ITT: Redpills for the (((Journalists))), Lurkers, and Newcomer and my Overall Take On NZ

ITT Redpills for the Journalists, Lurkers, and Newcomer and my Overall Take On NZ

We have ourselves an opportunity to Redpill a few new people, and as our dear leader and Fuhrer Rahm Emanuel (and before him Winston Churchill) once said, "never let a good crisis go to waste." Post you best graphics and videos.

Here is my take on the NZ shooting a few days now after the dust has settled:

While, due to my faith and morality and understanding of how the universe works, I don't agree with his methods, especially what he did to the children, what Brenton Tarrant did was nothing short of a genius move. (Keep in mind I don't even really agree with his course of action here, just talking shop, looking at you FBI) And so much so I'm suspicious of the event, that this must have been planned by some big brained nigga's somewhere who know strategic planning like the Pentagon (or Israel). That or the dude just lurked here and the various places, that will not be named, so much he just knew what was up. Let me explain.

Its hard to know exactly what parts of his manifesto are real and what are meme's, but he pretty much exposed all the holes in the system we rail against on a daily basis while ensuring the "establishment" would do exactly what he wanted. Even now they are still falling for his traps. This dude is like IRL Bane or something. The best part is, even if they know this, there is nothing they can do about it, other than just stop talking about it – but they won't. Due to social media this story will have legs for a long time, and they will be forced to respond at least with words. I'm sure right now policy papers and proposals are being written up across the western world on how to deal with this new reality, but the fact of the matter is, the genie is out of the bottle.

Brenton Tarrant exposed the one thing the strategic planners, the Jews, the "left," the boomer cucks, and all decaying and corrupt western governments are prepared for, but trying to avoid at all cost. Conflagration. This will take some backstory, so let me continue on in another post.

1/?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/smbklt.docx
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2ptZgKChs
southfront.org/in-photo-a-closer-look-at-assault-rifle-of-new-zealand-attacker/
youtube.com/watch?v=agPjFcO6akE
discord
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5iqOh6wQU
youtu.be/DK8pQ8nR_pI
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I almost made a redpill thread since I noticed the influx of posters, it wouldn't hurt to have a fresh one since newfags and (((others))) are bound to see em. Here's a few random ones to start off, granted I'm I don't really have much of an opinion on Tarrant, other than it was a badass video to watch lul.

Attached: a7b7dee2345bf1b4c7645322bf5afaffce7ba27f5166cf7c76646cda76d8eb3a.jpg (1010x584 143.69 KB, 74.05K)

Alright, here's a word I wanted to address.

DO NOT EVER APOLOGIZE

You could die tomorrow stabbed by a random sandnigger rat and no one would care. This happened to a friend of mine, recently. The rats were laughing at him afterwards, and the one that got jailed couldn't care less as the prisons are filled with his brothers anyway.
He is now gone. He had no children, he left nothing behind him. Such cases happen everyday. Focusing only the big terror attacks can make you forget this reality.

These people are not only invaders. They are parasitic filth. An invader can sometimes bring good to a country. When Europeans met the Japanese, they gave them the technology which allowed them to prosper without getting replaced.

They gave us nothing but pain and troubles. And we're getting replaced by this trash.

Do not ever cuck.

Of course you have to play smart, of course it's good if you can live a normal life, settle down and have children, gain money, access to influential positions and all that.
But do not blame radicals. Do not forget that there are Whites who have to wake up every morning in a 95% non-White district in which they have been completely abandoned by their (((authorities))).

This is not normal. There should be absolutely zero of these fucking people in our countries. Perhaps a few hundreds or thousands in the biggest city, but they should never be citizens whatsoever.

It is very important to at least keep this spirit. If you step back, you lose ground. If you show weakness, they'll exploit it immediately to push their own agenda and infiltrate. This is how conservatives have failed to conserve anything and systematically adapted their agenda to their enemy's ideas without resistance. If you refuse to concede anything, and if you counter-attack, you break their fictional magical power that they hold on you, and you show to others that it is indeed possible to not endure silently, because we do not want to die pitifully.

When I read his manifesto, I truly felt his words, as a French. Read it, too. He got radicalized by visiting my shithole of a country, the place where I'm stuck in.
Link: my.mixtape.moe/smbklt.docx

France is the epitome of degeneracy. Jews control a ridiculous amount of things, can sue Whites for hate speech online, spread their venom through the media; the masses are deeply antiracist, this is the land where civic nationalism was born and our "far-right" perfectly represents this cancerous autism, this ridiculous idea that you can assimilate a nigger, which is nonsensical, a straight oxymoron.

Brenton Tarrant suddenly showed us that we are alive. Indeed, the status quo leads to our death, unless something big, that we've been waiting for decades, happens. Most people will live their lives normally until they are forced otherwise, because that is just how the system works.

A little more than a hundred years ago, people younger than us died massively on the front lines, for a dysgenic brother war that seems truly outdated nowadays. This was a tragedy. But they show us the chance that we have of being here, still, despite the situation. Do not despair, do not go full nihilism, do everything you can while you can.

You are meant to be an accelerator, in any way possible. Do what you judge useful to do for the sake of our people.

Attached: 32f5da29fbdecff258e1c51ec9be448b780ae42ad826b056cd89042e22b93230.png (719x1024 1.59 MB, 97.73K)

2/?

You have to take a step back and understand the backstory of what is really going on in the world and the motivations of why everything we see around us, is being done. Without writing a book here, in short:

Population control, resource control, and financial control for the purpose of "building a tower to heaven." A financial tower of babel to "live forever." Brenton Tarrant, in one swift action, exposed and lay bare the one thing these kikes don't want, their town to fall over on itself.

We can go over for everyone WHY these Jews want global government and therefore globohomo ect. ect. but to keep it short, they have been promised by their G-d that they will live forever, but not through Jesus and spirit, through technology, merging with machines ect. ect. They want to avoid paying for all the evil shit they have done on earth. They want life extension. The only way to get that life extension, is by developing the technology to do so.

There is a concept in technology circles, known as Erooms Law. In short this law states that every generation of technology requires an exponentially larger budget to be developed. For example penicillin was discovered for basically free on accident but the next level drug cost $10,000, than $100,000, than $1 Million, then $1 Billion to develop. This requires and ever increasing income stream, and therefore an ever increasing tax base / public consumption / stock price to keep going. This also happens in military applications where the first plane was made in someones garage, and the new F-35 or whatever cost $1.1 Trillion to develop. This is the reason the kikes want globohomo. They can't rule the world by force due to nuclear weapons, so they instead are trying by growing their usury system beyond the boarders of their respective nations. The best way to do this is to "mix" everyone together into brown hoarders of consumers right before robots and AI take over, and take control of the process of development. They want the only people who can understand and stop their madness out of the way white people.

cont.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-11-16T02-36-59.837Z.png (742x481 280.43 KB, 955.92K)

For posterity

Attached: this..jpg (1481x717, 357.54K)

Thread theme

And by committing genocide against the smartest, most advanced, and work ethic oriented race, while mass breeding low IQ inbred scum, they gonna pave the road to technology? Like what?

3/?

Now I understand to some boomer journalist this sounds like madness, it is madness, but not on our part. We have all their own admissions, in writing, on video ect. But in their madness, they have overstepped their bounds and exposed their weakness. Many people in the system, who were not mad, took actions and left us bread crumbs to discover this reality, and gave us the tools we needed to at least mount some kind of counter revolutionary force against their ultimate goal of world domination. The internet is one example. A double edged sword that in their hubris the elite would authorize as a tracking mechanism, but would not realize it cut both ways. They can see what we are doing, but we can see what they are doing also. The knew fine chaps like Brenton Tarrant would discover the truth and take action …. decisive action against the enemy. Dare I say some people in the system might even be helping us along from afar.

What Brenton Tarrant said in his manifesto was 90% true, 10% meme's, but he strategically exposed the cracks in the system. "I'm and Eco Fascist," he knows the normies hate Fascist but they also identify with Eco/global warming/birth control ect. So this sets the normies mind into a tail spin. "I'm not a Fascist like those racist bigots but I agree with birth control and saving the environment." Suddenly the normie is stuck in a dilemma. "How do I achieve a safe environment and birth control without FORCING Muslims to stop having 7 kids???" The correct answer of course is, you have to kill them (which I don't agree with). Because as we have seen they sure as hell are not going to go against Allahs word, and Allah says go forth and be prosperous ect ect.

Now the Jews in power hate Muslims when they are in the middle east as they try to expand Israel, but "love" Muslims in white countries. They do everything they can to help them along in their STATED conquest of the west through birth rates, and Jihad. Again, we have their own admissions. But this is to only serve one purpose, to cause a debate about overpopulation. Once the Jews have robots they won't need humans anymore to do their slave work, so they have to rid themselves of all of us. How are they going to do that? Get us to kill each other like they have been doing the last 100 years.

So they set Christians and Muslims against each other (even though Hitler sided with the Muslims) hoping to spark a global war, in an effort to collapse western civilization, which is holding up the whole world with our technology, so that mass population reduction occurs, and they can use that as an excuse to establish a global population reduction government in Israel, right now called the "UN". (This sounds nuts but will be explained further).

cont.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-11-20T03-42-14.189Z.png (521x526 362.35 KB, 429.93K)

bump

Attached: f2cab69f27ab29672972678ca3812d38c73f434e2a7b22899456c8b56d12b060.jpg (657x832, 784.84K)

Attached: c6628152aaa8625d4293edae1a8915e3ef61b487ec1270761569dcd59f51cba0.jpg (9740x5994, 5.03M)

Nice try, moishe.

Uh think again. This mosque has a history of promoting extremists to fight for ISIS.

Muslim immigrants are disproportionally more violent (in comparison to non-Muslims) against unbelievers and "hypocrite" Muslims.

Attached: knife attacks vs non-white population.jpg (1847x1450 41.18 KB, 1.16M)

Bump

Attached: 1545113470740.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

Once they have AI they won't need whites or Asians to develop anything new, or so they think. They are wrong on many levels but that requires another thread. I'll try and keep this one to the Geo-political reality.

4/4

The Jews understand opposites and divide and conquer, its in their books like the Talmud, but so does Brenton Tarrant. He understood what was happening, and decided to do the only thing you could against this insanity, pull the pin on the grenade BEFORE the Jews had it in the right place. He is using their corrupt system against them in the only way possible. They are smart enough to ensure M.A.D, mutually ensured destruction, between Muslim and Christian, so their is no way for either of us to wiggle out of this suicide pact they have us on, but if you pull the rug out from under them, they collapse on themselves.

Cracks have already formed in their system due to this boards and others efforts. Meme warfare, Trump, Brexit, they were trying to plug the damn with their finger before it broke. Brenton Tarrant just took a sledge hammer to their shit in the most public and spectacular way. That is why he is a genius, he did the one thing they were trying to prevent at all cost (for now), a general conflagration with a terrorist training nest. The target is now "right winger nazis" which the left has labeled as anyone right of Mao. Any action on right wingers will most likely result in another Brenton Tarrant, and the cycle continues until people are forced to address the problem.

The war between Christian and Muslims was not set yet, its why they are trying to censor everything and shutting it down. Its not time yet, they just want conservative boomer cucks to talk about the Muslim problems for later operations when its time to crash the west with no survivors. That is why SOME anti muslim stuff is allowed but full on Nat Soc ideas are not. They are not ready for us on the stage yet. They want to push "integration" not expulsion for now. They want to keep it underground. Brenton Tarrant just took this whole thing mainstream with a guaranteed radical Muslim response which will only elicit an even more severe response from the normies.

All over the internet some normies are SYMPATHETIC to Brenton Tarrant. We all felt the same way. Even through what he did was horrible and I don't agree with it, my first reaction to the video was "FUCKING FINALLY." And many people all over the western world felt the same way. FUCKING FINALLY. Comments sections reveal this. No one gave a shit about a PROVEN radical Muslim recruiting Mosque, a literal enemy operation in our boarders, getting hosed with an AR-15. The Jews underestimated the white mans rage across the west with the current state of affairs. We don't want wars, but we don't want enemy operations in our boarders either. The left can't seem to handle this new reality. Brenton Tarrant exploited this expertly. Whether he is a Mossad operation, a Chink operation, or organic, his actions just fucked their "peace" narrative up like a wreaking ball, and their is no putting it back together. This discussion about white genocide will happen one way or another, and our side will win.

End Discussion proof to follow.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-11-21T08-46-58.068Z.png (343x255, 262.37K)

Attached: margart sanger quote on blacks planned.jpg (718x498 1.12 MB, 462.04K)

Attached: victor orban hungary international jew quote.png (900x547 460.49 KB, 209.15K)

Attached: barbara spectre isreal quote.jpg (896x5808 300.03 KB, 245.47K)

Attached: french rabbi quote on islam invasion of Europe.png (1293x890 92.53 KB, 127.81K)

Attached: justjussomething.jpg (1200x3030 138.03 KB, 5.44M)

Attached: Professor Noel Ignatiev end whiteness quote.png (640x948 683.88 KB, 115.45K)

Attached: bobby fisher got to stop jews quote.jpg (800x1186 76.5 KB, 1.95M)

Attached: Rabbi edom europe mix with islam quote 2.mp4 (1280x720, 5.34M)

Attached: Bobby Fisher quotes on Jews.jpg (1108x6768 334.4 KB, 2.41M)

Attached: banks and jews book quote new age.jpg (4012x724 860.96 KB, 2.76M)

Attached: State Department Memoranda 200 population growth quote.png (1940x1190 392.78 KB, 2.03M)

Attached: Quotes on Mixed Race People.png (1209x927 392.63 KB, 289.49K)

Hello newfriends!
Here is your starter pack!!!!

Attached: 620baf2b299fe09cf308b89077aa962f62dae48f9903d5829a3a8bea7f2a09f8.jpg (1154x1571 42.64 KB, 104.02K)

Attached: Jewish Leaders push for Islam in Europe quotes.jpg (713x3662 153.84 KB, 1.03M)

Attached: james baker.png (698x852, 87.49K)

Attached: 14dfff9d020484d770748f750aa19995fba1c93bab949ab5d7ae5f420f5df941.png (1042x407 162.96 KB, 130.06K)

Attached: 1443314271505-3.jpg (4621x2914 238.16 KB, 967.39K)

The funny thing is you fascist fucks are gonna be the first ones who we will remove when SHTF, nobody likes you idiots, you're just a small fucking cult of useless shitposters.

Some weak cuckolds

Attached: umad.jpg (500x500, 44.17K)

We shall see.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2ptZgKChs

Attached: fac.jpg (567x824, 232.93K)

YOU WILL DIE

Attached: 1446757730272-2.jpg (711x1024, 166.24K)

Maybe, but dude probably just set off WW4, which I don't agree with, but might be preferable to a slow painful death over a number of decades.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-03-17T21-10-10.602Z.png (797x769, 346.67K)

Let your kids play Spyro 3 to teach them about ethno-nationalism

Attached: 3825739482374928374.png (1024x1024 208.28 KB, 316.28K)

If we're so small and useless, why waste time and resources dealing with us first?

Attached: b982c33c3b889d967eb32b09769cdcc99bbfb381384162573b64af974ab894bb.jpg (1440x1080, 83.89K)

tfw no nazi lgf ;_;

Attached: Big List of Population Control quotes.png (550x296 66.25 KB, 30K)

Attached: Jews quotes on multicultural systems.jpg (569x357 471.32 KB, 62.73K)

What does liveleak have to do with it

What are you guys up to in here

This is where I have to laugh at the "transhumanists."
They will never have the eternal life they so desire. It is not in the cards, it was never meant to be, and it will never be allowed.

Ultimately, no matter how much damage they do to the rest of us, they will be frustrated and foiled. The universe will never allow what they want, and even if they can scan their own brains and upload a facsimile into a computer, it will be only that…just a facsimile, a mechanical copy that does nothing but run an endless program, and their true selves will have been long dead.

the next world is very real, and we all go there when it's time. It is inescapable, because it was meant to be inescapable.

Attached: GhostTwins.jpg (678x640, 56.26K)

You can embed liveleak son.

Attached: adam weishaupt quotes.jpg (584x375 85.69 KB, 73.12K)

I can't read any of those

Attached: gfm1.jpg (183x275, 11.25K)

Stop phone posting then.

Ya they don't get it, they are all in their head.

Not on my watch!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x628, 648.98K)

Wow.
Sounds like the rabbi is starting to believe his own press releases…

Attached: cia disinfo quote.jpg (874x510 90.24 KB, 57.48K)

Attached: Alex Jones - Redpill Rampage.webm (1280x720, 10.04M)

You're into A. Pike? Wow, we have something in common - Adam Weishaupt was not my kind of dude, but he is pretty cool looking

Here's something to think about

Even after his Jewish wife raked him over the coals, he still spouts Jewish controlled opposition.
He once said that migrant replacement of whites was a "Nazi" plot, for chrissakes.

Pike?

Jones

Alex Jones?

LOL

Nah but really which Jones it's a dime a dozen surname

Ohhh you do mean alex jones?

LOL he has a Jewish wife???

I might have figured

Attached: making Europe google.webm (848x480, 10.78M)

There's just no fucking way the shooter can write a 70 plus page manifesto and not mention the real culprits. It's def aimed at Turkey.
>southfront.org/in-photo-a-closer-look-at-assault-rifle-of-new-zealand-attacker/

Anyhow this video is currently the very best redpill for normies. Take ten minutes and learn the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=agPjFcO6akE

You will know me, and I will know you

Because we both know it's (((THEM)))

And you are correct sir

implying

i cant stop watching this… A+ topkek, thank you user

Attached: smart jew myth.jpg (1680x1050, 577.84K)

Attached: 260cffb674d04f6049eb1bff33a3888a68c1c47c6f4c2858fc3cfa3d1eaf63d2.png (1000x11935, 716.83K)

made a short one awhile ago about alex jones
what a sellout
should have done more bilderburg breakins atleast he would have still been relevant and honest

Attached: alex ZIONs.webm (1280x720, 1015.22K)

0 proof for any of that you retard. you cant have it both ways, either we are smarter than all of you on average, the same as the chinese etc and manipulate things behind the scenes, or we exaggerated our intelligence and orchestrate fuck all. pick one you thick fuck

This

bump

𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴 !

Attached: MSM.jpg (1524x1262 514.6 KB, 951.27K)

Don't project, mordechai.

Attached: jew_360.jpeg (926x9698, 1.61M)

Attached: 3f43adc596b6df4ad07140ab2b0dfbba007792569116c5016beefd59db659d67.jpg (600x450 275.82 KB, 88.82K)

What song it is ?

Super active and minimal rules Zig Forums server, allows Christchurch discussion/media sharing unlike all of the other (cucked) servers:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

g

Attached: ∩ 7.png (4584x3856, 88.26K)

Fischer was truly our jew. He had everything, and burned it down to play the greatest game against the greatest evil.

Good thread OP

Attached: clappinggirl.gif (500x282, 499.37K)

Literally a honepot, I mean FBI aren't even trying at this point it's funny.

I dunno this is way too sloppy to be FBI. Must be some commie reddit group trying a homosexual operation.

bump

Attached: The ultimate redpill 3.png (631x819 71.23 KB, 65.95K)

Sick dubs

Attached: The ultimate redpill 6.png (631x909 69.15 KB, 66.4K)

For anyone curious that's from Psycho-Pass season 2. Then again that entire anime and the manga actually play parts of this little drama out during the series.

i really like this movie its old but awesome. gas the kikes race war now
.m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5iqOh6wQU

Its literally Jewish attacks, looks like someone got the documents. Pic related. This is recent as of 5 days ago.

Attached: Troll Farm Directive 1.jpg (994x549, 102.99K)

youtu.be/DK8pQ8nR_pI

Dear reader:
Jews rule the world. You were changed from pagan to Christian to atheist so you can change to noahide slaves. Slavery is a jewish concept. The slave system was, is and always has been jewish, so are plantations shipping companies textile facilities and merchants. The entire concept of political correctness is just slave training regiment to hide the audacity of jewish supremacy. They dont care about black people or women or justice, only domination, they push pep rallies to make people believe in those things but there is still a wanton inequality. Politics are heating up. All of the left is meant to be killed in the upcoming war. You will be sold down the river by your jewish pundits before they disappear into obscurity, replaced by other jews that came from nowhere, and then youll be executed by the rightwing probably dumped into mass graves. The right is selected by the jews to be the conqueror. This is what happened in communism, which is a jewish concept introduced to karl marx and engels by moses hess the red rabbi. Jews did 9/11. Jews were in housing on the same block as the 9/11 hijackers in two separate locations at the sametime for over a year prior to the attack. The jews were found by executive agencies being spied on by those jews, who then traced their residence. Jews had saudi Arabians do 9/11 then had you attack 8 countries over 20 years. you're still so brainwashed you cant figure out that all those countries make a nice ring around israel. Everything you believe about muslims is actually true about jews. Beheading that isis and al qaeda do is actually a jewish noahide punishment, and the law of kings and the rest of the talmud and torah has very clear and numerous Guidance's on when to behead gentiles. Jews accept rape and murder. The entire creation of isis and al qaeda, are jewish inventions. They take money and pour it through ngos, into saudi arabian wahabbists who then fund islamic terrorism. This is why isis operates on the border with israel, and has for several years. This is also why the US mil operates with al nusra, which is al qaeda, because the us gov is completely saturated with jews even though they make up a miniscule percentage of the population. The jews hate all non jews, and their end game is to enslave all nonjews in a forced religious caste system called noahidism which is to be run from the Sanhedrin court in Jerusalem. The jews will behead chrristians who dont denounce their religion under noahide law. Its a world government, and the only international force responsible for globalism. You are a slave.

bump

Bump

PFFFT BLRRRGH ANYONE POSTING THIS IS A MOSSAD BLACKPILLER, SEE YOU GUYS IN HEBREW SCHOOL THIS WEEKEND

Delusions and Schizophrenia are run amock here

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Very well written OP. Let me elaborate a little bit on why many had that FUCKING FINALLY thought ongoing.
Because we all know and hate what Islam stands for, I wont go into detail regarding fairness due to our several justice systems and their treatment of Muslims, who rape and kill. The thing is, we are afraid of our own government and justice system, because they treat whites unfairly. Prison for having a video? The audacity to make something illegal to look at and to question is beyond anything a logic mind can accept. They are insane. They want to supress any seeds that can be their downfall. And thats pretty concerning. Where do we organize? It seems like we are just loose individuals without any connection. How did the french organise their movement? We need this shit in every western country and all around Europe.

knock knock, mr. shapiro

Attached: 1553091104076.jpg (960x720, 77.93K)

Note how all arrows point IN to poland, which is where they safeguarded those parasites for 800 years. Were it not for that, they would have been eliminated from europe forever.

They only need the top 10% of Europeans to survive in gated communities which they are only allowed to live in if they serve the kike masters and do their research and development for them.
They don't need any of the normal people, and will replace those with the mongrelised slave race.

disinfo shitball (((alex jones))) doesn't belong on a redpill thread

I would like to unironically subscribe to your newsletter.

The writings of some paranoid-schizophrenic will obviously be most appealing to other paranoid-schizophrenics. Instead of "redpills" you should try actual meds for a change.