Ok folks, heres the plan

Ok folks, heres the plan

"I completely and totally disavow the alt right and racism in all its forms"

Is the new secret nazi code.

Post your best sob story on socmed accounts followed by that statement. We go for a while then get the idiots in msm some screenshots of us keking and drive them wild.

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 3.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206804417#p206805466
the-4threich.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this has potential

try on 4chan

Op here feel free to spread far and wide at your discretion.

Instructions unclear.

White power?

Make it "thumbs up" instead

Attached: trump-thumbs-up-62e86f3216baf.jpeg (634x482 383.52 KB, 110.53K)

Lurk for 8 years before posting
Go back to israel.

So basically, on your socialedia accounts. Make up a sob story about anything. Preferably how the evil alt right scarred you for life, then post the quoted message. We do this for a week or two to get some traction going, then we take screenahots of us keking about t an send to msm. End result ia that even disavlwing racism and the alt right becomes secret alt right code for white power.

I like it.

Forechong link

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206804417#p206805466

What fuck drugs are you on and wheres the onion link to order some? We will literally steal their favorite thing to say and make it ours. What sweeter victory is there but to make the thing your enemy loves your own personal bitch?

Nicr hitler dubs.

WHITE POWER IS CANCER

good enough bros?

" I feel ashamed to be white"

Someone had to SEE my posts to remove them. They had to create tracks on the internet of what was removed. Who matters more as an influence target than someone like that? Perhaps the people who diff the tracks?

14 words?

words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words

I ditched the left in part because of terrorism like this. The constant disavowals of something they wouldn’t apologize for creating - ych. All must obey the fear of the other! No thanks.

Nobody here is alt-kike.

and still, why do you use a platform that bans you when you don't talk every now and then about minecraft?

Ok, so, like, if one were to make a kabab removal video, then say those words, is that within th purview of instruction?

No this is fucking stupid, you are fucking stupid, OP, you suck cock more than most OP around here, this is literally just a thread by some complete retard (you) trying to get a bunch of dumber anons to astroturf anti-racism anti aut-right shit to help further the echochamber, this is retarded, counterproductive and most of all 4cuck tier.

Attached: 1469523425367.png (358x408, 228.04K)

the fuck does this achieve?
gas yourself OP

Kind of low effort but, if you got the time.
I would suggest going on random comment sections of trending political (((news articles))) and pasta there.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ota8s9D6Cu1rv3s52_540.jpg (540x470, 68.51K)

I approve of this idea as a middle finger to the "racist dogwhistle" bullshit. have them chasing their own tail.

words words words words words
words words words words words
words words words words

the bigger the echochamber in which (((they))) fellate each other's e-cock, the more comfy we are
the most we get them triggered on seemingly innocuous sentences that may be slogans invented by evil gnatzee genocidal geniuses, the most panicky they will be about what they have written themselves in case some of their own e-commissars come check on their orthodoxy

we make their own discourse dangerous for themselves, commie psyops style
we will send them on wild goose chases among their own ranks, to burn the witches that float like ducks, including the tranny geese

Attached: Shill Meter.jpg (191x255, 12.71K)

kek, not bad, can't wait for the NBC expose' on the evil language of Nazis and can't wait to see all the blue check marks screeching about how they didn't mean it like that. Pretty good idea.

"Kill all white men" has a lot of potential when combined with this.

Would twitter take down a bunch of posts that disavow racism but also say kill all white men? What if the people posting it were from evil h8ch?

Why do we care about secretly virtue signalling our Nazi sentiments?

So we're changing the code from GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW?

Let's drive them to even greater levels of insanity. Yellow tree air fresheners are now the new symbol of islamaphobic white nationalism. You know what to do.

Attached: 41ynluIst-L.jpg (500x500, 17.77K)

next US shooter: i did this specifically for president trump and all white americans actually support my actions
mossad magnets will go bankrupt

the green ones would be better
taking back the color green from mudslime invaders, stuff like that…

Attached: 736f18a689822b69a0c5481c8ea32368f0a75d6f90dc6b45b619bcd186ade407.jpg (540x336, 28.7K)

Bonus points: if we manage to get this going, we can up the insanity by putting a box of yellow air fresheners somewhere with a sign saying "free, please take one." They'll start seeing evil Nazis everywhere! Can someone spread this to cuckchan (I'm stuck behind a banned VPN atm).

Attached: GASGASGAS.jpg (700x700 106.14 KB, 38.58K)

I'd be on board if these didn't make your car smell like synthetic cat piss

you glow in the dark nigger

Attached: 0c6e55f1c73bf49bb6b43d65984c74525f3185392228f53099b921aa87b49834.png (290x324, 141.59K)

You have to choose common gestures. It’s hilarious how “tainted” the OK sign has become

to think it used to be so different

Attached: Biankay.jpeg (640x480, 47.46K)

Yes

This isn't gonna work with the whole internet scraping and staking out this place now is it dumdum? It's hardly a secret club anymore

How about shoving a black dildo up your ass

this literal faggot thinks hes funny

underageb& please leave

Lurk two years

I hate the thread but im laughing at the prospect of having another magic ctchphrase that shuts down degenerates.

74 characters. Needs 14 more characters. I wanted to say that 88-14 characters could work, but you can't have 88 without 14.
If you know what I mean.

Attached: NaziFresh01.png (1500x2400 90.89 KB, 91.86K)

Damn, I really loved the subtlety of that one…

All jews will die.

holyfuckinghell how new are you? anyone that's been on 4chan for more than a week knows you cant selfbump your own thread. fuck outta here

Uphold air-freshener nationalism

Whatup Heeb?

lol very good OP
lets us UN symbolism
also advocating multiculturalism is a form of crypto-nazi accelerationism

The time for disavowal is over.

Attached: 1437316564083.jpg (345x420, 40.72K)

Actually……when i first started coming around….you could i also almost never start threada…..so its more of an ultimate oldfag moment than a newfag one.

kek

It only exists because you deny that it has right to.

Not going to die because you have an issue with your height.

So, there are three main ideas, the disavowing is dog whistle for white power, the thumbs up and air freshner. We could do all 3 easily. Just have posts with the disavowing statements include a pic of someone doing the thumbs up. Air freshner will have to be handled with seperate tactics. Easiest would be photoshopping them intk the cars of people cnn thinks are literal nazis any other ideas for airfreshner poisioning?

No fuckface. Subscribe to PewDiePie is the new code.

This!

Thanks for showing your newfag. Thats been one for neigh upon centuries now.

Like a un cholor scheme flag with a thumbs up instead of the un letters?

>the-4threich.com/

:)

>the-4threich.com/

Attached: e98c6caae57eeb57c610723c515a41a7d23a94b4d9392e25635ecad20b5c4984.jpg (461x403, 32.93K)

I vow I will never watch the Alt-Right news channel of Vice News.

bump

Attached: ovenfresh.jpg (750x1000, 107.68K)

Checked

Nobody cares about that egotistical asshole. Go pump fag dicks elsewhere.

You're a faggot.

Okay this idea I like. Just the right amount of absurdity.

That didn't stop the OK sign from becoming a meme that the morons fell for.

Never was tbh

Needs to be shorter and less subtle.

Go with, "I disavow the alt-right ;^)"

I like it, but I feel like it needs adjustment in some way. Not sure what, but it lacks some *ZING*.

see

A little winky-face goes a long way.

racism is not fun its had work and if you think you are going to just waltz on in and be the next william bedford forrest think again. it takes time. whole days and weeks spent brooding and mulling over science stuff. no, serious racism is not for everybody… you got guts kid and guts is enough. but not enough to be great. we can train you but first you got to want it.

Attached: image (6).jpeg (255x174, 17.59K)

If we do it with the winky face, they will zero in on winky face. What im trying to acomplish is tainting the disavowal of alt rightness and whatnot. This way they cant even talk shit about us without their own potentially turning on them.

Could shorten it to "i disavow the alt right and racism in all its forms" for 14 syllables.

That's the point you absolute nigger. OP is suggesting that we use specifically-phrased denouncement of the aut-kike as a code for expressing our true beliefs.

So close, but "disavow" is dis-a-vow, not disa-vow, so your statement would be 15 syllables.

Attached: Missed_it_by_that_much.jpeg (600x423, 38.27K)

Tweet something like "I support hunting down and eliminating all Nazi-Incel-GamerGate Extremist Recruitment Sites" and see how many SJWs retweet it, not noticing the acronym.

was already tried but failed. my first thought was it must be a shilling tranny again

The hand signal should be more unanimous with it to be honest, otherwise some disingenuous faggot could just co opt it.

they'd probably post the screenshot of your reply quickly as a response. too obvious but nice idea

This.

Attached: 36987113bbfa91e8956d729812c48719dfccc33976de81ded4c501b4e4198dc1.png (438x438, 203.32K)

Ummm no sshit….but you need to count again. It adds up to 14.
I-dis-a-vow-the-alt-right-and-race-ism-in-all-its-forms.