Psycho Pass

Drop whatever you're doing and start watching this anime right now.

2 seasons and 1 movie. 3 new movie are out but now available yet.

Then you'll understand why you're not allowed to watch or read Banter Tarantula's work.

Attached: 2e3d5e0f13da8c0eced54b573d883f0a1473358908_full.jpg (640x960, 230.18K)

bump

Give me a rundown on the relation between this and Banter Tarantula.

Don't watch the second season it's trash. Maybe season 3 will be good.

Attached: 1352075915874.png (918x720, 311.81K)

Lurk more. By the way, first season is really great compared to the rest of the series.

The second season was complete garbage. The movie is great.

When is a based anime coming out?

Very much agreed.
The 1st season is a masterpiece.
Definitely one of the best animes out there.

Attached: b5566cef72946554f44b5731da8e93033ad696a7075265e4d73241201b2e370f.jpg (255x247, 20.86K)

The entire show is shit.

I'm surprised people here like it, I didn't know Zig Forums liked homoerotica. Literally around half the cast in this show is homosexual.

I was about to call you a faggot and tell you to read more but after thinking about it for more than three seconds you're right.

Tl;Dr for the uninitiated: People just kinda give up on the whole government thing and leave it up to an AI. The AI is focused around scanning you and evaluating your mental health. If your score goes too high then scanners placed in every conceivable corner of the city will pick up that you're in a bad mental state. What OP is on about, I assume, is the idea of spreading mental illness like a disease. One person is crazy makes another person crazy causes a huge incident makes tons of people crazy at once. Thought crime type stuff.

I don't know about that, it just really makes you think.

The term is "Crime Coefficient". It's the likelihood of committing a crime. Once it gets too low, you're shuffled into a government-mandated concentration camp and you rot there until something like a very specific government agency comes in to look for fighting men. If it gets REALLY low, as in (You) are a terrorist, police squads are authorized to kill you on sight. The twist of the series is that raging evil criminals aren't the only ones who commit crimes, there are also those who are completely in the realm of Lawful Good, as in their Crime Coefficient is at the best value. They just see everything being controlled by an AI as supremely retarded and they're also ready to sacrifice their lives to change that. How to deal with those kinds of people is the question that series poses for the viewer.

Nigga wat

It's applicable to real life, but only in china where they actually have a similar scoring system. Still, good anime.

inb4 Tencent buys Canada

but i'm watching sailor moon

Attached: [MA]Sailor.Moon.-.03.-.1080p.BluRay.x264.DHD [480p].mp4_snapshot_23.49_[2019.03.02_21.56.50].png (704x480 502.27 KB, 335.23K)

Its good, but its not THAT good.
Honestly, I identified with the blonde villian guy more than anyone else in the show. He seemed pretty based.
2nd Season is better than the first.

ehh, I take that back. Yea watch it. Its one of the better recent animes.

Actually it's the higher the worse. If the Crime Coefficient is at or over 100, stunning is authorized and said person will be declared a latent criminal (and locked up), at or over 300 is when lethal force and immediate execution is authorized.

Your Psycho pass is looking a little cloudy there user
You should seek counseling.

If the Sybil system existed, everyone on imageboards would definitely be branded a latent criminal just by shitposting. Because just being a memetic hazard or being outspoken in itself was a way to cause your hue to be clouded.

You mean the drone game incident in S2? Yeah that's pretty close.