Fraser Anning punches teen after being egged while speaking to media in Melbourne

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/fraser-anning-egged-in-melbourne-while-speaking-to-media/10908650

how can one be this based ?

Attached: Senator Fraser Anning egged.mp4 (512x288, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist
givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraser_Anning_egg_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He slaps like a bitch

This. He assessed him immediately as a little twerp and open handed him.
Imagine if Anning were 30 or 40 years younger. He would have run absolutely roughshod over this little punk. Actually, probably about same result even though he's old by the looks of the little punk.

JEWS RAPE KIDS

Little shit brat's not worth a closed fist.

(checked)

Attached: Fraser harassed by vile Muslims at Melbourne’s Airport.mp4 (204x400, 1.35M)

Shouldn't have touched him.

Those retards don't have a clue what's happening, probably too illiterate to even read the Quran.

Cringe.

Even strayan politics is pure irl shitposting

How do they not see that their literally responding "hate with hate" lmao

HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA
HEIL AUSTRALIA

I will hide your IP here too.

Get out you little kike.
>>>/islam/
>>>/israel/

I wouldn't class Fraiser as ''Leftist;;.

Attached: spic gets knocked out by old white man.mp4 (400x400, 1.12M)

How can Australians be this based?

Attached: 1552645434438.gif (399x369, 38.95K)

Spic took a dive.
Look at how he falls. He literally sits down then slumps backward.
Probably hoping to try and get compensation off the white guy by going to the police

Old guy broke his nose perfectly with practiced technique.

Doesn't look like a broken nose to me.
Mostly cos the spic ain't making much noise. There's blood sure but not a lot.

Lmao he for real squared up too. Gave him a jab then squared up and was ready to go. Hilarious. That old chap has balls

It doesn't have to bleed to be broken, he acts like it's a broken nose and you can hear a distinct pop when he takes the punch. Very disorienting.

I've seen animals with broken noses before. There's a lot more shouting and whimpering.

A politician with balls. Those still exist?

Little bitches get slapped you vile cunt. I would of done it with a straight razor between my fingers so you'd be left with a lifetime reminder.

Attached: bed7620d4d6d3d18bd711ec53047aeb08dd46ac69e0212f09b04d1768c85ba4b.jpg (718x718, 91.98K)

SIEG HEIL
Kek bless the cheeky cunts
Krikey

Those dirty runts don't have a clue what's coming. Cronulla was a fucking walk in the park compared to the hell storm coming.

Attached: http _mashable.com_wp-content_uploads_2015_12_cronulla-utes.jpg (1200x675, 113.83K)

10/10 saved

Sign and share to free an innocent man in NZ user
Please and thank you

This is why the shooter helped the political class and their enforcers, who oppress the lower class. The political class and their enforcers are racist as this old white male demonstrates. These old white males have to be removed from the political class entirely.

Done and done.

GOOD

Attached: 1552098408309.jpg (1280x1707, 237.86K)

Thank you good sir
Have a wonderful weekend

Attached: b82b40dee4742e271b3c7cbd7f3821db--the-face-liberty.jpg (236x314, 15.88K)

One of the admins of this server keeps asking why white people are the only mass shooters.

It's weak bait, and fuck this server.

givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund

Source without blured face?

Would be interesting to see what the little bitch is connected to.
Whatever shit he had in his head is now 50% less relevant after Fraser did what his dad should have done.
(Hence the info on him, bet single mom and the whole thing.)
The worst is even if the shithead leraned something from that, he still won't understand the insult that he is not even worth but a bitch slap.

Oh you aussies and that premium bantz
WE LOVE YOU

In the US that would be battery and that "senator" would serve time in jail. The egg guy wouldn't even pay a fine for the "vandalism". Two punches to the face is excessive force in retaliation to egg in your hair which is actually good for your hair.

Faggy old white fuck thinks he's tough would love to see him sucking his bulls cock after hours like everyone now know he does. Someone should punch the nigger jizz out of mouth.

DAMAGE CONTROL
YOU ARE SOOOOOO MAD

This is actually wrong. There's specific statues to protect politicians and he has multiple defenses like you said he's an old man and that's actually a disparity defense. That's just the way it goes.

Stfu dumbass.
In the US if the senator was a jew democrat, the egg kid would be sent to Gitmo or get the Seth Rich treatment

No. The attack with the egg is assault and battery.
You're allowed to defend yourself in kind in just about every state of the union.

There's limitations commonly referred to a measured response. You can't nig out and try to beat the shit out of someone for throwing a soda on you, for instance.

Home erotic fan fict courtesy of leftypol

You actually can and hell you can even murder someone just because they called you racial slurs now.

Shouldn't you be sucking dick along with your board owner leftypol?

Obviously the little faggot deserved a slap or 3, but there was excessive force after it by some other guys. It was a little thuggish and I dont like to see a white kid get choked-held, but at the same time I dont really care what happens to normies.

He was a little piece of shit. Breaking his orbital socket would have been too severe.

kek

Return to /ledditpol/

what have we fucking done

This isn't degenerate cuckchan you disgusting fucking nigger

The white kid will gladly participate in the destruction of White society.

Only libshits and white traitors think that kind of bullshit user. The typical mudshit and nigger pets they keep don't even keep that kind of virtue signaling on their radar. If they do they're college grown or some shit.

Attached: 8753483d8c9852bd7705fcea2093b45b3f8bc76147275329bf5e7417890b450f.jpg (453x435, 47.8K)

This. I remember my grandpa letting me feel his bicep when he was about 65 or so. It felt like a fucking iron rod, and he wasn't big at all. Something to look forward to, I guess.

damn you showed him
#sickburn

that's really just your betacuck opinion, save it for your blog

This guy talks a big fucking game to the big guy, yet is shaking like a fucking leaf because he knows that if the cunt wasnt a senator he would wreck him in one punch.
Look at how much the camera shakes while he talks shit. What a fucking baby.

Attached: 1546065742532.webm (480x272, 1.08M)

Checked. Most people now a days in fights do stupid ass dances and think some rounded off hook is the best way. This old guy went straight shot to the nose, fight over.

A similar vid, from da community.

Attached: Knocked Out!! Retired Boxer Teaches Drunk Man A Lesson.mp4 (606x360, 3.16M)

I cannot stand these people. I seriously put them at the highest level of bad.

Agreed, comrade. Pity none of us based leftists can get off the hormones long enough to do anything about it.

Attached: strap-on-hero.jpg (1280x1912, 588.64K)

KRIKEY
Good job old dude

Attached: CD3C8505-9EE1-4B84-814A-99B6FB1BCCF8.jpeg (1000x700 182.38 KB, 46.46K)

This is honestly the saddest single thing I've ever seen posted here, including the blackpill suicide threads. You're telling us you've never been in a fight or witnesses mild violence in your entire life. What are you even doing?

Saves our fucking people user. For once we finally have a shot at a shot and that’s all we ever really needed

God damn it. Look at the fucking names and comments.
Can this board turn off the fucking tism for 20 seconds on important matters for fucks sake?

Nope
Full speed ahead GAS GAS GAS

Fuck this joke of a society.

A different thing is worth noting about this video. I don't know who either of these people are, and I don't really care about it, context doesn't matter too much here.
You can see that after the kid cracks an egg on the guy's head, he's immediately grabbed in a choke hold and dropped to the ground, and at the end camera shows him being held down by two (!) "heroes" in fag-flops, like this 12 year old who doesn't look taller than 5'6 was a grown man who tried to seriously assault someone. I hate faggots who pick on those visibly weaker than themselves like that, they probably feel like heroes or secret service saving the president.

Attached: selfie.jpg (568x568, 450.43K)

It's their job user. You expect professionals to make judgment calls nonstop and if one of the people they underestimate pulls a gun and caps the figure they're supposed to protect it'd just be a throw their hands up and say "our bad, thought this one was harmless" thing? Security is an industry, they know what they're doing and they don't make case-by-case calls in deciding how to handle assaults on politicians because history tells us that's a dumbfuck strategy.

have a (you) for being the biggest idiot in the entire fucking world

It was a fucking egg, for fuck's sake. And he was holding a phone in the other hand. A true professional can decide whether a real danger exists and what level of force is needed. What I see here is a pair of power-tripping faggots who probably didn't get to be zogbots for being too retarded, so they choke and tackle a kid half their size for fun.

Just after you.

Attached: 244fee5bdf771e8d8e92b1fa608ef3a3a6d3e0e16a9b04c53bb759f1f2f6cb1f.jpg (405x650, 39.27K)

Again, this is a pretty standard response for good reason. If people cracked down on shit like this more in the US, these faggots wouldn't feel emboldened to destroy monuments and burn down stores. You think the people burning down their favorite starbucks and swinging bike locks at people and bragging about it on twitter get that way by being caught for petty shit earlier in life? They get that way after years of being let off the hook for smaller shit.

How do you know that he didn't have a knife or a gun in his pocket and he was going to use one of those next? You don't. If he was bold enough to slap an egg on this guy's head he could be emboldened to do something worse.

If you don't want someone to knock your lights out then don't attack them. Common sense isn't hard

Know how I know you're gay?

context and links

Attached: 11064492-6816145-The_young_man_was_removed_from_the_event_by_Victoria_Police_pict-a-16_1552718260856.jpg (560x618 54.45 KB, 202.36K)

The leddit is strong with this one.

What would be based is if we countermeme the left trying to make this loser a hero.

Oh and maybe egg the kid too.

Leftwing-gamed wikipedia already has entry to frame the dialog:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraser_Anning_egg_incident

The teen cunt is not remorseful. He deserves a sentence for lack of contrition:
"Immediately after the incident, William Connolly advised others to not copy his actions, stating "Don’t egg a politician, you’ll get tackled by 30 bogans at the same time, I learnt the hard way”.

A GoFundMe was also started to support Connolly's legal fees and purchase of more eggs, raising over 10000 AUD in under 24 hours.

Satirical publication The Chaser declared that "No further nominations to be accepted for Australian of the Year 2020".

Musical groups including Violent Soho, Hilltop Hoods, The Mountain Goats, The Amity Affliction, Nicole Millar, Destroy All Lines, Jebidiah, Bob Evans, West Thebarton,[17] The Living End, Cry Club and others went to social media to offer William Connolly free entry to their concerts for life. Additionally Birds of Tokyo decreed "All hail egg boy!".

I don't know who this is or who to root for

There are easier ways to tell everyone that you suck dicks.

This is why the shooter helped the political class and their enforcers, who oppress the lower class. The political class and their enforcers are racist as this old white male demonstrates. These old white males have to be removed from the political class entirely.

According to the morons posting in support, if a 10 year old girl does a prank on someone they can first assault her to her small head with their adult arms, and then strangle the 10 year old girl after that assault. After which she will be arrested.

That punk assed bitch didn't expect that. That was pretty fun.

Attached: nonono.gif (316x228, 1.9M)

Slap an egg on Donald Trump's head and see what happens.

Attached: 11091316-6817999-image-m-22_1552786692626.jpg (656x1658 52.83 KB, 829.39K)

he looks like a fucking faggot.

lul

Attached: 1531876608099.jpg (600x547, 58.97K)

most australians do

(nice!)
Slapped down like the little punk bitch that he is, Little Willy will catch another beating soon.

We don't believe in class here, mate. People are of their blood.

Attached: 1349724431584.jpg (640x432, 35.44K)

someone kidnap and torture this bitch traitor on camera. only 17 but feels the need to involve himself in this. cut his eyes out and feed them to him before you burn him alive.

He gave him a decent slap. Kinda impressed with the impact of it as he didn't even adjust his posture yet it was still fast and let a thump.

Nofight retards detected. The spic got hit in the "knockout button". Since you don't know what that is or how it works, allow me to enlighten you. A well-placed hook to the side of the lower jaw causes the jaw to shift violently, which in turn tweaks the nerve in the neck, causing immediate loss of consciousness. Dude falls exactly how people who go out cold do. Accuracy>power. You don't have to be exceedingly strong to do it, and regardles of how strong the person is he'll still go out like a light.
t. done this shit so many times it's second nature to me

My favorite part was the old badass saying repeatedly, I am gonna hurt you boy, I am gonna hurt you…and that stupid spic just keeps coming.