What's best way to Red pill my kid on Maddie

He is watching the new Netflix series on Maddie Macann's disapperance 8 episodes in total.
I think they did it, he doesn't.

Attached: download (1).jpeg (205x246, 8.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 2ff840fac399283724ce4a384a631ba6f1600e61695a794ed2e86227d06d225c.png (286x288, 84.99K)

Glow in the dark jews? I don't think that's what Terry meant.

Attached: bunz2xu92jl21.png (276x256, 59.07K)

Are you afraid they are going to rebel if you prohibit that degeneracy? Be a father, protect them from that filth, that way they can observe truths for themselves.

Don't worry out of my four white kids - two are red pilled on Jews.

Wow, a 50% failure rate, good job.

how many red pilled White kids you got user?

pfft at least 14 :^)

Two, but the younger two are a bit young to fully red pill - they need to be introduced slowly, so school doesn't ID them as red pilled.

This is intro to red pill for child number 3.

I think in the first episode, right when they get to the point where Kate is saying what she said at the time, she quotes herself saying "theyve taken her, theyve taken maddy" or words to that effect. Every parent I've every met when retelling a story of their missing kids, starts with "where are they" "where have they gone" "theyre missing". Not once have I heard anyone say "theyve taken her".

If you are starting them off slow, I would just point out that one sentence is weird. Sow the seed of doubt, nothing wrong with being skeptical.

Why are you letting your kid watch Netflix garbage instead of downloading or going to a proper movie theatre ?

If you want a pretty well thought out voice on this case, Richard D Hall is pretty spot on with it, considering it was probably the parents that did it with (((someone's))) help to cover it on media and fake it.

heres a case

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

You actually let your kid watch Netflix, what is wrong with you?
How did your kid become more intelligent than you?

Netflix has turned into a tool for psychological manipulation of the masses. Majority of 'Netflix Originals' are just rehashed plots and concepts with forced diversity, LGBT, and generalizations.

QTDDTOT, you useless nigger.

Hanna 2011- interesting plot based on german folklore and CIA supersoldier program, great soundtrack by the chemical brothers all the characters were white

Hanna 2019- an "amazon original" that tool the elements of the above and turned it into FEMINISM STRONK with diverse cast and shitty soundtrack

cia supersoldier program is using children to sexually blackmail zog degens

The portugese police basically confirmed she died at the resort and was killed by her parents, the british police just tried to cover it up

Attached: 1552824040888.jpg (680x680, 81.35K)

I like how you guys are so tough on the internet, I'm not for censoring cancer like you but at least beat up a Jew or kill and then talk your shit here, and yes I am a Jew, and if you encounter me you will end up with a mouth full of my shit, ok, I talked my shit, now bye חברים:)

>>>/oven/

Cute innocent white kid = gone.
Thx 4 blackpill. Bye.