Islam is the sword of zionism and antisemitism is its shield

Islam is the sword of zionism and antisemitism is its shield.

Anons that claims the Christchurch shooting was the psyops aren't asking themselves the right question, to whom does discrediting the attack benefits to?

Islam and Zionism are two faces of the same coin. Because Brenton chose to address the Islamic problem doesn't make him wrong.
His operation was in part aimed toward enlightening the mass which are more open to listening to problems that impacts them directly (Islamism).
The rats pulling the strings are hidden from the mass and exposing them in a manifesto after a massacre would turn them off.
What Brenton has done is a good move. Because it furthers the leftist into their authoritarian insanity, pushing the moderates further to the right.
And at the same time, people that read the manifesto are being exposed to factual redpilled regarding demographic changes.

What white nationalist disagree on mainly is the method of addressing the problem, they acknowledge both the Jewish problem and the demographic threat that poses Islam, the problem is that they're either focused on either one or the other. When you autistically sperg because someone in your camp didn't do the thing the way you wanted, you are playing against their own camp, you are either delusional or controlled opposition. Do not fall for that binary perception of reality, as I said above they're both a problem, on a different scale.

Brenton chose to target muslims because they were a direct threat to European demographics and it's true.
If somehow you managed to eradicate all the jews from the world you'd still be stuck by the demographic rate of replacement of the muslims, the result would still be the same in the sense that european genes would be erased.

To the argument that Brenton should have gone for the head of the snake, you should understand that this isn't technically easy to accomplish when you're a lonewolf.
Of course this is just my opinion but I think this man decided to take matters into his own hands, it was an attempt at spreading a message, to be heard by those who refuses to see what's coming.
The manifesto was also designed to be accelerationist, he knew that the leftist and gvt would crack down harder on everything they deemed too conservative.

And to those that whine that now " things are going to be worse", they were going to get worse regardless, look at us, people like pewdiepie are being witch hunted as if they were actual nazis.
You can crawl, apologize and suck the system dick's all you want they will never be satisfied until your gene-pool and history is erased from the face of the earth.

My tl;dr Brenton did nothing wrong if he's any psyops he's a pol psyops, his manifesto is well designed to confused the NPC and awaken the people that can read through the lines.
Those who screams at falseflag or try to split his choice are either moralfags(npc) or controlled opposition shitskins and jews; BOTH have an interest in discrediting him, because they both have the same interest. They want westerners gone, because they hate each other doesn't mean they can't collaborate. And of course we have leftists, traitors to their own kind.

I'll reiterate that this is my opinion so feel free to disagree, I just wanted to share my thoughts here with you.

Attached: image0.jpg (956x650, 99.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 slided because inconvenient

Attached: -1_face.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

Go back to 4cucks brainlet

The entire point of the psyop was to drive a wedge.
Attacking jews drives people together
Attacking muslims drives (1) conservatives (2) christians (3) zionists apart from liberals.
Attacking Jews doesn't create backlash or polarization. Attacking islam does.
Attacking Islam drives the wedge.
Attacking Islam accomplishes the goal of balkanization.

nice argument shill.

Bumped as Fuck because Correct. Welcome to Earth

Attached: 0ikwbqoj1o021.jpg (500x500, 26.75K)

Kill yourself kikel, OP is right on target with 1 omission: Catholicism, Inc. is Zionism's trap door for followers of Jesus, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

AWESOME NZ SHOOTING WAS GLOBAL ZIO CABAL PSYOP
youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI

This is the 6 millionth thread created in the last 48hrs angry that anons don't seem satisfied with cheering on and celebrating the latest mossad psyop copycat massacre of jewish terrorist Baruch Goldstein

It's weird like part of the jews brain is missing that cannot comprehend how white goys don't want to be known and thought of as monstrous isreali kikes

ok shill

This is the most dangerous truth of all.

The shill screams in a desperate attempts to discredit him.

IT WAS US!! IT WAS US ALL ALONG!! DO NOT ENDORSE HIM!

Whites are the goodest golems for jews no one can match you faggots. Brenton was a naive jew sympathizer himself who thought nationalist jews are cool if they stay in their stolen country given to them by white golems.

Thank you for playing their game and proving the OP right.

He did nothing wrong and going for kebabs instead of kikes and omitting kikes from the manifesto EXCEPT a single line dogwhistle that explained to high IQ anons that he hates all kikes was a stroke of genius.
All of the faggots calling this a psyop are mentally retarded,

I want low IQ cuckchanners to fuck off or learn to read.

Islam is the militant.
Christianity the slave.
Judaism the master.

But of course the shill is me.
Your IQ must be around that of a nigger if you managed to miss this all out and truly believe lonewolf attacks is any good without any power to back them up in media politics or anywhere, we don't even have a base like isis do. You are naive if you think NPCs would read the manifesto or be able to understand it, they would just watch TV like you do.
inb4: shill reeee!

There are three fucking dogwhistles.

ok
Then tell me why the mainstream are doing everything in their power to shut it down
Are you sure I'm the one with the IQ of a nigger?

Stick in your capitol city and you'll actually cross the path of many of these politicians who go eating at expensive eateries. They don't live in an alternative dimension. They organize talk events here and there too.

It still demands a lot more of planning, he was a regular folk and looking at the mistakes he did in that shooting I doubt he would have made anything better.
From what I understand he really didn't want to do collateral damage so going for a mosque was the safest objective.
I'll add that killing meat puppet of the globohomo apparatus wouldn't have changed much.

Try attacking the UN, the EU parliament, the IMF or OTAN HQ good luck with that.

You are absolutely correct, OP. I agree completely with you.

If you, user sperging about the kikes not being the direct targets, want these other kind of attacks to happen, why don't YOU do it? Tarrant took upon himself the task of fighting in the anti-Mohammedan front with the goal to preserve our genetics, religion and culture. You may not agree with his methods, but that's what he decided to sacrifice his life to. And now you pretend it's wrong? Why don't you do better?

THIS. And that is what makes me think they are simply shilling for something other than fighting Jewry, fighting for the white race and culture and for Christianity. It seems it's few anons who militate this way in all over the board, as if they aren't here for the content, so they don't just lurk. They use their time to push their narratives with no break. It's a small amount of them wanting to dominate and subvert the narratives of Zig Forums.

And Tarrant may actually be blue-pilled, he may actually have been influenced by our enemies in some level - as it always happens in these accelerationist groups - or he may simply have hidden his power level so normies are more likely to take his side. I see the anons I suspect are shills talking about the kikes, but I don't see them talking about blacks, who are also a problem, they strangely barely talk about the Jews, but only focus against Israel. Why would that be?
While, Mohammedans are the most urgent problem due to their invasion, being mostly male invaders, taking many wives and having many children, as they are a bigger demographic threat; niggers have stabilized or are mostly a New World problem, so it's only logical Mohammedans go first.

Why didn't he mention blacks?
Because he was hiding his power level to common people, that's very obvious to me as he openly defended the white race - and openly pointed the possibility of Jewish or Israeli subversion if you pay attention to the words he used, he justified himself over why he was going for the Mohammedans first if you have read the entirety of his manifesto instead of using it to cherry picking for shilling.
He didn't mention blacks because his accelerationism would work with niggers only in places like USA, while in Europe the blacks are also Mohammedans. The Jews couldn't be fought by this method directly, instead they would be fought as they suppress civil liberties (in the accelerationist theory).
That's obvious to me and I believe we should watch and learn with this situation, so it can be mimicked if it works as intended and avoided if it doesn't. Accelerationism - although I strongly disagree with them when they stop our small pieces of progress - is still a strategy to be considered.

Not really
Muslims should be dealt with AFTER we have dealt with Christcucks and jews
ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE IS A SHILL

So I ask you, shills(?), what should we do about the Mohammedan problem? How do we expel them from Europe and other white lands around the world? We are running out of time. What do we have to start fiercely reacting? Ten years? Twenty years? So tell us your solution.
Exterminating each and every kike in the world so we can defend ourselves? But how do we achieve this so quickly? How much time would be needed for that? If it takes too long, and it'll probably take very long to unpozz ourselves, by the time we get rid of the Jews, the Mohammedans will be most of the population in Europe and spread around the world very easily. We should just sit and wait for new Hitlers to appear? Hitler just got in power because of the difficulties and oppression of the German people. Should we wait for that? Fifty years? - as most of Europe would be already "islamized"?
For now, it's still possible to instigate common people to expel the immigrants as they start to cause more and more trouble. Some decades to the future, we may be left powerless, completely castrated.

Fighting Mohammedans is as urgent to white nations as fighting Leftism. Both neuter our people more and more as the time goes. Fuck the accelerationists who think otherwise. Even under an accelerationist perspective, keeping the fire alive and strong so it spreads to all of our people's hearts is our job. We shouldn't be against fighting Mohammedans. We should look back to our past of fighting them and repeat the cleansing of our lands. As soon as possible.

Quoting it again:
I just hope our Zig Forumsacks and newfags don't get fooled by this fake perfectionism. Where everything we do doesn't work and is bad for the cause. Where most of our anons are accused of being counter-productive. Where nothing is good, but nothing is done at same time. Fuck the black-pilling shills. Tell them to fuck back to Zig Forums.

We will expel them after civilization collapses and jews get nuked in Israel

Yes, sure. Let's allow Europe become mutt land filled with Mohammedans, so Christians, the ones who expelled kikes and mudshits many times in the past, the ones who created the civilization you live in, the civilization most high, advanced and beautiful in this world, are destroyed. Let's destroy the white race and Christianity, the religion our fathers and ancestors are in for more than a millennium. Let's embrace the Enlightenment subversion that robbed us from our morality, strength and sense of beauty and instituted Jewry and anti-nationalism as the masters of our people, that instituted Democracy as a supreme ethic, used as a tool to make us weak.

You have just shown your intentions here, you subversive piece of shit. Try to hang around Zig Forums, you have much more in common with them than with us.

Jews were causing problems for 2000 years before Pissrael came to exist. Stop pretending you are retarded. You are just a Zig Forums shill who is against Israel for their alliance with Americans. Admit it.
If Israel were to be nuked right now, Jewry would keep going with their agenda and conspirations, as they have always done.
If you are to ignore the Mohammedans and Leftism, they are going to destroy completely our race and culture. Completely destroy it. Our children won't even exist. I don't believe you care for them. You must be a shill.

It's also funny how you say to have taken an accelerationist path while you attack Tarrant's chosen path. You are clearly an enemy of the white race, white culture and white religion (as Christianity is basically white and is the base for our civilization). Go suck the circumcised goat smelling penis you love so much and get the fuck out of here.

acceleration doesn't care about opinions or labels.

Attached: clown battle frog.png (498x567, 266.49K)

Only paid jewish shills use that word. Report them or ignore them every time you see it used.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGER THREADS TRYING TO DISCREDIT MASS-SHOOTINGS AS SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEMS. THESE ARE PATHETIC SHILLING ATTEMPTS TO DERADICALIZE THE NEXT KILLERS BECAUSE THE TACTIC WORKS SO FUCKING WELL

Attached: Hello_FBI.png (1423x586, 88.19K)

I completely agree with this.
However, as pointed out, there is a shitload of evidence that suggests the official lonewolf narrative is false. The complete blackout on the other 4 suspects speaks for itself.

My preliminary analysis is that Tarrant may have been the worst PsyOp in the shills history. His memetic power is off the charts, what they thought would be random memes and kikey shitposting completely backfired because they don't understand it.

In their attempt to slander accelerationism they have given it a platform more powerfull than any Zig Forums Op could ever achieve. Because as pointed out, it is accelerationism or bust. In 2050 Non-Europeans will outnumber Europeans in practically every nation. If we don't do something now, we might as well never do anything and submit to (((their future)))

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (255x142, 83.38K)

This needs to be repeated over and over again until everybody understands it.

Turkish soccer fans boo moment of silence for Paris attacks victims

Brenton also made all the faggot dicksitters finally expose who they really are, believe it or not but a lot of betas on the right slowly waking up like ben shapiro and jordan peterson and all these other manufactured know it alls but now… itll be really hard for jew bag ben to keep his faggot mouth shut without exposing himself. These sleeper jews cant role play as pro white anymore its killing them after the shooting. Brenton killed 15 jews with one stone and 50 brownies with infinite lead

blurblurblurb
Come on who writes that kind of nonsense? That's beyond autistic.

Super load of BS.
Manifesto meant to confuse people?
Hero pol psyops?
What next?
Don't look at the coincidences?
No smoking uzi?

Calling things "psyops" should be a bannable offense. I've never heard the word used by a non-shill.
Unfortunately that will never happen because Chodemonkike removed the only four Zig Forums mods who weren't cucks, and now they are deleting useful threads while leaving up blatant shill threads.
Brenton Tarrant is our hero and Zig Forums is not the right place to screech about masons and "jewish psyops" and other boomer bullshit.