The White Dialectic and Containment Nationalism

The White Dialectic and Containment Nationalism

In the wake of Tarrant’s attack on ChristChurch Mosque, a rigorous debate has broken out over the merits of acceleration-ism vs optic wary civil discourse. There are pros and cons to both, which have been re-hashed ad-nauseum. What I want to propose here is a third way in which both factions can work toward the same end. The methodology has already been proof tested by trolling experimentation on the chans themselves. I am terming this method “Containment Nationalism” which should spark immediate memetic recognition into those already keen for a third position escape from the accelerate vs slow boil debate.

Containment nationalism is quite simply a version of containment board tactic, the very well-spring of our current form. By trolling a targeted populace to the point of confusion, it becomes the nash equilibrium to isolate the chaos into a containment board. In this case what we are trolling is a nation, and our methods of trolling are politics, memes, arguments, civil disobedience, and yes even less savory remedies. Our goal is to force a nash equilibrium point to be recognized by our political adversaries and then engage the inevitable ejection of our people into a dedicated territory, a containment nation. In fact this option should be seeded among our enemies as a simply escape to the intractable growing problem. This works because if the environment is constructed in the correct way, literally everyone will want the solution to be realized. White nationalists get their ethnostate, non whites are free of the constant fear of whites, politicians get their moral posturing.

How we Achieve This: White Dialectic

The beauty of containment nationalism is that all is required is a combination of principled and unprincipled trolling. Principled trolling corresponds to the optics wary, rules abiding, domain of arguments and political and meta political efforts. Non-principled trolling corresponds to sock puppets, memes, false flags, and Brendens. These generate the dialectic which serves the function of forcing the non white elements of society to neither be able to fully demonize nor fully ostracize the movement. This maintains the tension necessary to catalyze the third position of balkanization.

The principled movement garners the sympathies of white and white neuro aligned people. The non-principled movement garners the fear, condemnation, and polarization of the non white and nonwhite neuro aligned people. This combination of sympathy and fear generates the third position force, as if two vectors are combined to generate a third, perpendicular force.

What is crucial about this is the non-principled forces must always claim the Principled forces are not Principled ENOUGH. Meanwhile the Principled forces must always disavow the non-principled forces but then immediately insist the only way to stop the chaos is to concede to their demands. “If only you had listened to us.” Must be the constant refrain of the Principled forces when faced with the consequences of the non-principled. This permits the Principled forces to be empowered by the non-principled forces, through the operation of polarziation while simultaneously receiving minimal backlash except from their pre-existing opponents (who they are not hoping to win over anyway). Meanwhile the non-principled forces reinforce the racial divide and force polarization through the use of fear, chaos, intimidation, false flags and other measures.

Attached: black_sun2.png (3000x3000, 345.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=nash equilibrium
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans love the sound of their own voice and I can't wait for them to turn into Mexico. The idea that north American whites will rise up, is the most ridiculous part of his manifesto.
See this cringe effort post^

just snackbar a synagogue you cunt

Bad optics, goy!

I mean this is the exact dialectic Islam uses itself to great effect when they pretend moderates exist.

I love all these salty tourists stroking their egos by posting here, thinking they're the first person to ever think of doing this.

You're going in the gas chambers too, nigger. You think we don't clock everyone's IP addresses who visit this site for when Day of The Rope comes?

This is important meta

If you really want to create a divide that is so obvious even normies couldn't ignore it, you need a Pan-Nationalist Party. A group that advocates Nationalism for all races and has different representatives on both sides. It would be easy to get black nationalists on this side in the same way that Rockwell did in his own time we just need to find the next Malcom X. You could literally point to the Black section of the party and say "How can you compare us with these extremists when our party is diverse and peaceful?

Attached: dc26d418d3e31d5746a04b92b67bf5328e87eca3d0ed50e804b8452daa21c244.jpg (720x563, 63.96K)

So basically, you want the normies to create a Trashcan ethnostate for white nationalists.

Bump, mein negger

Attached: 1527541051793.png (930x1060, 1.02M)

Could work but I highly doubt you could find another pan-nationalist to work with. All their leaders are corrupt on the kike dole.

Attached: 1db4ccf5e34b96bcedeaca977847639f0c3684bea185c9324bdb4a771193b576.png (499x662, 211.11K)

Bump. What's a Nash equilibrium

lmgtfy.com/?q=nash equilibrium

Interesting
Bump.

Attached: 0b25684aeac6071edc34674d0277b61ddeda6864c987208e284cbba6b746e5c6.png (2000x1000, 66.08K)

I feel the more likely outcomes are the purported goal of some Accelerationists (large scale racial-civil unrest in white countires), or simply the elimination of any kind of white political action (what's currently happening in our societies). We either go out loud or quiet, I really don't see how the PTB would allow for a "containment" nation. Are there any historical examples from a post WWII timeframe?

Attached: 5c3192fb9e310bd35b98f4368321d4190d14e5ffd70d74e7cee53c78b9d0b985.png (193x200, 4K)

Israel
Baltic States
Macedonia
Bangladesh
others

In your own words dummy, in order to progress the thread

Well if anyone has any individual names they want to drop as potential pan-ethnic seperatist leaders let's hear them.

It's not enough to accelerate you must have a party within the discourse to push your demands.
It's not enough to push your platform you also have to accelerate to generate polarization.

i don't believe in psyops information tactics
good luck with your grand strategy meme game though

I had a very similar idea the other day after reflecting on the mosque attack. It's the best option forward for a mostly lost right wing movement. We need to push forward the idea of "Don't punch right". This was a big issue when the alt-light started attacking the alt-right, and it's a big issue when right leaning guys attack Tarrant. He pushed the overton window so far that it will allow the discussion of mudslimes in our countrys. If it doesn't and the censorship continues (it will) then more and more people will radicalize until the discussion can be had.

For us to get anywhere we need normie friendly army within political discourse that leverages tension generated by partisans. The partisans need the mainstream party to anchor the discussion and push the narrative. The mainstream needs partisans to pressure the center and consequently pressure the cucks in charge desperate to keep it all together. This dialectic works in tandem as long as each underdstands the implicit purpose of each.

Its best if partisans are lonr wolves but mainstream is well organized and unified. Mainstream must always plead the case of the partisans while denouncing their methods. This amplifies the polarization effect by making whites feel safe from partisans and like their acts work toward their interests.

Normie friendly arm*

Good example would be nick fuentes types:

Create the problems and offer a solution. Make the problem white people themselves, then offer a way out which corresponds with our own goals.
It's an interesting strategy but difficult to engineer intentionally and large potential to backfire.

You have to have control of media to engineer dialectic like this. Currently there is 'freedom' of media of sorts for dissenters, but only those that go looking for it find it. Others are stuck mindlessly in front of the Electric Jew getting their agenda bullet points from a CIA spokesman over at CNN or NBC. Starting hitting them where it matters. If you popped one of the press units allowed into the White House, like Jim Acosta, it would most definitely be on the evening news and the President would get involved and everything. Make the next journalist that publishes some rag article calling for the end of 'whiteness' fear for their life.

A shekel for the good goy

Attached: Warren, Lewis, and Clark.jpg (720x720, 72.13K)

When you realize the media cannot help but respond to certain narrative then you realize that we already do control the media. Tarrant proved he could "call his own shots" so to speak. We can do the same. Even when you tell them what you're doing their narrative forces them to report it a certain way. This is a weakness that we can exploit the hell out of.

I don't advocate violence personally but we need to surf the violence instead of cringing at it like all these boomer cucks. Surfing it means we keep nailing home the narrative that "all this can stop if you only concede." If we play it right we can make it the elites' idea to "briar patch" us into an ethnostate exile deal. Imagine for example if we created an anonymous petition for white nationalists to be granted their own autonomous region and got 10million people to sign it. This bypasses politics entirely and cannot be ignored. The media would go nuts, but the more they cover it the more possible it becomes as a viable "out."

whyt dwalectshits aan cuncunmunt nayfonamism

Lord, so you really think normies will be that highbrow?

This is not for normies you dumbfuck

(heil'd)

There is no debate, retard. Accelerate. Kill subhumans. Read the manifesto.

I see what you're saying and I think it has some merits. I just think there should be more emphasis on acceleration with those of us with the means and capabilities of infiltrating important positions to do so.
Those of us who have had any chance of a somewhat happy life ripped away and are ready, willing to, should become the next Tarrants. However, the attacks should expand to political targets.
Those of us who have the ability and resources should infiltrate positions of power and operate politically, in a clean manner. Officially they would be separate from Tarrants, but ultimately working to that goal. I, for instance, have the possibility of becoming an attorney and going on to do for the movement from within the currently kiked institutions. I think that would be the principled apparatus you refer to.
There needs to be those in positions to advocate the change that those committing the violence are giving up their lives for.

Attached: IMG_5257.JPG (362x375, 61.6K)

Exactly what I've been thinking for a while now

We already learned with GamerGate and NotYourShield that virtue signaling towards the enemy does not work. Grow a pair that clang and accept that some people are going to view you as a villain. It's not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

I dindu nuffin.

(heil)
Good post

You need to go further.
You need to CREATE these people. It would require a worldwide journey, or several undertaken simultaneously.

Heroes could emerge. Legends could be forged.
Just a thought, for those lamenting a world without adventure…

interesting idea

I think you might be onto something here.
I find your framework a little bit vague though, so I’m having trouble understanding it more precisely. Could you give a specific example of talking points and expand upon this a bit from both perspectives?

Are you suggesting both sides implicitly express a goal of racial separatism or start with something less extreme?

My concern with the “white ethnostate” solution is that it’s an advantageous way for the enemy to isolate the remaining pro-white elements into a controllable territory that could easily be subverted and then destroyed in the event of international conflict.

You first, you worthless pig.

Nigger what the fuck is this shit?

It's typical homo assault games.

Stop shitposting
Bump for interesting idea

Bump, we need all the ways to defeat (((them))).

Attached: 893.jpg (990x990, 57.17K)

Op, where did you go? Need more details on this tactic.

Pig mint nationalism is retarded, and unlike the involuntary suffering of actual retards who do their best in life, people who have shattered their autonomy back to skintone slavery could actually make better choices.

Hive mind.
I've got to the same conclusion the day Tarrant acted and delivered his manifesto. That's the obvious best strategy and it's exactly what D&C shills try to deter.

That's why it's always important to keep purists in the correct path: a path of feasible action. Never allow them to be lost to shills and blackpillers. That purism is good, as long as it doesn't block the way of others and their own to our goals. Theoretical purism is good, as long as it doesn't stop others from acting for the cause, and it will for sure serve as inspiration for future actions.
There are these who want to isolate themselves from society, and these must succeed in what they are doing and with good practices, so they become an example and a pillar of society in the future. There are those who want to save civilization and its cities and have them in what they see as their best forms, so they must fight to defend the "best form" inside urban areas and artificial institutions. Either civilization collapses or not, both will have worked for the same goal: protecting what they value as good, be it the white race, their own ethnicity, culture, morals, religion… They will have given good example to others and will recruit more and more people to our causes as they succeed.
There was that user asking for us to hide, keep low profile, and use guerrilla tactics. It may work for some of us and the tactic shouldn't be dismissed. There are those who want to keep pushing politics to our favor, and they are correct: for sure it's important to bring political active people to our causes. And those who want to red pill out in the open, not fearing the retaliations and defamations, wearing the truth and the insults for telling the truth as badges; these are not wrong as well, as it will pull the overton window to our side. The accelerationists as well, they will bring awareness to the problems, and who disagrees with them should not waste their energy in internal disputes, but rather convince people, with their apparent moral superiority, that the accelerationists aren't wrong in their goals, but only in their methods, and never back off from the Truth.
Any opportunity for synergy should be embraced. The opportunity, in any conflict, to move the "vector" of change to our common goals should be embraced. It's better to use our energy in these things than in seeding discord among ourselves. It's better to try to attract normies to our narratives and our "good sides" than to allow them to fall in our enemies' traps while we waste our precious time.

We can vectorize both (or many) sides to a common direction and bring common folks in these dialectics of ours. Since the Truth is by our side and it's the base of our causes, people will soon realize they are going in the right direction, progressing against all the kikery that corrupts the world and is threatening our genetic, cultural, moral and spiritual existences.
Even though they don't even acknowledge jewry is a thing or how deep (((they))) are pushing degeneracy to us, they will soon realize their progress in the direction of what is good. They will remember what good really means and will want more and more of it.

Our enemies use dialectic traps to keep normies in their leashes. We won't need any leashes, for we have the Truth. When our enemies' bubbles of lies start bursting, their traps will be of no use. And then we will have our people's hearts and minds longing for the Truth, longing, as they will soon realize, for our common goals.
And we will be there for them. Whatever methods we choose, we will be there to show the path.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (220x409, 141.68K)

Correct me if I'm wrong OP as I try to boil this down:

1) Don't punch right
2) Seed the idea among the normies that the best way to deal with us is to cut us loose and give us our own IRL "Containment board".

If it's just that simple, I'll spread it around.
Anything else?

Attached: white supremacy.jpg (1200x1175, 212.76K)

Good summary. One more point
3) Let the extremists and separatists disavow each other. Don't the dialectic work.

I mean don't interfere. Let it work. It's important that the mainstream elements be able to disavow the extremists. But as the inner party we should understand they work toward the same end.

You must secure the existence of your people and a future for your children.

Attached: 1539733186583.png (640x369 484.81 KB, 60.15K)

Good thread, good idea and an actual productive one with a solution to a problem. Blessed thread user.

This thread needs more eyeballs

Finally a good quality effortpost and it's buried under trash

Attached: POLAND NO.jpg (204x255, 23.84K)

What a pointless post.
Eject that dildo out of your ass. (((You))) get no white European lands.

lol. I forgot I was already here.

Stay scared moshe.

Shut up kike

What I have learned about pol so far.

If you're not over 6 foot tall, you can't be white
If you're not perfect in every way, you can't be white
If you've ever spoke to a person of another race, you can't be white.
If you're not a laborer, debt free, or living in the perfect conditions, you're not white.
If you're ever accused of sexual impropriety, you're not white.
If you're a member of a royal European lineage, you're not White.
If you've ever learned an Asian Martial Art, you're not White, even if it was follow up to a HEMA.

That's just a part of my list. Don't get me started with the leftist cunt issues that prevail throughout the people that read this site.

The fucking trap and HUF bullshit games. The utter nonsense that prevails here and the lying chearing criminals that enable all of it while destroying people that they can't compete with on an individual basis.

Don't get me started on the fake fag heils and the queer homoshit that prevails here now.

…you want to be Singapore?

Enough with this universalizing bullshit. Quit coming up with schemes to prove to your enemy that you're not a racist and take your own side you cuck.

Do it then.
You'll see how difficult it is to reason with blacks.
I swear to god, if you could accomplish this, I'd join your party and advocate for a black homeland along with a White one.

Guess you're not white then

I see the FBI is still pushing mass senseless violence. It does nothing. This is what they want. They are horrified of the idea that some Zig Forums niggers would copy the mexicans and quietly capture a city so they shill this dogshit that is diluted into nothingness. This random dogshit is unsustainable and doesn't produce and sustain the next generation of warriors.

Niggerbrain, keep to the 9-5 and reproduce. Leave the thinking to your betters.

That's not what I said at all, liar.

Also, why are you so afraid of people learning how the Mexicans and Muslims operate and take over their cities? Are you FBI or Mossad?

Dear /Baphomet/: I'm looking for someone who can organize some old-school /b/tard shit against the enemies of the white race.

Any target you select is a good one:

- hijacking or disrupting television broadcasts max headroom style.

- hacking or taking down websites chanology style

- completely taking over games and social media habbo hotel style

- flooding important phone numbers with prank calls girl talk style

- ruining businesses, events, and other institutions chanology style (pizzas, protests, disruptive pranks, flash mobs, etc.).

- ruining the lives of individuals and driving them insane (especially powerful well-known jews like george soros in the usa, the rothschilds in england, etc.).

For some reason I feel like the way trolls of 4chan used to do things was the most effective way of achieving the goals of taking down giants, they won't expect it due to how relatively orderly and lowkey Zig Forums is, and it was successful against so many targets that were thought to be untouchable.

scientology is a joke now, but they used to be powerful enough to successfully infiltrate the CIA and command the respect of the political and business elites as well as celebrities.

Imagine, a bunch of pranksters making monsters stir in their slumber, knowing that there are those who are defiant enough to poke fun at them, the sheer silliness of the attacks makes them hard to drop a iron fist upon due to how the public would see it.

Meanwhile, their organizations which they paid billions for are unable to successfully conduct their intended purposes due to constant harassment that is also silly and inane in nature, the problem become embarrassing for them to deal with, and this has a negative effect on public perception.

talmudvision shows used to indoctrinate the public are constantly interrupted by unscheduled "commercials" that render them unwatchable.

flash mobs show up to unwittingly disrupt planned private meetings, and even private places such as universities are being disrupted as well, they can no longer meet up and strategize.

we enter the places that must not be entered, and deliberately offend those who must not be offended, all anti-whites, gays and trannies, niggers and spics, muslims and "refugees", centrists and "conservatives", feminists, and of course, the jew.

if we cant target high-profile individuals, then we can effectively disable them by targeting the lower level individuals they use to work through.

we should also make them lose money as much as possible, even though the bankers may be willing to top them all up when they run low on funds, if the drain is constant and in all possible places, it will force them to play their full hand to keep things stable as one piece falls after another.

You know what the enemy is like, so you are well aware that I'm suggesting a declaration of all out war against the motherload of all lolcows, they are mentally disturbed authoritarians pretending to be the cool kids rebelling against the oppressive system keeping them down (and to blame for the consequences of all their actions and their failings), we can use this fragility masquerading as cowardly bravado to get them to tear each other apart, throw them into chaos, and keep them from being effective in any capacity.

I won't be dishonest with you, this is a dangerous trolling operation, the enemy presently has control of the state, and that includes your local authorities, this is why your actions must have a cover that protects your brothers and lessens the possible punishments and defamations that they will try to stick to you, silliness is a shield, but not your only one, the best one is to ensure you are never caught in the first place.

If you are caught, you must blame anonymous for the crimes you committed, all of you must blame anonymous if you are caught, the group has a reputation we can coast upon, and retards will assume they are still relevant, stay on this course, and we turn the left against itself in paranoia, as many of them have adopted anonymous as a part of their own public identities.

wearing guy fawkes masks might be useful for laying the blame on anonymous for these operations, buy them and wear them.

anonymous is full of lolcows anyways.

Where the fuck are you? I came here to procrastinate by arguing with a shill. Where's the rest of your case, you no brain FBI nigger? Tell me all about your grand plan to kick start the RAHOWA. Tell me about your strats to pwn the TV Jews at their own game, stupid trashcan nigger piece of shit. God, I hate you niggers so goddamn much. You can't even argue your dogshit. Just a bunch of fake agreement over random violence with no concern for physical reality.

Not even that, just the unprecedented elitism of pol.inc is what drove me away in the past. Forcing people to uphold unrealistic standards and dissavowing anybody who doesnt fit under a certain criteria is the bottleneck of this whole idea (pol, pills etc) you cant expect everybody to live by your fantasy world utopia rules. Not saying the ideals and morals arent good but unnatainable to some. I’ve been thinking about this recently; what people REALLY want is the goal of the lefty fruit cakes: an utopia ( inherently unrealistic by definition) but the morals and reality of the right. What most normalfags (and also other channers) want is not a fake forced utopia but an organic moral and good society slowly striving towards something better while at the same time not be shat on completely for their own shortcomings. Thats the real future and “ideal” society; an inherently good society trying to get better.

Oh and inb4 >centrist
Fuck of pajeet with your gay ass projection

Containment brings defeat. Violence and dominance by genocide brings victory.

The reason why you don't want to be "shat upon" is because of your cancerous ideas of personal dignity. Humans evolved to be religious, no atheist civilization ever existed or survived. Why? Exactly because we are flawer. The solution is not tolerance, the solution is endless moralization and upholding virtues over peoples heads day and night.

The only civilization that avoided collapse by degeneration as described by Sir John Glubb in his work "Rise and Fall of Empires" (hence accelerationism) was the Spartan civilization.

You cement rules and uphold them, you don't become permissible and soft. Each generation must be STRONGER then the previous. If parents generation is the one giving you a lecture and not the other way around, society is done wrong. Each next generation must evolve further to become stronger, smarter, quicker, more determined, more resilient against seduction, less reliant on first world amenities etc

Also, you have to realize that if far right takes over it will not be as purist as memers here say. Don't fall for it. Remember the Croatian war criminal who drank a shot of something in Hague tribunal for being pronounced guilty, despite already serving time and looking at being free… His wife is a Muslim!

There are/were also numerous examples like this, so don't take them too seriously, it never goes like that.

Not being an estoric smartass cunt but “stong” is subjective and most of the ideals of pol are and as such anybody can say “you are not part of pol.inc” which is my whole point. Lets take your spartan example; You mean the guys who loved fucking little boys? Threw their offspring away in the wilderness and taught the youth that breaking the law is fine as long as you are not caught (not given food, are expected to steal but not get caught) but like I said this is my subjective opinon. What im trying to say is drop these subjective ideals and ideas and focus on the big picture, if your heart is in the right place it will remain there; if it wasnt here, it will never be. I know that it wouldnt as purist, but there will remain purists within however; who could polarize, divide and alienate (which is the last thing we want). Nor do I take this very seriously as this is just disgrunteled old man forum ( with global impact) with glowniggers at every cornerpost.
I don’t care about being shat on as that is on-going since the start of my life, what I do care about is the normalnigger/user who feels excluded and targeted by these subjective arguments (see:drivel), before you know it they are on left pol being convinced to take tranny meds. And this is just a forum imagine if this shit were to ever go IRL. There are designated recruiters who pick up and absorb the rejected anons in leftist groups, why would you want to do your enemy a favor.

All of the Black nationalists are retards like Tariq or they are cuckservative israel lovers.

Look how salty this faggot boomer is

Zig Forums is not and never will be a place for the masses. Zig Forums is a vanguard for those strong enough not to cry when they get called a faggot. The mass movement will not take place on Zig Forums but Zig Forums will be behind it.

If they'd only listened to us, you wouldn't have pranksters like this fellow.

Attached: reasonable.jpg (322x306, 46.33K)

Definitely don't look into studies of brain volume by race

Attached: bd721053520fa64b1c70853ed9343004ea4f314ef11403bd4a12305df244ff94.png (928x571, 53.03K)

Are you actually of white, European stock? If so are you OK with being ethnically replaced? Don't answer, just think.

Attached: 02287f44d2534477e1f69ad7e29d1429388c37fb6f40d748d32d4ee76e110f88.png (818x1222, 360.59K)

No one is going to become a Nazi larper. And not everyone here is a WN faggot.

Still no argument.

We don't want to be ethnically replaced, but maybe that's too much of a utopia for you. Do you even really care? Now we've got meme shooters and it will only increase. It's beyond our control at this point. You just had to listen to stop it. The time has come to be reasonable, and let whites self-segregate before this madness reaches a full boil.

Attached: 1458852299313.png (1421x826, 1.12M)

Those aren't white hispanics, they are mutts at best. Actual white hispanics often look like the "real white people" guy on the left.

Tank you Shlomo, very cool.

Nah if you have amerindian blood you aren't white. Is that hard to understand? The ones on the left clearly have admixture.

Actual white hispanics are from Spain. There are hardly any whites without amerindian admixture in Latin America.

Attached: saludosfellowhwhites.jpg (718x512, 50.28K)

No white mexicans jump the border. They come in legally by airplane. Mexico basically has the caste system, it's the white spaniards and everyone else.

In the US, you only see the fat, squat natives.

Before anyone says anything "white" hispanics may as well be a myth, they barely make up anywhere from 3-5% of the population in any country south of the border, argentina and chile are exceptions but even near 40% of the total argentinian white population are amerindian admixture.

What about castizos?

Castizos often have significant amerindian/mystery meat admixture. Go to the posh areas of Bogota and you'll see, is about as white as it gets down there with the rare exception

Bump

*Honk honk* Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 1553297621526.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

They look alright…. I guess.

Our enemy is people who want White Nations dead. The political organizers, the ones doing the payroll, the activists. Not the average non-white

Shit I forgot about HakenKlaus

Yeah. Pretty much nobody 'rises up' unless some elite faction is backing them. All the millions during the dustbowl didn't rise up and things were far worse.