Mosque shooting: clinical psychologist says 'Don't watch the gunman's video' XD

Why are the shit rat jew cunt fuck hole faggots so scared of people seeing this video? whats the big deal? what are you afraid of? oh no maybe itll wake me up or inspire me!? is that it?..

NEVER in the history of shootings have they tried this hard to block a video so anyone even attempting to claim its a FF or inside job is a fuckin homosexual jewish faggot with no soul and is terrified of whites waking up…. too late XD

Attached: 1308227299001_6014280146001_6014275456001-vs.jpg (1280x718, 78.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213126
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
media.8ch.net/file_store/52babbc3b44a75d1c7c53a414b9dc3db83580e78978158706e3733826d97e5ad.mp4/TARRANTula compressed.mp4
archive.is/RemGI
youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw
my.mixtape.moe/iuvoah.mp4
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213126

it will desensitize anons to what a race war looks like better preparing them for their own actions.

Israel Turkey and Pakistan. That is a very weird itinerary for a kangaroo fucker you know, particularly one so consumed with hatred for dune coons that he laid his entire future down on the altar to whack a bunch of them in their stinky mosque.

I don't swallow any of this stupid story.

yeah you only swallow cum ya hook nosed faggot you jumped on this one quick huh? you didnt like that I found this did you? XD HAHAHAHA!

This article is fuckin embarassing and 100% proves the jew knows this is real and desperately doesnt want goy to see

The video is awesome. I just wish it was longer and part of a series that airs every friday

archive

They want it banned as to prevent Ackbir and Mohammed from committing more terror in the West. Reminds me of Obama's lie about Benghazi, but in this case, the NZ shooting actually happened.

Honestly just made me hate the guy for its cowardice of shooting civilians, i watched mostly because y wanted to know what should i do in case of facing a faggot shooting in my life for some fuck up reasons in case of needing it

They don't want Pewdiepie to beat T Series.
Simple as that.

I'm still not convinced that this event wasn't manufactured. No one supposedly that deep down the rabbit hole writes a manifesto mentioning Jews once. It's impossible.

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

watch it again and weep faggot

Your condition is terminal.

Attached: BAKA.gif (640x360, 2.43M)

They're afraid of copycats.

LOL

The best way to prepare is by watching the video

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Jews are so stupid and obvious. If you run to post on this 2 seconds after its dropped it exposes your fear, this article is the holy grail of nervous jew material.

This video is my favorite video on the planet.
OC from the last memetic warfare thread:
media.8ch.net/file_store/52babbc3b44a75d1c7c53a414b9dc3db83580e78978158706e3733826d97e5ad.mp4/TARRANTula compressed.mp4

NEWSHUB ADMITS POSSESSION OF VIDEO
archive.is/RemGI

The media's response and resulting mass censorship is already going to agitate others. Brenton definitely took all that into account.

I also dont understand why they want the video to not be seen.
if u watch it, u can clearly see what kind of maniacs there are on /pol and why ur way is the wrong one.

imagine someone runs in to your home and does that…is that really the right way?!>>12961371

Considering being aware of muslims and their deception, the pain inflicted, their wish for the west to be theirs, I felt pleasure from the video

What's wrong kikes??? Didn't you want upheaval? Well, it's coming you dumbfucks.

To defeat your enemy you must know your enemy.

Islam is the enemy not the deceived

(((Honestly just made me hate the guy for its cowardice of shooting civilians, i watched mostly because y wanted to know what should i do in case of facing a faggot shooting in my life for some fuck up reasons in case of needing it)))

Because this shooting wasn't about the people he actually killed, it was done for the purpose of creating an instruction manual complete with video–here's what carrying out an attack looks like from beginning to end, here's how a manifesto can be used to stir anger against public figures who actually had nothing to do with the attack, here's how you can use internet memes to ensure your video gets remixed and spread across every edgy website, etc. It's the lessons of internet trolling condensed and applied to terrorism. He used an ideology and targets that are widely familiar for the sake of legibility, but these are all lessons that can be used by any attacker, no matter what cause they favor or who they wish to destroy. He intends to not just inspire but instruct copycats from across the political spectrum.
This is one way in which civilization may end. For once, media and governments are right to fear the spread of this material, though the time in which they had any power to stop it is long past.

i slept better the past 2 nights than any sleep ive had for a while. just lol at that article.

Get off your ass and go kill some Jews. Do it low key. Film it. Upload it from a public wifi hotspot. Toss the burner phone after.
We need to start doing this more. Killing niggers and kikes both.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw

pause your downloaded video at 6:35.
click link and press play
YLYL

Attached: laugh.jpg (644x408, 44.57K)

This.

Same, i have eaten half of what i usually eat because i made memes and watched edits of the video on Zig Forums for hours straight, and i feel great. Something has changed in the world, we are getting closer to the final stand

Boy oh boy. What an amazing jew free world we would be living in if Hitler would have won.

#NO MORE USURY. NO MORE SLAVERY, NO MORE FINANCIAL RAPE WITH INTEREST AND MEDICAL INSURANCE! FUCK THIS JEWISH FUCKING WORLD

The media has opened the floodgates for this. Even if they try black outs for all future shootings, the memes would still spread and they risk losing control of the narrative.

Attached: adolf-hitler-the-rise-of-evil-8-638.jpg (638x359, 95.11K)

Even the shill niggers on Zig Forums are trying to say "don't watch it, it's fake VR false flag shit".

These are the signs it's real.

This is straight out of fucking psycho pass lmao.
>don't pay attention to any "disturbing" occurrences goyim or your psycho-pass social credit will become cloudy

They dont want people watching but it feels exhilarating watching it. Which will wake people up.

Because they don't want you to see that there was ammo already planted in the mosque.

It's too late for that through, the intended effect has already been achieved. They just don't realize it yet.

A TRUE HERO

Attached: a7f.jpg (618x508, 78.52K)

Where is that ammo?

don't listen to that KIKE BULLSHIT. There was no ammo planted. All the ammo was on his person at the time of the attack.

This article is literally the perfect way to wake others up. ANYONE who reads this fuckin piece of shit article will see a clear narrative being fisted into an asshole. How to cope? what am I fuckin 2 years old? big daddy medias going to save me from reality?

he dropped mags and picked 'em up, dumbass

even if it were a false flag, why would they have him picking up planted ammo with a bodycam? what would be the purpose of that besides making people think it's a false flag?

Just ask where it is and the kike will falter.

It has no proof.

Jesus. Even more people are gonna watch it now. This is beautiful.

at about 6:52 there appears to be a magazine on the floor

my.mixtape.moe/iuvoah.mp4

Watch and enjoy this masterpiece!

FOURTH REICH! Get rid of the JEWS and MUSLIMS!

Attached: sqsfkcokhymxnd1vbtwq.jpg (463x289, 14.41K)

Reminder that this entire episode was a psyop to get angry white men to shoot people. There is no proof that this even happened aside from some shitty video that looks like a Call of Duty BEST KILLS YouTube video.

yeah a magazine that HE DROPPED. WTF. Get some glasses dude. I know its not HD 1080p like your fat couch riding cheetoh eating ass is used to but there WAS NO AMMO PLANTED THERE.

That is not a magazine.

The shape is wrong, and doesn't appear to be wide enough to hold 5.56.

Interesting analysis user.

Exactly, the infowars and zero hedge poster is right this time.

Everything is a PSYOP TO YOU KIKES. Get the fuck off Zig Forums you shill kike loving kike fucker globalist agenda lover

If there is no proof, just share the video around, ok?
This is what white men need to fucking do.

wow.

Reminder that anyone who is seeking truth is a basement dweller that eats Cheetos. This is the only possible type of person you can be.

I was studying to be a clinician before I dropped out and decided to go into research instead. I'm glad I dropped it when I did, it's such bullshit and I would hate myself if I lied the way these clinicians lie.

And the reason why muslim videos aren't suppressed as much as this?

Fuck all the loosers here who glorify murder… I am white and I am ashamed to be one due to actions of this monster.

They don't want the rest of the world to realize how fucking easy it is to kill so many of their enemies. It wouldn't be hard at all to replicate this attack in a synagogue or masonic temple.

Why would I shoot anyone when you stupid sand-dwelling faggots make it obvious that you are here to fuck whitey? You're doing my work for me. You're literally too stupid to even make a proper false flag.

Attached: 86e78a6a4560e93bdac78cf7de5866a3c69fb33dde0d4e5e00a8f9b80473f663.png (600x651, 691.72K)

Right. So some of the world's smartest men that sought truth in the past, including Hitler, lived in basement eating cheetos? try again you rat cunt jew fucker lover

Yeah, my heart was beating like crazy when I first watched it.
I hope mass shooters start livestreaming their performances more often now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x568, 597.41K)

Probably should off yourself now then. I imagine Mohatmet will be satisfied with that tbh.

They've already lost control. Even if they could clamp down on the spread of the video itself, they're totally unprepared for the ability of someone familiar with internet trolling to manipulate them into publishing what he wants them to. Even if they'd stopped the livestream before he got to the mosque, journos would still be going after Candace Owens and Pewdiepie, exactly as Tarrant intended. The mention of Candace Owens in the manifesto was a work of real artistry–it's dripping with sarcasm, it's obvious he isn't being serious, but it's so tempting for journalists to use it as a weapon against one of their enemies that they can't help themselves. This is compounded by her own reaction coming off as insensitive (posting LOL in a tweet about a mass shooting may not be the best choice for a normalfag pundit). The result is that both she and the journalists attacking her are weakened.

It's a psyop to get everyone to shoot everyone else.

Yeah, why would you?

Just stay home and shout false flag all days, that's gonna save the white race.

Huge adrenaline rush when I watched it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

For a normie that shit is overwhelming. But I enjoyed it.

it was great.. like the work of a hitler youth all grown up! flawless victory!

You got no life thats why you are on here faggot

Is there no bottom to the pit of depravity they exist in?

Attached: pewdiepie_truth.webm (1280x720, 3.62M)

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

You got no life thats why you are on here faggot..

thats how things have been over here for quite a while, doubt it.

media admits possession of chch terrorist's video
archive.is/RemGI
RAID THEM BEFORE THE DELETE IT

It was like this pretty much to me

The sooner that whites realize that jews are using psyops against them, the sooner that race war kicks off.

Poor people I feel so sad for murder of innocents

cry me a river asshole. you are a pathetic excuse for a White. we're ashamed of you as well tbh.

For once OP isn’t a fag.

>Fuck all the loosers here who glorify murder… I am (((white))) and I am ashamed to be one due to actions of this monster.

it was revenge. it wasn't a mindless attack. it was reasonable. think about it a little. muslims murder white civilians in their own country, muslims worship their religion in white land. They had it coming.

Not a single person here believes your lazy fucking attempts at shilling. Try harder you fucking kike

Has anyone here actually read that asswipe's manifesto?
Know where I can find it?

You're not convincing anyone, you stupid kike. You made this story with one of your Mossad agents in order to disarm the goyim. You can't deny this.

True, even the manifesto itself can be weaponized in the event the attack fails or nearly all other information is suppressed. In theory economic terrorism or damaging a corporate brand could be conducted through such a method. Thanks to how the media reacted to the Pewdiepie shout-out, they've demonstrated how easy it is to conduct information warfare while committing a physical one.

>(((Has anyone here actually read that asswipe's manifesto?)))
i'm sure your supervisor has a copy

Hello journonigger, ask again and glorify Brenton for his heroic deeds and maybe I will take pity on you and give you it.

Nice word salad, you stupid faggot.

If I were a journo or other don't you faggots think I would know where to go?
Fuck you

Oh what's that? You're afraid people will do this. Good to know.

jews are responsible for White Genocide and the holocaust never happened

kindness rules. Yes honestly being white sucks… Not only we colonized and killed so many people throughout history.. just look at our history… England itself colonized almost all of the world and stole/killed from people. Now this douchebag proves the rest of the world that whites are just an arrogant self centered bunch… Yea I am embarassed to be white tbh ..

you make people feel powerful when you ask this.

Reminder that Brenton didn't accuse the jews once in his entire manifesto. If you're an average user of Zig Forums, you'd have to literally be retarded to follow a man who never once called the jews into question.

Nobody is falling for that you dumb kike. Try harder.