NZ shooter video

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

What do you guys think? Is it fake or not?
youtube.com/watch?v=U4EcWFXTvNo

Guy shoots the window several times with a shotgun
minimal damage to the windshield

people get shot in similar areas
only some blood on SOME bodies is shown in the footage

Am I just a glownigger or does this whole thing smell funny?

Attached: 74666.jpg (67.3 KB, 612x612)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/shock
wikispooks.com/wiki/Enemy_image
youtube.com/watch?v=QlGSEl97-Jc&bpctr=1552803986
ulozto.net/!Ob6Houzf9unW/branton-legend-mp4#_ga=2.185521194.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202
youtu.be/2Z35z73P5Sc
my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Your right. The whole thing didn't happen

Attached: genius.png (10.84 KB, 230x328)

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Rebuttal?

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

let's make it a better thread by sharing webm's, mp4's…

Attached: IS-Mujahed.mp4 (5.11 MB, 1280x720)

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

Nice

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

that dumb bitch getting brained sure
looked fake to me

help me help me

NOT

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

More tasty dead Muslim tears.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

See I thought that one looked more real than some of the others because a chunk of her scalp came off. Dunno though, I've heard really good arguments either supporting or doubting this attack.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

my only complaint is that he did not try to enter any of the doors in the mosque

otherwise - his name is brenton tarrant, and it will live on forever

Juan Green
Juan Green

Yeah I found that really odd that he didn't try to enter other rooms. It was probably to cover the main entrance to prevent escape. Still, people were diving out of windows and he made no effort to kill them. No shattered glass either when he fires wildly at the windows.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Friendly reminder that no white country has ever become majority white again after losing that status.

Friendly reminder that Italy, the Balkans, Turkey, Spain and North Africa were once as white as Poland is today.

Friendly reminder that 95% of your fellow whites worldwide are okay with the current state of things.

Friendly reminder that Poland and Hungary will fall too, no matter how hard they fight.

Friendly reminder that your grandchildren will be brown and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: A0FC8840-1089-4A60-977E-31C4743EDECD.jpeg (80.63 KB, 400x465)

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

It was real. It was based. Prepare for the happening. Even Varg and other collapse shills are getting nervous now that they're getting what they shilled for.

Attached: atomic-pepe.gif (2.24 MB, 695x392)

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

minimal damage to the windshield
Safety glass acts exactly like that. not to mention, he fires out of the same exit hole.
only some blood on SOME bodies is shown in the footage
Blood doesn't just come splashing out when you get shot, especially if you're covered in multiple layers of clothing like most of them were.

The only arguments I've seen are from schizo boomer-tier posters.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Resistance is useless so let's shoot up mosques

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

friendly reminder to save the planet and kill yourself.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Posts like this just inspire more shootings.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Yeah he fires out of the same hole and fails to kill that guy. Normal windshields aren't supposed to stop firearms.

I never said it comes splashing out. Nice strawman.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

wow. your too dumb to get sarcasm

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

And you're too dumb for grammar and punctuation…

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Fake. The most obvious evidence; Look at the bullet casings when he is shooting in front of the mosque (before he runs in again). They dis-appear in mid air, which is blatant cgi.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Niggas ain't ready. Unless you believe in an afterlife, you better be scared. Blood and death are coming to a street corner near you!

Evan Young
Evan Young

Dude wtf I didn't even notice.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

What about how it took 15 minutes for police to respond?

Or how all the cars driving past are driving like its a normal day on the town?

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

At one point, the casing has nowhere to go but hit the 90 degree angle where the wall meets the sidewalk, yet it's just gone lmao

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Reminder to kill yourself

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (196.17 KB, 1366x768)

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

believe it or not bullets don't blow people or objects up on contact like in Commando

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Those strawmen are lovely but if you don't stop putting them up all over my yard, imma have to kill you with my cgi shotgun!

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Exactly. The people that he walked by with an assault rifle had 10 minutes to call the police.

Kevin James
Kevin James

What the fuck do you mean was it fake? You think those were computer generated Muslims? You think the halal hero was a mannequin attached to a string?
No they don't you retard, you just can't see them hit the ground because that shit was streamed in 240p

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

That is the hope, yes.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

Sigh. 3 Crisis actors he is shooting at with blanks, the rest are wax figures, already in position.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

My favorite part was when the magazine appears on the floor in the mosque. Looked like ammo spawns from halo or some shit.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

The producer was also the guy who made Hardcore Henry the FPS movie. If you look closely in the clip, you can even see a bottle of Heinz tomato sauce. Also, I'm surprised no one has posted Brenton's IMDB page yet.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

He literally says in the car that mags started falling when he ran in.

Fuck off, shill.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Slide thread. Shut the fuck up. You are retarded.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Bot

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Friendly reminder that Italy, the Balkans, Turkey, Spain and North Africa were once as white as Poland is today.
Spain was overrun with non-whites, then the reconquista happened. The Balkans were overrun with non-whites, then the first two Balkans wars happened. Same for Italy. Get this blackpill defeatism shit out of here and go deepthroat a 12 gauge.
inb4 b-b-but they're not really white, look at these graffs!!1

Attached: 12c4a84c4b2a3a2b4e768e33deccee03-imagejpeg.jpg (31.33 KB, 552x850)

Parker Young
Parker Young

He says one thing, but the video shows something else entirely.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Hey glownigger! Get out of here and stop replying to your own comments to derail my thread.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

I mean it's undeniable that they have less Aryan admixture than us northern eurofags, but they're obviously still our brothers.

Attached: 1496500522305.png (229.09 KB, 1184x990)

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Could the narrative that it's fake be a conspiracy to discredit legitimate narratives that some events are fake?

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

Could it be? Sure. Is it? Probably not.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Don't feed these shills.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

You mean like how the flat earth conspiracy was artificially inflated to delegitimize any and all conspiracy theories in the eyes of the public? Yeah pretty much.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Quite the rebuttal.

Attached: D11e9jwU0AA0G5-.jpg:large.jpg (193.32 KB, 1249x1249)

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

They're just gonna say he's a paid crisis actor. Come on user

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

kiketube link
no embed
why is real like not like movies?
how do guns work?
sage and report

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Go shill somewhere else.

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Jesus that's good.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

He's right, though. Kindly off yourself. Or we'll do it for you. Kike shills will be next.

Attached: 926b44ab31c8f2e2e8d34528700482ae7c1edf93beac8ba69447048586f2c150.png (1.48 MB, 1290x720)

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

False. OP is a disinfo kike. 90% it's a mod judging from the post style and the attempt to recite every piece of false information from the last 48 hours.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

The only shills here are you and the round table of faggots you brought here.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Attached: great-thread.jpg (108.46 KB, 748x1024)
Attached: 86494241141d28e6b827811f595265f0f8a7d50eafdcf72ace9d34768ea0fff2.jpg (173.37 KB, 640x480)

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Why post props? The one on the left looks kinda real, but the right one is clearly bs…

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

It's okay to be afraid. There, there.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

To everyone saying I'm trying to spread disinfo: read this entire thread and tell me that again.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Attached: ufh.jpg (21.22 KB, 191x255)

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

posts old wehrmacht march
expects people to take a wehraboo's threat seriously
expects everyone to not notice the obvious shilling and glownigger divide and conquer tactics

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

This looks like pensioner hour at the local acting club. only one spat of blood on the carpet. My dexter senses say this i fake blood squirted from a squeezy bottle.

Attached: aftermath.mp4 (11.04 MB, 720x1280)

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

You're going very hard at this, shill. You feel those shivers in your spine, don't you? That lingering, nauseous feeling of dread, knowing your perverted game will soon come to a final end. I'd watch my back, if I were you. Never know what bad goy will take action next. Sweet dreams.

Attached: 058d733b5a3c1a882ad8984ec8bb587b308e4990e2dc3dba1b548c8ca7686330.png (471.56 KB, 927x702)

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

first of all shills dont give a fuck about this site its all your assumptions to make imortance about your usless retarded selves

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

I don't fear action from my brothers.

You watch your back, Mr. Jackson.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

you are not even a strong entity to even be considered as a threat

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

Best video I've seen of the aftermath. I'm saving it.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

shit video

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

Can some gun fag verify if the spent rounds are blanks or not? also what size 'should' the spent rounds be in order to be live ammo?

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Here's a better one.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

This all happened in the past 40 years ffs, smh, faggot.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

When he fired the rifle inside the mosque, you could see in one of the magazines. It had what looked like live rounds but I'm no expert. I don't think I ever saw him use it.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

why he had no intention of escaping?

Robert King
Robert King

I just clicked 2 images out of my gore folder at random. Thats all. Its not a conspiracy.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

Guy watch from 8:30 to 9:00 on the video. Follow the shell casings. You will lol.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Dead thread. Many glow niggers fought each other here.

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

As guy with many hours of CoD behind i always fringe when i see such corner crowding and consecutive magdumps. "Total noobs".

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

This is very little blood indeed. It doesn't sprays easily when hit its normal to not see any blood behind clothes in ation. But after dead bodies lie for a time blood starts to poodle under them.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

SHOTGUN DOES NOT BREAK WINDSHIELD
<YOU SEE HE PRESSES THE SHOTGUN INTO THE WINDSHIELD BEFORE FIRING WHICH MINIMIZES THE DAMAGE
<WINDSHIELD IS DESIGNED TO NOT SHATTER BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT GLASS PROJECTILES SPRAYING INTO THE CAR IN EVENT OF COLLISION
<YOU SEE THE SIDE WINDOW ABSOLUTELY DOES SHATTER WHEN HE FIRES AT IT FROM 1 FOOT AWAY AND THE WINDOW IS NOT DESIGNED TO AVOID SHATTER AS THE WINDSHIELD IS

PEOPLE GET SHOT IN SIMILAR AREAS
<NO SHIT HE DOUBLE TAPPED THE HEADS SURPRISE THE HEADS HAVE WOUNDS

ONLY SOME BLOOD ON SOME BODIES IS SHOWING
<IS SHOWING ON MOST BODIES AND ABSOLUTELY IS VISIBLE AND BLOOD SPATTER IS AS EXPECTED

SAGE WHAT A SHITTY TROLL

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

GO TO 11:18 IN THE VIDEO
<LARGE BLOOD SPATTER FROM HEADSHOT.

HELP ME HELP ME
<SCALP BLOWN OFF

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Literally none of that is true and most of your rebuttal is a strawman. What I can tell is that you haven't read through what I've said. That or you're a shill.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Congratulations. You repeated a point someone else made and one that I acknowledged, and tried to derail the thread with it. For the 50th time, go read what I said and stop cherry picking what you want to confront so you can steer the thread in circles.

Jack Long
Jack Long

its real faggots. real people died. the question is whether it was a mossad job or not.

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

I don't know, Zig Forums. I'd love to believe this is 100% true, but there are a lot of things that stink. The only details of the video itself I'm going to address are:

lack of fear/surprise from drivers seeing a shooter walking by, heavily armed
the police taking forever to arrive (which can happen)
The bodies that were piled up in the corner before the shooter goes in

other than that the video seems pretty legit, if it's a false flag, it's the video is flawless.

now for the surrounding facts.

as with every false-flag, msm response was immediate, coordinated, suspiciously had an already formed opinion, and ALL of the lügenpresse from around the world was pushing it, even newspapers that usually don't give a fuck about international news.
faggot trump jr. saying "DO NOT SHARE THE VIDEOS" yet they were very available for a few hours. This reminded me A LOT about barcelona's truck of peace videos. They only showed the immediate aftermath once, with videos floating around on twitter, then outright banned their spread so as to "protect the victims' relatives fee-fees". Sure enough, I saved the videos right away and upon closer analysis they look like crisis-actor 101 lessons, very much like the videos on
If you tried to spread them, you were banned off goybook or twatter.

the manifesto barely mentioning jews. No one from Zig Forums would do that if he knew he was going to get caught anyway and didn't care.
pushing for a race war inside europe between whites and sandniggers is the jew's wettest dream: what better way to impose a hardline new world order than through fear of a worse scenario? "You want to go back to normal, goy? accept this new rules, it's for your own good!"
what about the other people involved in the operation? Couldn't they be a failsafe if something didn't work out in the first video? Why aren't we hearing anything about them?
Israel bombing the shit out of gaza at around the same time: msm barely took notice. Quite convenient.

I'm not saying no one died, I'm saying there's a lot more to this than simply a Zig Forumsack that went ballistic. The overuse of memes was practically virtue signaling to the chans "You can do this too, guise, but never to the jews, remember!"

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Wheres the vid?

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

You boomers are fucking lunatics. All is hoax, rot and die.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

i heard he was a hired gun.
but surely u can't rent the brent.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

Holy shit. That is so fucking cool

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

this shill tactic is getting old and it has only been a couple of days. Try rebutting arguments and being less of a faggot.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

It no longer matters, for it shows us what one man can do. The next happening will have a much higher body count because the white mind is the ultimate supercomputer. There is no stopping the evolution of the hivemind.

Attached: 4aaa031f70dea5ee8200cddd5e81d4c691b22974e9697139850de2e36de309a6.jpg (45.49 KB, 399x288)

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Can anyone tell me what song is playing once he is already inside the mosque and he heads out back to his car? it gets louder when he takes his helmet off.

Blake James
Blake James

active ISPs go up 2500
holyshit, thats a lot of lurkers

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Friendly reminder that 95% of your fellow whites worldwide are okay with the current state of things.

That is lie. 30% is okay with that. Europe survived many invasions. You need real blackpills faggot.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

OP IS A DUMB FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO STOP WATCHING KIKEWOOD MOVIES

Firstly, the video shows regular glass. Windscreens are made of tougher material to prevent people from crashing though it. Stands to reason the effect of bullets would be different.

Secondly, the amount of blood depends on whether THERE IS A FUCKING EXIT WOUND OR NOT YOU MORON. If the round gets lodged in a tough organ or bone there will be no exit wound.

Third, the human body isn't covered all over with veins that cause you to spurt like a geyser if you penetrate it stop watching faggot anime you cunt

Fouth, shock will cause your fucking capillaries to constrict, preventing blood flow

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/shock

=RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Obviously you fear actions if you shill here this hard and tell us all these bs shizo nonsense. CGI bullets? Ask you doctor if he can give some good pills. Redpills don't work on you.

Levi King
Levi King

I agree, it's bare minimum a false flag on it's face but a lot of people are paid or in on it and it takes a lot to be honest about false flags and hoaxes so most people don't make the effort to really confront the truth.

But it's there it is the truth and hopefully something happens regarding this one day and the people that constantly double down on this stuff should really be thinking twice because there has been so many lies and so much bullshit and corruption that your day to answer for being a part of it gets closer each time you take more with lies than you should.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Nothing strange about that. He holds it tight against the windshield, causing the resulting exit hole to be small.
Windshields are made from laminate, they don't shatter like the side windows did when he shot through that.
Shotgun pellets don't spread out into a cloud the moment they leave the barrel, it takes time. In the first inch they're barely wider than the barrel itself.
tl;dr looking in the wrong place for clues.

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

pushing for a race war inside europe between whites and sandniggers is the jew's wettest dream
no shit. that is why they send to Europe. how would you solve it? ask them to stop raping and replacing our people?

jews have us in this trap and we can't escape. there will be war or we just surrender and die out slowly.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Nice video.
Notice the shockwave front travelling through the ground reaches the group before the air blast.
This is because the speed of sound in solids is higher than in gasses.
Personnel who are dug in, or lying prone when an explosive ordnance lands nearby may suffer concussion and brain injuries due to head contacting with the bucking and heaving earth.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

There's no evidence the video was live
The first time the guy entered the mosque the was no blood, he leaves and goes back to his open boot of his unlocked car and 'refuels' to discover on his 2nd entry to the mosque blood now appears

The whole thing looks like a white helmets low rent propaganda video
One that only retarded MAGA Q-pede types and jews would find entertaining

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

My dexter senses say this i fake blood squirted from a squeezy bottle.
Video related.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

you are stupid.. blood will not gush out immedietly

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

It's shit like this that makes me think it's the boomerfags who are actually against this attack.

Absolutely no knowledge in weapon and biology.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Synchronized sound track, perfect coverage of all memes, cross-referencing other hoaxes/false flags in "his" manifesto (Breivik, Stockholm etc etc).
They learned from previous attempts to link up incidents to Zig Forums, that former assailants didn't have a proper grasp of the Zig Forums in-group language.
That was remedied this time.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Not Fake when it comes to actual shooting real bullets and the ded.
Does not mean not a set up to promote an agenda.
Does Tarrant have a sick sister, kid, etc? Where is the Bio?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (92.18 KB, 420x294)

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

muh boomer.
The over-use of this particular Enemy Image by you narrative-steering spooks has not gone noticed.
wikispooks.com/wiki/Enemy_image

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Course it is, they can't comprehend that everyone isn't some brainwashed NPC who just blows hot-air all the time with no action

Attached: Twis-10.jpg (26.04 KB, 350x247)

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

The over-use of this particular Enemy Image by you narrative-steering spooks has not gone noticed.
Oh so jews and muslims are not Enemy Image?

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Not Fake when it comes to actual shooting real bullets and the ded.
Care to speculate on why none of the glass panes on the inner glass doors of the mosque were damaged when he emptied the shotgun up the corridor leading to them?
inb4 all the pellets hit people.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

No knowledge of shotgun's spread.

Go actually shoot a gun instead of making idiotic post.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Here's a little pro-tip, not all shotgun ammo is the same you mongoloid, ever heard of gauges?

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

Nope. If the target actually is a jew or a muslim, because both groups by their mere presence, are inherently harmful to White society.
Calling someone a "boomer" is meaningless plastic language designed to scare others into expressing the opinion which triggered the slur of "boomer".

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Are you saying he was using slugs?
Explain your point or concede that your post is devoid of content.

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

He didn't have time. He said he was also supposed to burn the mosque but he didn't have time for that.

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

Nope. If the target actually is a jew or a muslim, because both groups by their mere presence, are inherently harmful to White society.
And boomers making idiotic posts aren't?
Calling someone a "boomer" is meaningless plastic language
It doesn't. It means precisely what it means, a dumb ass old american who knows nothing but pretends they do, and is actually damaging to the cause.

Are you a boomer?

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Dropping truth.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

How? Explain YOUR post or it is devoid of content.

Do you know anything of shotgun's spread & choke?

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

Nice samefagging, boomer.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

I don't know what he was using, I'm commenting on the fact your predicating your ideas on false evidence. So the glass around didn't break, obviously means the gauge was small or slugs. Using a slug in a shotgun can be pretty accurate

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

No. We are saying shotguns in real life don't work like they do in videogames. In such short distance spread would be about 2 inches at best.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Perhaps the plan should be, every white man and woman migrate to the last white lands, and make a stand for their race, in the last bastion of white dominate lands. Discard the places being filled with shitskins as the third world shitholes that they are becoming, and create a white ethnostate, in places where we are already a majority.

William Garcia
William Garcia

that filename
It's the fat nigger whale again.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Where did anyone post their age in this thread?
Do you even know what boomer means?
Do you realize that the boomer slur is a d&c operation, which was started by jewish fake right-wingers like the transgender "Lauren Southern", specifically with the aim of divorcing Gen X and Millennials from their elders?
You still haven't made a point. If you don't make an argument, you can't expect an answer.
It actually looks like you're the one who knows fuck all about shotguns. So I'll help get you started.
ANY type of pellet ammunition from bird shot to something larger like #00 would exhibit significant spread by the time it reached the end of the corridor.
So again, why is there no damage at all to the interior glass doors?
Why do none of his rifle shots make any kind of mark on the walls?
Why when shooting from the hip towards the piles of people huddled in the corner, does not a single round punch out any of the nearby windows?
Answer the questions with something other than "hurr hurr u don't know bout gunz"

Adam White
Adam White

Attached: F4DAE050-444E-44DF-AC45-397B236B4EC4.jpeg (275.35 KB, 1242x2090)
Attached: EF541767-C5F9-403A-9EC7-430195BC6B67.jpeg (276.15 KB, 1242x1846)
Attached: 4018FE09-F687-41B2-BB4A-3DB94442D0BE.jpeg (280.23 KB, 1242x2077)
Attached: B61276EB-7588-4F69-863D-7157EB1C028F.jpeg (93.28 KB, 500x500)

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

ANY type of pellet ammunition from bird shot to something larger like #00 would exhibit significant spread by the time it reached the end of the corridor
Not if it all hits the target right in front of you and gets absorbed. Besides, you don't even know what ammo he was using to start with, you're just ASSUMING it was bird shot

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

The syncd soundtracks and timing of their aplay really was the first thing that struck me about this mossad psyop

The unlimited and exponential numbers of literal isreali hasbara kikes celebrating the attack on these boards is the rest of the evidence that even retarded on-the-fence goys should take note of to see how this is an isreali production

Looks like Trump's White Helmets bonus is paying Kushner's clan back

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Where did anyone post their age in this thread?
Do they need to?
That post looks like it's made by a boomer, thus I call it a boomer.

Again, are you a boomer?
You still haven't made a point.
That's not my point to make, but HIS point to prove.
ANY type of pellet ammunition from bird shot to something larger like #00 would exhibit significant spread by the time it reached the end of the corridor.
Completely false and video game logic.
Why do none of his rifle shots make any kind of mark on the walls?
Yes, it does, yes it fucking does, watch the video.
Why when shooting from the hip towards the piles of people huddled in the corner, does not a single round punch out any of the nearby windows?
It also does!

Now the boomer is making up bullshit.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

The reality is you just can't handle the level of aussie bantz

Noah James
Noah James

Breivik is false flag now. What the fuck?
The syncd soundtracks and timing of their aplay really
It's no synced at all.
The unlimited and exponential numbers of literal isreali hasbara kikes celebrating the attack on these boards
Actually there are more muslims here saying it's a false flag.
Looks like Trump's White Helmets bonus is paying Kushner's clan back
The new boomer narrative.

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

Everything is a false flag according to the lazy fags who just blow hot air all the time here

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

It's true, but oh well, what can you do?

When we kill Soros, they will call it a false flag.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Hey, I didn't see this one before! Upload it to Liveleak or whatever. It's not part of the livestream he did so they can't take it down.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

exactly

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

lol. 50 liquidated untermenschen say otherwise.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

youtube.com/watch?v=QlGSEl97-Jc&bpctr=1552803986

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Oy vey only muslims don't fall for our jewish tricks

My favourite is when the zionist false flag actor goes to the car one last time before heading down the motorway (unimpeded by any police…)and the The Crazy World of Arthur Brown's "Fire" starts up in perfect syncronicity

One day the jews will get to taste the true response of angry white men, till then keep entertained by jewish false flags laying the blame at white's feet for the actions of isreali jews

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

Right, magic heat-seeking pellets.
I never claimed it was birdshot. You do realize that the typical kike tactic of claiming the other person said something they didn't, doesn't actually work on an electronic medium where anyone can see what was actually written by simply scrolling up?
You realize that, right?
The one thing you said which is correct, is that this is all speculation. However, no one has pointed out a single hole in any wall or window of the mosque.
This is possibly most apparent when the "hero" tries to escape past him, and he clearly shoots a round into the plain white wall, leaving no kind of mark whatsoever.

If you find an example of A SINGLE ONE of his shots causing damage to a wall or window, then please point it out.
The only object I saw damaged was the back of a plastic chair, which could be explained as an augmented reality prop.
And before you ask, yes there is a link to a company specializing in 360 degree simulations of real spaces and augmented reality interactions, via the crisis actress who was caught out at the scene.
Picture related. The company who does the photo/video work for the Crisis simulation team, also owns a company called WOO 360, specializing in the aforementioned fakery.

Yes, it does, yes it fucking does, watch the video.
I've watched it several times.
Provide the timestamp showing a wall or window being damaged by rounds.

Attached: woo360.png (244.1 KB, 976x430)
Attached: nz-response.jpg (257.79 KB, 1186x707)
Attached: tough-commute.png (220.91 KB, 591x450)
Attached: gis.jpg (220.74 KB, 1702x874)

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

Breivik is false flag now. What the fuck?
No, Breivik was a zionist hoax, not a false flag. Same purpose served - demonize the right, make opposing mass immigration a socially suicidal position. How fucking new are you?
It's no synced at all.
Haven't you watched the video? The moment he returns to his car after shooting the "plz halp me", the music changes for driving phase.
re:Breivik, there is no evidence that anyone was shot on the island, because of its remote location and limited access it was the perfect staging post for a hoax.
b…but Oslo bombing, I saw the victims!
Yeah, the "victims" who boarded a bus instead of the waiting ambulances.
The "victim" who walked unaided and perfectly calm with a 10 inch metal spike supposedly sticking from her head.
The "victim" drenched in blood due to "serious head injuries", who appeared on television 3 weeks later without a mark on her body.
Yeah, ok.

Video related, fake victims at 1:20:45
Narrative destroyed.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

One day the jews will get to taste the true response of angry white men.
Propably not because you will call it false flag like you allways do.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

it actually just might be her again

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Picture worth a thousand words.
Standard Barrel With Standard or no Choke
Mosbreg Shockwave; Super Short barrel no Choke

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (342.3 KB, 720x540)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (6.78 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (549.07 KB, 987x494)

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Then you have nothing to worry about, do you?

Attached: 12fde8df9f5ecf72a08e7c3c4dbd8db0d3456ac829a61f8aeec91bf0314fd54d.jpg (160.59 KB, 646x800)

Jace Long
Jace Long

gaia.tv
Boomer bs crap.

Do you know how retarted your posts are? Why do you create moust insane conspiracy theories? You could push Mossad false flag theory. But that is not enough for you so you start with augmented reality, cgi bullets and synchronized soundtrack. If that was Mossad psyop, they would simply kill these muslims and didn't bother with cgi bullets.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

This is called
EXFILTRATION OF THE CRISIS ACTORS
Much like the non-existent victims of the London attacks last year were not taken the 300 yards to the nearest hospital, but rather to a nearby Marriott hotel.
Much like the total lack of damage to any structure in the Manchester "bombing", the laughing parents, the lack of any visible injuries to the victims when appearing on television, the duping delight laughs when being interviewed, the acting background of so many of the "victims".
etc, etc etc.
Islamic, as well as "right-wing" terrorism is nothing but a jewish stage show.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Friendly reminder that your grandchildren will be brown and there is nothing you can do about it.

Public fury at corruption thrusts 'Slovakia's Erin Brokovich' into poll lead

yeah their neighbor just voted progressive Hillary like as President.

this is how average 20yo looks there.
progressive bitch with shirt that hates nationalism in style of traditional folk art.

Attached: 54462611-2304214696524447-808393255484915712-n.jpg (83.51 KB, 720x960)

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

He is citing official newsmedia footage.
You have no argument, the ridiculous images of gravely injured "victims" walking off to the bus speaks for itself.
It's laughable that you're trying to tar others as "boomers" when you're acting like the stereotypical "boomer", treating jewish newsmedia as the truth.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Thanks for proving my point.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Now show a single instance of any shot making any hole in any wall or window of the Mosque.
Timestamp please.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

can someone link the 17 min vid? I have looked on several chans and liveleak now, am I blind?

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

Why don't you show a single instance of a single pellet or bullet making a single mark on any wall or window, anywhere in the mosque?
It's so easy, just provide the timestamp to the point where, as you claim, holes are visible.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

You and me both.

Best I found was 2:39 in length.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Attached: woemen.png (1.15 MB, 1158x948)

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE DISSECTION OF THE PORT ARTHUR FALSE FLAG
Australia's disarmament psyop.
Happened before the time of most of you here, but essential reading to understand how these operations are organized, planned, executed and then covered up by the jewish press.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

treating jewish newsmedia as the truth
i don't watch newmedia at all. i ignore all of it. it is all bullshit allways. i am not here to defend media.

Why don't you show a single instance of a single pellet or bullet making a single mark
did you seen resultion of video? you can't barely see whole magazine. some muslims used window to run away from hall. i had to slow down video to even found that window/door, beacuse it was like he merged with wall. and you want to see holes from bullets if you can can't barely see blood on floor.

conspiracy theories are fun. but you need some facts. or you will end like Alex Jones.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

ulozto.net/!Ob6Houzf9unW/branton-legend-mp4#_ga=2.185521194.2014611574.1552690301-1707032577.1520976202

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

flat earthers?

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

thx!

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

Honestly i think its real. Although i don't know anything.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

yeah. flat earth is one funny conspiracy theory. you will find interresting experiments and theories but nobody can prove if earth is flat or round or hollow.

same like these lunatics who wants holes in walls in potato video.

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

but i think elitist knows the answer to that

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

holes in the wall? and you can barely even see shit

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

randomly brings up flat Earth out of the blue, like all the isreali jews do on Zig Forums whenever one of their latest jewish deceptions is being dissected and recognised in any jewish psyop event
hmmmm

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

idiot~ you proly want to see the hole in the wall

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

Oy vey, only an idiot would want to see evidence of the lies we try to spin
Oh noes don't call us idiots for wanting to see supportive proof of your wild claims
If I totally go along with your jewish agenda and start acting like an IDF isreali jew and celebrating jewish false flags will you stop calling me horrid names?

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

it doesn't realy matter if earth is flat, round or hollow. what is important if 3D realm and astral realm. how we create reality. where you go after you die.

i think NZ stuff is real. muslim benefit from it moust. but do you think it is muslim psyop? i think that some ordinary white guy decided to do something because he know, his life would be just slow downfall anyway. same fate like moust of us. so he trade his life for 50 death muslims and badass video. millions american soldiers trade their lifes for nothing.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

where you go after you die.

agreed

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Oy vey
goyim
jews

It is you who have wild claims and zero proofs. And you theories are mechanic nazi elves tier nonsense. Belive whatever you want. Nobody realy care it. Write blog and make youtube video about it so you can feel better.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Attached: my-brown-grandkids.png (255.08 KB, 1200x990)

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

notice how the "why the hell you need proof for goy!" people use terrible english. Clearly not their native language. They also bring Alex Jones, boomers and flat-earthers into the discussion so as to create a wedge between people that mantain reasonable doubt and those who desperately want to believe the official narrative.

This keeps stinking of jew fuckery.

Attached: 13241234123.png (471.08 KB, 569x570)

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

This, i swear 8pol if almost as bad as 1/2Pol.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

Firstly, the video shows regular glass. Windscreens are made of tougher material to prevent people from crashing though it. Stands to reason the effect of bullets would be different.
Windshields are literally the opposite of what you described. They are designed so you fly through them, so you dont smash your head into a hard unyielding surface. It's designed to break into tiny particles, not large shards, unlike normal window panes.

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

Yup, they definitely are. Don't know why people have to derail the thread instead of engaging in meaningful debate.

PROPER ARGUMENTS ARE FOR JEWS AND BLACKS

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

looks like a video game
youtu.be/2Z35z73P5Sc

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

IF I USE CAPS IT WILL BE TRUE

John Wood
John Wood

Well, if we start fighting back at the rate based Brenton did, it could be over for brown people in a few hours.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Full shooting video, Manifesto, and his Mixtape during the shooting:

my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

post retarded "IT'S FAKE STAGED CGI" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""theory"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in a dozen prior threads
get BTFO every single time because it's retarded
make a new thread with the exact same shilling line
mods leave it up

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

There has been like 2 other threads. Both got sorted into the bottom of the catalog. I just was curious about what pol thought about my idea.

Bad shill tbh

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Yeah and (((they))) would still be in charge while white nationalism is demonized for another 70 years. By then it will be too late to reach our siblings.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

don't do anything goy

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

lol no. neck yourself retard. windshields are NOT designed so you fly through them… jesus fucking christ. you must be shitposting.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Thank god they're such poor fighters.

John Cruz
John Cruz

no, indeed the're not. They're designed to hold you IN the car in the case of a car accident so you don't go flying out of it and die hitting the pavement. If I remember correctly, being hurled out of your car during a crash is far more dangerous than staying in the car while it happens. So they shatter but don't break. It's laminated glass. A bullet, however, would just pierce the glass and fly right through it without it necessarily shattering.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Quite the rebuttal.

Chuckled at that.

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

This.

Reddit Safety glass is not "tempered glass."

Reddit spacing makes me happy, I feast on the tears of those who say "Reddit spacing."

Safety glass is now used in some luxury cars on the side windows for quieter interiors. You can see the side windows on some have cracks in them occasionally, which used to be just the whole window shattering into crumbs, which is what tempered glass does.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Exactly

Fuck off kike. We can not talk ourself out of white genocide. You jews know this very well. Thats why you are so in fear.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Lots of people here seem to think the argument was that the windshield should have shattered.

The actual thing I was trying to point out is that the windshield barely cracked, and he has to fire several shots at the guy to kill him. Finally he just shoots out of the side window and kills a guy just standing there for some reason(witnessing people getting shot) with perfect accuracy.

Little blood in the video showing the aftermath.

Inconsistent bullet physics. He shoots people in the same manner yet the bodies behave very differently. Some have their scalp fly off, others fall over with no signs of damage, even when he walks back over them minutes after.

Shell elections seem to vanish out of thin air. Watch the initial assault with a shotgun. Then watch from 8:30 to 9:00, watch the casings.

Why is the video being erased everywhere it exists?

Who knows! But my gut tells me not all is as it appears.

James Baker
James Baker

Yessss Goyim… shoot up more mosques and maybe kill 10,000 muslims at most!

Are you dense? We will need the help of our sleeping siblings if we are to accomplish our goals. Showing everyone our powerlevel will just alienate them and shove us further from political prominence.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit