fuckign NZ of all places.
This is just a dying spark western euros will just wait and die as they are slowly displaced and fuck them i say , they allowed themselves to be dominated by feminists and jews. The only solution is to deny women any right at all lock them in cages and rape them until they utterlys ubmit while killing all the uggos and landwhales.
But none of them will do shit so fuck them and fuck their kids and cultures, weak pieces of shit . The weak will always be dominated by the strong it's their fault for denying nature and i can only feel joy whenever a muslims massacres them.
I feel nothign but disgust for white people, i am white and none of them did shit for me so why should i give a shit about ay of them>? Fuck them and fuck that brenton faggot for not killing the women and jews that are responsible for this shit, another brainwashed cuck too bad he didnt get killed.

The same reason that Africans are Christian or Muslim rather than being tribal fetishists although these still exist. They were colonized by a foreign power.

Hello moshe
you speak like an angsty teenage retard
filtered

No way you're from Pakistan lol

this

if we do not take control of the women muslim will and they will just make more baby soldiers

You're a retarded faggot that refuses to understand human nature or a cunt that needs to be raped, fuck off.

Quran (4:89)
Quran (9:11-12)
Quran (2:217)
Quran (9:73-74)
Quran (88:21)
Quran (5:54)
Quran (9:66)
Sahih Bukhari (52:260)
Sahih Bukhari (83:37)
Sahih Bukhari (84:57)
Sahih Bukhari (89:271)
Sahih Bukhari (84:58)
Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65)
Sahih Bukhari (11:626)
al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15)
Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1
o8.4 affirms that there is no penalty for killing an apostate

In 2016, the Islamic State beheaded a 14-year-old boy in front of his parents for missing prayers.
christiantoday.com/article/isis-publicly-beheads-boy-for-missing-friday-prayers-parents-forced-to-watch/78914.htm
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-cowards-behead-14-year-7285733
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432393/Parents-forced-watch-ISIS-executioner-behead-14-year-old-son-missed-Friday-prayers.html
This was consistent with Muhammad's order to burn those who would not pray (along with their houses), which he issued near the end of his life. When this happened, there was barely a peep of protest from the Muslim world.
Numerous Muslim countries today call for the death penalty for apostasy.

Heil'd
Mounted-Saka-with-bow.jpg

Cool thread OP but sadly this thread will be derailed by shills and kikes by calling you a sand nigger

They already are getting bred by niggers and moslems though. All women are attracted to violence and power no matter how disgusting those people may seem to you, the only solution is for them to be lviewed as property of a man, be denied an education and sold into marriage by the time they reach 12.
Women in islam even exuce rape, all women do not care if they get raped they only use it as an excuse to dominate and manipulate the weak western men. and you fuckers let them. Countless of white knight even over here, i suspect that Brenton faggot is one too,.

Rita Katz - "Iraqi" jew, father was an israeli spy, hanged in the 60s

Admitted on CNN they had the ISIS 'beheading' videos before the bad guys released them

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

o

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 15.png (320x360, 218.65K)

So Goths and Vandals and Franks were forced to become Christians?
By whom?

Tell me more about how evil Christians brought the end of civilization, uncle Shlomo.

Exactly, everything jews and moslems hate about the West is based on Christianity.

INB4 based Pagans, as the (((pagan))) disinfo and D&C here tries to suggest:

Pagans, that is not just “civilized” Romans, but “based” Norse as well, had not the slightest problem to sell their kin into slavery, to shitskins, jews and muslims, like nigger in Africa too.

It was “cucked, slave morality” Papacy that prohibited slavery. First among and of Christians, then in general. When the latter happened, incidently the jews kvetch about horrible “pogroms” happening and science tells us today, jew in occidental Christianity were reduced to not more than 300-400 individuals.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1006644

nature.com/articles/ncomms5835

Friendly reminder op is a boomerkike with a low iq trying to form a narrative since the NZ shooter had been to pakistan. He tried creating similar threads.

Most of Christendom was formed under Cnut the Great. The muslim cuckhold Muhammed is a failure compared to Cnut or even Charlemagne.

So yeah Christianity is quite different.

Go chop your kid's dick, faggot.

You’re pissing your pants in fear.

Funny how you can’t prove him wrong.

From someone who knows the enemy, give us tips to defeat them?

shit tier RP

FUCK YOUR GAY jEW RELIGIONS NIGGER
Only weak faggots do not find the glory of their people before jews came around 2k yrs ago in the first century.

LARPER

The fire is already rising, chaim. It has been and it will continue to.

Attached: nz shoota shoota.jpg (860x670 22.73 KB, 46.72K)

Lol LARP. You won't do shit.

Attached: 84d63bbfe611043dfc81d263c8a8f73dba6b24c669164ec39619ac54645bccaa (1)

2348?
Polite sage

America is already 70% monkeys waiting to be pushed out like Palestinians.

The UK government gave the death penalty to a guy who put bacon at a mosque. This is what happens to people who stand up ever so slightly with mere peaceful/humorous resistance.

twitter.com/penelope7usa/status/1106670688335745027

what do you recommend a solo white man do in this era?

water is wet

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

lol this is a fake shitpost, pakis don't talk like that or use his phraseology. dumbfucks

also this is my first post on a chan, wierd how these sites work but ok

You, make your country great. We'll make our countries great by killing traitors to your country. Deal?

The essential difference being Christianity was adopted as a choice by ruling Kings and spread through conquest of minor rulers by said converts. Pakistan - North India and general Islamic Empire spread through forcible or semi-forced conversion, be it providing economic, social benefits or simply through rape and conquest.
So yes, how can you justify considering yourself "Islamic" when the Arab has committed a great injustice to your bloodline? If someone comes to your house, rapes your women and has the audacity to teach the resultant rapespawn generations down the line and brainwashing them, would you expect anyone to treat you anything other than a spineless traitor?

fuck off back to reddit, nigger

This shit right here is the reason western birthrates are so low. How the fuck do you think you're going to get women on board with white supremacy if this is what you tell them. You all retards are so fucking dumb you're a bigger threat to the cause than the enemy himself. White genocide is coming from inside from womenhating incelfaggotry like this.

Open any page