Fuck. I just realized Brenton’s absolute fucking maniacal, comical genius

Fuck. I just realized Brenton’s absolute fucking maniacal, comical genius.
What can you tell me about the Tree of Life jewhouse shooting? What was the guy’s name? The average person will probably tilt their head if you ask them.

The same will eventually happen to Brenton. Give it a month and a half or two months if media is pushy and the story will become improfitable and will forget. Give it another month or two and most people will forget the shooting happened.

Yet. The establishment will continue pushing, clamping, tightening on the ‘White Nationalists’ - who is a White Nationalist? Weev, Andrew Anglin, Stefan Molyneux, Vince James… Sargon of Akkad… Nigel Farage… Donald J Trump…
Everyone not a progressive is a White Nationalist which needs to be clamped on and they will, causing enough strain that the pipe will burst.
That is explicitly mentioned in the manifesto and upon reading it I thought to myself that he was an idiot for not realizing that his actions will lead to people accepting and justifying why they are being politically discriminated.

Then it hit me. Everyone will forget what happened at the shooting, yet the establishment will keep pushing even harder, not realizing the larger public don’t care anymore.

Remember: this was an attack planned two years in advance. The guy was not a Dylan Roof who hated niggers and wanted to kill them. He planned and executed a strategic move.

So lets get this party started, and remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: FF2DB641-647E-4072-9ACA-7435B534BDC5.png (960x720, 843.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4aUaDfEdJo8
youtu.be/6w1T7oPsZnU
anonfiles.com/he5cc7xbbf/theync.com_-_FULL_VIDEO_Livestreamed_Video_of_Deadly_Shooting_Attack_on_Mosque_in_Christchurch_New_Zealand_theYNC_1_mp4?fbclid=IwAR2WeEEJ6B4eue1DFlSU0mHmNanXuDtBPKUGZv3gsT6EPirSyFNqZ_8GwnY
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/18/5-countries-where-police-officers-do-not-carry-firearms-and-it-works-well/?utm_term=.e96246d6ced9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kike free first post

We just need to make sure that we don't realize the kike's plan ie, a muslim vs white war while they establish the greater israel.

The only way to defeat the Jewish beast is by starving it out, there is no way to defeat it in a shooting war. All this shooting has done is accelerate us closer to the day they can lock up suspected white nationalists without anyone ever knowing and the public will support such measures if this continues.

was this the same dude with the moonman mask

Who the fuck is Brenton?

I think you're mistaken to believe that people really cared about dead muslims in the first place, and I'm not just talking about our guys.
Humans tend to be selectively compassionate. You can't burden your mind with the fate of complete strangers, you'd go insane.

Do you think any of the people huffing and puffing about Christchurch lost a night of sleep over it?

And then there's the knowledge that these people never belonged there in the first place. That they're part of a hostile, savage cult that'd kill or enslave us all, given the opportunity. They've provided plenty of evidence to that point, and keep doing so on a nearly daily basis.

People won't admit it in polite society, but seeing these hostile fanatics get a taste of their own medicine must've been cathartic to most, on some level.

I disagree with the conclusion that we should be content with letting this event be forgotten and let the consequences unfold.
I mean, he's already won, but reminding white people that they're well capable of hitting back, and hitting hard, is a bonus.

His name is Brenton Tarrant. The man who got mad. The man who got even. Never forget.

The hero we deserve

LURK MORE

If he is an accelerationist then why intentionally obscure Jewish involvement in western immigration policy? It seems that all this has done is throw coal at the kosher muslim-invasion narrative and drive Israeli enemies against eachother. This whole shitshow has done nothing but service Israeli political narratives.

I just find it extremely odd that a man can be driven to such violence, wear a fucking BLACK SUN on his gear, yet somehow some way miss the completely overwhelming jewish racial narrative present within the far right.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29.3K)

agent provocateur

Glow sticks glow in the dark. :D

Attached: 29476108230273840127.jpg (552x1275 44.46 KB, 69.85K)

Because, like I said, everything about this shooting is tactical. Everything in the manifesto also is. It is specially designed to redpill and make sympathies, which is why the feds don’t want anyone to read it since it is so intricately written (despite the shills who say its ‘badly written, like they dismiss anything else they dont want you to read).

Calling out the Jew just now would be a tactical blunder and in fact a hinderance. Conditioning against Antisemitism is something built into the machina of the modern west and is much much much harder to argue for than EthnoNationalism

Attached: 473009F5-185A-47BD-B2FC-FAE3F03418DA.jpeg (750x493, 417.42K)

If he browsed 8 like he said he did, he would be aware of the nosebergs for sure

kill yourself, nigger

You have to go back

*within judaism

LOL

Attached: DZEs_50XUAAn25p.jpg (1200x654, 76.21K)

But why should we listen to anything that someone that short has to say?

what are you even doing here dude lmaoooooooooooo

Alright bud

Is it really this bad out there in normie land that you would actually ASK, "Who the fuck is Brenton?"
Damn.

That's always been the plan.
Bring in Islam, and make everyone submit to Muslims and Islam, or let Sharia law lop their heads off. Once this happens, then they can simply come in, pay off those that run the local mosque to quell any revolt over Jewish rule. Jews, hidden at the top of the food chain… Muslims as the enforcers… white people as financial slaves, until they are outbred, and then simply killed off by Islam. Those that won't convert, will be slaughtered. That's always been the plan.

Do they pay you well for this?

Because almost every person that ever mattered in history was short

Right now, in the immediacy, the jews plan is:
1) get left vs right (which is fake) to start shooting eachother
2) stoke both to make it intense
3) align zionism with the right
4) once the right feels absorbed with zionism the jews will pull support for left and flip script.
5) right will kill the left, because left is the sacrificial antithesis.
6) woohoo so glad we killed a bunch of peoole now we finally have a new right government, no leftists ever again.
7) annnnd, jewish world government

This has happened ALL OVER THE WORLD, SO MANY TIMES IN THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS ALONE. ITS LITERALLY A JEWISH CLASSIC KNOWN AS THE BOOK OF ESTHER, YOU FUCKING BABOONS.

Who cares what their 'plan' is…they are imbeciles. We need to make them pay.

Naming the jew would change the motive to most peoples perspective since media would hark on that fact.

Yeah man I'm posting from my condo in Tehran right now

That's why we need to make sure we make the most out of that event, we need to make sure no one on our side falls for the typical tricks.

I think you need a red pill or two about Saint Dylann.

Even the ancient Greeks used to talk about these jew tactics. Why do you think Nero is lambasted? Because he fought the kikes (and lost), but he did fight them which is more ballsy than anyone on this board. Did you think he burned JEWS (not Christians) alive at his garden parties because they were buddies? Nope, Nero Germanicus recognized that the jew was the MORTAL ENEMY of his people and he burned them alive accordingly. It was a fight for the Republic just like this is going to be a fight for the Republic.

At least you have a sense of humor.

To those who are interested in the manifesto but are driving or preoccupied with some other faggot shit, Herr Kommandant is narrating it for us.

youtu.be/4aUaDfEdJo8
youtu.be/6w1T7oPsZnU

Attached: Herr-Kommandant.jpg (288x288, 18.33K)

Which of these two guys is Brenton Tarrant? And where can I get the video?

Attached: cf9104a70cc1924b7acc86749599f758f187d150b5d557106ccb538eef24b189.jpeg (780x439 66.5 KB, 35.65K)

Public organizing of white nationalists is a precursor to identification and neutralization. Yes, we're shutting off the internet goyim, and now you'll have to go to actual beer halls where we can see how big your nose really is.

The internet is and was a honeypot. Good for one way info distribution but not organizing because of the spying.

This is quite funny but ultimately self defeating, for such a serious and profound topic I would rather prefer a serious reader. Imho.

To genocide whites by silencing them with guilt propaganda and fairytales of tolerance. Brenton acted directly against this plan. Kys, retard.

Fuck off.

This is an opportunity to selectively increase power levels. All of the evidence of history is on our side. "I disagree with his actions, but when they are considered in the abstract and against the backdrop of history, he may have done the only rational thing that an able-bodied man of fighting age can do when faced with the intentional importation of a group of people who are literally and openly hostile to his way of life (down to his own blood)."

Whether he is mossad or not, his actions spur a conversation that more and more normalfag whites are receptive to.

Checked
We can get rid of the adamites then the bugs then the poos and the niggers will just starve on their shit continent. 200,000,000 white people on this earth sounds great.

I've gone into the BT was a false flag camp. Just too much there.

the guy on the right is smiling. can you see it? subtle.

anonfiles.com/he5cc7xbbf/theync.com_-_FULL_VIDEO_Livestreamed_Video_of_Deadly_Shooting_Attack_on_Mosque_in_Christchurch_New_Zealand_theYNC_1_mp4?fbclid=IwAR2WeEEJ6B4eue1DFlSU0mHmNanXuDtBPKUGZv3gsT6EPirSyFNqZ_8GwnY

see

use it either way. we have opened up a "conversation" in which literally murdering the invading ideology can be justifiably ascribed to self defense. The moslems literally consume or destroy everything they find in proximity. Use history as a weapon.

Attached: faggit.gif (498x207, 645.36K)

Not before I get you, you motherfucking cocksucking hoe.

Attached: ISIS shotgun headshot exe….webm (920x518, 5.35M)

All true. It really goes back to Alexander the great, but 1917 on they used apex controlled press, internationally, just like they do now, building up nations, goading them to conquer, then flipping script. My point being that the right/left paradigm is jewish. Those that willingly identify as right are meant to be the ones that win, the left, although it seems like a pet, is actually supposed to be the eventual loser, both funded and discussed and advised by jews in leadership and press coverage.

So, this shooting is right in line with that aim. you'll probably see some leftists go shoot up churches or nra or whatever they identify as the thesis, and it will continue until the left will be wiped. Then the media will pretend it has no memory, and everyone will find the jews a little more open in their dominance

Then it hit me. Everyone will forget what happened at the shooting,

it didn't hit you idiot, it was spelled out in plain english. He said it multiple times and said "anyone remember the bombai terrotists? the madrid train? I will be forgotten too and that doesnt' matter"

Man, I love Saint Tarrant more every day that goes by…

That's cope, but Brenton is an honorary big guy UUUU.

I think he is cute and that he needs MANY conjugal visits so that we can breed a bunch of ballsy White Defenders of our nation off him who will be willing to protect our nations and people.

he basically is cleaning up an overflowing toilet by scooping up shitter water with his hands instead of turning off the line. you can send him a love letter. im not telling you he cant do what he did, because he could and he did. Im telling you he did it because rothschild has been leading an effort to expand the definition of antisemitism since 2017 at the balfour centennial and a part of that transition is keeping the war going between Europeans and muslims going, and make damn sure they dont learn history. Well thats what nz guy did. He didn't name jews. He didn't explain what jews have done or why, which would have been twice as powerful, On the Jews and their Lies Redux manifesto with a mosque shooting. Would be very different. Instead he just shot muslims. Let me explain something to you. Jews are going to exterminate all muslims, it is in their mitzvots. in iraq, we killed a lot more muslims long before this. It did nothing. One time I loaded a connex full of dead muslims, a metal box full of really unflattering remains of muslims stacked up on top of eachother like a hot dog pan at a bbq. It didn't matter. None of it matters. No one at home cared. No one remembered. They kept voting to bring them into the US. We came back and everyone was dumber, less free, and the jews pushed us further into communism. This shooter was arranged by world jewry, and the purpose was to enhance world jewry.

unironically, I checked my facebook, and was finding almost no posts for it in my feed. (yes I know Facebook modifies what goes in the feed).
The few post I saw were all from leftists. none of teh people who normally posted the #prayfor__ stuff have posted anything on the subject… but there are plenty of other posts. I wonder if facebook is trying to not have it be shared as much, or if normies just don't care about the death of muslimes, so they decide to just "not talk about it" so they don't seem like "ebil nazis".

Attached: 1544403925327.png (900x1534, 2.04M)

Fecesbook user? That is like crack cocaine for your brain.

I remember a thread with anons going on about gearing up for the race war and I complimented on the use of black multicam, I think this was him, I kind of remember that bag.

You glorify the terrorist shooter by saying “The man who got mad, the man who got even” !!

I already knew the shooter is a big cunt, and just realized you are even a bigger cunt. Do you call the cold murder of women, seniors, kids and families in their place of worship (getting even) you cunt! If you really want to get even, go to Syria or Afghanistan and try pulling your shit there, the people there will cut your micro dick and stick it in your anal hole, both for you and your cunt hero Trent, they will slice you alive. Alas, you are so cowards that you get even killing worshipers from the back. To hell with you and your hero

I for one am glad that he didn't name the jew. But I'm not glad he carried out that senseless attack. The only way of naming the jew and making it acceptable would be if he said something along the lines of "I'm doing this for YAHVH".
Ask the Argies what was the result of an attack on Jews there in 1994. Look up AMIA bombing.
It's highly likely that it was perpetrated by Israel itself, by the way. They're happy to sacrifice some of their own in order to farther encroach themselves in positions of power and to pass bills that tighten the noose on the necks of the goyim.

Funny thing is that the shooter didnt' have a problem with muslims that stay in their countries, but I still consider the attack to be pure idiocy.

I'm impressed they're doing exactly what the manifesto predicted. He'll probably get everything he wants. The USA alone is too polarised and major European nations are already breaking out in revolutionary riots.

I know that, which is why I normally don't touch it. but I wanted to use it as a check in with what normies are saying on the subject.
I just find it odd that of the part I saw, it seemed oddly silent on the topic.

Gee, it's almost like he's one of (((them)))

he's only glorified because he's an international hero. stay mad

The yellow vests already want to send all jews to the guillotine. Stop cucking and learn from history. Do what needs to be done in the reconquest that was started by France and will be started by France again.

Huh why does that scenario sound familiar?

Attached: 83124_12978770_460x306.jpg (282x393, 53.22K)

You are either schizophrenic or a kike shill. The point is not to kill off every single muslim which lives here, but to inspire violent uprise through sowing the seed of conflict.

You are a kike shill.

kill yourself
The only thing this inspires is horror in the minds of the normies, who will now consider Muslims to be victims even more than they did before. On the plus side, maybe they won't be as eager to support kike wars against the Muslims which are the number one thing causing their immigration to begin with. If he didn't want more attacks like the one in Nice, France to happen he just gave them the perfect excuse to carry out more of them and the normies the reason to rationalize them as acts of desperation by the "real victims of oppression".

Filtered

Just realized that If he blamed the jews they could blame his actions on fake news conspiracy theories.
Right now he's just a political extremist terrorist, not 'deranged' or other baddy buzz words.

He did shoot everyone like a pro. he got the girl in 2 bullets. but she was 50m far away. police came to late. why why why ?

READ. THE MANIFESTO. FAGGOT.

The Trumpnigger and his congress critters have been tusing this hoax to declare war on white nationalists.

Attached: Goy of the Year Awards.mp4 (960x540 1.91 MB, 3.77M)

Go ahead, newfag. It's not about optics. It's about not applauding irrational acts that amount to shooting ourselves in the foot.

I did. Why do you think I mention Nice?
Accelerationism is only good if it accelerates us in the right direction.

Of course, that's why I say I'm glad at least he didn't name the jew.

It baffled me that it took them that long to get him with him livestreaming his escape.

It was to strange. They will come in a couple of minutes. But in this case… ?

Not only that, he didn't do any Breivik style distractions that I know of.

And the police who was almost laughing at it. But almost….. Why ?

This could be why: veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

Get off of Facebook right now don’t even hesitate. I’m not joking, fucking do it.

Because subhumans killing subhumans is an everyday part and parcel of their CULTURE, just like it is the CULTURE of Afghanis and Pakis to rape children. Do you really fucking think that the police show up to every drive by? I have lived in places where we all just duck and cover when some fucking spic puts holes in everything and then get back up and continue the party. THIS IS NORMAL FOR SUBHUMAN FILTH…NO COPS EVER CAME TO EVEN CHECK IN ON ANYONE…

So people torturing, murdering and killing their husbands, wives, neighbors THIS IS ISLAM user…there is nothing unusual about it. This is what they do and how they live their lives on a day to day basis and THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING TO YOU, NON STOP VIOLENCE AND TERROR BECAUSE IT IS ALL THEY KNOW….IT IS PART OF THEIR CULTURE…IT IS WHO THEY ARE AS PEOPLE.

THEY AREN'T HUMAN user

YOU ARE LIVING IN A FUCKING WHITE PERSONS SHELTERED UTOPIAN FUCKING VISION user…get the fuck out and mingle with the subhuman sewage. This was the 'FUTURE' you wanted and love and support. Understand that they are 'going to send cops' to subhuman terrorism because that is they way they live and who they are…it is not because there was a dereliction of duty on the side of the police.

Get off Zig Forums retard

You're a retard if you think the acceleration can be steered. It can't. The collapse is already happening. Events are set in motion. All we are doing is trying to hasten the negative effects because it's better to be out-manned 2 to 1 than 5 to 1. Tarrant wants more Muslim attacks to happen, because more whites will be radicalized as a result. There is no version of events where we "accelerate" back to the Jim Crow era. You don't even understand the terms that you're using.

A month or two? Try Tuesday this week.

Who talks about the Vegas shooting? or Paris or any of them. Nobody cares. Everyone wants something tasty to eat and a good nap and play some game on their phone. A round of golf and a sandwich.

Zig Forums is a handful of political freaks that care to a greater or lesser degree. Very unusual you know.

Your right. I already know that. But the most muslim brothers forget that…And no we dont call ISIS our brothers.

Think it like this; What would you do. When someone is ruin your house? Im 100% sure you will get them. Like how you doing it now. But my case is; The muslims needs to change. They need to wake up. They need to know what bad and good is. After that. We will go forward.

Shut the fuck up bitch. Only what you think about is; How can you eat a Zionists ass.

because police in NZ is not equipped with firearms. They had to wait for special kiwi squad.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/18/5-countries-where-police-officers-do-not-carry-firearms-and-it-works-well/?utm_term=.e96246d6ced9

archiving it gives 'Subscribe to WP' bullshit

Attached: 1552508982789.jpg (550x550, 78.44K)

kek

Makes sense why he picked NZ then

False most cops carry weapons in their trunks, most cops on the scene to the shooting all had rifles.

You're right nigger, all we have to do is circlejerk ourselves enough and the Fourth Reich will be upon us.
Tarrant's movement is changing history, by forcing the enemy to play their hand too soon. Race war now is a much harder for Tel Aviv to contain than race war 30 years from now. Acknowledging the strength of the powers arrayed against us isn't being defeatist; it's being realistic.

Attached: 1470951835013.png (1228x1150, 173.99K)

Overture
Curtain, lights
This is it
We'll hit the heights
And ohhhhh what heights we'll hit!
On with the shoah
This is it!

I'm not a Muslim although I sympathize with Alawites

So we accept each others terms?

I dont care what you sympathize.