Jews and muslims

I felt like I needed to make this clear, just because we hate one of you doesn't mean we're allied to the other. You are both semites, you both mutilate children, you both feel entitled to a patch of "holy" desert, you both use pilpul/taqqyia to deceive people around you. We're aware of the 5th column israeli trash controlling our govts just like we're aware of the saudis and their friends using their oil money to promote this subhuman cult, we also know that both israel and saudi arabia aren't enemies but allies and are pretty much like vulture over the not cold yet body of the European/American man. Muslims and jews were always mostly allies when it came to fucking over Europeans, they opened the door to the muslims in Constantinople, Spain and now Europe and America. We don't care about your retaliation, you were already raping and killing our people and you've been doing the same thing for over 1400 years, just like jews have been doing the same thing for over 6000 years and have been booted out of every country they've ever been in, it's not everybody else's fault, it's yours.

Now, to the anons who have been caught up in that false dichotomy that is muslim vs jews, palestine vs israel. Chosing one side over the other will screw us in both case, jews want us to fight muslims and destroy ourselves along the way so they can get away with their crimes and establish their greater israel without interference, muslims want us to fight jews so they can pretty much get away with expanding their caliphate on us while raping and killing our people. We are White men and women of European descent, we must not get divided by religions that aren't ours, our future is in the stars not in the desert, get fit, be ready, it's not going to be easy but it's going to be worth it.

Pic related: Be like him, he didn't pick sides, he nailed the yarmulke of the jizya collector to their skulls Yes, they were jewish not muslims, just like the jizya collector in Spain and impaled muslims through the ass.

Attached: escalating.png (525x557 289.93 KB, 40.4K)

You post ironpill, but do you understand that christians are of the same abrahamic stock? Their god is the god of the jews, they are spiritually like them.

Our only allies are the Arab Nationlists, Hezbollah, and Iran. Sunni Islam is to the Arab what Christianity is to the European; an identity that enslaves them to Kikes.

First post kike post. Always.

Not all Muslims are Semites. Just like not all Semites are Jews or Muslims. Pakistanis, Afghans, Persians and Kurds are Aryan.

Christianity has been almost completely changed by us, so I woudn't called them all spritually equal.

Don't be harsh, he's not entirely wrong.

Go fuck yourself.

fuck off and die

Point exactly where I've said that.

This.

Well ok I forgot to mention that the jews worship themselves more than anything else. But point out where my mistake lies.

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero!

Kikes don't want us Celebrating Brenton Tarrant. The only thing that the jew truly fears is ethnic violence. This is why they are creating and posting numerous flat-earth tier copy pasta's about /ourguy/ Brenton Tarrant in an attempt to defame him and turn us against him.

We celebrate our heroes, we do not shit on them. Anyone saying negative things about Brenton is most assuredly a jew/shill of some kind.

Can't make a new thread, so time to improvise. Thanks chodenigger!

bump

Go back to your desert shithole.

Matthew 7:12
==Matthew 23:12

Attached: 1550284317548.png (214x226, 86.24K)

Essentially they are saying Europeans do not exist as a separate group with their own interest, heritage, tradition and culture. The lie being continuously forced is we must choose "either, or" because there are no other options…. because Europeans do not exist.

Attached: False Dilemma - Choose between Jews or Arabs.jpg (1280x720, 78.37K)

What's with TORfags and
RED TEXT

BT is not /ourguy/ JIDF
infact
he is yours
and you are here to subvert the board and provoke more stupid lone wolf attacks.

Get off my fucking board god fucking dammit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: this face.jpg (320x320, 15.1K)

daily reminder that anyone who is against torfags is either a fed or falling for fed memes.

t. TORfag

Easier way to switch IPs, mostly used by letter agency propaganda shitters with big scary red letters like newspaper columns, not say there aren't legit lads using TOR.

All Muslims are subhumans however.

t. hates anonymity. Even user not having an ID puts me into a state of rage. Im not a fed, I just dont like people who are smarter than me.