Expanding on Accelerationism (critical reading)

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

This is a critical expansion on the Philosophical intro to Accelerationism post:
This will attempt to answer the criticism which basically boils down to this:

Accelarationism is for retards. All this does is create a bigger leftist government/a bigger x.

Expansion

Accelerationism itself deals with an absolute horizon – one that is closing in on us. This horizon itself is hyperstitional in nature. Before we go further, we must explain hyperstition.

Hyperstition is a positive cybernetic circuit that features general culture as a component. Essentially, it can be defined as the occult science of self-fulfilling prophecies. Hyperstitions function causally in the human socio-cultural matrix to bring about their own existence. An example is the Trump election, where the very idea of Trump becoming president brought about his presidency. Even better – the example of the Cyberspace, whose very existence eventually turned it into a technosocial reality. If you understand meme magic, then this is its engine by which it operates. It's an epistemic reality.

Moving on, Accelerationism is not to be thought of as accelerating the growth of evil, because it's not. It's hyperstitional acceleration, an acceleration towards that which is coming to meet us from the future. There's no option to negate it for it is already so. This would be otherwise if it wasn't for the fact the prophecy is already in the process of fulfilment and the engines are working overtime to see its realization. The forces are too great to stop it and one would simply be overwhelmed if they tried. The only way forward is to go through, which means further in. And the deeper we go, the greater the net entropy becomes which only benefits us more.

If we are to win, then we must realise the absolute reality of Accelerationism. It isn't a choice and any attempts to negate it only result in a net loss of our potentiality because reality is already happening and attempts to prolong the inevitable only ever makes situations worse. That's common wisdom we should all know. Therefore, let there not be any more discussion on whether it is good or bad. Let's focus our attention on what truly matters: the inevitable hurtling towards us from the future.

Will you have time to react?

(INB4 the brainlets start getting confused again.)

Attached: Accelerationism.png (617.07 KB, 780x439)

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/08/what-accelerationism
archive.is/Yy8wl
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/christchurch-shooters-views-were-celebrated-online/10907056
old.reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/
xenosystems.net/re-accelerationism/
discord
stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111416309/masterton-woman-charged-over-facebook-post-about-christchurch-mosque-shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=EDebPwOu3lU
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/new-zealand-music-festival-evacuated-because-someone-claimed-another-attendee-had-a-right-wing-tattoo/

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Attached: Accel.jpg (461.44 KB, 1658x2560)
Attached: CCRU.jpg (35.05 KB, 338x500)
Attached: Accelerate.jpg (39.07 KB, 351x499)

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

You are a dumb nigger.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

You are a dumb nigger.
lol, do you anti-accelerationism shills ever have anything other than the text equivalent of dribbling?

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

Oh god I really don't wanna go down this rabbit hole, I know where it will lead me.

Attached: images2Q3XUMUZ.jpg (27.47 KB, 267x189)

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Accelerationism works. Little sparks start big fires. WWI was a good example. Possibly the burning of the Reichstag. You could also trace back the french revolution and russian revolution to shit-shows that happened in their countries.

We are all heading to a leftist hellhole future anyway. Seems to me our only choices are to get there slow and accept it, or get there fast and use that energy to make change.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Oh god I really don't wanna go down this rabbit hole, I know where it will lead me.
Implying you even have a choice. Don't deny reality, user.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

We are all heading to a leftist hellhole future anyway. Seems to me our only choices are to get there slow and accept it, or get there fast and use that energy to make change.

See:

The forces are too great to stop it and one would simply be overwhelmed if they tried. The only way forward is to go through, which means further in. And the deeper we go, the greater the net entropy becomes which only benefits us more.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

When the system sees white people as the enemy, white people will see the system as their enemy. Its that simple.

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

I don't think that we are following accelerationism. Specifically referencing , who posted definitions and explorations of the traditional meaning.

Accelerationism in our context doesn't refer to rapid expansion of the capitalist system to bring down the system through its self-destructive nature, but rather through the acceleration of (((multiculturalism)))

Thus, we should focus on identifying what aspects of modern society (((they))) try to decelerate, for example the Great Replacement, and incorporate that into our own, new, definition of accelerationism

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (132.28 KB, 255x255)

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Nice addition to the reaction image folder

Attached: just.jpg (350.6 KB, 1124x1050)

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

Seems to me our only choices are to get there slow and accept it, or get there fast and use that energy to make change.

Rapid change that forces the people of the present to deal with the problems of the future , as opposed to multiple generations that get mentally and emotionally castrated gradually so they passively accept every small change

based and acceleration pilled

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

In short, the Happening is inevitable, but the longer to takes to get here the more our strength is sapped.
Therefore, we want to make the Happening occur as soon as possible to meet it with the greatest strength possible.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Bingo, great encapsulation of the message.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Accelerationism in our context doesn't refer to rapid expansion of the capitalist system to bring down the system through its self-destructive nature, but rather through the acceleration of (((multiculturalism)))
No, but the same principles and method applies.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Globohomo is just part and parcel of (((capitalism))). It's like The Thing; it contorts and mutates itself to keep "flourishing" by any means necessary. The real reason that the western elite want to import the third world is because whites are a dwindling tax and labor base. Even replacement level wouldn't be good enough. Capitalism is a cancer and like a cancer exists in only one mode: growth for growth's sake.

Ayden King
Ayden King

Globohomo is just part and parcel of (((capitalism))). It's like The Thing; it contorts and mutates itself to keep "flourishing" by any means necessary. The real reason that the western elite want to import the third world is because whites are a dwindling tax and labor base. Even replacement level wouldn't be good enough. Capitalism is a cancer and like a cancer exists in only one mode: growth for growth's sake.
This is true. If there is one takeaway from Marxist intellectuals, it is this: Capitalism in its purist sense is what leads to globalism/global communism, which is why they wish to accelerate it. This is also why libertarianism is pushed and promoted. Even Ludwig von Mises admitted that free trade also includes the free movement of people by necessity.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

I'll post my thoughts here as I believe they are related enough and does not warrant it's own thread.

What Tarrant really highlight amongst the red-pilled whites is the divide between those who still cling to individualism and those who have cast it off. "Cling" may not even be the correct term, as I believe their entire psychologies are have individualist values as their foundation.

Notice how they talke about Tarrant as an individual?
Notice how they talk about the dead muslims as "innocent people" (ie individuals)?
Notice how the concern for the consequences are how whites will be affected on the individual level?
Notice how they attack us as individuals (loners, losers, basement dwellers, edge lords, etc)?

Tarrant likely could not forsee this crucible specifically, but this annihilation of individualism rooted in the minds of whites needs to exposed and burned out.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

Nothing pisses me off more than some basement dwelling faggot spreading lies that he doesn't understand. If shit really hit the fan, you would be so scared shitless at your lack of awareness and preparedness that you'd probably die of a heart attack.

Quit being a LARPing faggot, and spreading this shit. You have no idea what you are getting into or what the consequences will be.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

what the fuck are you even talking about ?

All of western civilisation is based to a certain degree on freedom, liberty, etc. As always you nutjob shills constantly spew this garbage.

I hate to break it to you man, but particularly with the USA there's absolutely no point talking about this if you don't also acknowledge the principals and values that the actual nation was founded around. You know, there's no point saying you're a 'nationalist' or national anything if you completely throw away the actual spirit, identity and values that the nation was founded on but as always, you're just another paid moron with a dick in your mouth and a brain the size of a pea that just won't fuck off like you should, and you know it.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Nothing pisses me off more than some basement dwelling faggot spreading lies that he doesn't understand. If shit really hit the fan, you would be so scared shitless at your lack of awareness and preparedness that you'd probably die of a heart attack.

Quit being a LARPing faggot, and spreading this shit. You have no idea what you are getting into or what the consequences will be.
Keep projecting cuckold. Not only am I a published scholar, but I am an accomplished IPSC shooter and have a black belt in Judo.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

None of those things are going to help you if society collapses. The fact you mentioned them just proves what a moron you are.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

<lack of awareness and preparedness
scholar in this exact topic, competition shooter and trained in close combat
<None of those things are going to help
I'd say he's rather aware and prepared, user. Give credit where it's due.

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Individualism is unnatural. Humans are meant to be in tribes, in collective, support those who are like you, hate those who are different. A lonely hunter is a shitty hunter that gets eaten. Tribe is above all - that is why they will never (((diversify))) poos neither chinese.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

None of those things are going to help you if society collapses. The fact you mentioned them just proves what a moron you are.
How will being provably intellectual and capable of self-defence not help me in the even of collapse? Or do you just enjoy being a contrarian dipshit. My sack of silver coins and drum of rice is another topic though.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Stop projecting subhuman. It's not us being so terrified of societal collapse, but you.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

(((native american)))

Attached: native-american-male.jpg (720.54 KB, 3953x4016)

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

You have no idea what you are getting into or what the consequences will be.
If you care about consequences, you're in the wrong place.

Attached: h8chanvers.png (194.24 KB, 255x256)

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Fuck off, gamma.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Hyperstition is a positive cybernetic circuit that features general culture as a component
boing coo-coo

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

an acceleration towards that which is coming to meet us
What is "that which"? What's coming to meet us? And why?

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

You have no idea what you are getting into or what the consequences will be.
They will never be the same?

Attached: the-consequences-will-never-be-the-same.jpg (8.59 KB, 480x360)

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

Trollin is a art.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

this is the truth. the state and elites are emotionally/morally sterile apparatuses. they see falling birthrates and naturally agree with policies of mass immigration in order to keep their accounts balanced. we can't remove them from power individually. only as a group and by force.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Attached: 9f598b056d99587a7c0b9b3310a1aef7.png (496.95 KB, 1200x800)

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

I will help you.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

Accelerationism is a lie.
It's just anarchy.

Attached: 1322259941001-.jpg (47.63 KB, 478x353)

Liam White
Liam White

the state and elites are emotionally/morally sterile apparatuses
Some would say inhuman because they are essentially beasts created by a collective of humans, not a single human.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Go and grab the Oxford definition of Anarchy, post it here, and refute yourself. We're waiting.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

copypasting from another thread
BRENTON IS THE WORLD'S GREATEST LIVING ACCELERATIONIST

No he fucking wasn't. He wasn't an accelerationist at all.

All he did was to make sure anybody who *slightly* thinks that immigration is a problem is gonna face endless opposition. The nazi name calling was getting ineffective but recent tragedies, especially mass shootings, do the job pretty well in silencing wrongthink. I'm usually not one to think of conspiracies or false flags but his actions accomplished very little, and beside ridding the future of a couple hundreds muslims (from their children's children), i think he actually did more harm than good in stopping this invasion.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

I know what the oxford definition is.
Acclerationism goes hand in hand with anarchy.
As the particles of a solid transition to a gas, they increase in energy and speed, becoming unconstrained by their lattice of particles.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

answer:

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

He was, he even states so in his manifesto.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

It is explained in the OP. If you can't grok it, then just leave.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

the jews are god's chosens, it says so in the magic scroll
kill yourself, i bet you didn't get half the memes written in it

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Is this like "head toward the white light!" but since I've become embittered and Zig Forums'ed it's now "DON'T head toward the white light, it's a trap!" But you're saying…head toward the white light?

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Just another idiot trying to make a name for himself. Go figure.. a personal trainer wanting attention. He must’ve been rejected by the bachelor.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Oh no you didn't just GROK me! Thanks for nothing, I see you'd rather fend off critics than help someone understand your passion.

Thomas White
Thomas White

1) A state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems.

2) Accelerationism is the idea that capitalism, or various processes attached to it, should be deepened or “accelerated” in order to prompt radical change. As Steven Shaviro sums it up,“‘accelerationism’ is the idea that the only way out is through”.

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/08/what-accelerationism

Not the same thing.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

I had the idea..rather than fit personal trainers I would start a personal training company but hire fat (knowledgeable) trainers. People would be more comfortable working out around a fatty.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Things must get worse before a majority of Europeans decide to make a change. Tarrant wants to make things worse but, in the long term better due to accelerating the process. Seems like a better lonewolf tactic than anything else.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Where can we find the actual live stream video???

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

piratebay

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Just a one-liner nutshell explanation. I'm not a total idiot.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

And he made things worse how exactly? By ensuring more immigration?

if you let 10x more enemies in, you win

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Oh yeah, torrents duh thx

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

explained in the OP
Not really!

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

He's a pothead schizo. Pretty obvious from any single sentence his meaning is; whoaaaa

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

He made things worse by committing mass murder. His message is pretty clear though. Worse case scenario for Whitey's cause is that it gets swept under the rug like Breivik et al.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

itt: a bunch of faggot 16 year olds and a bunch of faggot college freshman who are currently taking a philosophy 1310 class

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Fucking potheads. The thing about pot is it can give them a Jesus Complex. Oh, and plus pot is retarded.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

Fuck if I had some I'd probably be typing retarded shit too. Certainly not immune to escapism.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

The end of scarcity?
Singularity?

None of these are feasible even if we were all AI.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

another shill thread about "accelerationism" to cover up the fact this was a false flag

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

The only way for things to get worse is for muslims to take the bait and commit mass murder as well in a church or some other place. His actions alone did nothing.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

What is "that which"? What's coming to meet us? And why?
Globalism/global communism.
Because its horizon is too wide, there is almost no way to avoid it now. Imagine you're trapped in a car speeding towards a brick wall speeding towards you and your breaks don't work and the steering is nonexistent. If you speed up enough you can smash though it. If you slow down, it meets you and collapses onto you, crushing you.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

discussing accelerationism
we dont need to discuss shit! we need to join him and make more attacks happen!

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Exactly.

Attached: E.-O.-Wilson---Selfish-vs-Altruistic-Tribe-Matters.png (1.14 MB, 634x925)

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Just made this on my phone. The quote is from "Dracula Untold"

Attached: addtext-com-MDc1NTQxMzU3MjI.jpg (61.69 KB, 1024x576)

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

but he is a hero…

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Praise him

Attached: SaintBrenton.png (1.66 MB, 600x717)

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

but he is a hero…
to jews and satanists

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

I just realized they blurred his face on his court photo so we wouldn't make memes with it

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

He's a got few out there, which are good enough. I made due.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

No, no no. Fuck that Jew shit. You're ACTUALLY talking about being one with God again (since our souls are literal parts of God/Creator that He sent out into the Cosmos to return one day to tell him about our adventures because He was bored or wants to grow, whatever the fuck his reason…) BUT no! I will not return aka Let's all bow down to the Jews and become one with the world, I will not return just yet! I got shit to do and WE FIGHT UNTIL WE CAN'T FIGHT NO MORE!

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

Saw one pic where they blurred his face and his "white power" hand signal. Whoever thought it would come down to this shit, of all the things, hating on the white people…LOL

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

I mean in all honesty killing unarmed civilians that beg for mercy isn't very heroic, even if they're parasites…
A hero usually fights to keep the peace.
In fact a hero is usually a pussy that can't do what must be done… At least that's what I've gotten from marvel movies XD
(Wish he'd pay a visit to brie larson and her high place boyfriend)

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

A real human bean.

Attached: Drive.jpg (525.7 KB, 919x1229)

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

more random attacks
Cancer.
There is only a select few targets:
government
banks
jews

David Johnson
David Johnson

IDK…now that you've mentioned this pot theory twice….you're starting to sound like controlled oppo. to distract from OP's idea….no 8ch'er gives a fuck that much. Fuck you. If you're not, sorry brother.

Attached: frywhy.png (5.13 KB, 300x168)

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

No, heroes are tragic figures in greek legend, not poor boys who enlist to fight for jewrusalem.

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

Never touched pot. I'm an Orthodox monk IRL. These guys are shills. They're scared of a white uprising.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

Notice how they attack us as individuals (loners, losers, basement dwellers, edge lords, etc)?

Do they? Oh dear, you poor man. All you want to do is encourage mass murder and people are calling you a loser? How can people be so heartless :'(

Attached: crttiovt66u11.jpg (100.45 KB, 682x900)

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Man I hate forced memes. They're so obvious.

Attached: 1550215793172.png (627.24 KB, 3840x3840)

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Greek, Russian? I'm Orthodox, too. What Monastery do you work at? If you don't mind sharing.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Russian. It's in Oz, but I won't reveal more than that.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

Is Oz another word for AUS? Anyway, pleased to meet you. Please pray for me and my family. And the world.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Yes, Oz is shorthand for Australia. Will do.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

Funny fact is I'm Greek XD
Maybe I let that Jewish bullshit get into my head too much…
Still tho I don't remember any Greek heroic deed where someone kills unarmed civs… Don't get me wrong though I fully support this and would like to be a part of it someday… But I would want to kill millions… 49 parasites are nothing…

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

It's not a meme tho…

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Thank you, Brother (or Father).

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

did i say random attacks? no, so dont assume what i meant fagot..UGH..

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

Mass murder of parasites that forcibly invaded our countries! The fact that a lot of them could be decent people and are just running from ISIS (which are controlled by the jews) doesn't make it ok! There have been numerous rapes by pakistani shitskins in my country (just like sweeden) and nobody does shit! They started this war and we're gonna finish it! Immigration is cancer, your country sucks so you choose to become a parasite on another one's back instead of fighting to make yours better? Basically Immigrants are greedy and refugees are cowards. Both of them are traitorous parasites!

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

I mean, the old legends from your country could be very brutal by our standards, and heroes did morally reprehensive things to set examples, but they were immortalized anyway. In this context, I think Brenton is a modern hero. Its tragic how his people are so enamoured with the other, that they fetishize and bend over for complete strangers, before giving preference for their own men. Multicult degeneracy is servile and disgusting, a far worse wrong than mere vengence, because it is counter to nature.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

No Fr., mate.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

The concept of right-wing accelerationism is much closer to the "propaganda of the deed" practised by 19th century Anarchists than left-wing accelerationism which is essentially based on excerberating "the inherent contradictions of capitalism" and fixates on bringing about the leftist end of history: Communism.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

That image macro is a forced meme.
Lrn to meme.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Well clarify what your post. It's like a machine gun spraying everywhere, or a bukkake.

William Peterson
William Peterson

capitalism is an intrinsic part of the problem, without it there would be no globalism

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

I disagree, capitalism intrinsically requires independent entities.
You can't have that in a truly globalised world. Nation states are pretty much independent entities themselves.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Immigration in the UK isn't really a problem though. Immigrants contribute (i.e. they're not looking for a free ride) as much if not more than natives. I have yet to see any actual evidence that immigrants commit more crime. Can you show me factual evidence to support the hypothesis that immigrants commit more crime than natives? And if so, can you explain to me how this makes mass murder of unarmed, peaceful civilians an appropriate response?

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

It doesn't matter because only a retard would disagree with that.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

only a retard would disagree with that

Attached: no-u.jpg (29.94 KB, 640x454)

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

also the worse things get the more normies wake up

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Hey retard, we're already suffering the consequences. Now we're just learning to make them.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Didn't know YOU were the OP. An 8ch Monk. Nice.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

The more they attack clowns rather than actual organisations, the more the public distrusts the news.
I don't mind if the press mentions Zig Forums, it's just the way they pinpointed and blamed everything on the place without even disclosing anything we say on here.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

I don't think they'll really ever wake up - they're normies. They will defend the status quo and the man in charge. That's why they're scared shitless of the NZ kebab removal. They're afraid that it will destabilize the current boss and they'll eventually have to answer to us. This puts them in a precarious position. Those who like their boss will defend him to the death - those who don't like their boss will nevertheless defend him because he's more powerful for the time being.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

fine, commit attacks, but only on traitors, jews, shabbos goys, politicians, high society,etc. if you have any spare time shoot some muslims, hippies, niggers or spics

Attached: armed-man-in-a-balaclava-aiming-a-handgun-at-his-target-agecfj.jpg (23.76 KB, 346x540)

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

If you do attack muslims, attack ones of actual importance, not fucking kids in a mosque.

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

Not necessarily. Read this tweet chain archive.is/Yy8wl and look at this PDF.
White liberals for example have tripled down on their belief systems, think white christians are more violent and lazier than blacks and hispanics(!). These people are a fucking suicide cult now, all they need is to pass around the cyanide-flavored Kool-Aid.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

First of all the left has made murdering kids OKAY. Just consider it a post birth abortion. The double down against Christcucks is beautiful. It will push the Zombiemassiah/death cult believers into the corner. There is no such thing as "innocents" never have been. People die in war and that is what this is. Get that through your heads. They will not cry when they are raping your daughter and wife before they kill them and then you. If you don't understand that is what they do then you are already fucked.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Friendly reminder that standing up and finally taking action has nothing to do with your shitty /leftypol/ (((accelerationism))) meme, so stop shilling this garbage here

Attached: 38478356.JPG (72.65 KB, 720x540)
Attached: Schermata-2017-12-20-alle-11.08.13.png (82.11 KB, 427x640)

John Williams
John Williams

First of all the left has made murdering kids OKAY.
Arguably eugenics though.

William Turner
William Turner

And I have no problems with taking out an actual recruitment centre.
But from what I can see, this is just a cult centre and a likely false flag.

If they really wanted to stop migration, they should attack the ones with the most push for it - the large organisations and politicians pushing it.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Look at all the shitskin attacks in the west. From London to Florida they never attack the political class or celebrity. Why? Virtually all of them are controlled by the CIA, Mossad, MI6. The west is under wholesale attack by the globalist political/economic class. The public still thinks that there is a political answer.."muh republic/democracy" shit. Poor fucks will be saying that shit when they get offed by the representatives of the ruling class.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

ayy lmao

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

These people are a fucking suicide cult now
Literally. They are.

Josiah King
Josiah King

antis are basically this:
One white guy does a thing
This means something more than anyone else who does it regularly

fucking hopeless.

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

they literally recruited for al-Qaida you fucking mongoloid

muh moderates
neck yourself

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

It was the Jews

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Attached: immigration-and-crime---wikipedia.jpg (192.53 KB, 1200x760)
Attached: refugees-crime-germany.png (126.2 KB, 1195x832)
Attached: muslims-in-UK-prisons.PNG (16.22 KB, 598x450)
Attached: percentage-on-welfare---nl.png (17.44 KB, 689x487)

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

That is a function of reality through, time only flows in one direction, therefore you have to have unlimited population growth to have an unlimited financial growth.

Its not like other things were you can have a "balance" such as good and evil, or man and woman. Were things bounce between two opposites. It only goes one way.

The opposite there is between growth and collapse. And you can't avoid the pain forever, eventually it collapses. The kikes are attempting to maintain their position by merging the races, and therefore the financial system and base to keep the $$$ flowing.

Add niggers to movies because they thikg niggers in Africa will understand their Jewish perversions and buy tickets to movies, or sell one can of coke to 3 billion people in Africa rather than 3 billion cans to 800 million people in Europe and North America.

Problem is if anyone actually knew what they were doing, they would not go along with it, hence the Jewing.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

Yeah that changes everything and infers this is definitely some national security operation… but why undercover and why on children?

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

you always go for the women and children, cant have them making more children or growing up can we?

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Clarify, please. I'm not sure if I follow - who is nationalsecurity op and what was supposed to be undercover?

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Actually they are running population reduction programs, they are doing it on purpose.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

The west is under wholesale attack by the globalist political/economic class.
It's more imploding that under attack.
Those articles suggesting this mosque was not a mere mosque though… it just adds more questions.

Why did the police not directly intervene with this place?

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

The shooter was clearly trained. I thought it was more for a reaction though that this operation occurred.
Now it's sounding like a rogue national security operation.

But still it adds more questions than answers.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

You can de-program people user. I don't understand why that couldn't happen instead.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

muh moderates
muh children
please feel free to act as a human shield in the next cleansing

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

you mean military basic training? and no that doesn't always work. also why the fuck do you want these genetic nightmares?

Attached: 2019-03-17-101359-178x241-scrot.png (85.83 KB, 178x241)

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Thread Theme

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

don't you know we are all just reformed leftist here? The left has been wining precisely because they have had a monopoly on supposed academia. But now we are in the late stages of the Hell they have created so we can see clearly the truth and the mistakes they've made.

And the cycle starts again.

Levi Young
Levi Young

Who said I wanted them.
Deport them.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Read the manifesto fag, he said he did it to illicit a response from the Muslims, therefore accelerating the inevitable.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

don't you know we are all just reformed leftist here?

Attached: 1542927354533.jpg (7.83 KB, 200x200)

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

Yeah, I don't buy it though. The guy broke rule 1 and 2.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

Fuck off nigger, he did not mention any chan.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

you dont de-program people, you kill them. i dont care who or what they are if they aint white then they need to be exterminated its that simple
muh chilren
fuck off faggot

Attached: Terry-ex.png (491.16 KB, 600x745)

Joseph James
Joseph James

Good question - if he blatantly copies memes to the point of singling us out, does it break rule one and two?

Another question, why did ABC think it was Zig Forums straight away?
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/christchurch-shooters-views-were-celebrated-online/10907056
Oh, because he posted here.
That's as good as breaking rule 1 and 2.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Learn to capitalise sentences and punctuate.
And killing children negatively conditions potential listeners to your movement away from your movement. It also gives the government a casus belli to point the finger at your forum if it is directly tied to the perpetrator by their posts.

It's 100% a false flag for that reason.

Juan Price
Juan Price

Now it's sounding like a rogue national security operation.

This is actually an angle I have not considered, but now that you say it, the possibility is definitely there. And in his manifesto, it also says that he respects military personnel and law enforcement officers, because there are many nationalists among them. Also, openly stating he would avoid confrontation with NZ law enforcement unless they were shitskin, because they are loyal to their own people.

And if the NZ law enforcement apparatus is full of nationalists, who have the intel on the mosques being indoctrination centers, but they cannot do shit openly because of the political climate, recruiting an outside actor with similar/matching views and sourcing him well, then delaying the response to allow him to get as many of them as possible without being too obvious about it would be a pretty decent team.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

So you came out the womb heiling hiter?

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

The kid shit was fucked up, but he was not doing or saying anything more than what the left already advocates. I mean they want to kill babies after they are born and sell their organs for cash legally. Maybe that was his goal as well, make the left look insane with his Eco Fascism and China praise. China is not really Communist anymore, its more like state capitalism.

The guy obviously has a high IQ because even we can't figure out what the fuck he is up to.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

And killing children negatively conditions potential listeners to your movement away from your movement.
Eh, not really? I mean, it does for certain people, but at least where I live, the general opinion of the public was 'they had it coming', 'they kill our children too' and 'shame he did not get more' - and these are people who don't even use chans.
It also gives the government a casus belli to point the finger at your forum if it is directly tied to the perpetrator by their posts.
In that case, will they now close down facebook too, since he streamed there? Face it, the posts here are enough to justify it if they wanted to, but they didn't so far - because it does also function as a containment. Close it down, and you have thousands of people now actually going through with their ideas to form decentralized or closed networks to avoid it happening again - and that is a nightmare to deal with, requires more resources and personnel too and likely decreases response time. The only reason to shut it down now would be if the attack was actually real and they feared a follow up - a.k.a. people actually leaving the echo chamber and doing something.
It's 100% a false flag for that reason.
I really don't think so.

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Accelerationism is being shilled hard hard hard, yet it requires 100% effort at all times from 100% of it's audience to even make sense. This is not the case seeing as I and many others have reservations about it, as we should, which is no matter for genuine accelerationists. It is impossible to accomplish with even the slightest resistance from all intended participants, from within the group who is supposed to accomplish it. In which case, all it will do is fuck everything up worse. And so all it is right now is a pivot for infighting and running our movement into the ground self destructively. As a concept it is flawed for execution, it's either going to be every single one of us begrudgingly going along and probably losing a genuine traditional war for which we're not prepared and going extinct, or a small group of assholes ruining it for the rest of us by refusing to play by the rules of our current arena and shooting everyone in the foot with accelerationist games. Be. Fucking. Careful, guys.

Attached: e2d09e24470ceed4938f56bf767366ae7261b85f63e2d487faf74aa4342e251f.jpg (218.55 KB, 926x973)

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

All he did was to make sure anybody who *slightly* thinks that immigration is a problem is gonna face endless opposition.
That's already the case retard. Alongside accelerationism, another point is a projection of power. In reality almost no-one walks in their neighborhood and sees a nazi, After all, we're just a few thousand people stewn across North America, Europe, and Oceania sharing memes. However, let the delusions that every basic bitch conservative is a sleeper cell in the minds of leftists and brown people fester. It forces the people who aren't cucks more and more to wake up.

Attached: rise-of-NSDAP.png (137.22 KB, 1628x595)

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

More like 1.5milion, someone did the numbers once.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

no, im too busy posting in multiple threads on multiple boards to care for punctuallity
killing children is negative!!!
no it isnt, who's gonna care you killed a bunch of kids when you take over the ZOG world order? no one 90% of people will follow you no matter what

who cares what the left thinks
he cant figure out what brent is trying to acomplish
then you dont belong here JIDF

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

It's a fucking lie user.
It's never going to work. It is flawed from the start.

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

killing children is negative!!!
Conditioning.
Stop misquoting me faggot.

William Phillips
William Phillips

but at least where I live, the general opinion of the public was 'they had it coming'
hah, you must live in whoop whoop.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Rural Eastern Europe.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

More like 1.5milion
Youse trollin, I remember it being well over 10s of thousands, if not 100s of thousands though.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Bratan

Attached: Future-Balkans.jpg (102.91 KB, 728x960)

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

Attached: honeypot.jpg (217.41 KB, 1300x866)

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

1> There is no political solution to White Genocide.
If you think that the jews will play fair in electoral politics, then you are too new to be posting here.

2>Given the above; The Only Solution is White Revolution.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable, and necessary

3> Given the above statement; The only pertinent political, social, or economic question is; "What actions would most likely create an environment where Revolution is possible?"

This is why accelerationism is the only answer.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

What I find interesting about this is that this screws up the idea seen in a few dissident right spaces that whites will abandon the Dems to the "rising tide of color" while the Reps turn into the (implicitly) white party.
Cucky conservatives may have a weak ingroup bias but these people have an actual outgroup bias. They yearn to be replaced and dispossesed and act on it. I don't think this has parallels in history.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Stop misquoting me faggot.
Never­™.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

Do make me register my posts for trademark faggot.
You underestimate my power.

Attached: you-underestimate-my-power.jpg (54.35 KB, 1280x720)

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

yeah right, lefties want to immolates and cuckservatives are no different. in fact the only difference between cuckservatives and lefties is cucks want to be replaced legally while lefties don't care.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

If I just call it Philosophical I might get away with my wordsalad

Chase Green
Chase Green

Zizek get's away with it.

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

Yes, while there is still hundreds of millions of whites to fuel the fires of war.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Then start fucking more. You're being outfucked by muzzies because you are faggots and help politicians to bomb their countries and ship them over here.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Get in here for accelerationism aesthetics.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Discord Trannies OUT

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Muh collectivism.
Good gentiles, fight (((capitalism))), fight (((individualism))), that's the only way to defeat (((them))).

Oy vey, I love when goyim do my work, for me.

Attached: 5bf8c97cb94f6b565734178ac78e7ba657f4a3cdb8798b7e4f0d3a2169cd6cbc.png (31.95 KB, 700x566)
Attached: 53476374.jpg (77.23 KB, 700x566)

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

==RED TEXT==Beautifully written by a Chinese revert. (It is written to the killer who attacked Muslims in NZ)

(I) Appreciate that you made the effort to find out the timing of our noon prayer.

Appreciate that you learnt more about our religion to know that Fridays are the days the men go to the Mosques for their congregational prayers.

But I guess there were some things you, rather unfortunately, didn’t get to learn.

Perhaps you didn’t know that what you did made them Martyrs.

And how you have single-handedly raised the statuses of our brothers and sisters in the eyes of their beloved Creator with your actions. And how, through your actions, they will be raised as the most righteous and pious of Muslims.

Perhaps you didn’t know that doing what you did, at the time and place you chose, it actually meant that the last words that escaped their lips were probably words of remembrance and praise of Allah. Which is a noble end many Muslims could only dream of.

And perhaps you didn’t know, but what you did would almost guarantee them paradise.

Appreciate that you showed the world how Muslims welcome, with open arms, even people like yourself into our Mosques, which is our second home.

Appreciate you for showing that our mosques have no locks or gates, and are unguarded because everyone and anyone is welcome to be with us.

Appreciate you for allowing the world to see the powerful image of a man you injured, lying on back on the stretcher with his index finger raised high, as a declaration of his faith and complete trust in Allah.

Appreciate how you brought the Churches and communities together to stand with us Muslims.

Appreciate that you made countless New Zealanders come out of their homes to visit the mosques nearest to them with flowers with beautiful messages of peace and love.

You have broken many many hearts and you have made the world weep. You have left a huge void.

But what you also have done have brought us closer together. And it has strengthened our faith and resolve.

In the coming weeks, more people will turn up in the Mosques, a place you hate so much, fortified by the strength in their faith, and inspired by their fallen brothers and sisters.

In the coming weeks, more non Muslims will turn up at the gates of mosques with fresh flowers and beautifully handwritten notes. They may not have known where the mosques in their area was. But now, they do. All because of you.

You may have achieved your aim of intended destruction, but I guess you failed to incite hatred, fear and despair in all of us.

And while I understand that it may have been your objective, I hate to say that after all of that elaborate planning, and the perverse and wretched efforts on your part, you still failed to drive a divide among the the Muslims and non-Muslims in the world.

For that, I can’t say that I’m sorry.
==RED TEXT==(A Radiant Muslim)*

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

LOL this subhuman cant do shit with our 556

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

Back to /plebbit/index.html you go.

Attached: 1463030425998-0.png (31.29 KB, 400x400)

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

I know all about your "point out the logical falws in my argument" tactics, Shlomo!
So true heh

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Do it.

Attached: Limited-Power.png (266.6 KB, 525x517)

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

HAAAHA!!
No one is buying this hogwash.

Go back, haji. Or else your newly OVERFLOWING mosques will be even more juicy targets for Western SELF DEFENSE!
This is not a threat, it is a warning.
Go back, haji, and you may survive what you've created here in OUR LANDS!
Take your kike puppetmasters with you.
…tick tock, you vile child rapists.
We're doing the world a necessary service.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

an acceleration towards that which is coming to meet us from the future
It's the only way I've ever been able to make it through a crisis. You don't blink, you don't flinch, you see the impact coming and you hit it harder than it can hit you.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

posts kikewave faggotry

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

The point of accelerationism is to reach the point of people being so oppressed that they're
willing to rebel. Even the normies. The oppression must not be justified by stuff like this.
Attacks against the muslims are only good when it is justified in the minds of the majority.
It's only justified to the normie to fight back or kick them out when they're slaughtering them first.
This just harms us.

Attached: 1.png (71.32 KB, 667x568)
Attached: 2.png (129.69 KB, 655x1043)

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Let me tell you something. It is being advocated by intelligent people because we are tired of sitting here whining to each other about how bad things are and want to actually DO SOMETHING to hurt the evil animals who are exterminating our race.
Understand?

We'll probably lose a genuine traditional war for which we're not prepared and going extinct
Then start preparing. If you are not 100% committed to White Revolution, then you not only do not belong here but you don't deserve to be alive. You'd either be a conservative coward or an anti-White of one degree or another.
Anything less than complete revolution will lead to the total extinction of my race and I will not just sit by and complain about it while it happens.
Nor will I denounce the heroes of my race when they kill our intractable enemies.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

desperate

Attached: 1548946097969.png (667.08 KB, 588x587)

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

youtube comments
being representable of anything
thats like thinking just because someone has more points makes their opinion fact and a widespread belief amongst the majority. shut it niggerpill

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

lel.
YouTube top-comments are not representative of what people think on a political video on a MSM news corporation. They are carefully tailored to fit the establishment's narrative. You need to use recent comments.
Here are 4 samples of the most recent comments under 4 different establishment media corporation videos on the attack.

Attached: 1.png (95.99 KB, 806x887)
Attached: 2.png (93.23 KB, 806x826)
Attached: 3.png (114.93 KB, 806x1026)

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Here's the 4th

Attached: 4.png (96.52 KB, 806x986)

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

fuck natsocs

Attached: 2ulebz444ue21.png (70.85 KB, 1144x879)

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

did you REALLY just censor their names you FAGGOT redditor?

Begone glownigger

Attached: FAGGOT.webm (1.07 MB, 640x480)

Michael Price
Michael Price

National Socialism is the anti-thesis to Marxism
It is the polar opposite

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Hey so I was thinking, why do beautiful ladies treat me bad, well I came to the thinking that I am always letting them walk all over me but I can't understand why my wife says I was talking to her daughter - she just lives right there down the street and I said that can't be your daughter. She told me they were friends but even if they were friends my dog wouldn't hate her. I think I'll need to log off here soon, he wants to go out and play some ball but it is pretty cold outside so I told him to wait for a while. It's only going to get colder from here, so what is the deal with the guy in the picture is he the spokesperson for this site

I could probably be a spokesperson, I'm 38 my name is Mason - once I heard it called from a pastor in church but he was on twitter and he said it on his video.

So I'll probably log off now, my dogs getting really happy he's always pretty happy - I'll be seeing you guys.

Is the spokespoerson a nice guy because I do need a roomate and if he can help with expenses well that's just good for both of us, he can probably meet my wife because she lives so close but if he talks to her daughter watch out, she's said she's only 9 but she looks like she's at least 20 and when I asked her mom about it she just told me she's a friend.

Well she has been living there for a while so I think she's more like a roomate but when we met I didn't meet her so I don't know

Hey do you guys play angry birds

It's pretty fun if you get up there and then you put the skill on difficulty it's really fun game.

Well I have 7 dollars so I'll probably get a burger today and then a chicken sandwich tomorrow I like light mayo,

See ya

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

I randomly came across a christchurch server today, it was hiding in a corner so I catch it

Pick it up and kick it in the butt

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Sorry to break your bubble, National (((Socialism))) is pure jew

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

holy shit newfag, sit down, stop fidgeting, listen awhile. When you think you have a good point or comment or question, STOP and listen some more, precisely 1488 years.

Attached: derpderp.JPG (29.1 KB, 512x469)

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Then start preparing. If you are not 100% committed
I often like cat annons post, but I agree with green text above. You individuals should be doing your part individually preparing yourself and yours around you.
Sage for double posting

William Campbell
William Campbell

This

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

based

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Anyone got a link to a PDF of his manifesto?

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

You think you're so clever huh? I'll have you know that I have been highly trained to use a katana since the age of 7. And if that wasn't enough I'm also fluent in Japanese and learnt it in just a week. People like you think you're so clever but you aren't even close to the physical and psychological powers that I can boast. When I was a mere child my mother took me to get my iq tested but they simply admitted that my intelligence was too high to measure. Now I must leave… I have better things to do than try to start a conversation with brainless plebs like you.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Wotan will rise faggot

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Last time you told that tale you were swinging swords at 12.
I almost think you're fibbing.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Faster damn it.

Attached: DicksOutForTarrant-DirtyThirty.jpg (151.89 KB, 570x931)
Attached: Planned-Parenthood-Employee-Of-The-Month-DirtyThirty.jpg (838.77 KB, 2400x1800)

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

The question is, how will you help accelerate the process?
more shootings are coming, that is for certain, but it's unrealistic that everyone will commit one, so how do you help the collapse?

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

30th Pepe Division reporting in.

KeK.

-Dirty Thirty Out

Attached: NewZealandPokemonCunt.png (609.56 KB, 485x321)

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

Attacks on muslims from right wingers is what the establishment wants. This isn't going to help
us increase our numbers. This can only put people on the fence off. It's a false flag to get the
pols shut down (and increase internet censorship in general) and increase gun control in new zealand
(and possibly other nations too). If you think this attack will lead to their retaliation that will
lead to a race war, it won't. The authorities will just stop it before it gets that far and the violence
will just be used to justify gun control and censorship.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

Kill them all, when you kill a cockroach you don't care if it's an baby or not you kill it, personally i would love to torture niggers before killing them for all the shit they did to us but it's just me

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

You get out of the system, try to live a life without depending on the kikes.

Andrew James
Andrew James

Fucking Mohammad (pbuh) go back to leftypol. You're bullshiting and trying to push a manufactured meme.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

On the Outer Right (in this sense) is found a Neoreactionary Re-Accelerationism, which is to say: a critique of the decelerator, or of ‘progressive’ stagnation as an identifiable institutional development — the Cathedral. From this perspective, the Cathedral acquires its teleological definition from its emergent function as the cancellation of capitalism: what it has to become is the more-or-less precise negative of historical primary process, such that it composes — together with the ever more wide-flung society-in-liquidation it parasitizes — a metastatic cybernetic megasystem, or super-social trap. ‘Progress’ in its overt, mature, ideological incarnation is the anti-trend required to bring history to a halt. Conceive what is needed to prevent acceleration into techno-commercial Singularity, and the Cathedral is what it will be.

Self-organizing compensatory apparatuses — or negative feedback assemblies — develop erratically. They search for equilibrium through a typical behavior labeled ‘hunting’ — over-shooting adjustments and re-adjustments that produce distinctive wave-like patterns, ensuring the suppression of runaway dynamics, but producing volatility. Cathedral hunting behavior of sufficient crudity would be expected to generate occasions of ‘Left Singularity’ (with subsequent dynamic ‘restorations’) as inhibitory adjustment over-shoots into system crash (and re-boot). Even these extreme oscillations, however, are internal to the metastatic super-system they perturb, insofar as an overall gradient of Cathedralization persists. Anticipating escape at the pessimal limit of the metastatic hunting cycle is a form of paleo-Marxist delusion. The cage can only be broken on the way up.

For Re-Accelerationist Neoreaction, escape into uncompensated cybernetic runaway is the guiding objective — strictly equivalent to intelligence explosion, or techno-commercial Singularity. Everything else is a trap (by definitive, system-dynamic necessity). It might be that monarchs have some role to play in this, but it’s by no means obvious that they do.

xenosystems.net/re-accelerationism/

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

female eceleb
Fuck off cunt

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

This whole thing reads like a Marxist wrote it, the whole piece talks as if the world itself is a quantifiable computer when in fact that is far from the truth and psychobabble won't change that.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

I feel pretty sensitive about that topic.
Please stop talking about it.

And show ME DAT MUSLIMS BRAIN BLOW OFF WOHOO

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

This whole thing reads like a Marxist wrote it
Bingo. Guy is/was a hardcore marxist that OD'd one to many times. He now thinks that capitalism is an unstoppable process that will gain a physical manifestation with the emergence of strong ai. And that humans and their values will become meaningless in the face of this new god.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

d

Attached: join-now-4.png (958.92 KB, 1080x657)

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

to the decelerationists -

consider the effect that making journalists afraid again would have

Attached: C9163E93-CDC5-4BA0-B889-656B91285B09.jpeg (111.2 KB, 800x450)

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

IMO Tarrant did the wrong kind of accelerationism. We want to wake people up and rock the boat, not give the authorities more excuses to further the anti white police state. I know a lot of anons are just happy about dead shitskins but I dont think this is the right form of accelerationism since it ultimately helps (((them))) more than us

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Best and simplest way of putting it

David Barnes
David Barnes

Start burning down Starbucks

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

What a pile of dribble

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

卂匚匚乇ㄥ乇尺卂ㄒ乇

Attached: 4d68551887bd099f24aaaac943d2f289b3f6553e557a32a8e0468f374c3fd80d.jpg (391.79 KB, 1080x1080)

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

lol @ the rich guy

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

CRIKEY!!

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Sieg heil
14th mountain memetic warfare division reporting in

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Those who do not wish to catapult this monstrosity we call "modern life" into the darkest planes of hell are not fit to survive the coming man and his new world.
Those who cling to the security of a ballot are due for the certainty of a bullet.
We will not condemn ourselves nor our race because you dislike the discomfort we promote. Me ne frego!

Attached: 24126868-924546584375264-3898404598964027392-n.jpg (122.04 KB, 750x750)
Attached: 24332059-135648570483086-8252552141961428992-n.jpg (82.48 KB, 750x750)
Attached: among-the-ruins.png (2.08 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: Dtq0BvAX4AIPI5d.jpg (18.09 KB, 500x294)

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Take a look at this.

THIS IS HOW ACCELERATIONISM LOOKS LIKE

Conquered white female. Islamized police force. The mask is off.

Attached: a.jpg (53.88 KB, 434x387)

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111416309/masterton-woman-charged-over-facebook-post-about-christchurch-mosque-shootings

Thought police are in full force. The terms are becoming more ridiculous and more obvious in their use as bludgeons to be wielded against Western peoples.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Now all we need is sharia law.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

If you're ever wondering how full of shit someone is just look at how many buzzwords they're using. The fact that the term "Accelerationism" isn't even a real world or proper title says more than enough. However, if we are to look at it what it is actually proposing, then all doubt about the illegitimacy of it as an idea fades away.
Vote against those that are sympathetic to your politics
That's what it proposes in a nut shell. You can't have a more obvious attempt at subversion dragged in front of your face. It's actually insulting in expectation that someone would be stupid enough to fall for it. If you are honestly committed to the ideas of civil war and conflict, then organizing while you still have the liberty to do so and acquiring arms while they're legally available is infinitely preferable to committing such actions under an unfriendly, hostile regime that is actively seeking to destroy you.

William Roberts
William Roberts

wtf is accelerationism?

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

can't wait to see those very same strong independent womyn officers enforcing sharia law as part of their job lol

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

A long in the tooth way of telling you to vote for pozzed out kikes and lefty candidates because it will somehow lead to a civil war and give you all the right wing policies and freedoms that you want.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

understood. thanx.

sounds like a master (((plan)))

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

if Hillary won we'd be 4 years closer to a civil war.. with Trump, he was just used as a release valve

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

vote

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

<i want things to change
<but i won't vote for someone who promised to make changes
<instead i'll vote for the enemy and hope for a civil war which might bring change
i want to (((believe)))

William Peterson
William Peterson

wtf is accelerationism?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (89.34 KB, 1280x720)

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

youtube.com/watch?v=EDebPwOu3lU

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

gang

what's the significance? /8gang/index.html ?

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

..disregard. i'm on to this now (Checked)

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

100% correct. individualism is a fundamental base for my whole personality and belief systems, it is incredibly difficult for me to shrug these ideas off, but logically I see what problems they can cause in non-redpilled or even some redpilled people. I'm trying to figure this out before it's too late.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Where are those mud shits being burried? I got a few piss jugs that need emptying.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

this still hasn't happened everywhere though.
france - yeah it seems like it.
new zealand - unsure. only 37 turned in guns so maybe there is hope.
sweden - after the election debacle where the Nationalists clearly won, but were fucked by the muslim and cuck meddling, I still don't know if they see the state as beyond salvation.
America - fuck no. the only resistance there was was the alt-right/wn resurgence, but that is largely disbanded or maybe cucked by the promise of $1000. we still have much more to suffer over here.

people need to become massively uncomfortable. so the question is, do you wage war on the bread and circuses as well as infrastructure at the detriment of your people, in ways that everyone will surely call you a terrorist, all in hopes that eventually you can cause a collapse AND your people seize power and don't revert to simply rebuilding Babylon?

i dont know dude. im innawoods for now. no other option currently. we are about to face a Euro style clampdown where the state is now the doxer, and the hunter. God damn I want war.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

can i get a brief rundown on what the Yang Gang phenomenon is?

something about the politician? google isn't helping.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

The real reason that the western elite want to import the third world is because whites are a dwindling tax and labor base.
bluepilled and dumb, alex jones

no, the real reason is to get rid of White people because we lead the truth movement and are largely the only ones aware of the jew world order, and the only ones who could possibly organize against it. they want us gone because they want to maintain CONTROL, and dumb brown people are easier to control. also the violence caused by multi-culturalism in the meantime is their excuse to build even more of a police state.

cheap brown labor is just the excuse they use to sell this to millionaires and dipshits like you.

GO BACK TO REDDIT

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

Whites are slowly, slowly, becoming more tribal. the response to Tarrant was mostly supportive of him, and most people went on the offense against Islam and immigration. boomers, patriotards and the hardcore Nationalists all did this.

only faggots in the former alt-right disavowed, because they are now the new alt-lite ie yang-gang.

weird how this happened really. lots of regular white people supported TWP too, but the faggots in the alt-right didn't. fact of the matter is that their are many traitors that call themselves racially woke.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

I hate to break it to you man, but particularly with the USA there's absolutely no point talking about this if you don't also acknowledge the principals and values that the actual nation was founded around. You know, there's no point saying you're a 'nationalist' or national anything if you completely throw away the actual spirit, identity and values that the nation was founded on but as always, you're just another paid moron with a dick in your mouth and a brain the size of a pea that just won't fuck off like you should, and you know it.

none of that shit matters anymore. only boomer care about that shit. we are talking about collapse here dummy.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

All he did was to make sure anybody who *slightly* thinks that immigration is a problem is gonna face endless opposition.

i am so god damned sick of comments like this.

listen up dummy:
if we fight we are fucked, if we dont we are fucked
if we speak they want to censor us, if we dont they still want to censor what we might say
if you dont shoot they want your guns, and if you do shoot they still want your guns. New Zealand started grabbing them 2 months before Brenton at least if not for who the fuck knows how long.

Attached: dont-fight-accelerationists-just-wait-until-we-are-outnumbered.png (162.98 KB, 1036x481)
Attached: response-to-anti-accelerationism-shills.png (71 KB, 1790x399)

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

To play as devils avocate but also touching on some self boubts I've personally been having. If we're reaching a tipping point soon (and I assume a good number of us are aware of it) then wouldn't it be counter productive to acelerate closer to it instead of giving us more time to prep or find ways to make the "post tipping point" more advantageous for the western world? I assume the end result is going to be the end result reguardless of how quickly it comes because the same people are going to be aware of the tighting noose around our necks reguardless of how quickly it's done.

Attached: hehh.jpg (30.9 KB, 325x433)

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

America - fuck no. the only resistance there was was the alt-right/wn resurgence, but that is largely disbanded or maybe cucked by the promise of $1000. we still have much more to suffer over here.
You're taking the Yang niggers seriously? They're lefties pretending to be right leaning people or just direct marketers, and as far as right leaning rebellion. We've had the Alt-Right nigger that shot up the kikes a while back. We've had countless street fights against leftist agitators. We've had countless legal victories and continue to get our agenda spread throughout the country albeit at a slower rate than we would like. We had people nearly storm the offices of that corrupt bitch in Florida that was trying to steal the election and get her to BTFO and quit in disgrace (or get fired). They weren't going to make Kavanaugh SC justice and we made that happen!

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

Attached: new-zealand-gun-confiscation-letter-pre-Brenton.png (381.46 KB, 542x766)

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

You're taking the Yang niggers seriously?
they are not all leftists. there is a shitload of altright types backing it: parrot, anglin, hunter wallace etc. what it shows is that these faggots only care about memes and not reality, and that they still have faith in politics which is beyond insane at this point. they all cucked on Christchurch and have gotten so soft with this yanggang shit they are literally the new alt-lite.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

what the fuck is ==yang gang==?

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

We've had the Alt-Right nigger that shot up the kikes a while back.
there is no proof the Bowers shooting even happened. you take that seriously?
We've had countless legal victories
i can name 1: Auburn. Charlottesville was a massive loss, as was the Berkeley bike lock antifa faggot getting let off. i dont see these victories. source please.
They weren't going to make Kavanaugh SC justice and we made that happen!
so what? he cucked as soon as he got in there. whites have no political voice.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

what is ===yang gang===?

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

==why== won't red text work?

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

dun goofed

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Yes, the world is going to shit and there's not many political ways to actually do a damn thing about it but what about this post?

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

so what? he cucked as soon as he got in there. whites have no political voice.
Going back and forth like this can get tedious quick so I'm only going to do one line for line rebuttal and then I'm sticking to straight paragraphs or single sentence responses. Now he hasn't cucked he voted twice in neutral decisions to the abortion cause but never actually set policy against his stance or went back on Trump's agenda. He's secured Trump's power to detain illegals and has helped overturn several other bullshit ruling set out by the 9nth and will soon secure gun rights for people in Liberal states for the next several decades to half a century!
there is no proof the Bowers shooting even happened. you take that seriously?
I'm treating most shootings as "real" fatalities but with patsies or mislead shooters for the time being. Most of the evidence debunking the shootings is too grainy or inclusive to dismiss out of hand. However, a few have turned out to be false due to lack of bodies and proper recordings of the victims funerals.
i can name 1: Auburn. Charlottesville was a massive loss, as was the Berkeley bike lock antifa faggot getting let off. i dont see these victories. source please.
Those are not legal victories or losses, those were miscarriages of justice and Trump's appointments and our dedicated voting practices will see to an end to that noise quick enough. As far as actual policy, yes. We are winning on a state by state and federal level. As well as an International one. Another government (the netherlands) fell to us just today. Soon we will have most of Europe, South America, all of Eastern Europe, and possibly African nations beating the Right Wing populist beat.
Whites have no political voice.
Whites are the only political voice that matters. Don't let anyone make you believe otherwise. We just have to use it and apply it diligently. Most people coming into this game thought we would win this over the course of a four year period. Bullshit. It's going to take the rest of our adult lives fighting every election and time a political debate comes up to "fix" the global political landscape and then eventually banish Jews to Israel where they can face the justice of their non pozzed out brethren, if any such group exists.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

KEK

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

accelerationism doesn't wo-

Attached: 1553215009459.png (93.14 KB, 454x372)

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

supporters if andrew yang the chink that wants to pacify whites by giving them 1000$

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

It doesn't. eat shit.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Except that's just a current event. You don't need to "accelerate" what's already happening. You should be supporting political figures and groups that are forming the proto forces for any possible civil or ethnic national fronts and not cucking or empowering our enemies. If anything we should be attempting to weaken them on every level, constantly.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

I'll buy a grand worth of ammunition every month.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

wants to pacify whites by giving them 1000$
explain?

how can he justify giving one portion of the population money while neglecting the rest of the population. and what's the money for? neetbux?

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

acceleration seems like a political stunt to win votes by the opposition. it's a trick. only morons and/or shills will fall/shill for it.

case closed

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Any genuine advocates for it are also falling prey to false equivalencies. They think the Left acting like dipshits is the only reason things are "accelerating." However, the truth of the matter it's both the Left acting stupid and our constant pressure. The truth of the matter is that this conflict is a long and winding one. Not a short and fast one.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

disregard
i found info on teh interwebs

seems like a false promise of communism in a democracy which will never work

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

Sounds like a marriage.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

This is easy. Take a gun to next Antifa rally. Actually use it.

The rate they escalated violence in every situation they've been in will catalyse everyone man's the media will eat it up because it's protesters attacking protesters not "civilians"

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

why antifa?

Brandon White
Brandon White

Media attention, plus they're bullies. So they aren't sympathetic to anyone outside the left wing extremes. But they'll want to retaliate once they refresh their numbers.

They're basically extremists but without any balls. A lethal attack on them that isn't just escalation they took part in will push them into action. Whether violently, which will be good because Antifa lack any ability to designate actual opponents and will attack anything resembling them.. Or politically, which considering the sanctions already imposed will make it obvious that these "liberal" politicians are just as totalitarian as the conservatives and it will open the eyes of anyone who thinks the "liberals" actually give a shit past oppressing their political opponents for personal gain.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Sorry, not as authoritarian as conservatives… But as authoritarian as they claim conservatives are.

Kevin King
Kevin King

<white should kill white so more whites can kill more whites
to what end, tho? what's your agenda?

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Accelerationism is an oxymoron:

accelerate and die for the future, utter shit of shit heads.
Name one accelerationist that brought about anything good for their people

pro tip: you ded

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

id like to see her blacked.

pro tip: already have

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

What does it say on the knife?

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Blood and Honour.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

5 secs
welcome to flavor town faggot

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

id like to see her blacked.
pro tip: already have
t. a fantasising nigger

James Roberts
James Roberts

thanx

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Attached: 33144994-1976381239344273-8039443660099551232-n.png (221.21 KB, 493x315)

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

<you should feel bad about the things that you enjoy
i hate that meme

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

what is a dopamine fast
good times make weak men, user

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

whites should kill race traitors because no one cares when you kill minorities except to virtue signal

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Thats a bingo!

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Lol come on dude. Kikewave?
Nobody hates the jews more than me folks, okay? Just make that clear.

If you dint like aomething call it niggerwave or nigger-tier. Save the jew hate for the jews.

Thanks

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

checked

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

individualism supports tribalism though. the scientific method verifies everything we need as a people to prove races cannot co-evolve.

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Let's just de-program all the niggers, kikes, spics, mudslimes, poo-in-loos and then we can live peacefully with them! Race is just a skin tone!
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

de-program people
actually arguing for assimilation
(32)
Good lord

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Problem:
The peasants are no longer falling for the arguments "If you do not give up X in our agenda to destroy the world then terrible, terrible things will happen and the world will come to an end".
Solution:
We must move the timeline of our agenda up. Convince the peasants that they must destroy the world in order to save it from the evil powers that be. We will call this change in plans, "Accelerationism".

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

NITS MAKE LICE

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

shieeet

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

accelerationism doesn't wo-
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/new-zealand-music-festival-evacuated-because-someone-claimed-another-attendee-had-a-right-wing-tattoo/

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Honest question. Many groups and individuals have tried "accelerationist" strategies in the past, including:

The Ku Klux Klan
Charles Manson
The Order

Why is it that these attempts have NEVER worked or resulted in serious conflict? In fact many of these attacks just allowed governments to justify tyrannical new laws. The Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11 were used as justification for the Patriot Act.

Possibly the burning of the Reichstag.

Is your argument that burning the Reichstag, which cemented the power of the NSDAP, was ultimately good for German communists?

Burning the Reichstag is the supreme example for accelerationism DOES NOT work. Burning the Reichstag completely fucked over communists, and it gave the NSDAP the justification they needed to assume power and shut them down.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

yes

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

my opinion. it's time to activate isis in europe. the tarrant was controlled not directly, but through natural hatred. in its place could be anyone, anywhere. but this is the beginning of real Islamist uprisings in europe. not childish terrorist attacks as before, but real urban battles with the seizure of cities.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Accelerationism is a term that has been hijacked from its original meaning in order to support the idea that a civil war now is better than later.
Accelerationism doesn't mean we should accelerate bad tendencies. It just means that the collapse is inevitable and therefore should be provoked. It could be also called brutal deccelerationism because the aim isn't to accelerate bad tendencies but to stop them.

Elijah James
Elijah James

I want to be free to do nothing.

Stop promoting me to do shit.

I just want to die in bumfuck Idaho.

No war. No leaving Idaho.

I leave war 4 the youngsters.

Accelerate when all of the old fucks like me are dead.

Next 20 years - we spend relaxing. ^_^

Trump 2020 MAGA YEEHAW 14/88

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit