Noko

So infamous streamer Brenton Tarrant worked as a fitness coach for years and he seems like an overall healthy guy, he also was only 28 year old.

Tarrant was a healthy young man and cared about the birth rates and the fact that our race will completely die out if it continues to go that way. He killed those sandniggers and now he is in jail with a life sentence and might get killed in there without having brought one white baby into this world.

He seems like a guy that would have no problems in finding a good traditional woman. Now he probably wasted his opportunity to make and raise children by killing a few sandniggers.

Would it not have been more constructive if he brought a few white children to this world and raised them the right way?

Attached: 10907254-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 104.94K)

No, because the birthrates are unsustainable with our governments' treason to flood us with foreigners. There must be a removal first, which will result in our ascendancy and then a eugenics model. Until then, we can only prepare, encourage each other, and fight. IF our race is to die, let it be a maelstrom.

Do you think he would of had over 50 children? If not he did s lot more for demographics than having kids just like Hitler did

I guarantee he knocks up at least one chick while in prison
, maybe several.

Whites really believe they're suffering…

We are trying to prevent our suffering. We are of relative privilege as even Tarrant would admit when he said his upbringing was common working class with little trouble.

I suffer your bleeding heart.

We also suffer the false flaggots

So that they could kill invaders which would increase in number by 2, 3, maybe 4 fold by the time they become adults?
DON'T PASS THE BUCK TO YOUR CHILDREN, OR YOUR GRANDCHILDREN

Attached: Gondola vult.jpg (1024x556, 59.89K)

The farm won't be sustainable if you breed 2 horses and allow 100 more pigs to enter the premises

Pathetic

Attached: white_fragility.jpg (1024x605, 166.34K)

lol

Awa, did those niggers from that church woke up? No? :(

Yet another rule breaking duplicate and not a fucking vol doing its job.

Pottery.

Seems like an obvious choice.

Go back to elementary

Oh look, another uneducated nigger who thinks because Aryans pulled him out of a cannibalistic, shit raping world, and raised him up to a "protected" class, that he has it "bad".
Without us, you revert immediately back to your shithole status, and you know it.
Poor blacky, I hope you actually do get to live a life without Whitey carrying your pathetic ass one day soon.
Only then will you recognize who you REALLY are.
No one.

Excellent pasta friend, thank you for your contribution.

Attached: pepe-an-explainer-003-8ab572.jpg (798x688, 60.59K)

"pasta"?
You're new here, aren't you, nigger?

Attached: GIT!.jpg (556x500, 103.17K)

fresh pasta, stay mad

This event has never made me feel so alive and motivated I had suicidal thoughts prior to this,but now I want to live more than ever to purge the sand niggers from our lands.

Please, stop missing the point. I know you're only a racial inferior, but don't over-indulge in your mud pit. Hadships aren't a competition, neither they should be, because this is about genetic hygiene, about doing the right thing biologically and improving our dying culture. Don't try to come here and infect this board with you lowly niggery strawmen and ad hocs. You're olny comparable to a untreated oxygenation on a mechanical system that should be suqeak clean, now accept your position and and get on with the program with some grace.

You sure do like using big words mister.

None of those words were above a 6th grade level

Bet you could fit a decent sized cock in your mouth. Be honest now.

Sandniggers have on average 7 baby sand niggers, over 5 generations that is 16807 more sand niggers

Fairskins have on average 2 over same number of generations its 32.

It's like compound interest, the more you have early on the, the quicker it grows. This was the whole point of what he was trying to highlight

Hey what you just said was retarded
He didn't use any big words

You see, this poster is the perfect example of a liberal. He's unable to argue, and instead relies on shitty insults. Next time you try to use logic against these people, think back to this discussion

Sucking dick doesn't make you gay. Who's retarded now?

Niggers and their muh dicks.
What a fuckin' shocker.

Attached: Go'onGIT!.jpg (640x426, 58.03K)

thankfully they are starting to see it nigger, and your condescending attitude will not be able to deflect it for much longer. did you pathetic subhumans really think you could continue to bite the hand that feeds you for much longer? your people will be put down and i will personally do my part. keep talking shit you smug little nigger, you’re only pushing more Whites to our side with that attitude. dylann roof put down a handful of you including a nigger leader; image what 5 of us could do to a nigger neighborhood or nigger church. keep pushing nigger

Attached: C70ECFCB-ACED-47F7-9DE9-070778C4911A.jpeg (500x348, 72.32K)

You sound really insecure, and lame.

You finished mister? Go and get your steel and we'll meet at the local synagogue, solve this like some men.

Stay new, fag

He didn't just kill 50. That 50 would have become hundreds.

Insecure?
I'm not the one throwing my dick size around, you pitiful shitstain.
You have nothing that threatens me.
You can trust once the Social "intrigue" and endless propaganda of your muh dick wears off, and these bitches are continually slut shunned by real Men, you'll once again enjoy your rightful place in our society.
Where you know you belong.
Or you can go now, and save yourself the humiliation.
None of us are worried.
The beauty of the White mind is the capability for Pattern Recognition.
We can see the horizon.
Can you even see beyond your dick yet, nigger?

You cant raise a family in a genocidal environment.

Your kids wont be safe anywhere, not in kindergarden, not in school, not on the way to school. You have to stop the genocide first.

Then make money and power. How can expect to shift shit while being on here?

Why haven't we been doing this shit already?

Attached: 14312341543.gif (544x306, 7.9M)

Why you are saying that he has wasted his opportunity? There are tons of women who drool over killers, therefore he will not have any difficulties finding women to bear his children.

Do you know what WACO is?

This is a war of attrition, and he pulled multiple times his own weight with that kill count. Wait, we are talking about the Minecraft PvPer who streamed the time he killed fifty griefers, right? Well I am, at least.

Society hasn’t been built to the prosperity of all, even though that’s the only stable thing to do. Watching and hating people isn’t “free” as in it isn’t without price.

That said? You shouldn’t measure prosperity by the grapefruit of your loins. There are billions of people out there already. Each and every one is a valuable sapient being. Meeting the needs of all grows harder as resources are extended across a wider swathe of people.

Another insecure white man that probably will not breed any offspring like Tarrant.

white chads should be killing non-white men and impregnating both white and non-white women. If you are well groomed, fit, dress nice, and aren't a pussy- it is incredibly easy getting intimate with women of any race since the competition with other whites is so low. Where i live 80% of whites dress terribly, are terribly groomed, and are otherwise unattractive to women. Getting women is shooting fish in a barrel. Just fuck her and dont put a condom on and don't pull out. If she gives you grief after just say LOL too late and move on.

All women want to see a strong and confident white man. Even if you don't have money, you can still make it happen.

one of the porblem of racially aware whites is that they cant identify each other. kikes have kike hats, stupid haircuts, star of david necklaces, and other identifiers. Sikhs have knife/bracelet/turban/hugo boss tracksuit. Racially aware whites have no way of identifying friendlies. We need symbols that can be worn so that whites can identify who they are on the same team as.

Read his fucking manifest nigger.

Trent Shacklock, 25, a rigger who puts up steel structures, has been in Grafton six weeks.

He is helping to construct the jail but says he plans to find work in another place in four months.

“It’s a quiet town but there is riffraff in the pubs who try to start fights,” said Shacklock, who grew up in Brisbane, a city of more than 2 million people 200 miles north of Grafton.

His father, Rodney Tarrant, died at the age of 49 while suffering mesothelioma, a cancer of the lung
-
-
-
I’m actually getting a picture here. This seems like someone who had relationship objectives they needed help with, only those relationship objectives were more REPLICATE than LIVE, so they couldn’t fulfill them alone. We don’t live in an era with an underpopulation problem, so REPLICATE is no longer respectable, and Racist Tarant could not come up with a better excuse than racial psychosis.

If his father had gotten a printed lung, I bet this tragedy wouldn’t have happened.

Relative reproduction by changing the ratio of our numbers to that of the enemy is a poor mans stand in for actual reproduction - but it does have value. In other words he aided the negative reproduction of our enemies (by killing them) fixing he enemy to friend ratio more in our favor. He reduced 49 of the enemy in return sacrificed the chance of perhaps increasing our number by about 3. 1 to 49 is not a bad exchange rate. I say perhaps because when he in the future receives the Nobel Peace prize women will of course be throwing themselves at him right, left and center demanding his seed and giving him no peace.

Attached: IMG_0010.JPG (640x403, 97.59K)

You just described traditional neighborhoods and co-op condo buildings.

holy shit, internet virgins have no idea. he probably has dozens in every country

If whites create a prosperous civilization, why wouldn't they try to maintain it free from degeneracy and decay from lesser races?

or its variant, the multiray black sun

Attached: blacksun.jpg (800x800, 126.35K)

wew lad