Free Tarrant Op

Ok, so as you may know Kiwi government is going full Big Brother right now, pulling down websites that have info about based Aussie Brenton and threatening people with prison sentences for 'possessing' the video. The reason for that is that NZ has similar jury contamination laws as the UK. If the lawyers can prove that the jury have preconceptions about the case and therefore cannot be objective, then Brenton gets a mistrial.

This just gave me a terrible idea. What if we flood every website in Kiwiland with merciless shitposting and blackpills. If he walks free after all of that, it would legit make my year.

What say you, Zig Forums?

P.S. all the fucking boomers claiming this is a kike false flag, fuck right off. You wouldn't know a jew if he bumped into you with his crooked nose

Attached: ec3600b4-4778-11e9-b5dc-9921d5eb8a6d_image_hires_124200.JPG (1200x800, 170.28K)

Subscribe to Pewdiepie

These memes more or less sum it up.

Attached: uu39lsdazsk11 (1)

Attached: 749.jpg (758x518, 61.08K)

If whites can't even shoot some muzzles without ZOG help, then we're beyond help already. What's the point of bitching about it on the internet?

bump

Start shilling an online petition on 4chan to "Free Tarrant!".
If you get like 10k people to sign it the media will shit their pants.

ObersturmbannfĂĽhrer is disappoint.

Attached: otto.jpg (474x361, 18.53K)

Go to NZ and prison break him.

Which uploaders do you recommend for this OP? WhatApp and burner phones could work. Know any popular NZ mobile group?

There is no way he will not go to jail. Even if you would be able to make a solid case that would win they would make just a show trial regardless.

Inspired by Brenton Tarrant, many islamist terrorist groups started decorating their guns and explosive devices with the names of notorious terrorists and head chopers, vowing to have their revenge.

Attached: IUsU4Cq.jpg (732x960, 92.39K)

many? that's the same picture you posted yesterday rahul

Why is the flag censored? Why did he paint on a trash bag?

It's some shit that's illegal for infadels to see or some cult rule shit? I think? I dunno.
Anons those fucking muzzies cried about some nike shoe looking like Jewhamed or some insane crap.

I think if Muslims see that flag it triggers them to radicalise. Or it might be illegal in whichever country the picture was published.

Don't know. Could be some sort of bomb in there.

Attached: 3.jpg (720x673, 43.21K)

Attached: 5bd1c4eefc7e930e7d8b4612.png (900x506, 114.07K)

All going according to plan.

yes we are doing revenge on jews christians and white supremacist

kek

That's a nice idea.

It would easily get a million. Maybe ten million. Also make sure to smash that like button and subscribe to pewdiepie

I just got an even *worse* idea. If we spread info against him, that would make a better case for the jury being prejudiced. Plus you know libtards are going to help spread it.

But I need to get into a serious LARPing mood for that

Doing some research on it rn.

If any kiwis are making it here through the iron curtain, maybe you guys can help

Telegram and WhatApp automatically download the videos. Send the video the egger on social media so that he can be imprisoned.

Imageboards are now what secretly controls politics and the unthinking masses from the shadows. At this point in clownworld, I shouldn't even be surprised anymore.

S'ppose you're right, user. Only mudslime gang rapists ever get out on that excuse. Still worth a try

whats taking so long sand nigger? you goat fuckers need to get your shit together, its been a few days now and still no response? wow, you guys are cowards. i guess you only have the balls for an attack aginst unarmed Whites but when a strong White man comes at you armed, you can’t do shit? the whole world is laughing at you sandnigger, step it up

Honestly, the only way he is not going to jail is if he is jail broken out, the kangaroo court (and i say that not only cuz its NZ) is going to want his head regardless of what "case" is made.