Hypothetically Speaking

What would be the most morally righteous place to shoot up. Some place where even the normies would sympathize with?

LI think the number one spot is something like one of those child auctions pedophiles take place in. Problem is finding one of these places though. So yeah, post suggestions.
And remember, this is all satire.

Thread theme: youtu.be/xawab41g0Bg

Attached: TbvqqMK.jpg (2048x1576, 107.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/extremist-organization/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=master&count=50#searchresult
xxxity.com/video/step-mom-vagina-so-good-59914.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google

Attached: Aghdam Killing (((youtube))).png (1313x775, 1.07M)

israeli embassy, of course hypothetically speakin

in the US assassinating a congress person would be the easiest and have the greatest impact. the herd respond better to vigilantism rather than terrorism

That one jew street in Australia that exclusively has zionist buildings on it. What was the name of it again?

nigger, the normies sympathized with literal muslims, not much below them..

assuming we are talking about minecraft yeah some corporation like boogle or nwitter but they got armed security so shooting up would not be as effective as McVeighing it

Attached: 1476970303890.jpg (900x1200, 123.93K)

Hello FBI

Probably large banks (JP Morgan Chase, Wells, Citibank) are the least sympathetic although their security is quite good so it's unlikely anyone could do any serious damage. Next least sympathetic would be ADL or SPLC offices. You should not do this of course because it is evil and wrong and satire :^).

Imma shoot my load in your mum lel

First you need to understand that indiscrimante destructions and killings wont help you win any normies over. But if you really want to play minecraft I suggest the following.

Generally, killings are water on the mills of ZOGs propaganda. However, certain individuals can be targeted while only provoking the most programmed normies.

Any Rapefugee with a big media case, big name criminals, members of terror organisations, those that are outspoken in favor of jihad. These are individual killings, not mass shootings.

Attached: MarchOfthedead.jpg (524x757, 89.15K)

Obviously in this hypothetical situation one would aim at the top, hitting a position that is less able to spun in a way that makes normalfags go "THINK OF THE INNOCENT". So, for example

if you want to kill pedos go for a drag show

Zig Forums is a board of peace but in minecraft the least sympathetic targets would be the shadowy organizations of privilege like the Blideberg group

Zig Forums is a board of peace and tolerance

faggot

This site has gone from productive conversations on politics to outright fedposting in a matter of days. But on the bright side GoPro Stocks are up 2% since the Christchurch shootings. Buy stock in GoPro. Might as cash in.

Your id has lots of awesome twos in it. The last two in your post would fit in juuusssst right

i dont get why u filthy bastards dont rage on about the real menaces in our society… like old people and furries… like if you could do what you did to an old people’s home full of the sick kid lovers or get a ploce full of furfags, the fake media might even praise you not hate you… do society a favour maybe?? just a suggestion,,

Attached: 3D5B6A33-601C-449A-B456-8F7F2A61B8B1.jpeg (700x533, 37.63K)

Attached: 1552850454548.png (956x706, 804.98K)

Live stream shooting of where ever the rothchilds are. Make them scream and beg for mercy as you shoot out their knee caps and then deny them mercy with a shotgun blast right to their ugly face and piss on their corpses.

Attached: 2ff.jpg (600x428, 30.53K)

Attached: connection.png (78x89, 6.69K)

Oy veeeey!

A muslim day care

100% would shoot up the smith first then see if there are any diamond or iron ingots in his chest, u can then use that to destroy the rest of the village

Attached: asdf.png (1920x1018, 891.83K)

the perfect woman

Remember to use VPN and or torbrowser when reporting your local extremists to the authorities for legal due process in minecraft

clarionproject.org/extremist-organization/

Zig Forums headquarters. Good luck smuggling guns into the phillipines

Whats wrong with mosques? I havent met anyone yet that feels bad. Even the normies cant help but smile a little.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=master&count=50#searchresult

any of the 50,000 addresses in that spreadsheet. do it faggot.

Don't attack youtube, google, the new york times, cnn, government buildings etc…
That is illegal and would be extremely anti-semetic.
DON'T DO THIS user

Attached: f0cb10ade763adeb9424c59900d310eea504e4cb6743355eaff8336883b892f74.jpg (760x428, 37.04K)

I don't think anyone would be upset if you shot up a gang house, neo nazi complex, or a pedophile convention.

Pretty sure they would. Neo Nazis are brothers. Need them around.

wheredoyouthinkweare.png

lol.
You'll be hard pressed to find one of those IRL

You'll be hard pressed to find one of those IRL

Whatever you do, definitely don't hunt down liberal supreme court justices, that would be the worst thing you could do.

Attached: 4e271f17274a37e139bca8f51a01d59cba43f437f3292f8d6f7eb8c3ebefe20a.jpg (850x664, 56.48K)

Whatever you do, definitely don't hunt down liberal supreme court justices, that would be the worst thing you could do.

Remember they track the decline of the White population

ONCE YOU GO WHITE.. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT.

what kind of botspam is this?

Don't know, the first post is real but the bot copies the comment

Don't know, the first post is real but the bot copies the comment

Test

(You)

(You)

what kind of botspam is this?

Did anyone else see the video, instantly think to themselves "guns could have saved them"? I didn't even notice they were muslims

Save your rage for war with China, goy.

Attached: inspirational winston churchill clownworld.png (703x329, 302.06K)

This is from the Canadian criminal code

464 Except where otherwise expressly provided by law, the following provisions apply in respect of persons who counsel other persons to commit offences, namely,

(a) every one who counsels another person to commit an indictable offence is, if the offence is not committed, guilty of an indictable offence and liable to the same punishment to which a person who attempts to commit that offence is liable; and

(b) every one who counsels another person to commit an offence punishable on summary conviction is, if the offence is not committed, guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 464; R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 60.

Let's see what US criminal law says;

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution guarantees free speech, and the degree to which incitement is protected speech is determined by the imminent lawless action test introduced by the 1969 Supreme Court decision in the case Brandenburg v. Ohio. The court ruled that incitement of events in the indefinite future was protected, but encouragement of "imminent" illegal acts was not protected. This "view reflects longstanding law and is shared by the Federalist Society, the ACLU, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, and the vast majority of Americans, including most staunch free-speech advocates."[18]

Incitement to riot is illegal under U.S. federal law.[19]

oh… haha looks like someone fucked up their script. Basically there's a low-tier shill method that weaponizes opposing boards to disrupt one another. The bot just copies and pastes comments from one board into another board and vice versa. The target boards usually come from diametrically opposed communities to ensure they shill storm eachother. The humans generate a semi-believable content and replies. They must have put the targets to the same place accidentally.

Step on a crack and break your mommas back

Yo momma was a great show hosted by fez, remeber fez he was always cracking jokes and hitting on my wife

Where is my wife lately anyways, she said we were going to dinner tonight then she left with her daughter - I don't even think that really is her daughter.

I donno the police said I cant go within 500 feet of them but I live 2 houses down and when I asked if that was her daughter because she looks like she's at least a good 18 at least - she kept telling me to take my hands off of her and get away but it wasn't even me

There's a demon who hangs around and he looks just like me but with blonde hair like WON'T the real muddaemon please stand up please stand up please stand up

A triscuit a cracker Ill be on crack yuh

Any crack heads want to share expenses with me it would help I have 2 rooms available because I sleep int he living room

It's code talk.

Crazy. An automated program that scrapes Zig Forums and Zig Forums etc would identify it for removal though.

i'M GAY

Fuck off FBI

Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE GOING TO KILL JEWS. START WITH GEORGE SOROS.

Your frontal lobes

You would shoot some wealthy hollywood Jew for being a paedophile and the media would turn into into antisemitic attack on poor mr Goldenshcmekel who was just there to do donate money for orphaned children.

I love how some mossad do a false flag and 8ch pretends they're going to do anything but shitpost and meme. Stop acting tough. This guy was a one-off. This won't be a regular thing.

Ah gotcha, good to know.

Every mainstream journalist, press, bank, think tank.

Can't tell if FBI or not.
However, in case if not:
Depends on how you see things evolve afterwards. You think it would benefit society? It's a difficult question, because some actions might be counter-productive. It's dependant on so many factors. But if you believe things need to be accelerated for the great 'purge', downfall, DOTR, or whatever you want to call it , perhaps any action is justified.
But lets just (hypothetically) say you wish to strike where it hurts most (irrelevant of blowback) For example: if you see immigration as a problem, you could strike immigrants. However, the question is: who led the immigrants in? Who allowed immigrants to enter without an obligation to accept our culture and by law, force it to accept. You can actually leave genetics out of the equation (if you wish not be labeled racist and have a more 'action-reaction' view)
You can approach a problem from many angels, which results in different views on how to handle the problem.
I myself am an accelerationist. I believe anything you do would help that cause.
And im to drunk to continue, will write again later.

Then you need to go away, this place is not for you
99% chance fed responding to fed though

Stop promoting violence
How can this board exist?

At this rate you people will start sniping elites and remaining at large. Don't do this.
There would be no defense against it and I don't want to live in a world like this. I am against acts of violence and hatespeech.
Get laid incels!

In minecraft, the easiest places to shoot up with bow & arrow are gay clubs. There are a lot of villager NPCs who are all drinking potions of confusion and there's no wooden door for them to escape out of.

xxxity.com/video/step-mom-vagina-so-good-59914.html

HOW IS HIS DICK THAT FUCKING HUGE?

Anywhere with loads of politicians, or a mosque. Normalfags will never universally accept violence, because violence is uncomfortable and they only seek comfort.

Everyone should shoot a load into their girlfriend, I mean wife, and get her pregnant so we can get the birth rate above 2.1.

Read Brenton Tarrent's Manifesto.

Already did, other than the eco shit it was bretty gud

Stop being fucking retarded.

If you have to ask an anime imageboard how and where to carry out a terror attack you're either a fed datamining targets you should harden, a journalist looking to write some hitpiece on Zig Forums, or someone who has no business trying to plan that kind of thing in the first place.

Just stop.

I agree on the fact that the chances are pretty high its FBI. However, even if FBI, my post could also reach other anons. Risk nothing, win nothing.

Ya that will sure accomplish alot.
you people need chlorine in your gene pool.

Attached: Tinamen Square Secret Document.jpg (2560x1230, 688.27K)

This is stupid. Increasing the violence is not going int he right direction. Zig Forums is a board of peace. If want to blame anyone, use the standard scapegoat: Jews. They can handle it. They've been blamed for everything for the past 3000 years, they're used to it. But if you start casting more than ironic insults, if you start escalating the violence, then it spirals out control of anyone real quick. That's not what you want.

Use your noodle for half a second. Peace is the right option. Descalate. Muzzies are already in a tizzy; someone attacked them in retaliation, and that's something they aren't used to. Give them time to realize that the white race is not dead yet. Then… discuss how we can all find a find to fuck off back to our own sandboxes in peace.

This… violence, threats of terrorism, is going waaaay to far. As another user said, "Stop it. Just stop it."
Take that advice.

first off, we're talking about minecraft. retard.
i'm not trying to act tough or anything. it's not about acting tough. it's about being the change you wish to see and quite frankly i'm tired of waiting. the damn mc server needs new mods and i will be sure to get them some.

what i say won't make a difference, however i know how it fucking works. i'm not gonna be an idiot and attack other players when the mods are actually the problem. players, enemy faction or not aren't the true problem.

just doing what i can. i don't have much experience with minecraft mods.

Attached: 1552680841250.jpg (1219x676, 153.43K)

european parliament.

lol. good luck.

HEY LADS

DONT

O

N

T

FORGET

O

R

G

E

T

TO

O

SUBSCRIBE

U

B

S

C

R

I

B

E

TO

O

PEWDIEPIE

E

W

D

I

E

P

I

E

Das rite, but make sure they are actually in the bulding before blowing it up

Attached: anonymous v.jpg (1600x1200, 279.32K)

Yeah lets tell the security forces what targets to harden.
GTFO, glowinthedark.

Attached: 21762127_10213352537664507_34766447881182146_n.jpg (400x400, 20.78K)

IS EVERYONE HERE A JEW HATER LIKE ME??

Its just glowniggers and Journos bumping their own thread so they write a new article about it later about how we're planing the third Reich.

*4TH REICH

It's certainly NOT the normal crowd, that's for sure.

thats why we just say fake targets to get them to boost the defenses of usless shit that wont be attacked creating weaker defenses for the things that will be attacked,

shhhush don't tell them about that plan, they still think we are on the last one

Violence is terrible, you ppl are sickos, i cant believe youd want to harm anyone at all, we are so close to achieving a perfect society that is almost sensitive enough to not offend any people anymore. I wish no one ever died. I hope that no one would ever attack goldman sachs, lehman bros or RIT capital investments or Warburg's in NY. or any of the jewish banking firms that racist historians claim, sent the world to die in ww1 ww2, I dont know if I could take something like that, I mean, they help us all so much by making so much money available that everybody can buy what they want and be nice to others by buying things, all the time, then throwing them away, then on to the next act of kindness. You guys better settle down or you will have the law coming after you soon, buckos.

Whitey in USA here

When I first heard of the mosque shooting, I went to celebrate at a muslim restaraunt and ate a full platter of kabob

Then I went to a Starbucks drive-trough playing the same song that the shooter played

Only downside is that I had to lower the volume to "Grün ist unser Fallschirm" Remix so that barista could get my order

Otherwise It was a great day

10 out of 10 would eat kabob to celebrate mosque shootings again

HAHA OK

I've been giving this some consideration, too, ironically enough after getting into an argument with Zig Forums. I've come to the understanding that shooting up a place of worship like a synagogue or a mosque is a bad idea. The strike itself might be justified - Tarrant certainly was - but the reality is it has the effect of winning sympathy from a tremendous majority of Whites, by virtue of the place the attack was staged. Even many of those that strongly dislike the target for one reason or another will find themselves polarized against you if you attack your enemy in a place that is considered 'sacred'.
This is a problem because it is sub-optimal. If one were inclined to undertake a Tarrant mark II, then one should strive to learn from what worked and what didn't about the way he did things, and refine it wherever possible. For that reason, it would be be better to choose a target that doesn't play so strongly into the 'innocent victim' narrative as a mosque does. One could target instead an organized muzzie demonstration or protest, where they are out on the streets making a nusiance of themselves; a far better option than attacking them in their mosques where the public perception is, rightly or wrongly, that they are keeping to themselves. Any public demonstration has already raised the ire of a significant number of people simply by demonstrating for their cause, particularly when it is over an issue that the public naturally hates. The same applies if planning to attack jews: attack them at a demonstration that is natuarlly polarizing for many people, such as a pro-israel demonstration, and you're bound to claim many more of the public in the 'indifferent' camp than you would if you were to shoot up a synagogue. You're still going to draw enormous criticism from the media and all of its collaborators, the politicians, and all who make a living signalling their virtue, because (((those))) who drive the narrative will ensure it gets maximum negative press. But the number of people who fall into the category of indifference (perhaps even supportive) would be far greater than otherwise. And perception is an important factor to consider when looking to optimize the impact of your actions.

Ecology is important. We need nature to find our souls.

Attached: Belarus girl garland.jpg (564x852 181.11 KB, 121.2K)

WE DONT HAVE SOULS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. STOP FALLING FOR RELIGIOUS PROPAGANDA AND SKY FAIRIES.

Can't wait for people to start problem solving Tarrent copy cats attacking random mosques. Wonder how long it will take them to realize they have to arm themselves

Normie here. I feel sick from reading this. People keep telling me I should emmigrate to Russia, because islam is about to conqour the west in 50 years.

YOU'LL BE DEAD BY THEN DONT WORRY

Over my dead body :)

Don't you know how the parliamentarian system works? Try 25 years.

That's detraction, a common tactic of the memetically impotent or otherwise non-english speaking posters

Gotta start my Russian today. White flight here i come.

Friend, no matter how far you run, diversity will be brought to you.
Russia has one of the highest populations of Muslims in Europe and in the east, the largest Chinese population.
You'd be an outsider with no connections.

It's not my place to tell you how to live your life, but I'd rather you stayed here and fought back through peaceful law abiding methods..

Attached: Cheese.jpg (569x400, 45.28K)

WE

E

WUZ

U

Z

KANGZ

A

N

G