Maria Orsic & NatSoc Occultism thread

comfy thread on
post photos, texts and any other documents. this redpill about the true nature of the reich is fundamental yet hidden.

thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mVW8tgGY_w

Attached: maria.jpeg (298x300, 25.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!nnpXWKSA!j-ICG6yfNr89oR-J1jAI1w
bitchute.com/channel/kommandant
minds.com/Kommandant
bitchute.com/channel/kommandantbase211/
slideshare.net/mobile/MyRedButton/frank-kepple-practical-guide-to-astral-projection
astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12772287.html
aryanity.com/aryanity-forbidden-history-of-the-aryan-race-unabridged/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use the catalog faggot. Also, not the right time, too many normies and subhumans around.

OK dis bitch made ma wee wee erect.
What's her story.

Nazis suck. Quit trying to abuse people into becoming liars.

I assumed the board was still fucking around about tarrant.
precisely the right time to drop redpills then. I'll wait around for the thread to die out and make another one if not.

neither the time nor the place user.

you mad
they be expozzed

Cool it with thee potty mouth, heck!

What ever happened to the fancy lass? Antarctica? Alderabran which incidentally sounds like a breakfast cereal

either antarctica or in her saucer or the soviets raped her and threw her body with the pile.

who here /read/?

Attached: serrano_miguel_the_golden_cord[1].jpg (454x641, 136.89K)

Alderabran then. . .

Attached: 733d28811d1765d7f37762d8c62fe6e30f9898e201d091d55be7d25e59925828.jpg (640x1216, 27.74K)

She is half Croatian and I'm Croatian too yaaay!! My first post here. I'm so happy I will dance the dance of joy!! la-lala-la-la

I can't fucking post

She is half Croatian and I'm Croatian too yaaay!! My first post here. I'm so happy I will dance the dance of joy!! la-lala-la-la

will you dance the fed dance? Because they are the ones controlling the board right now?

She's hot.
More pics.

Shut the fuck up nigger, if you want to jerk off like a good slave nigger who can't control his dick you can get the fuck out, also most of you need to respect NatSoc or Fascists girls who fought for Europe.

No it is better this way, let them gather around the carcass, when they realize it is an echo chamber of their own thought and that their target has resurrected elsewhere they will get bored. Obviously we can't speak of anything interesting or vital anyway.

I have my doubts about this broad….she looks too modern, you know what I mean?
Her hair, her makeup….

Look at how women have changed over the decades with changes in diet and makeup and hair styles.

The Gish sisters of the early silent film era, the flappers like Louis Brooks and a young Joan Crawford, the 30's women late forties and fifties women etc.

This broad looks like a post 90's woman for sure, particularly the eye makeup.

It's an interesting fake history, in the same manner as that old 1998 era fake history meme about how the Confederacy had a dirty radium bomb during the US civil war.

Attached: csanuke.JPG (686x814, 168.96K)

Your mom is a nazi?

Don't worry, she won't be asking you to visit Aldebaran any time soon.

Atomic bombs are lame compared to bioweapons. Even the NK's know that…when the Trump team asked for their Nukes they said, "Sure" when they asked for the bioweapons they said, "Nope. Negotiations OVER."

mega.nz/#F!nnpXWKSA!j-ICG6yfNr89oR-J1jAI1w
From my personal library
Enjoy

Hello brother. Maria is a wonderful example of a woman.

The Vril society as well as the Ahnenerbe were indeed real.

Attached: Ahnenerbe cover.jpg (344x469 253.88 KB, 257.06K)

What the fuck? His account was terminated literally terminated right after I watched the video. Im critical of Occultism, but this is just plain weird.

bitchute.com/channel/kommandant
minds.com/Kommandant

Hey, thanks man.

YW user…anything I can do to help.

Also you might want to download them if you chance over there…I doubt even minds or bitchute is going to bear up under this globalist assault.

Fuck off, kike. You don't get to decide what we post here.

bitchute.com/channel/kommandantbase211/
is the proper link but I am sure you guys found what you wanted

If you want to make a certain land uninhabitable anyways…

Nukes are too high profile. A bioweapon can be as subtle as a sneeze.

fuck off back to cuckchan, also this is a shit thread, OP is a faggot

Bump

There is a lot of this on /sudpol/ if interested.

Look into Deutsche Gotterkenntnis and Mathilda Ludendorff. The real redpill though is in Hinduism, especially Vaishnaism. Once Hitler (Vishnu) is reincarnated as Kalki the Aryan race will finally emerge from darkness and enter the Krta Yuga, where dharma will be restored and barbarians driven out

Just expect to have to filter half the thread. The mods aren't even trying to do their jobs.

These digits confirm. Praise Kek for /sudpol/!

Degenerated to the absolute extreme, but still a legacy of our ancestors. Look to the hindus for clues, but do not trust the pajeet to understand what he holds in his hands.

You forgot the third possibility: The SS getting orders to purge everyone related to the Vril project that couldn't get on the saucer for some reason, to prevent them from falling into allied hands.

You're talking about a medium with ritualistic hair fashion and probably ritualistic diet here, not some random broad from the 40s.

You should continue to bump this and have some minor discussions after the whole shooting craze dies down that Zig Forums is talking about other subjects instead user. I sadly don't have enough info about ufo except maybe some parts of new swabia.

It's not going to die down. The fire only rises, user. Instead, let us feed it, with the lore of the Reich.

Attached: Secret_Platform_Rune_Zodiac_Drawing.jpg (756x771 121.65 KB, 197.45K)

Goëring put up a lot of fat towards the end

Now that reminds me.
Is the kali yuga have any significant in the reich?

Attached: 51qysppqTsL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 30.92K)

Anyone here familiar with the void by any chance? Particularly the good stuff and not the weak diluted shit that is easily available in this multiverse? As in the stuff on the outside. I need to know how to reach it or how to find it. As trying to find good info on the nothingness of the true depths of the void is hell. Legitimately easier to find info on different dimensions and realities than the goddamn void. Fucking hell all I want is bloody access. I've gotten lost so many times it's not even funny trying to reach it and fuck this weak ass diluted void garbage in these realities. Its fucking worthless by the way. At least for my own purposes.

Anyway to keep this somewhat on topic. Not many know this but the Reich was actually investigating void. Sadly I don't know how much they found out since those are among the records they 'lost'. The void isn't exactly a popular topic of research given its antithesis of creation. So there is that. I do believe they must have found something interesting otherwise why bother to hide it? As for what it could be…I have my theories.

Weak as the void maybe existing within reality. Reality cannot exist without it and vice versa. The void is connected to dark matter and space itself. Anon5 states Humanity isn't even native to this world or star system. The Reich was investigating the Ancient Ayran civilization. If anon5 was right this would eventually lead them to space and beyond. In which case an understanding of void would be most useful and we know how effective those flying saucers would be in space…thus it all begins to fall into place. Connections start to appear.

I know it's not much but I thought it interesting. Personally, I think they did ultimately found something useful out their void research and it made an appearance most notably in their experimental aircraft.

Given how most of the niggers in this board pride themselves as being ‘NatSocs’ it’s truly disappointing seeing how rare it is to find any threads relating to Nazi occultism. Anytime a thread is made it’s instantly filled with paid shills and/or feds, I find it nearly as being important as the J.Q., since these faggots try so hard to prevent people from obtaining accessible knowledge to it.

Attached: 18D71446-38BF-4DB4-BBF0-9ED9F6155935.jpeg (400x297, 22.35K)

feku piku

The Void is the no-thing from which all things spring, and within which all things are contained.
You will comprehend the Void when you comprehend that you are no thing.

The board does have them from time to time

H a i l O d i n

probably not as much as the reich has to the kali yuga

I once spoke with Marija in my dreams.
I don't know what it was about, but it has changed my life completely.
I stopped being degenerate wignat after that.

this honestly

Hello newfriend, censors with Youtube admin access lurk 24/7. If you want a video pulled, just link it here.

This was not the first time, merely the current happenings and the Kommadant's commentary together caused the censor.

The more shills the more real and important the subject likely is. It's a good sign if anything. Same reason why shitposting Sumerian symbols(golden wings especially) at the Rothchilds freak them out, it's too real.

Germany likely did break away, to where they are today I do not know, but the 3rd Reich never surrendered and the entire Western world has been in a legal state of war since then. It's why America even has executive orders still around.
Why don't your higher ups say the Reich is still around? Simple, they'd appear as impotent if the Reich created the first space fleet and have earthbound them. The one thing stopping the Reich is a hostage type of situation with nuclear weapons, where grime states would go full MAD on their own populations and environment if the breakaways dared to trespass militarily.
A cultural victory might be their only pragmatic option and they also might not want billions of subhumans demanding technology from them for which they would destroy themselves with. It's why the dear archons are terrified out when their human livestock post any of the symbols, they know the Reich is still out there waiting for the opportunity for the Earthbound to fuck up enough. They are on probation for as long as they exist.
The breakaways could be shitposting here right now, you never know. This is all fantasy of course.

Attached: just a normal day at the sun.gif (1371x935 768.25 KB, 76.99K)

video of that event or nothing
time for nazi proton bombs
(Larping is Fun Edition 2019)

I think speaking a bit more about occultism and maybe leadership (which is a thread I am planning to make)

This is a letter from a German U Boat crewman of U-209. He says in the letter that U-209 commanded by Heinrich Brodda made it to the Inner Earth of Agharta and that they wouldn't be coming back.

Translation:
Dear old comrade,

God bless our Germany always.

With hearty greetings,
Karl Unger

Attached: agartha-a-subterranean-world-inside-our-planet-confirmed-by-top-secret-nazi-maps-and-documents-315919-5.jpg (640x475, 105.87K)

….
Where did you get this from user?

Can I get an explanation for that second picture?
I've seen it a few times; but I have no clue whats going on visually in it.

>>>/discord/

And never come back

My meme folder I use to troll flat earthers with of course.

You will never find a non-composite image of the north or south pole.

Attached: 9ee74c3d33b7dc5c88fa5937d90328f3458fa71bee206572c7ff9860f229cc57 (1)

bump

So what is NASA covering up then?

Attached: antarctica.jpg (3686x3132, 635.15K)

…I already know that user. My problem is reaching out to the void on the outside in which all things are contained. The void within is too impure for my purposes. I need the stuff beyond. Only that will suffice apparently. The problem is I have not manage it so far. For lack of a better word I'm stuck. I can hear its call, but I cannot find it no matter how hard I try to follow.

I know I am one of those too corrupted by the void. The void carries many dangers that should not be taken lightly. My soul will no doubt be consumed entirely once this vessel perishes.Experimenting and researching the void is a bitch like that. It carries serious risks.

My problem is that I keep getting lost and those infernal barriers that keep getting in my way. I can only hop so many times and no matter what there is no getting around it. If I cannot go through them then maybe I can get some of the pure void to come to me? I don't know. I just know the void in here isn't good enough. I need the void that's on the outside.

Hah never should have messed with the goddamn void to begin with. Way too fucking dangerous. Not like I had much choice in the matter but still. Messing with void while inside a multiverse bubble is insane. Can't get off the tiger's back now though now can I. Staring into the abyss…

this

also requesting more hollow earth stuff
very interested. Zig Forumsx/ is always great

slideshare.net/mobile/MyRedButton/frank-kepple-practical-guide-to-astral-projection

astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Dont fear the void, or you will find what you fear like an amateur. Dont try to still your mind, the harder you try the more active it becomes.

If I'm not wrong, it was a letter intercepted by the KGB while they were looking for escapees after the War.
The Führer probably reached Antartica thanks to the Argentinian collaboration with the axis. (op. Feuerland + op. Highjump)

Pick one

It's not just the earth that's hollow. Embrace the polar vortexes of the universe.

Classic books:
Vril: The power of the coming race
EUTOPIA!
The Smoky God

Attached: Jupiter South pole.jpg (1121x630 106.47 KB, 180.12K)

There are threads full of such knowledge in the catalog, they are just being slid by slide threads (including this one)

8ch.net/pol/res/12772287.html

Make sure to read all of it, and lurk the fuck more.

Someone should re-make the t.stock thread and post the archives.

Jupiter's poles pretty neato.

Attached: Jupiter's north pole.jpg (757x568 1.61 MB, 86.22K)

Look interesting

I bet this is where the swastika came from right?

That's hot

second picture is a nice pile of fucking photoshop

whole book about it all with anthropology
aryanity.com/aryanity-forbidden-history-of-the-aryan-race-unabridged/

Attached: german wizard.jpg (820x546, 49.65K)

Interesting letter. Could obviously be a LARP but I like to indulge in considering these theories to be true myself as well.

Attached: I want to believe.png (800x1200, 1.38M)

if normalfags are exposed to these ideas it just gives me more vril energy, their confusion and rage gives me power over them

My mind approaches Vril from a secular / materialist position. I like Vril and Ahnenerbe, even though I don't believe it investigated the literal truth.
But I have a question: what function did Vril / Ahnenerbe serve? I understand that it could have established a new religion, appealing to the irrational and emotional side of people. This is good, because the cunning of Reason is often poisonous.
I suppose it could also have created an intelligence service, since it appeals to people's desire and pursuit of secrets generally.
Any other takes?

archeology and myths that are metaphors for ancient events, plus a dash of esostuff

Different kinds of redpills, this is too fringe.

The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.

you don't want to reach the void.
the abyss will stare back, and make you a fucking degenerate.

if you go fully into it you'll reach some state that's essentially insanity - something similar to feeling the emotions of all of history's dead all at once. if your willpower isn't over 9000 level you'll go nuts and if your will is that strong you'll understand what Evola and Jung were talking about.

or you'll just cuck out like jesus did and let the jews crucify you.

Attached: germanletterinenglish.gif (1700x2338 848.53 KB, 647.73K)

87.7 N Lat., 142.2 E Lon

>>>/x/
Fucking cunt.

The 'occult' is simply badly aged science and self-help books; anyone who says otherwise is profane that does not know the history of natural philosophies such as science which has it's roots in the so-called lost arts. Materialism itself is little more than a verbose cargo cult written by intelligentsia that fluffed it up with rehashed nominism. This dogma only taught to those that they wish to remain mundane cattle rather than learning the arts of the ruler.

Go jump into a magma dynamo, flat-spacer.

Swastika is the Icon of the Milky Way. It's our home, we live in the Swastika galaxy. It's been confirmed that it has four arms.

Attached: milky-way-map-e1433529376637 four arms.jpg (500x500 24.63 KB, 1.41M)

I count seven arms labeled in the image you posted

such fail

We're basically in agreement. My words for Vril's potential function was "a religion" and "an intelligence service;" your words were "the arts of the ruler."

So wait is the swastika a galaxy or the fucking sun?

its all the spiral and spherical objects. It's hypnotic and fits the purpose of the occult.

Both nigger. Everything in the universe has a centripetal and centrifugal vortex. The archetype of all matter and energy. It’s also Ursa Major circling the North Pole. Soon you will see them everywhere.

Attached: 4EC19E6F-E438-40A7-9925-3BB60820EBE7.jpeg (832x2832 590.18 KB, 1.02M)