Red Pill: CNN lie/story/

It's amazing to watch my western news networks openly lie to the public about this turning event.

Anybody who has seen the footage, knows this CNN story is false. It's physically hurts me to see how cucked we are.

Apparently wind shields shatter when you throw a gun at them too, amazing, I never knew that.

Can't say I feel bad for any of the victims or their families.

cbc.ca/news/world/new-zealand-mosque-attack-survivor-1.5059407

Attached: 2000-10.jpg (1862x1048, 131.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/mosque-attacks-accused-hometown-grafton-1.5059411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Windshields do shatter easily, learn your facts

They are janissary operations. Kill them to the last along with their families.

why would they lie? even TVNZ or MSM didnt lie as far as i can tell

This is another/separate mosque. This was the second shooting/attempt. Not the same one as the 'main' one.

This is the Linwood one, the main was not.

right, and every windshield is the same?

I was just explaining to a friend of mine that the refusal of these networks to broadcast the actual footage of the events is entirely based in their desire to shape the narrative. They will gleefully show shit just as gruesome if they think it will radicalize the people they want to radicalize, but they can't risk Europeans finding out how readily we could take back the planet if we collectively chose to.

the windshield was shattered because he was shooting civilians out of it with a shotgun. I watched it live on stream

there is no such thing as islamic civilians, they are all soldiers of the faith

but yeah he was shooting from inside his car out and thats what broke his windshield

Mmmm hmmm. And a lot of normies saw the original video and then saw how CNN (et al) reported events. For many of these people, a light comes on. This is good.

slip of the tongue on my part

you fucking dumbass…. how do you not know every detail of the attack by now?
Two mosques hit.
The first mosque attack was live-streamed, muzzie rushed him and was dispatched
43 kills
second mosque attack supposedly the guy in the article put up a fight and disrupted the attack
only 7 kills
So the footage we saw and what this article references are two different things. Jesus fucking christ, you're dumb as fuck aren't you?

According to the "official" story in the 2nd attack he was driven away by return fire coming from some sort of long gun wielding muzzie, not some guy swinging an ATM or whatever horseshit CNN is claiming. I'm not particularly invested in either story, but it's clear somebody's lying here.

Lesson learned for shooters, don't leave your weapons lying around so that people can pick them up and fight back against you. Fucking idiot.

what happened was he tossed a spent weapon on the ground because it looks cool like you're in the Lobby of the Matrix
Then the muzzie picked it up and attempted to fire (weapon empty)
Well, rifles are still pretty useful when empty.. slash, thrust, buttstroke etc
The muzzie threw the rifle at him LMAO

Why is his face blurred?
cbc.ca/news/world/mosque-attacks-accused-hometown-grafton-1.5059411

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (770x529, 344.31K)

(chk'd)
Lugenpresse has a serious dilemma when a gun is used to thwart a terrorist attack. They have to come up with some other narrative.

>cbc.ca/news/world/mosque-attacks-accused-hometown-grafton-1.5059411
That's what his face looks like.

Attached: d3e.png (680x494, 326.72K)

Because he is smiling.

This guy is a dumb ass. Muzzies will never take over the west. Jews wont allow it.

no they do not. car windows are hard to break

then why are they putting 9999999999999 moslems in Europe? dumbass

although they do appear to have segued from a moslem-focus to a nigger-focus

Economy, fertility rate was low, open borders, most of them are asylom seekers, not citizens. But they fucked up and immported too many to fast. No pace was established. Liberals also carelessly took this as an opportunity to do favors for muzzie victoms, gaining affirmation from the muslim cult.

Shits fucked. He should have taken out a political figure.

He probably had a shit eating grin. He stated in the manifesto he planned to turn himself into police.

Which is precisely why they keep importing them to the west right, fucking kike

I see.