Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about the New Zealand shooting?

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about the New Zealand shooting?

Attached: SUBSCRIBETOPEWDIEPIE.jpg (960x843, 57.49K)

stop posting homosexual gook jew whores

Stop talking about your mom like that

Islam terror attacks daily.

Large ones on US / Euro Soil.

Thoughts and prayers.

One mad cunt has enough and walks into a mosque while they pray to their murder-god and absolutely fucking destroys them while they try to hide under each other.

The media fucking explodes and piles of brainwashed people absolutely short circuit.

I hope it happens, on repeat until these fucking animals are too scared to come down from the mountains again.

Not so funny now, is it?

Attached: RHN6.gif (165x199, 407.47K)

yid

eez Mossad u yid

never understood this line of reasoning
they can do that enough for you, and aside just by words you've not done anything

nonWhites are pests, plain and simple, objectively
the middle-upper class Chinese might have Whites beat, though

only in the sense if something actually comes of it
there are 360,000 births a day
not even a drop in the bucket

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about this thread?

absolutely incoherent and retardpilled

no u

By Monday or Tuesday they'll be bored shitless with their new chew toy.

But is it the Jews saying “We’re really your friends”

reddit

Attached: z kim ja tu kurwa siedze.jpg (500x416, 171.32K)

Maybe the Jews are saying
“No ,we really want to be White People, so look what we did for you. We sent a MossadUltrad super goy to do the job that needs to be done. We’ve turned over a new leaf and we’re with you brother”

When I think about the poor little UK girl that got turned into kebab and sold to her neighbors this should be SOP.

GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS

I get giddy when i see shitskins die.
Your turn will come.

I'm only concerned with the dumbassed fucking newfags coming the board to stir up more conflict and hatred. Maybe they have news articles to sell, maybe they are DnC Jews or Intel extracting what they can from the conflict. Whoever they are, get them the fuck of my board, dammit!!!

Go stir up shit somewhere else.

No, they're just cuckchan. That's just what it's like over there ever since 2014. Pure cancer. Literally worse than redditors.

It's just a bunch of crazy fucking noise. Before BT, 8/pol/ was insulated from most of 4chan's half-cocked nonsense. The bastard has likely ruined a good imageboard. From now on, its just gonna be a battleground, with journos and Jews pricking each side so they get something to write about or legislate on. Goddamn them.

No one cares, it's just people arguing whether the shooting is good or bad for the movement with a couple status signalers.

I care, you nigger.

He coulda got more of 'em.

PS I'm a kiwi and in NZ come find me

Attached: 1320466012713.png (312x348, 160.75K)

I don't think anyone really gives a shit about the NZ attack and from what I've seen most can barely even feign to give a shit. Most normalfags are just treating this as the precursor to the finale of game of thrones.

To be completely honest I don't care about anything anymore.
I'll probably get back into the swing of things but right now I'm just a bitter bastard who doesn't care.

Attached: clown_world.jpg (850x400, 48.88K)