On The Christchurch Shooting

Okay, many people are saying that this is a kike-influenced attack to divert people's attention from Gaza. However, riddle me this: if this really was a shooting that (((they))) planned out, explain to me why they're trying to hide it so much? It's obvious, (((they))) are aware the shooting holds power. It's an action that could be the spark that sets the sea of gasoline on fire. That's why the New Zealand Government wants to ban it so much. Even under the guise of it being archival and not to incite violence but to teach people how awful it is so it never happens again, you'll be imprisoned. It's time lads.

Attached: cant you see.png (600x599, 431.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kMJNI
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213358
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net
nttec.com/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213264
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If this particular incident had a larger player directing it, I am almost positive it wouldn't be the kike faction.

Either way, now is the time to act.

Everyone who doesn't have hijab fever knows it was a real.

speak English, now is not the time to chimp out and speak Ebonics-tier English.

Get over your hijab fever

It's not a false flag, stop watching Infowars you fucktards.

I don't personally believe that it's an israeli operation. If anything, calling this an israeli operation sounds like an israeli operation to construct disunity in the face of this action.
Tarrant said it in his manifesto in pic related. If this is allowed to spark any kind of unified opposition to Israel and the sandnigger invasion being wrought on their behest then it is critical to undermine and subvert this momentum.

Attached: reeeeeeee.PNG (1330x1075, 212.51K)

Another reason why they want to ban that video because it show how easy it is to kill some muslims. Brenton had enough time to shot mosque twice. It would be shame if others try copy his magnum opus.

Because it's not having the effect they anticipated. Same reason they shut it down the Las Vegas shooting so fast.
Too many questions.

There was a good post on the Ismaili connection. Ancient Black Ops took down the documentary about the Ismailis very recently. Just some statements about an Ismaili owned motel he stayed at.

If you look at the timing of the attack it makes perfect sense. There were 100 missiles fired into Gaza on the same day. It works as a PsyOp. The Media is desperately trying to keep people from sharing the shooting video and manifesto which parts of read like one big shitpost.

Also this entire thing has spiraled Zig Forums into utter siegeposting which is probably just what the powers that be want.

Tarrant talks about Brevik who was probably an Israeli agent. This whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense.

But where there were productive conversations about politics a week ago now there is nothing but stormfags siegeposting.

Attached: idontevenknowyou.jpg (540x324, 26.08K)

Probably best to avoid a direct copycat, in the event that ragheads take precautions.

Oh boy this already tired kike narrative. Idk if you're a shill yourself, but you're buying into shill narratives.

Divide and Conquer narrative:

The reality of the letter from Brevik himself:

archive.is/kMJNI

gg no re

Attached: 70915110157.jpeg (320x240, 9.3K)

The main reason they ban it is so conspitards can keep saying it was all "crisis actors" or the men in black helped him do the shooting

He wasn't from Zig Forums but it was definitely legitimate. I'm guessing he had recently come over here from 4cucks. He said he had been planning if for two years though is what I find interesting. What do we know about that time frame?

and what happened to the others arrested? who are they?

"What else? The killer has no girlfriends and considers himself a good catholic. Hold on. How can you tell all that by putting words in a computer? I don't know. It's science. How about common sense? I think the guy we're looking for is pissed off at God. That's why he kills people. Really? I found him very politically motivated. Yeah, like a modern-day revolutionary. Which would suggest that he's killing for social change.

This is what he wants.

What's that?

Confusion, chaos… It's what the killer wants. He's always been an intensely private figure, dispatching victims silently. Now he's suddenly a media whore? It doesn't make sense.

He's creating a clusterfuck.

Very good, officer Morgan.

The killer's making us chase our tails. You know what that means? He knows how we work. Look how he hits every major theme. Political, environmental, religious. In one section, he manages to weave together Julius Caesar, Berlin, Germany, the Pittsburgh steelers, and Gandhi. It's scattershot. He knew that this would send us scurrying like squirrels for nuts.

What do you mean? Law enforcement background or connection."

The one point some anons have mentioned before too is how he can have such a nonchalant not care about jews attitude while supposedly lurking here. He had the music, the remove kebab track and gas, gas, gas. Obviously a total lurking faggot. But how can he just shrug jews off as no big deal ya stay in israel and don't subvert us totally cool :^). To me it just seems odd.

Should have said he was lurking around the mosque 2 years

and thats why the guy said "hello brother" and nobody reacted until he started firing. they knew him.

You pussies aren't going to do shit.

I don't think

Trump presidency and civic nationalism (diet nationalism).

Maybe he's afraid of the Jews. They are some sneaky fuckers and they have sabotaged and subverted a lot of things in the past.

YOU FUCKS, YOU CAUSED THIS FUCKING SHOOTING. IM SICK OF ALL OF THESE FUCKING ALT RIGHT TARDS THREATENING MY FUCKING LIFE BY FUCKING KILLING THOUSANDS A YEAR. WHY IS THIS FUCKING WEBSITE EVEN ALLOWED TO FUCKING EXIST? YOU ARE ALL SCUM OF THE EARTH, AND I BET YOU FUCKING DEFEND THIS SCUM SHOOTER, 49 PEOPLE DEAD AND ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT. ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND THROWN IN PRISON FOR LIFE, YOU FUCKING SICK FUCKS. MY DAUGHTER CAME CRYING TO ME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE SHE SAW THE VIDEO YOU PUT OUT, PUTTING BULLETS IN 49 INNOCENT PEOPLE. YOU. WILL. ALL. BURN. IN. FUCKING. HELL

Because he was smart. He robbed the jews of their greatest power; victimhood.

If you plan to pretend to be angry you have to do it more convincing. Try again.

ahahahaha oh my god the butthurt is off the charts please post another one user!

This is >>12945691 for those who missed it:
"YOU FUCKS, YOU CAUSED THIS FUCKING SHOOTING. IM SICK OF ALL OF THESE FUCKING ALT RIGHT TARDS THREATENING MY FUCKING LIFE BY FUCKING KILLING THOUSANDS A YEAR. WHY IS THIS FUCKING WEBSITE EVEN ALLOWED TO FUCKING EXIST? YOU ARE ALL SCUM OF THE EARTH, AND I BET YOU FUCKING DEFEND THIS SCUM SHOOTER, 49 PEOPLE DEAD AND ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT. ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND THROWN IN PRISON FOR LIFE, YOU FUCKING SICK FUCKS. MY DAUGHTER CAME CRYING TO ME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE SHE SAW THE VIDEO YOU PUT OUT, PUTTING BULLETS IN 49 INNOCENT PEOPLE. YOU. WILL. ALL. BURN. IN. FUCKING. HELL"

WHY ARE VICTIMS MISSING?

"The family searched in vain for the toddler at Christchurch hospital and later posted a photograph of Mucad"

"Hamza, who is now missing feared dead"

"Alibava, a 25-year-old woman originally from India, is among the missing."

"Ramiz is among the missing."

"Ashan, 30, left the Christchurch home he shares with wife Insha Aziz, his 3-year-old daughter and 7-month-old son on Friday morning for prayer.

"I do not know where my son is," his father Mohammad Sayeeduddin told the Herald from his home in Hyderabad, India.

I have been in contact with his wife Insha in New Zealand since it happened and we don't know anything."

"Hoq, from Bangladesh, is among the missing, a friend told the Herald."

"Adnan is of Egyptian origin and among the missing."

"Hamid hasn't been seen since Friday and his family believe the Hawera Hospital doctor is dead."

"The Muslim Association's former secretary, who was born in Palestine, has not been seen since the gunman entered the Al Noor Mosque"

"Elmadani was born in Palestine. His wife, Nuha Assad, has not heard from him since he went to the Al Noor mosque to pray."

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213358

This is true. I don't have enough supporting evidence to make the assertion about Brevik. I'm simply referencing what other people have been saying on the boards.

No other mention of the Ismaili assassination gang connection. This is the part I want to know more about. It's interesting. There's an interesting bit of history surrounding the Ismailis during the Crusades and the Caliphate. Everyone was against them but the managed to be able to kill anyone they wanted at pretty much any time. They were masters of infiltration and serious threat to anyone who crossed them.

But the more real it looks the more false it must be because THEY WANT it to look real!

ATTENTION MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations is provided here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net

nttec.com/

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins

In case you may want to file a civil suit, criminal charges or 'something else'.

It passed hands to the DoD. Update yourself.

Don't you mean DOJ investigating Zig Forums promoting terrorism?

you can't sue the federal government

He means the Department of Defense.

I get it, hahaha

No wonder the site hasn't been taken down yet. My hopes of actual free speech on the internet. Instead of people speaking their minds in public they have to say it on the internet but not the regular internet, on pictureboards and obscure free speech sites. But then every site you can post on is a honeypot. Zero fucks given.

No you fucking riddle me this.
If it wasn't carried out by the global government special ops that may as well be known as mossad…
Why had he spent time in NK, Iran and Pakistan?
How many ordinary Nationalists do you know who have visited those 3 countries.
Fuckwit

Hopefully.

Has anyone every thought maybe Israel chose that moment to shoot the missiles because they knew the shooting would take over the News cycle, not the other way around???

In other words, organic shooting but Israel says, fuck it shoot the missiles today, everyone will be talking about NZ.

I get the idea but instead of ignoring your enemies, why not just shoot them instead?

The internet itself is a honey pot. It was designed to track everything by the DoD. TCP/IP is a DOD invention.

Kikes bomb Gaza all the time. They don't need to organize a mass shooting to distract from it since it's just business as usual for them.

The light of scrutiny makes the roaches scurry.

The Entire Internet is a honeypot.
Get with the times

This i wonder too. For a single cell who originated on Zig Forums, it does not make sense that there were two other shooters.

what crickles my crikey is why they wait so long with their roundups

Not being able to fucking shut up will. The concept of "look, but don't touch" seems to be lost on you.

but my friend, Try to find me, you may be surprised!!

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero!

Kikes don't want us Celebrating Brenton Tarrant. The only thing that the jew truly fears is ethnic violence. This is why they are creating and posting numerous flat-earth tier copy pasta's about /ourguy/ Brenton Tarrant in an attempt to defame him and turn us against him.

We celebrate our heroes, we do not shit on them. Anyone saying negative things about Brenton is most assuredly a jew/shill of some kind.

Can't make a new thread, so time to improvise. Thanks chodenigger!

Yeah last time they did it when the homosexual bris got shotup.
And the time before they did it the day some new secret pages to Anne Franks diary came out.
Pure organic coincidence.
Just like this white supremacists visiting of the 3 countries without a jewish central bank yet.

Every time anything happens, these morons will claim it is a distraction from something else
The reason why they do this is because these morons are conservatives afraid of violence altering the status quo.

It's one thing to talk about resisting the White Genocide. But when someone actually DOES resist the very real campaign of extermination being waged against us, it upsets them because if White people actually started shooting back, they'd no longer be able to play videogames because the power would go out.

I am convinced that love is the most durable power in the world. It is not an expression of impractical idealism, but of practical realism. Far from being the pious injunction of a Utopian dreamer, love is an absolute necessity for the survival of our civilization. To return hate for hate does nothing but intensify the existence of evil in the universe. Someone must have sense enough and morality enough to cut off the chain of hate and evil, and this can only be done through love.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

who are these guys?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (600x585 61.13 KB, 76.13K)

Tor was a military invention. You really think the military is going to release some shit they can't hack so all their enemies can use it???

They let drug dealers and shit use the original 1970 and 80s internet for years getting info on them and then busted them all.

Our only hope is to red-pill as many on the inside with our shitposting and hop-fully enough will turn to our side once they see what the Jews have done. Remember, all those who came here to mock us years ago. They are not laughing anymore, instead they joined us.

The mosques had weapons caches inside like all mosques do. Remember France when they turned over 300 mosques after the Theater massacre and every single one had guns and grenades in them. Those were peaceful Muslims attempting to stop the shooting with their ill gotten weapons.

Stop falling for disinfo

It was NOT a kike attack… however the terrorist attacked a Sunni mosque (which glows in the dark) after he went to Pakistan with an Israeli passport.

The police allowed him to finish his shooting before they entered the scene. I'm talking 911 tier (((incompetence))). Finally, the stuff he wrote about was gatekeeper level "redpill", and seemed inept despite being 28 years old.

I personally think he radicalized himself by been too pussy to go deeper in the rabbit hole, and instead stayed with the memes.

pic unrelated

Attached: Unrelated.png (378x330, 130.51K)

just ordinary white supremacists, utterly bigoted racists of the vilest kind imaginable. There's nothing to see here move along. All whites must submit their guns and accept peaceful muslims into their countries, or start a civil war of nonwhites, police and the army against unarmed whites.

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (306x682, 22.78K)

see

Notice that Tarrant moved in straight lines from his car immediately to the mosque, then back to the car, back to the mosque, everything was a bee-line. When he saw people outside he moved immediately to them and immediately back to his original destination.

These guys are the opposite. They're walking backwards, scanning the area. They're looking around. Taking their time. They're not marching straight into wherever the most people are and opening fire. They're looking for one specific person, Tarrant.

Those two guys are muslims who got armor and weapons from somewhere within the mosque and launched a counter attack.

The cameraman is across the street at Warehouse Stationary in Linwood

And you think this was before or after this basement dwelling incel obtained himself an Israeli passport and traveled not just to Pakistan but NK and Iran, which all have a ban on Israelis? I think you bumped your head or are a broken bot.

Ding ding ding.

Jews never run a psyop for only one target objective.
Knowing that the psyop - fake attack - was going to occur on this day, the Israelis would then know they could bomb Gaza without much press coverage.
That was not the objective of the operation, just a convenient side-effect.

this actually makes the most sense. really dont think there were multiple shooters

proof?

The shooter has a definite jewish look about him. I'm not willing to call Brenton Tarrantino /ourguy/ he has the retarded george bush (jew) and neanderthal look. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can see it.

Take note that they've all been released with no weapons charges forthcoming, either. All police – with ZERO exceptions – are formal janissaries. Not functional, formal, official. Tarrant is incorrect in his manifesto when he expresses a cooperative or neutral tone towards police. They must be killed to the last.

>(((1)))
>(((The shooter has a definite jewish look about him. I'm not willing to call Brenton Tarrantino /ourguy/ he has the retarded george bush (jew) and neanderthal look. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can see it.)))
BEGONE JEW

actually, why is he all dressed in the military garb? i dont think people attended prayer at the mosque with this attire. and i doubt he changed in the heat of the moment

You must be one of the shills pinching a loaf here. Kill yourself, Moshe.

you must be new, go to your supervisor and he will tell you what you did wrong

I think the first guy is different than the other two.

Brenton's main objective was to be the catalyst for other white male to take violent action against any race that is not white.

However, just as his misunderstanding of the many political and social philosophies in his manifesto, he failed to understand that most white male are happily working hard to provide for their families instead of destroying their own values by becoming a terrorist, especially from someone who clearly has no valid points in his reasoning.

they are going to run into issues with that when the acceleration hits and the government comes down with massive oppression

so you think the guy in the camo outfit was in on it? i cant believe this isnt getting talked about more. also cant believe the video showing the explosive go off in the mosque isnt getting more attention

According to the media the 4 people who were arrested were:

1. BT
2. Manoan guy who wears camo like a retard and was arrested picking his kid up from papanui high school, this has been proven in many places
3 + 4. Retards being disruptive at the crime scene

i never heard of this. source?

That video is old, that's another mosque attack in Egypt

Guys, i heard there was another mosque shooter at the same day and he had 37-page manifest. Does anyone have this manifest? I REALLY want to read it too.

Definitely before.

There is no fucking way someone who is actually redpilled here would say to themselves, "Hmmm… I have an Israeli passport, better go to Pakistan and meet based Shia extremists, I sure hope when I come back I don't go around killing Sunnis related to ISIS. Yup, I don't see any red flags."

got it. i knew that was a possibility

you have any sources on this? i havent seen any articles discussing the identities of the other ppl arrested

That's just a conspiracy theory being spread by kikes… aside from the terrorist, the others arrested were NORMAL civilians

Attached: 3e2e54136a9e71be9bff4b4be3cbf7111c829e6e4b029778e649d1134d3180a2.png (566x518, 433.55K)

Bump this anons post. All the civnat kike posters are trying to derail that Breivik and Brenton we’re both acting against internationalism as a whole

Are you sure? If that is turth, thank you for saving my time

she is on her phone, womyn cops suck kek

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213264

When someone's life is filled with joy, they look to add joy to others, when someone's life is filled with misery and hate, they tend to want to inflict pain and hate on others.

Brenton wants others to believe his version of the world through his manifesto. Luckily, anyone with a high school education would immediately recognize the flaws in his writings.

The whole situation tbh is just absurd, the way everything played out, the live streaming and name dropping was done to evoke the deep rooted emotions in people and to encourage the terrorist ideology to spread. He was probably aiming for a civil war at that rate.

There's a red flag for you, you red texting boomer retard.

No shit, read the manifesto.

>(((The whole situation tbh is just absurd, the way everything played out, the live streaming and name dropping was done to evoke the deep rooted emotions in people and to encourage the terrorist ideology to spread. He was probably aiming for a civil war at that rate.)))
try to blend in again on another id jew

I tried looking for the manifesto but they took it down before I could reach it.>>12946979

Here ya go.

What's up

Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin-SWAP-2.gif (1038x385 37.65 KB, 46.19K)

Cheers mate :)

Yeah cheers

Google translate >> enter >>

Brendon Tarrant

Translate to latin

Swap

Translate to english by clicking

POC: MASOCHEE of Uberlamers

Die screaming

Nah, we and Brenton want to spend joy through the world. We want to bring back the happiness of our people and the serenity in our souls that was stolen from us in 1945.

Then have a go, hero.

Attached: hitler girls.jpg (850x400 61.48 KB, 60.74K)