Federal Gun Confiscation Bill on GOP Senate Agenda!

Without any evidence of a crime, a neighbor, relative, someone, nearly anyone, can flag a gun owner under red flag laws. It allows the police to raid the person’s house and take their guns. After this happens, it is very difficult and expensive to get one’s rights and guns back. This law deprives the gun owner of his/her due process and the person is targeted as guilty until proven innocent, all the onus to prove innocence is on the “guilty” person.

independentsentinel.com/federal-gun-confiscation-bill-on-gop-senate-agenda/

archive.is/cP05T

Attached: Swat.jpg (737x509, 66.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RemGI
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red Flag gun laws exist in several states already and gun owners have been killed by police already.
Jewish Media silent.
Watch Goy Talk. They've covered it a few times. Pretty good show tbh.

I think almost everybody here knows that the left and right are two sides of the same coin, but it has never been more obvious than now. This has open bipartisan support. They're actually doing it, the crazy bastards!

They can already fabricate false reasons to raid a home, but with this, swat raids are going to become commonplace. They could do things like raid everybody who is against their dystopian system one by one.

Yeah, I have read a few stories, but this is on a federal level…

POLICE AND POLICE RAIDS ARE TERRORISM
It is not unlawful to defend your life against threats of deadly force.
This means kill anybody who points their firearms at you, even if it is many years later. They are the enemy.

Yep. A wa deputy was killed the other day serving such an order. A good day tbh. The trick is to not have firearms.

Let it happen. This is in accordance with the plan, there must be over-reach on their part.

Attached: 1532995183898.jpg (2047x1364, 563.1K)

Of course not. They do not want a shotgun buckshot through their skulls.

Absolutely.

Seems to be the case.

Not at all.

It is important for politicians to realize that their names/information, the information about their families, and the anti-gun legislation they supported is being stored and the second they step out of office and feel comfortable because "nothing has happened yet" they will pay the ultimate price. The kicker is they do not get to look forward to being shot and quickly passing. They deserve to burn to death and so do their families and attacking the 2nd Amendment guarantees your demise.

Attached: 5250013569326.jpg (1899x1264, 303.34K)

Attached: thebritish.png (1206x886, 1.81M)

==MEDIA ADMITS POSSESSION OF ILLEGAL MATERIAL== archive.is/RemGI

See, some people mess up by buying guns instead of making their own knowing that the niggerfaggotkikes that they're conducting a 'trans'action with are turning them in for some extra shillings.

It shouldn't have to be this way. Title 18 Code 241 states clearly the conspiring against anyone's constitutional rights is a felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison. If anyone dies as a result, it is capital offense it becomes a capital offense. If we had a justice system in this country those politicians would be in prison.

That is how I feel about 99% of all this non-sense. The politicians and government officials feel this need to push people to the edge until there is a mass campaign to remove these politicians and government officials from existence.

All I am saying to the politicians and government officials who keep pushing these agenda pieces. STOP!!!! Stop before it is too late. Americans outside of the cucked target rich cities will take to weapons manufacturing like the world has never seen.

pic related

Attached: gun grabbers.JPG (758x826, 92.46K)

user, your name, age, sex, home address, profession, income, debts, loans, property, and so on, are alll leget gally classified as "public", thus, there is no need to "store" anything. In the attempt to inprison every american in eternal servitude they have made it impossible to hide.

Also, if you run for office, you get demographic information like the religious distribution, should you want to make donations to people's temples.

Exactly, these bastards don't expect dick to happen to them, but it will, and it'll be, as you said, when they're least expecting it. It's so tiring, being in a clownworld where this unnatural, blatenly illegal shit is allowed to take place.

and someone can post where they live and i can go take their life. this works both ways.

Dumbfucks. It's one thing to have family red flag somebody but police are niggers who are exempt from all firearms laws and deserve death by cia for allowing and protecting it. It would be a shame if anons flooded pds with complaints about every officer every day for the next year.

Just as the christchurch shooter wanted…

You goddamn know exactly what I mean. As quickly as shit gets memory holed the use of the term stored means a private record is kept offline by thousands of people and unable to be removed from government/media archives.

As soon as politicians who have invited the flood from the 3rd world and pushed for anti-2nd Amendment legislation begin to be turned into ashes many will quickly stop virtue signaling. That is when their information and the policies they supported are distributed to those who have not been paying attention. Can not trust the government or media to not delete everything from the public record.

Attached: 8977638745345.jpg (2000x1530, 710.62K)

So where's the fucking NRA

This was going on before that you dumb faggot

Brenton has rustled another one.

Oh brother of mine, don't you know?
NRA has been payed out for a while now, filled with hidden anti-gun kikes too.
A bunch of libs realized that the NRA had some sway with senators, and then also realized they could join and use their money to have sway with the NRA.
So a little push here, a string tugged there…
And the NRA helps slowly slide gun control one step at a time, "compromise" after (((compromise))) the NRA speaks for its VALUED supporters to the Govt and represents them, surely they must be honest! This is what gun owners want, legislation that strips their rights!
And here we are, though I'll say this one is a bigger step than many, and the biggest in a little while.

Seriously just be pacifists. Defending the guns of proud-to-be-trash “aryan” types is like defending the guns of inner city black. Yeah, the gun reminds people that they’re not disempowered and hated, but some people just can’t hear that message.

Live in peace. If all wasted resources due to violence stopped, tremendous potentials remain to be unleashed. That includes the resources spent maintaining peace - do you understand? The police raids wouldn’t happen either if all gun owners were lawful.

Krikey
That’ll be a lot of dead piggies though….little billy and Jane with no pig papa to come home to them
Dang. What a shame

Your typing style says you ain’t from around here boy

Yeah I know, I was being condescending, I know the NRA would never do shit to actually support gun rights

Lol, I’m one of the most prolific individual posters. I enjoy long moonlit walks and accidentally outing myself as an ipcycler.

dont register you guns and/or share the fact you have some with people that can’t be trusted. spics and niggers do it everyday and nobody takes their shit till after the fact

Isn't this a better alternative to outright gun bans though? sane gun owners won't be bothered

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

r

Attached: join akarin 18.png (320x377, 218.74K)

So why wouldn't you rig a disused house, call it in and make it happen. They're infringing, it's an Americans duty to fight a tyrannical impostor government isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
NZ SHOOTING GLOBAL ZIO PSYOP
KIKES DESPERATE FOR DISTRACTION
USING NIGGERBRAIN SHITSKINS TO SET OFF ANTI-CHRISTIAN VIOLENCE
USING TRAITORS TO PUSH MORE FIREARMS LAWS
this spamarino disavows the claim that inbred shitskin invaders being killed is bad

Where's the proof, yid?

Hm. Maybe I have a specific apology to make to the US government. “They do” indeed… Blight.

The above is as much apology as is practical to give, and in any case the problem might still be fascistic liars who claim that “having set the minimum wage, even were it an error, taking it down might create a problem larger still” as an excuse to conserve blunders and suppress progress.

There are techniques that aren’t practically effective - certainly not as implemented by China and Cuba.

This is already happening, and has been happening for probably decades. I have a good friend who lives in a small town in my home state. Pretty much everyone in his neighborhood has weapons like nobody's business, and they ALREADY defend his home with deadly force if necessary (he was gone for 2 months and his neighbors would literally point guns at anyone who came to his door and then call him about it). There are also people in rural areas with lots of extra cash, who use it to buy the maximum number of fully automatic firearms they can legally get each year.

the proof is in your increased jewish hasbara presence here pretending that killing isreal's enemies is the best way to fight back against jewish power

So where's the proof, yid?

No, calling someone else a kike is NOT proof.

Also
These muslim niggers are literal ISIS, ISIS are Israel's enemies eh?

If true, which I doubt, that would be breaching (for instance) the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights - one of the extremely small amount of human rights treaties that is actually binding to the US (they avoid these like the plague).
Particularly, it would be against article 14 (right to justice and fair trial, presumption of innocence etc.) and as such, the law would have to be derogated by the constitutional court (supreme court).
If the law that OP actually exists in that form, the USA is breaching international law.

Attached: 2a (6).jpg (1280x1280, 293.47K)

Ideally, everyone who votes for, and/or implements these clearly unlawful arms infringements should be brought up on conspiracy against rights charges.

People who swear an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution should not be working to subvert it.

This dumbfuck still thinks he can "charge" the government.

EASY SOLUTION - PUN INTENEDED

chromate and dichromate salts are insanly deadly to living thing AND they are extremely soluble in DMSO. Something like 15m illigrams is considered already dead…. after being eaten alive. DMSO is very easy to find and sold all over the place. Its full name is dimethylsulfoxide and anywhere that sells shit for live stock or horses has it cheap. Anything dissolved in it will be immediatly carried directly through the skin into the body, Making things that are poisonous to eat now poisonous to touch.
To make your own chromium (VI) dissolve stanless in any strong mineral acid such as HCl based toilet bowl cleaner. Then add a moderatly strong base to the solution. sodium carbonate made by heating baking soda with a torch until it stops dry boiling off CO2 is ideal. when the PH get high enough darker green chromium (III) hydroxide will fall out of solution. filter and xidse this with standard bleach or crappy 3% peroxide using both for best results. It will make a bright canary yellow salt. that yellow is called chromate yellow and the salt will kill anything that eats it in uder a years time. Its the shit they made that movie about the chick who did the class action suit against PG&E. Dissolve chromate salt in dmso and find creative way to spay the breech team with bone cancer potion. Literally one drop anywhere on them is plenty.

They will get your guns…. but only in exchange for the lives. Best part is that they wont even know they are dead yet.

This dumbfuck doesn't know what judicial review is

This dumbfuck still thinks the "judges" care about the laws.

Fuck off, armchair defeatist kike. You're not fooling anyone.

Funny, I'm the defeatist for not trusting the judges hired by kikes.