CMV: Killing of innocent people wont do shit

James Howard
James Howard

Do you truly believe killing of innocent people is the right thing ?

I know Muslim terrorists are killing and raping innocent people all over the world they are killing other muslim and non muslim too.

The Brenden guy whoever yall claiming as hero has actually more in common with other Muslim terrorists than us.

If you want to kill then goto syria and kill terrorists join a military or go as lone wolf and kill those scums. If you want to kill rapists in european nations find the rapists and kill them like a serial killer. But killing innocent people is only gonna get things worse.

Youre prolly gonna get bombed or shot dead at some bar because some muslim terrorist wanted revenge for that brended did. Your mother, wife, daughter or gf can get raped in dark alleyway in the name of revenge. Rinse repeat.

This is not a solution. CMV.

Attached: lall.jpeg (6.45 KB, 225x225)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html
newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Averroes
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
twistedsifter.com/2019/01/gps-map-shows-how-territorial-wolf-packs-are/
media.8ch.net/file_store/6b55392e4d9fdd1f22bba660dd0ff82130b10e49cdf43d5ca9e28aa8fdfdccdf.jpg

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Just wanna tell you friendly advice of shut the fuck up you ugly rat-faced semitic filth. Don't you worry for a second that it won't happen this time for real.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Congratulation. Your mother is proud of you. Your 10 year old self would be proud of what you became .

Still didn't changed my mind. That's what i'm here for.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Those moslems are not innocent. They have come to our countries to genocide us and molest our sons and daughters.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html

Moslems who have stayed in moslem countries, I don’t see those necessarily as enemies.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

Oh, but violence is the solution. Only in this tiny window of 40 to 50 years has the non-violence faggotry kicked off. Let me tell you about Ghandi. India never would have won independence, without Japan killing British soldiers and supporting the nationalists there. Did you know Buddhist Tibet once conquered Persian cities and put muslims to the sword? Do you realize violence is exactly how your middle eastern fairy spread so far? Violence is the only order.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

muslims living in white countries are not innocent. They know it is invasion. Terrorist for some, freedom fighter for others. Things have to become much worse. White girls in Europe welcomed refugees. Now after 4 years of rapes they don't welcome them anymore.

Heil'ed and checked.

I don't care if my mom is proud of me because she is stupid. Same my 10 year old self was stupid. Same like all christcucks who feed niggers for golden ticket to heaven.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

go kill them like a serial killer

lol you're not even following Christianity by insighting others on how to kill. Embrace our planet. Embrace the violence because in the end it is what brings peace on earth, whether you like it or not.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

How many Muslims actually molest our children? 1 in 5? 1 in 4? You can't kill 80% innocents for that.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Stupid cunt, stay out of it.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Attached: Screenshot-(9985).png (391.04 KB, 647x624)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Muslims final end game is to wipe infidels from the earth, and if it means taking over countries by abusing its immigration laws, they will take advantage of this to do their bidding. Muslims are people like anybody else, but people can be manipulated by leaders who inflict fear among their country. Wars are necessary for the better health of countries.

Nolan White
Nolan White

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Based inquisitor user

John Barnes
John Barnes

They are different people. Why are you not arrested inplace of brenden ? Because youre not him.

The people who killed and raped are out in the open. But he killed innocent people who had nothing to do with rapes and murders.

Same again not everyone is same. It's not that kids fault who lay there dead he was born muslim.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Fuck you. I choose violence.

Attached: 2dpkpw.jpg (35.34 KB, 330x324)
Attached: 287330.png (728.14 KB, 1259x687)
Attached: giphy-(5).gif (4.83 MB, 230x189)
Attached: c32.jpg (24 KB, 480x477)
Attached: aea.jpg (12.04 KB, 260x251)

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Unironically based.

Attached: purify-the-unclean.gif (998.58 KB, 285x252)

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

jews bomb Gaza. They kill innocent people all the time. why are arguing this? both sides are guilty. killing is in our nature, we kill each other. that's just what we do. innocence is bs.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

It blows my mind the left supports a boarding school rich kid white privilege drunk driving burglar hacker like Beto.

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

Are you faggot shills just going to keep spamming this shit

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Define innocent.
I know Muslim terrorists are killing and raping innocent people all over the world they are killing other muslim and non muslim too.
So, what? That negates any response because they're just generally savage people like blacks?
The Brenden guy whoever yall claiming as hero has actually more in common with other Muslim terrorists than us.
He's not a hero. He's a victim of the circumstances he was born and brought into. Past generations failed him long before he was born.
If you want to kill then goto syria and kill terrorists join a military or go as lone wolf and kill those scums. If you want to kill rapists in european nations find the rapists and kill them like a serial killer. But killing innocent people is only gonna get things worse.
Syria shilling for MOSSAD and Zionism. Yeah that's really going to make a difference. You're better off saying if you want to fight terrorism or Islam to go fight with Islam in driving Israel into the sea you political jedi.
Youre prolly gonna get bombed or shot dead at some bar because some muslim terrorist wanted revenge for that brended did. Your mother, wife, daughter or gf can get raped in dark alleyway in the name of revenge. Rinse repeat.
It's already happening, every-fucking-day. You know nothing of what you open your cunt mouth to preach about user. [jesus image proves that with your hippy turn the other cheek nonsense]
This is not a solution. CMV.
Do enlighten us messenger. Give us the advice from the almighty himself. We're dying to hear the answer to our current predicament. Our peoples future lies in your very wisdom.

Attached: firebombing-of-Dresden,-February-1945.jpg (267.99 KB, 1600x1150)

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Holohoaxcaust was justified then. Stronger won with weaker.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

shut up christcuck

you and your ilk are literally responsible for all of this shit

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

You are either dumb cuck or a jew. Terrorist and muslims are the same. Their book is one giant terror manifesto. Fuck off to leftypol or reddit.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

I don't see people. I see small cells in a single supra-organism. Sure, the skin cell Brenton attacked may not have, if taken as an isolated individual, harmed him, but the attack still caused the muslim supra-organism to which back in pain.

Attached: 0d1da565a3da3dcac3466e0225768a.jpeg (84.38 KB, 640x640)

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Technically all muslims are the enemy to god. They are worshipping another god that alone should make them the enemy.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

<If you kill your enemy, they win.
They are not innocent. They are knowingly invading and settling in our lands. They will eventually take it over.

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

Congratulation. Your mother is proud of you. Your 10 year old self would be proud of what you became .
It's pretty pathetic and quite telling that you'd base your worldview off of what a geriatric post-menopausal Woman and a 10 year old child would approve of.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Define innocent.

not guilty of a crime or offense. These people came from a poor war torn nation into a developed nation. It's not their fault they were born there, the people who were before failed them. So they came for a better life.

So, what? That negates any response because they're just generally savage people like blacks?

No it doesn't. People who did this should face punishment. Kill those people. Not innocents.

Youre white but you are not responsible slavery, they are long dead.

Syria shilling for MOSSAD and Zionism

idk all that, i meant goto middle east anywhere and fight fuckin muslim terrorist there

Do enlighten us messenger.

The solution is to share love those who require . Hate who needs to be hated.

Youre hating the former and ignoring the later because youre too pussy to goto middle east and fight them.

Also i dont understand about "invading" lands. Like do they take your lands and throw you out of your house lel ?

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

If you kill your enemies, they win
ACCELERATEACCELERATEACCELERATEACCELERATEACCELERATEACCELERATE

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Trespassing isn't innocent. Also fuck your kike on a stick.

Attached: 4da21f4e5548589f801593ae3b2bf5cc18d4dd7ed16adf1133b3bc88cbf9ba8f.jpg (135.71 KB, 900x1200)

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

Also i dont understand about "invading" lands. Like do they take your lands and throw you out of your house lel ?
Actually yes, they do by driving down the demand for labour thus lowering wages and by driving up the price of houses which they cram full of their relatives who they import via visa schemes.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

KILL SELF CHRIST CUCK

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Welcome to 2D clown world, staring YOU.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

CMV
go back to plebbit

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

He needs a butt-shine.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Invading suggests that (((someone))) hasn't laid out the red carpet for the mudslimes for decades.
You're dead, kike. Then your muds are dead.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Deus Vult goys!
Almost like the attack was made to shill on Zig Forums

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

You replied to the wrong guy but I appreciate the sentiment.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Matthew 7:15—20
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
True Christians are exceedingly few and far between, and everything you're talking about was done by deceivers who are not part of the body of Christ.
That doesn't make any sense. Everything we know points to most of the victims having nothing to do with terrorism. A house divided against itself cannot stand; fundamentalist muslims kill un-indoctrinated muslim people all the time, and it is evil. Killing these innocent muslims did not strike back at them, or at the expanding force of Islam, but rather it merely puts Tarrant in the same group as those he was attempting to enact his vengeance upon.
He could have at least gone for Recep Erdoğan or Hassan Rouhani, or any of the ashkenazi jews that hold a level of global control if he wanted to be malicious and violent, but still productive. Instead he broke dozens of innocent people's lives into pieces by killing them and the people they loved.
Matthew 5:43—48
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
I love you and I will pray for you.

Attached: wizardpepe.png (70.2 KB, 852x944)

Brody Long
Brody Long

There may be some moslems who are not directly involved in molesting, kidnapping and murdering our children or in terrorist activites.

But they are all failing to denounce a religion that commands them to do these and many more horrible things as well.

Attached: 1521991993495.jpg (44.7 KB, 462x350)
Attached: 1521991993495.jpg (44.7 KB, 462x350)

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Attached: eccbt60syvl11.jpg (46.29 KB, 564x405)

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

This was just a random mosque he targeted for no reason!
You didn't even read the manifesto lmao

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Denouncing wouldn't make any difference. They are operating in the same fashion as the stay-behind and convert populations did in the Ottoman Empire. They have to be treated the same way – kill them.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

Islamic militants
Innocents
Where is your concern for the beautiful white children that are actually innocent that mudslimes kill (and torture in ways only the sadism of kikes can surpass) constantly? Nowhere. Once again, your Christcuckery has made you an unwitting pawn of the enemies of your people. You virtue signalling stickfaggots have a containment board, never leave it.
/christian/index.html

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

not guilty of a crime or offense. These people came from a poor war torn nation into a developed nation. It's not their fault they were born there, the people who were before failed them. So they came for a better life.
Based on what? The eternal law of man, that of our race in-particular, or the almighty itself? Most laws these days are man-made being enforced while the eternal laws are being neglected. You seem to only abide by man-made laws based in fluid moralism which is not based on justice but personal emotional feelings of the moment. Coming from a war torn nation doesn't excuse them from existing within our lands the same way you'd defend them fighting off us in their lands as I speak because its a natural right. The sins of the children are not that of their parents, who DID bring them here by their own free will. No force was done. It's not our duty to provide others with a better life. It's their duty to build it themselves.
No it doesn't. People who did this should face punishment. Kill those people. Not innocents.
Youre white but you are not responsible slavery, they are long dead.
A man is born into the circumstances he is. Most don't have the luxury to strike at the top, especially when the top is intentionally submerging his ability to function at the bottom with foreigners who then cause confusion and strife just by their presence. This is the true nature of D&C by the elites. To keep the white man at the bottom and middle fighting wars all around him while the elite causing it all sit like Generals in the rear of their legions of savages. You try fighting your way through hordes of enemies and taking the shot at the general. Harder than you think.
idk all that, i meant goto middle east anywhere and fight fuckin muslim terrorist there
This isn't about muslims or terrorist. You missed his entire point because you're not in his economic or social class to understand the struggle most face. Muslims can do whatever they want in their own country, They can terrorist, rape, kill, burn alive,and have child brides all day and night to their hearts content. So long as they stay there. Most muslims are non-white. That is the real problem and it's such a non-white religion it breeds and fosters savagery and turns white muslims into white niggers as you can see in Bosnia and Russia.

The solution is to share love those who require . Hate who needs to be hated.
We love our people and hate our enemies. We also love that we have enemies to hate. Man would be in a depressed state if we lived in a world devoid of all conflict.
Youre hating the former and ignoring the later because youre too pussy to goto middle east and fight them.
I have been done exactly what you're saying and it's an absolutely boomer-tier view of the world. Fighting terrorism or Islam isn't an actual thing. Neither can truly be done and only armchair generals think otherwise. The only solution is separation and uniting the nation. Everything is cause and effect. It's not an either or zero-sum game. I hate both because they caused the effect I'm dealing with on a daily basis.
Incoherent babble so explain yourself because its not related to anything I said.

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

Go to Syria and kill terrorists
Be an hero, you and your employer

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

the left need another ted ken. beto will surely make them proud

Attached: president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg (164.72 KB, 450x584)

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Kikes, SJW's, mudslimes and christcucks are all condemning this attack, pure coheincidence. Abrahamic filth gets the rope too.

Connor King
Connor King

Tarrant did nothing wrong

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.
That's another level of thinking.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Fuck off Christcuck and take your desert religion with you

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Right on cue, here's the /christian/ semite lovers to spam the place up.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Do you truly believe killing of innocent people is the right thing
Not a single one of those arrogant insects was innocent. They CHOSE to invade OUR homes OUR cities OUR land OUR nations.
They wiped their dirty feet on OUR lands and spat in OUR faces.

They were as guilty as Atilla the Hun and deserved death.

Attached: Moonman.png (1.66 MB, 1024x1472)

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

The Catholic Church certainly thought so

Sacred war, according to an old chronicler, should be compared to ‘a bath like that in the fire of purgatory, but before death’. Those who died in the Crusades were compared symbolically by Popes and priests to ‘gold tested three times and refined seven times in the fire’, a purifying ordeal so powerful that it opened the way to the supreme Lord.‘Never forget this oracle’, wrote Saint Bernard, ‘whether we live, or whether we die, we belong to the Lord. It is a glory for you never to leave the battle [unless] covered with laurels. But it is an even greater glory to earn on the battlefield an immortal crown […] Oh fortunate condition, in which death can be approached without fear, waited for with impatience, and received with a serene heart!’It was promised that the Crusader would attain an absolute glory –glorie asolue,in the Provençal
tongue – and that he would find ‘rest in paradise’ –conquerre lit en paradis– that is to say, he would achieve the supra-life, the supernatural state of existence, something beyond religious representation. In this respect, Jerusalem, the coveted goal of the conquest, appeared in a double aspect, as an earthly city and as a symbolic, celestial and intangible city – and the Crusade gained an inner value independent of all outer integuments, supports and apparent motives

- Julius Evola

Attached: Chatillon-Urbain2.jpg (1.16 MB, 1304x2416)

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

muh love
Go worship your rat faced lord somewhere else

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

Coming from a war torn nation doesn't excuse them from existing within our lands the same way you'd defend them fighting off us in their lands as I speak because its a natural right

But they are not coming illegally. They are legally paying for everything , immigrating just like any other non-muslim would do.

we hate our enemies

Who are the enemies? Are they people who practice islam, or even non-muslim brown people from muslim countries, any non-white people ?

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

You can love your enemy while fighting them. This is the exact reason jesus tells us to sell our possessions to buy a sword. He also says if you pick up a sword you should prepare to die by the sword as well. That isn't anti war that is telling you the risks you take while taking up a weapon and fighting.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Yet they're fucking all your women and making more babies. While you sit here jerking other men off with comments on an imageboard

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

There are no Enemies per se, there are invaders however. Through the act of invasion you declare yourself to be my enemy.

You are an invader if you are not of European stock.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

They were as guility as Atilla the hun
The difference is attila was conquering the territories forcefully. That's the countries fault for being inefficient at defending themselves. Muslims are basically allowed to invade with no reprecussions.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Go back to Reddit if you want a hugbox. When you wake up and find that you've become a minority in your own homeland, maybe you'll understand.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

The lady in the street encountered some repercussions.

Help, Help, BLAT, BLAT

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

implying thousands of us have no been inspired to start large families at a young age because of this very board

THIS!

Muh Jesus
Let's see what Jesus said:

Matthew 10:34 "34 r“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. sI have not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Luke 22:36 "He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.” The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That’s enough!” he replied."

How does Christ return to rule?
Revelation 5:10 "And have made us [christians] to our God, kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."
Revelations 2:26-27: "And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations— ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron; they shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—as I also have received from My Father"
Rod of Iron = Rifle
Nations = Ethnicities

How does Christ Return?
Luke 17:21 "nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."
I.E. Christ returns in the collective US, the body of US, the unified mind of US.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

But they are not coming illegally. They are legally paying for everything , immigrating just like any other non-muslim would do.
By current man-made laws sure, which is why I ask you what laws are you abiding by. Man-made which is just a few people at the top causing this all. Those of the race (the nation thus the people as a whole)? Or the eternal laws that have always understood proximity of people not your own always causes division and negative reactions (Cause and Effect)? They came here because the government sponsored them and thus took the will of the people out of the equation. Is that right? Is that legal? How did they get there start with nothing but the clothes on their back? Have you researched the amount of subsidies foreigners receive in our countries? Have you researched how much higher it is than the natives and how refugees themselves are even higher than your average foreigner? Somebody is paying for everything, and it is not them. That is a bold face lie or a tall tale sign of ignorance on your part.

Who are the enemies? Are they people who practice islam, or even non-muslim brown people from muslim countries, any non-white people?
Both the people bringing them in and the people who chose to come here by their own free will. They were not abducted so lets not pretend otherwise. Like an empiricist you're trying to box everything in one neat little container. This is not how the world works. This is not reality. The enemies are those who are taking actions that lead to negative effects on our people. They, as well as those bringing them in, are enemies because their presence undermines our people with higher taxes, rates of crime, conflict in cultural and social issues, fighting for limited resources (i.e. jobs), and all of this is done for no good reason other than some moralist (fluid ever changing reasons) emotional feel-good reasons.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

Attached: d2di4m2-3f298ced-ca40-4474-9e2f-4560abe2fdcb.jpg (320.51 KB, 1191x842)

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Murder is murder and we all know that. His justifications are logical in nature and I'm not saying I don't understand them. What I'm saying is that this was an act of evil, ungodly in its nature.
Proverbs 3:31
Do not envy the violent or choose any of their ways.
Galatians 5:19—21
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Attached: i-love-youyes.jpg (103.1 KB, 754x1158)

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

What I'm saying is that this was an act of evil, ungodly in its nature.

Well, there's no god so that doesn't matter.

Attached: Ev5Ux.jpg (20.46 KB, 640x480)

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Your life is ungodly in nature. For to live is to strive, to battle, to win, to eat or to be eaten.
You are alive because your ancestors killed or raped others into submission.
Cucks like you who have never faced any kind of shit from life are so full of yourself it is disguisting.

William Stewart
William Stewart

kys faggot. blood for blood. patience New Zealand, revenge is coming.
WAIT US

Attached: based.jpeg (189.02 KB, 1122x1471)

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Jesus didn't support an ethnostate
claims to be God
same God that instructed total genocide of palistianians
same God that forbade race mixing on pain of death
same God that established an ethno-theocracy
incarnates into a man of the ethnostate and only preaches to his co-ethnics.
calls half jew a dog and says childrens' food isn't for her
explicitly instructs his followers to preach his message to co-ethnics first
never redacts, but rather affirms Jehovah's laws including genocide against original inhabitants of the land
but muh violence is always WRONG goys
gtfo you boomer shill

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

By eternal laws there is no laws.
Then give the land back to natives, animals, forests. People populated kept spreading and needed more land you invaded killed natives took their land . You started this. You stole other peoples resources, commited crimes and now you are complaining about it.

Hypocrisy is strong on this one

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

AYE.

The thing is… god doesn't exist. Not in the sense that gravity does or the particles that make up the keyboard in front of me.

Religions rise and fall on their ability to provide a moral framework to do what society needs to do.

Christianity is badly failing in that regard of late.

Attached: Even-a-commissar-can-be-touched-by-chaos-and-must--bf4f8d94fb70426c28896cd34c3e4da3.jpg (75.07 KB, 800x427)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Dont forget your Go-Pro!

pic unrelated

Attached: Whoops.jpg (19.67 KB, 480x360)

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

dad8cd
If you think jesus would say killing muslims is a bad thing stop smoking crack

William Cook
William Cook

We are all one in christ, there is no man or woman, greek or jew, or roman, free or slave. w/e

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

christcucks gonna cuck, everytime

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

I guess I'm the one person that agrees killing women and kids is wrong. It's chicken shit. He could have started a draw muhammed competition and let the terrorists come to him. he could have killed them and still be a free man right now.

pic unrelated

Attached: 800px-Thermae-boxer-Massimo-Inv1055-n7.jpg (84.2 KB, 800x560)

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

might make some headway knocking out imams in mass; but the real juicy target should be the rich jewish fagots spreading "let them in" propaganda. I don't get these mass shooter guys if you're going to trade your life, put it all on the high stakes make the trade worth it. You can get a news day that they'll corrupt with their millions or you can take out one of the handful of these guys dropping the millions. You aren't the first and probably won't be the last, but for every muslim he shot 10 more where let in that day one of these rich faggots might rise to power every 10 years though you can win that fight.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

1 Corinthians 4:7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant
or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
god doesn't exist
If you do not believe, that is your decision. You are right about the contraction and expansion of religions, but remember that the root of Christianity is Christ. His moral framework is crystal clear, but the problem is that many 'Christians' don't follow it, or know Jesus at all. Constantine did exactly as you said, being a great emperor as well as a convert to the religion.
In fact, Christianity holds roots in both the West and the East because of Jesus Christ's effects on the Roman Empire, and it permeated throughout Europe because of the work of God through His saints and the lives of Justinian and Charlemagne. But I am speaking of souls, not of the rising and falling of a religion by the amount of people who follow it, because God has told us enough of what the end will be like; there will be less and less true followers of Christ. Looking around, believers can observe that everything has been speeding up towards the book of Revelation at an unprecedented rate. It's clear to me, but it is not clear to you because faith is imparted by the will of God when He decides to impart it, to those who are to be in His kingdom. Not one shall be removed from His hand.
But it is happening exactly as it should. There will be a war, nothing can stop that. The end is incredibly near.
Yes, there were many other things he could have done.

Attached: love.jpg (11.96 KB, 500x500)

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

muh land back to the natives
How devoid are you from nature to think that's an eternal law retard. That's a moralist man-made law. An eternal law is struggle and conflict. Every living thing struggles to express itself and to live. Conflict is a natural byproduct of that very struggle.
There is nothing eternal or natural about petty moralist nonsense such as stealing land or killing natives and making your home on that land. Nobody started anything. The world was made manifest exactly how it was since time immemorial.

It took not but a little push for your true internal nature to come out. All that grandstanding and posturing was all a facade. Now the board sees your true morality in all its false glory. In fact, we saw it from the very beginning, but it's always fun to knock a man pretending to be holier than thou down on his pedestal to remind him he's nothing but a man in a sea of men whose opinions are as boring, generic, and cliche as the world in which we find dominate, today. Because after all moralism is a fluid concept. As perceptions shift whats right today will be wrong tomorrow and vice versa. Nothing you believe in is grounded in reality and therefore everything you say will be wrong in time.

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

BASTE GODLY SHITSKINS ARE SO FUCKING BASED. WHO CARES IF THEY RUIN EVERYTHING AS LONG AS THEY LUV ME SOME JESUS!!!!!!
Fuck off. Aren't you are going to be late for your wife's nigger cum donor appointment so you can earn good godly boy points and give your 6 other adopted niggers another pet.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

I think killing unarmed helpless people and those who surrendered to you is disgusting.
But that's just humans. Natural selection does not favor heroes.
It does favor of those who turn a blind eye to evil for social approval though.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

muslim
innocent
fucking kek

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Remove ALL adamite filth

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Kill yourself back to reddit christnigger.

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

muslism
innocents
Muslims are never innocent.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

this tbh

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

but it's not like innocence means anything to you anyway

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

OP, nobody here supports killing innocent people, and no innocent people were killed by Tarrant. Everyone he shot was a shitskin invader, he was very careful to avoid harming innocent whites.

John Wright
John Wright

Here is the true meaning and value of compassion and nonviolence, when it helps us to see the enemy's point of view, to hear his questions, to know his assessment of ourselves. For from his view we may indeed see the basic weaknesses of our own condition, and if we are mature, we may learn and grow and profit from the wisdom of the brothers who are called the opposition.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

I’m more convinced than ever before that violence can not solve the problems of the world. Violence is both impractical and immoral. This is why I’ve tried in my little way to teach it in our struggle for racial justice that I’ve come to see and I believe with all my heart that we can not make the great moral contribution to our nation that we should make, and we can not win the battle for justice if we stoop to the point of using violence in our struggle.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

REMINDER THAT OP IS A PAID SHILL AND THAT THE MODERATORS ALLOW IT.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Personally, I cry when innocent children get sold into sex slavery by muslim migrants, or when our women get raped, but thats just because im a pussy.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Hate is just as injurious to the hater as it is to the hated. Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Many of our inner conflicts are rooted in hate. This is why psychiatrists say, “Love or perish.” Hate is too great a burden to bear.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Kill them all.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Another way that you love your enemy is this: When the opportunity presents itself for you to defeat your enemy, that is the time which you must not do it. There will come a time, in many instances, when the person who hates you most, the person who has misused you most, the person who has gossiped about you most, the person who has spread false rumors about you most, there will come a time when you will have an opportunity to defeat that person. It might be in terms of a recommendation for a job; it might be in terms of helping that person to make some move in life. That’s the time you must do it. That is the meaning of love.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Right, it's not like innocence means anything to you, that's just feels

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

And I say to you, I have also decided to stick to love. For I know that love is ultimately the only answer to mankind's problems. And I'm going to talk about it everywhere I go. I know it isn't popular to talk about it in some circles today. I'm not talking about emotional bosh when I talk about love, I'm talking about a strong, demanding love. And I have seen too much hate.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Landon Green
Landon Green

I don’t listen to niggers or commies

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Love yourself, and that means rational and healthy self-interest. You are commanded to do that. That’s the length of life. Then follow that: Love your neighbor as you love yourself. You are commanded to do that. That’s the breadth of life.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

What can I say, I see every child sex gang in my country is run by muslims, I hate muslims. Im not a genius, but I understand cause and effect. Perhaps immigration needs to stop if I want this to stop.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

Unironically yes.
I know Muslim terrorists are killing and raping innocent people all over the world
…and contrary to your post title, this appears to be doing shit.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

What are you trying to convince me of, that you are upset about Muslims?
I'm just saying innocence means nothing to you, for better or worse.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

innocence implies non-participation. If islam implies participation, could a mulsim be innocent?

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Problem with this meme is it depicts sand niggers as clever when they're really just following programming and orders. It also depicts whites as weak, when really they're just brainwashed and demoralized.

49-0 is a pretty good ratio for "weak" chicken.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

If islam implies participation

It doesn't

Lucas White
Lucas White

Sage the thread.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

What fruit do Muslims bear?

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

What I'm saying is that this was an act of evil, ungodly in its nature.
Oh perfect so you acknowledge that what you're saying is retarded and irrelevant.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

illegally
The legality matters little, both to the (((elite))) flooding this human waste in, nor to the courts and cities unwilling to deport them. Increasingly, "legality" will matter less and less to us too, and the thin veneer of civility will wash away… and we will be barbarians again.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

innocent people

That mosque was linked to isis.

newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417

Parker White
Parker White

Can you at least live stream it poopskin?

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

it doesnt
This is the point of contention here, the difference is, my perspective has no long-tern consequences, yours results in across the board death and slavery. Diversity destroys nations

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

The entire religion of Islam has produced only bad things. But you don't retaliate with violence, let alone massacring unarmed people in their place of worship. The most noble of our ancestors understood the values of virtue and truth, and the love of God. We also should carry this forward.

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

It does it's a group forming a fifth column faction in our countries with the express intent of taking political power away from us - and that's literally even in their holy text.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Reminder that my thread about wealth creation for Whites got shut down while this shit hangs up. People who don't like this place should lurk, make their conclusion and either accept we are right or fuck off.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

I believe most people know this will do nothing more but kick a hornet nest. No, this won't solve anything.

But boy do I get a justice boner watching the video!

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Consequences of the truth don't change what it is
All I am saying is that their innocence is not important to you

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

I guess I'm the one person that agrees killing women and kids is wrong.
Mudshits don't agree with that. They've shown children are for sexual gratification, which basically damages them to an incredible extent you could reasonably label this an emotional death. Their mass rapes of women cause in the women another kind of emotional death whereby all men, regardless of race, are then distrusted and feared… making relationships and families subsequently dysfunctional if even possible. Your delusion and defense of them, any of them, marks you as a traitor… and hopefully the next mass shooter targets a group of you traitors.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

Quoting the unfaithful, orgy loving nigger who made speaches made by jews to trick white boomers into enslaving themselves to blacks.

Wow quite the powerful argument you're making there.

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

If the truth is the reason thousands of children are sold into sex slavery into my country without police intervention, I will spread these lies every day tbh. What is the truth gaining my country if a few immigrant Muslims are literally innocent?

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

says the subversive roman citizen jew selling his new cult to the goyim
Fuck off

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

we are right or fuck off

Natural law fam, you need to force me out using the mods.
As far as I know it's a free board and it's not like I owe you anything.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Notice he didn’t reply to you, since you completely trounced his idiotic reasoning. Also, checked.

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

innocent
Holy fuck you guys must be getting paid overtime, today.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

The point is you don't care if they are innocent or not.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is what it is.

Adam King
Adam King

Syria
Lurk more or get the fuck out, ESL retard.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

There are no innocent Muslims, especially not those on foreign soil.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

There is no such thing as an innocent invader you kike. Just as every mudshit must die, so too must every spic, nigger, and of course you.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

Personally I believe that existing is enough to imply factionalism. If you exist and you also hold strong beliefs, ie islam, it implies membership in the islam etc faction. If youre a japanese, youre japanese, if youre a jew, youre jewish, this is just common sense to me. If youre alive you arent innocent, nobody is innocent. Thats just how I feel. Different torfag btw..

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

There is no such thing as an innocent invader
What about the children and babies?

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

They must die too. Every child, every infant you leave alive will one day grow into a possible threat.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

I was a child, today I cheer on brenton. Everyone was a child. Children are people.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

If youre alive you arent innocent, nobody is innocent.
Fair enough, all I am after is consistency.

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Population Jihad. They are only as innocent as a bullet not yet fired is.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

The point wasn't the pile of dead bodies. The attack is literally an act of meme magic.

By doing something so horrific, targeted against Muslims, with an FPS-style camera, he's intentionally creating a backlash against the right-wing.

While AT THE SAME TIME, his manifesto explains that this was his exact intention, creating a logical defense for right-wingers who have nothing to do with this (that being, that angry lefties are giving the shooter what he wants).

Top to bottom, the entire incident is designed to escalate conflict, and it seems to be working.
This is maybe the greatest meme-spell that's been cast in my lifetime (fueled with 50 human sacrifices, no less)
In the coming weeks, as things develop, we'll see if this dude actually surpasses Trump in terms of effective meme magic.

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

OP is an invader from reddit and a Christcuck to boot. More proof that the Christian ethos is dead and that they have abandoned it for a feel good religion of tranny teaching their children to sterilize themselves all the while they jerk themselves off to the idea that if they get lucky they can die for Israel.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

It is not an issue of if they should be killed, but if they are innocent.
A possible threat is not the same as a guilty person.

Oh hey fam I remember you.
Or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

From what I saw those Muslims were cut down and thrown into the fire.

James Fisher
James Fisher

They are the enemy. They are guilty by virtue of being an invader in a white country.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

see
There's no way to describe an act of meme magic that uses human sacrifices other than as "evil", however, its often the most evil people who win.

At the end of the day, a white person can acknowledge that the shooter was a bastard, but he's irrevocably "our bastard".

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

When Muslims slaughter white people it's just “part and parcel of living in a big city” and nothing we should worry about.

When whites slaughter anyone of any religion or ethnicity it is an international tragedy and white people must be stopped by any means.

Whites only make up 12% of the world population. Why are we treated so much worse than people of other races when we do the same things?

If we can say #NotAllMuslims why can't we say #NotAllWhites ?

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Because you have to check your privilege goy!!

Connor White
Connor White

There is nothing evil about eliminating the invaders from your nation. This was an act of good and of justice.

David Howard
David Howard

muh innocents
Go back to reddit nigger

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Not really. Babies and Children are not capable of making that decision.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

…And the tao-master says, "We'll see".

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Neither are dogs that get trained to kill but they are put down nonetheless.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

sage

Brandon King
Brandon King

Exactly. Why wouldn't it be justified?
War is one of the conditions of our existence.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

If we can say #NotAllMuslims why can't we say #NotAllWhites ?
You're confusing white "supremacists" with "white supremacists"

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

Irrelevant. Invaders are invaders. It is the mudshit's, the spic's, the nigger's nature to pillage and destroy. It is the kike's nature to twist and corrupt. They are evil from birth.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

You’re totally right. If you’re a true hero then find bastads that raped and killed in europe or anywhere else. Killing random muslims wont do a shit except fuck things even more. Thats why I believe this is false flag. It has no fucking sense.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

see
It makes perfect sense.

TL;DR the goal was not "To fight the enemy" or anything so simplistic.
The goal was, "To set dominoes falling so that we ALL fight the enemy"

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

They are not put down because they are guilty, but because we do not value their lives
The dog though is like a gun, the training is like pulling the trigger

Who trained the dog is guilty, not the dog itself

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Irrelevant. Invaders are invaders.
So then their innocence is not important to you

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

D>>12947440
So are you gonna fight ‘the enemy’?

The enemy is the one that kills and rapes. Kill them then. Other than that you can deny cityzenship/visa, thats all.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Its not as simple as all that, but with powerful memes like this shooting flying around, the situation could rapidly become "more simple".

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

They are evil from birth, it is their very nature. Thus they are guilty from birth.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

But not all crimes deserve death penalty.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

It's not a question of punishment for crimes, it's a question of using appropriate force to get results.

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Ah… is not as simple.. i know, mate… you’re just a shitposting being for the sake of trolling

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

They are put down because we understand that a badly socialized dog is DANGEROUS.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Invading countries sure does. The military is allowed to open fire when there's an invasion going on

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

They are evil at birth

How? By shitting and pissing everywhere?
Everyone does that as a baby.
If they are evil for that then so are you.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

Kill fucking terrorists instead innocent people. Period. Anything else is just your teen craving to see the world in flames

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

By that standard, we're all evil.

You needn't twist everything into knots to try and find some kind of "justice" in all this.
"Justice" is not a consideration relative to "survival".

The relevant question is, "For your own people to survive, how many 'others' would you sacrifice?"

"Any number" is one answer to this question.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

we will. wait my thread on pol, you faggot western.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Depending on your age, 9/11 was the greatest human sacrifice for meme magic since perhaps Dresden.

Dresden was of course the END of RaHoWa and cleary marks the beginning of the terminal phase of Kali Yuga.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Genetics. People are not so divorced from instinct and nature as they like to pretend. All races have inborn traits and behaviors.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

The relevant question is, "For your own people to survive, how many 'others' would you sacrifice?"
All of them. Every last one of them. Why is this even a question? Of course my own people come first.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Problem is that is not an invasion. If you want to change migration policies then become a politician.

Other than that your a sad psyco.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

a badly socialized dog is DANGEROUS

Yes… But not guilty of anything.
It's an animal, you blame a scorpion for stinging.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

No, you kill it.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

So we are to just let out people be killed, raped, families destroyed, thrown into poverty, and stripped of all spiritual meaning? And our response is to what? Do nothing?

Keep lurking here faggot. And if this place ever goes down, we'll still be creating armies of fake accounts to troll the fuck out of everyone. You'll come around to our side eventually, unless your kike. In which case, I have a new idea I would like to share with you.

Do you think we can figure out a way to empower HAMAS? Do you think we can encourage them, and give them such positive propaganda, they become stronger than ISIS ever was? IDK. I like a challenge though.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

No, my intent isn't to shitpost.

I've been away from Zig Forums for a while, but I came back after this attack because I saw the spell being cast.
see

The shooter's true intent, and what will likely follow from this, is the most important takeaway.
The morality of it all is dust in the wind once the blood starts flowing and everyone is a bastard.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

HAVE MOREBABIES IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEING GENOCIDED!!!
You anti-Whites have used that one for decades.
You would never use it to justify genocide in Tibet.
You would never use it to justify Palestinian Genocide.
And you'd never use it to justify exterminating Africans.
ONLY White people are told to meekly tolerate our own extermination.

Levi Green
Levi Green

No, this is your skewed definition of guilt and innocence that's the problem. We already explained why no Muslim is innocent. Violence and hatred for unbelievers are INHERENT in the religion.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

Animals have genetics too, programs have code.
Guilt is not determined by these things.

Really, why does it matter to you so much if they are innocent or not?
I don't care if the beef in my hamburger was innocent, I just eat it.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

The difference is…Muslims are basically allowed to invade with no reprecussions.
Hence Brandon tarrant.
Some White people stand up to these arrogant assholes.

This will happen more often as the days go by. And eventually, they will start going after the ones responsible for engineering White Genocide at the top.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

killing innocent people is only gonna get things worse.
Youre prolly gonna get bombed or shot dead at some bar because some muslim terrorist wanted revenge

That's the point, Juanito. Read the fucking manifesto because we're coming for you next

Attached: skin.gif (970.14 KB, 500x287)

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

9/11
Its an interesting thing. 9/11 was human sacrifice used as a blunt instrument to pound an idea into people's heads.

Ironically, witnessing the deaths of 50 people in a much more intimate fashion could prove more powerful.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

I blame whoever put a scopion in my vicinity and I kill the scorpion to keep myself safe.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

the religion
Yeah and Democrats are the real racists, fuck off this isn't yahoo news.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

There is an excellent thread up on Zig Forums explaining the inner workings of Islam and its followers right now. Go there and learn why they hate you. Yes, you.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

We have to accelerate. It's honestly all we've got at this point. War is nothing more than politics solved by other means.

They say affirmative action? We'll now say that's not enough. We need class based affirmative action. If two people have the same score, the one who has lower household income gets in. You score the same as Chelsea Clinton? Fuck Chelsea Clinton, she's an oppressor, and with the enactment of class based affirmative action, she is stripped from all hope of college.

They say we need welfare? We'll do them one better. Let's get rid of all welfare based on certain terms. Everyone gets UBI, no exceptions. Everyone gets food stamps, or no one does. This ensures welfare is distributed equally.

Let's rock the fucking boat.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Everyone hates me I'm a pain in the ass

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

I know that. But, after all, they’re not killing us, right? So then they dont deserve to be killed. Only perpetrarors deserve death. Only ISIS members deserve death.
Other muslims… they can be peacefully expelled if they refuse the western values, and thats all.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

It would be nice if Rothschild just surrendered. Or if Trump wasn't such a faggot when it comes to acknowledging white genocide. Being stuck with a "leader" who lets jews continue plundering America like jews plunder his daughter's pussy on 666 fifth ave is a recipe for disaster.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Do you honestly think they'll peacefully be expelled?

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Genetics lead to nature, nature leads to behavior, behavior to guilt. Therefore people with a genetic predisposition toward harmful behavior and guilty from the moment they take breath. All spics, all niggers, all mudshits, all kikes have a genetic disposition toward harmful actions. Therefore all of them are evil and it is justice to eliminate them.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Trolls replying to trolls. Cool place you guys

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Possibly, although we've seen what happens when people try to get rid of Muslims during the various crises on the Balkan. They are a protected class just like Jews because they serve a specific purpose. Western governments will not do anything to expell Muslims. So, what other choices do we have?

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Not a chance. We can't just start expelling them though. Not in an unorganized and unplanned fashion, at least. We would have a better chance of finding some area to regroup, kick them out of that area, and start capturing territory from there. This cannot happen today, or tomorrow, or even next month.

Someone has to orchestrate a collapse. We need a market crash.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

My understanding of accelationism is that its aim is to specifically accelerate DOWNFALL with the hope of building something better afterwards.

I acknowledge the reasons why people see this as the only choice, but I think it ignores some of the complexities of how power CAN change hands in a society.

TL;DR Accelerationists have an inherently hopeless outlook towards out existing societies, but I'm not convinced of that hopelessness.

All that being said, if an accelerationist meme magician pushes things over the edge, then I suppose it can't be helped.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

sage

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

See →

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

We can't just start expelling them though.
Of course we can. You know guns and knives exist, right?
We would have a better chance of finding some area to regroup, kick them out of that area, and start capturing territory from there.
Or, you know, go house to house through an entire ghetto of a city in one night.
Someone has to orchestrate a collapse.
Which will never happen.
We need a market crash.
Which will never happen.

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

I honestly believe we should fucking try at least.

We gave them the opportunity to live here. We welcomed refugees and they took it as a weakness signal and took advantage of it.

No prob, im not gonna flagellate myself for having empathy.

Noe we simply decide they don’t deserve it after all, so will send them tfo again to their roachholes.

Yes, i really think that would be a simple and clean solution but someone wants it the other (way more painful for everybody) way…

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

I love how every time I come back here, and especially when I talk about meme magic, I start throwing down digits like mad.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

No. I do not believe in killing innocent people, only race traitors and invaders.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Genetics is not behavior. Disposition is not action.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

And yet you still wouldn't leave your door unlocked while living in Detroit. Funny how that works.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Do you even know how many of ‘you’ are? Do you even consider how many domestic obstacles you’re gonna face?

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Market crash will never happen
Some is a fucking idiot.
Come on goys! Don't concentrate your forces to pierce the enemy line! Come at us one by one, it will work, trust me!
We're far far more intelligent than you perceive. Though, I do not wish to correct your perception. Keep your hubris, it suits you. Our philosophy, in short, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon".

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Irrelevant

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Not a good option.

That would be a serious case of putting all your eggs in one basket that has a giant target painted on it.

If we look at our own strengths compared with the strengths of our enemies, you see a divide between the enemy's centralized power (complete with ideological purity tests) and our strength as a distributed network.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Yup. That's going to happen regardless of if white men end their and their jew handlers reign of terror on once civilization.
You and they aren't leaving us much choice
if you do A you get bad thing B!!!!
if you don't do A you get bad thing B!!!!

You've played your cards. Go back to fucking plebbit, men are at work.

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

If disposition doesn't lead action, why take precautions?

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report duplicate threads.
Sage duplicate threads.
Filter duplicate threads.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Attached: a75ad8c8a6016b2c63532e1469c8a2753fff31b46de9bc4eeec29b4fb1abc2d3.jpg (15.7 KB, 199x255)

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Why not?

Listen, I don't care if you want to kill innocent people, but it is what it is.
You can't change the truth based on what is convienent to you.

Ryan King
Ryan King

None of us welcomed them, a traitorous govt fully knowing what would happen let them in.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

I remember one like this from the very early Zig Forums days that said something like "the jews are why I'm not a winner"
Got it?

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Prove the goverment is traitor.
Then go for your own goverment.
People coming here following current law are not invaders, they are guilty of moving to another country.

Robert Green
Robert Green

Most people are leftist, and most on the right aren't interested in violent action. Browsing imageboards is not going to give you an accurate idea of who's out there. Attacks like Christchurch don't accelerate anything because there's nothing to accelerate. Just the same old extremist anti-social fringe elements that have always existed in society, pretty much just background noise. Good way for an individual to completely ruin their own life, though.

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

You can't change the truth based on what is convienent to you.
We could say the same to you. The indelible truth is different races behave differently due to their genetics.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

No they are invaders.

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Amen

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

OP is right. Only chodes who don't understand satire commit these acts of violence (other than bs Psyops)

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

a traitor opens the gates and lets them en
"hey, they came in legally"
ZOG is illegitimate so your point is moot. The very fact they'd invite in hostile foreigners who kill our people makes them traitors and their invitation has been rescinded.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Absolutely not. Thou shall not MURDER. Thou shall kill when needed. This is murder and it accomplishes nothing but it increases pain, strife, and suffering in the world.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

They’re NOT. Our own laws allow them to live here.

They are illegal as most.

I, however agree that muslims WANT TO invade and control the whole world.

And that’s the only reason we need to keep them out, and THAT’S ALL.

Killing random muslims that did not commit any of our laws is a fucking crime.

Change the laws.

David Myers
David Myers

Yes they ARE invaders, they always were and they will always be invaders.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Innocent
Muslim
That right there's your problem mate

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

I believe in reciprocity. The quickest way to stop someone who murders your family, civilians, etc, is to use the same tactics against him. Once mudshits realize their families are not safe from retaliation, they'll have no choice but to either escalate or give up their tactics. Pacifism is failure and has not worked… ever. Pacifism allowed these creatures to take over Christian countries and completely destroy them.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Consistency and standards aren't their cup of tea

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

We could say the same to you.

You can't because I agree.
Different races behave differently due to their genetics.
However, only the behavior is what determines guilt, not genetics.
You are arguing for something on the level of a thought crime.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

It bears pointing out that the main reason they come to Western countries is the fact that they haven't managed to create stable societies on their own because of the selfsame religion they then demand to be allowed to practice.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Thou shall kill when needed.
It's needed.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

If they are acting according to our laws they’re not what part do you dont understand?

You’re talking about killing human beings and in my fucking civilization thats a big thing to care about.

Other than that you’re just talking abouy spreading the fire and blood and dont fix a shit.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

Reminder that Jesus showed the true path to real change.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

And we will wait for you

Attached: 1538175511338.gif (2.04 MB, 206x223)

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Our own laws allow them to live here.
Jew made laws are not our own laws. They are laws created by the enemy and we are under no obligation to follow them.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

You know anything about middle east in the 70’s? Cold war fucked up those societies.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Yes, the only way to free a Mudslime from his misery is to kill him. It is not his geography, but his mind that spreads misery everywhere he goes.

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

There are two types of Mueslims he killed the wrong ones there not all the same .

This is my view.

I’ve seen the video and the manifesto and although some of his views I deem as correct it’s very conflicting views and a wide array of choices. These people took refuge in NZ to get away from there country from the hate that they inflict on others it means they don’t believe that Islamic state is correct or live by there views there not jihadis .

Again these are my views I’m not saying anyone else’s views are wrong in this post but innocent people died for there beliefs it’s sad .

I am kiwi living in Australia . Am I a invader ?

Or is he a Australian invading NZ in makes no sense .

I condemn his actions

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Again you would take every reasonable precaution when dealing with majority black neighborhoods because you know full well what blacks are predisposed TO. The same way we know what Muslims and the various peoples of the Islamic world are predisposed to. So you are already condemning them even if you claim otherwise.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Thats another story and has nothing to do with innocent migrants whether they’re muslim or not

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

If they are acting according to our laws they’re not what part do you dont understand?
What part of ethnic cleansing through population replacement do you not understand? That's their goal, idiot. They have stated that on many occasions.

and in my fucking civilization
Are you even White?

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Maybe im not even what your idea of white contains. Im spanish.

I want the muslims out, but I’m not killing any human being that didnt kill first.

Your logic is the same of islamic terrorists. All wedterners are guilty whether they did shit or not.

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

Egypt voted its extremists into power, as did Turkey. The Iranians actively rebelled against their government only to impose upon themselves a bloodthirsty theocracy. Jews meddle, if course, but they always do. Its pure conjecture to assume the more lenient westernized governments of the region would have stayed in power even without western /Jewish interference. It's not the first time in history that Muslims violently opposed the betterment of their own societies either.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

Again you would take every reasonable precaution

And did I argue against this?
If a "reasonable precaution" is to kill the innocent, so be it.
If a "reasonable precaution" is to punish men for their thoughts, so be it.

But it is what it is.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

No, my logic is that White countries have a right not to be ethnically cleansed by "peaceful muslims" who just tried to replace me because it's [THE_CURRENT_YEAR]

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

I know. Anyway, im not killing people that did not kill anybody first.

Neither Im supporting anyone doing it.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

The difference is that barely anyone here advocates for going to an Islamic country and wantonly killing the people there. Nobody supports the wars for Israel that America has started over and over again. Islam DEMANDS that Muslims go to enemy countries and kill or convert the population.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

I agree. I dont agree in the part that random muslims deserve to be killed.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

sage

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Some we are supposed to wait until after they have raped and murdered white children to kill them? No, that's a stupid idea. Taking preemptive action is the only way to ensure there is a future.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

I know, but in my country at least, untill you REALLY COMMIT a crime you’re innocent.

To have children is not a crime for now.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Get lost, (((christian))) aka jew worshipper. No invader is innocent.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

You must be kidding me….

Islamic countries are taired of NATO invasions lol

Zachary King
Zachary King

Your entire argument has boiled down to I DO NOT LIKE THIS. That's your prerogative but don't expect others to agree.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Yes they do, and it's going to happen more and more, you don't get to be treated nicely just because you were trying to ethnically clean the native inhabitants through population replacement unlike the mean ones who rape and kill and "absolutely do not represent the real islam!!!". My biggest worry is that the culprits who imported them will get away with it.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

I do not like this because is UNFAIR and not proportional. And i believe in cleaner ways of doing it.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

If a "reasonable precaution" is to punish men for their thoughts, so be it.
We do punish men for their thoughts. If you run over a child in your car, your state of mind determines what the punishment is. Did you do it deliberately? Accidentally? Were you being careless? It's the difference between murder and manslaughter… or no punishment at all. Islam is the very definition of "malice aforethought".

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Retarded subhuman nigs that can't even use grammar, proper punctuation need to get shot. Especially when they start a fucking thread on pol, fuck off, OP. Go back to whatever christcuck African shithole you came from. Not even a native anglo, but would still remove you.

There's no point to even reply here.
Sage and ignore.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Go for the culprits and ill follow you, go for the innocent people of here and there.. you’ll have me in front of you.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Not everybody is english speaking

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Some we are supposed to wait until after they have raped and murdered white children to kill them?
That's the opposite of what I said. Try again fam.
Like I said, the truth doesn't change to be convenient for you.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Make it bloody sandnigger

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Although I agree we are all punished for our actions and thoughts it doesn’t mean what he did made any sense

So many conflicting reasons he did such a grotesque act against humanity I guess only he truely knows what made him click

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

So edgy. Ask yourself this, would this innocent people stand up for you if the same thing was happening to you?

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

I will never know, i dont know them, thats why i dont kill them.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Spam thread.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

What did the muslims do back in the days in Spain that they've done all over Earth?

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

What everybody else does?

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

If you can read his manifesto and say
this guy is mentally fucked up, he punishes people for bad reasons, he must be isolated from society for our own protection
Why then could you read the Qur'an and not come to the same conclusion about Muslims?

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Come on, I know you can stop being a hypocrite for more than a minute. What did they do in Spain back in the days that they've done all over Earth?

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Shitskins are scurrd.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

I already answered you. Stole our lands.. exactly as british ‘empire’ did hahaha

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

Attached: umayyad-bro.jpg (56.22 KB, 497x469)

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

What else did they do to the native White population that they're doing right now and how was it solved?

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Do you even know how israel was founded back in the 50’s? Who did it and what this country did to palestine and collindant countries? Lol

We’re far from ‘the good ones’

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Nothing worse that what britons did in usa.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

I will sit by forever while my enemy destroys me
At what point do you fight back? 1,000,000 spaniards left? thousand? 10? When is enough enough? Not killing your enemy and assuming they will just peacefully stop is RETARDED. No war or peoples future have ever been won by peace. That's shit to suppress you.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Yes I know, I don't support israel, they're not our people, now, don't change the subject.

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

You’re changing it. Im saying historically they’re not worse than us.

Ian Long
Ian Long

"Innocent peole"
The fuck OP.

Even if one did, what good does it do to kill them far away and still lose your own country?
Our problem isn't for us to think of some idealized commando to go fix elsewhere. It's for us and we need more folk like him that'll man up and at least start working on a real life solution.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Islamic countries still practice slavery and all kinds of shit that western society has left behind. They also to this day refuse to sign the human rights charta. Why is that I wonder.

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

No, you are changing it, we were talking about what happened in Spain back then and you suddenly drifted into israel which has nothing to do with us, because you know that what the muslim have done back then, they're doing it now. Now, reply to the question

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Christcucks are fucking irredeemable.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

First im in Spain. We have almost no muslims here compared to france or england. So is a thing that concerns me.

We suffered a horrible attack like more than a decade ago just right after we invaded IRAK along with usa and england.

Spanish population did blame the government for the terrorist attacks as they understood after our invasion was logical to get something in return.

What I mean, ‘our’ countries aren’t saints.

We need to defend our society, yes, but I dont want to kill innocent people just because of ‘countries’. If some people wont accept our rules, we just expell them.

There’s already a party called VOX that (((apparently))) is gonna do so.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

I have an IQ north of 200. I am a Christian. Deal with it.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

I know. Mate was asking me about muslims back then. By the way back then muslims at least in iberia were rather advanced compared to christians in medicine, for example.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

The Islamic Golden Age is a myth.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

what do you think, if we killed every muslim, would that stop ispam?

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

The mulsims and kikes bear the most evil fruit on this planet with close runners up of the poos and the bugs. Really there isn't another nation that bears anything but shit rather than 'fruit'. The whole Earth is ruled and guided by OUR CULTURE and OUR TECHNOLOGY…none of the subhumans contribute anything they just fuck and pollute that is all they know how to do.

Attached: 715246-china-air-pollution.jpg (17.41 KB, 650x366)

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

All immigration is facilitated financially by ngos of jewish leadership. The entire political correctness paradigm disseminates from the top down through jewish led business, banking and international foundations and the left right limits are crystalized by the articles, editorials and interviews on news programming of jewish personalities, experts and academics on networks wholly controlled by jews, who's themes repeat in the film industry, which is totally dominated by jews. All of the wars that created the conditions to motivate mass migration were facilitated by jews in the war cabinets/departments and their cited think tanks and ffrdcs. There would be no muslims leaving their nations if jewish ngos didn't organize their routes of departure and provide assistance with on the ground facilitators in africa/M.E. No muslims would be anywhere but their nation, if a global government campaign spanning 20 years didn't destabilize their rulers and fund insurgency to kill their nations inhabitants. There would be no muslims other than assimilated ones if the jews didn't corrupt the nations governments to pass law which artificially stimulates immigration purposefully.

Just like jews did all that, so did they do this, certainly.

There are millions of muslims spanning all the way into china, which is the jews next target.

They intend to use the nations of the world to sweep their doorsteps, then lead their army of global government against china in which the nations of the world all weaken. The jew has not only been busy in European and american societies but has worked long and hard to loan to china and move large amounts of bullion there through central bank lending. They are facillitating all the death and misery of the world and are preparing the world for a great slaughter. The battles of gog and magog. You are walking right into a trap. On the other side of this trap is perpetual enslavement for all of mankind. The middle east wars are the "Estherian wars". We are about to transition into the Messianic wars. I suppose its no use, warning you, but if you want to stop a problem like mass immigration, you have to stop the source. You can execute muslims on a mass scale, it will be ineffective in its finality, like scooping buckets of water out of a boat with a leaking hull.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Uhmmm I dont think so. When Alfonso X reconquered TOLEDO, they created a ‘translation’ agency that translated every knowledge (islamic and jewish) into latin.

People from all over europe came here to learn and get copies.

There were many

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Blackpill fags say we do nothing.

When we do something, it is false flag.

Carry and do shit.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

Did he voted to deport the peaceful muslims who were just born there?

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

I like this philosopher in particular:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Averroes

He has a lot to do with reinassance period too.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

i just got in a real good workout

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

I dont want to kill innocent people just because of ‘countries’
wait for the jewish governments to pass pro-white/Christian policies

That hasn't been working out too well. Killing innocent people won't work either because the people with dual citizenships don't care. This is just a natural reaction to being attacked by modern warfare. Innocent people are being used as a weapon. It's only natural to want to take that weapon away from the kosher enemy.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Nope, cause back then there was a rel regular invasion. Very different from what inmigrattion is.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

But the invasion lasted multiple hundred years, at that point it really belonged to them no? What about the poor one whose only crime was to be born there?

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

The supposed Muslim knowledge was nothing more than Greek and Latin authors whose works happened to lie around the places Muslims conquered. So what the Spanish got was a translation of a translation of essentially their own ancestors works.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

I know the power of jew ellite. I’m a christian though. Extreme violence still a difficult path to chose for me.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

That’s quite absurd in fact.

But I dont care history.

Now we have our values and they dont like them. Gtfo and that’s it.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

South African style farm murders are in your family's future user…

Attached: Boer-farmer-tortured-and-murdered.jpg (22.8 KB, 195x317)
Attached: South-Africa-farm-murders.jpg (25.92 KB, 450x337)

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

I’m sorry for them I guess.

Now we are in full charge of our country, so the ‘ivasion’ isnt such a thing.

This hitorical guilt I dont buy it, sorry.

Blake White
Blake White

I can show you pictures from wwi and wwii.

Or from yemen, irak, afganistan… you name it

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

I'm sorry you have such a hard time coming to terms with different ideas. The facts are that most of what you learned about history is wrong or deliberately skewed so as to make Europeans look bad. I bet they taught you how the Spanish inquisition was evil too.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Show us pictures of a world without soyfed bitches that want to play fair with savage animals that want to kill them and their children. It'll give us something to work for, 'us' excluding you. Dumb self-flagellating kike-loving faggot.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

At this point, it should be clear to all sane Whites that christcucks are subversive spiritual semites and nothing more.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Mainstream Christianity is nothing but another arm of cultural Marxism. Most self-proclaimed Christians know very little about their own doctrine. How could they, when all they hear during sermons is subversive propaganda?

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

innocent people

Attached: Europe-belongs-to-Europeans.png (835.45 KB, 2707x3504)

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Keep crying, your chasing cummies and tendies. I am not.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

These people came from a poor war torn nation into a developed nation. It's not their fault they were born there, the people who were before failed them. So they came for a better life.
Oh right. So these people's own leaders and the people themselves live in a shitty country, but why? It's because the PEOPLE THEMSELVES are inbred 80 IQ morons who aren't capable of creating a decent society, and their shitty religion that they all follow is so dysfunctional that it makes their countries hellish. So their answer? Move to high-IQ White countries with historically functional societies, spread their shitty sandnigger 80 IQ genes around and replace the local White culture with their shitty mudslime culture. The result? The formerly White country now has the exact same problems as the shithole they came from, essentially negating the supposed reason they went there in the first place. But we're supposed to support that. Is that your argument? Get fucked faggot. We neither want nor need these retarded invaders in any White country.

Attached: a216d6255cc32ce58692915e413c7bfb357bf7b3e693c84fcd5c1afb22cc4d98.jpeg (190.93 KB, 938x714)

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Averroes
Ah yes, another one of those Muslim thinkers who was in fact a blatant apostate and only avoided the headsman by being famous and having friends in high places.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

You can't kill 80% innocents for that.
You can sure as fuck deport them.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

The only blackpill fags are ppl that dont believe the shooter has affiliations with jewry. Mass immigration is only a fraction of the symptom of jewish world government. He would have been more politically effective and more physically effective if he made the same video inside a central bank. The only thing that will change now is more goyim will kill more goyim.

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

You're chasing your tail trying to subjugate yourself to a foreign kike deity that was designed from the ground up to destroy you and your race. You traitor faggot, don't presume to put yourself above me. You are beneath even the most disgusting kike, for you could have been better than them and chose not to be. You sicken me, and I dirty my fingers by typing a message that is directed at you.

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Hahaha

Attached: images-(3).jpeg (36.51 KB, 604x453)

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

Banks have better security and most of the people working there aren't in fact Jews. By going for a Mosque he made sure to only kill Muslims.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Something is going on with this fake rape fake pedo allegation against Michael Jackson. They keep bothering her daughter now.

I guess it is because she inherited the money?

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Lol … i see your point.

However christianity is one of the foundational ingredients of western world, right?

Yes, i sometimes wonder what are we gonna do with them.

I know to ‘argue’ with them is nonsense.

Killing is too crazy and savage in the other hand.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

No way user, they should be KILLED! THEY CAN DEPORT THEMSELVES THE SAME FUCKING WAY THEY CAME IN.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

The muslims go where theyre guided by the flow of economic stimulation. The reason they are going to europe is because the jews put them there to keep you and them busy killing eachother before they expand their borders and build the 3rd temple on the mosque in Jerusalem. A central bank would be better because most people dont even know what a central bank is, and everyone who works there are absolute servants of global jewish government whether they know or not. A few hundred of their computer key strokes probably caused a chain reation that accounted for hundreds of muslims relocating to any respective nation. The security of central banks is high, and it would be exposed and cause people who know nothing to begin to consider why that is.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Your mother, wife, daughter or gf can get raped in dark alleyway in the name of revenge
That's what he wants, thats why he did it. So that you get angry enough to seek revenge, so that they seek revenge, so that you seek revenge….
He wants conflict and he wanted to radicalize and polarize everyone because he is into accelerationism.

I think fighting Muslims is a (((Red Herring))). But then again maybe it's better than waiting until they are a majority because then we'd be fucked if ethnic interests clash. It would just be far more bloodier.
Fuck idk, it's all just a mess, how do we get out I am not sure

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Innocent? Not even Jesus believes in that, nobody is without sin. The Bible says you can't even be saved if you aren't a Christian, that you're only destined for hell especially during revelations because Jesus himself would throw you straight into hell for not being a Christian. So your godman Jesus will only forgive once not unlike us who have forgiven them far more times to the point we are to accept it as part and parcel normalcy before he personally administers a fate worse than death to his enemies. In turn, the Islamics are commanded by muhammad to enslave and murder all nonbelievers and for apostasy. The jews write endlessly about their need to enslave or murder 'goyim', non-jews. Oh and modern jews unironically worship Satan so that's that too.
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/

In the end, if you were logical, you would know it isn't possible to reason with them so if I should purge for heresy as they it would be self-defense. The Saracens must be destroyed.

Brody James
Brody James

Your mother, wife, daughter or gf can get raped in dark alleyway in the name of revenge. Rinse repeat.
Given the astronomical amount of rapes Muslims have already committed and continue to commit, I don't see what difference, as you put it, "the killing of innocent people" would make.

Besides the fact that Muslims are already engaged in both rape and murder in the West and elsewhere, your argument boils down to a meek surrender and a hope for mercy at the ends of the people who'll stomp on your face - but maybe not so hard if you're good and don't provoke them.
Yet, can this logic not also be applied to ISIS?
<If we attack attack ISIS, they'll retaliate!
As a matter of fact, ISIS did explicitly make and carry out such threats in the past - against soldiers as well as uninvolved civilians. Should we have surrendered to them too, in the hope that the jizya wouldn't be too much, and that the rape-gangs would be too tired to rape our families that day?

This is simply a contest of power and will, and he who proves stronger need not fear what the weaker can do. Should the Muslims prove superior in the civilizational struggle, we'll be fucked, but should we prove superior, they'll be fucked and there will be, I assure you, fuck-all they will be able to do, no matter how angry or vengeful they shall feel. Let us recall the words of Machiavelli:
Men should be treated either generously or destroyed. They will revenge themselves for light injuries - for heavy ones, they cannot.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

It's done nothing to help us and everything to hold us back. Christcucks belong in the oven besides the kikes and the mudshits.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

From the Gates of Toledo and beyond, the jews are always treacherous, always opening the flood gates to barbarians.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

Uhmm in spain we suffer something similar that in Germany.

We got a fascist dictatorship till 1978. Leftists since then rule media and public opinion. Of corse now everything ‘spanish’ here is evil. To be a good citizen here you need to hate spain. We had a civil war so basically we hate each other.

We’re probably the weakest morally country in the world.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Same again not everyone is same. It's not that kids fault who lay there dead he was born muslim.
Well, you know… nothing is anyone's fault, because our actions are wholly determined by circumstances, but here we are.

If someone lets a lion into my house, it's not the lion's fault that it's in my house or that it's a lion, but if I have a gun, I'll still shoot it.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

I agree, christians are by definition against violence you want to increment.

Don’t count on us.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Then why are you making such a fuss about someone pointing out that your perception of history might be wrong? This IS the board for red pills and all.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

I might be wrong like anyone else.

It was nice to talk to you. Remember we have Pelayo’s blood in our vains. If time really comes, we will wake up.

Just dont want to play any jew game.

Have a nice day.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

Do you truly believe killing of innocent people is the right thing
By definition innocent is someone who doesn't deserve bad stuff. Your question is nonsensical because it assumes the answer. It's not a genuine question. Better question would be "Do you really believe muslims who have never broken the law deserve bad treatment?"
The answer to this is simple.

YES, THE ARE INVADERS

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Animals have genetics too, programs have code.
Guilt is not determined by these things.
Right, but if you see a wasp hive on your front porch, what do you do? Do you just let it grow and attract more wasps to fly around your children and wife? Do you just wait until a wasp stings your child, and THEN AND ONLY THEN KILL ONLY THAT PARTICULAR WASP? No. You remove the hive, spray it with poison, smash all the wasps and all their larvae too. Then you don't have wasps around anymore, and you don't have to try to figure out which one is the "bad wasp" who stung you. They're all "bad wasps" because of their nature, and any one of them would sting you if given the chance. Just because one hasn't yet doesn't change the fact that it's their nature to do so.

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

go into the military
die for israel
nice try schlomo

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

The Bible writes of the Church Militant: You cannot tolerate intolerance, you fake cuck

Attached: Disgusted-kotori.jpg (43.81 KB, 491x720)
Attached: I-did-not-come-to-bring-peace,-but-a-sword.webm (3.81 MB, 480x360)

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

violence is not the solution

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

THIS…people can't seem to recognize that THIS IS THEIR NATURE…they aren't 'acting this way towards us' like they have singled us out for 'special treatment'

THIS IS LITERALLY THEIR FUCKING NATURE WHEREVER THEY GO AND WHATEVER THEY DO, TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE, TO FOREIGNERS, TO THEIR FAMILY, TO THEIR WIVES, TO THEIR DAUGHTERS, TO THEIR SONS

THIS MURDEROUS BARBARIAN PEDO GOAT FUCKING FILTH IS THEIR NATURE AND IT IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE, THE SAME WAY NIGGERS NEVER CHANGE

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Fuck off CIA honeypot spammer.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

christians are by definition against violence

Just forget Jesus violently whipping people out of places of worship, telling his followers to buy swords, admitting to people he didn't come to bring peace but a sword, and forget history too lmao

Oh and Christians retarded hard on for wars for israel that has already murdered a million of em.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

If you actually followed the doctrine in the bible you would not be. The modern pacifist version of Christianity is heretical.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

THEIR NATURE

Attached: isis-execution.jpg (22.79 KB, 780x487)
Attached: isis-picts.jpg (49.57 KB, 700x373)
Attached: this-was-someones-son-isis-tank-murder-condoned-killing.jpg (35.9 KB, 780x487)
Attached: 1413896300667-Image-galleryImage--ISIS-stoning-woman-video.JPG (27.03 KB, 634x412)
Attached: isis-homs-execution-5.jpg (64.83 KB, 780x487)

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

This route of continuous escalation wouldn't be possible of Muslims didn't do everything in their power to make it an viable at hand strategy - that's why it's best for them not to enter Western nations anymore.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

The Muslims, blacks, and Jews have nothing nothing but violence for decades and have made incredible gains in political power rather than being condemned thanks to the cowardice of the ruling class and people. So yes, violence absolutely works. History has made that abundantly clear.

Jace James
Jace James

appeasement has been failing for years. the west will keep trying it, but i think they're likely to diverge from the strategy over time.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Then give the land back to natives, animals, forests. People populated kept spreading and needed more land you invaded killed natives took their land . You started this. You stole other peoples resources, commited crimes and now you are complaining about it.

A truly stupendously ignorant statement, each word more laughable than the last.

give the land back to natives
You started it
Funny that you believe that the 16th-century colonization of North America was the first time one group of humans drove out another in, you know… 12000 years of recorded history. I'd derisively snort at you, but based on your ignorance of history and your poor English, I reckon you have suffered under the US education system, so I extend my sympathies instead.

Also, where the fuck do you believe "natives" came from? Did they crawl out from under the rocks one day? The "natives" of any land are the result of multiple migrations, you fucking idiot, and those waves have had conflict among them since time immemorial. Proto-man already bashed his neighbors head in, as did the Asian immigrants who came after the first wave to the North American continent via the Alaskan land bridge. After that, the Asian-derived tribes of North America were engaged in near-constant, bloody, inter-tribal warfare well until after the Europeans arrived.

give the land back to […] animals, forests
Animals have no concept of land ownership, and plants have no fucking brains with which to comprehend the notions of having, giving, getting, or losing anything. There's no fucking oak tree with a face on it somewhere crying because the nasty humans took away "its" forest. In reality (i.e. that thing you don't grasp), the Northern Hemisphere is quite well forested and full of wildlife, in no small part due to government-run conservation and reforestation efforts. Then again, I feel like an idiot for explaining this to such a dumb shit statement.

You stole other peoples resources, commited crimes and now you are complaining about it.
It just boggles my mind, it really does, each time I see this point being made. Now, besides the general point that humans have always done this, imagine someone arguing like this in, say, a business-setting:
We really need to bring out this new product X this quarter to gain more market share from our competitor.
<But we can't do that! What if our competitor brought out a new product and stole our market share? Isn't it hypocritical of us to want to steal their market share if we don't want ours stolen?
If it's good for us, we do it, if it's bad for us, we don't, simple as that. I know you won't agree, though probably via some inane reasoning, but it is that simple.
B-b-b-b-b-b-but what if the other people thought the same way and were mean to you? :(
Fuck 'em, that's what. Fuck 'em in the ear. I just want the best for myself and my people and I don't give a shit what crimes, or past or present injustices, or sob stories, or motivations for revenge or conquest, or claim of hypocrisy anyone else has, for if we can get what we want, then the grievances of others count for a big old load of fucking nothing.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

killing innocent people is not ever the solution for any kind of things.

killing innocent people = more blood

killing 50 people will not make any difference , you just make it worse for all.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

You stole other peoples resources
Nonsense, they are only "resources" because we discovered and proved them. Turd worlders had no interest in resources like oil until whites discovered it could be used to power the machinery *they* invented. Once they saw it had value, they did the one thing they know how to do - steal, nationalize, seize control so they could charge Whites for the use of their own discoveries in the most kiked up ways. Fuck off, brainlet.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (41.48 KB, 200x313)

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Animals have no concept of land ownership
Yes they do you dumb fuck.
twistedsifter.com/2019/01/gps-map-shows-how-territorial-wolf-packs-are/

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

OH my lord you dun goofd user

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Truth, even within the Christian faith. All are sinners, but some must be dealt with in the now rather than the hereafter.

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

innocent people
Mudslimes.
Say again.
killing 50 people will not make any difference , you just make it worse for all.
So it does make a difference, you fucking yid.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Killing 50 kikes would make a bigger difference.

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

No you're chasing dopamine and your own fear of dying.
All the while worshiping a semite religion that is cousin to forces that want your extermination/enslavement.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

I agree with you user. Do not be discouraged by the darkness of the world. God bless. Be willing to fight and kill evil, but do not be willing to kill a mere sinner, for we ourselves are sinners.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

This.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

animal territory as to area with hunting game and mating pairs
the minute the land is barren of game/mates said wolfpack leaves and doesn't think twice about how its THEIR territory

I'll repeat user's point. Animals have no concept of land ownership.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Jews = muslims.

Killing them hold the same exact value.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

he is so idiot , don't waste your time

Kevin White
Kevin White

I have no idea what I am talking about and can't read
Neat. Why are you telling us this?

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.
The context is important here. Jesus never advocated violence. I can't believe I even need to say that here.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Innocent goy!
so-called innocent
kys jew

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

imo: the thread

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

All I can do is respond with one-liners
FILTERED FAGGOT
Since you're new I'll explain. It means I won't be able to see your posts.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

The only solution possible, necessitates a beginning with nations severing the central banks. Any nation that does this will incur a reaction of war with other nation states that are on the imf world government banking payroll, it will also result in nations losing any benefit received via negotiation by said world bank, which would have dramatic impact on the immediate welfare of society, but not as dramatic as the end state of continuing the path the world is on. Any hope for a sovereignty of a national identity or an ethnicity is soley dependent on this strategy. It is an absolute necessity. Without stopping the conduits of energy which corrupt nations, no peace and no sovereignty can ever come for any group of people, including muslims and Christians. The central banks must be dismantled, and global government refused now, in the public space, while shadows of nations still placate to the rumor of law. There is absolutely no reason the muslims, Europeans, chinese and Africans shouldn't destroy their central banking systems yesterday. The only reason this shooting happened is because of rising global awareness that the diasporic jews of the world are manipulating their host nations and stealing resources to spend on destructive programs while simultaneously preparing to build their third temple in Jerusalem from which they fully and openly intend to enforce jewish global theocratic government. The Sanhedrin.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

A man's enemies will be the members of his own household.
Somehow infers Jesus never advocated for fighting for your principles based on that.
k

Attached: christssake.jpg (76.27 KB, 800x900)
Attached: jesus-fake-news.png (392.01 KB, 638x656)

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Remember.

Brenton Tarrant

He is a jew, of course he attacked muslims. Now they can blame whites and everyone who doesn't call Brentan a jewish mossad agent is helping them.

No one is going to fight on the behalf of jews, if they want to pick fights with muslims by attacking their mosques, fine. Let the semites kill each other.
No one should let themselves be dragged into another semite fight, kick them both out, back to the damn desert they came from.
Mossad agents pretending to be white nationalists is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Go fuck yourself kike fed.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

I'm going to make a lampshade out of you just for added brevity.
I'll give you your bloody holocaust, Zeke. There's not enough sand on the earth nor stones to pile high to keep you safe out there in your christcuck sponsored hideout. The truth is spreading like herpes at a bris

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

49-0 is a pretty good ratio for "weak" chicken
<Completely forgetting the many Islamic terrorist attacks which completely mock this figure
nu/pol/ truly is a waste

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Maybe the Final Solution is simply creating a front for reactionaries of any religion and skin color, one that, independently of Islam, Christianity or the status of your foreskin, keeps the NWO from imposing laws of absolute control on humanity.

Hell, I wouldn't even call that reactionary, but revolutionary.

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

But Azerbaijanis are turks?

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

media.8ch.net/file_store/6b55392e4d9fdd1f22bba660dd0ff82130b10e49cdf43d5ca9e28aa8fdfdccdf.jpg

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

this was an act of evil, ungodly in its nature
You are completely correct because Tarrant is a deep state cabal, satan worshiping, commie faggot larping as a white nationalist.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

false claims.
a satan worshipping man wont kill satans disciples

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Murder is a private act against a private enemy. Attacking the public enemy is heroism, not murder.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Me have big IQ believe me

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Who created isis?
Why does isis never attack Israel but does attack Israel's enemies?

Attached: how-convenient.png (219.21 KB, 502x1334)

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Satan is the deceiver, can there be any honour among his disciples?
Islam is a satan worshiping cult and its various sects delight in blowing each other up.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

brainlet tries religion

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Here comes the "turn the other butt cheek" christcucks to push their kike loving agenda.

Attached: 1540514649551.png (173.63 KB, 645x729)

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Disregard religion. Perp is still a larping commie faggot. 'China is muh ideal society.'

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Exactly user. Semites (kikes and arabs are brothers) they are the same people. This was brought home for me when watching a kike documentary that is no longer available anywhere online about kikes infiltrating muslim 'no-go zones' (this was before Europeans even knew what a 'no-go zone' was) and showing the HUGE WEAPONS CACHES that muslims had in Europe…they were armed with every weapon known to a modern army, grenades, rocket launchers, AK's and submachine guns, mortars, anti-aircraft missiles, etc etc etc…anyway outside of the OBVIOUS LESSON that we need to burn their neighborhoods to the ground and shoot anyone who is trying to escape I learned that kikes and arabs are so similar to each other that EVEN ARABS can't tell the difference between themselves and kikes. It only took a little more exposure before I understood that kikes and arabs are genetically identical, they are BROTHERS and BOTH are our mortal enemies.

So tl;dr…you are 100% correct.

Attached: shitskin-terrorist-blows-himself-up.gif (4.36 MB, 400x283)

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

The point of the story is to keep a minor slight or misunderstanding from escalating. It's wise advice. How in the world anybody could interpret it to mean committing suicide is the way to go when attacked is beyond me.

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Just escaping a hellhole by going to another country = invasion
Trying to seek better life in another country and trying their best to maintain what identity they have left without bothering locals = invasion
all Muslims regardless of whether they are radicalised Muslims, moderate Muslims, or Muslims only by name because they can't openly leave the religion because crazy fucks within their community will kill them for it = invaders

I don't know what it is with certain radical whites' inability to think.

Was it the cousin fucking, inbreeding of the rednecks?

Was it the decline of family institutions, causing many children to be raised without a father?

Was it the toxic shit released into public grounds by factories under the excuse that it 'has no effect', only to have it subtly wreck the brain over the generations?

Of course, none of this matters though. Keep selecting the narrative that only fits your prejudices. Keep posting pictures of Pakis demanding Sharia' Law in 'Londonistan' because posting Muslims who shared their grief with the families of ones killed in the van runover doesn't fit your prejudices.

Supporting the asshole that shot innocent people inside the mosque has just reduced a significant number of moderate Muslims who could have worked for your interests. "They don't acknowledge our existence anyway, and is about to make our lives harder. Might as well make theirs harder instead if we have to choose a camp".

When your loved ones become victims of random revenge attacks, you'll blame the entire Muslim community instead of just some piece of shit retards whose mental state is similar to that asshole.

But it's easier to blame your countries' train ride to hell on 'Mudslimes' instead of your own actions caused by your shallow, retarded, chemically compromised, emotionally ill-nurtured brains.

When the Jews complete their world conquest, some of the blood of all innocent people spilt on the way, regardless of religion, race or creed, will be on your hands.

GG, folks. Keep whining in your own echo chamber here, just like how the far left does. At least in their favor, they control the narrative of mainstream media and influence in local politics. And when they come to take away your guns, you can't do SHIT about it.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Just as Christ spoke the old Roman law of self-defense and not pacifism like a bitch being turn the other cheek. Why is this important? If you turn the other cheek and accept another swing by someone, you have full reason to justify harming that person from self-defense due to the fact that they did not stop after the first swing, which gives full authority in defending yourself. That is, if you're not a complete weak-willed maggot that doesn't fight their own battles, having someone else fight them for you. The moment one man engages another in a group and that group decides to stick up for another, that of the group has given up their individuality to face their own battles, consequentially splitting it amongst their peers who face it for them.

That is in and of itself weakness.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

They're Christian, so they're either crazy or retarded. The ones that fail to adhere to their ideology are mostly retarded, whereas the people that don't are mostly crazy. Both groups are suffering from their Abrahamic mind-virus and could stand to be cured, but failing a cure should be removed alongside their kike masters.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Yep

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-03-16-21-19-06.png (563.8 KB, 815x733)

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

I am a 'christian' I doubt that it means the same thing to me as it does to you, but I am also a believer in Ethnoglobe as well. The extermination of what is evil is not an issue for me. We all have to take sides, you either side with what is evil by tolerating it or you side with what is HOLY by not tolerating evil. I chose what is Holy and I chose to exterminate evil.

My society isn't 'dying' because I have no TOLERANCE FOR EVIL.

Attached: tolerance-apathy-aristotle-quote.jpg (44.8 KB, 564x656)

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Me too…I felt nothing but excitement when I saw that video.

Attached: rape.PNG (1.22 MB, 918x703)
Attached: saudi-man-claims-slip-and-fall-rape.jpg (390.69 KB, 670x904)
Attached: wherever-I-am-I-must-also-rape.PNG (425.43 KB, 566x426)
Attached: migrant-accused-of-live-streaming-rape-of-girl-wont-be-deported.png (623.95 KB, 1024x610)
Attached: migrant-rape-i-came-to-au-to-fuck-the-women.png (548.23 KB, 656x1305)

William Martin
William Martin

As you're illustrating, they aren't innocent to begin with. Rather they are supremely guilty and deserving of what they get.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

If you kill your enemies, you win. And the higher score you get the cooler and more of a hero you are.

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

I'm sure none of them would rather have been gang raped for months.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Jesus does not just tell someone who takes a fist to the face to expose the uninjured side. He gives clear instruction to expose the left cheek. Why would Jesus indicate that the first blow will come to the right cheek? Why would he instruct someone to offer the left cheek to an attacking Roman soldier?
Roman soldiers tended to be right-handed. When they struck an equal with a fist, it came from the right and made contact with the left side of the face. When they struck an inferior person, they swung with the back of their right hand making contact with the right cheek. In a Mediterranean culture that made clear distinctions between classes, Roman soldiers backhanded their subjects to make a point. When Jesus tells his followers to expose the left cheek, he is calling for “peaceful subversion.” He does not want them to retaliate in anger nor to shrink in some false sense of meekness. He wants to force the Roman soldiers to treat them like equals. He wants them to stand up and demand respect.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

It was a perfect piece of art and protest

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

You can't just do that
Someone is under 14 years old.
Innocent
What is a draft (war)?

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

No one was killed.
-Watch the bullet casings on the second gun; They dis-appear in the air. Cgi.
-Wax dummies and a few crisis actors.
-Doesn't mention the real problem, which everyone on 4chan/Zig Forums knows.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Kikes blatantly call for white genocide and pretend to be white when they commit crimes.
Whites are under attack for sure.
Killing innocent average working class citizens is just stupid and doesn't help white people at all.

I would say that if anyone is at the end of their rope and has the urge to kill, kill someone worthwhile. Shooting up a church, mosque, or synagogue does not help.

Surgical strikes would help.
Why is Barbara Lerner Spectre still breathing?
Why are Soros backed NGOs still shipping refugeees?
Why are anti-white twitterati living in peace while they call for the death of white people?
The people leading anti-white movements are the ones that should suffer.
When jews want someone dead, they make it look like a suicide or an accident.
Since they control the media, mass shootings help their narrative. To me it's obvious that they stage mass shootings when there aren't enough of them and any real mass shooting is beneficial to them for destroying white people.

Now think about Tarrant.
An Australian traveled to New Zealand, acquired a bunch of shotguns and rifles - specifically AR-15s (weapon of choice for anti-gun advocates in the USA), had time to write a bunch of Zig Forums memes all over them, wrote a manifesto saying it was his plan to trigger removal of gun rights in the USA (pic related), and shoots up a mosque without any hesitation or visible nervousness.
Either this wasn't his first time killing, he's a cold blooded psycopath and feels nothing, or he was firing blanks at actors.
The camera is placed in a way that it looks like an FPS video game (appeals to gamers), makes it look effortless.
Teams of shills all over Zig Forums glorifying him, proud that he head-shotted the woman crying for help.
'Zig Forums all of a sudden acts like the terrorists reddit thinks they are.'

Then ISIS (Israel-controlled terrorist group) posts revenge pics of an AK-47 with Arabic writing on it. (pic 2)

All of this is in the wake of Israel's bombing of Palestine.
This is all theater that is meant to trigger senseless violence.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (29.99 KB, 478x249)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (322.13 KB, 490x619)

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

killing innocent people = more blood
LET THE UNIVERSE DROWN IN IT

Attached: Khorne-by-alexboca.jpg (277.35 KB, 1136x811)

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Here's a fun fact: I don't give a rat fuck what my family thinks of me. The fire in my bones, that forms my very foundation is not dependent on the vascillating opinions of the weak and the pragmatic, motherfucker. Do you understand? What matters is what is right and honorable, and to die for that would be downright fucking trivial for me. My ten year old self will look back in 10,000 years and be grateful for the blood of kings that courses through my veins, only acknowledging the mewling spineless titillations of faggots like you long enough to punch you in the fucking mouth.
You are dealing with the indomitable spirit of the most powerful people that have ever walked this earth. It's in our fucking DNA, you feckless cunt. There will always be a remnant, and we do not surrender.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good not even one.Their throats are open grave their tongues practice deceit. The poison of vipers is on their lips. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness. Their feet are swift to shed blood; ruin and misery mark their ways, and the way of peace they do not know. There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

These are good points, user. And straight out of the protocols of Zion.
Aside:
Where is the best place to upload audio files for dissemination? I have made a track by track recording of the protocols from the YouTube for he purpose of sharing in a portable .wav or MP3 format.
Polite sage.

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

The political party of South Africa that calls for the killing of white people is funded by jews.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (930.24 KB, 1000x1256)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (441.55 KB, 642x718)

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Wanna know how I know your a autistic nigger, or worse an autistic Jew?

Every living thing struggles to express itself and to live

Your beleif that every human struggles to live or express themselves shows your narrow world view. As a white man living in America I can say life is no struggle. But for you a nigger in some shithole you believe everyone’s life is like that. You’re wrong. Most WHITE MEN are living comfortably.

Now if you were to claim no! I live in America and I am white! That’s false too obviously your Jewish world view that all humans (only Jews) struggle to live is just your kike brainwashing telling you this since your Jewish kind believe in the holohoax and your constant persecution (struggle) to live by the you guessed it White men

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Great.
Now jews are going to play dress-up and kill whites in revenge of their staged shooting.

Camden James
Camden James

Who cares, it's fun to watch all this shit happen.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

and here is yet another shit shill thread

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

literally

reddit

Attached: go-back.webm (1.25 MB, 320x320)

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

firebombing innocent people didn't end WWII

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Valuing the opinion of women is why we are here

William Bailey
William Bailey

based user is right

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

im a woman

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

The only mistake one could make is claiming doubt in another's statement based upon lack of understanding, which is where knowledge begins to deteriorate. After all, knowledge when puffed up in one's head only edifies their concept of the world, rather than a congenial whole via empathy and awareness. Capitalizing holy, claiming it is one side or the other, and poor understanding does not highlight a redeemed character; there is room for growth if one knows where to look, and one way to begin is within.

The Ethnoglobe, as it is called here, is still based on the material, and again, where many who claim the christian title fail to understand the matter of importance, which is that of Spirit. It is similar to the decision of being light or dark, in which case each carries a small trace of the adverse within them, causing the central issue humanity seems to be perpetually confronted with. When one fails to understand that Christ walks with them, closer than they imagine (for the mind is only limited to the capacity it is given), and still do not confront the adversary within them, we have what is observable today - husks of human souls bound to their lower attributes, obedient to the desires of the flesh, the material, which also includes violence (wrath). Are these not of the god in the Old Testament, or the Oral Torah, that is able to be discerned when reading the Bible? Yet, we move beyond those simple aspects that represent man's own dissonance until confronted by the true God, and thus His true nature, realizing what is to be understood throughout life the longer we walk this challenge which life is. This isn't a fight won by flesh and blood, but by spirit and strength discovered within. To rise above these lower aspects and drives begins the revelation of our true nature as well, founded by the pillars of higher ideals, higher ethics and virtues. Despite the difference in our DNA, we are the human race after all, and we are instructed and thus guided in the task of cleansing the corruption within ourselves. Paul says in Corinthians I "I die daily." What does that mean to you?

Remember in reading of Caesar, the idea was to corral men against one another by the concept of race, fighting one another due to a lower, animalistic/tribal nature, when in reality, it was about war of the classes that separated man, rather than a war of races. The greed has stripped us of our vision, leaving us blind and ignorant to the arrogance that looms over us by figures who exemplify our oppression and plight. Now that humanity is beginning to arrive once again where we find ourselves, the question must be asked, what direction do we take to save us from ourselves before we become further isolated from God?

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

PAUL IS A FUCKING KIKE user…OF COURSE HE WANTS YOU TO ACCEPT HIS MULTICULTURALISM…IT IS A FUCKING WEAPON THE SAME AS IT WAS BACK THEN.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Do not envy the violent or choose any of their ways
Luke 22:36 - Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Mark 3:27 - No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

We are all one in christ, there is no man or woman, greek or jew, or roman, free or slave w/e
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

Also this is romans chapter 9;6-9

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

To those here that aren't paid shills or glow in the dark, remember:
Acts of hate and individual violence is harmful and counter to who we are. When the group becomes violent, that's a completely different story. You will know when it's time.

Also, calling out this obvious paid shill. Pic very related. You and your people will burn when the time is right.

He was icy and willing to wait….

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

WHITE PEOPLE ARENT BEING EXTERMINATED.

There. I said it.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Attached: copyy.png (1.29 MB, 1136x3064)

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

12954416s
loss of habitat
predation
hybridization
invasive species within habitat

sure thing, dude.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

links to manifesto?

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

We are done with the turn the other cheek mentality. It's what got us in this mess in the first place.

Attached: 1552725192775.jpg (146.16 KB, 649x900)

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Just escaping a hellhole by going to another country = invasion
A hellhole they created themselves and will recreate in whatever country they end up in.
Trying to seek better life in another country and trying their best to maintain what identity they have left without bothering locals = invasion
Better life = Practicing Islam and receiving jizya. Also it's generally accepted that people who settle in a different country do NOT maintain their old culture. They are expected to integrate. Muslims don't. So yes, invaders.
all Muslims regardless of whether they are radicalised Muslims, moderate Muslims, or Muslims only by name
Yes, all Muslims. There is no differentiation between moderates or radicals. Plenty of surveys show this. A moderate Muslim is simply one who is too cowardly to act against nonbelievers openly.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

wow the jews spell colour two different ways in their official document, must be real

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

innocent

Attached: 4c650ba10c625b9802fafa338dfc232f96f261e37221f7d655fc9daf3b268347.png (128.99 KB, 440x441)

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

you

are

a

faggot

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

/christian/ is such a pathetic board.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

You can kill foreign wannabe-conquerors. Occupiers are a bit different topic; generally speaking there will be a time to secede and violence is hardly ever successful.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

The blacks, muslims & chinese are not our mates!!! They must be segregated again!!

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Gunning down people in prayer will hurt your cause. Did he kill rapists and murderers? Weren't some of them born in new zealand?

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Like it hurts ISIS' cause?

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

A reminder that this was likely a manufactured event.

Read the manifesto.
Someone who has gone THAT deeply into the rabbit hole and has thought as much as he supposedly has about solutions would be unable to not mention the JQ, unless he was working for them, of course. You know someone isn't a genuine nationalist if they are advocating for or committing acts of violence without having at least mentioned Jewish influence more than once in their entire manifesto.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-17-at-9.32.21-AM.png (370.76 KB, 2234x486)

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Here

Attached: ad81f5014a5f762e8724de607c7f085f.jpg (985.29 KB, 3216x4288)

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Two sides in a war both have soldiers
SOLDIERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND THEY BOTH KILL
ergo both sides are identical
checkmate racists

You're an idiot.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

And being bombed to oblivion despite the media kissing their ass is their fate, and anger mounts against them daily and more and more of the powers that be are slowly, quietly trying to distance themselves from them. Leaders want power above all else and a dead horse is no way to get it, so yeah, isis is fucking themselves.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

This weekend has been the best one in years.

Attached: perfect.jpg (147.52 KB, 812x518)

John Jackson
John Jackson

muh false flag
Zero proof means you're a schizo boomer wandered off the Q board
he didn't call out the Jews
He did
He didn't target jews or call them out enough
The entire purpose of the manifesto was to achieve his stated goals which is to DRIVE A WEDGE BETWEEN US POLITICS. That is not achieved by targeting jews. It achieved by targeting muslims. (1) Republicans hate muslims and won't rally toward them. (2) Christians distrust muslims and won't rally toward them (3) Republicans and Christians love jews and WOULD rally toward them (4) Jews themselves are split on the muslims question moreso than any other question.

Hammering the Muslims problem is what drives the wedge. If I hear another one of you tards who clearly can't read or think strategically call "false flag" simply because he didn't call out jews enough then I'm going to crawl through the fiber line and choke you to death with your ethernet cord.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

No

I know Muslim terrorists are killing and raping innocent people all over the world they are killing other Muslims, and non-Muslims too.
He's not my hero. He's a murderer.

If you want to kill then go to Syria and kill terrorists join a military or go as lone wolf and kill those scums. If you want to kill rapists in European nations find the rapists and kill them like a serial killer. But killing innocent people is only gonna get things worse.
Better yet, let's not kill anyone. Zig Forums is a board of peace.

You're prolly gonna get bombed or shot dead at some bar because some Muslim terrorist wanted revenge for what Brended did. Your mother, wife, daughter or gf can get raped in dark alleyway in the name of revenge. Repeat.
The race war wouldn't be a thing at all if immigration weren't pushed so heavily by Jews.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

THREAD. STILL. UP.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

Sorry, ban evading shill. It wasn’t legit and your LARPer is a hoax.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

(1)
There are no innocent Muslims. It’s not murder when it’s war.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

FUCK. OFF. FAGGOT.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

I'm not a pacifist, but I do believe in deescalation when it's possible. Threaten me and mine, and you'll regret it, but we except for a few tweaks from Muzzies, we haven't reached that point yet. Beyond the angry Left-leaning teenagers, there's mostly been inquiry. If the Muzzies decide to pull another stunt, another a rape or a mass murder, then I think things are gonna explode. I don't want that.

Instead, let's deescalate the situation, and talk about what the Jews have brought us to.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Why remove people that are not like me, not cohesive and my same race? Why, the same reason I pull weeds; I don't want them on my conquered lands, and so said the Lord God, if you believe in the desert god, but I shall indulge you good sir.

In the Bible, Verse 29 from the book of JESUS, paragraph 4 section 5C states explicitly:
"And the Lord, My Father, who art in Heaven, sayeth unto me, your Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, 'I say this to you, my son, the Jews did WTC and Arabs are the niggers that helped them…Jesus, ya hear me boy?! Arabs are trash!!! Tell those leftist cucks, mohammed, and those jew faggots to get blown the fuck out! MY SON JESUS IS AN ARYAN MOTHA FUCKA!…God out' and I said 'thank you father for clearing that up for the white men, such as myself. Now let's go hang us a black jewish homosexual…1488 HEIL HITLER!!!"

Checked and Heiled

Attached: nazi-jesus-(1).jpg (473 KB, 979x647)
Attached: 9780691148052-0.png (116.75 KB, 316x480)

Carter King
Carter King

CM wants Zig Forums to be nice and compromised so he has plausible deniability. Now more than ever.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

good argument

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

invaders aren't invaders so long as they depend on the violence of traitors to protect them
No. Kill all invaders. And kill all traitors like you. Innocence is a bullshit moral faggotry which stands in for a proxy on a stable point in the social game. When being genocided the "social game" goes out the fucking window, as does your moral faggotry. Neck yourself

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Mega will take shit down but you could still use it though it will eventually get reported and censored.

Otherwise check out the Topic Links 2.0 tor onion. It is primarily focused on helping pedophiles resist censorship but you can use the same resources they use to upload your material to places that it will never get taken down.

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Any invader - even woman or child - who encroach upon our ancestral homelands are guilty of severe crimes against our peoples.
They are not innocent so long as they remain in and on our lands.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY
WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE THERE IS LIBERTY

Thomas-Jefferson

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

innocent
<muslim
pick one

Attached: The-numbers-don't-lie.gif (1.86 MB, 345x237)

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

This is war

We're long past talking

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Clean your own Abrahamic cult house of child scandals before you patronize others, Christcuck.
OP is a FAGGOT!
If Jesus were here in current timeline, he would have personally burnt down the pedo-bishops himself.

Attached: images-(85).jpeg (26.99 KB, 679x451)
Attached: images-(86).jpeg (31.67 KB, 442x694)
Attached: images-(87).jpeg (13.23 KB, 460x338)
Attached: images-(88).jpeg (23.42 KB, 615x499)
Attached: images.png (30.8 KB, 366x838)

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Pretty damned sure that Sofian Al-Muslim is not threatening the prime minister but is rather saying "revenge is coming" meaning they're about to do an attack on the whites on behalf of the Prime Minister.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

This. So many retards. Also if anyone wants to call out the jews like crazy they can always write their own manifesto and then try to top his Brenton and Breivik's highscores.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

same God that instructed total genocide of palestinians
God was keeping His people, Israel, separated from blending into the other wicked nations. You seem to forget that our moral value system is based upon the Judeo-Christian ideals of the Bible.
same God that forbade race mixing on pain of death
The other nations worshipped false gods and when the Israelites ignored these commands they were met with judgment from God. Because God loved His people and wanted to protect them, their children's souls, and their heritage (for the birth of Messiah), He forbade it. Their judgment was on their own heads.
same God that established an ethno-theocracy
The line of David is the line of Messiah. God established the kingdom of Israel because they demanded a king; You remember, his name was Saul. The Israelites were unhappy with the system of judges and prophets, and they wanted a king like the other nations. God did not want to do this, but it all ended up being a part of His plan anyways; when God brought David up to be Saul's successor. But God told them before how a king would treat them, and while even David had his missteps, the later kings were very much worse; but again, their judgment was on their heads. I'm not sure if you've actually read The Bible or not.
incarnates into a man of the ethnostate and only preaches to his co-ethnics
calls half jew a dog and says childrens' food isn't for her
explicitly instructs his followers to preach his message to co-ethnics first
There was a promise made by God, and God does not break His promises. By so speaking to that woman, Jesus already showed His compassion for the gentiles (the Pharisees or Sadducees would have simply ignored her); and moments later He healed her daughter. He was illustrating His divine fulfillment of the law for those under the law, and preaching to the Jews first only affirms his priorities as the Messiah. Yes, He preached to the Jews first. But the entire point is that Jewish society rejected Him, and He was crucified because of who He was, and was raised again, so that we may all be saved.
never redacts, but rather affirms Jehovah's laws including genocide against the original inhabitants of the land
Incorrect. You're talking about the times before Israel settled into the land and became a kingdom; a period of ancient history when, yeah, they had to fight other nations; But does not God, as the potter, have the freedom to do what he wants with the clay?
Jesus says, do unto others what you would have them do to you; Love your neighbor as you love yourself. But in the Old Testament, God was bringing Israel into a land to call home and ensuring its purity; and we are at this point in history today, with the coming of Messiah happening 2,000 years ago as God planned it, because of these things that God set into motion. It is sort of hard to understand, but here is some scripture.
Romans 9:23—29
What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction,
in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory—
even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?
As indeed he says in Hosea,
"Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’"
"And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’"
And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel:
"Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved,
for the Lord will carry out his sentence upon the earth fully and without delay."
And as Isaiah predicted,
"If the Lord of hosts had not left us offspring, we would have been like Sodom and become like Gomorrah."

Attached: awo.png (376.63 KB, 511x511)

John Smith
John Smith

Pathetic false flag Illyrian

Attached: 1485-Burning-of-Jan-Hus-at-the-stake-500x538.jpg (123.22 KB, 500x538)

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Ah, but you forget—
Matthew 18:6
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Those aren't real Christians. Those are wolves in sheep's clothing who will receive judgment from God.
Catholicism is not representative of true Christianity, my friend. The Bible is what you need to read.

Attached: Ouch.png (470.55 KB, 551x550)

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

It's only worth getting violent when the normies think it's justified to and it's only justified to them when they attack
us first. They haven't attacked us enough for it to be justified to normies to get violent back. We haven't reached that
point yet, so attacking them now is only harmful to us. The normies will still sympathize with them. This hurts our cause.

Attached: female.jpg (138.55 KB, 850x1063)

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

>mfw

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (5.11 KB, 477x204)

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

when the normies think it's justified
normies
justified
Go back to TRS.
The lemmings are secondary.

our cause
'We' don't even know what your cause is my man.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Oh, also:
They haven't attacked us enough for it to be justified to normies to get violent back. We haven't reached that.
This event will help to reach that point by resulting in more Muslim revenge attacks.

Your own narrative is self-defeating.
we need people to be on board!
people aren't on board yet because the enemy hasn't been violent and abusive enough!
<that's why this one event that will result in multiple instances of the enemy being more violent and abusive is harmful to OUR cause fellow goyim!

Attached: Modern-Femininity---Tongin'-Gruts.JPG (82.31 KB, 1745x1083)

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

ABSOLUTELY THIS RIGHT HERE
Even if they'd lived their whole lives in New Zealand, paid their taxes, and looked both ways before crossing the street, they STILL SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN NEW ZEALAND. Sorry, but sometimes the sins of the fathers are visited on the sons. Tough shit.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

Christianity has always been a cult of weakness and treason.
Universalist Abrahamist Monotheism is semitic cancer, nothing but demon worship in disguise.

You and the jews and the muslims worship the same sand demon my man. You've been divinely rused.
All the other faiths - your own - that you destroyed for being 'demons'? You're actually worshiping the demon my man.
All the pedophilic priests molesting children? That's serving the demons will my man.
That hell you fear? Guess what happens to people who serve the demon my man?

Its laughing at you all the way to the divine bank, and will one day consume your very soul while laughing at you for being such a foolish, treacherous and easily-manipulated mortal.

Attached: 01c939044f4e724900061ffabab8e96ec0ad9bf73f8aa734d4bfdb9155cb07bd.jpeg (386.76 KB, 900x546)

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

You have a strange idea of value.
Mathematically speaking it's 50/1.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

I am paid by jews to post here
lol

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

In summation:
*clutches pearls* "WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE INNOCENT!"

Okay, give me a moment to think of some innocent children who died IN THEIR OWN LANDS at the hands of these invaders… Okay, I just dug up the Rotherham wiki and I have been fully reminded of the innocent children.

The rub is, you are not innocent - no matter your age, sex, whatever - if you come into a foreign land which is held by a foreign people, knowingly with the intent to colonize there and doubly so in the event you espouse a universalist faith like Islam.

Its too bad if some spic kid gets dragged along by their parent or some other scumbag to try to use them to get into the US - but they still have to go back. Just as a parent brings their child across the US Southern border knowingly and with the understanding that they may be deported if caught, the mudkips bringing their offspring into a tiny White nation like New Zealand are doing so knowingly and with the understanding that they will inevitably be brought into conflict with the native populations should they resist the rise of Islam therein to conquer their lands and supplant their people/faith.
The difference is, the mudkips think of their children as soldiers in this war, while Whites seem to think they're just raising future generations to wander around in wheat fields or some shit.

An absent mudkip is a mudkip that is not going to harm a White person, AND I HATE THAT THIS IS THE PARADIGM WE FACE, ITS GROTESQUE AND TERRIBLE. Almost as terrible as White Westerners being so pitifully weak and brainwashed as to require things to get THIS BAD… No, WORSE THAN THIS, before they are prepared to finally engage with reality in a sense that allows and motivates them to meaningfully oppose what is happening around them.
The problem is very, very clear, for those with the eyes and the courage to see it.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

I'm not paid by anyone just because you said so.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

because you said so.
Oh boy, now we know you are.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

'we'
You still got that lil jewish mouse in your pocket eh my man?

David Nelson
David Nelson

Corrected image

Attached: PizzaJews.png (373.16 KB, 420x461)

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

I am the same paid shill as before
Nice ban evasion, shlomo.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

Christ wants us to kill OP and his fellow kikes. They are the Synagogue of Satan.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

The lemmings are secondary.
The lemmings are primary.

This event will help to reach that point by resulting in more Muslim revenge attacks.
The authorities won't let the muslims accelerate it to a race war and even if revenge attacks did happen
the MSM and normies will just blame them on this event. The muslims must be the ones to attack us first to the extent
that the normies are willing to fight back. This attack harms our cause.

Your own narrative is self-defeating.
The muslims must be the ones to start it for it to be justified to the normies. Without the normies we don't have
the numbers to defeat them and overthrow our (((governments))). We get people on board by red pilling them. This won't
get the normies to join us.

Attached: uywvuyvWRFIYWbrf.PNG (714.5 KB, 1150x638)

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

There's no such thing as an innocent Moslem. Their entire ideology is about conquering non-Moslem lands converting them forcibly, and killing choose that refuse. It's an ideology of bloody conquest created by a warlord so he could justify his bloodlust.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Jesus is an imaginary character. Just like white race.

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Eat shit, TRSodomite. The average 95% of white people don't give a shit about anything except personal wellbeing and social stability. Whoever can give that to them owns them. Other than that, they're useless. Some of them may sympathize with our cause from time to time, but none of them will EVER fight for it. Normalfags don't fight, they surrender then rationalize it.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

muslin
innocent

Pick 1

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

oi vey, white people are useless, goyim.
You're not fooling anyone, shill. They'll care when
they realize they're gonna be on the receiving end of a genocide when they become a minority in their own countries. You choke on your boss' cock. That is what he pays you per post. The jew fears the mass red pilling.

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (45.79 KB, 500x625)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

No.
The ones calling for this are clearly feds or similar (((hostile agents))).

The only strategy that makes sense is to move away from the poz, to somewhere people are more inclined to your way of thinking.

Pray for peaceful Balkanization.

Reconquista 2.0 is still at least a couple generations away.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

There is no mass redpilling, and there never will be. Never in the history of mankind has something like that occurred. The way things work is a small group of elites have a goal, and they convince the average dipshit to work towards it. Even the NSDAP worked that way.
You choke on your boss' cock
The first that came to your mind was cock, awesome. Think about that a lot?

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

But where's the lie.

White people are being actively targeted by the government in South Africa and most whites there are blupilled.

"It will just get better once things get worse' is the cuckiest bullshit I've ever come across.
Move to Canada and see how that works.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

nothing but demon worship in disguise
You've displayed an extreme amount of ignorance with your last post, but this is just ridiculous. Again, Christians are those who work in love through their faith in Christ by the grace of God the Father. Christ banished demons, and a house divided against itself cannot stand. The power of Satan worked hard to diminish Christianity at its roots, but it works today even more tirelessly to get people to believe what you believe, that God is not real or that He is not the God that The Bible says He is. But He is that God, the one God; and He has done something for us in Jesus Christ. But that same Christ that came first as a lamb for sacrifice, so is He the lion that will bring destruction to the wicked soon.
If you do not believe, you set yourself apart by your decision; but it is part of God's plan. He is no 'sand demon', He made a covenant and He has kept it. Even today His work can be seen, but not if you do not have eyes to see in the first place. Without the grace of God and the knowledge of His glory and His salvation, you're blinded to the truth of God. And so I will pray that you are saved, nevertheless His will shall be done. But I will not let you post falsehoods about God without defending our Lord. I will be there at the Great White Throne Judgment, all of us will be; and if you continue in the darkness, you will not be numbered with the saints. I'll just be giving you that look. You know the one; the slow, head shaking, 'I-told-you-so' look.
May the Lord Jesus have mercy on your soul and may you see the truth in Christ yet. Time is short, and if these happenings have gotten me to see one thing, it's that we are ==accelerating== faster than ever before to the end of this era.
Peace and love in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ

Attached: thumbs-up-for-your-soul.jpg (33.06 KB, 300x265)

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

I'm not sure whether killing these Muslim invaders is right or wrong. I tend to appreciate the turnaround this might bring, and I rather see it as a live-saving measure to kill the killers. Hopefully it will help us out of the sheer depravity we've been pushed into. But, regardless of all of that, I can see you're trying to the do the right thing, and I really appreciate that. So I just wanted to say, thanks for striving for righteousness, user!

Mason Green
Mason Green

Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up. Paid shill thread still up.

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

"Christians would never post of their own volition to try and convert others to Jesus Christ"
"Must be paid shills"
spam ensues
why do you do this?
Jesus is the truth and this whole thing only takes us one big step closer to the end. It's time to repent user, He is coming!

Attached: 1549903287745.png (151.64 KB, 344x335)

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

Pray for peaceful Balkanization.
No. God should use His whip.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Yea and it aint going away because its exactly the kind of nonsense the owners of 8ch want on Zig Forums

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Reported for violating rule 2.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

They weren't innocent. They were literal ISIS harbourers and fighters, many from that mosque were killed by our own western governments. Worst of all is that video they made, proudly boasting of genociding New Zealand, Europe, and the world for pisslam. His attack was entirely strategic and you are a traitor.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

okay this is epic based

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Not good enough. Intent is only relevant in relation to the action preformed.
Do we punish someone for murder or manslaughter, when nobody was killed?

The killing itself is kind of a big thing to overlook fam.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

are you really blaming all of New Zealand for this? if so, you're just as much of a faggot kuffar as that (((ourgoy))) coward who shot at unarmed targets.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

/thread

Mudslimes, sanniggers, niggers, spics are raping, murdering, thieving-turning whites into victims in their own countries, and it's turned out well for them:

Western countries still letting them in

Attached: 2050Europe.png (1.56 MB, 1200x768)
Attached: civilization.png (1.19 MB, 942x661)
Attached: europeannow.jpg (43.2 KB, 489x489)
Attached: uk3.jpg (2.86 MB, 1593x1773)
Attached: uk6.png (325.17 KB, 615x593)

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Innocence is gay.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Someone has to fuck your women

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

It's on everyone's mind.
The inevitable conclusion.
The sign of the times.
The true meaning of the end times.

Everyone was in it together.
We all had the same thought.
Every calculation, every rationale,
Every single datapoint lead to the same thought.

We all sang with a smile, as we loaded our guns.
We took the shovels off the handles and replaced them with knives.
We took our belts off and tied on little razors,
We replaced our sanity with murder, and finally the killing had begun.

And we all went on together for the conclusion of humanity.
The governments all lied, and the religions did too.
The society was a lie, and at this point, everyone knew.
So the one conclusion we were drawn to began to sap our sanity.

It was finally time.

Finally time. Finally time!

Finally time to just start killing everyone! EVERYONE!
I won't be the first. And it won't even be you. There's no one to blame.
We'll see it start to escalate, slowly at first, the military does this as their job, you know, so it's not like it's out of place.
And then more and more and more will come, everyone's in it together now, and we're all going insane!

A concerned mother will look at all the bodies, and go to the police,
She'll ask meekly, "Sir, what will you do with these?"
And the policeman will smile nicely, pulling out his gun,
But his laughter did not stop, as he shot her again and again, simply for fun.

The prime minister of our land, and even the queen as well,
Asked simply for order, for us all to line up nicely.
But the face she had on was amusing, as her eyebrows went too high,
Her smile was pulled tight as she started to massacre the people, hundreds at a time.

But she wasn't alone, no one was, because everyone was dying.
And better yet: Everyone was killing, and it was the truest joy.
Nobody was spared the lust, not men, not women, not children,
The little children would pick up the tiniest knives, and stab stab stab!

The most simple conclusion, the one thing we all had to do.
All at the same time in unison, we knew the day had arrived.
Yes, it all happened in just a single day, that wonderful conclusion,
Perhaps a year or three from now, no one truly knows the date,
However when it happens, we know it would never again abate.

But it all happened at once. Everyone looked around and decided:
The day is finally here. Killing day has finally dawned.
The smile was on everyone's face as they were coming home from work.
They thought simply: "I think I'm done working now, as there's nothing left to do."
"We've poisoned the land, the air, the water, the trees, and there is no future. It's time to simply end this, before we suffer more."

They looked around, and realized everyone was thinking the same thing.
Everyone had a special sparkle in their eyes, a smile on their face.
Everyone saw each other and began to rush home with delight.
They had to prepare their weapons, for the coming of the night.

The greatest minds of the century pondered what to do.
These wise scientists suddenly knew what to do.
They built a machine, a killing machine,
A robot that has a gun. The robot began to move, and then went door to door, bringing everyone a weapon. A special weapon for each person, delightfully unique, each person was armed now, and filled with deranged glee.

People looked around, and all they saw were enemies.
The inevitable conclusion of the 21st century had finally been reached.
Not Mars, not Venus, certainly not happiness,
The one single conclusion was simple: Everyone is an enemy, and they all have to die.

Yes, everyone is an enemy, and everyone has to die.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

No faithful Muslim is innocent. Their immigration into our countries and practicing their faith (with all it entails) is a form of jihad, the holy war aimed against us. They are all fighting this war.

Attached: islam.png (1.96 MB, 1318x6988)

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Hm. Maybe I have a specific apology to make to the US government. “They do” indeed… Blight.
The above is as much apology as is practical to give, and in any case the problem might still be fascistic liars who claim that “having set the minimum wage, even were it an error, taking it down might create a problem larger still” as an excuse to conserve blunders and suppress progress.
There are techniques that aren’t practically effective - certainly not as implemented by China and Cuba.
I didn’t actually care much for this post when I wrote it buuuut it got banned and memory-holed. Whoppersee.

The password is bananas ;)

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

The elite have literally left zero political alternative. The two possibilities are to allow invaders and the destruction of our county or revolution. And there is no middle path because the middle path is just slow rolling the first.

There is no other way and compromise is failure…. I mean I don't see anything else to say/argue here.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

And Christians wonder why they're not taken seriously.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

No one is advocating killing innocent people. You really think Brenton would kill all those people, lurk imageboards, and not say anything about jews? It was a falseflag that they are shilling trying to create a false common consensus.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Quit lying. We all know he mentioned kikes. He said he doesn't mind the ones that stay in Israel and don't bother people. Translated for sub-80 iq faggots like yourself: "Kikes that leave Israel to subvert other countries are bad."

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Imagine being a kikestian that virtue signals so hard against doing anything beneficial for your own people because masochism and lust for torment are buried in the heart of his evil semitic abrahamism religion.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

holy shit my mind = blown
this was a kike doing what kikes do best. go into mosques and shoot unarmed men,women and children..

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit