Brenton Tarrant Memetic Warfare Thread

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

<lets go boys
<contribute what you have
<donate to the cause
<memetic warfare is our greatest weapon

Attached: minecraftgunsreallife.png (1023.52 KB, 1339x823)

Other urls found in this thread:

zigforums.com/thread/657298/weapons
poal.me/vifxcf
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist
givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund/donations
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
freemoviecinema.club
waifu2x.udp.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcSQ_Bn56OM
ulozto.net/!Ob6Houzf9unW/branton-legend-mp4#_ga=2.185521194.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202
youtube.com/watch?v=SeDC8m9Jz9k
hooktube.com/watch?v=UcSQ_Bn56OM
anonfile.com/08i5oexab6/bad_motherfucker_webm
liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
my.mixtape.moe/xnceqq.webm
streamable.com/w34g8
liveleak.com/view?t=eqtg_1552764463
my.mixtape.moe/iuvoah.mp4
youtu.be/C_ijc7A5oAc
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1107018209897693184
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net
nttec.com/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins
twitter.com/oiwtfm8/status/1106399774763180032
youtube.com/watch?v=CSYQxYXIyRI&feature=youtu.be
my.mixtape.moe/pvhynz.webm
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213358
archive.fo/RuaG7
youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0
rs.n1info.com/English/NEWS/a468327/terrosrist-kills-49-injures-20-in-two-attacks-on-mosques-in-NZ.html
streamrift.com/browse/video/186090.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UcSQ_Bn56OM&lc=z220i5ny1smqj1isaacdp43aoldxkldcdofqaggkld1w03c010c.1552769334000038

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Attached: 1552737175978s.jpg (7.92 KB, 185x251)

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Tarrant was a false flag to sully the name of Zig Forums
n0 jews is a as much a red flag as the CCCP

Attached: optics.png (379.49 KB, 640x422)
Attached: rom3.png (3.91 MB, 2048x1161)

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

I don't even know where the fuck to begin… Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

GTFO with your lazy copypasta

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

jej on the off chance this is real: cry some more faggot!

Attached: cute-laugh.gif (2.55 MB, 275x324)

Connor Long
Connor Long

Attached: 1552626813813.png (487.76 KB, 1024x610)
Attached: 1552715520951.png (315.13 KB, 492x920)
Attached: fa2de75d29ae525fbfe6bc8d639f4bc4a5ae9efa60179cd61e0160ca6187adaf.png (81.27 KB, 302x271)

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

jews
I sleep.
mooslims
I AM WOKE !

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

never been picked on by some toughguy edgelord
Humor is how most people here cope with reality, user. Maybe you are too much of a normalfag to lurk here.

William Murphy
William Murphy

it's not real it's leddit copypasta

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

zigforums.com/thread/657298/weapons
Post yfw you live to see RaHoWa

Attached: E43391B3-B00D-4343-BD3F-F0D23F49E144.png (179.28 KB, 611x475)
Attached: AC4D6F9D-706C-4A65-A74B-7A0E21C87D3F.gif (1.17 MB, 720x404)

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Attached: abcd.png (473.12 KB, 788x688)

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Through deception we wage war

Christian Green
Christian Green

(((I don't even know where the fuck to begin… Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.)))
THE JEW FEARS THE ACCELERATION

Colton Green
Colton Green

Sully the name of Zig Forums
At least try to make believable bait, holy shit.

Attached: 394b7b10609486692ae804a3f63e9ec96f720f70dd15640574dc009442afbd58.gif (267.44 KB, 530x320)

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

1 dude
Incorrect

4 people were arrested including a swarthy looking fellow
I have no doubts mossad is involved. Zig Forums is just as easily led by cia psychops now as they were in 2016

Truth, love, & peace will be ammunition with which we win the 21st century war of ideas
We can win with just our words & memes, HWNDU and Trump2016 proved our power
Start a meme war for 2020卐
Love and peace, no more genocide
No more bloodshood, the satanists grow stronger the more goy blood is spilt.
Murder is bad Zig Forums
We have laws to distinguish us from the barbarians

卍 satanism is bad
卍 genocide is bad
卍 slavery is bad
卐 Human life is good
卐 Humans are not animals
卍 murder is bad
卐 legalise Swastika 2020

Attached: 3af18e94062931b5055816107de800ac981871810ec74ccb53658726712c814f.png (821.41 KB, 800x450)

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

Just dropping this poll here

poal.me/vifxcf

Attached: 1552732630663.jpg (132.6 KB, 980x742)

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

try harder jews

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Is it any surprise at all that the file you choose to front this radical idea of inaction is a shit 4chan meme. Represents the depth of how far you guys have fallen.

Attached: 86717cd90e1995288147876449a03f4f85c42dc505a8df193e3f4d8af05c049f.png (559.58 KB, 850x464)

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

GET BACK ON TOPIC FAGGOTS!

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Law and order
Judge, jury, & executioner for people not given a trial
Law
You people take our ancestors name in vain, Aryans are noble, you are not.
You are larping autists who are no different from ISIS and al-qaeda

Attached: 2019-03-16-19-36-31-6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf.png (177.03 KB, 575x585)
Attached: c5781f8f00ca6fe812c4211e1e5aed37d56c336d0d5cc2f558cc4e6fe9406fd3.jpg (55.79 KB, 472x480)

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

Based Brenton has to being lying in bed at night grinning ear to ear dreaming about all the memes.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Jewdiepie staged the shooting for publicity.

Attached: jewdiepie.png (1.06 MB, 708x1024)

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Someone put Jonhny rivers secret agent man to one of his killstreak videos

Attached: 6C75EA74-4B5A-4DEC-BE1E-36A2EF872DC0.jpeg (29.14 KB, 609x343)

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

That’s a good one
Sign this petition too m8
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

You people
our ancestors
larping autists
if you kill your enemies, they win
FILTER AND GLOBAL REPORT ALL JEW POSTS

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Aryans can’t take out the subhuman hordes because we are noble
How kosher
Kek your a faggot our alien ancestors would have squished you like a bug with their minds

Attached: DC0038B6-28B7-4865-B579-8317A1D884BB.jpeg (44.55 KB, 1024x559)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

ULTRA RARE WEBM INCOMING

Attached: sweetdreamsaremadeofthese.webm (10.12 MB, 480x480)

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Vikings would have honoured Brenton as a hero and a warrior. You are the LARPer by thinking you're special and above death and killing.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Memes aside, this is fucking amazing.

All the shit these Islam loving bastards have done in recent years.

Tolerated by the masses.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and people are *literally* crying because one based cunt went ballistic and shot them while they prayed.

I swear to all this is good and well in this world, I cannot wait for more people like Brenton to start returning the favor.

Fuck Islam.

Let it burn.

Attached: 39108761-303.jpg (37.38 KB, 700x394)

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Please someone do this for hearty keks and normie redpilling distribution

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

You people
You psychotic faggots
our ancestors
Sorry youre right, my ancestors.
larping autists
yes
if you kill your enemies, they win
yet your eternal enemy the jews are stronger today than they were yesterday, the horde wouldve replenished their numbers by now. The NZ attacks had only negative effects
Everyone who disagrees with me is a jew
Paranoid schizophrenia setting in at a young age huh?

JEWS ARE NO ENEMIES OF MINE
Any man who refuses to name the jew but is willing to spill blood is a fucking puppet to me
Calling it now, Brandon the faggot was a psyop or falseflag. Zig Forums is retarded for not having their "They live "shades on right now

Leo Price
Leo Price

Well said.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

refuses to name the jew
"REMOVE SEMITE"

Attached: EuropeForEuropeans.jpg (64.68 KB, 589x451)
Attached: bypass-pepe.gif (616 B, 40x40)

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

My own people always find a way to disappoint me, even during the best of victories. Thousands of people(most likely white, since they can afford it) are now donating millions to support the victims of the shooting. This kind of crap infuriates me. Do they not realize the muzzies will most likely soon be retaliating by killing innocent whites? Do you you think muslim scum will be donating to those white victims? I honestly think it's one of white peoples biggest flaws, their empathy, it leads to ridiculous emotion based decisions and virtue signalling when it's not kept under control. I know that only complete retards and soyboys would actually donate to this, but it still aggravates me. Is there any way someone or a group of people can shut down this site? Doxxing or something? Any way to prevent the fund raising?

Source: givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund/donations

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

jews are the only semites
Only jews push that narrative. Thanks for admitting that he doesn’t name the jew at all.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Attached: 10,000-hearts-one-beat.mp4 (11.09 MB, 884x664)

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

My own people always find a way to disappoint me, even during the best of victories. Thousands of people(most likely white, since they can afford it) are now donating millions to support the victims of the shooting. This kind of crap infuriates me. Do they not realize the muzzies will most likely soon be retaliating by killing innocent whites? Do you you think muslim scum will be donating to those white victims? I honestly think it's one of white peoples biggest flaws, their empathy, it leads to ridiculous emotion based decisions and virtue signalling when it's not kept under control. I know that only complete retards and soyboys would actually donate to this, but it still aggravates me. Is there any way someone or a group of people can shut down this site? Doxxing or something? Any way to prevent the fund raising?
doesn't matter, lad. keep accelerating.
semite is an absolute term that includes all semites. that means jews too, any honest person knows this.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

good job saving the thumbnail faggot.

Attached: abstract.png (4.88 KB, 640x352)
Attached: 449px-Brenton-Gf.jpg (48.67 KB, 449x599)

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Attached: sweet-dreams.webm (9.7 MB, 480x360)
Attached: 1552098408309.jpg (237.86 KB, 1280x1707)

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

This guy has the right idea regarding youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Attached: 1.png (570.36 KB, 1032x872)
Attached: 2.png (8.3 KB, 329x90)

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

I honestly think it's one of white peoples biggest flaws, their empathy

So true, its something shitskins are not burdened with. But its also their downfall. Why our societies are so different and incompatible.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

lel

Attached: cheeky-cunt.jpg (29.61 KB, 439x110)

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

To sully Zig Forums, white people, guns, and to get tensions going between whites, muslims, leftist’s and rightist’s.

I’ve said this before in other threads but the shooting was done mainly because Jews were starting to be in the center of the spotlight. All media was constantly spewing pro-Jew propaganda after Ilhan Omar’s calling out of dual citizen Jews in American government in an attempt to divert away from us. Calling our kind crazy anti-semites and conspiracy theorists. It wasn’t working very well and only increased the spot light on them.

Austin Young
Austin Young

NZ shooter was trained by the US military, he even says so in his writings

Attached: seals-cunt.jpg (114.26 KB, 446x429)

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

checked
semite is an absolute term that includes all semites. that means jews too, any honest person knows this.
That is true but my point was that he didnt explicitly name the jew ie
The jews through their proxies in media, finance, and politics have engouraged the muslims to invade our homeland
George Soros has been found funding NGOs whos explicit goals are to transport illegal immigrants to european countries
He tiptoed around the issue the way a puppet would

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

t. Civnat optics cuck

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Its safe to the next mass killer is gonna be disappointment if its without pov cam footage.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

i personally own 10 redpilled books on the jews, all hardcovers, but you're a fucking fag, mate. fuck off with muh jooooz.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

"So you're telling me they should get away with it? If the police can't stop them, who will?"

Attached: innocuous-cunt.jpg (117.73 KB, 460x726)

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

Agreed.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

you're an idiot

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Post yfw you live to START RaHoWa
ftfy

This is Zig Forums in CURRENT YEAR, we're no longer content to merely observe Happenings. Now we actively create them.

Attached: invaders-must-die.webm (3.5 MB, 610x340)
Attached: NZ-chan.jpg (208.38 KB, 732x1024)

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

Doesn't understand the memetic potential
Fell for the same trick I'm reposting it for, because libshits won't see the pasta
I was in the bread that was posted in like 12 years ago user

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Watch movie for free here just sign up freemoviecinema.club

Colton Price
Colton Price

How does you owning 10 books on jews justify some other faggot going out there and not killing jews when he had the chance?

Your sentence isnt an argument at all, its just telling me to fuck off for holding an opinion

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

CASE CLOSED

John Thompson
John Thompson

i know dumb cunt but you don't have an argument either, you're just whining like a faggot.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Damn i was about to create this edit. The song is just perfect.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Why didnt he go after a pedo grooming ring
Why didnt he go after the jews?
Jews are no enemies of mine

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

Attached: Hardcore-Henry-1.mp4 (8.16 MB, 640x360)
Attached: pewdss.mp4 (7.32 MB, 1280x720)

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

This twitter sockpuppet is a front pretending to be a muslim journalist lel

Attached: Untitled.jpg (140.13 KB, 583x546)

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

He knew what he was doing given all his predictions so far have come true. It just wasn't worth it to JQ right then. But he dropped the biggest hint of all, about jews and subversion in the same sentence, about kikes who didn't subvert. Impossible. He knew. He just chose the correct path in the short term and eventual long term.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

im whining because the real enemy wasnt hurt?
Every satanist left alive will spawn 100 orcs each day they live
Why kill the orcs when you can kill saruman and sauron

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

FPS Hardcore Henry, my nigger. I was thinking this since the first clip appeared. Nice!!!!!!

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Jews are no enemies of mine
jews IN ISRAEL, NOT SUBVERTING are no enemies of mine. lowecase 'j'

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

Hey Faggots,
My name is (((pajet))), and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pusi? (Could you tell me how to get girlfriend?) I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of How white you are, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best original comment. I'm pretty much full of shit. I was potty trained on a real toilet, but I still do shits on my street. What do you know about getting a girlfriend?, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get paid to get all shitty and pretend I’m educated and have a banging hot girlfriend on Facebook (She doesn’t know I’m her boyfriend and that I stalk her; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch lasagna. I photoshopped myself in and made her skin look like shit.

Attached: CF181120-ADC2-4A7C-B4D0-119F3F88D2CC.jpeg (37.37 KB, 544x564)

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Confirmed by 7 News.

Attached: navy-seal.mp4 (1.6 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: pixel.png (69 B, 1x1)

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

im whining because the real enemy wasnt hurt?
Yes and clearly no one here cares, you're just shitting up the thread faggot. Fuck off.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

I can't wait until MSM makes this claim. Someone is going to be stupid enough to do it.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Because he's a freemason and contacted Breivik's lodge weeks prior to his attack to ask permission.

Attached: freemason-cunt.jpg (45.78 KB, 440x186)

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Attached: reply-to-this-post-or-your-muslim-friend-will-not-die-while-praying.png (516.65 KB, 858x536)

Christopher King
Christopher King

WEW

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

he seems mosad trained soldier, really skilled.
turns out you can get pol to shoot themselves into their own foot with unfavorable actions if you put memes to it.
this is accelerationism but for their plan.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

yeah, i'm sure that's not shitposting to get media attention

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

he seems mosad trained soldier, really skilled.
i hop you're baiting, dude was clearly a skilled amateur at best

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

not enough people are saying it like you

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Shut the fuck up Mark.

Attached: Knights-Templar-cunt.jpg (23.81 KB, 466x95)

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Tarrant did nothing wrong

Adam Young
Adam Young

G

Attached: 9712b7fc15c322fb263279098e1631ebbc724f9e9b1a60acb51fe91b0966f990.gif (179.56 KB, 468x479)

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

amidst all the shitposting i'kk put this inflammotry sentence in the literal box coz rezunz
ok moshe

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

G

Attached: thefunisbeginning.jpg (99.44 KB, 638x706)

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Updated Version of Brenton-Chan from Jay156, camo edit provided by an user from 4pol

Shoutout to MLPOL dot Net

Attached: Brenton-Chan-by-Jay-156---Black-Camo,-Kneepads-and-Black-Sun-edit.png (436.09 KB, 956x650)
Attached: rotating-rainbow-blob.gif (20.88 KB, 128x128)

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Filtered

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Why didn't he blame jews?
<Because he's a freemason jew
that's just inflammatory shitposting
<You're a freemason jew
NO U

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

Attached: d8c2867b68b3daba34fa86ac5daa2d219c5ed9e714a06f0928903711b465e009.mp4 (1.6 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: LET-ME-POST-KIKEWHEELS.png (69 B, 1x1)

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

He is clearly meming the badly photoshopped "Breivik in a freemason garment" made by some JIDF cuckold who didn't even have the skill to add in another background, he just cut out the one from the original pic.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Fixed your image bro

Attached: nzfixed.png (2.08 MB, 1464x2048)

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Anyone have the original of this frame?

Attached: 5.png (223.49 KB, 498x377)

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

whatever you say schizo

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

How new are you? Like we didn't do the same for Roof, Dorner, Breivek, Hitler, Pinochet, Mussolini, Assad, Putin etc

Seriously low tier bait or you are a fucking newfag tourist.

Attached: 475c5e808c433aa2f95d2f68a4b5e057472d439cb56ea7215c2b3284293b1393.gif (1.97 MB, 500x280)

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

That the original? Thanks bru.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

MAGA hats? Nigger … seriously?

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

The chatter I've been hearing about is pretty spectacular as well. Most whites I've overheard would express approval of the attack after a few drinks.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

No, I waifu2x'd it.
Handy website. Basically, take any compressed/small anime image you have and chuck it in with the appropriate settings. It'll fix your image right up.
waifu2x.udp.jp/

James Flores
James Flores

didn't blame the jews
He said we could take care of "X" once the invaders are fought back, they are endangering our immidiate survival. He also said he would like to kill more traitors. Its obvious he refrained from talking about the JQ too much due to tactical reasons, most likely to make the redpill more digestible and to allow his manifesto to get more press coverage. He even explained he had a manifesto of 204 pages but decided to delete it.

William Rivera
William Rivera

Getting mad in a meme thread
careful lad I'll meme ya

idk what you're talking about

Attached: cunt-meme.jpg (6.84 MB, 3413x8169)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

You will know the shills by how they avoid the truth and immediately try to over shitpost the inevitable failure of this mission.

(((PSYOP CONFIRMED_PSYOP DOWN)))

PROOF OF CONCEPT

Brenton Tarrant translates GOOGLE TRANSLATE > English to Latin copy > LATIN TO GREEK copy > Greek back to ENGLISH

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

*DRUMROLL*

ROTHERHAM

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

schizo

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

Please go back to /qresearch/

Attached: 1539590172746.jpg (81.82 KB, 525x608)

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

I literally just did this and got "ECB Tarrant" as the result, who the fuck are you even trying to deceive with this? Guess it's completely confirmed the 'it's just a psyop goy' posters are really low-tier hired shills.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

It’s a thread sliding kike. They are here in full force.

The day of the shooting I posted about my thoughts on this shooting being a false flag and what the Jews want to get us into and nearly instantly the thread just filled up with extremely depraved gay scat porn and gore posters.

The IDF internet division is here in full force.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

braindead. Literally braindead.

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

When someone falls for copypasta IRL

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Gore posters
IDF
IDF are diaper posters.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

GGG
G
G

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

G G G G BABY BABY BABY

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

They are dead and don't care about them. I only care about europeans. Cry more virtue signaling faggot.

Attached: leo.gif (1.94 MB, 300x235)

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

We are the last sane humans on this insane planet
How does that feel? Can you feel it? Feels fuckin weird man

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

G

Attached: 1442505726435.png (348.93 KB, 640x300)

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

We're spiritual. Christians, Muslims, half-Jews, we're here for a spiritual search of truth. This is why we make memes.

Deity has a sense of humor. We share HIs glorious happening.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

fuck off schizo

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

No I think we know exactly what it feels like to have someone we know die to a terrorist attack or be raped by a foreign invader. It would explain why there is zero sympathy when the invaders get a taste of their own medicine.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

G, CUNT

Attached: Yeeeeeeeeee.jpg (7.18 KB, 184x184)

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Glory to Australia.

Attached: Straya.png (466.77 KB, 1600x1385)

Julian White
Julian White

well said friend

James Rivera
James Rivera

Death to all abrahamites

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

I don't even know where the fuck to begin… Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Link to the tread or it didnt happen, faggot.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

Thanks for telling us you are a newfag. Damage controlling Mossadkikes always get warded off with gore.

John Robinson
John Robinson

leddit copypasta

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing

Attached: anne-frank-hoofdpersonen-header.jpg--1280x1280-q85-crop-subsampling-2-upscale.jpg (188.58 KB, 1280x1280)

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Saw you post this dry pasta in two other threads
Be original at least you’re addressing Lucifer after all show some god damn decorum

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

ip logger detected

William King
William King

Heil
She’s cute , what’s her number? I hope her skin isn’t too ashy though

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Jewdiepie staged the shooting for publicity.
Yes user, yes.

Attached: 1552350103237.png (43.79 KB, 255x144)

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

It ain't funny anymore, filtered and reported for spam.

Everyone, start up paint, photoshop and movie maker. We need content.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Not wanting to wage replacement warfare on Judea and put white babies into qt14.88 jewgirls

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Attached: fashwave-optics.png (2.28 MB, 1290x720)

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Attached: MakeYourMemesComeTrue.png (1.76 MB, 1200x634)

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

l..look we can write on your guns too! be afraid!!

holy shit lool you know they got shook when they now copy your shit ahaah my sides hahaha

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

cry me a river retard

Attached: 1552692485596.jpg (175.29 KB, 1024x726)

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

:

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Attached: pewpewpew.webm (10.81 MB, 960x540)

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

thank user and thanks MLPOL, I love you guys /)

Attached: hitler.jpg (2.15 MB, 2359x3000)

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Filtered and reported KYS faggot

Landon Price
Landon Price

This screams for a shoop

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (74.03 KB, 1280x720)

John Sanders
John Sanders

That’s the joke user
My white wife is in the kitchen making breakfast for our kids and me right now
Yum

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

fucking lol

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

It is them or us. Mercy is weakness.

Attached: 0da56784bdb70b7bbbf70ccbb8b974c2.jpg (29.4 KB, 400x593)

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Reply with the name of each and every one of those books or you're a shill faggot

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

I'll give it a shot

Attached: differnce.jpg (68.25 KB, 599x420)

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

Gas gas gas, maximum acceleration

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

OC

Attached: cleaninginprogress.jpg (116.24 KB, 576x991)

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Attached: fornitebranton2.png (1.17 MB, 1280x720)

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Well said. But just remember, most of the people here are jobless plebs or have some mental disorder. It is also nothing to joke about. But yes, makes me angry too.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

Don't be an idiot. That's a copypasta that's been circulating on 4chan for a very long time. It's just a joke that is meant to represent the ”ultimate” internet tough guy

Attached: BFB588DC-8C23-4A3D-9D4C-1CBF4545B17C.png (348.97 KB, 800x800)

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Excellent work. Also, Heil'd!

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

Here's the evidence of that the magazine was in the mosque before he went in along with the source material.

Attached: false-flag-(1).png (5.2 MB, 1296x7272)
Attached: false-flag-(2).png (4.96 MB, 1310x6450)
Attached: bypass.png (119 B, 1x1)

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

Your point is with this image?

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Attached: 1552669882056.png (344.66 KB, 909x1033)

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

Attached: raynor.jpg (160.72 KB, 1280x720)

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Because listing names means proof, not that I could Google, not your slave anyway, fag.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Attached: d8c2867b68b3daba34fa86ac5daa2d219c5ed9e714a06f0928903711b465e009.mp4 (1.6 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: unrelated.PNG (387.03 KB, 356x855)

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Attached: m8.png (308.97 KB, 620x340)

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Attached: fornitebranton3.png (1.2 MB, 1280x720)

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Attached: Untitled.jpg (51.98 KB, 641x338)

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-16-at-6.23.04-am.png (369.51 KB, 823x618)

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Try harder moishe

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Nice try at subversion you stupid kike.

There is so much things that just don’t add up. For one example we are lead to believe this man a Zig Forums poster whom had Nazi symbolism on his gear is for our agenda, but yet in his 60 page manifesto only calls out the Jew once saying that he doesn’t mind them if they don’t cause any harm and live in Israel. (Pic related)

If the man was truly a 8channer who has natsoc ideals then there is absolutely no way he’d say this about the Jews. He’d understand that they are a tribe of people who’s agenda is extinction of the white race and global slavery, that no Jew is a good Jew, for Judaism to its core is 100% against us, the goyim and only for the advancement of Jewish parasitism. With this is kind there is no such thing as a good Jew. The only way for a Jew to become a good Jew is to kill itself or renounce all its Jewry (thus not being a Jew anymore) and to call out their tribe for what it truly is.

If the shooter was on our side the manifesto would be full to the brim calling out the Jews role in shitskin immigration to our countries and all their other bullshit they are responsible for in our western civilization.

I said this already in this thread and others but this is an obvious false flag. Accelerationism is a psy-op. The Jews want war. Take for example the recent calling out of dual citizen Jews in American goverment by Ilhan Omar. She put them in the spotlight and media was going crazy with anti-semitism is bad propganda and how all anti-semites are just stupid conspiracy theorists that think Jews run the world. They were desperately trying to get the spot light off them and their propganda was not working.

A shooting was necessary to get the spot light off them, while at the same time creating more tensions between whites, Muslims, left and right and providing a good excuse for helping goverment shill more gun control.

The fact is this is exactly what kikes want. They want us fighting each other and for it to escalate into a civil war between the races and leftists and rightists. They want as much damage against the whites as possible during these wars. They have even been caught smuggling weapon crates to refugees in Europe. As much as accelerationist want to believe the race/civil war will be a good thing it’ll ultimately be our demise. While we fight a war on our own turf, the “humanitarian” Jews will send their Zog golem armies of India, China, and the Middle East to finish us off once and for all, fulfilling the ultimate goal of the Kalergi plan. They will present themselves as the saviours of the minorities. They will lie about the coming of the golden age now that the oppressive white devil is finally gone. The world will then become theirs forever.

The only way we win is to not fall for Jewish tricks. They have always tricked goyim into fighting each other as to gain more political power and eliminate whites and white tradition/culture.

As much as other races are terrible and are Zog bot slaves unwittingly doing the bidding of the Jew. Most people can sense something wrong with the world. They are subverted through Jewish ideologies on the political left-right spectrum and become useful idiot Zog bots themselves. I believe we can wake these people up, I believe this is the most important objective. Call me an optics cuck but this is exactly what Hitler did. Hitler was in a similar Weimar state as we are in today. People were upset and knew something was wrong but didn’t know exactly and were mostly swayed by Jewish politics, like they are today. Hitler was able to make these people realize what was wrong, to awaken their spiritual consciousness towards the only thing that matters in life which is the prosperity and evolution of your people. He pointed out who was responsible for the degradation of our societies and united everybody towards the ideal of doing what’s best for thier people.

If Hitler would of sent agents to awaken the populations of America and Britain we would of not had a brother war and just have gotten rid of the Jew problem and be living amongst the stars by now. We must do exactly what Hitler did on a global scale. Awaken all races towards the true oppressors. To make deals with them that after the Jew problem is dealt with they can live in their own societies free from Jewish intervention. If we can accomplish this we are the ones that win. If we just become angry accelerationists we are going to get slaughtered by Zog armies. It’s impossible to win a war when we are fighting a domestic enemy.

Attached: 27993CBA-2A9D-475F-8FDC-EB729D2F0AB2.png (3.42 KB, 814x189)

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

we need to bomb that evil Assad
OMG HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT DEAD BODIES??!?!?!!
you're entirely out of teach with reality. Reality is brutal

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

What the fuck is this shit lol, its literally not making any point. I went through it three times and all it proves is that he kicked around some mags he dropped, probably so the muds wouldn't get them.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

Attached: whatwereallywant.png (264.05 KB, 500x481)

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

there is so much things that just dont add up
(nice grammar btw)
proceeds to write a giant paragraph whining about the single point that he didn't talk about jews the entire manifesto due to tactical reasons
Filtered

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Decent /10 make more

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

i went through it three times.
No you didn't. Go to the source material. Follow the timeline. He picks up and loads a mag that was in the mosque before he arrived. You're lying to cover it up or you're deluding yourself because you are unable to process the reality of the situation.

The evidence is there. The truth is there, and it was provided by the guy's own camera.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

he didn't call out the jews
Calling out jews doesn't work until the race is awake. See the synogogue shooter fallout. Total waste. Race won't awake until they are threatened. Killing muslims invokes a backlash that is exploitable. Killing muslims doesn't activate republican sympathies. Brenden was extremely smart in how he played the media.

Hitler should have sent missionaries
Germany was forced into a 3 front war before they had barely recovered from economic siege you bluepilled faggot. The idea you blame the war on Hitler means you are a kike outsider. GTFO

Accelerate

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

You're retarded. He dropped the mag when he got tackled. You boomer Qtards can't neck yourselves soon enough.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

or you're deluding yourself because you are unable to process the reality of the situation

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (794.17 KB, 1500x808)

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

THE WHOLE THING REMADE IN ARMA

youtube.com/watch?v=UcSQ_Bn56OM

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

the only thing missing from your schizo ramblings is a torpedo id

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

he dropped the mag when he was tackled
Correct. That mag is picked up, loaded, used, and then he step out into the hall and picked up another mag (that was there when he entered) and loads that one.That's evidenced by the original video

I've provided the evidence supporting my claim, where's yours?

Prove me wrong you low IQ nigger. I dare you. Go to the source material that I provided and follow along with the still image timeline. Break it down. Show me that I'm wrong

I double dare you.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

They are pushing this narrative so hard because Trump's entire presidency is based around being a steam valve that accomplishes nothing and in fact is actually funneling billions of dollars of weapons to the Salafists like the kinds at this mosque. They don't want genuine action to expose the true weakness of the janissary state.

Christopher James
Christopher James

Prove me wrong you low IQ nigger. I dare you. Go to the source material that I provided and follow along with the still image timeline. Break it down. Show me that I'm wrong

I double dare you.
i've watched the video 100 times at least, you're wrong and thus filtered. bye, retard boy.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Fucking top awesome m8

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

people cried when isis attacked shit too you fucking retard

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

here's my assertion with no evidence and take my word for it because I said so!
filtered
So your shift is over?

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Attached: 08fdbcc791f6af521d2de24f58a69190524a9a37fec2fa4604123f405c5037e2.png (131.78 KB, 472x477)

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Damn. Can you imagine where we would be if we were not censored, silenced, discriminated, hated.. by our own people? If nature ran it's course, if there were no traitors, no jewish slaves. This would be ours, and it would be heaven on earth!

William Green
William Green

get shot in the head like the right wing dogs you are. fucking cowards and tools of zionist ruling class imperialism.

Attached: golden-dawn-assassination.mp4 (1.16 MB, 432x352)

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Attached: dead-zionist-pig.jpg (100.65 KB, 468x313)
Attached: dead-fash.jpg (136.69 KB, 736x541)

Christian James
Christian James

Its an older gif user, edit the MAGA hat out with a pic of Brent I'm too drunk to shop atm.

Attached: oldmaymay.jpg (23.27 KB, 450x338)

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

>>12944309
frick off gurofags

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Crocodile tears while saying "#notallmuslims" doesn't count

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Already solved yesterday. If you slow down video enough you will see he droped that magazine himself. Sorry.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

already proved it
no link
no evidence
Prove it. I'll wait.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Underrated

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Attached: 923a2c2b5d822def73277b37aaa00fd5b36bcbcfbeb158b9fc8ede5e8e825809.jpg (26.42 KB, 500x514)

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Aww, did that picture make the muzzies alive? No?:(

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

Redditors expose themselves so hard it's making me cringe. I'm glad that there are still original anons lurking, staying true to the unbridled spirit of the old chans.

This guy was a walking meme egregore, so many subtle cues.

Jews stripped away from all their worldly power, nukes, and contained in Israel would just be a small, harmless nation. It would defeat the purpose of the international cabal. I'm all for gassing them in white countries though. Those who sperg out about killing every single one of them are only feeding their in-group selection and unity, despite there not being many real reasons for it. This is what their handlers want. We need to get the few self-hating Jews, and those renouncing the kikery on our side. Will they ever be one of us? Should we ever trust them or let them rule our countries? Of course not. Should we reward them for choosing the most difficult, but most correct course of action? Certainly.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Muzzies are dead and Palestinian kids are. still getting bombed, try again.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

POC: I believed this bullshit too for about an hour, here is the proof of concept

STEP 1: Go to google translate - TYPE
BRENTON TARRANT

STEP TWO: ON THE RIGHT SIDE, CLICK LATIN (fig.2)

STEP THREE: SWAP ONCE (fig.3)

STEP 4: CLICK ECB - choose your poison

Personally I think the easy choice IS,

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

POC: By Masochee of Uberlamers

For those shills that shitpost over this, do you - if anyone decides to go to the news - credit my instagram as well as you:

underscore underscore Masochee underscore underscore>>12942921

Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin.gif (46.19 KB, 1038x385)
Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin-SWAP-2.gif (30.64 KB, 986x290)
Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin-click-ECB-3.gif (37.65 KB, 941x408)
Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin-click-ECB-drop-down-get-your-eagle-on-4.gif (26.67 KB, 944x299)

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Watching this thread for many keks

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

crocodile tears

imagine being this fucking retarded, imagine being so detached from reality that you think no one gave a shit when isis (a tool of israel) kills innocent white people. You are literally a fucking stupid faggot.

Attached: dead-nazi.jpg (124.17 KB, 736x1081)
Attached: german-soldier-at-stalingrad.jpg (49.24 KB, 800x517)

Blake Long
Blake Long

Surely these have been done before.

Attached: kebab-removal2.gif (849.88 KB, 668x501)
Attached: kebab-removal.gif (854.78 KB, 668x501)

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

as each day passes we push more bayonets into muslim men women and children, are you proud of your postboxes?

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

The third installment of Hotline Miami is looking great!

Attached: Hotline-New-Zealand.mp4 (15.31 MB, 648x360)

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

no one gave a shit when isis (a tool of israel) kills innocent white people
The liberal ones didn't.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Proof is in video. Simply slow it down enough and you will see it yourself.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

have a look at the few frames before the one you grabbed

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

imagine actually being stupid enough to believe this. every liberal fucking put #prayforwhatever and cares when innocent people are killed you are a smooth brained faggot

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Inb4 he never replies.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

I didn't see any press mention home calling another gamer a nigger.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

feelsgreat.jdf

David Young
David Young

Get killed by a life giving (one less nigger and communist is one less life that can be taken by the jewish golems) tree. I proudly hug trees everyday for their contribution in removing niggers and communists throughout time . Better hurry though you don’t want to be thrown out of a helicopter do you?

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

cares when innocent people
No, they say "please let the attacker be white, please let the attacker be white." We've seen them accidentally drop the mask several times, and it is a just mask.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Requesting Facility from Goldeneye 64 audio overlay

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

POC: I believed this bullshit too for about an hour, here is the proof of concept

BRENTON TARRANT

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

For those shills that shitpost over this, do you - if anyone decides to go to the news - credit my instagram as well as you:

underscore underscore Masochee underscore underscore

IGNORING SHOWS WHO THE SHILLZIZ

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE 4 MIN WEBM WITH THE GERMAN MARCHING MUSIC PLAYING???

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Being a leftist of any kind is irreconcilable with honestly caring about the white victims of mass immigration (that includes european victims of ISISrael).

Attached: dead-che.jpg (18.65 KB, 305x365)

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

Yes, the soundtrack was especially selected for kids like you

Here you go

go to youtube

type: hot boyz - bling bling

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Nancy Grace and her entire sisterhood will think they know what happened here, when the story varies from "it was a radical terrorist harboring mosque and a threat to the community, whom someone was finally brave enough to confront." to "they were poor grateful refuges that said the NZ pledge of allegiance everyday and held parades to express their gratitude for their host hospitality and welcome."

In reality, it was probably a mix, with radicals and innocents on both sides, and the publicization of this shooting is merely a jew news psyop to associate being openly racist with being a crazed killer and make it seem like fighting muslims and being "cool with Jews in Israel" like Tarrant did and was is the way. But they do not know the way, this is nothing more than a fedora-tipping false flag poppy-cock hogwash mindrot.

Attached: 10000.jpeg (49.91 KB, 620x465)
Attached: bait.png (352.92 KB, 1200x1200)
Attached: nogirls.jpg (40.93 KB, 800x450)

Luis Green
Luis Green

The red text shill goes off script

John Torres
John Torres

Can someone post the original unedited videos please?

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Lol'd at the sequence with the fat mudslime mothership in the street

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

im talking about the shooting video, tard

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

SHUN THE FAKES

SHAMASH GUIDE MY HAND

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e0511a1ace47aee00082add078a60630b7d3691a&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sumotracker.com%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.upeer.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.si%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.port443.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker1.itzmx.com%3a8080%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent-downloads.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

You're talking?

You're shitposting in the dark, blinded by the light… Reveeed up like a deuuuce anoother loser that won't fight

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

He's just here to be schizo and call everybody a shill. I wouldn't worry about it.

James Fisher
James Fisher

stop rapping nigger

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

(heil'd)

Attached: elon-memesk.mp4 (1.96 MB, 1280x720)

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Because I'm still a man. What are you?

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

ulozto.net/!Ob6Houzf9unW/branton-legend-mp4#_ga=2.185521194.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

you fucking pussies here glorifying some dumb cunt who wanted to play cod IRL
none of you have the balls to leave the house and you cheer on this
murdering psycho because it makes you feel safer in the big bad dangerous world
you are pussies

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

LIL MAD

LIL SALTY??

HAHAHAHAAAAAA

(OP)

BRENTON TARRANT

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

"They thought I was playin'" HU HUUUiiih>>12940726

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

I wonder how many times Tarrant saw this same type of comment before he went for the high score?

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

APPARENTLY THOSE MUZZIES HAVEN'T HEARD OF PEWDIEPIE'S SUBSCRIBE OR DIE CAMPAIGN!

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

He killed nobody

(OP)

BRENTON TARRANT

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

HAHAHAHHAAHA *because I'm still a man, uhh I feel badass*. you are a fucking pleb mate, I spit on you

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

What are you doing here, Ahmed? The goat isn't going to fuck itself

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

FOUND THE FRAME! THANK YOU!

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: mag-falling-out-of-vest.png (721.46 KB, 1312x724)

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Well said. Most of the people here are losers and didn't make it. I hope they get out of that and enjoy life.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

SUBSCRIBE OR DIE CAMPAIGN!
KEK. he have to beat T-series somehow.

Attached: jurasicc-fatman.gif (987.04 KB, 229x176)

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

do it

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin-click-ECB-drop-down-get-your-eagle-on-4.gif (26.67 KB, 944x299)

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

I'm sure that is what is really triggering you. The cold realization that you can pushed aside like dirt by people you believe are dirt.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

(OP)

BRENTON TARRANT

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Amazing

Attached: Daumen-hoch.png (128.35 KB, 429x457)

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Attached: BITCONNECT.png (199.01 KB, 595x515)

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

wee wee wee get off my White technology and do something, baby man.

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

Tannart
Stupid cuckchanners

Attached: tarrant-crusade.png (253.16 KB, 492x920)

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Attached: skrrrra.webm (2.53 MB, 640x360)
Attached: tiktok.webm (3.97 MB, 540x960)
Attached: virgin-yang-vs-chad-mosque-oblitorator.png (136.83 KB, 1251x683)
Attached: kebab-remover-ar15.png (848.36 KB, 1280x720)

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Since it's on wikipedia it must be real

LMAO I LOVE SEEING YOU KIDS TRY TO SQUIRM AROUND THE TROOF

BAHAB SHEBAB KAFIR INSHALLOW

ALA CARTAKBAKED ZITI

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

It's been a real chore filtering you newfags/shills/jidf for the last couple days.

Attached: 1552588691082.jpg (39.49 KB, 490x350)

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

did you have a stroke after typing one comprehensive sentence or some shit?

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

explaining it

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

anymore good ass webms?

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

There is so much things that just don’t add up. For one example we are lead to believe this man a Zig Forums poster whom had Nazi symbolism on his gear is for our agenda, but yet in his 60 page manifesto only calls out the Jew once saying that he doesn’t mind them if they don’t cause any harm and live in Israel.

He is a Mosleyite, not a National Socialist.
Read Mosley's Fascism, 100 Q and A's for virtually identical opinions on jews.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Wow Watch the latest movie for free freemoviecinema.club

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Where's the video from the second mosque? Can't find it on twitter

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

we have facebook shills now

Attached: Spyro-Gun.gif (521.07 KB, 1264x864)

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Is it not a taped double mag that he dropped and picks up again?

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

(OP)

BRENTON TARRANT

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

"They thought I was playin"

Attached: 1sumerians.jpg (110.02 KB, 845x403)

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this?

You're right, we should be planning more battles for the Great Crusade.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

He is a Mosleyite, not a National Socialist.
The he's the proof that if you want something done, you can't count on nazis.
They're all talk, but no actions, and no, what original nazis did, don't count as your actions.
Not that they actually did anything useful in the first place, other than giving (((them))) the perfect excuse.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

For our children I will slaughter

Some music to go with that
youtube.com/watch?v=SeDC8m9Jz9k

Sheep may safely graze
All the wolves have been rounded up and put to bed
Sheep may safely graze
There are only days of happiness up ahead
Sheep may safely graze, my boy
All the crocodiles have been hunted from your dreams
Sheep may savely graze
Wooly lambs are gamboling by the streams
Sheep may safely graze
All the lost children will be found in time
Close your eyes, your daddy is by your side
And if by chance you wake at night
The hollow sorrow that lingers
And you grab at the tails of your dreams
But they scuttle through your fingers
All you can hear outside
Is the roar of a city being raised
It's just the powers that be
Making it safe to graze
Sheep may safely graze
The bluebirds have chased the vultures from the sky
Sheep may safely graze
The day is merely gone now and closed its eyes
All the fishes are leaping into the nets
Sheep may safely graze
This, my darling, is as good as it gets
Sheep may safely graze
All the lost children will be found in time
Close your eyes, your daddy is by your side
If you shouldn't wake tomorrow
The fences are all torn down
The woods are full of howling beasts
And there ain't nobody around
And everything seems foreign
To your little ways
That's just the gods above
Making it save to graze
The fox has its hole
The bird has its nest
But the son of man has no place
To lay his head and rest

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

(OP)

BRENTON TARRANT

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

"They thought I was playin'"

Attached: 8fact.jpg (111.42 KB, 612x612)

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Attached: 1488.png (217.49 KB, 500x466)

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

How many times have you got banned in the last 3 days, my man?

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

The mudshits, copying the White Bull again. I fail to see how they're getting revenge though. Brenton served revenge, these mudcunts do murder every day.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Not even once, that's probably cause Zig Forums isn't your hugbox anymore.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

falling for the copypasta and actually reporting it live

Attached: large.jpg (58.68 KB, 800x450)

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Mercy is a gift to be given to those who surrender sincerely, not to those who are actively fighting you.

When Islam surrenders to the West, we can talk about mercy.

Levi Green
Levi Green

can somebody ban this faggot already?

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

I love it when my enemies die, and I can't wait for you and your family to fry. I'm just a simple pleasures kinda guy.

John Cooper
John Cooper

Ruthlessness is mercy of the wise
Slaughter them fast and efficient, we need some of those magic 1940 era kike incinerators.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Saw this screen grab over at Dat Sperger.
meme worthy
I'm posting it here in case any anons are creating memes to counter some of the hook-nose MSM whining and weeping about how "hard done by" are the poor Muslim migrants now living as parasites in Western countries.

Attached: 883271513500036352822528003647211u.jpg (78.76 KB, 718x509)

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

Attached: 2011-06-26-10.22.14.jpg (311.54 KB, 1024x768)

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

(OP)

BRENTON TARRANT

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

Like and subscribe faggots

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

noice

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Remember lads

Attached: subscribe.jpg (88.55 KB, 1357x759)

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

fucking retards using google translate as proof again wew. so many words get fucked up, it's so far from perfect. at one point something to chinese translated to something something soja boy

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Guys all of my memes about Brenton at reddit and 9Gag (I know it's shit but I hate the people so I flood this platform's normally) are being blocked and not published, what can I do?

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

You can kill yourself.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

PEWDIEPIE'S SUBSCRIBE OR DIE CAMPAIGN

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Attached: EwYJqkc.jpg (375.87 KB, 1280x720)

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

hugbox
That's not why we advertise on 9gag. We want as many people to come here as possible. This isn't an echochamber it's a recruiting grounds.
And we're up 3,000 IPs on average because the news is telling everyone to come here to get turned into a conspiracy theorist.

So tell your friends, COME TROLL NAZIS ON Zig Forums. Go tell 'em to come here. The more newfags we get per day means the more soldiers we'll have come night.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

muh kike judges will gib me justice
muh shredded constitution will gib me justice
I can sit on my couch and be principled
Your children are already enslaved, your cities in ruins, your treasure wasted, and your elected officials ignore the public will while engaging in industrial scale child rape. The aryan spirit didn't involve eating potato chips and belly laughing at Judge Judy re-runs. It meant one thing and one thing only.

FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

This is literal boomer schizoid tier shit and exactly why you've been losing for the last 70 years. Go eat more paint chips you syphilitic lard bucket.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

INTERNET HATE MACHINE
NAZIS ON STEROIDS

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

GEORGE WASHINGTON ON THE JEWS

"They work more effectively against us than the enermy’s armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America — The Jews."

"This tribe of black gentry work more effectually against us, than the enemy’s arms. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties, and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each State, long ere this, has not hunted them down as pests to society, and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

Attached: d99b2d345ab224d03d9c258af717fbb833e5d1a1fde68e807e18830e60ce9017.webm (7.26 MB, 640x480)
Attached: George-Washington-2-320x350.jpg (15.51 KB, 320x350)

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Twitter is celebrating this little faggot who egged Anning.

Attached: egg.mp4 (1.03 MB, 640x360)

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

welp they got their revenge

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Xxx:DDd

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

(OP)

BRENTON TARRANT

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

underscore underscore Masochee underscore underscore

Attached: 038.jpg (11.47 KB, 400x156)

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

australian facebook rn is literally just fat soy filled retards calling people cucks for saying the kids a tool

Attached: image-(19).png (9.22 KB, 279x90)

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

The whole reason why people are like this is because they have to be.

If whites allowed it these muslims would kill us all, that's why whites celebrate the death of the monsters. That's why, it's because many of these people have seen the horrors of Islam, and therefore rejoice knowing that one more monster is slain. A muslim dead is a muslim that can't behead your loved ones, or destroy your country, or fuck an innocent goat, or rape a child, or throw someone off a building, or any of their other bullshit.

White people didn't start this, they are just doing what they have to do in order to survive. There are billions of monsters out there, and any mercy shown towards them will mean more dead whites in the future, more innocent people TORTURED and murdered brutally. No mercy, the only solution is complete eradication of the monsters.

Monsters and man can not coexist, one must prevail, and IDK about everyone else but I choose man over monsters. Someone must do the work to ensure future generations don't have to suffer such evil.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

It's not playing on my end. Did the vid come through ok?

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

Anne Frank succumbed to typhus in the 1940's - long before any of either the White anons or Kike hasbarats here were born.

But meanwhile in Gaza the Jews of Israel's IDF routinely slaughter kids - and not a single hasbara shill speaks up against the constant Zionist infanticide.

Then {{{they}}} pose on the moral high ground and try to preach to us on 8/pol/ …

But we see you, jews.

Attached: 7671836453015321016343440.jpg (60.03 KB, 895x419)

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

le translator google conspiracy!!
Filtered ID+

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Hope you don't mind me doubleposting this OC a friend made

Attached: Other-version.png (369.3 KB, 853x567)
Attached: bypasspepe.gif (1.13 KB, 40x40)

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

Why +? Don't you want to enjoy people throwing shit at him ithout having the schizo spam?

David Ward
David Ward

It's the first one in faggot

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

Ill give you one reply and…
filtereded

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

THESE MUZZIES USED TO LAUGH AT US. YOUR TIME IS OVER THEY WOULD SAY. WHITE MINORITY IN 20 YEARS THEY WOULD SAY. TODAY THEY REALIZE THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION. THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW!

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Excellent digits. Noticed

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

You understand only 40 of them were removed, right?
There is fucking millions of them in Europe

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

love the webms

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Attached: wash-ur-penis.png (744.9 KB, 654x654)

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

The purification of white living-space is something to be celebrated

Attached: jude-3.jpg (64.34 KB, 726x967)

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

kek, the mags

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

hooktube.com/watch?v=UcSQ_Bn56OM

Attached: 1540315681135.jpg (57.72 KB, 768x576)

Owen Young
Owen Young

49. 49 were removed and that sounds like a target rich environment to me. Maybe they should excuse themselves before they get really really fucked up dude

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Imagine flexing so hard over an egg
Maybe these people aren't so radical after all man. I used to believe.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

toured the world, wept in a cemetery

Do what now?

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

I doubt they will even understand the gravity of their situation. Remember we're talking about mudslimes here.
Thinking isn't their strongest suit.
Though it may been a message to few of them.
I wonder if NZ will try to ban guns now, using this as an excuse.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Oh my god you’re right
They only have 80iq on average. Uhhhh someone should tell them to fuck off it’s dangerous for them

John Ross
John Ross

These faggots are bringing eggs to a gun fight

Attached: a5c4c2cc9b2f110894ed1dd06ff48d6afa6c4fe914d5f441a0a9815e4b89277f.jpeg (157.79 KB, 857x932)

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

The killer was one of the people who post here

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Droping these from earlier threads

Attached: J.C.-goes-rouge.mp4 (2.66 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: leaked-tf3-gameplay.mp4 (11.33 MB, 1280x712)

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

SAMEFAG CAN TELL BY PUNCTUATION, SENTENCE LENGTH, AND THE WAY HE WRITEZ

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

ITT angry brown people

Attached: 1370553840938.jpg (50.17 KB, 373x527)

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Enjoy
anonfile.com/08i5oexab6/bad_motherfucker_webm

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

No breaks on the acceleration Train. Next stop, Triggering a muslim chimp out world wide.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

This.

Attached: pewdiepie-is-sickened.webm (8.83 MB, 800x450)

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

1 vs 49, if every White man follows suite, we can be Muzzie free by 2020.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

most of their best fighters from all over the world got phosphored trying to take Syria, let's get this party started.

Attached: 34563464657656-95.png (16.24 KB, 400x352)

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

How hard could it be to trigger them?
People doing it all the time just by shitting at their pathetic religion.
The problem is that mass media cover up their chimping, and their attacks… and rapes.
Remember the UK cucks, and normal part of living in the London?

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

whats the file limit cause I got some good OC buts its a 43mb mp4

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

thanks

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

We wont even need to kill em all, remember Bosnia? They'll tuck their tails and fuck off back to their dust kingdom

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

dead nazi.jpg
That's a dead commie in the Finnish front. The Finns used them as roadsigns.

Attached: Body-of-frozen-Soviet-soldier-propped-up-by-Finnish-fighters-to-intimidate-Soviet-troops,-1939.jpg (149.4 KB, 900x1145)

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Attached: radical-islam.jpg (64.23 KB, 600x810)

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

You have no idea what the Winter War was do you retard?

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

4chan memes are better, they have tunes and shit

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
you're welcome

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

my.mixtape.moe/xnceqq.webm
Noice

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

/4um/

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

OP's meme is underrated

David Allen
David Allen

Your welcome to leave anytime joan

Blake Long
Blake Long

Post them then

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.48 MB, 1228x787)

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

OC INBOUND
DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD
streamable.com/w34g8

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

liveleak.com/view?t=eqtg_1552764463

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: helpme.png (252.12 KB, 500x416)

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Attached: Inlightofrecentevents-6ed4dc-6994823.jpg (94.27 KB, 900x643)

David Harris
David Harris

CUTE

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Nice copy pasta you got there newfriend
VERY COOL

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

bad photoshop

Attached: unknown.png (315.27 KB, 910x650)

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

idolizing a 5’6 manlet

okay nigger lol

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

And this.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

Filtered

Attached: brenton.png (81.27 KB, 302x271)

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

only a 16 year old would think this is funny

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Its from cuckchan lol

Carter Green
Carter Green

fuck off

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

muh AL-Queda
Aren't you late for a CPAC conference?

Mason Young
Mason Young

please repost, I'd rather not go there myself

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Ahh yes the superiority of the white race

>5’6 manlet
nothing better to do than kill 50 defenseless folks
too much of a coward to an hero

I fear the eminence of western civ

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Go be a goon somewhere else, nigger

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

1 dude lmao
kek

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Can we also use this thread to post accelerationist memes? I just made this, though I can try to make some more that revolve exclusively around Brenton too

Attached: ACCELERATE-TOWARDS-ARYAN-DAWN.png (229.15 KB, 435x463)

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

yeah guy those 4chan faggots aren’t as authentic as you, proud image board warrior

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

shooter was a vet
lol this obviously means he works for ZOG
user it's time to stop

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

goes to philosophy 1310 class once

lol you fucking clown

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Attached: WHAMBANGBANG.webm (8.53 MB, 1920x1080)

Ian Young
Ian Young

Meanwhile you're a frail vegan soyboy unable to even lift a weapon, let alone shoot it as the mere sound of a gun would traumatize you to the fullest. Slaughtering the enemy combatants pre-emptively is a honorable duty.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

My Country is 96.7% white. You mad?

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Shut up you fucking clown lol

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

go smash some eggs cody

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Aesthetic

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

I hear that

James Gomez
James Gomez

sounds like a fucking shithole that considers rotten fish a delicacy

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

Jokes on you, those countries fell years ago

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

Pewdiepie just posted a vid and totally ignores the entire thing and just goofs around as usual with plenty of laughs.

Perfect

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Wrong.

Attached: poland-stronk.jpg (253.76 KB, 865x966)

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

Deep down he supports based Brenton

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

watching pewdiepie
being older than 16

lol god damn that’s cool

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

Kek incoming.

Attached: 1552748763340.webm (3.78 MB, 1280x720)

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

Attached: chris-chan-fixed.png (1.05 MB, 804x626)

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

me, an American, ever being jealous of bunch of poor ugly lead poisoned pollacks

keep on walking lol

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

he didnt subscribe
100% not a lad

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

FILTER 54f2e8
FILTER 54f2e8
FILTER 54f2e8
FILTER 54f2e8

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

Attached: tfw-you-wake-up-and-49-muslims-don't.webm (3.06 MB, 640x480)

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

start from the base of the shaft and work your way up buddy

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Don't get me wrong, I strongly dislike that N.O.R.PN.O.R.P jewtuber, but he did nothing wrong in this situation. There is nothing for him to address in a jewtube video because he already addressed it elsewhere, and did the safest thing for his career by expressing his distaste for it.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (6.2 KB, 320x180)

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Y’all niggers need to figure out a productive way to use your race anxieties and anger instead of idolizing a 5’6 manlet who didn’t even have the balls to kill himself lol

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

you seem upset

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

nice meta tier bait made me reply

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Already done

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

He’s 5’7” today nigger. The ratio is one extra inch for every 49 sand niggers removed

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

hi

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

read the pdf cunt

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

I was banned from 4chan. I've moved to 8ch. how is everybody? nvm.

James Young
James Young

should of switched to the marilyn manson version once the shooting started

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

what is virtue signaling
Also
liberals
prayer
Ok retard

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

Yeah and newfag copypasta

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

I see you're new here

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

thinking there’s a difference between 5’7 and 5’6

confirmed manlet. my condolences

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

Eh from the snow Mexican

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Take your mossad agent somewhere else.

First day Mossad? He only used memes made up by jews, he attacked a mosque, he didn't even criticize jews, he attacked a holy site, which white Christians never do, he can barely handle his guns, the guy at the door knew him and called him brother, he only used guns that were recently being demonized by the media, BRAND NEW EVERYTHING, the guns were not even his and he didn't care about leaving evidence behind on them, he went to Pakistan, there were several other gunmen who were keeping the streets clear of people, he has no history, New Zealand started the antigun crap within minutes with long carefully written statements, they clearly new about the attack in advance, etc, etc.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

HOO HAW, HOO HAW, WHO'S READY FOR RACE WAR?!

Attached: 1c8.jpg (865.5 KB, 1377x914)

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Fuck yourself and die.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

HOO RAY, HOO RAY, RACIAL ENEMIES ARE GONNA PAY!

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

nice digits
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Attached: The-spell-is-broken.png (1.54 MB, 1366x763)

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

He is watching

Attached: 5035419742-b42be05e39-b.jpg (282.96 KB, 874x1024)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

I can see where you're coming from, user, but I fear retaliation against the Europeans. We all know how crazy the Muslims are, and they can now use this as fuel to blow some more Whites up.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Dont fear it, thats the best possible outcome. We are already dangerously close to the demographic point of no return, the war must start before that occurs.

ACCELERATE

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

there's a shit storm coming. There will be a shooting at the end of this year in Europe.

To find good soil you have to push through the clay and rocks. It's unfortunate, but I believe good things can come form it, eventually.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

on't get me wrong, I strongly dislike that N.O.R.PN.O.R.P jewtuber, but he did nothing wrong in this situation. There is nothing for him to address in a jewtube video because he already addressed it elsewhere, and did the safest thing for his career by expressing his distaste for it.

With all the storm of media attention on him over this any NPC would have made a special, several special videos grovelling effusively to the leftists.

He ignored it and just went on having fun on his way to 100 million subscribers; that's not only the right response, it's actually quite admirable.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Thanks, that's a nice ID you got there yourself

Attached: 64765E35-4FBC-42E6-9A15-27F78EC3EC9E.jpeg (54.59 KB, 457x469)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Attached: red-flag.png (57.73 KB, 1000x500)

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

you're gonna need o explain that one, Im a lowly brainlet

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Attached: guys-only-want-one-thing-brenton.png (384.92 KB, 647x708)

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

my.mixtape.moe/iuvoah.mp4

Shooting in 1080p for your viewing pleasure.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

Shoa'd

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

That's a Finnish popsicle, mongoloid.

Attached: Comic-Retard-66.jpg (184.25 KB, 780x1199)

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

anyone got the clip that he was mentioning in his manifesto, shared by the local mosque, "not to be shared among non-muslims"?

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

/k/ thoroughly debunked the "mags already on the floor". Interesting that 9/10 people over there either support him fully or do so even if they think his method/target/motives were misplaced - kindof like Zig Forums in the initial threads/hours before this place got plastered all over the news.

Gets the ol' noggin joggin, eh?

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

There may be reprisals, but who gives a fuck about a few dead normies who would probably defend shitskins with their dying breaths anyway? Let them reap what they sow.

And trust me, there is nothing more dangerous than a white man who has lost his shit. We will not lose this war.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.36 MB, 857x1202)

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

youtu.be/C_ijc7A5oAc

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

He brought mags into the mosque with him and left them by the door for later use, don't try making conspiracy theory BS out of this

David Wright
David Wright

no he dropped them. they have already gone over this frame by frame. one fell out of his chest rig

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

*muzzies chimp out because a frog made fun of their prophet
#notallmuslims
*Aussie chimp out because his country was getting invaded
Also
cuckchan memes
You have to go back

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Attached: hotline-nz-gameplay.webm (14.98 MB, 810x450)

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

were either of the mosques wahhabist?

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

He actually laughs about having accidentally dropped a full mag while in his car after the primary shooting.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

best hotline song

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

And now he is a really cute pony

Attached: Brenton-Chan-pony-version-by-Randy-aka-Silly-Aryanne-March-16th-2019-Christchurch.jpg (1.09 MB, 2894x2894)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Hooooooooo boy.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Brenton could pull off anything tbqh

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

Muslims where already going to do that anyways, we where looking forward to atleast 2 generations of radicals in Europe before they even begin to acclimate if they ever will (they wont). if it was like the musliums then this would be so common that it gets forgotten and runs together with every other attack while police are to scared to actually do anything about them half the time.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&

he fucked his optics so hard im not sure if it was unintentional
There is no way I can go out into the world and justify his actions in any way to my friends, family, or the public without sounding like a christian ISIS fanboy

when refering to the jews in his manifesto he says:
Why attack immigrants when “x” are the issue?
Because the “x” groups can be dealt with in time, but the high fertility immigrants will destroy us now, soon it is a matter of survival we destroy them first"
can be dealt with in time
I disagree strongly with this part of his sentence because i believe that they are the single most pressing matter and all other issues are merely branches and leaves of this root cause

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

this is from MLPOL by the way, keep being awesome guys!!

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

Yeah that’s the plan dipshit

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Checked
Nice digits

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

nothing better to do than MASSACRE your enemies
Damn right faggot. You'd better start learning how to fire.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

is that an actual strobe light on there, or just a digital camera frame rate glitch?

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Attached: quote.jpg (415.01 KB, 817x1197)

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

sorry I got the wrong quote

Were/are you an anti-semite?
No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
is no enemy of mine
so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm
That second part is a tall order. He manages to shout out every group from Zig Forums to pewdiepie but seems to be very amicable towards jews living in his country

Attached: eece9f826fa7f5d593fe74879cb4d461e4e95851-00.jpg (32.65 KB, 500x512)

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Kill yourself

Filtered

Aiden White
Aiden White

This was what I thought you meant since that quote has been such a point of contention, but the image remains obscure garbage.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Name of the remix?

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Deus Vult

Attached: deusvult.png (336.42 KB, 597x345)

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Saved

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

I couldn't even read it through. My time is just too expensive to waste it on such lenghty shit what the fuck is all that talk anyway?

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

He is actually friendly towards Jews
Get a load of this kike faggot.

Elijah White
Elijah White

YOU FUCKS, YOU CAUSED THIS FUCKING SHOOTING. IM SICK OF ALL OF THESE FUCKING ALT RIGHT TARDS THREATENING MY FUCKING LIFE BY FUCKING KILLING THOUSANDS A YEAR. WHY IS THIS FUCKING WEBSITE EVEN ALLOWED TO FUCKING EXIST? YOU ARE ALL SCUM OF THE EARTH, AND I BET YOU FUCKING DEFEND THIS SCUM SHOOTER, 49 PEOPLE DEAD AND ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT. ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND THROWN IN PRISON FOR LIFE, YOU FUCKING SICK FUCKS. MY DAUGHTER CAME CRYING TO ME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE SHE SAW THE VIDEO YOU PUT OUT, PUTTING BULLETS IN 49 INNOCENT PEOPLE. YOU. WILL. ALL. BURN. IN. FUCKING. HELL.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

reminder not to filter torfags, we're just being smart since law enforcement will be actively monitoring Zig Forums for a while .
:(

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Attached: CBD93BF1-E8AD-4C98-88CF-04888AB18511.jpeg (850.73 KB, 1242x2688)

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Bet you won't do anything about it.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

Does anyone have the jew edits of these?

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

REQUESTING DISCRETE VIDEOS!
Add movie trailer intros to the vids and rename them appropriately, for spamming kiwi websites.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

BRENTON-CHAN KAWAII!

Attached: anime-brenton.jpg (63.63 KB, 910x650)

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

discrete magnet link of original video for your editing pleasure

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e0511a1ace47aee00082add078a60630b7d3691a&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sumotracker.com%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.upeer.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.si%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.port443.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker1.itzmx.com%3a8080%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent-downloads.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

i'll bet your daughter is a coal burning whore

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

You are not welcome in white countries

Attached: 1499318519930.png (66.63 KB, 559x475)

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Why are people acting this is the first time, tho? The Quebec shooter did it first, although it was in a SSRI-fuelled psychotic sperg state

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

Ebola-chan is still a better waifu

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

Because he wasnt nearly as lulzy as our boy brenton. Personally, I hope he sets a trend for the future because I havent stopped smiling since it happened.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

He didn't provide footage

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

oi oi he hit 50 lads twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1107018209897693184

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.15 MB, 675x1200)

Jason James
Jason James

Someone needs to update the ED!!

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

ACCELERATE
C
C
E
L
E
R
A
T
E
those comments
WE ARE ACCELERATING

Ayden King
Ayden King

ATTENTION MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations is provided here.

nttec.com/

In case you may want to file a civil suit, criminal charges or 'something else'.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

Still got a lot to go before it's even. You also have to take sheer numbers into picture. At least 10k mudslimes need to be iced before I would feel happy.

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

There is literally no words.
These people are dull as fuck

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Over 5,000 users in only a few days
Daily reminder that the vast majority of "people" calling christchurch a false flag are all kikes. They want you to believe that we will do nothing but post online about our problems and that we can't manifest what we believe in in real life. A lot of astroturfing has happened in a very short span of time. And read siege while you're at it.

Attached: 9ad79658ef3bddcd4ebab51c288944cf411481c2dfe142248ef676897d3641ed.png (402.69 KB, 380x608)
Attached: 2019-03-16.png (103.98 KB, 1295x364)

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Philippines
Duterte loves muslims coming into his country spreading Islam and has ultimate respect for lawsuits coming from the united states

Asher White
Asher White

Fresh out of the OC oven

Attached: crusade-red.mp4 (7.96 MB, 640x352)

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

I was starting to think this board was lost to the fucking kikes for a second. All yesterday it was nonstop shilling

brenton is a jew!
why didn't he kill all the politicians!
muh false flags

This is the man we need right now. You know we're winning when there's not a universal condemnation of what happened yesterday. The fact that there's even a split shows we've already won.

A C C L E R A T E

Attached: 8a9e210b956a281458032db9e0fea0443e2a487694127695f4c23b810edde1f2.jpg (27.42 KB, 473x315)

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

CHECKED
Praise Kek
50 is a great start!

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

FUCK I'm fucking dying

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

ignore extreme jew shilling
THE TIME TO ACCELERATE IS NOW

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Well I hope that muslim problem in the Philippines does not include pig hunting.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

god have mercy on us

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

Same feeling here but can you tell me how 4chan is going? Is it lost?

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

The whole point of Brenton shooting up a mosque instead of a synagogue is because shooting up them is far more relatable for everyone that hates muslims. That is how you stoke a fire you go after what a great many people justifiably despise. Killing jews would not accomplish anything to that effect. Read siege.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

Based and Slayerpilled

Henry Long
Henry Long

so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm
It was an obvious joke.

Logan Young
Logan Young

Because if he killed the politicians, who else would push gun control.

Attached: 97b9167e511026654a5cf3b776ec57d768b99174c007f07d71cb2ceb5ab94f4f.png (424.53 KB, 877x564)
Attached: 59cfec819bf93b4c427f7e0faad02157b650b6f74141cc8ac89bc2879b3a764a.jpeg (14.51 KB, 255x252)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

read siege
surely you mean
read 'The Great Replacement'
Right, user?

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

Smarter than your average shitposter.

Attached: d994dc5064b4960aec1bc6ad001b78be51282ace831f9f02d7db02c2d4853747.jpg (29.82 KB, 324x395)

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

No, the vikings would have cast him aside as he slaughtered innocent unarmed people in a place of worship. Even the vikings were above that.>>12943393

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

hit or miss
some weeb pedophilia anime cartoon

unironically kys, dead meme and pedo drawings

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Attached: jLNTc3W.png (280.19 KB, 768x990)

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

vikings did not slaughter innocents who were not of their tribe
You do understand what vikings are, right?

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Nice

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

let me tell you about how X, who is no longer around, would handle situation Y, which they've never experienced, to justify my position that action Z was wrong
That's some next level mental gymnastics.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

99% of the attack was memes and trolling, but him not naming the jew was serious business

Use your brain.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Didn't CPAC end already?

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

This is the exact same style of weakness that infects Christcuckery as well.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

laughing at all the retards that are taking you seriously holy shit what has happened to this site

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

saFed

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Does anyone have the Osu! edit?

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

In the coming years we need to look at christianity not as christian, but as European. This is because all enemies of Europe equate Europe with christianity and its no longer beneficial to view christianity as a corrosive influence when being hostile to christianity effectively puts you on the same footing as the overt eemies of Europeans. Once the external foes are dealt with, it becomes viable to criticize christianity again, but this will not be in our lifetime.

Anthony James
Anthony James

Attached: postal-mosque.webm (7.18 MB, 648x364)

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

If you can chose which to have first which would you pick and why?
deport jews
genocide jews
deport foreigners
genocide foreigners
>masturbate to hentai *meme option*
go to war with iran

Attached: pinnochio.png (1.1 MB, 1300x736)

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Funny, that pic was posted by someone claiming this event was good for us

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Spyro has really changed alot since i was a kid.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Wew lads, it's time to stop shitposting and time to make a real life effort post.
I will carry out and australian themed memed thread.
The images are below, by the time you read this I should be shitposting already.
It's been a long ride and despite all your rampant faggotry, fecklessness and degeneracy, you are all top blokes
and the best bunch of cobbers a man could ask for.
I have provided memes to my thread below, please do your part by spreading my memes, making memes and shitposting as you usually do.
If I get swatted because of this thread, goodbye, godbless and I will see you all in the partyvan!

Attached: 1552639389528.jpg (71.63 KB, 1024x568)
Attached: 1552639921026.png (468.38 KB, 2518x1024)
Attached: 1552644680617.jpg (145.15 KB, 2160x1080)
Attached: 1552762089071.jpg (74.91 KB, 768x990)
Attached: 1552762266786.png (311.3 KB, 589x459)

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

legendary

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Attached: 1552762386350.jpg (46.26 KB, 264x677)
Attached: 1552762386350.jpg (46.26 KB, 264x677)
Attached: 1552762394930.jpg (83.41 KB, 896x1024)
Attached: 1552762409764.jpg (61.9 KB, 753x1024)
Attached: b71224fbec80accd4723fe1d819ee53a159df867a5f2eddee477d1a417fbd3f9.png (368.66 KB, 600x739)

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Implying that it was funny at any point in time.

David Clark
David Clark

The absolute madman

Attached: extremeactions.gif (1.17 MB, 944x604)

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

For fucks sake… lol

Attached: Screenshot-20190316-172553-Samsung-Internet.jpg (308.96 KB, 1074x821)

Caleb James
Caleb James

it's funny going over to 4cuck and seeing them all begging for links to the full video because their all too stupid to find it themselves

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Underrated post.

Attached: ns6.jpg (15.27 KB, 236x221)

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Thats exactly how I felt waking up today tbh. I havent stopped smiling

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Lost my shit hard

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

LOLOLOL

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

My sides

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

What am I missing? What the joke?

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Good. Lex Talionis.

Attached: Nice-terror-truck-attack.jpg (97.38 KB, 1200x630)

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Absolutely terrific. Everything gets better with Rich laughing over it.
FUCKING LOST

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

checked and heild
This

Adrian White
Adrian White

<How could you shoot women and children?
Easy! You just don't lead them as much!

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Attached: ファックユー.jpg (41.64 KB, 604x453)

Dominic King
Dominic King

2nd pic
a christjew replies
huh seems like it's not EVERY FUCKING TIME

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

I'm pretty sure he wanted a race war with Jews and Muslims on opposite sides, hence the killing of Muslims without killing jews. There is all kinds of anti-semitism on the left these days, I suspect he very calculatedly didn't want to disrupt that.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

This

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

Kek

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

Pics related
Its an older meme but it checks out

Attached: anakin.png (395.41 KB, 622x651)
Attached: lol.jpg (70.45 KB, 884x639)

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

<<<

Attached: extremeactions.mp4 (949.36 KB, 640x356)

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

missing the blatantly ironic parts of the manifesto

Samuel James
Samuel James

shit skins are calling for CloudJew to drop 8ch
twitter.com/oiwtfm8/status/1106399774763180032

Twitter is a goldmine, I would post the text of the comment but 8ch is not trolling with some kind of anti-spam bullshit saying there is some wrongthink word in the text

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

This better be bait.

Attached: 1449388202581.jpg (29.62 KB, 320x240)

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

G

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

CHECKED AND HAILED

Attached: 8FEA9241-3613-434A-89E2-E971B2AE94E5.gif (969.94 KB, 500x270)

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

first victim
damn she looked a lot bigger standing in front of the door talking to some other dude before she got hit with a shotgun blast

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

are you mentally stunted? that is literally what they did to churches in England every day. then they would loot and take any gold they had. fucking retard

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Right, no Viking ever looted a monestary.

Attached: smug-03.png (117.07 KB, 372x351)

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Top fucking kek mate.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Are you implying he is G user?

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero!

Kikes don't want us Celebrating Brenton Tarrant. The only thing that the jew truly fears is ethnic violence. This is why they are creating and posting numerous flat-earth tier copy pasta's about /ourguy/ Brenton Tarrant in an attempt to defame him and turn us against him.

We celebrate our heroes, we do not shit on them. Anyone saying negative things about Brenton is most assuredly a jew/shill of some kind.

Can't make a new thread, so time to improvise. Thanks chodenigger!

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=CSYQxYXIyRI&feature=youtu.be

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

H-hey g-guys I-I m-made this.OC
D-do y-you like it g-g-uys

pic unrelated

Attached: Time.jpg (59.52 KB, 630x573)

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

We need to start having a tier list with all these waifus floating about now.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

how did you get banned from 4chan?

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

I think the main takeaway people are missing on the Cristchurch Shooting is that GoPro Stock is up nearly 2% since yesterday.

Go pro stocks are up nearly 2% since the Christchurch shootings.

Attached: gopro1.png (75 KB, 676x502)

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Attached: RoundWinningKill.webm (4.28 MB, 1284x722)

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

I think it's a false flag too, (his manifesto says as much, even if it was a false flag planned by one) but this isn't a great example. Nowhere does he say he believes there ARE any jews who are not trying to subvert or harm his people.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

my.mixtape.moe/pvhynz.webm

DEUS VULT

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

People are buying GoPros and ARs

Attached: buy-buy-buy.png (196.15 KB, 948x909)

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

there's more
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213358
archive.fo/RuaG7
<Christchurch mosque shooting: The faces of the victims

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Attached: 7cf58d5e7557a1751abd2fa45929aaf107ed5274.png (398.49 KB, 956x650)

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Attached: a.png (22.95 KB, 609x232)

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Attached: kebab-remover.png (857.25 KB, 768x990)

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Attached: fc34f7c14041f02c6348a1f0e00863c1eb4db89fa8c2bce6089f2c42fc65e58b.jpg (45.28 KB, 600x800)
Attached: 379af0aef9ea8e0e61113fb925648f19f8fb9212b29b67ceb03e61ed68314ff9.gif (58.95 KB, 531x414)

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

never forget the magazine

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

It's gone up because M4 was buffed

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Fuck Yeah

Attached: 5df8bc60ab0ad4d04d416f83f8855a43edf7e212.gif (309.18 KB, 600x557)

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Attached: SUBSCRIBE.png (362.11 KB, 600x739)
Attached: brent.jpg (226.51 KB, 1502x880)
Attached: 800b0fd18df75b7b5f680d33de0eec8aa50697eb14d0f388c4df68a5d2909c26.png (356.17 KB, 500x958)
Attached: nz-shitposta.jpg (342.45 KB, 800x528)
Attached: brent-did-it-irl-14.png (409.95 KB, 993x827)

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Attached: brent-did-it-ir14-2.png (376.82 KB, 631x919)
Attached: brent-did-it-irl-14-3.png (178.86 KB, 869x826)
Attached: 6b21d88df75e52582e9333e9ac086b27e7f4eb97.png (1.57 MB, 1200x1193)
Attached: shitposter.png (168.53 KB, 454x675)
Attached: before-after-pol.png (241.37 KB, 458x356)

John Price
John Price

Attached: HONK.png (834.88 KB, 761x889)
Attached: 3b44ab40a92edd4264865069690c74c5af57438f1a13c6e7fc8b84c0053ecf68.jpg (69.06 KB, 540x674)

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Such a dojikko

Attached: nigger-tehe.png (13.88 KB, 299x224)

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

'there's more'
Someone could make video edit of the shooting, with that? god i cant get his name, that commercial guy who says: but wait: theres more. He died some time ago

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

His manifesto. DO NOT SHARE IT

Attached: pewdiee.png (345.79 KB, 960x696)
Attached: smile.png (845.03 KB, 980x551)
Attached: jew-amalek.png (59.55 KB, 619x409)
Attached: you-wouldnt-download-a-deus-vult-video.jpg (391.03 KB, 746x833)

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Attached: f3d9446600f2392f45acb491c680e907987ec480a7728037b6b6c429773693c2.png (139.12 KB, 480x466)

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Attached: supreme-shitposter.jpg (184.01 KB, 605x1007)

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

when you dont know who the amalek are
so you decide to fuck with every nation on earth

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Breaking: Elon Musk has subscribed to Pewdiepie and is now ready to bring the heat as well

Attached: d32.jpg (47.31 KB, 680x803)

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Billy Mays, who unsurprisingly died of a heart attack due to cocaine use

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

only the chosen few could decode this message. Elon Musk is forever on my 'Race war do not kill' list

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

That's the name. Thx user. That southpark episode was hilarious

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Quiet Groovy. Like it

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

tiny brain tarrant

Attached: tinybraintarrant-copy.jpg (155.92 KB, 1033x584)

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

What did you post on 4chan that got you banned?

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Filtered, JTRIG-nigger

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Another way that you love your enemy is this: When the opportunity presents itself for you to defeat your enemy, that is the time which you must not do it. There will come a time, in many instances, when the person who hates you most, the person who has misused you most, the person who has gossiped about you most, the person who has spread false rumors about you most, there will come a time when you will have an opportunity to defeat that person. It might be in terms of a recommendation for a job; it might be in terms of helping that person to make some move in life. That’s the time you must do it. That is the meaning of love.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

0/10, try harder

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

of course, we can all agree traitors die before muslims, right?

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

Attached: remember-to-subscribe-lads.jpg (136.3 KB, 1024x576)

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Another way that you love your enemy is this: When the opportunity presents itself for you to defeat your enemy, that is the time which you must not do it.
says someone that got shot in the head by his enemy

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Attached: brent-supreme.jpg (258.94 KB, 801x1162)

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

harabara

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

so now that backpage and craigslist no longer have a personals section.. where can I go to pay money to whores for pussy?

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Attached: thecrusade.jpg (74.5 KB, 680x803)

Zachary White
Zachary White

Go fuck yourself glownigger

Attached: Carl.png (383.83 KB, 810x688)

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Did 4chan mods finally ban you, so you moved here to post your honeypot links?

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Stutterposting
Joining discord where ZOG can instantly ID you

No thanks, user with dubs

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (955.95 KB, 830x850)

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Enjoy
Best one so far

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

lmao I hope they see it.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Attached: bowling.png (500.08 KB, 509x767)

James Wood
James Wood

filtered

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

1 Corinthians 13:4—7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant
or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
This guy did a bad thing, you know. But it's only gonna get worse before it gets any better.
checked

Attached: spdoer.jpg (12.68 KB, 474x474)

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Gaddamn, great OC

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Someone should do an overdone MLG of the video.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Attached: squish.jpg (78.64 KB, 774x575)
Attached: madlad.jpg (1.42 MB, 2179x2405)

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

checked

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

noice

Attached: noice.jpg (21.1 KB, 377x500)

Justin James
Justin James

Just as Socrates felt that it was necessary to create a tension in the mind so that individuals could rise from the bondage of myths and halftruths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal, so must we see the need for nonviolent gadflies to create the kind of tension in society that will help men rise from the dark depths of prejudice and racism to the majestic heights of understanding and brotherhood.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

Wang

Attached: clownin.jpg (81.39 KB, 1000x600)

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

mc fucking

KILL YOURSELF

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

Ha
That silly muzz is lying down with a red hat on its shoulder
Hahaha stupid muzz

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Anyone catch wind of the "muslim hero" narrative they are pushing on the news?

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

to be fair, the people who use discord could only be tourists and I dont care about them

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

G

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

the only hero is Brandon Tarrant, the first real Crusader of our time.
pax vobiscum

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Discord niggers will always be tourists and never welcome here.

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Someone splice in "Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie" right before the drop.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

goon

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

who do you think we need to radicalize?

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Attached: cant-be-skipped.jpg (45.73 KB, 684x424)

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Not that's some high-tier meme.

Attached: 1501662765989.jpg (20.62 KB, 500x491)

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

I bet you he knocks both these chicks up in prison on conjugal visits. Removes Kebab, gets birth rates up, AND makes boomers pay for it.

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

Attached: D39E2F6D-3508-454A-9AC5-1918EF0E8E6D.png (447.79 KB, 986x514)
Attached: 8E663F54-CF04-45E2-9337-9E2DF3A7A30B.png (807.48 KB, 1125x1051)
Attached: 941951CA-3F04-4713-8167-D6BD6D911276.jpeg (167.58 KB, 848x720)

Juan James
Juan James

Back to memetic warfare.
Each character in TF2 had its own patch.
This one was Sniper's. You can get them for 5 burger shekels from slavland on ebay. I know /k/ has a thing for patches just like /tech/ has a thing for logos……

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Attached: spicier-short.webm (6.56 MB, 1920x1080)

Alexander James
Alexander James

Fuck, forgot the pic

Attached: s-l500.png (285.78 KB, 500x400)

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Luke 19:27
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them–bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Matthew 10.34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

I'm pretty sure the Crusaders would have laughed at your pathetic cuck ass.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Attached: E9E19E88-EBE2-4F1A-BFC5-6982B91D4D0E.png (531.04 KB, 989x557)
Attached: 77BB62B9-42FF-48B5-B6D5-108FD743D863.png (213.18 KB, 648x360)
Attached: DA54E926-C5C6-43F8-A809-E62B07637888.png (244.79 KB, 648x360)

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

New COD is looking good. Will buy this year.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Love is for times of peace, not war.

James Brooks
James Brooks

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them–bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Religion of peace

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

Love it!

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

Attached: 365437468768.png (607.03 KB, 1920x1080)

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Luke 19:27
HOLY FUCK THAT'S A REAL QUOTE. WHY HAVE I NEVER BEEN TOLD THIS BEFORE?!?! HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS IT AFTER READING GOSPELS AT LEAST FOUR TIMES OVER?!?

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

its a strobe light, he wrote crab rave on it

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

This, Brenton was one of us and I'm really happy he didn't get killed. Seeing him mentioned on the front page of some kike owned newspaper in my shithole put a smile on my face. Not to mention the massive subhuman screeching in comments. He was shitposting IRL

Don't mix mainstream politics into this MIGA nigger

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Greetings and salaam pale brothers. It’s a lovely day for a bomb or three to put the ball back in your court, inshallah.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Inchauler three

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

You can kick, and you can scream, but everyone knows the left can't meme.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

found it

Nolan James
Nolan James

Anyone mind reposting the manifesto or linking a pastebin? I've been away from the keyboard all week and want to read the thing for myself.

Attached: 3990e256979c0f4f2d6986b0d6e396d85b1723f975961cd605ea795af4b6d019.jpg (38.76 KB, 629x562)

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

Snoipins a good job mate.

Attached: Sniper-0.png (142.73 KB, 300x435)

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Sunwheel looks like a faggot-go-round, stop posting it.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Dude I just got off work and I was thinking the EXACT same thing all day… You fucking know he is. I'm sure any memes we shit out will never compare to the ones he's dreaming up.

Attached: 103094-Large-(1).jpg (395.01 KB, 500x731)

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Attached: swastika-bypass-2.jpg (1.31 KB, 100x60)

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Attached: local.png (35.96 KB, 629x430)

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Danke

Attached: 18bc24e9ee6d450f69becba7ecf8197cf3833edc23f4963bd4b4cfbf43f555d8.jpg (232.44 KB, 884x960)

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Your nose is eternally showing

Dubs decide where my sunwheel flag flies in glory

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

I keep seeing this shit about a magazine being planted. Watch the video, when he walks in you can see the hallway and there is no magazine anywhere in view. Then he drops one while dropping the shotgun, he stops and notices because he looks down and kicks it forward. Fucking Qushner, brought all these "everything is a false flag" schizo's shitting up the board.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

gonna work on making a mod for a vidya. could somebody post a full image of his guns with all markings, preferably the rifle.

Jason King
Jason King

what vidya?

Dominic White
Dominic White

insurgency gun skin. i have no idea how but i'll try

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Normalfag invasion, what else?

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

what is gallows humor

Holy fuck, are you five?

Attached: path-of-apathy-2.jpg (326.34 KB, 1272x579)

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Probably not. That would have shown people who their real enemies are instead of creating a bunch of fervor against civilians

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

save 80% on insurgency
youre obviously a kike

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

There needs to be some V.A.T.S. edits

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

didn't know it was on sale. im not advertising their new shit game.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

this shooters never kill politicians, cui bono ?

Attached: 14490878440sdsdsd12.jpg (595.04 KB, 1306x980)

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

oc

Attached: Brown-Mesa.webm (14.19 MB, 640x360)

Gavin James
Gavin James

Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours

Attached: saythat.jpg (35.8 KB, 600x533)

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

It’s a faggot design for fags you probably fly it next to your framed naked picture of Pewdz. There are less gay white nationalist symbols than a whirlywheel

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

all islamists are wahhabists as the religion is inherently anti-idolatry

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die

You can't imagine what we've been through, knowing and watching our nations and everyone in them including the people we love being torn apart by this Jewish satanism. Understanding the mechanisms in detail, and all anyone can do is is try and speak the truth, and you would all have us strung up for speaking. Beaten, attacked, brutalized for trying to warn you of your own destruction for decades.

Then some fucking aussie shitposter comes along and does more damage to the system in 17 min than all of us did in electing a US president.

Dude is lulzy as fuck. Master shitposter. He might even have Trump beat.

ISP's, Social Media, gun bans, leftist infighting, Global tears, total media shutdown after 24 hours. Motherfucker exposed the double standard ON A FUCKING GLOBAL SCALE. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HOW LULZY THIS SHIT WAS. FALSE FLAG OR NOT ITS FUCKING FUNNY AS SHIT.

Attached: Ben-Shipiro-Israel-Firster.jpg (117.93 KB, 1024x673)

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

That is a parable on the coming kingdom of God. You will see it happen, as will all eyes on earth. This does not condone murder and hatred. You have to read the whole parable.
John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

based and starcraftpilled

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Dont worry, I still support you. Dont hold your breath tho

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

wew nice

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Attached: getemout.webm (2.33 MB, 1920x1080)

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Attached: CFDD225F-B7A7-4A82-B03E-42AC604EA517.jpeg (98.22 KB, 1242x720)

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

SHOW PROOF GOD IS REAL. I'LL WAIT.

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

Report all videos of the attack to the New Zealand police.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

this. Mass report anything remotely related to completely bog down their underfunded shitshow

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Amazing man. IMHO the best oc yet

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (72.83 KB, 887x1097)

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

OMFG Im laughing my ass off
Thank you !
10 out of 10
Would watch again

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

media says this website is to blame
site traffic through the roof
"radicializes" more normies in the process
Or is this their plan…

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

Outstanding quality post

Attached: Ta-da.gif (1.94 MB, 400x300)

David Turner
David Turner

(1)
Stop switching IPs so i can filter you for good, kike.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Awesome choice of music!

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Did anyone else notice they started playing music in the mosque in the second half of the video? It definitely wasn't mudslime music. I didn't notice until I turned my volume up really loud. What song did they play?

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

kek

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

at what point does he actually say "subscribe to pewdiepie"
watch the entire thing and never heard it

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

cringey nerd

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

top jej

Attached: 1552321427147.png (2.65 KB, 192x240)

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

STOP REDDIT SPACING MAKE ACTUAL PARAGRAPHS NIGGERS CUNT RETARD

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

at the very start.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

Wow.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Attached: untitled4.webm (2.48 MB, 1920x1080)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Idiot. he was in the mosque twice, First time he was in he dropped a magazine then went to his car for gas to torch the place, but instead grabbed another rifle to double tap the bodies and make sure there where no fakers.

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

Seriously though they started playing some kind of nigger hip hop over the mosques loudspeakers IRL. Mother of all kek, they were actually shitposting in real time.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Dont have you have a terrorist cell to crawl back to shitstains?

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Attached: untitled5.webm (2.71 MB, 1920x1080)

John Jackson
John Jackson

Have you heard of accelerationism my good sir?

Attached: kali-yuga-surf.png (458.63 KB, 849x1200)

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

If I have a terroris cell to crawl back to its Zig Forums pol. not disparaging you, but listen, the New zealand police, are essentially retarded, New Zealand is declaring war on Zig Forums and 4chan and I think they should suffer the consequences. 10 minutes of research and you can learn how to safely shitpost police my friend. do it.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

accelerationism
the end goal being the main goal of marxism
Curious that.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

W/e, cuck. Deus vult.

Attached: brenton.png (81.27 KB, 302x271)
Attached: casual.jpg (67.03 KB, 680x653)

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Nigger, this is an American website. The NZ police have no jurisdiction here, they can't take it down.

Chase White
Chase White

change is change. Once society collapses, its up to us whether it becomes marxist, natsoc, or any other shit. Collapse comes first.

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

what was this from?

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

I still want an Eye of the Tiger version.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

Keep crying bitchnigger.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Who do you think holds the power in the world right now? Us? No. The ones who will benefit most from societial collapse and its restructuring are those that have infiltrated and control most institutions like education, mass media, etc. Not us. Accelrationism will give them more power and we have no power, we are not bonded structure like they are. Why accelerate now when we have no power to move in on the ashes?

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

What do you negros use to edit videos with?

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Ringier Axel Springer Kebab Remix

Attached: serbia.jpg (345.17 KB, 740x1009)

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

You're already dead I'm just spitting on your corpse

Attached: download.png (4.25 KB, 155x129)

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

i actualy think they have a large it-departement, thats why there was no police at the mosque..

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

what does it say about him?

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

There are no police at any mosque. Why would there be police at a mosque?

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

source?

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

You're a retarded kike. The IRA was a fringe organization yet they still made Ireland independent.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

i actualy think they have a large it-departement, thats why there was no police at the mosque..

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

the people that run the slaughterhouse benefit from its destruction
Filtered

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

There is no way I can go out into the world and justify his actions in any way to my friends, family, or the public without sounding like a christian ISIS fanboy
Sounds like your family is a made of a bunch of faggots, general reaction in mine is that its about time.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Haha dude what we need to do is win things politically.
Whatever you say moshe.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Do NZ police have body cams? I would like to see the facial reaction and the next minute of their actions in response to the call to the Mosque.

Attached: fire-rises.gif (672.72 KB, 245x192)

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Yeah nah but serbia is actually pretty shit but

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

ATTENTION MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations is provided here.

nttec.com/

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

international lawsuits are simple fellow mulsims
kekked

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Attached: lanparty.jpg (36.72 KB, 640x472)

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

The way I see it MAGA doesn't mean (((trump))) anymore it's a rally cry for our brethren who hoped he would stand by the american people and it it still relevant as a symbol, America deserve to be great, the motto is true even if the man behind the hat is not.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Noice ya cunt not bad

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

Attached: bitchlasagna.webm (6.35 MB, 1920x1080)

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

they dont, still debating wether they should

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Can someone get me the original webm without the 10/10 music and without the meme edits?????

Attached: feed-me.webm (440.03 KB, 480x360)

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Damn the gorethread got deleted. Well OP if ur lurking… Don’t worry, the sandniggers will bomb a shopping mall or shoot up a nightclub in AUS soon. Hopefully you’re there and already three roofies deep waiting to get fucked by any random gorilla you can find.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Ok, good luck picking up the ashes with no power.
The IRA was a fringe organization yet they still made Ireland independent
The situation is completely different in every way to our situation and you know it. Why are you pretending like to the two situations are the same?

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Attached: huh-wow.jpg (41.43 KB, 562x437)

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Attached: oldschoolgamin.jpg (65.04 KB, 497x365)

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

I hope Pewds sees this one

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

Don’t act like you’re not still gonna vote for (((Trump))) in 2020 you fucking kike supporting cocksucker.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

rs.n1info.com/English/NEWS/a468327/terrosrist-kills-49-injures-20-in-two-attacks-on-mosques-in-NZ.html

(CNN)

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

If hes not paying attention I would be surprised. Its not everyday a hero namedrops you.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

I wish this was real so I could sneer at you.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

26 + 6 = 1

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

Especially if you’re a swedecuck faggot who acts like a retarded 12 year old for a living.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Just made it.

Attached: 665.jpg (239.31 KB, 976x549)

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Attached: vr-in-2019.jpg (167.01 KB, 867x797)

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

link map

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

do you have the original minecraft screenshot?

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

/)
Nigger.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

White people on their computers are weird.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

shut up nigger

Ryder White
Ryder White

next time you walk past a white man, remember that theres a 40% chance he agrees with us

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

Attached: vmu-nz-release.jpg (86.78 KB, 594x469)

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Not to mention a 2% chance he's going to kill a shitskin at some point in his life.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

This is crazy that there are a lot of retards that support such an action. The meathadness phenomena is becoming a wide spread epidemic. Life is getting tougher and more meatheads are sturggling, of course because of their cognitive distortions they get mad at life and have to output their anger in the wrong direction.Instead of fighting the crazy hyper inflation that has been taking place in the past 10 years, they will resort to blame the lowest hanging fruit, in this case it's the Muslims. You can kill all the Muslims in the world, you monthly expense won't get any cheaper and you won't be any more successful. Tannart is useless coward, If someone really wants to shoot some bad guys they can join the marines, They'll get to shoot ppl and get paid doing it.This guy just shot on Innocent ppl while there are some real bad guys that needs to be shot out out there. This guy is going to be on the death row or have a life in prison, He's going to result in changing the gun laws everywhere and he is going to have his family and friends exposed to acts of retaliation. Bad ending of a horrible story.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Show proof that he isn't?

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

The white man has awoken. Good luck putting him back to sleep ;^)

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

How heartfelt and nuanced of you, faggot

Attached: t-series.jpg (41.97 KB, 351x1024)

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

much higher. We live in precarious times.

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

what's his KDR again? 50:1 wow

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

50:0

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Oh he's not awake yet. This is about 2%. Just wait until we hit 30 or 40 percent.

Attached: banes-face.jpg (147.88 KB, 477x630)

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Attached: imagamer.jpg (211.52 KB, 800x646)

David Clark
David Clark

PFFHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 1513778812725.gif (1.46 MB, 217x217)

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

delet this

Attached: 22stdvl.PNG (252.16 KB, 462x526)

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

there’s a 100% chance he’s a kike though, just depends on what degree of kike

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Full uncensored video at streamrift.com/browse/video/186090.html .

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

BOGanon disapeared from the bog on riot.im for a week or 2, has anyone heard from the cfs.leaks guy he is on cfs.leaks.imback said having a meme war before he disapeared from.

He said to me he was on to something bigger then Pizzagate would be, and Obama even showed up in winnipeg during while opwinnipeg was going on, weird. Some guy in chat told him to go to them, BOG called him a shill. I think BOG is right. I think he is going to be Seth Riched, He spoke of a manual, for those ready to take on the Organized Pedo Networks and delete the elite.

Can we save the guy who decapitated Jacob Rothschild

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

You could spot the boomers on 8ch when they repeated the same shit about him being a navy seal. dumb boomer niggers hahahah

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

I will take this bait because I appreciate the (you) but who are you baiting exactly? Surely you dont think anyone here believes all white people are kikes?

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

One for one

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

What about the fat Asian sex tourist pedofaggot that started Zig Forums?

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

I mentioned to this to all the people I know at work today.

They all support him except for one who "doesn't care" but didn't condemn him either, just doesn't give a fuck, including no fucks given about the dead mudslimes.

Literally the only people I know that are against Brenton are my libtard parents and that's because they're pacifist boomer retards who automatically condemn anyone who fights.

It was such an amazing feeling to for once be surrounded by people all inspired by his sacrifice.

I think in my nation very soon we shall free ourselves of the shitskin menace. Just got to keep my parents out of my business as they are huge liabilities.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

He and his wife look so happy… SAD!

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

If you've never taken an IQ test i recommend you to take one.You're score will put you in your place. There're noting wose than when an idiots think they know something or think that they can think.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Got this one

Attached: minecraftlarp.png (341.9 KB, 756x402)

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

LOL

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

top jej brother

Jace Long
Jace Long

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

pretty okay bait, but be more subtle user

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

No, it's just that kikes pretend to be white and slip their kike mask on when it suits them. Also kikes hate muslims too

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

I think I saw it mentioned on front page of Kurir as well. Which town are you from?

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Attached: 8bitremover.png (95.66 KB, 512x304)

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Attached: THE-FIRE-RISES.png (203.52 KB, 302x484)

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Almost everybody hates muslims, even other muslims. Just because kikes hate them too doesn't mean they're good.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

G

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

oof

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

G

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

GG

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Hey what track is playing here? Very well done.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

WEW

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Attached: itsoktoremovenonwhites.jpg (38.64 KB, 395x382)

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Attached: go-positively-bonkers-yeh.mp4 (5.34 MB, 640x480)

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

G

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Press G to step on the gas

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

G
Is this what cuckchan looks like?

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

would like to rewatch it… is there a stream for now?

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

this fucking mad man went and reenacted the whole thing in Arma.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcSQ_Bn56OM&lc=z220i5ny1smqj1isaacdp43aoldxkldcdofqaggkld1w03c010c.1552769334000038
Its so accurate its scary.

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

G

Based

Thanks for the waifu faggot <3

Attached: 50401044-300999257426055-7721585663237160960-n.jpg (77.5 KB, 960x728)

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

This is brilliant. Feds lurk this board and watch us as a barometer for violent NATSOC retribution. By posting pictures of random synagogues followed with random "WATCH OUT JOOS XDDD" commentary, we can make them waste their resources and personnel protecting stationary targets that were never actually targets. It's like calling in a bomb threat to an airport from a burner phone: make your foe waste resources and effort on a non-target while striking elsewhere.

We can all join in and do this with little effort or risk and help create conditions that will help to distract our enemy while /ourguys/ get to work on real targets.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Many of the Nazi fags are trolling Jews.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

What got deleted, there used to be 751 replies?

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Checked

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

jewtube rulecucked it

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Imma need some sauce on the music

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit