Christchurch Was An Initiation

Brenton Harrison Tarrant filmed the shooting in first person POV for a very specific purpose.

He wanted us to live the experience through his eyes. He wanted to say to us: I did it. It can be done. He did this to shatter a barrier inside of us. He manifested an expression of pure, unadulterated power and he used it to send the animals who are invading our countries straight to hell.

This is why they are trying so desperately to stop the spread of the video, at any cost. The NZ government is now threatening 10 years in jail for spreading the video. Jewish (((clinical psychologists))) are trying to warn people (obviously meaning young White males) against ever watching the video, because it will "change them". And they're right, it will change them. They know exactly how powerful it is. There is no going back after watching this video.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of the shooting. Naturally, I assumed it could have been some kind of false flag at first. But once I watched the video, I realized that it was for real. The instant that I saw Tarrant gun down the man in the doorway of the mosque, and then mercilessly execute him as the man left a trail of blood behind as he tried to drag himself across the floor, everything changed. Suddenly I wasn't just watching a video, I was experiencing it. I felt the raw power. I felt a fire ignite in my blood, and an indescribable sensation spread throughout my entire body as I watched a White man brutally slaughter foreign invaders in our lands. In that instant, I became initiated.

We are now living in a post-Christchurch Shooting world. This is just the beginning. The video is going to continue to spread like wildfire, and it is going to forever modify the collective psyche of the White race.

For years we have been taking abuse, we have been mocked and humiliated as our birth right is given away and desecrated right before our very eyes. We have been taunted and ridiculed when we express calm, peaceful objections to the invasion of our lands, told that we deserve to go extinct because of "karma", told that we have no claim to the civilizations created by our ancestors, told that our very DNA is an "abomination" that will be exterminated, first by miscegenation, then eventually by genocidal force. We tried to speak, but they silenced us. We tried dialogue, we tried appeals to reason, we tried debate, and we were censored from the Internet, charged with hate speech, and fired from our jobs. And some of us tried to warn them what would happen.

A storm is coming. The Christchurch Shooting was the first few raindrops beginning to fall, and the thunderheads starting to roll in. You can feel it, and I can feel it. We can feel it in our blood, in our bones. We can feel a beating in the depths, a war drum being beaten by the spirit of our ancestors who are calling out for vengeance and fury, for an astonishing inferno and merciless desolation to be unleashed upon the enemies of our race.

Spread the Tarrant video. We have been spreading truth and memes for years, and some of us have wondered if it is even worth it, if there is even any point in trying to resist using such means, but Brenton Tarrant is evidence of its success. He was steeped in our memes, maybe even awakened by them.

And in turn, Tarrant has given us possibly the most powerful meme we have ever had: The shooting video.

Enjoy this version of the video someone emailed to me this morning.

Attached: Christchurch-Pumped_Up_Kicks.mp4 (1647x1201 13.23 MB, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5552966/jewish-group-pittsburgh-christchurch-shooting/
aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/muslims-crowdfund-victims-pittsburgh-synagogue-attack-181028112649520.html
launchgood.com/project/muslims_unite_to_repair_jewish_cemetery#!/
launchgood.com/project/muslims_unite_for_pittsburgh_synagogue#!/
odyssey-impact.org/salaam-shalom/
mitzvahday.org.uk/jews-and-muslims-unite-on-sadaqa-day/
international.la-croix.com/news/swiss-jews-christians-and-muslims-unite-for-refugees/8803
bonaishalom.org/item/jews-christians-and-muslims-unite-to-talk-about-gun-violence-prevention/
cnn.com/2019/03/17/politics/ilhan-omar-minnesota-constituents-anti-semitism/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M
discord
europeanamericansunited.org/school1/Fiction/kipling/awakened.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you dumb fuck it's not like he'd film it in 3rd person

He didn't have to film it at all. Subscribe to pewdiepie already.

I think he shot it in first person because it was the least-obtrusive method since he was only one guy and and he streamed it at all for the lulz.

How the fuck else would he have filmed it you goddamn spastic

Well said brother, I'm sick of seeing the cowards and shills try to drag this man down

Attached: aryanpredator.jpg (745x960, 71.56K)

Wonderfully written post, OP. I too felt that fire when I watched it.
Normies were spreading it around for shits and giggles too. Meaning people have seen this shit whether they wanted to or not.
Shills are coming in HARD about this, the same faggots who will bitch and moan about how anything done IRL is 'bad optics'… As if we should be as cucky and scared of what to say or do as possible while our very race is being attacked and wiped out over time.
We've tried peaceful means, the kikes stopped us at every turn, censored us and told the sleeping sheep that we are basically the ones responsible for everything wrong in the world.
We gave the world a chance of aiding us willingly…
…But the kikes elected the way of pain.

The message of the video is very, very simple, but undeniably powerful. It is this:
DO IT FAGGOT

No.
Christchurch was an invitation.

But yes, I agree entirely that a large part of the decision to livestream it was to show the rest of us just how easy it is to do.

Attached: kebab remover.png (1600x900 233.95 KB, 393.7K)

"Never show the face or name of the shooter because it will just inspire more shooters"
- Ben Shapiro 2017

"Sup lads I'm Brenton Tarrant, here's my face and a full livestream blessed with the sweetest soundtrack you've heard in your life. P.s. google the names on my rifles and you will immediately you no longer give a fuck how many child raping muslims die. Also watch this badass GTA moment when I turn this lady with a mustache into a speedbump"
-Brenton Tarrant 2019

Everything about it was planned precisely to inspire, in the most autistic shitposting manner.

forwarding this thread to NZ police

"The Christchurch Shooting was the first few raindrops beginning to fall,"

you need to be investigated, no more dead people, fuck nazis

Yes, it is.

I agree with you, OP. Anons can make the point filming options were binary, but if you think about the fact he attached a speaker to himself so he could play background music while shooting, it's pretty obvious what effect and look he was going for. As an avid FPS player, I recognized this right away. And you're right, its nature is initiatory. Hell, I've got an okay life. Basically, I'm a societal dropout who for fun writes papers for academic journals, but I've been considering pulling a Brenton after witnessing that masterpiece. Seriously, what a badass!

I'm a Ancap and even I support him. Have fun with your report, cuck.

Be sure and report me too, faggot. We're coming for you as well.

Ok Ahmed

Attached: rwds.png (1000x1000, 1.64M)

This is one of the dumbest threads iv seen in my life.
Malcom x noted that jews were suppourting black rights movement not out of sympathy but to move white prejudice from jews to blacks.
This is a similar move to get arabs and whites fighting eachother when they’re the only two groups left that would honestly work together against jews.

Dont buy the lie.

Do you realize how many of my threads I've had show up on the transparency report? You're next faggot, get offline and enjoy whatever remaining sunsets you have left.

Kill yourself, kike

You can't stop the memes.

Attached: anime_of_peace.jpg (474x335, 26.98K)

Fuck off Normal Fag.

Arabs and jews are two sides of the same coin. They are both semites; and they are both enemies.

It was an initiation user. I felt an awakening also. Something primal. I wonder if our kameraden felt it in the presence of the Fuhrer. I am not comparing Tarrant to the Fuhrer but this was raw primal racial memory.

Attached: thurisaz.jpeg (2160x3840, 579.32K)

I agree. Don't let these kikes tell you any differently.
THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 4c07c8e1eaa7ed8e75256e33e3b94e41918d35469a215cac6ccafbc2e7834a51.jpg (850x1202, 233.88K)

Get a look at this faggot

I honestly didn't imagine it would be that easy. Even walking in the street, nobody even noticed him, there were no screaming neighbors, the cars just passed by, the two women he waited in the crosswalk, it was all like real-life NPCs.

Maybe a violent armed assailant is regular sighting near a mosque…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x270, 9.42K)

This. Both are pedophiles. Both practice genitle mutilation and inhumane ceremoniously prepared food (Halal and Kosher) both fight for open borders and more foreign funding. Both can get gassed

Jews raise money for New Zealand Muslims

>time.com/5552966/jewish-group-pittsburgh-christchurch-shooting/

Muslims raise money for Pittsburg Synagogue

>aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/muslims-crowdfund-victims-pittsburgh-synagogue-attack-181028112649520.html

Muslims unite to repair Jewish Cemetery

>launchgood.com/project/muslims_unite_to_repair_jewish_cemetery#!/

Muslims unite for Pittsburg Synagogue

>launchgood.com/project/muslims_unite_for_pittsburgh_synagogue#!/

Muslims and Jewish women unite against Hate

>odyssey-impact.org/salaam-shalom/

Muslims and Jews unite for Sadaqa Day

>mitzvahday.org.uk/jews-and-muslims-unite-on-sadaqa-day/

Jews, Christcucks and Muslims unite for refugees

>international.la-croix.com/news/swiss-jews-christians-and-muslims-unite-for-refugees/8803

Jews, Christcucks and Muslims Unite to talk about Gun Violence Prevention

>bonaishalom.org/item/jews-christians-and-muslims-unite-to-talk-about-gun-violence-prevention/

Muslim and Jewish community leaders are united in frustration at Ilhan Omar's comments

>cnn.com/2019/03/17/politics/ilhan-omar-minnesota-constituents-anti-semitism/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M

Bait is only too easy to get (you)s so here is another one

Done us a solid, we need to unite and follow as an army

Breton is a reasonable man.

Does anyone else feel it? I know my purpose in life now.

That was poetry, user. Just… beautiful.

Attached: poetry.png (907x80, 17.54K)

that patch
Holy fuck anons.
MEME RESPONSIBLY
kek is already blessing the most murderous posts in this thread and none of us want the world to burn
Zig Forums is a board of peace

The feeling I felt afterwards I can only describe as electric. You're correct in stating it awakens a feeling in our blood. The fire rages in all of us and the lad definitely stoked our ancestral calling.

Attached: 1552865549684.jpg (443x376, 74.13K)

Incorrect

Attached: 26-mitt-romney-laughing.w710.h473.2x[1].jpg (1420x946, 72.13K)

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

p

Attached: join now 16.png (1080x657, 958.92K)

Excellent thread OP, this guy broke the blackpill psyop being gradually pushed by shills that nothing can be done and that white people should just sit and watch their own destruction. He disregarded the Talmudic law, and acted in adherence to the Natural law. This is what kike fears the most. Brenton was the archetypal Hero, he mastered the memes. Dispelling the miasma, the spell of Jewish lies of peace and equality. Driving a stake straight into the heart of the hypocritical, weak, pathetic, perfidious "moralists" who are also killing "innocents" , just on a much larger scale, and by far more subtle means. Jews are poisoning our children with food, vaccines, degeneracy, and by importing biological weapons (non-whites). Suddenly, removing that biological weapon is highly immoral and unethical? If we are to live, slave morality will have to die.

Do you think Jews would be safe in a case of a race war? Their agenda for decades was reducing violence, racial and social tensions etc in some kind of artificial bubble, abomination. If the host becomes dangerous enough, they are going to leave. Also, once their (((republics))) fall, they will lose means of control.

Arabs are the enemy as much as they are, as long as they are on our lands.

Fuck off. Reported.

pol is a board of peace

im actively emailing the video to NZ businesses, orgs, and gov entities. you cant do shit you weak little faggot except complain about it. your efforts are useless and so are you. you will never stop us
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I sm not going to prison for low iq street hoods.

No it isn't.

Idiots. Try having some fun again. Just because you’ve abandoned all pleasure to lies doesn’t mean the workd wants to suffer with you. Just because your opponents lie about how good they are and pretend to be the virtuous ones doesn’t mean you should directly embrace a virtueless existence.

Our lord and savior Brentan

Attached: 2wauqj.jpg (500x591, 81.97K)

they will

He fell for all of the memes and will be sitting in prison get handled by Muslims while they're trying to convince him that he's getring frogged by attractive women.

only if you're a newfag

Filming in first person probably was the only opportunity to film anyway, but the effect of it really is powerful, when he picked up his gear and walked through the parking lot, towards the door, I felt the rush and my heart began to beat faster, very intense moments in those 17 minutes.

Lets pretend that I censor the video by cutting out only the shooting parts and censoring the dead bodies so we get a censored version to spread on the Jewtubes and other video sites. They most likely delete it but they can't v& me right?

Attached: b.png (1392x1815, 1.23M)

Is there a link for that patch by any chance? Asking for an Australian friend.

I was never a fag, so I am safe.

Best bet would be to put a cartoon filter on it and change the sound effects so it looks like an imitation.

Sand Niggers
thats what you are. your people are dead and you will do nothing but complain about it hahahahaha your fucking pathetic

DONT BE SO RACIST. ITS NOT their fault to be born a nigger or a muslim

I am Danish you stupid pig.

Bodybuilder, fitness trainor and power lifter.

vs

People who are afraid of dogs…

What are they going to do, smuggle a suicide vest into the prison? He'll be fine faggot.

He's not going to have test injections in prison.

Doesn't change the fact that he killed 50 of them.
Maybe enough whites should go to prison to outnumber the shitskins? Would they have enough capacities, enough means to control? Could they even arrest all of them? This is what you rats are afraid of.

Kikes rule by uniting the lowest criminal dregs with the top of society, they are natural allies against the honest, hard working white man that makes the majority. This is why antifa and their corporate masters work so well together.

No doubt this massacre is a seminal, watershed milestone in the history of the web

You need to shop this with "The wrath of the awakened Saxon".
europeanamericansunited.org/school1/Fiction/kipling/awakened.htm

I kinda hope you're not joking, and you're actually this retarded.

You guys know that the Black Sun symbol is Saturn right? That the moloch worshipping kikes basically praise the same thing? Moloch is Saturn. Himmler was a moloch worshipper. Hitler didn't buy into his shit.

Attached: sattal.gif (400x210, 8.21K)

Imagine being this desperate.

Attached: vril_society.jpg (236x236, 13.07K)

He'll just say the Vril were crypto-kikes all along.

Bullshit. Moloch is a bull. You see him on Wall Street in statue form. He's really obsessed with making money and gaining power but in a sinister way (power of a non-sinister type he doesn't take an interest in). I know. I was possessed by him for about an hour before he eventually left my body and hopped into someone else.

Saturn was known as the "black sun" in ancient times. The black sun symbol is literally a sphere with a ring around it.

The patron animal of saturn was a bull you schizophrenic retard

He killed 50 shitskins not "men".

stop the black sun symbol its what the jews, muslims lucifarians use so stop being stupid

Attached: 1470286566957.jpg (599x762, 91.57K)

What did they meme by this?

Attached: monument to women.jpg (876x960, 125.05K)

baal

learn english

Saving the webm, don't care if I get jailed

No you idiot. If anything Saturn is a goat aka Capricorn.

no arabic is greater than english

saturn lucifer baal moloch are all the same thing

the horned god, the eater of children

haha I started laughing so hard, imagining a bunch of cuck kiwi secretaries opening it in the morning and watching it together, their pussies suddenly getting wet over a white man, unable to deny it

Leaving who to have families?

How stupid do you think I am? We are losing demographics not the moral high ground. You're literally saying we should abandon the moral high ground to further lose on demographics.

If the fuck mixed Irish could keep their dicks out of the Mestizo and Mulattos we wouldn't be in this mess.

Attached: 1552742704786.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

Thank you user for articulating the memetic purpose of the video. Commander Tarrant is the hero we needed.

Attached: tarrant.jpg (720x558, 57.54K)

jews and muslims serve the same god

What about the Owl?

Saturn is Pan
Lucifer is the light bringer (gives man wisdom)
Baal is the homo deity.
Moloch eats flesh and babies.

I would say they are all quite a bit different

Servant of Minerva. Tells her when children are being targetted.

LMFAO, they can't do shit you nigger. Go cry somewhere else, they have no power here.

It's literally right in front of your eyes

Attached: painting.JPG (1000x1333, 323.38K)

Need info on greenvale hotel - 2 dead , fight, death by crush ?

Why do I always smile at the help meeee part ?

Good god I love seeing the desert vermin getting exterminated

I've seen owls, goats, bulls, horse, and peacocks all associated with Saturn by religious synchronists.

ProTip: Saturn was normally represented as a man. There statues of him and he was depicted in the form of a man. Also, amongst other things, he is the god of freespeech and liberation and time. I don't want some jewish disinfo faggots to associate him to Moloch and to Yahweh.

Jews fear Saturn.

A soft, bloodless ans blurred version would be a perfect spread for White normies

Is there a pewdiepie version of this ?

Did he have to kill women and children tho?

Can't believe you just assumed their age and gender like that, shitlord.

Yes he did. They breed more of our enemy. History is full of cases btw where a young boy was adopted after his entire family was killed, was raised by his enemies, and then many years later betrayed them and killed them all. Look to ancient Germanic history for one example. Do you seriously want to let any of them live? Fuck that.

Read the manifesto. Every child is a future enemy. Every woman is a potential mother.

>but this was raw primal racial memory.
Brenton making your genetics recall your forebears killing.

WEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!