Could the 74-pages manifesto be incomplete?

Could the 74-pages manifesto be incomplete?
All versions online contains 74pages and CNN reports claims the manifesto is 87 pages with 16000+ words.

link:edition.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html the video name is suspect's manifesto part of a disturbing pattern

Also, this site(that I found here) mentions it's 80-pages and full of old-memes.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Brenton_Tarrant#The_Manifesto

If someone has a version that's more than 74-pages, share it.

Attached: 2.png (1190x548 12.4 KB, 227.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/eu4By#selection-446.0-458.1
archive.vn/eu4By#selection-446.0-458.1Also,
anonfile.com/I42bl7x7b5/The_Great_Replacement_docx
xup.in/dl,13832926
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, the original pdf uploaded by Tarrant is 867.57KB(as you can see in the link), while the 74-page manifesto is 888.4KB. This is not the one uploaded by Tarrant.

archive.vn/eu4By#selection-446.0-458.1

pic rela…
Never mind

Attached: cnnliesbig.png (1920x1080, 78.06K)

I thought the same at first(fucking fake news) till I found this archive.vn/eu4By#selection-446.0-458.1 and the size of the pdf is smaller than the one I found here. How can this be possible?

"Also, the original pdf uploaded by Tarrant is 867.57KB(as you can see in the link), while the 74-page manifesto is 888.4KB. This is not the one uploaded by Tarrant.

archive.vn/eu4By#selection-446.0-458.1Also, the original pdf uploaded by Tarrant is 867.57KB(as you can see in the link), while the 74-page manifesto is 888.4KB. This is not the one uploaded by Tarrant.

archive.vn/eu4By#selection-446.0-458.1"

867.57 KiB = 888.39 KB
1 KiB = 1024 bytes
1 KB = 1000 bytes
The original is 74 pages.

I have >The Great Replacement.docx from original thread. File size is 565KB.

Can you upload it and give me a link?

That's a good thought. Thanks!
But you're sure the media fire uses KiB by default?

The original manifesto of his was meant to be almost 200 pages or more long but he shortened it knowing most people have the attention span of lemmings.

read it and you will see why it might be incomplete

He deleted it in a fit of self criticism I believe was the approximate verbiage.

Manifesto Incomplete?
You mean like a Thanksgiving Dinner where you have the Mash Potatoes, Cranberries, Stuffing, Rolls, Corn, String Beans, Gravy Boat, some Italian side dish and Pumpkin Pie alamode for desert
BUT THE FUCKING TURKEY IS MISSING

Attached: 02552691-6976-4DF8-B54B-1465BA83CE20.jpeg (702x395 95.68 KB, 91.02K)

Shit, I already converted it to a fucking .mobi file and uploaded it to my kindle
if you are citing cnn, trying to find shit on this site, and have never been to this site before this roach extermination, fucking kill yourself you faggots

The majority of things use KiB. It's confusing though since most of the time they'll refer to KiB as KB instead. Computers are a mess.

No worries.

anonfile.com/I42bl7x7b5/The_Great_Replacement_docx

PDFs can be reduced in file size by a number of ways. It doesn’t change the contents though you fucking shill.

That's an entertaining idea. Can you tell me more?
Because I have read it already and I didn't find any inconsistency and/or incompletion.

My question was based on worries(as mentioned above) and someone made a good convincing argument that my worries are misplaced.

yes

No it is standards faggots that fuked it all up.
not
Because k means 1K. It's the most retarded shit.
Grarpamp complains in defense of such shittery.

It's like 87 pages if you open it in MS Word. Some CNNigger probably just did that and counted how many pages Word said it had.

I saved the original from his thread and it comes in at 888kb on my phone

Thank you. Your discussion helped me figure something out.

First things first: I agree the the 867 / 888 kB issue is definitely from one party using KiB and the other kB. It's just too exact for the two documents to end up being those numbers by coincidence.

Now as for versions and alterations. In >>>/4chon/294958 there's the claim that a smaller 733 KiB PDF is the original manifesto and that the larger 867 KiB PDF is a glownigger doxxing version, with implied added malicious script. The reality is that, as your archive link shows, that the large PDF is the original and the the smaller PDF is different simply because it was converted to PDF from the Word document so it could be uploaded on Zig Forums. Just so you know in case you come across it and wonder what the smaller manifesto is about. Evidence:

By the way, the texts in the DOCX and original PDF are identical except for some slightly more polished formatting in the PDF.

Nigger I downloaded directly from the OG thread, its 74 pages

How about you actually read the manifesto, you fucking retard? He explains literally all of this and he blatantly calls out the kike three times to anyone who doesn't have fucking autism.

How many times do we need to go over this?

Bumping

interdasting

Stop being so fucking retarded.

Bumping his because people need to read this and stop acting like fucking gangstalk victims.

Here is the file info for verification. I only downloaded original DOCX file so I cannot guarantee PDF file's info.

Attached: The Great Replacement PDF From 8ch Info.png (1920x1080 150.89 KB, 181.27K)

xup.in/dl,13832926

not that (actual) user, but you should probably stop conflating anonymity with pedophilia - all it does is highlight your own thought process

all that matters is word count.

Pages (Explorer properties): 74
Pages (MS Words): 87

added more info.

Attached: The Great Replacement Orignal DOCX Verification.png (1920x1080, 203.14K)

Go back to reddit, nigger.

Attached: photo_2019-03-15_18-43-09.jpg (718x718, 54.23K)