Killing mudslime cucks

Well, im a brown guy from India and after looking at the NZ attack and our lord Brenton's manifesto, he did nothing wrong. These Muslim rapists have a dream of conquering the whole world with the help of their so called Allah. It's high time for us to show our power. It's time to wipe these fucks out of our lands before they rape our woman and kill more of our people! It's time for 8ch to rise!

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-150654_Video Player.jpg (1920x1080, 625.08K)

Rajeesh, release the poo!

open bob

This is Zig Forums on judaism

kill yourself kike

will indian's use bio-weapons made from poo, though? that's the 6 million dollar question.

Killing unarmed people in the back, what a great proof of braveness.
I think that the crusaders looking up from their grave must be proud.

You can desumanized your enemy as much as you want, cowardise is cowardise. I never ever saw any one of these people attacking the bankers, the politicians that enact immigration.
It could be very easy to send back the immigrants, by simply eliminating the oligarch that keeps africa and middle east's head under water with massive amount of bombs in the middle east, and by economical warfare in Africa (ref. John Perkins and "Confessions of an economical hit man"). For exemple, Lybia was a very important country in containing immigration from Africa to europe. Who destroyed the country, then scavenged the oil right after? That's not Iran. etc… Friendly reminder that Al Baghdadi, the head of Isis, was just out of Guantanamo before joining Isis. And most of the knowledgful people knows about the MK Ultra programm and what is going on in these american prisons.

Attached: ben-messaoud-maure.jpg (772x1024, 220.13K)

Shut the fuck up shill.

To go after the top figures, you must first make their societies and control mechanisms collapse. You achieve that by A C C E L E R A T I N G

This is what a terrified mudshit looks like

tl;dr nigger

I came for the bobs. But I stayed for the vagene

Not today glownigger.

Attached: 6f76d6b6ba933595d9f18078158cad7ccd0d91ba3cdce2aa3ce3574e76f40c6e.png (600x599, 274.39K)

Ignoring some of the retards here. We really need more Brentons, spread our man's word, share the video. Let's fuck the shills, shills like the dude who posted a fucking facebook novel above. A C C E L E R A T E

This is all the jews doing. Anyone not focusing on jews is simply a shill or retarded, taking the focus off jews

A jew got loose in my apartment complex pool. But we got em

Almost as brave as blowing yourself up in the middle of a crowd of innocent civilians.

Almost as brave as driving a truck into the middle of a crowded marketplace full of families celebrating a holiday.

Almost. Maybe one day we'll live up to your legacy, mudslime.

Of course they are niggers. Are you so fucking jaded that you can't celebrate an even that could inspire thousands more to take a similar stand? Muslims today, Jews tomorrow.

I wonder how many unarmed people were killed by Islam in history. Millions, at least.

This is either a nigger or JIDF. Post hands.

india is rape Capitol of world

This but unironically. It was pretty cool.

You faggots are a broken record. You mudshits haven't attacked a single synagogue in the west and I cant recall the last time you did in your hell holes. Secondly you bastards have always walked hand in hand fighting us. Since the Moors invaded and during the barbary slave trade it was you two races of devils cooperating.

Is there only woman in your country tech boy?Is that why so many of you gang rape her?

I hope her bob and vagene are still in working order.

You are literally an isreali jew, pretending to be white on Zig Forums, calling any user unimpressed with your latest mossad false flag a "moozlim", as if that in any way deflects from the stark fact this entire psyop is a re-enactment of your spiritual leader Baruch Goldstein, only the blame for this will be firmly at the feet of anyone white refusing to accept the jew instigated genocide of the white race

Every single jew like you doing this is doing so on the understanding it will reinforce jewish power and help introduce laws to silence and shackle white men

If you want dead jews then go do your part. This guy did his.

hahahahahaha, stay in india. if you want to wipe them out there, we might provide you with material support, if available. we dont want you in our countries either

This guy re-enacted Baruch Goldsteins Hebron massacre, all he did was honour jewish ritual murder, while whites get blamed for it

You're literally a rag headed cunt who thinks any of us would ever align with you saracen runts. You use the same broken record responses calling us kikes just like the kikes call us mudshits. You lot are so transparent it's funny.

so I guess the kids he shot in the mosque were rapists too, huh?
Faggot

They sure would be future rapists, i know these fags

Well, hello sir, i sincerely dont care about what happens in your countries i just care about the world not being taken over by these terror seeking cunts. And if anyone plans anything in the future, we'd love your help (if we need it)

The world has already been taken over by the terror seeking cunts, shooting up mosques in Baruch Goldstein re-enactments addresses the jewish terrorists none

Attached: BasedjewWorldOrder.jpg (1470x980, 296.07K)

What?
English, do you speak it?

I understand your evil nature is to read from right to left but shouldn't Kushner only be paying literate istrealis to shill on Zig Forums for jewish agendas?

Diversity is our strength

post your face when this is unironically true

Keep playing dumb shit skin. We will never align with kikes or moslems. You've been sperging on here for a couple days, don't have a heart attack faggot ;)

then dont choose the wrong side, subhuman filth.

Based legitimate isreali jews using broken English on Zig Forums

India are the real kebab removers that fought Pakistan multiple times, Hitler was a degenerate who was allied to muslims because of his jew idiocy

An eye for an eye, just now you owe us a lot more lives, bitch.

I think hes just retarded but means well.

It's like taking out the trash, man. Not a glamorous job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Our lad just proved soft targets like mosques are easier to attack and directly decrease immigration numbers. Also, the public actually supports it.

RIP your curbside because you probably just shat on it

They were armed with the Quran

Attached: 2019-03-17-100311_577x714_scrot.png (577x714, 436.29K)

Fuck off. You're neither wanted nor needed.
He's not "your lord".

No one feels any ounce of inclination to wait for them to reincarnate into human. If you turn around your back won't get hit.

Lel I'm from EU but India are one of the few real kebab removing countries, not fake ones that are allied to Saudis (US) or Iran (Russia)

unless you can definitively prove they weren't, I say yes going forward.

just because you live there now doesn't mean you belong there.

I'm native from an EU country you fucking retard. I just accept that while US and Russia are arming the two most powerful muslim countries in the world Saudis and Iran, India is fighting them

Nothing you say matters to us. Browns aren't allies, regardless of how much you also hate Muslims.

Broken record Ahmed, update those responses fag boy.

Hey shlomo, didn't I tell you to stop poisoning the well? Do I have to shoah some manners into you again?

I'm edging so hard I need the vid asap, please help anons!