You realize Trump tweeted just to insult the shithead invader muzzies that got pwned, right?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1106520743855251456

"My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do. God bless all!"

fucking top kek right there

MASSACRE > Terror attack

SENSELESSLY DIED > Murdered

US STANDS WITH NEW ZELAND > Mudslimes

GOD > Allah

Fucking owned by the POTUS

Now fuck the fuck off back to reddit you shitty newfaggots

Attached: GODBLESSALLREMOVEKEBAB.png (776x1240, 355.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/10/february-job-growth-foreign-workers/
nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/highest-february-total-undocumented-immigrants-crossing-u-s-border-12-n979546
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump fucking rules dude hands down. Fuck the stormfront niggers, he’s the best goddamn president in the history of the United States.

Kill yourself kike
More FOREIGN BORN workers than AMERICAN BORN workers
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/10/february-job-growth-foreign-workers/
February had highest total of undocumented immigrants crossing U.S. border in 12 years
nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/highest-february-total-undocumented-immigrants-crossing-u-s-border-12-n979546
Trump is a cancer turning America brown

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-181527_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x2176 1.3 MB, 1009.23K)

reeeeee ziogonald drumph! bernie (prowhite btw) 2020

Reported. Blow your brains out.

One day someone will murder your entire family with a Bayonett

Isn't she the woman who got dumped by her jewish Hollywood husband for a child she adopted?

Okay, this is epci!

the only good thing about him are his tweets, Trumptard. he hasn't done anything good with his presidential powers

but he hasn't done anything, and probably never will.

Attached: jackson.jpg (2216x2805, 883.22K)

Only kikes say when they reported someone. Fuck off with your fake consensus building attempt.

thanks friend, AOC for VP amirite?

White employment is up and white unemployment is down. It's the niggers and spics not working

Attached: 1552072330603 (1).png (625x701 138.08 KB, 283.8K)

based zognald XD

OY VEI LE ZIONALD MUST GO

WE MUST GET BIDEN 2020 TO CONTINUE WARS FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 1540616570223.png (614x676, 350.26K)

Imagine still shilling for blurmpf in cy+3

but he moved the embassy!!! it's all over now ziozogaonald betrayyyy

I'm surprised Trump had the strength to tweet after watching 50 stronk go down in 5 minutes. He had Congress sign an aid package giving Israel $7000 per hour to protect jews from all the stronk outside the walls.

Did Brenton ever claim superiority of whites?

Yeah its not like congress and deep state have all the knives out for him.

Trips checked and Kek'd

Read the manifesto if you want answers.

*SPOILER ALERT* No, he didn't. He just wants cultures to stay in their dignified lanes. Mudslimes bringing their birthrates and cultures to other countries to try and take over is unacceptable, and he did something about it.

Although he did get approval from Anders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

nukeeyespepe.jpg

Hahahah! You hear that jew LARPers? You're not getting anything for all your effort. No war for you!

Hello reddit

Zion Don is staying. Jews will let Warren get pummeled to rake in the donations from stupid boomer bitches with nothing better to do with their inheritance.

I can see your bodily stench over the internet, go bathe!

wow trump is so fucking based, you think hes ready to build a wall yet?

TRUMP BY THE NUMBERS!

No editorializing, no invective, no opinion.

• NUMBER OF MILES OF WALL BUILT ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT: ZERO.

• NUMBER OF MILES OF FENCE, BOLLARD OR GARDEN TRELLIS BUILT ALONG OUR 2,000-MILE BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT: 26.

• NUMBER OF TIMES TRUMP HAS CLAIMED ON TWITTER HE’S ALREADY BUILDING THE WALL: 16 BY MY COUNT.

• NUMBER OF TIMES TRUMP HAS COMPLAINED ON TWITTER THAT CONGRESS WON’T GIVE HIM FUNDS TO BUILD THE WALL THAT HE SAYS HE’S ALREADY BUILDING: AT LEAST 30 BY MY COUNT.

• NUMBER OF WALL “PROTOTYPES” DESTROYED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: ALL OF THEM.

• NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS ENDING THE ANCHOR BABY SCAM – AS TRUMP PROMISES WHENEVER AN ELECTION IS COMING: ZERO.

• NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED BY TRUMP RESCINDING OBAMA’S UNCONSTITUTIONAL AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN “DREAMERS”: ZERO.

• NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS WHOSE PRESENCE HAS BEEN EXCUSED BY TRUMP: 11 TO 50 MILLION (depending on whether you believe the propaganda or the facts).

• NUMBER OF EXTENSIONS OF THE E-VERIFY SYSTEM TO PREVENT ILLEGALS FROM BEING HIRED OVER AMERICANS: ZERO.

• NUMBER OF H-1B FOREIGN WORKERS IN THIS COUNTRY WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE: APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION.

• NUMBER OF H-1B FOREIGN WORKERS IN THIS COUNTRY TODAY: APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION.

• NUMBER OF ASYLUM LOOPHOLES CLOSED: ZERO.

• NUMBER OF TOP-LEVEL ADMINISTRATION JOBS OFFERED TO IMMIGRATION CONTROLLERS WHO ARE NOT NAMED “STEPHEN MILLER”: ZERO.

• NUMBER OF TOP-LEVEL ADMINISTRATION JOBS OFFERED TO MEMBERS OF THE KOCH BROTHERS’ OPEN BORDERS NETWORK: FIVE THAT I KNOW OF.

• NUMBER OF ATTORNEYS GENERAL TRYING DESPERATELY TO IMPLEMENT TRUMP’S IMMIGRATION AGENDA WHOM TRUMP MOCKED AND FORCED OUT OF OFFICE: ONE.

Get a load of the schnoz on these 2!!

REMEMBER LADS

DONT

O

N

T

FORGET

O

R

G

E

T

TO

O

SUBSCRIBE

U

B

S

C

R

I

B

E

TO

O

PEWDIEPIE

E

W

D

I

E

P

I

E!

N-No! That can't be true! THAT'S JSUT A PYSOP FROM ROMNEY REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1501963451607.png (900x1000, 321.06K)

Attached: reeover9000.png (370x547, 354.72K)

Attached: glowniggers.png (370x547, 395.28K)

Cool beans my fellow Chosenite MAGA2020 and wtf I love more illegal immigrants than ever before now! !

Gotta love ziondon

'Hey guys, Trump did X but here's the real 4d chess move behind X!"

I dont care. Nobody cares anymore.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 16.01K)

lots of lulz in this comment section

youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c

Muslims OWNED by Zion Don ! MIGA, my fellow Whites !

… something is fishy here

baste

Attached: the donald.jpg (1280x720, 155.36K)

Mia "and her black children" Farrow fostered black kids to virtue signal.

Attached: 24DE1E5A00000578-2918060-image-m-2_1421751522149.jpg (634x780, 58.19K)

The insane grasping at straws for ZOGnald Trump. Take your meds, Jesus.