Is it time to mass meme TAKE A WALK

Greetings from the lesser Zig Forums.

Anons are freaking out, feel like somethings changed, a new timeline perhaps. People are feeling especially lonely and isolated and wish meet Zig Forumsacks IRL.

I've lurked here and posted a few times but something stopped me from doing TAKE A WALK. Partly just apprehension and non-commitment to the reality i've found myself in after coming to Zig Forums and partly because I'm in a small town in Southern England and it's unlikely i'll meet anyone anyway. But particularly it being limited to 8ch.

If it was pushed hard on the other Zig Forums it would have a much larger base to draw from altogether and it seems many anons are reacting the same as me, lots of confused anons and the air of Zig Forums seems to have changed, it's much more personable and direct and real.

is it time? or is this totally the wrong time because of what Brenton just did? maybe a false flag but times are definitely changing.

Attached: covered with blood.gif (500x281, 863.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206369701
twitter.com/CNN/status/1106507851688787968
web.archive.org/web/20190317035843/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-zealand-shooting-man-24-14145928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try FBI
Remember to report honeypot threads everyone

This was gay and low energy the first 90 times you posted it, either do what Brenton did but at a "Friends Of The IDF" dinner, or have white children and employ only whites. Build your own local network, all politics are local.

Such a sloughing off of responsibility.

I've only posted this once, just now

it's changing. something's changing. i can't really explain it but i feel this is the right thing to do before the "Friends Of The IDF" make their next move. Zig Forumsacks need to connect with eachother and if no anons are going to help i'm thinking of doing it my fucking self

Unless you're killing a shitskin or a jew, don't waste time posting about it.

It's time for Trump, Macron, Trudeau, Merkel and May to step down simultaneously in a show of the greatest shame for failing to defend their people.

it's faggotry but what Brenton did unironically shook me and filled me with such a mix of emotions i'm having trouble digesting it

i have realised that i can't do what he did, but maybe if i had PROPER friends who understood what i do, i could do other things. not sure what

i know that's vague and maybe i'm just being an emotional cunt and i should just let the dust settle, but i think it should be considered. memeing TAKE A WALK to Zig Forums and let anons figure it out. do you think it's too dangerous? i don't think glows have the resources to manage it, especially in the light of the coming wave of terrorism and happenings

checked and i am aware of that. can someone convince me why this isn't a good idea? to connect IRL right NOW? i swear on my life and i swear to god i'm not a shill, a kike, a glow, FBI or a tranny

OP is right, Zig Forumssters need to organize IRL. It's the only way anything will get done. The chans basically still exist because (((they))) want to prevent anything happening in meatspace. Also they can anonymously use all their shill tactics here that would not fly in person.

You faggots have posted this shit at least 20 times over the last 3 years
First it was the armed silent protests outside the feds.
Then it was this walk shit.

Attention: showing up at a prearranged time & place on THIS website is asking for trouble.
Alphabet fags could watch from a car and dox you and then you'd score high enough on their threat matrixs to warrant constant monitoring IRL. And that's if they already have your IP from here.

Plus antifa / niggers could setup a trap.
Have fun in court when you could have avoided this shit like the morons at Charlottesville who didn't listen.

If you want to meet others, you need to subtly drop hints and redpills at your local job/gym/bar. You'd be surprised how many people agree with you if you are cool. Just be careful about who you push the limit with.

The organize without a prearranged time & place from here.

I hope you DO do it yourself! There's nothing better than making your own legal network of like-minded people. Encouraging white families and helping them survive with employment, social acceptance, etc. You won't do it by "walking" though retard. It'll be a hard fucking fight and you have to accept this. If you've got the right stuff then do it.

who's that exactly? literally all i know about take a walk is what i've seen while lurking here some months ago. i saw that hardly any britanons were going for it and the one i saw was in manchester, i don't even know if it's been updated.

what i'm thinking is if everyone did it at once in a very short but explosive span of time it would be too much to keep track of. basically a kind of blitzkrieg connectivity. i think many overestimate secret service presence.

maybe in 'murica it's different but where i live it's like i'm inhabiting the same space as cows, with very rare exceptions. and the exceptions i've found are not willing to go past a certain point. full stop. i tried and now i've basically given up, stopped working, moved back home living off gibs and i'm completely out of society and lonely as fuck. i want Zig Forumsack frens right now you nigger. muslims are fucking everywhere and i want my comrades irl

Attached: they live.jpg (500x281, 66.92K)

You may have to live without comrades.
Relish it and better yourself (mind, body)
If you have that much freetime why don't you make yourself useful.

THE TIME TO GO IRL IS NOW. There are many good existing organizations pushing for white identity politics in your home nations. Find them and participate. AVOID THE VIOLENT ONES. violence is always isolated loner gunmen ;^)

i don't think i have the right stuff, user. i'm done with my society. it's already dead as far as i can see. i don't have the strength to hold the weight of a million normies. at least: NOT ALONE. i want to hug a redpilled friend and feel their bodywarmth fuck it i'm a little scared

For American check American Identity Movement. They are pretty normy friendly but still full of redpilled guys. They won't get you vanned although some basement dwelling antifa may try to doxx you. Even those who have been doxxed are ok because of their extensive support network.

i read they were all pretty much infiltrated? i remember purpleanon said as much

Britain

in what way? i try to make high quality posts on 4chan and have some experience in photoshop so i make memes (pics related). that's about it. i've given up on influencing people irl but the reality of the situation hit me hard with Brenton

Attached: image (11)

Well if you are contributing here like that, I salute you. I meant something IRL but if you don't wish to risk anything that's fine.
People like me appreciate the work guys like you put in here.
weaponized autism is a powerful ally

i'm a faggot and a craven user. i can't do anything like what Brenton did. i know for a fact i could kill in certain situations, but not like that. and the only IRL thing i want to do IRL is meet other redpilled anons and be friends with them.

if you lot really think it's a bad idea to start making that happen on a large scale then fair enough. i accept it then

You seem lost. I have more than enough time left to finish.

I want to know how tall she actually is though. She's really tall.

I've been following the Walk idea since it started, and have been suggesting the guy who was posting about it in most threads. I've long been of the opinion that the goal was to eventually push it onto halfchan given the higher population, and at this point after experimentation I think it's time to do it.

The eternal and persistent problem with the current Zig Forums version is that it doesn't do enough to show that it is not a honeypot operation. If formulated my way, it seriously couldn't be. Instead of specific locations (Auckland Park, New York City, by the jungle gym) that have the air of honeypot bullshit or at least giving a heads-up for potential ambush, I proposed having general locations that apply everywhere (In front of your nearest City Hall, or your town's largest tavern, or the public center of your nearest University campus). Such a setup can't make a honeypot because how many City Halls and taverns might there be in the Western world? Thousands. And there's no guarantee an user would show up at any particular one. And even if some did, they are just wearing white shirts and other common items and have perfect plausible deniability if needed.

I'll make the damn thread. You better be there to support it, user. I need to modify this shit, but it is the geist of what I'm going for.

You shouldn't do what he did. Instead you should focus on networking with fellow anons, redpilling good people, and building up a positive local organization either as a leader or as a member. It's winning hearts and minds that is the goal and sharing resources, because when the bad times really come that will be all that you have to draw stability from aside from your family.

You're not incorrect. As a rule of thumb it is a bad idea to show up at a specific location posted on a website like this for obvious reasons. However, networking with local anons would be the most important thing any of us could be doing right now. All it takes is one meeting to establish a connection, and from there anons can accomplish great things. The only question is how, and a properly formatted Walk answers that question. The goal is to become confident enough to talk openly about the truth and real concerns, and subtly dropping redpills around is always a good policy so long as you don't spill your spaghetti doing it.

Stay calm, collect yourself, and support the thread when I make it. I'll point to it when I have one up. Get in there, give feedback, counter shills, and commit yourself to being persistent in trying it IRL. Some days you go out and you won't see another soul, but you need to only encounter another user and shake his hand once and you've succeeded in something that might change your life for the better.

Also, go over to the /SIG/ thread and give some of that stuff a shot in the meantime. It's what all anons should be doing.

Attached: walk.png (3788x1698, 31.81K)

What's more likely? (1) All white national political orgs are compromised (2) Purple user was a limited hangout demoralization op?

Its not a bad idea user.

Its just a bad idea when using a PREARRANGED date & time posted on/from this website.

You catch my drift?

Discord gives away your IP
Obviously if you don't care go for it.

But f you plan on ever doing any IRL sneaky fun I would advise against ANY 3rd party site

Why are you posting this honeypot shit in multiple threads?

thanks user. yes i'll join you in the thread. i'm still feeling fucking surreal from this event. it was like looking in a mirror if i ever decided to do THAT, if the pressure just got too much. a larping facade has just..fallen away..just like that.

i agree with you on pretty much everything mate. are you going to post here when it's up?

i'll check out /SIG/

really low effort. i can not believe you are getting paid for this shit.

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (680x544, 49.15K)

I agree with OP (who is either a fed, or too stupid to realize when hirz is aiding and abetting them).

This will help clear the ranks of the unfit on Zig Forums.

Pic related to probable IRL Zig Forums meetup.

Attached: 92849412c562fde2bdf7715e31f4ab8c6034fff0afcdcda0dff5bf6fbbe8983a.jpg (582x960, 71.69K)

Yeah. I'm working on modifications right now to the pdf. I'll post here when I have a thread on halfchan up on it.

look at this shit. there's a different feeling about the place. i admit i am kind of a newfag, or atleast not an oldfag. only been on Zig Forums maybe a year and a half. but there's some introspection and surrealism going on

Attached: one way or the other.jpg (1883x315 297.34 KB, 281.52K)

the last one i made myself. i did sort of change my mind in the end, and i think i need a break from Zig Forums. but i'm still here and can't leave. i'm here forever, unless i can connect with people IRL i fear that i'll get closer and closer to Brenton and i CAN'T. i can't

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206369701
this is mine, the last one

I like the idea. If someone doesn't meet any user at all at least it promotes people to go outside to the sunlight and face the real world with real people.

Weak people.
Show them the terror and gore that those mongrels proudly show to the world.
It may be true we can never rid ourselves of radicals but that's no reason to lay down and die.

Attached: asian_mom.jpg (750x724, 63.89K)

OK but now show me ones praising the guy

Are you asking to be deradicalized by meeting IRL Zig Forums?

i have seen the worst gore and swallowed some of the hardest redpills fairly well. but you understand why this was different. assuming it wasn't a false flag, this was one of us, it was me doing a masshooting. that's what it felt like. shit got real. it did'n't seem that funny all of a sudden.

there were/are of course alot. including myself. my immediate reaction was shock/amazement/fear/confusion and i was basically kind of/sort of enjoying it. i couldn't stop watching it and finding out as much as i could. it just didn't feel real.

next was doubt and a kind of clarity, where i realised i could never do that, never. i thought Zig Forums was undergoing a balkanisation and anons needed to consider carefully these events and make a conscious choice whether they could or would be willing to do the same. so i ended up making that thread

kek that made me giggle. honestly user i don't know. i don't know. maybe just being with others who are aware of the same things i am and feel in similar ways about it will make me less lonely and able to control my emotions?

this is mostly emotional but i feel oddly prophetic about it. maybe i'm wrong and this shouldn't happen. i don't know

maybe i'm wrong. this should probably be discussed and considered here before posting straight to halfchan

i will bite. it would be very beneficial that we could all live together in peace and respect. it seems that is not possible. there is no point in blaming one side or the other because all arguments have been stated before. if you do not have stomach for this then you should do something else. go take a walk..read a book..enjoy life with people you care about or in the places you like. take a break and come back if you feel like it.

there will be no meeting IRL. there will be no support system that you can use. it is best for you to find your peace of mind. how ever you accomplish that is your choice. do you have more questions ?

I was on /b/ back in 2006. I have long since desensitized myself to bloodshed. Hell, I even still have my old gore folder. Anyone else remember Shovel_Dog.gif? Best way to kill a thread.

Attached: 00a98227f07c27b2d925118cc157289f4735d8fa6e4f42fa886de93b9d6a2970.jpg (880x458, 53.27K)

I know this feel too well. I feel like if I saw a car crash IRL that splattered someone's brain on the road, I'd probably make inappropriate remarks about how the brains look like a butterfly or some retarded shit. I've also been thinking about redpilling my family (mainly gf and sis) via showing them the same gore that made me realise our enemies are below human.

You will have to learn to accept this entire ordeal user. None of us has asked for this, we just wanted to play vidya, work an honest job and get home everyday to a loving wife and children. You have to accept that this has been taken from you. If we don't stop them, they will take everything we have. We can't let that happen. You can't let that happen.

Take a short break from Zig Forums. It will help get your head in order. You will start to see things differently after a while, after accepting. Good luck, I have faith in you.

maybe a support network and meetings IRL is possible. maybe Zig Forums could evolve, mutate into something larger and strikingly different and not only survive but thrive. real life stuff. seeping into the normiesphere not just online but at all levels possible

i'm desensitized too but IRL? not sure about that, not with real life groans and real life blood and real life consequences

Been doing that for the better part of a year now, user. The Zig Forums OP who does it is great for being persistent, but I should have taken the initiative myself when the basic premise was proven. It has had some success already, though it is limited by the format of it and that it speaks to a smaller audience. But feel free to discuss it. I likely will have to post it tomorrow or something.

Listen man I am part of a few IRL networks. Most of us are unsettled as we see parts of ourselves and how we might end up like Brendon Tarrant, it sounds like you feel the same.

The question is do you think finding others who believe the same will reduce or enhance that feeling. Another is are you willing to take on the social and financial and legal risks of pursuing the peaceful political solution. If you aren't and you still believe in ethno nationalism you are conceding that violence will become the only option to ensure our survival. Are you willing to accept that and what it means? are any of you who are reading this? We have almost entirely avoided direct violent retribution particularly for the Muslim terror and sexual attacks until now. Trump was supposed to be our peaceful solution. Deportations and policy change would solve everything and bar a few riots would be a peaceful return to the status quo. That dream has died, and with it we have returned to the pre Trump violent revolutionary nihilism. These are dangerous and pivotal times where the measure of each and every man will set the course of history.

If you are able to find local kinsmen or not, make yourself strong, disciplined, reliable and alert. Prepare for the worst and plan to protect those you love. None of us can afford to be anything but our best right now. If you really believe you deserve the birthright of your forefathers you will have to act and live to honor them and their sacrifices, however that manifests to you.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 9.58K)

Too much shilling and cancer to read through this thread.
What's the 10 mile on it? (Brief overview of the important points only
White shirt, Wednesday?, What time?

i do not know how to break this to you. right now in this moment /pol is biggest and baddest terrorist organization on earth. not only that all government LEOs are after us (USofA, EU, china, russia..you name it) but also a fucking ISIS/ISIL. only neutral country that is maybe …very big maybe neutral to us is best korea. think about it..this is true. not only governments are after us..but also terrorist organizations.
and you would like to organize a meeting of member of /pol in public space ? it would be good if only feds would show up..ISIS/ISIL and alCIAda would certainly send their…members to great us after this in NZ. you do release this ?

Attached: 514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg (600x600, 35.48K)

Before we came back to this cesspool of a planet for another run at ascending to Valhalla you can bet your sweet nuts fear of being intercepted by subhumans wasn't a big obstacle you concerned yourself with.
Hey, you… You're going to die. The only question is are you coming back because you didn't fulfill your duty?

i get it and i'll probably do that. the intensity is frying my brain that's why i seem like a shill, i can't type properly. it's like i'm regressing back to a pre/pol/ state in some ways. thanks user

fair enough man. i think if it's made more secure and less able to be infiltrated it might even fly under the radar as unimportant but gain steam behind the scenes. fuck knows.

i don't know if it would reduce. got no fucking clue. i'm also not sure if i can commit personally to violence. i don't fear death, but i fear pain in all it's forms and inflicting it on others, even if they are my enemy (and i know they are and who they are) and i also fear being locked in a cage, having freedom lost to me. the knowledge of my martyrdom isn't enough. i will do my best to follow your advice though, i swear it.

i didn't fully consider this. maybe i'm completely wrong. i'm not sure the scale of it, how important Zig Forums really is, i'm not sure what's a meme and what isn't anymore

The time for sitting on our asses is over. We each need to be doing something to contribute. Something as simple as self improvement will help because you'd be setting an example to others. I've been taking it seriously for a while now and I'm already down 95 lbs. I'm also a biotech major with 2 more years to go and I was originally going to work for profit and do my own research, but now I think I'm going to try and join/start a nonprofit to help whites, whether it's with cheap gene tests or minor medical stuff and do research on the side. We need to start organizing IRL and do stuff to help our people.

I feel so empty.

/polack just killed 50 people and all of this was streamed on video. and than anons made sure that everybody saw it. and even made memes of it for easier distribution. we are not talking just USofA and EU, australia and NZ. we are talking russia..china, pakistan…whole fucking world saw what anons can do. and that police is completely incompetent. if he wanted he could have run away…od killed more. TPTB are scared shitlles because this was one man. we are many. ISIS/ISIL is scared because we are much better at killing then them. we have higher score. everybody is scared now because some of the governments did not even know we exist. think about it…

Ive been planning non profit local food production. Was optimistic but since yesterday and today i felt like giving up. Combination of the shooting, watching footsge of dogs getting forcefed pesticides, and my boomer parents basically telling me how stupid i am for even considering starting a community project.

What do people think about walking around as open fascists now with sonnenrads and shit? Is it still to early or do you think we should start being more open?

Get the fuck out of here.

lol who started this timeline meme? i think my thought projections worked

Trying to cap us that easy fuckwit? The other walk thread tried to make us wear colors. Bend over, clutch a shotgun in your hole, and squeeze the damn trigger.

at this moment we are biggest t3rr0rist threat in the world to governments and (ISIS/ISIL/alCIAda) around the world. what do you think ? would that be smart ?
just you honest opinion

Attached: 206437.jpg (959x894, 240.82K)

Why? So you look cool as fuck? Do something real or shut the fuck up.

Boomers are too self-centered to think about helping their communities so just ignore them. Are you talking about growing and selling food for next to nothing? Looking at it realistically Idk how well that would work out. It's a nice idea, but still. You'd probably have better luck with volunteering at a food bank and encourage local growers to donate.

Fuck off. Uniforms and shit are gay. I was just talking about symbols.

Yeah that was pretty stupid of me considering jihadis are gunning for us now.

fuck yes it's pretty insane. it's a new level, a paradigm shift. it's extremely fucking important and that's why anons should be thinking about changing and adapting in some way, to be pro-active and not-necessarily remaining reactive. i don't know how and don't pretend to know

Never wear colors, unless its your day to shine like the sun. Even then its unadvised.

Holy shit, you halfwit!

Anyone else feel we're spread way too thinly? I'm in Europe but doubt I'll ever meet a fellow polack irl who isn't a faggot.

good for you that you didnt put that at the beginning because i would’ve stopped reading there.
OP is a black pill shill sliding the board by responding over 20 times his own thread without a single sage.
we are all very proud of what recently happened and your black pill shilling will not change that.
if you are a legit user (which i doubt) stop being a cuck. workout, meet a woman, and make babies faggot.

Attached: 0C8DD296-3EAA-4217-8E3E-679B8051C76B.jpeg (321x250, 36.99K)

i honestly don't care if it was a false flag or not. that's almost not important at this time. i'm simply suggesting that this is an important moment in Zig Forums history and it should be considered very carefully, this is serious now.

but he made us realize hat we are now in new paradigm

and not just them.
i guess all governments that are pro immigration want us removed. soros and & company also…truth be told i do not know who is not after us now. considering what we did with wikileaks…electing trump…should i continue ?

what's important is the ramifications of this. i swear on my life i'm not trying to make you or anyone else blackpilled. i'm not even blackpilled, i'm not sure what i am right now

this. it's a different game almost. whether or not it was organic or flag doesn't matter so much as the effect it had and the new reality it presents

Read This!

Did you think this was all a game?

yes, but what is this reality ? everything just changed…it seems like it. but where are we now ?

good question. do you have an opinion ? it is new situation..we should analyze it.

Closer to the NWO like he wants.

Did it never once occur to you that "The Jews who say they are Jews but are not." Might be us? The Aryan. Havvara agreement, 60,000 "Jews"………
Put it together user. Think!

no, but game just changed. what type of game are we playing. it is obvious by number of shills and interest this event has created that game has changed. also it is obvious that goverments do not know what to do. (((they))) have completely lost initiative and they are lost in what actions they should take. we should use this state of confusion to our advantage. but, to know what to do we first must know what time line is this. ideas ? thoughts ?

ELI5 ?

Wear a Murdoch Murdoch shirt, user? Go through American Vanguard (or is it Vanguard America), or, ask on TRS how to get into a pool party? Or American Identity Movement (formerly Identity Europa).

Attached: mm-shirts-1543008223374.jpg (2560x1440, 1.53M)

Nobody here says they are a jew, Moshie.

nigger just wear a swastika tshirt

@CNN - "Do not share the video or you are part of this," says a former FBI agent. twitter.com/CNN/status/1106507851688787968

honestly i don't know. sad to say i'm more a feeler than a thinker, an INFP over INTP which most on Zig Forums most definitely are. i do have the gift of a broad 'big picture' mind, the details are lost on me.

let me ponder about this for a bit

I'm a six and a half foot tall 300lb Bavarian blue eyed Jew son of a judge and accountant. Sometimes the troops can't be let in on the game plan right away. The stakes were too high.
Think of Israel as a means to our ends. You really think TPTB want a bunch of llazy spics and niggers in their world??? Really?

Fucking use your Goden-given brain!

>t. former glownigger

no fuck it it's useless right now. it's 4am here. i need sleep. how long do threads stay up here, i don't even know?

longer than the total time you've been here newfag scum

whatever nigger i'm off

they are starting to arrest people in UK

New Zealand shooting: Man arrested in Oldham for 'supporting' attack on social media

The suspect, 24, was arrested in Oldham on Saturday afternoon, Greater Manchester Police confirmed

link
The suspect, 24, was arrested in Oldham on Saturday afternoon, Greater Manchester Police confirmed
web.archive.org/web/20190317035843/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-zealand-shooting-man-24-14145928

see this is what i'm concerned about in part. it's going to get alot worse even by UK standards. this is an extreme development that will require an extreme response and a 'doubling down'. especially if it happens again. being isolated to anonymous image posting boards isn't satisfactory anymore

pro-active instead of reactive. i don't know how but it's something to think about

No wonder the UK, so many paki cunts are in position of powers, in the police force, etc. State institutions are muzzie controlled because of UK's immigration policy.

this is second time really…you remember that "fuck the optics" guy? yeah…

agree. pro active. we have no other options. we can not disavow it.

These are the end times. This is the end of the age of peace and plenty. The end of complacency and apathy, of hedonism and dissolution.
So it is now except this time there is no ark. Every man must make his choice. You either become the flood or you drown under it.

This fucking honeypot crap again.

TAKE A HIKE KIKE