The nazi view?

I am not nazi. I am not a right. I am not really a full on left, but I suppose people would identify me as so. I live by Zen Buddhist values.

After this entire Christchurch shit, and doing a bit of lurking on Zig Forums I can't help but to almost see what they're saying… makes sense? It is extremely hard for me to say that, because the death of anyone based on realized beliefs that are not your own is a joke. Kill them because we don't like them and have done 'x' to your/your people blah blah bullshit that makes the selling point. I guess the feeling of 'making sense' comes from their confidence in securing a perfect society, and I feel as if that's why extremism and nationalist beliefs sell so well, and that I may have became a victim of it. Thankfully I'm not as much of a sheep as people who live in constant fear/paranoia that they need to kill x amount of people to solve their problems that are almost all imaginary, or placeholders for answers they themselves do not have. Think about this shit is all I'm saying. If you are in a similar boat to me and have seen the idealism as being even remotely attractive or sound, it's good to expand upon it. Life will have suffering regardless what happens, killing and crucifying will not cease this.

Attached: bnazi.jpg (1203x1447, 235.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGnQa16uAoA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheistic_existentialism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_wei
sacred-texts.com/hin/kyog/index.htm
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1907-01bhagavadgita.pdf
robertadamsinfinityinstitute.org/True.Perfection.pdf
wearesentience.com/robert-adams.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least you seem to be asking questions, this is good for most things.

Your a faggot. Stop posting here and please go back to getting fucked by your boyfriend. Catch AIDs and die slowly bitch. I mean it.

Thanks, that is all I'm trying to do here. Not trying to attack just trying to understand the motive of thought.

Your answer was so coherent, thanks for the clarity!

Ok I'm sorry I don't want you to die slowly from AIDs. I hope an angry pack of Muslim niggers gangrape you until you're crippled then you die slowly from AIDs.

But you'd like that wouldn't you faggot?

Regardless whether you enjoy it or not, the important thing is that a piece of shit like you is suffering for being a weak piece of shit. And that's all that matters.

Zig Forums has been pretty shit the last few years, but the extreme theatrics and larping bullshit you're witnessing on here after the shooting is in no way a representation of "normal" Zig Forums. We're basically being raided right now.

kill yourself, faggot

The point isn't to create a perfect society, it is to create a virtuous society which is in line with natural order.

that's super unfortunate but completely makes sense. I hope I can see the board in a clearer lens soon.

You will be.
Oh, a cuckold, then. Take a lesson from one of your masters.
We think about your shit all the time. We reject judaism in favor of whites staying alive.
We will kill so that we will live. If you will not kill, you will not live. Get used to it.

next time don't give away the troll in the first line, idiot

why aren't you killing people right this moment if you need to be, or believe you need to? What is the point of wanting that but not living by it? Seems like you're just adjusting it to your own set of ideals.

not a troll, I truly am. My temple is in my town. If I was a troll I would prob be a little less original by leaving it as Buddhist.

Like every other one of you, you come here supposing that you know things or have perspective we don't. That is the inversion of the truth. You'll eventually have this illusion dispelled for you.

That is obviously not a true teacher of zen buddhism. Zen does not rely on a larger figure (aka God) because 'he' is a realized being. Also written during WW2 times so may have some societal effect there.

You know what I have to think about, OP? What happens to our countries if low IQ (genetically) and low productivity races become the majority? What do we leave for our children? The utopia our forefathers left for us, or decaying third world countries?

You know Idiocracy is a fictional movie, right?

we are part of one, infinity, god, whatever you want to call it.. fallen back to beginning in the cycle, into low life material density. (((they))) keep us bound to matter through various ways, because (((they)) worship matter and hate higher. Earth is in long cycle with stars of Sirius and as we get closer those through ages, we should evolve into higher, spiritual beings. This is why (((they)) need to bind us more extreme ways as time goes by, so we wouldn't not be liberated. So we would not remember.

Attached: diversity,liberty.png (2920x2168, 2.74M)

Just call (((them))) kikes you faggot

Religions pro (I am intimately versed in New Thought, Hermetics, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Voodoo, Satanism and pretty much everything else out there) reporting in.

ProTip: If you can not be at peace upon the battlefield with bullets raining down all around you, you have not yet found that transcendent peace. If you can not be at peace in the storm, and when confronting the most harsh realities, you still have not found that transcendent peace. If you are not at peace meditating upon a decaying corpse, it is still not with you.

There is a peace so enduring, so powerful, that death is known for what it really is and there is a complete cessation of fear and ignorance in the soul of man.

I will tell you the truth that it may be planted as a seed in your mind to flower at a later time. You may reject it now, or simply observe it but not understand it, but one day you will…

The enemy is ignorance. Death is not what it appears to be. There are men around you right now walking about who are dead and there are men fallen in battle who are alive. You can not kill the dead nor can you give life to them. Only god can. This is a truth spoken of in the Bible, spoken of by the Buddha, spoken of in ancient Egypt, spoken of in Islam, spoken of by sages in all times and all places.

So do not think you can kill your fellow man. You can not. Your error is only in thinking you can. In actual fact, all men have their appointed time, and he who dies at your hands dies because god willed it. Those whom he wishes to save are led away from danger, given visions beforehand, kept safe. God does not let anyone die before his time nor live past it.

Any thread asking questions, and assuming they do not know the absolute truth at all times, works for me. All we can do is come to reasonable speculation even on the most basic of ideas.

Kikes are just part of (((them)))

Attached: sabbateans.jpg (600x350, 57.93K)

demographics in western countries are shifting to low-IQ shitskins you dumb nigger

WRONG. The last few years (start with Trump running for elections) of mods artificially altering the discourse by suppressing and banning dissenters is not normal Zig Forums. What you see now is normal Zig Forums

what do you think is going to happen to western infrastructure when the shitskins take control? look at zimbabwe, congo, and detroit

Attached: zimbniggers.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

I'm not dedicated to killing people, I'm dedicated to creating a society which is more in line with my values. There are lots of ways to be useful.

I try to live by my values, but no one is perfect.

There are very, bery few nazis. That’s why these attacks are so rare. There’s nothing else this board can presently use against conservatives. To understand this board, you must understand that broken leftists believe there is no way forward but to predate upon broken rightists - the nazi lie arises where the circle meets, and broken honest people become indistinguishable from broken liars.

Your idealism will all you have left when your corpse is rotting in a ditch as a fly & maggot fuck house.

the fuck? Buddha never spoke a thing about god. He spoke on the experience in the moment. This discredits for me all your 'knowledge' about buddhism

I'm white and that's all you care about, so i'll be fine.

If you think that's all we care about you obviously haven't lurked the required 2 years. Traitors were always more dangerous than the jews.

If we win, maybe.

Alright bud, when your race war ignite and you want me in that ditch, go back to this thread and find me. If you can't I'm just the same to any other dumb crackers in this thread.

Not him but…

1. Wars are fought by about 1% of a population with the rest playing supporting roles.
2. There are many ways to help the war effort besides being the man on the frontline.
3. Supporting the killing (done by the actual soldiers) vs being one of the soldiers are two different things. We can call for or approve of the killing of our enemies while being engaged in other matters (like breeding more soldiers, or creating propaganda to support the war effort, or getting funds, etc.).
4. The greatest respect and glory is and must be reserved for those who actually fight and risk death in the conflict. Sometimes, for whatever reason, we can't be personally involved in the fighting even though we would wish to be. Other times, it's because we're cowards, and in that case every coward must pray to god for courage that he at least attains the mindset where he knows he is willing to fight and is not afraid.
5. Some of us are going to kill the enemy. Either today, tomorrow, or when we are ready. Some of are fully prepared and have already reached the maximum potential to do damage to the enemy and will attack now. Others are not so prepared and still have to train, get armed, and get everything in order so their attack is a success and their life is not wasted.

Me personally: I'm recovering from injuries and I had my weapons taken from me a few months ago after being raided so I am no position to do anything anytime soon (at least not for a couple of months unfortunately). I however follow two golden rules:

1. NEVER discourage any actions that benefit us, however small or great.
2. Only criticize those who criticize action, great or small.

That isn't to say I can't see what an user has planned and suggest improvements to his plan or suggest he can do better but at the same time if whatever it he is doing is the best he can do, I will not stop or discourage him. We must always do our best, in whatever capacity we can act on behalf of our race.

Why did they take your weapons?

You'd be such a soyfed manlet that you'd stand out.

I'm as 'Aryan' as they come, so we will see.

All literature the world over degraded significantly after World War II. All the best books were written before the second world war. You should regard writers from during that war and before it with higher esteem than any crap that has come after it. Everything was subverted after World War II. Truly if you follow modern crap you are not aligned with the teachings of men from before your time.

You're literally all the same faggots, it's just a different day.

so you're saying that your pure faggot religion is capable of being tainted, even by the highest priests or masters? should make u think but you appear to be a brainlet

My priest is not him. I follow my priest. That is all there is to it.

Actually they did not. What happened is they took me away in handcuffs and held me in a ward for two weeks. While that happened certain someones that I shall not be specific about took all my weapons and disposed of them as well as wiped all of electronics except for some hidden USB sticks they didn't know about and a few of my accounts on the internet they knew the pass for all because of fear. I was really upset when I was released and found out they did this to me and smashed a door to pieces in rage (with just palm strikes) by accident. I also then had no internet all for months because they were afraid what I'd do if I got internet access again.

Anyways now I go to rebuild my weapons stockpile. As for all the stuff on my computer that was lost… a fuckload was lost, but absolutely nothing of my political oriented stuff, all of that I have up on multiple cloud accounts and my usb sticks. So they only succeeded in destroying my mundane and non-controversial data.

You're misinterpreting me. I'm saying not that he "spoke of God" but that he spoke of the unreality of death. I'm saying all those religions (in their various ways) spoke of the unreality of death. I know everything about the different sects of Buddhism (and there are a few theistic sects of Buddhism btw although they aren't big they are rather fringe).

You're being an idiot to think that the various ways I just spoke to you now about the unreality of death is exactly the same way all the different religions do. Each religion speaks of death as an unreality in its own way, obviously Buddhism does so without reference to god.

BTW why can't you even quote me right?

I said "a truth spoken of by the Buddha"

and you say "spoken by the Buddha" which changes the meaning of what I'm saying.

A truth spoken of by the Buddha means the gist of what I'm telling you (aka the unreality of death) is what Buddha talked about.

Whereas "spoken by the Buddha" would mean the literal words of Buddha, and since I have not quoted the Buddha, but rather told you about the unreality of death in my own words… well you're an idiot.

spoken OF by the Buddha vs spoken by the Buddha very different meaning.

If it comes to that, you'll stand out. You'll be standing right alongside every other able-bodied White man who refuses to fight for his people, right on the edge of that ditch.

retard

Suffering is a response to adversity. Or misjudging what is adverse to you. It is your mind making you feel discomfort, so that you will try to avoid or overcome the adversity. The alternative would be to lie back and let what is detrimental to you slowly destroy you.
Focusing on what the adverse conditions are, and how to overcome them, is what one should do. Not focusing on the suffering, which is purely an emotional response, existing to reward, punish, or drive one's actions.

There is no hope for you.

OP, don't overrate yourself.

When the circumstances of a Jew-controlled world around you get pathetic, your proactive action rather than your peaceful code would ensure your peoples survival.

(((media))) would never spare even buddhists, if it doesn't fit their (((narrative))). So either you get eaten or you survive.

Attached: images (72)

Give it time, and stop thinking that what you have to say is relevant at all to the conversation. If you are having this many doubts after a mere two days on this Zig Forums that has half of its catalog full of pointless crap, then I can guarantee that within a few months you will understand the gravity of the situation and see the idiocy, error and absolute lack of foundation in ANY religious doctrine that 'absolute individualism' has.

There's not really much point in saying anything else here. You need time to process what you've seen, to explore our ideas, to verify for yourself whether we've sold you is a load of convincing shit, or whether we are the last who dare to whisper the truth in a world of worthless noise and lies.

I'm not saying that you will ever become a mass murderer, but you will understand why the constant and unrelenting failure of the last few decades to protect our people through diplomatic and political means, will lead to many turning to more practical and direct methods. Whether you agree with them from an ideological standpoint or not, it will be impossible for you not to understand. My advice to you is to hash these things out with your friends, help them to begin the journey to sanity whilst you are still near your start; for many here it becomes near impossible to have the patience necessary to deal with the unrelenting BS that you will hear forevermore, and that makes us 'older' types far less capable of helping the indoctrinated open your eyes. Use your 'innocence' in their eyes to help get through to them whilst you still have patience for them. The only people many of us here can be bothered with are those like yourself who actually give a damn about logic, reason and facts; and who are actually motivated to explore and question on their own, whilst having the balls to change their minds no matter how uncomfortable it makes life after seeing the truth.

Buddhists and monks no less right now are picking up rifles and killing Muslims because they learned from history of what happened to the Buddhists in India during the Muslim conquests of India and their uncivilised behaviour now. Why even pick up foreign things when you have absolutely no understanding of them or the current state of the world?

additionally, zen buddhism is very compatible with war. loop at japs in wwii. op is a dumbshit faggot who is being brainwashed by his nu-age faggot zen buddhist priest

fucking "i'm zen buddhist." talk about the most basic-bitch white yuppie bullshit i've ever heard

someone has been watching too much CNN and jew propaganda. if this video 'makes sense' to you, you are most definitely NOT a nazi

youtu.be/SGnQa16uAoA

He already fucked up just by making an authority out of man heh.

God is the highest authority. If you want to deny God because you believe in an atheistic variety of Buddhism then "the higher self", "the self", "the universe", "the most high", "the buddha", "the sage", "absolute mind" but NEVER man. Man is not the measure of truth, the only philosophy where that is actually believed, is the atheistic existentialists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheistic_existentialism

Note that it is a philosophy that has its beginning in 1943.

Whereas truth is ancient and has always been known, these lies are a new thing. Atheistic existentialism is a cancer that began during World War II and has become a popular mode of thought today that has tainted everything. Now faggots like OP view various ancient philosophies through an existentialist lens without even knowing it.

This post is objectively terrible.

Expand on this. Writing is meant to communicate ideas to other people not bounce ideas around in your own head.

That's not the selling point. Lurk two years. This is barely readable and it starts getting worse.

I have no belief in a perfect society and one of the main drivers of trying to stop our current government and system is that they are trying to use social engineering to manipulate their own vision of a perfect society. The 20th century has been the catastrophic failure of one utopia after another, we're in the 21st we either stop these idealists or everything will go up in flames.

This isn't even a coherent sentence, and what little content does exist is banal slogans. I think you're the victim of an ideology, but it certainly isn't ours.

Nor will being a pacifist doormat for everyone to tread over.

Attached: deathofacivilization.jpeg (600x384, 76.44K)

Perhaps you need to spend a few weeks getting chased by faggots to see what it's like. Fuck, let's make it a few months while we are at it.

The leftist factions of the Masons.

They did the same shit to me.

This I should have also addressed.

OP you will not overcome your suffering by avoiding killing and crucifying. You will not kill out suffering in the world by trying to persuade others to avoid these things either. Suffering is in the mind and the end of suffering is to be discovered there only.

Renunciation and non-action do not mean what you probably think it means OP.

Here is an example of renunciation: "God deny me all comfort in lies, deny me whatever would lead me away from you, reveal yourself to me".

In effect you will bear all suffering that your karma has brought upon you and will hold fast to god. You will see and admit your own weakness and yet still cling to the truth and to the promise. You will be filled then with new life. I am the way, the truth, and the life… Sorry I keep switching around my terms and references as I use terms from all the different religions but I'm always talking about the same one truth so bear with me.

Non-action is Wu wei 无为. It is effortless action, non-resistance.

Also seriously, read the Bhagavad Gita. Arjuna has a message for you and it is specifically given in the context of war. Please note that Buddhism and Hinduism are extremely close religions that share much in common, though they differ on a few very key points.

Also read Swami Vivekanda especially his book Karma Yoga. You may find it as an audiobook on youtube or you may find it on sacred-texts.com

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_wei
sacred-texts.com/hin/kyog/index.htm
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1907-01bhagavadgita.pdf

Trust me war is part of god's plan and one of the best ways he can awaken you to truth. You are being a huge faggot by thinking in the distorted way you do about it. You have a ways to go before you attain true enlightenment. OP do you even have siddhis? I'm guessing probably not. There is much for you to realize and to attain still.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Trust me. OP doesn't have even a hint of what peace really is. His knowledge is carnal knowledge, his understanding is material, he is on a very much lower plane of consciousness. His ability to comprehend peace in the higher sense is nowhere near awakened in him. The higher teachings are all lost upon him.

Yep. Worse yet Gautama Buddha said not to believe anything he says unless it agrees with one's own reason. In effect, plainly stated, he put reason (the logos) as the highest authority.

Being that Buddhism in all its various forms is founded upon the teachings of the Buddha and he is the very highest authority in Buddhism which all varieties of Buddhism must trace itself back to OP is a major fuck up to hold his teacher as an ultimate authority when even the OG Buddha himself tells his followers not to hold him as the authority but rather reason.

t. religions pro

I am not a poopy. I am not a peeper. I am not really full on diapers. I live by baby values. Goo goo gahgah tl;dr my girlfriend broke up with me a week ago

OP comes from /b/ … I've read the works he believes in. If I'm not mistaken he's from California or at least his teacher is. I don't seem to have the PDF he gave me open in any of my tabs right now but I can describe it. It had these pictures of like… beaches or sky or whatever in it, and there's some quotes where Jesus is quoted and the Gita is quoted, and the first letter of the first paragraph of a page in that PDF is bigger and golden.

He's also rabidly opposed to the notion of a soul or of a god and fond of calling everything "imaginary" but not in the philosophic sense, rather the fedora sense of the word.

He also says stuff like "there is life and nobody owns it" or something like that I forget his exact words. He is very difficult to reason with and very dismissive of other modes of thought other than his own. Likes to say also that he is never mad but cusses me out on /b/ sometimes.

Ah found the old links from OP:

Robert Adams

robertadamsinfinityinstitute.org/True.Perfection.pdf

more:

wearesentience.com/robert-adams.html

This is the shit OP believes in.

t. he who knows all "anons"

Aka Robert Adams. That's who OP believes in. That's his teacher.

He's probably majorly spooked right now that I can identify him and know him so well despite his "anonymity".

shocking

basic-bitch white-yuppie bullshit confirmed.

Lumping extremism and nationalism together is silly. Nationalism is like loving your family. I guess you could EXTREME love your family.

Most people don't know the difference between nationalism and patriotism. A nation is the people. Its basically a bigger clan.

Keeping muslims out of your country should be no harder to sell than keeping homeless people out of your house. When they rape and kill anyone from the anglosphere it should be as if they raped and killed a member of your own extended family. This is how people have thought for 99% of human history.

The only reason people don't see these things this way is because we've been subverted by jews.

Attached: 91c0fbe24e1888b570725a1893b235a15c2fbe7efcfe09920e3f7f41eef98481.jpg (2048x1368, 347.2K)

you want something

wanting is suffering

let it go

It's amazing how nearly every day, this forum posts stories of how whites are being destroyed by jewish financial shenanigans, pharmaceutical companies, muslim invaders, nigger crime rates and the answer is always "muh darwinism" That college girl shouldn't have taken a taxi after a party. Her getting chopped up is her own fault. Rapes, murders, suicides on an unprecedented scale are dismissed. But 50 muslims die and governments around the world start posting wall of text faggotry 24/7 here. It was less dramatic than a Saturday morning in Chicago. Fuck off already.

are you not entertained?

most (not all of them) are missing something their life
love, money, success, etc.

thats why those racist views are selling so well

sure, we are not allowed get overrun by muslims but hate & terror was never a good solution

No. None of this is fun.
I'm so done with this kiked clownworld.
They've taken everything from my family.

Say when, boys.

What's "missing" was TAKEN!
Hate and terror, not so much, but this planet will never outgrow violence.
Face reality.
We are always at war, and right now, sneaky weasels, and lying rats are beating us into extinction.
THAT'S why "racist" views sell so well, moron.
Welcome to planet Earth.

Imagine not even being a racist
Also if you think the problems the West is facing are "imaginary" then you haven't actually been lurking very long, faggot

You have to understand that some white people (the ones that know what's going on) are absolutely livid about the destruction of their nation and people, and venting (saying a lot of things you don't really mean) is completely normal.

Baring shills and idiots, people here are not violent maniacs and no sane person wants to butcher other people for kicks. They just want them out of their country - by peaceful means if possible.
And if not, then fuck it - you said it yourself, life will have suffering no matter what. So instead of enduring suffering by someones hands, why not make them suffer?

didn't Evola write some shit about zen buddhism ?

Well Brenton says yesterday was the best time, today is the second best time.

So you know what to do. Do it now. Strike while the anvil is still hot.

"oh look at my knees shake I'm such a massive soyboy cuck I can never hate or terrorize"

Shut up faggot

Okay, you’re done. The citation for the quote is right there. Guess you can’t handle truth.

National Socialism
in
Three Principles

National Socialism is an all encompassing personal & National worldview. It arises from three simple principles that are interdependent.
Natural Law:
The guide

Logos, how things work: Reality-Truth-Morality. The structure & fundamental principles of existence. The basis of all Truth from which all morality must derive.
Natural Laws include but are not limited to:
The Survival of the fittest & adaptation. Violence, War & struggle. Nation & bloodline. Loyalty, love & family. Strength & power. Hierarchy, merit & Elitism. Labour and inheritance. The will to live and inevitable Death.
Natural Laws are mandatory, we may try to mitigate or avoid them, we may even think to succeeded for a time but always & inevitably Logos destroys anti-Logos.
Reality & its rules always win.

Nation:
The Cause

Our people: Our great ancestral extended family, bound together by our blood, by the culture that arose from it & our shared history. Over the generations our Nation functions like a super organism, struggling, growing, sickening & weakening, strengthening & recovering or dying.
Like a great river, our Nation flows generation upon generation from the past we inherit from our parents & grand parents, through us, the living embodiment of our Nation in the present & from us through our children into the future we bequeath to them.

Action:
The Goal

Correct action: To consciously & deliberately act in accordance with Natural Law in the name of our selves & our people not simply because it is mandatory but because it is morally good. To internalise Natural Law as an act of personal & National will & make its meritocratic, hierarchical, elitism our own. This results in personal development through individual agency & will, mutual social improvement through community reciprocity & biological evolution through healthy eugenics.
Ctd.

Attached: swastika_3_by_julia_koterias-daoww5l.jpg (3200x2400, 2.09M)

To be a National Socialist I must act in accordance with Natural Law in the name of my people by improving myself, my children, my community & through these things my Nation.

To be National Socialist the State must place the survival & elevation of the Nation it serves & represents as its highest aim both materially, culturally & spiritually in accordance with Natural Law. The National Socialist State is not an end in itself but simply a means to the further development of our Nation by curbing our excesses where necessary, encourage the best in us and helping us to realise our full potential through education and the cultivation of a sane, healthy society grounded in reality and its rules. A properly functioning National Socialist state enables our Nation to express itself & grow in a natural and healthy manner.

Unlike Democracy National Socialism doesn’t play to the lowest in men but aspires to the highest and best, through rigorous and honest hierarchical meritocratic elitism combined with absolute accountability for those who wield power on behalf of our Nation.

Unlike Liberalism National Socialism understands that degeneracy - that which opposes Natural Law and makes us weaker - is morally wrong and a Nation that tolerates degeneracy will fall.

Unlike capitalism National Socialism refuses to place our people & their labour at the whims of capital manipulators in return for cheap consumerism.

Unlike Marxism & its derivatives National Socialism has a firm grasp of reality and embraces it as truth & morality instead of impotently denying it.

Unlike so many stunted & tragic life denying world views National Socialism embraces nature & life with all its struggles enthusiastically as a direct manifestation of the very principles we live by. For those with the strength to embrace Natural law the natural world is not a thing to be feared or despised but instead a touchstone of truth & purity.

As you can see National Socialism combines idealism with a vigorous and healthy grasp of reality. It is neither the precious intellectualism and unrealistic abstract ideas of academics and political theorists. Neither does it arise from the petty, selfish materialism of those who only know the cost of things but never the value.

I used to be a Buddhist btw.

Attached: swastika_2_by_julia_koterias-danxake.jpg (1920x1200, 613.46K)

Attached: fe60855623fe2739768dac92d4ba50d2251f5ffd0604604202cb7cee1643d653.jpg (924x654, 97.22K)

This is politically incorrect not some faggot "coming out" board.
>(((zen buddhist))) values
go fuck yourself and never come here again

Bump because OP is a wise sage.

LIBERALS RUN THIS BOARD

no one can can argue this

So you're a loser. Gotcha. Pic related.

You don't have to be afraid anymore. We can fix it.

Attached: Nazi Epithet.png (1472x9336 645.66 KB, 3.48M)

Way to verify that it's been shit for years.

You know Idiocracy was based upon valid theory ala population genetics, right?
Course ya do, you're a smart guy. ;)

Attached: mfw globalism.JPG (1085x1497, 132.78K)

Nah bro, this is nu/pol/ as fuck and your Tor-nigger redtext makes that clear as can be. ;D