Destroying Paganism and replacing it with (((christianity))) was just not enough

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

(((creator))) (((ari aster)))

All white Pagan village

Living with old values

Christnigger and friends come in

Oh no white people are evil and they want to kill the poor shitskin

Show a traditional wedding scene with a creepy music acting like its something evil

New anti-white, anti Pagan movie from (((hollywood)))
youtube.com/watch?v=I0UWIya-O0s

Red Ice Tv did a video about this Jewish movie mocking white culture
youtu.be/j3tzqe5e7Hw

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-17-12-35-57-75.png (1.26 MB, 2160x1080)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/druid/thread/14/
archive.is/lUYpx
kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence#Conditions_in_pre-Great_Divergence_cores
nyheteridag.se/sweden-the-swedish-flag-was-banned-at-elementary-school-by-the-principal/
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.fo/SvXrm

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Yea, Jews do that.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

Of course it's not enough. It will never be enough, even when all white people are dead and raped, it will never be enough. Not until white people have been erased from the written and spoken record will it be enough for (((them))).

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Christianity is a kind of kill switch in many whites and is used against those who decide to no longer accept the kike driven agenda. As soon as the whites once again realize the kikes are happily leading them to their doom and resist the hordes come out of the woodworks to remind the whites that good Christians turn the other cheek and trust in God while God's chosen people run amok. All the while the "Christian churches" are scamming grandparents out of 10% of their checks in tithe.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are truly a curse upon humanity.

Attached: 1546525426880.jpg (85.89 KB, 960x733)

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

1:04
it's good to see that albinos are getting represented in this movie

Attached: albino2.jpg (270.85 KB, 827x1241)
Attached: albino.jpg (38.05 KB, 450x600)

Aiden King
Aiden King

My prediction for the movies:
The ebil white bagans will be obsessed with white skin to a comedic degree, so they turn niggers and other shitskins to albinos.
Screencap this, I guarantee you this is the case

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Its going to be something like that, or how judeo-christian values are peaceful and good. Go back to sleep in the pews, White Man. Bow to rabbi Jewsus.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

END ALL ADAMITE FILTH
Go back to the old Gods , God of nature and creation and all timelines
Fuck this adamite trash

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Correct
Also there’s the fucking spirit cooking and ritual cannibalism associated with the jewsus sacrament rituals

Samuel King
Samuel King

They will arrive soon, wanting us to accept their rabbi.

David Cruz
David Cruz

This. Adam was a kike tranny. Abrahamists all belong in the oven, and that includes Christians.

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

discord
use IRC

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Fuck cults.
Especially the LGBT cult.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

So it's literally just Get Out 2

Levi James
Levi James

Destroying paganism is what got us into this mess, you stupid nigger.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

get out was about white liberals who think blacks are superior and want to steal their bodies. this one seems to be targeting white pagans. think 'pagan' in the original sense, meaning rustic or living in the countryside, whereas get out would be the whites who are more citygoing (leftist)
get out targeted one half of whites and this takes care of the other half (not actually a perfect 50/50 split but whatever)

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

No. Worship God or burn in hell. Yes I might be a jew but it's fun baiting you against an unbeatable opponent and watching your brains explode in rage, you fucking pagans.

Here's some bible scriptures to send you to sleep…

"In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, the word was God, the word was with God in the beginning. Through him all things are made, without him nothing was made, than can be made. In him is life, and that life is the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:1-5

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

AHEM

I hate (((christianity)))

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

worship god
yes, but his name is odin. it's unfortunate that you were tricked into doing judaified bhakti yoga or whatever that stuff is.
here's a quote from god himself rather than a passage from a silly book:
"Even a man of knowledge acts according to his own nature, for everyone follows his nature. What can repression accomplish?"
the bible is a judaic attempt at repressing the aryan nature
"It is far better to discharge one's prescribed duties, even though they may be faulty, than another's duties. Destruction in the course of performing one's own duty is better than engaging in another's duties, for to follow another's path is dangerous."
the bible is not for you, therefore you are discharging duties that are not yours. it is better to worship in the style of your own nature with fault than to be a christian without fault, because being a christian is not in your nature (i mean it is obviously in your nature to be tricked by the jews because otherwise you wouldn't have fallen for the bible, but christianity itself is not natural to you). what you are doing is worse than for a nig to nog because at least nogging is in the nature of the nig.
also nice dubs. praise kek.

and just for good measure:
“We know that the Old Testament was compiled by Jews from Ancient Aryan books in order to serve their political aims and the New Testament is ancient Aryan-Germanic wisdom that has been interwoven with coarse Jewish falsifications and forgeries. Our ignorant Christian priests hide truth from our folk, and the most learned of our Christian scholars announce “truths” and “revelations” to us which are instead nothing more than mere allegories, symbolism, fables and forgeries. All of this has been forced upon our peoples, even by means as hideous and cruel as the Inquisition. We are forced to accept as truth and divine revelation that which is only a poetic cloaking of fundamental realities or the brazen counterfeiting work of an international criminal syndicate. Thus our people are made to remain blindfolded and are given the exoteric in place of the esoteric; we are given the shell instead of the core.”
– Atlantis, Edda & Bible by Hermann Wieland , page 258

Attached: 5e3746e642e206e8cf898941f4740b9f3efe911e2ea52009594b86be9d9be389.jpg (279.03 KB, 467x700)

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

lol no one thinks about pagans you faggot. muh dead gay religions

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Only the English version of Christianity works like that to my knowledge. All the other phenotypes practice something akin to theology and seek meaning and learning in the holy texts, rather than merely repeating the brainlet version like an NPC.

In fact, Christianity absolutely destroys all NPCs that seek to join it. PCs and hostile PCs can join it and gain from it simply by understanding that there is a Spirit hidden in the text not at all unlike there is a spirit in the biological machine known as their body.

What does it mean to 'love'? What does it mean to have an 'enemy'? You never seek these things out. You never answer them. You just go about what you've already been doing and apply this to it like a retard. Here's a hint for NPCs like you: the Bible has the opposite messages in it as well, if you take it all literally - why don't you go for them instead? Why don't you purge God's enemies?

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

it is better to worship in the style of your own nature
Have you heard of the Orthodox or the Catholic churches?

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Interesting that the board is shifting.
Reminder that the proto-jew who asembled these stories stole them from Persia, Babylonia, and Sumer.
HIS NAME WAS JOSEPHUS
Romans hate him.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Attached: fedorashrek.jpg (30.13 KB, 353x334)

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

seek meaning and learning in the holy text
luke 14 26.

David Garcia
David Garcia

pagan
What niggers you all are.

Pagan
1. Disparaging and Offensive.
a person who is not a Christian, jew, or Muslim; a heathen.
an irreligious or hedonistic person.
an uncivilized or unenlightened person.

Origin:
from church Latin 'pāgānus' = "worshiper of false gods" (i.e., not a soldier of Christ);
from Latin 'pāgus' = "country people", "province", "rural district";
originally "district limited by markers", thus related to 'pangere' = "to fix or fasten", from PIE root '*pag-' = "to fix".

Insulting people because they live in nature and do not live in the jew city. Same insult as Nazi, Hick, Bubba, Redneck, and so on.

John Bennett
John Bennett

How does one become a pagan? I'm getting tired of Christianity.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

You found the right place
First step read about trees and how wonderful they are

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Take it back to kikechan nigger.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

And?
The word "Christian" was insult (Meaning "Little Christ"), and was eventually adopted to what it means today
The symbol of the democratic party was originally an insult (After a republican tried to label is opponent a "jack-ass")
It doesn't matter what words used to mean, just what they mean now

Leo Price
Leo Price

Just don't be an abrahamitic schizo and you are fine. Read about iron age/ancient Europe and the various texts available from north to south.

Attached: 5b5382fedaef7614b199a19c93862a81a27315c3e20aeee2b89cd2feb89723b3.png (244.78 KB, 1314x804)

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

The US government you mean.

100s of billionaire Jews don't outnumber 1000s of billionaire goym around the world.

It's also the US government behind the shit.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

it absolutely matters what words USED to mean because if (((someone))) working at a newspaper changes the meaning of a word today, tomorrow YOU would argue that it doesn't matter what that word used to mean.

And for your information, we call each other pagans, you crackas are not allowed to use our word. Only WE can use it you racis cracka small diks.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

Lmaoing at those who shat on Christianity and supported Paganism. Whites just shot themselves in the foot and love it

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Follow my Semite cult
No

desuarchive.org/druid/thread/14/
Read

moving away from a universalist religion to a more racially exclusive one
Bad
Ok

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

muh NPCs
yes goy, you need christianity to teach you how to think, anyone who doesn't support the dead jew on a stick or love their enemies is le NPC xDDD

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

I have nothing to really add to this thread but…
archive.is/lUYpx

David Gray
David Gray

(((paganism)))
racially exclusive
top of the kek all keks

Attached: 7620216320-e8d929f24f-b.jpg (363.35 KB, 1024x768)

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Wiccans
Pagans
Leftists cannot be pagans, it's core tenants are diametrically opposed to it, they're spiritual squatters opting in to a christian idea of what paganism is

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Samuel [18:1]: And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. [18:2] And Saul took him that day, and would let him go no more home to his father’s house. [18:3] Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul. [18:4] And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that [was] upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments,
even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle

Samuel 2: {1:26} I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.

Ruth: {1:14} And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her. {1:15} And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people, and unto her gods: return thou after thy sister in law. {1:16} And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, [or] to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people [shall be] my people, and thy God my God: {1:17} Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, [if ought] but death part thee and me. {1:18} When she saw that she was stedfastly minded to go with her, then she left speaking unto her.

{4:13} So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the LORD gave her conception, and she bare a son. {4:14} And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed [be] the LORD, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel. {4:15} And he shall be unto thee a restorer of [thy]
life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him. {4:16} And Naomi took the child, and laid it in her osom, and became nurse unto it. {4:17} And the women her neighbours gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he [is] the father of Jesse, the father of David.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

In the beginning was autism, and autism was with me, autism was me, and autism was with me in the beginning. All of my trains were organized numerically on my toy shelf, and none of the trains were out of order on the shelf.

William Thomas
William Thomas

I'll take a quote from an ancient jew book, that will show em

Attached: 1537832999066.png (441.05 KB, 550x401)

Elijah White
Elijah White

interpreting the hyperbole Christ used to emphasize the command to be strong in longsuffering as literally "give your abusers more of yourself for them to abuse"
further interpreting that to mean "let yourself and your wife be raped and make it fun for the rapists"
I guess Jesus also wanted us literally pluck blocks of wood out of each others' eyes and for us to cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes because they make us sin.
No wait he also said that sin arises from the heart (Matt. 15:18-19)
"But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

Guess that actually means we need to cut out our hearts. Man, who knew the pagans had it right the first time?

Attached: Rome.webm (4.08 MB, 720x480)
Attached: Rome2-MASS-INFANTICIDE.webm (3.08 MB, 720x480)
Attached: ODIN.png (945.14 KB, 1034x732)
Attached: Pagans-and-Bestiality.png (804.29 KB, 1476x1037)

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Reported for judaism.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Wiccans are your brothers and sisters in (((YHWH))). Wiccan rituals involve praying to Christian Archangels. Read:
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

but his name is odin
funny way of saying Shiva

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

And why do you care what (((they))) produce anymore? Hollywoodites are the enemy. Why do you care what your enemy says about you? Just tell others who they are and why they are the enemy.
It's so stupid to get your cockles up about a stupid movie made by your enemy when instead you can do next to anything as a better use of your time. Giving it attention is what they want. Promote something else.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

your brothers and sisters
praying to Christian Archangels

Attached: Smug-Wife.jpg (92.06 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Whites wuz cum-drinkin' mudmonkeys til Jebus gabe dem civilization 'n sheeit
DAS RITE, CUMSKIN CRACKA FAGGOTS

Just neck yourself if you actually fall for that Homosexual historical revisionist (((Narrative)))

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Posting debunked memes
Lmao

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

(book: proxy-publishing holy trips)

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

sex slavery, pederasty, orgies, mass infanticide
many pagan mythologies' running theme of animal sex
debunked

Attached: ....png (464.1 KB, 620x508)

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Read the details of the ritual's steps. It's THE bread-and-butter of Wiccatru faggotry and it explicitly calls on Adonai/(((YHWH))) by name channel power into the act. And besides calling on the main deity of Abrahamism, it also involves the invocation of Christian Archangels. Not one word of those two acts is heathen/non-Abrahamitic in any way.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

{35:2} Six days shall work be done, but on
the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death. {35:3} Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.

That's right goy. Kill everyone for violating what I said you shouldn't do. I also guess that being illiterate or deaf wasn't apart of jesus's plan now was it?

Attached: 2143565746.png (1.37 MB, 2261x1246)
Attached: 3545656557.png (906.48 KB, 2411x774)
Attached: 465675567.png (579.12 KB, 2365x715)
Attached: 354676546565.png (413.08 KB, 2272x500)

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

sex slavery, pederasty, orgies
Symptoms of societal degeneration, not the religion itself
mass infanticide
Very common in all societies regardless of religion, likewise irrelevant to the point you're trying to make
many pagan mythologies' running theme of animal sex
Taking myth from a literal materialist standpoint
That's on you nigger, either way 4/10 try harder at least you had the decency to concede on the gay jewish fanfiction

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

historical revisionist
Post counter-information regarding Odin. I'll take correction.
That said, everything about Rome is true. The most that's been discovered is the suspect that maybe the babies didn't get singled out more for being female than male, showing preference for keeping male over female (which wasn't what I posted anyway) and that through some special archeological x-rays we found ten of the numerous infants buried in "Roman London" didn't have their bones broken so they might have been stillborn not murdered.
That's it.
Mass infanticide as a relatively common cultural practice is still undeniable (that they would leave their babies to exposure) and they apparently didn't view babies as human until they became of a certain age/established certain traits/behaviors over time. Kind of reminds me of abortion but eh. I'm sure the Christian Romans didn't do any different. It's not like they actually did anything for them, right?

Symptoms of societal degeneration, not the religion itself
Have you any evidence to back that up?
Very common in all societies regardless of religion, likewise irrelevant to the point you're trying to make
Actually the point I was making was exactly that. It was very common all over–until Christianity.
We can get into further history, the perversion of Rome afterwards, the mandates of indulgences, the wickedness of the Inquisition, tortures, corrupt "priests", the Reformation, executions simply for believing differently, etc. But to idolize pagans and think they are smeared by "kike-loving Christcucks" is without limit to inanity. For all that occurs after the second and third century of Christianity so much good was done which laid the groundwork of the very ideal civilization so many posters here would prefer to inhabit, not to mention all that is encouraged and exhorted in the very foundational and definitional documents of the texts which Christians are to regard as divinely inspired and infallible–the Bible.

taking myth from a literal materialist standpoint
How is pointing out the instances of animal sex in pagan myths a "Materialist standpoint"? What are you on about?
gay jewish fanfiction
I see you're ready for a real stimulating discussion

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

A famous movie from 1973, The Wicker Man with Christopher Lee, also made pre-Christian paganism out to be some creepy, bloodthirsty cult.

Just consider that media attempts to make something look bad often backfire. A religion that is cast as wicked can also make it seem far more appealing.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

I also guess that being illiterate or deaf
Yeah because the Pharisees really knew what they were talking about when it came to what God said. Jesus must have never read those passages. It's not like the former covenant was being fulfilled by some prophesies "messiah" figure who also happened to be God incarnate. Maybe this incarnate God was a hypocrite in telling the Jews to do one thing but Himself doing another, like when he told them not to work on the sabbath but then tells them that healing and helping people doesn't count. lol He got all mad about it, too, like it was supposed to be common sense or something. Bet he blamed the Pharisees for teaching different, like adding on rules like "a sabbath day's walk" where you can literally only take a certain number of steps on the sabbath or be considered "working", or like how they said you can't carry anything (like a bed, or bag) cause that's work when God never said that at all.
And it's not like the sabbath was itself a metaphorical symbol for the "rest" found in salvation which God predestined before the foundation of the world.

But that would have to be found in the foundational documents of the faith which stand as exclusively divinely inspired and solely definitional of the faith, like basically being the dictionary or Constitution of Christianity.
Surely none of that is found there. Why bother even typing it into searx.me?

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Your religion is dying for a reason - even the most aware adherents such as those on /christian/ are cucked to death on critical matters such as the importance of Race. If you're one of the handful of Christians that actually does intend on recognizing Truth and following Christ's footsteps with righteous love and compassion, I wish you the very best of luck. But you must also recognize that your greatest opponents are not the heathens on Zig Forums or their reactions, but the majority of your own religion's adherent are the ones you will have to contend with most.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Christians just be fucking honest here. The vast majority of you would murder any wns for not believing in christianity. Don't even try to say otherwise asswipe. So go and take your six million denominations and shove it up your own divisive ass. Religion matters more to you than your own race so quit your fucking larping already. You can have your religion, but let's make this very clear: if you are out for my blood, expect a bullet in your fucking skull.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

For all that occurs after the second and third century of Christianity so much good was done which laid the groundwork of the very ideal civilization so many posters here would prefer to inhabit, not to mention all that is encouraged and exhorted in the very foundational and definitional documents of the texts which Christians are to regard as divinely inspired and infallible–the Bible.

That's not true at all. It's kind of shocking how Christianity took so much and returned so little. It is a terrible religion that destroyed so much of our culture, and placed Europe below both the Middle East and China during the early Medieval period.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

everything said in the bible that I don't agree upon is nothing but a metaphor
but everything that I do agree with is taken literally
suck a dick dude.

William Campbell
William Campbell

until Christianity
Nope, still happened even then
idolize pagans
Not idolizing them at all user, they, like all societies had numerous flaws, it's more of a defence against people (usually christians on this board) who tend to shit all over them and dismiss them, which is deeply unfair, they were incredibly successful and laid the very foundations and infrastructure of western civilisation, much more than you'd think.
How is pointing out the instances of animal sex in pagan myths a "Materialist standpoint"?
I assume you're trying to say that paganism glorified bestiality? In which case the only way this holds any weight is to assume that people back then actually believed that the gods actually turned into animals and actually had sex with people i.e. a materialist perspective and one that is completely wrong
I see you're ready for a real stimulating discussion
That's exactly what that passage is

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Forgot this
Have you any evidence to back that up?
All the shit you mentioned only began to take root once Rome had conquered Greece and a formerly conservative, rural society was swamped with a flood of cultural influence from Greek art, literature and slaves. You had numerous Roman writers complaining about this, considering anything Greek as effeminate and unRoman, there was even attempts by Roman emperors to revive roman virtues. If you actually read about this shit it becomes pretty obvious

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

the majority of your own religion's adherent are the ones you will have to contend with most.
Objectively correct. Even back in the first century there were proto-gnostics, "enlightened" ones (those who led people astray and babbled like idiots thinking they were speaking special languages but no one was around to interpret them, thus seeming more special and holy), and of course Judaizers, who basically wanted Judaism but with Jesus and without the Pharisees, forcing circumcision and old covenant ceremonial laws even upon non-Jews.

Of these it was said repeatedly they would spring up and be the tares among the wheat. Paul himself wrote in Scripture how he nearly wished these faith-perverting Judaizers persuading circumcision would emasculate themselves (ie cut their genitalia off). John, the most sensitive and poetic of the apostles, wrote that they "left us because they were not truly of us".
Today we have zionist evangelicals exhorting naive souls to hurl money at organizations and a government (the modern state of Israel) which explicitly hates them and thinks of them as animals. We have apologists using Materialist argumentation to promote tissue paper faith and slave mentality. We have church elders too limp-wristed to reject abortion and sexual immorality. But perversion of truth always existed. Before Christ was the Pharisees, and after Christ's bodily ascension were the Judaizers, Gnostics, and later the perversion of Rome, EastOrtho, purgatory, de fide dogma exhorting prayers to Mary as "Queen of Heaven", then we get Islam and further Kabbalah Judaisms with truly ethno-supremacist Judaism (in name only, really just a political cult pushing Israel above all), and in the West we get cults like Jehovah's Witness and Mormonism ETC.

However, the subversion of naive people is always repugnant no matter the place, and where the first problem and focus is on perverters of Christianity there is also this other poisonous idiocy in threads like this, too, which would lead people to think the world would be better if Christianity never existed and we were all dumpster-baby chuckin', animal railing, young boy patting, rape-slavers who conquered not minds through intellectual feats but bodies through bloodshed and bone.

War? Yes. Defense of one's people even by the sword? Just look at the Hussites! However this pagan adoration and recoloring of history is asinine and does nothing to actually show the greatness God surged through all so many different races, and in particular European peoples. Wycliff, John Huss, Martin Luther, John Calvin, Swingli, Edwards, Justin Martyr, yet further. And personal favorites like Van Til or his successor Bahnsen, great men yet shadowed by those names I mentioned and those still not mentioned.
All European, be they English, French, Italian, German, American, and in the cases of Jerome and Augustine, etc. dating back so much before!
nah muh vikings had it right
Yeah okay.

Christianity
placed Europe below both the Middle East and China during the early Medieval period.
below the Middle East
I gotta know what your references are for this and what you mean by "Medieval period", because otherwise I'm gonna burst a spleen laughing

Attached: .Luther.jpg (507.25 KB, 1480x833)
Attached: .John-Calvin.jpg (124.27 KB, 740x380)
Attached: Jan-Hus.jpg (44.95 KB, 388x500)
Attached: Justin-Martyr.jpg (103.65 KB, 1280x720)

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

spoiler that shit please.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

still happened
So does abortion today. Note the difference in perspective on the practice before and after.
incredibly successful
Yes
laid the very foundations and infrastructure of western civilisation
If by that you mean simply having established peoples and lands then sure, otherwise no.
that paganism glorified bestiality?
No but that many pagan beliefs heavily relied upon or incorporated bestiality. Not all instances are in a positive light. That would be ridiculous to claim. But it encouraged men to believe they were created by and/or designed to worship largely selfish and frequently malicious creatures of all-power who, on a whim, will rape your wife pregnant, marry your daughter to a duck and basically make your life miserable. There was no perfect consistency in their "gods" and therefore no hope, and the flaws of their beliefs are most clearly shown in the instances of their gods' mistakes or fetishes, like their bestiality theme for example.

I do not think anyone but idiots believe all pagans rutted with beasts at all times because Zeus shoved an egg in some girl's ass or something. Pagans were people.

exactly what that passage is
You mean what was posted about Odin? My mistake then. I thought you meant Christianity itself. Fair enough, if the Odin cum-drinking was fanfic can you link me to counter-references? I really would prefer not to sound like an ignorant jackass and I don't want to spread disinfo.

Gavin James
Gavin James

In what way????????????!
The entire time that christianity has existed. You and your denominations have single handedly torn europe apart by infighting and the jews being the sole benefactors of such division. China and japan allowed a bunch of different religions to reside under their rule as long as it was spawning from their own ethnicity. Christianity has been conquered by religious zealots who think that they alone have the interpretations of the bible right.

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Praying to angels is heresy

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

ᚨᚾᛟᚦᛖᚱ᛫ᛗᛟᚡᛠ᛫ᚨᛒᛟᚢᛏ᛫ᚺᛟᚹ᛫ᛖᚡᛁᛚ᛫ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖᛋ᛫ᚨᚱᛖ

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

If by that you mean simply having established peoples and lands then sure, otherwise no.
Are you joking? Where do you think our laws, Philosophy, infrastructure, science, societal organisation, virtues ect. descend from?
worship largely selfish and frequently malicious creatures of all-power who, on a whim, will rape your wife pregnant, marry your daughter to a duck and basically make your life miserable. There was no perfect consistency in their "gods" and therefore no hope, and the flaws of their beliefs are most clearly shown in the instances of their gods' mistakes or fetishes, like their bestiality theme for example.
Fucking hell dude did you even read what I posted, this is exactly what I meant by materialist perspective, read some fucking Sallust for fuck's sake, here, I'll even do you a favour and post a passage

.>Of myths some are theological, some physical, some psychic, and again some material, and some mixed from these last two. The theological are those myths which use no bodily form but contemplate the very essence of the Gods: e.g., Kronos swallowing his children. Since god is intellectual, and all intellect returns into itself, this myth expresses in allegory the essence of god.

Myths may be regarded physically when they express the activities of the Gods in the world: e.g., people before now have regarded Kronos as time, and calling the divisions of time his sons say that the sons are swallowed by the father.

The psychic way is to regard the activities of the soul itself; the soul's acts of thought, though they pass on to other objects, nevertheless remain inside their begetters.

The material and last is that which the Egyptians have mostly used, owing to their ignorance, believing material objects actually to be Gods, and so calling them: e.g., they call the earth Isis, moisture Osiris, heat Typhon, or again, water Kronos, the fruits of the earth Adonis, and wine Dionysus.

To say that these objects are sacred to the Gods, like various herbs and stones and animals, is possible to sensible men, but to say that they are Gods is the notion of madmen - except, perhaps, in the sense in which both the orb of the sun and the ray which comes from the orb are colloquially called 'the sun'.

The mixed kind of myth may be seen in many instances: for example they say that in a banquet of the Gods Discord threw down a golden apple; the Goddesses contended for it, and were sent by Zeus to Paris to be judged. Paris saw Aphrodite to be beautiful and gave her the apple. Here the banquet signifies the hypercosmic powers of the Gods; that is why they are all together. The golden apple is the world, which being formed out of opposites, is naturally said to be 'thrown by Discord'. The different Gods bestow different gifts upon the world, and are thus said to 'contend for the apple'. And the soul which lives according to sense - for that is what Paris is - not seeing the other powers in the world but only beauty, declares that the apple belongs to Aphrodite.

To take another myth, they say that the Mother of the Gods seeing Attis lying by the river Gallus fell in love with him, took him, crowned him with her cap of stars, and thereafter kept him with her. He fell in love with a nymph and left the Mother to live with her. For this the Mother of the Gods made Attis go mad and cut off his genital organs and leave them with the nymph, and then return and dwell with her.

Now the Mother of the Gods is the principle that generates life; that is why she is called Mother. Attis is the creator of all things which are born and die; that is why he is said to have been found by the river Gallus. For Gallus signifies the Galaxy, or Milky Way, the point at which body subject to passion begins. Now as the primary gods make perfect the secondary, the Mother loves Attis and gives him celestial powers. That is what the cap means. Attis loves a nymph: the nymphs preside over generation, since all that is generated is fluid. But since the process of generation must be stopped somewhere, and not allowed to generate something worse than the worst, the creator who makes these things casts away his generative powers into the creation and is joined to the Gods again. Now these things never happened, but always are. And mind sees all things at once, but reason (or speech) expresses some first and others after. Thus, as the myth is in accord with the cosmos, we for that reason keep a festival imitating the cosmos, for how could we attain higher order?

THEY. DID. NOT. TAKE. THE. MYTHS. AT. FACE. VALUE.

counter-references
The actual sources for one, the entire thing is a claim made by a gay jew hinging on a blantant mistranslation of a word, he goes on in the same text to say that Jesus fucked his disciples, anyone who unironically posts that passage is either baiting or a complete retard

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

Only reason Abrahamic religions still exists is that they thrive on cultlike behavior and mental blackmail. Otherwise they would've fallen to obscurity long ago. Though Christianity has been the faith of Europe for very long, observing history it acted more as a subversive cultural element than one that was strengthening and empowering.

If you ever read a bible, it's full of complete nonsensical writings that are largely irrelevant in most contexts. You have to force cultlike behavior and abuse human psychology for them to even bother reading it and take it seriously. The ones who take it the most serious usually haven't read it because they would be sorely disappointed and take their fanaticism down a couple of notches. I mean just look at how posts like these are written (notable the bible texts) they sound like the schizophrenic ramblings of someone who just came from the Q board.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Cohen (c) 2012
fucking kek

Oliver James
Oliver James

I gotta know what your references are for this and what you mean by "Medieval period", because otherwise I'm gonna burst a spleen laughing

Because you don't know much history.

The Middle East was more advanced than Western Europe in 1000 CE, on par by the middle of the 16th century, but by 1750, leading Middle-Eastern states had fallen behind the leading Western European states of Britain and the Netherlands.

During the Song Dynasty (960–1279), the country experienced a revolution in agriculture, water transport, finance, urbanization, science and technology, which made the Chinese economy the most advanced in the world from about 1100.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence#Conditions_in_pre-Great_Divergence_cores

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

The only way that this would make logical sense is if the other quotes in the bible (supposedly forbidding homosexuality) would make sense is if having homosexual intercourse was only forbidden if it was sodomy and of pretending to be a girl while doing it. But the quote in the last image right here could very well be the case as well. If it's the latter then the people in power were only interested in doing whatever they want and abusing everyone they could if it's the other, christians have made absolute retards of themselves and have gotten it wrong for thousands of years.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

They also pray to Adonai/(((YHWH))) directly. Heresy is an advent of Abrahamism, and not heathen by any definition.

John Robinson
John Robinson

They most likely got it completely wrong. For example, there is not a single quote in the bible that references forbidding lesbians from having relationships.

Cameron White
Cameron White

our laws, Philosophy, infrastructure, science, societal organisation, virtues ect. descend from?
Largely influenced by Christian values ie the reason why abortion is seen as evil, how rape and sexual immorality are defined and further considered universal evils, the reason why

"There was no perfect consistency in their "gods" and therefore no hope"
a materialist perspective
Do you even know what "Materialism" is?

Sallust
Since when did the Egyptians believe objects to be their gods? He writes that they called the earth Isis and further but Isis was, in their mythology, a real deity they worshiped, not the earth itself. Reminds me of one church figure who mistook the belief of the phoenix as being a real bird.

THEY. DID. NOT. TAKE. THE. MYTHS. AT. FACE. VALUE.
Certainly most did, as seen by the riot the worshipers of Diana started when the Christians started teaching "the Way" which ran against their goddess and was bringing many to turn away from her.

Attached: God-Mocks-Egyptian-Pantheon.png (41 KB, 1454x485)

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

pic
I regret to inform you that the Book of Exodus is a fiction story. It did not happen in reality, and its anti-Egyptian narrative is a form of libel fabricated by envious hebrew goatfuckers. Also
conflation taking a myth literally with valuing a belief system
So if you defended Christian churches from people preaching Islam, does this mean you take Jesus' instructions to cut off your hand if it causes you to sin literally?

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

Where is your proof for the image you posted you absolute fucking nigger? I so want to cave in your skull right now I can fucking taste it. You have been maniacs throughout the entire history of Europe and have persecuted anyone who went against any of the narrative the bible has pushed. We have suffered under your tyranny for way too fucking long. You are almost no better than islam. The only difference between you and them is that christian nation's stopped enacting everything that has said in the bible and have accepted 'modernization' of religious faith.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

there is not a single quote in the bible that references forbidding lesbians from having relationships.

They also pray to Adonai/(((YHWH))) directly.
doesn't excuse heresy
Heresy is an advent of Abrahamism,
What is "Abrahamism" anyway? And are you saying that "heresy" as a concept only arose as a result of "Abrahamism" or that heresy is an aspect of "Abrahamism"?
and not heathen by any definition.
Again, the Ephesian worshipers of Diana starting a riot over the Christians coming in teaching other than their goddess.

I regret to inform you that the Book of Exodus is a fiction story. It did not happen in reality, and its anti-Egyptian narrative is a form of libel fabricated by envious hebrew goatfuckers. Also

conflation taking a myth literally with valuing a belief system
implying most pagans excised the belief in their gods and kept their religions simply as a belief system

So if you defended Christian churches from people preaching Islam, does this mean you take Jesus' instructions to cut off your hand if it causes you to sin literally?
I believe Jesus is literally God, that he literally is the Son of God (second person of the Trinity), who literally came to earth in perfect (sinless) human flesh, was born of a virgin, ministered, healed, suffered, died and literally bodily rose again to glory. All of that literally is definitional to Christianity and thus a direct explicit (as it's written in the defining documents) prerequisite for being a Christian.

I acknowledge hyperbole as used for emphasizing a point of argument/teaching, but that does not remove the belief in the literal aspects of the faith which define the thing.
Pagans were largely similar. They did believe in Zeus, in Diana, in Dionysus, etc. Pagans, even Romans, did believe in gods literally. Rome was more open philosophically, of course, but they did actually largely take their myths literally. Did they take all the teachings/commands and exhortations of their religions literally? Maybe not all, but they had those practices for a reason, and it was to commune in some form or another, for one reason or another, with entities they believed literally existed.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Where is that quote faggotnigger?

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

there is not a single quote in the bible that references forbidding lesbians from having relationships.
forgot to post this before: Romans 1:18,26-27
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness… For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Nevermind all the other instances of "sexual immorality" in the broad sense being condemned and those who are "sexually immoral" being unable to enter the kingdom of God.

I want to cave in your skull right now
You have been maniacs
That's funny, user. I'll get to the rest of your post in a second.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Actually what he means is that the book of exodus is 100% fiction in every capacity.
None of the plagues happened. The jews were not enslaved in Egypt. They were kicked out of Egypt for openly worshipping Set

John Baker
John Baker

Stfu kike, Christianity dominated you pagan cucks, you pagan betas didn't stand a chance against the CHAD Christendom religion, bringing back paganism is dysgenics to religion, fuck off kike

Attached: 20190317-215322.png (172.81 KB, 880x605)

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

t.kike

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

That's funny, user.
It takes a beast to kill a beast. You and your sick cult is going to meet your end you fucking bastard. No amount of you saying everything is a metaphor but everything I perceive to be bad so I'll interpret that literally.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Hmmmm, interesting. What do you think about the species of Whiptail lizards that are entirely female and reproduce asexually through parthenogenesis, but require simulated acts of lesbian coitus to promote ovulation?

The Ephesian worshippers of Diana did not pray to Adonai/(((YHWH))) or to Christian Archangels like modern Wiccan faggots do.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

Heathen Swastika is outlawed
Christian Cross is not
Hmmm, interesting to see how much the powers that be hate Christianity. Also, your religion is majority non-White nowadays and is therefore gay and anti-White as a consequence. Answer me this question: Would you rather your daughter marry a godly Christian African, or a non-Christian White man?

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Corinthians 3:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Spirit, Not the Letter
And we have such trust through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God, 6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
We're not jews, we're not muslims and we're not supposed to be. Algorithms are a form of death.

Not what I was saying. Christianity weeds out NPC genomes.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Who else here doesn't capitalize jesus, god, or anything else in the bible? There is no evidence that anyone in the bible existed so I'm never going to consider "anyone" in the bible as a proper noun.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Heathen Swastika is outlawed
Not everywhere.
Christian Cross is not
Yes it is, in many places. Also Celtic crosses and many other religious symbols.
<nyheteridag.se/sweden-the-swedish-flag-was-banned-at-elementary-school-by-the-principal/
Swastika isn't heathen only.

There is no evidence
Your post is evidence you don't want evidence.

Attached: Lentosotakoulun-lippu.svg.png (15.47 KB, 250x211)

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

Funny how you don't answer his question. Take off your larping nigger.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Would you rather your daughter marry a godly Christian African
No. I hate niggers. Christian niggers I would promote to African women. I'm not against humanity evolving into separate species. I believe this to be the meaning of our separation to different races to begin with.
or a non-Christian White man?
Pagans would be fine, I suppose.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Christiandom has been controlled opposition and has been since its very inception.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

That'd be atheism.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

It makes absolutely no difference. Christianity is already dead. Europe is already dead. The White race is already dead.
It was over before you were even born.

Abandon your childish delusions and pick up the sword of God.
Islam is the future and cannot be stopped.

Brenton Tarrent went on his little temper tantrum because he couldnt face the truth. But it didn't change anything, if anything his little tantrum only made things worse.

Attached: fatahkid2.jpg (95.31 KB, 704x960)

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Swastika is Heathen Aryan symbol spanning back at least 30,000 years.
Surprising answer. You'd be crucified on /christian/ for it though, and the vast majority of your religion's adherents disagree.
Wrong. I doubt you understand what a-theism is, but your ignorance does not excuse insulting our atheist/irreligious brothers.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Swastika is Heathen Aryan symbol spanning back at least 30,000 years.
Symbols have long lives. They remain longer than heathens.
Surprising answer. You'd be crucified on /christian/ for it though, and the vast majority of your religion's adherents disagree.
Doubt it, but if I were, it'd be your autistic ass at fault for that; waging a 'our team's better than your team' fight for years. I'd just refer to Bishop Barron, who noted that paganism is sort of the minimalistic religion of base necessities. St. Paul also said that through nature the pagans found morality. However, neopaganism is a chaotic mess of degeneracy. Of course, the retarded protestants would want to kill me anyway.
Wrong. I doubt you understand what a-theism is, but your ignorance does not excuse insulting our atheist/irreligious brothers.
It's a state mandated uprooting program for juveniles, not really in effect in the West until 1960s. The very few atheists who are not so out of social engineering are philosophers. It's also cope for masturbating to porn.

Attached: 11642090-1.jpg (146.53 KB, 1200x1200)

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

saying everything is a metaphor but everything I perceive to be bad so I'll interpret that literally
Projection. I never said that nor did I step back to say something was a metaphor or not except for the instance of the sabbath, which was a literal day that was literally commanded by the literal God to his literal people as a literal reminder of both what literally happened and what was prophesied to come.
I said "metaphor" but really there's a better word for it. It's not exactly allegory but a type of thing to come, or biblically classified as a "sign". Circumcision was a "sign". Noah's arc was a "sign". The destruction of Jersualem? Prophesied. Happened, and then happened again and will happen again.
Abraham and Isaac when God told him to sacrifice his son? A "sign" of what was to occur according to prophesy (Jesus crucifixion etc.). Sabbath was a "sign", hence why despite repeating the ten commandments throughout the new covenant documents (New Testament) there is never an emphasis on that specific commandment. Neither is there any real emphasis on any holy day except for "the Lord's Day" which aligned with the resurrection of Jesus, as a memorial gathering and fellowship of the event and reminder of His eventual return.

tl;dr Not "metaphor" but "signs" is what I should have said, and it's very obvious what is allegorical and what is literal. Even with Genesis and Revelation, the book ends of the Bible which are the most steeped in poetic imagery (allegory), eschatology and yet very literal events and peersons involved.
But save that for /christian/

What do you think about the species of Whiptail lizards
Well it's a matter of one's epistemology and anthropology, and in accord to the Christian presupposition the view is very clear. I think only mankind is made in the image of God and that we are not designed nor intended for similar sense of sexuality. I hear there are species of ape that crack baby skulls on rocks to prove dominance for attraction (supposedly if the baby is the alpha male's and he fails to protect it he loses the image of alpha male and the skull-cracker gets the role). I don't think that behavior is intended for us either. I can say all of that because of the foundational and defining documents of Christianity which inform the Christian presupposition, the bedrock of my worldview.
If I held to a Materialist presupposition then it would place man on the same level as those lizards and apes. He would be nothing more than an animated brick of matter (not superior nor inferior in any objective measure compared to rocks) which was ultimately produced from genetic consequences of environmental circumstances which themselves arose from cosmic happenstance.

The Ephesian worshippers of Diana did not pray to Adonai/(((YHWH))) or to Christian Archangels like modern Wiccan faggots do.
No my point in that post was that pagans did literally believe in their gods, not just hold to the beliefs and tenants espoused in their myths.
And Wiccans practice magic, don't they? Not only do they pray to archangels (there's only two named in the Bible) but they do magic. That's a stoning.

David Phillips
David Phillips

Largely influenced by Christian values
You have to be fucking joking

Do you even know what "Materialism" is?
The philosophical notion that everything is dependant on physical processes, what's your point?

Since when did the Egyptians believe objects to be their gods? He writes that they called the earth Isis and further but Isis was, in their mythology, a real deity they worshiped, not the earth itself. Reminds me of one church figure who mistook the belief of the phoenix as being a real bird.
Apparently by the time he was writing there had degenerated to that level

Certainly most did
You do realise that there are levels of understanding right? So sure, some people (most likely peasants or other lower class citizens) may have taken it face value, same way you have retarded creationists today. Others on the other hand, wouldn't and it's quite clear it wasn't meant to be

They believed in the entities themselves but it's obvious there was some disconnect with the actual entities and the myths, for example, you believe in God, but you don't really believe Eve was literally tricked by a talking snake do you? It's the exact same damn thing

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Aside from your misunderstanding of evolutionary explanation, which is all a forgivable offense, there is a problem with your assertion that Wiccans are to be stoned. You may have the authority to stone them, but only if you accept that they are a heretical offshoot of Abrahamism, a result of Christian understanding of pre-Christian belief systems. If, however, you assert and it is agreed that they are somehow heathen by any stretch of the definition despite the fact that they pray to Abrahamic entities, then they are our problem to deal with. And we would not stone them, we would throw them in a bog where they belong. If you're to stone anyone you accuse of doing "magic" it will result in interfaith conflict between Whites of different religious convictions - something untenable in the current world paradigm.

Attached: Rare-Esoteric-Pepe.jpg (198.93 KB, 436x600)

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Why do you think Odin is shiva rather than Vishnu/Krishna? Can shiva be considered the allfather? Would Odin not be considered more of a preserver than a destroyer?

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Athiesm has been traced all the way back to early christianity and probably even further back that. One of the very first known athiests was Epicurus and he was a white man. That's the same for every other person spanning as far back as that. The founding fathers of athiesm were white and we're not controlled opposition, they were in fact oppressed opposition. Ever since 435 CE and before, christianity had judaism on a fucking pedestal and allowed them to be in christian nation's. As evidence why there have been hundreds of times europian countries made them the ruling class, allowed them citizenship with special rights, and also bowed before them. If turn the other cheek was not the case, judaism would be fucking dead right now and they would have been all culled from society.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

You have to be fucking joking
Not remotely. Everything has been built upon what came before it to some extent or another, true, but Christianity introduced the greatest breadth of the values people like you often take for granted. You're not liable to get any jammed up your ass as punishment when you adhere to Christian values. You also won't have gladiatorial arenas, not going to welcome infanticide, not going to welcome prostitution, rape slavery or rape in any form, sacrifice of humans or animals (or both), frequent inebriation and insobriety, pederasty, etc.
The philosophical notion that everything is dependant on physical processes
And what does this have to do with anything I said? Since when did I convey anything from a Materialist perspective?

likely peasants
In your opinion but that's not supported by the evidence of what the pagans believed and did, both the poor and the higher class.
Others on the other hand
Yeah there was variation between pagans. As I said earlier on, pagans were people. That happens.
it's quite clear it wasn't meant to be
Again, in your opinion. It is not "clear" that the myths were not meant to be taken literally precisely because they believed in the entities themselves and thus also their power, influence and the potential to garner their favor (hence the practices of sacrifice, of prayer to crafted images, of particular lifestyles, etc.)
They believed in the entities themselves but it's obvious there was some disconnect with the actual entities and the myths
Not if they actually believed in the entities themselves, which is the point. Regardless of their application of perspective of certain aspects and/or teachings they literally believed in and practiced with regards to their gods
for example, you believe in God, but you don't really believe Eve was literally tricked by a talking snake do you?
The snake was Satan. That's made clear later in Scripture. Whether he literally appeared as a snake or if that was allegorical for his cunning and personality is another matter, but yes, the Fall in Genesis is a literal event and Eve was a literal person beguiled into sin by the serpent.
And that is exactly the point. Regardless of certain minor factors (maybe Satan actually took on the form of a snake) I take the account to be real, just like the pagans largely did with their gods and the events of their gods.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

You are in fact right. But you are wrong about all the scriptures about homosexuality were not supposed to be interpreted in the way you say they're supposed to be. All the bible quotes about sodomy and homosexuality were not supposed to be taken in a physical sense. They were supposed to be taken in a spiritual sense. For example, when the bible forbid sodomy, the book meant that you're not supposed to fall in love while having homosexual intercourse. As for forbidding man on man relationships, it is metaphorically saying that you can't have any feelings for each other at all. It all makes sense.

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

Aside from your misunderstanding of evolutionary explanation
Not remotely a misunderstanding. That is literally the Materialist/Atheist presupposition. We are animated/moving bricks/objects of matter which arose from consecutive random happenstance upon random happenstance, just like everything else.
there is a problem with your assertion that Wiccans are to be stoned
It was a joke and reference to old testament commands to stone magicians
Abrahamism
Again what are you
pepe pic
Nevermind.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Nevermind
Rude. >Materialist/Atheist presupposition
Presuppositionalism is a dishonest form of Apologism. I took you for an honest Christian trying to acknowledge Truth even if you disagree with my beliefs, but here you go ruining any such perception. This discussion was not about what evolution or biology indicates, but about whether or not you're going to go and have a discussion with your fellow Christians and attempt to dejudaize them, but it's past that so I'm just going to stop responding.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

All the bible quotes about sodomy and homosexuality were not supposed to be taken in a physical sense.
What are you talking about?
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [d]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
Right here in 1 Cor. 6:9-11 we have two thousand year old evidence that not only did same-sex attracted people cease from being that way (people ceased from being homosexual and were forgiven by Christ), but also:
homosexuals
sodomites
In the translation of the NASB, which follows the Modern Critical text rather than the Textus Receptus (two different text traditions of the same bible) it's the same thing, but sometimes translated as "effeminate" and homosexual instead of homosexuals and sodomites. Why?
Paul, apostle and writer of the letter, was referencing in Greek two words used for the variant positions in homosexual sexual relations, namely "malakoi" and "arsenokoitai". It's referencing the effeminate role and the masculine role in the perverted relations.

The word "arsenokoitai" is a unique word which is used again in 1 Timothy for the same thing, and that's particularly interesting since it seems to be a direct reference to the Leviticus/Levitical moral law God gave speaking against "men lying with men" being abominable (Lev. 18:22, 20:13).

men [arseno] lying with [koitai] another man [arseno] hence "arsenokoitai"

You can look this up and find the exact same thing a dozen times over. Of course it was speaking in the physical sense.

Joshua James
Joshua James

Presuppositionalism is a dishonest form of Apologism.
What? It's the purest form of apologetics, discussing at the root the worldviews on the table in the debate.
Plus I mentioned Van Til and Bahnsen earlier. It's not a surprise.

whether or not you're going to go and have a discussion with your fellow Christians and attempt to dejudaize them
What I do about the false doctrine and zionist poison among others is not your concern.

Attached: (Presuppositional-Apologetics)---Dr.-Greg-Bahnsen.webm (12.88 MB, 640x360)

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

We're going to kill you and the rest of your butt buddies and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Not at all what I was getting at you absolute dumbfucks. What I was getting at was: what CAN and CANNOT be taken literally/metaphorically in the bible? What is an objective way of determining this? Until I get an answer I will continue to keep posting stuff just like that.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

jews fomenting conflict within their enemy group
tbh this is basically 30% of the threads here, and another 30% being Alinskite tactics attempting to use our values against us by encouraging puritanical extremism

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

It's already been referenced itt. They will interpret anything they personally agree with and take it in a literal sense while using metaphors to describe passages they disagree with.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

damn right DEUS VULT kikes

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Define "dominated". You subverted institutions and then went out and murdered a bunch of pagans. What's so funny is, that the degenerate filth started popping up in paganism about the same time christniggers popped their disgusting heads out of the gutter. Islam is pretty much the same damn religion as christianity. The only difference is that names were switched around a bit and that you can legally have more than one wife in islam. Woopdey fucking doo. Doesn't change that you're a fucking christnigger who should have his skull obliterated.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

If you actually read a fucking book you'd know that the NatSoc symbol was inspired from the CHAD Teutonic order you idiot

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

purest form of apologetics
You're right, and I was wrong. All Apologetics is dishonest by definition and the purest form of dishonesty is Presuppositionalism is among the purest forms of lying dishonesty. I replied because I did have to concede this point.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

would you rather this or that

Lol I'm not playing your would you rather game you faggot, I have freewill so I would a) marry a traditional christian white woman or b) no one, that's my answers you beta larpagan

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

Nietzsche is never more wrong than when he says that Christianity is the religion of the crowd, as opposed to Dionysus, which is seen as the religion of the aristocracy, of a minority. It is exactly the other way around: the Dionysiac is the spirit of the crowd and Christianity is the heroic exception. The Christian individual does not join the multitude in its scapegoating, and moreover denounces the multitude by his declaration of the innocence of the victim.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Jews hates Whites no matter if we follow Christianity, paganism, or are more secular/atheist/agnostic.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

lol they should try doing a movie about the original "white" religion
it's like they got the idea that "europe history is pagan sacrifice now christcuckery oy vey keep the goy in bed with jesus have some more immigration for the economy are you racist?" communist theory going on

Attached: A1uWs-mLHWL.-SX425-.jpg (38.25 KB, 425x261)
Attached: Bolshevism-Without-a-Mask.jpg (219.8 KB, 683x1000)

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Your god is a door mat.
Mine is dormant.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Which god? What is real?

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

For fuck sake the first book literally states that the world was flooded because a couple of angels got horny and fucked our women. Then proceeded to produce abominations which caused God to flood the world and only save noah because he was pure.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

not going to welcome infanticide, not going to welcome prostitution, rape slavery or rape in any form, sacrifice of humans or animals (or both), frequent inebriation and insobriety, pederasty, etc.
You seem to have casually ignored the previous points I made, most of the things you mentioned were a form of societal decay and were actively criticised by people in their day, I feel you're being very disingenuous
And what does this have to do with anything I said? Since when did I convey anything from a Materialist perspective?
Because you are trying to say that people back then took the myths at face value i.e they believed their gods LITERALLY turned into animals and raped people instead of taking it as a stylised interpretation containing metaphysical truths, it doesn't mean that the gods or their roles are any less real and in that regard, the myths are true just that they, as I've said before, take them at face value. Quick question, do you think the Greeks believed their gods literally lived on top of mount Olympus? Because it seems you're trying to argue that they did

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Pretty much. Hitler himself said paganism was dead. Only that autistic sperg Himmler thought otherwise.

Attached: hitler-on-pagans.jpg (32.1 KB, 559x263)

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Which book are you talking about, mr big brain? I’ve read books. The Vedic symbol seems pretty Vedic to me.

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Christians are to blame

Fuck off Shlomo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (114.95 KB, 1704x543)

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Event the SS swore their oath on the CHRISTIAN GOD.

And what do you thing about those who don't believe in God?

He's stupid and he does not belon with us!

But the (((volunteers))) already alter the articles and information regarding that…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (141 KB, 1706x905)

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Source of quote or STFU
BRUTAL KEKEKE NO NIGGA

William Brooks
William Brooks

Come talk Bible at /christianity/index.html

Attached: US-Christian-Tiers.png (1.41 MB, 2304x6218)

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Athiesm has been traced all the way back to early christianity
Atheism has been different on different eras. You don't identify as Muslim atheists, do you?
Atheism is a shallow, dead version of the host culture and religion. An uprooting, if you will.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

I never took Hitler for his religious views. I respect Hitler as a leader. I respect Himmler as a priest of the old ways. I respect Goebell's as an excellent propagandist. I respect Alfred as a philosopher. They were a unique bunch of talented individuals. I don't expect a single one of them to be right about everything, but they were usually right about what they did best.

Attached: laughs-in-german.jpg (11.04 KB, 394x512)

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

The jew in question.

Attached: ari-aster.jpg (331.03 KB, 1080x1440)

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

That is exactly the question for the field of hermeneutics, and the historical-grammatical method is the correct objective means.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

This! These satan-spawns don't just destroy or hummiliate but also for thousands of years demonise and harp on and on about imaginary crimes commited by people they victimised and persecuted. All nations have transgressed, the difference is that the kikes do the most outrageous and evil stuff while at the same time claiming to be victims, as the Poles used to say the jew screams in agony as he strikes you

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are truly a curse upon humanity.
this
seek meaning and learning in the holy texts
There is no meaning in the incoherent supersticious rambling of antiquity kikes.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

I live in eastern EUropea and you faggots really need to stop glorifying orthodoxy, its a faggot meme created by Putin who is desperately looking to assert some identity while RUssia is being swamped by mud savages as for cahtolicism, it has literally been a disaster throughout it's entire existence. Christianity weeds out NPC genomes.
Lol christianity literally bred the NPC within our gene pool by teaching them to trust the ramblings of some weirdos in a jewsih dress before empirical evidence and their own convictions.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Ari Aster made a short film that was quite funny and Hereditary was not that bad. This will probably be kinda like that other film from Gareth Evans that is against paganism that was called Apostle.
If not it's going to be weirdly cuckoldry-like film.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Leaf here.
Jews caused (((Christianity)))
Being this retarded. They crucified Jesus, how can you not know common history.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Leaf here.
Based

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

The entire thing is based of Semite (Jewish) theology and Jesus himself was a Jew (circumcised, spoke Hebrew, knew Hebrew holy law, practised Hebrew holy days ect.)

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

He showed an example. Jesus was living and pointing out the heresy and wrongdoings of Pharisees. There are still Jews who are waiting for what they call real Jesus but their religion is mostly based on money now.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Don't forget that mossies come here to preach.

Attached: Untitled2.png (18.32 KB, 1128x230)

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

of course it would be a leaf.
<Jews caused (((Christianity)))
yep, they certainly did. see . that's why he called himself the jewish messiah and his jewish followers insisted he was a fulfillment of jewish prophecy. seems like the jews did cause it, don't you think?
they crucified jesus
pretty sure the romans did that. you know, the people that would actually crucify criminals? isn't it literally in your creeds that he was "crucified under pontius pilate"? it's one thing to say the pharisees didn't like him, but to say "the jews crucified him" is just wrong.
what kind of response is this? why are we supposed to care? what he said is still completely true.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Islam is being (((rotted))) from the inside out as well. Most of the Arab ZOGs (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Morocco, Algeria, ect.) are liberalizing, their women becoming whores like their Western counterparts. Slutting it up on webcam. Seems like the entire world is becoming a rotting corpse, as goes the White race, so goes the rest of the world. Léon Degrelle was right.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Not an argument

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

<takes Van Til and Bahnsen seriously
i now understand that you're a retard, no point in anyone engaging you further.

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

whoops, somehow replied to the wrong person, was meant for

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

complete and under nonsense: the post

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

when autocorrect corrects actual words: the post

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

doubt it
Well doubt no longer, user; behold, christcuckery.

Attached: 393232fd2ff8b52561c6e2fbf3d7e060726853f149efbbef3780f6cb1d0d8255.png (103.23 KB, 1053x195)
Attached: 1697999b71eb1469a1eb2a684a37268c5f2cf7b5bd20422649f121998f21cbe0.png (5.5 KB, 428x94)
Attached: 4002b8e05f3d939eddcf06dd3fd137ea2c546604347d5e90854d9dcdd24f24e0.png (40.45 KB, 1276x374)

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

Romans 9:6-9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

And this irrelevant passage is a response how…?

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Arabs claim to be a descendant of Ishmael
If we take this passage at face value its basically saying that Arabs aren't children of God.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Christianity's only power was its implicit kinism in the old church. Even prot denominations were segregated, until very recently. That's how people ritually united for tens of thousands of years. That was what people felt, being with their own, in unity, for a day or a celebration, not some judean rabbi on a pogo stick.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

What you quoted is Paul arguing that although the covenant Yahweh made with Abraham was intended for his descendants, it was only his chosen descendants that were truly "children of God" (i.e. descendants of Jacob/Israel). What does this have to do with racemixing?

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Do you think God would like it if you destroyed your heritage with people not from the same pact? Also during the end times if you believe in this type of stuff. It said that the end times will be similar to the days of noah. You know where one of the key reasons why God flooded the world was because of inbreeding.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

But then that could only be applied to the Jews, because if you're a Christian you believe that the old convenant was dissolved and because of Jesus there is now a "new covenant" that is open to everyone, Jew or Gentile, hence why race does not matter under Christianity, because it's a universal religion. That's why Christians don't (nor could they) care about race or ethnicity, because they're supposed to spread their disease religion to all people, tribes, tongues, and nations. I could cite Galatians to further this, but I think I've made my point by now.

one of the key reasons why God flooded the world was because of inbreeding
Not that I believe that happened, but even you yourself acknowledged earlier in this same thread that it was inbreeding with humans and ANGELS that caused this, not humans with humans, so I don't see your point.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Romans is a new testament book.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

I'm aware, that's the point. He was talking about the old testament in that passage.

Matthew King
Matthew King

Either way this doesn't disprove the times will be like in the days of noah which includes race mixing(between angels and women sure but still race mixing) which obviously is still a sin if God. Remember in Christianity God never contradicts himself meaning that these also apply to us. Why would God want his creations to ruin themselves by mixing with each other it makes absolutely no sense in the context of the like in the days of noah thing that the new testament states?

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

times of noah
we call it the kali yuga

Owen Long
Owen Long

because if you're a Christian you believe that the old convenant was dissolved and because of Jesus there is now a "new covenant" that is open to everyone, Jew or Gentile, hence why race does not matter under Christianity

If that was taken literally, it would make the Jews and their story irrelevant, but that's clearly not the case. The Old Testament is included in the Bible, and churches resisted any attempt to remove it going back to Marcion.

The whole thing is a contradictory mess. That is why you go round and round in circles arguing with Chrisitans.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Varg was right, the Jews really do hate and fear pagan wildmen more than domesticated Christgoys.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Your interpretations of this are really backwards. First of all, you're assuming (like every christian in history) that we're currently in the "end times" right now. But aside from that, angels and women mixing is a lot different from humans inter-breeding, so I don't see where you're getting this connection from. According to the bible we're all supposed to be descendants of Adam, so we're all the same "creation", so to speak, so the God of the bible wouldn't care if we mixed with each other. That wouldn't count as "ruining ourselves".

it would make the jews and their story irrelevant
Not quite; according to Christian theology, the old covenant explains how we got from Abraham to Jesus, so it still matters to them in a sense, since they need to be able to explain why we need a "savior" in the first place and where this "savior" was going to come from.

But yes, arguing with Christians just takes you in circles because of the cognitive dissonance and endless rationalizations they need to make to cling to their kike on a stick.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Alright here lets see

Threads shilling against christians
Threads shilling against pagans

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Why the fuck is Taoism and Islam listed as "Pagan" in there?

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

You're assuming that africans, asians, arabs and europeans are the same species. We aren't we are highly different in the way we function and how we act. Its plainly obvious. Its a similar situation to a donkey being able to interbreed with a horse. This is why the kids always turn out defective. God obviously doesn't want us to do this. Especially considering the fact if us breeding with angels fucked up our genetic legacy really badly why wouldn't breeding with blacks?

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

I'm not assuming that, I'm saying that's what the bible tells us. God told Adam and his descendants to "be fruitful and multiply". Where does he draw a line and say "but only within the confines of race"? This never happens (except in the case of Jews to separate them from the other nations, but once Christianity comes into the picture, that's no longer required).

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Why wouldn't God allow breeding with angels then? Both could mate but God destroyed the world because of it.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Odin is not the God. Idk what would be God's equivalent in germanic mythology but it's not Odin. The God here is called Dievas. That is the true God, the Absolute that the ancient aryans of the steppe were aware of. Odin is not shiva/vishnu either. Odin is Varuna/Veles/Vėlinas.

Attached: veles.jpg (279.18 KB, 970x970)

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

All I see are amerishart protestants without a god interpreting what it means to be pagan. To them, paganism is a feely beliefism like Islam, Christianity, Talmudism, and their hippy version of Buddhism. Paganism means sacrificing together and honoring tradition. Let's not forget these semitic cults espouse real atheism. They don't sacrifice to the gods, and they hate their own people. They either pervert tradition or they throw it out to be pious for their nose god.

Josiah White
Josiah White

Oh what's that? Jews, a mostly occult-adhering race, is afraid of letting natives engage in their cultural religions? Color me surprised.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

That was only part of the reason, the primary one was because men were supposedly "wicked" during that time. Regardless, angels are spirit beings and humans are beings of flesh, so that's a completely different matter.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Basically this, these are just Marxist leftard faggots that think they're pagan because they read Harry Potter, and they just want to rebel against their parents. They don't give a damn about tradition or blood and soil, or what it actually means to be pagan. Fluff bunnies aren't pagan, they're just faggots.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Also, in the Germanic Wars chapters, Tacitus calls Odin Mercury through interpretaio romana. The Sky Father is usually the chief deity in old pagan worship, but their roles changed and some gods lost their cults. Týr's an example. There isn't a doctrine like (((religion))) today is assumed to have.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Hey faggot. I'm sure this tickles you fancily but I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being such a religious D&C nigger.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Hence go back to romans 9:6-9 specifically Where God says that they are children of the flesh and NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD. We Europeans have a spirit but are also flesh. Arabs are full flesh. Its simple.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Whites start slowly rousing from sleep
"ANNUDUH SHOAH! Put the whites back to sleep! Remember Pagans? They're still around! See how creepy they are, enjoying nature and not slaving over 9-5s for shitty-i mean amazing-products we make? Isn't that weird?"

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Afaik Tyr's and Odin's cults switch in their importance from time to time. Same with Mitra and Varuna. Dumezil wrote a book about this.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

There is literally no connection there at all. You're just reading what you want into your book of Jewish fables so you can justify continuing to worship the kike on a stick.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

oy vey remembuh your doctrinal controversies and remembuh your heresies?
oy gevalt remembuh boining each othuh alive and ruining each othuh's trust, as we crept closuh to the kings and queens?
boin duh pagans again! pay no heeb - I mean heed - to us bankuhs

Luis White
Luis White

For us Gaelic folks the closest to a arch-god would be The Dagda.
Are you forgetting that Odin was Woden to the Germanic people's? Still I'd say that Odin = Woden = Dagda with how things were so closely knit back then. It took invading Christians years of confusing cultural appropriation before they finally stole themselves away.

Remember Tyr, Woden, Frig, and Thor are still in the weekday names. The Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) only teach resentment in yourself and others. They must steal everything else from wholesome beliefs that existed years before their usurpation.

Attached: Dagda---Celtic-Mysteries.jpg (42.48 KB, 257x320)

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

the Levitical moral law God gave men
2019 and people still going with the notion the creator of the universe stopped by to give a rootless semite some stone tablets with 10 rules for good living

Attached: Cevs7qm.jpg (40.52 KB, 426x640)

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

The Jews fear the pagan Aryan. Is there any more proof?

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Nice dubs. Yes, of course they do, they fear a united Aryan race that has removed their Semitic influence in the form of christcuckery to subvert us and keep us under their influence.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

They are literally all descended from Noah's kids according to kike religion. Look mate, I know you invested a lot of time in christianity, and that it is the one comfort that you still get to have in the current Kali Yuga. But that too has got to go for you to be a True Believer

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Don't breed with anything that isn't your race how hard is this to understand. Also if jesus was just a "kike on a stick" explain to me why
According to talmud Mary was a whore
Also According to the talmud Jesus is in hell drowning in boiling shit
Also explain why jews hate jesus so much that the word kike itself comes from the hebrew word circle. Which was used as a derogatory term for jews because they wouldn't use the + sign because it looked to similar to a christian cross
Why did the christians expel jews almost 100 times throughout 2000 years
Why does the bible refer to jews as the synagogue of satan
If the bible was "Jewish fables" Why does it promote healthy values and advocates against unnatural lusts, Effemininity, Drunkenness, Narcissism and Abusing yourself? wouldn't it be better to hammer in this "suicidal softness" you think it preaches.
Why did jesus whip money hungry jews out of the place of worship

James Bennett
James Bennett

To this day there's no evidence for even the enslavement of the canaanites who rebelled and became jews after wandering in the desert.

Matthew White
Matthew White

So Donkeys and Horses are descended from each other. Plus it specifically states that its from the seed of Issac not noah.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

He was right about them. He was probably a good man, who wanted to reform his religion, not lead a hopeless civil war against the Romans. To worship him though? No.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

Watch this video
Its a long watch but it pretty much solidified my stance on christianity being the truth.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

After seeing how hard Jews and Jew-loving Christcucks attack pagans is how I was lead to explore my Aryan roots again. From Hinduism, Buddhism to Germanic Paganism one can learn a lot about their race, as all were primarily the products of racially Aryan peoples. Christianity will never free our race from its Jewish slavery, it in fact perpetuates it and is used to further subvert us. Adhering to dharma as revealed by the Vedas is the ultimated redpill

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Are you forgetting that Odin was Woden to the Germanic people's?
No, not at all. I'm not familiar with the celtic mythology either. Tell me more about Dagda's traits. Afaik indo europeans always knew of the Absolute behind all the deities and Vėlinas/Veles would be a deity rather than the Arch-God.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

pilpul the post
Do you even know what indignation means?
Also, quoting Yeshua without their talmudic contex

Attached: Turn-the-other-cheek.png (1.95 MB, 1523x3893)

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

I'll watch it, sure. Were you born and raised christian? just curious

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

I get off the story where Abraham (then Abrai) went to Egypt with his wife Sarah (then Sarai), escaping some calamity in Syria. Abraham was afraid that Egyptian would kill him to take his wife by force, and urged Sarah to call herself his sister.Supposedly the Pharaoh himself saw Sarah and was amazed by her beauty.So he asked her "brother" to buy her for his harem, because he was her oldest male relative around, whom else to ask. Offering in return much cattle, precious metals and a certain Egyptian fuckslave called Hagar.
Abraham, being the first Jew he is, pimped his wife to Pharao's harem and took all the riches. Yep. Sold his own wife for cattle and bling.
But then SUDDENLY Pharaoh's court was beset by bad luck because SUDDENLY it appeared Pharaoh took somebody else's lawful wife and that was bad mmmkay. Except the husband lied to his face and sold his own wife to him anyway. So the Pharaoh had Sarah taken from his harem back to Abraham to end the curse.

NATURALLY Abraham kept all the cattle and riches he got for selling his own wife to the Pharaoh, while lying about his relation to her.

Seriously, look it up. This isn't even David cucking his best soldier by raping his wife while the dude was busy waging wars for him, shit's ridiculous.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

No not really I was a "christian" but really name only I really decided to become christian because of all the constant religious bickering so I decided to pick up the bible and read it because I was getting sick of having to look at peoples point without knowing fuck all about the religion I claimed to be a part of. Now I am a non denominational christian(denoms are fucking cancer) and read the bible and believe in christ as the messiah.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

The entirety of the old testament is basically not what to do.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Sorry, this is a rather lengthy reply.

It isn't hard to understand, it's just that it's found nowhere in the book of Jewish fables, that's the point. You literally just made it up and pretend it's in there with complete non-sequiturs, when the bible (particularly the new testament) says the exact opposite. As for the other stuff you said, Jews don't like Jesus because they don't believe he's their actual messiah. However, as pointed out in this thread they're perfectly fine with it for other people (just like racemixing, they're fine with it for non-Jews but hate it for themselves) as long as they get what they want. Christian monarchs of the past expelled Jews because even they got sick of their shit at some point. Keep in mind this didn't always happen though, e.g. Charlemagne. They did this in spite of their religion, not because of it.

Once again, this "synagogue of satan" shit is something christcucks read into the book to rationalize what they already believed. It's talking about Jews that are Jewish by descent but not practicing the faith they should be in the eyes of the Christians, and so they didn't consider them "real Jews" (that's why it says "who SAY they are Jews, but are not"). It's funny how quick christcucks are to forget that ALL of Jesus's original followers were Jewish, because the religion is Jewish in origin.

The bible promotes all sorts of shit in various places, both in the old and new testament. Thing is that it's not the only book ever written that promotes those values, there's other non-jewish books that say the same things. The reason I call it a book of Jewish fables is because the majority of what's in old testament (particularly the torah) was plagiarized by kikes from other older pagan polytheist religions near that region, like the Canaanites, Mesopotamians, and the Egyptians, so none of it is authentic (and so therefore neither is Christianity).

Ultimately, Christianity is a semitic religion, and it doesn't care about race or ethnicity. And it doesn't matter what the bible says because we know the bible isn't true. There's more I could say but I've already said enough, I think. It isn't an Aryan or European religion by any means, and no white man should follow it.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

How do you explain martin luther then? The person who made an entire book on the jewish deception. You seem to forget these little details about people throughout history who had a significant impact. Also "christcucks" you complain about christians mocking you yet you use this to describe us. Also Adultery therefore cuckoldry is punishable by death in the bible so it doesn't even make sense.

Also I'm gonna be upfront with you here paganism also doesn't advocate against racemixing give me 1 detail from any pagan sources that deny the right to racemix. The only reason race mixing is taboo in paganism is because the people who gravitate towards it generally want to preserve their culture not because the religion itself is anti race mixing.
I already gave the example that angels and women breeding was anti race mixing because God was disgusted by it.

Romes entire religious system was based around taking gods of other pantheons and throwing it into their own pantheon.
Also the flood story is something throughout most myths it isn't something that is just mesopotamian/Jewish the greeks also had a flood story as did the hindus. If we also take the old testament into account that in the original it takes place in mesopotamia. The Bible is 100% the truth I believe it to be the truth because I believe it was written through the word of God and you will never change my mind.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

and you will never change my mind
That's the mentality of every christcuck (I know because it was mine, before I actually decided to follow the facts instead of the bible). Since you already admitted you won't change your mind no matter what and I've already explained multiple times that angels having sex with women has nothing to do with race mixing and you thinking it does is absurd, I don't really see a point in continuing this.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Well here are her tits. Florence Pugh is the actress.

Attached: Florence-Pugh-049[1].jpg (181.93 KB, 1920x1080)

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Same you don't listen nothing but a lost sheep.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

The bible is 100% truth

Attached: images-(1).jpeg (3.5 KB, 224x225)

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

I was a zealous christian. I was born and baptised to christian parents whose families have always been christian. I've always gone to church. I've studied and felt christian and believed in the bible my whole life. I can't in good conscience do that anymore, I haven't for about four years now. Its been a process, and I lost friends over it, but that's life. Monotheism is absurd to lay a claim to hegemony on the Sky Father, God, or ritual and salvation. To take it further and declare the Truth came out of goatfuckers from the desert is preposterous. We know where the semitic god comes from, that his cult was simply stronger and abram battled to spread it. We also know the jews weren't slaves in egypt before parting the seas and following a comet through the desert for 40 years.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Gone to church
Well did you actually read the bible?

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

Fella, I've read the bible. For decades. Pretty sure I implied that I believed in it. I've attended bible studies, classes, read authors you've never heard of, etc. Don't moving the goal posts, because I'm not blogfaging anymore.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Your case is very similar to my own. These, among other things (such as getting red-pilled), are what caused me to leave the lie and look to other spiritual and religious traditions, particularly those of our ancestors (I also see value in spiritual movements that began in more recent centuries, like those written of by Himmler and Evola). One thing I knew is that I didn't want to lie to myself anymore in light of all of the facts that exist just so I could follow some Jewish cult. In light of history, archaeology, and the theories of modern science such as evolution and cosmology (and also the fact that the earth isn't flat, which the Ancient Greeks figured out), I couldn't really keep following that nonsense.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

May I ask you 1 question then? What happened to the 10 lost tribes of Israel.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

<Pierced nipple
What a despicable whore with a mangled body

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Monotheism is absurd to lay a claim to hegemony on the Sky Father
Just adding a spin to that for you all to ruminate.

The original Proto-Indo-European religion had an overarching Male overgod-archetype, called literally Sky Father. Dyeus Phater, or Dyḗws Ph₂tḗr for PIE geeks.
Aka Italic Dieus Piter=Jupiter, Hellenic Dzeus=Zeus, Vedic Dyaus Pitr, Illyric Deipatros, Anatolic Attas Hisanus, Baltic Dievs, Daco-Thracian Dionysos, Germanic Tiwaz=Tyr.
Even Finnish word "taivas" for sky comes from Indo-European word dyḗws (Uralic lacked voiced consonants, so d>t, and hated closed syllables so ws>vos/vas), but probably a loan from Indo-Iranic "daiwas".
Same with Celtic using Dia for day or God, and Slavic Divo meaning "a wonder, a miracle, weird".
The jokes about praying to Le Magical Sky Daddy are kinda dank because they are true, Europeans still worshiped their Sky Father. Well, in a butchered form.
Yahweh is no Sky Father, originally a god of fire, volcanoes and war (volcanic fire = smelting weapons = war?). This attempt to fit two radically different archetypes into a single God what makes Christianity working at times but still schizophrenic, as insidious as it is destructive.

So "naive" Christians, those not versed in le ancient Semitic maymays outlined in the Bible and worshipping "Sky Daddy" still worship the same god their Indo-European ancestors did 6000 years ago. Except in a foreign butchered way, but oh well.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Jews killed Jesus

That's what lying Jews want us to believe to make their Neo-Judaic cult more legitimate. Reverse psychology.

In reality Jesus (real name rabbi Yeshua bar yosef) was a subversive Jew and was crucified for trying to corrupt Roman-Pagans into an Abrahamic cult.

Redpilled goy history.
Tacitus and Pliny the Younger on the Early Christians:
The originator of the name, Christ, was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; and though REPRESSED, this DESTRUCTIVE SUPERSTITION erupted again, not only through JUDEA, which was the origin of this EVIL, but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and SHAMEFUL floods together and is celebrated.
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html

From "REDPILL On How JEWS Became RICH"
archive.fo/SvXrm

Attached: 77748882c7662d4-a-nw-p.png (314.38 KB, 800x800)

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Or you know maybe the jews are lying about being the chosen people of God. It certainly wouldn't be the first time they have lied.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

Which would invalidate Christianity because the "Messiah" is supposed to come from the Jews in order to fulfill God's covenant, so if Jews lied about that, then Christianity is also false. Try as you might, you can't separate your religion from its roots, or else it makes no sense (where does the need for a savior come from, where do God's prophecies and covenants come from, etc.)? The Romans crucified Jesus, it's in every Christian creed that he was crucified under Pontius Pilate. You can say the Pharisees didn't like him if you want to claim that, but that doesn't change the fact that the Romans (the people who would ACTUALLY crucify criminals) were the ones to do it. Not to mention, his followers were all Jews, so it makes little sense to say the Jews crucified him.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Romans (the people who would ACTUALLY crucify criminals) were the ones to do it. Not to mention, his followers were all Jews, so it makes little sense to say the Jews crucified him.
BINGO

Attached: 1551493053835.jpg (290.1 KB, 797x925)

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

I am paid by jews to post here
Leave.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

All that damage control and mental gymnastics for just a few quotes
Also, take your Jewish trash out of here you subversive fucking kike.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

In one of their last films these two are brother and sister. For some reason it's almost never brought up when discussed on /tv/.

Attached: p9fmuz2Oj3HtEJEqbIwkFGUhVXD-0.jpg (635.91 KB, 2000x3000)
Attached: alex-wolff-hereditary-1024x546.jpg (31.49 KB, 767x431)
Attached: 1242538.jpg (114.81 KB, 900x599)

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

There is race mixing in almost every film these days, and thats not even exaggerating. It really ramped up in 2017/2018. I used to watch many of the bigger budget horror/thriller films but had to stop because of it (also because a lot of them are simply shit for other reasons). It pissed me off so much I wanted to compile an infograph/meme pic with e.g. 10 of the race mixing films with their scenes in them in 2018 - but was too busy with work/study.

And of course a lot of new action/thriller/horror is just garbage regardless these days, like the newest 'Predator' film.

Attached: aliencovenant---publicity---p-2017.jpg (37.24 KB, 349x524)
Attached: [email protected],0,182,268-AL-.jpg (18.37 KB, 182x268)
Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (73.25 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: kin-1280a-1535495763050-1280w.jpg (163.89 KB, 1280x720)

William Hughes
William Hughes

Naw, it'll be ebil white bagans need black voodoo juice to power their souls. It'll explain why Africa is a shit-hole and Sweden was a first world nation. this was the actual plot to Get Out

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

You can say the Pharisees didn't like him if you want to claim that, but that doesn't change the fact that the Romans (the people who would ACTUALLY crucify criminals) were the ones to do it. Not to mention, his followers were all Jews, so it makes little sense to say the Jews crucified him.
Not if they were worried about being assassinated for not obeying the pharisees. That tended to happen a lot.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Attached: 90861600127427fea25f7528ac42d921.jpg (85.5 KB, 630x795)
Attached: Spock-and-parents-1968.jpg (17.96 KB, 220x291)

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

What? Little (or at least much less) was degenerate about film in the 80s, 90s.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit