A Pussy with a Gun in his Hand

Idk.. I took a lot of drugs earlier today and blacked out for a bit as I sat down to write a Reddit post and the little adderall soldiers marched in neat little lines as the Cannibis Clouds Gave air support and what I produced is a strange piece of literature.. and I wanted to put it out into the world, And Reddit keeps taking it down, who knows why

Anyway yea I felt like I was channeling the Great Hunter S Thompson to the fullest, and I think we also shot some rounds from revolvers at his place in Colorado.

Anyways, enjoy..

Oh really, you can hold a gun and shoot people who are unarmed? That’s so easy a well-trained monkey could do it. Let’s face it - you’re a giant pussy. Ask people who have been in combat and they’ll tell you what it really means to use a gun.. although I’m sure you’d rather stand posing in front of your mirror with a gun that “makes you feel like a big man”, like your dumbfuck useless life is suddenly worth something. Ok big man, what you gonna do? Strap on some body armor and bumrush a military base? Perhaps try a mass shooting at a police station? Maybe an NRA open carry picnic? Nah.. I highly doubt it. You’re gonna go somewhere with unarmed civilians and zero armed resistance.. and why? Because that’s how a pussy operates.

And don’t forget, you gun-holding-pussy, bring your suicide handgun with you and practice sucking on that barrell. You’ll want to make sure you suck down on it and pull the trigger as soon as you’re up against anyone else with a gun . Oh no, you don’t wanna shoot it out with real warriors that came to shoot at you? I’m sorry but yet again I smell a massive gushy pussy

IMO, If enough of these gun-carrying pussies come crawling out their mamas basements to throw their pussy parties, responsible gun owners who take self defense seriously and hit the range on the regular to perfect their aim should get more and more pissed off, as I am. because these pussies with guns are trying to ruin guns for the rest of us.

These gun-pussy acts should not be publicized, and the names of the pussies should be changed in the (limited) news coverage after any gun-pussy throws a fit. The names should be broadcast simply as New Zealand pussy #1, Norwegian pussy #1, American pussy #1000568.. I joke! I am a proud American with a love for our Constitution and the 2nd Amendment, but we as a country need to take measures because we’ve become a breeding ground for pussies with guns.

A day may come when half of our country’s population is carrying guns on their person all the time, and then the pussies would have a total hissy fit and cry to the blow up doll in their mamas basement. Because they know they’d shit their pants if they showed up at what they thought was a “soft target” and instead had dozens of guns drawn on them. Yes, shit their pants, stuff the barrel of their suicide gun in their mouth and pull the trigger with their pussy fingers, if there was even time to do that before real shooters blew their fucking heads off.

So go ahead, you next-pussy-with-a-gun-in-his-hand, show us you have some balls. Why don’t you come into my city of Philadelphia, take a ride deep into North Philly and show me what you got.. now now, this isn’t a call for - or attempt to incite - violence because, guess what, mass shootings don’t ever happen in the hood. I wonder why.. Is it because the amount of civilian gun ownership in violent urban areas would make you pussies shake till your tampons fall out?

The title for this thread is 100% correct. There’s Nothing I hate more than a pussy with a gun in his hand.

Long live the 2nd Amendment for all the real shooters here in the USA. Post some badass pics of your guns and go hit the range, I personally will not change anything in my life because some pussy queeefed 10,000 miles away. Because I’ve seen that same thing happen when my ex-girlfriend got her legs raised a certain way while fucking, and while funny and awkward, a pussy queef ain’t worth the time of day, and surely isn’t something to talk about on the news for days and days.. even the loudest queef should get 5 minutes of news coverage, tops. Ok fine, I know a girl in Brooklyn and with the right amount of lube and the right position she could probably get 10-15 mins local news coverage.. but there’s no way she would make it into a national news network. So, seriously, you media masterminds, please stop broadcasting news about pussy queefs.. and if you read my last sentence and thought “wow that phrase seems like one of those too-obvious-to-even-say-things.. I agree, it’s pretty pathetic that the media doesn’t just understand this already.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Come and get me, next copycat pussy-queef-mastermind.. good luck.. because I’ll shoot back, pussy.

Attached: E9EF684F-4E5D-461A-B033-6B1D6FDEF2D9.jpeg (1200x1800, 604.07K)

Go back to your range, Boomer. You wouldn't survive a firefight if you were aware of it ten minutes before it starts.

Your ISIS mosque got what it deserved. Our own western governments already killed many of them and most were unarmed.

Haven’t figured out how this site works yet but tell that guy who called me Bomber the only range I got is a Range Rover

I go out and shoot shit in the mountains of Colorado, shooting indoors actually ain’t my thing

Fuxxx with me. Who out there tuckin that heat? Y’all keeping your steel close? Anyone buying up machine guns yet?

I’m ISIS, you dumb fuck?
Is that what you said?

Cracker red neck dumbass lemme tell ya I look rather white do much so I could be fuckin
Your sister and with your daddys blessing bc he would love my gun collection

Bump stock ban about to go into effect, hows that affecting you guys?

Anybody stocking up?

Felony to possess bump stock st the end of this month, and they will no longer be sold, so would laws of supply in demand make that $100 bump stock of today into a $1000 one in a few years?

I like you.

But you gotta realize that Muslims massacre endless numbers of Christians, Europeans, Americans and even other Muslims and nothing is done about it.

Fuck off cianigger. Every single Moslem on earth is a terrorist. There's no such thing as innocent Moslems.

Kill yourself. BTW if I came at you with fists you'd wish you had a gun. A good muay thai/BJJ fighter can kill you real quick kid.

Hahahaha 50 dead muslims and nothing you can do about it faggot. I predict more will happen soon too and it will be just as beautiful.

Too fucking gay for my eyes, sorry.

Listen if there’s a race war coming everyone’s gonna need guns. Right?

Good time to be a seller of guns in the US I think

Hah I’d love selling guns for a living

K actually no more of that talk here, Officer McCoy of the NSA is already studying our posting patterns

Just hit me back and lmk what guns you’d really like to have but can’t get easily. I need to gauge the supply and demand

Would you feel bad about exterminating a nest of cockroaches because they're unarmed? Kill yourself, you drug-addled faggot.

Attached: ebd90489b3bd03e6d9c900e6ed3f9fbfbef0bfd142dc3f47f897e7eb8591ad86.jpg (500x327, 46.8K)

Listen to be honest I don’t give a fuck who’s killing who

I’m starting to see that the smartest move is to be a seller / mover / importer of guns here in the US

And a druggie is a pussy with a joint in his hand. Tapping out of reality is worse because it means you've already given up and have no principles that you'd even fight for

/thread

kys.

Meh you might be right and you might be wrong

I don’t get too into religion, not my thing at all, it’s a way for dumb fucks with low IQs to make themselves feel better

Just like the drugs you consume.

stfu nigger

Fuck your Tae Keon Do I tote a four-four

Lil Tae Bo Ho kick working on that roundhouse kick and ill keep improving my aim with my firearms and we’ll see who lives longer

You're in the wrong place, gramps.

Attached: 1552885390209.jpg (750x745, 74.3K)