Women are the true enemy

You guys never seem to learn. Sure Jews and Muslims are enemies but they not the grand enemy. Women are useless parasites that your biology almost forces you to like. I've seen so many kikes here worship women. We lived in The Matriarchy the moment we were born but you just stand idly and accept it.

If our "hero" Brenton was actually smart he would shoot women instead of Muslims but he was unfortunately bluepilled.

Attached: true enemy.jpg (225x225, 9.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WR3AcIn99bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women should be replaced with artificial wombs and sexbots so that their gender can go the way of the horse.

Attached: female genocide.png (500x701, 371.35K)

And the nuclear family is never coming back. Doesn't matter because it was a parasitic relationship anyways

FUCK OFF D&C SHILL/KIKE

We might be upset, disgusted and annoyed by white women but we WILL NOT hate white women, NEVER

kys OP

Gynocentrism is a direct result of gender population parity. Killing women will just make them more valuable and betas more likely to pander to their every whim and further degrade society. The male population should be kept at at least 3/4 of the female populaion idealy through conflict so that the 1/4 that die are the weakest. Women follow when men lead so save for a few ugly feminist figueheads killing women is counter productive, especially when they stll are the limiting factor in reproduction.

cuck

Is it still not bedtime in Tel Aviv, Moishe? Fuck this slide thread and kikes

Here it is folks, the THIRD anti-woman thread in the past day or so!

TARGETED CAMPAIGN TO SCARE OFF NS WOMEN. Reported.

Oh no your precious women were attacked

Gonna cry?

Enjoy your glass of piss.

watcha sliding chaim?

Nah I am busy with Jew bitches rn.

Attached: images (70).jpeg (678x452, 34K)

Kill the Male feminist and take their women while women are put back to work (not career, home).

Can't tell if great troll or OP = faggot, but either way the true root of the woman problem are weak men. Strong men inspire women to be loyal to their race and don't let degeneracy take root. We need to become men again, not shoot our only pathway towards white birthrates.

Not yet

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: lollll.jpg (869x489, 18.75K)

Actually, women's rights is the primary limit

Men are flabby and feminized, women are fat and cantankerous. Jewish influence foists unnatural sex roles on both sexes because that is Judaism, all the way back to the Kabbalah, in which the "Tree of Life" treats the yin as masculine and the yang as feminine. They are profoundly fucked up, and their control of our societies has profoundly fucked us up.

Whining and complaining like this is womanly of you, OP.

Men, embrace your will to dominate. Dominate a woman and devote yourself to her in equal measure, be her sane Christian Gray in the ways she needs but can't write for herself, and save the world from this menace by growing larger than it. Let the Jews become chihuahuas nipping at your heels.

Attached: brentan tarrant style.jpg (600x551, 58.1K)

Oh my another women worshipper trying to prove himself for his master

Guess you don’t want any pussy and you’re gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=WR3AcIn99bY

Spotted the boomer

theres nothing wrong with women? if we werent here, men wouldnt fucking exist.

these nonsense rantings are the product of pathetic rotted minds

And if men weren't here women wouldn't fucking exist. Don't be a retard.

why hate women anyway? we havent done anything but exist man c: incels

Also ditch the passive aggressive question mark after non-questions, it makes eveyrone wish you were dead.

Wtf. You disgust me

holy shit shut up

womenare the true things that i need to stikck my dick in

tell me why you hate women

Your frog is the wrong colors Moische.

FUCK A SKANK THO

Attached: 66f55365ceed.jpg (414x500, 57.69K)

Just so some know, if you treat women bad or so and just expect sex from them, your a disgusting piece of shit.

Go read Fifty Shades, children

Women good

Incels bad

Attached: Women good.jpg (500x607, 19.13K)

The last woman I tried trusting was tried to get me to pull tricks with queers for her.

That's Colorado for ya. More gays than women

why do you wish of me to read 50 shades

Why should i read 50 shades?

I'm a woman, and you're a poor ridiculous faggot. I don't see what wrong did I did to you.

You, in the other hand, was a parasite for 9 months in a woman's belly.

To hate women is fucking fucked up.

Fuck you. Or not.

Because it's written by an honest woman.

Shut the fuck up Andrew you faggot.

last woman i trusted was my bfs mom and shes actually a good person so idk what youre on abt. maybe the women around u just suck

Attached: back.jpg (717x880, 182.5K)

You're a mentally ill male homosexual. You can't lie to me.

because women MAKE THe stupidest decisions they can imagijne

i dont wanna read a book about sex but thanks for the offer ig

I support what you say also. Cause i also am

Kill yourself.

Men also make stupid descisions so shut up

Stay the daily stormer nigger. Its bad for you and Andrew Anglin is a shill faggot.