TELEPATHIC WARFARE

PSYCHIC WARFARE IS NON-VIOLENT AND LEGAL. You can engage in legal warfare against enemies by attempting to use mental telepathy to destroy them, the practice of psychic remote influence. It would make sense for people on the far right to establish a psychic warfare unit in order to develop the use of psychic means to destroy the enemy. This is legal behavior.

LOOK INTO THE SOVIET UNION EXPERIMENTS WITH PSYCHIC WARFARE. I ALSO SUGGEST THE FORBIDDEN PARAPSYCHOLOGY BY JOSE M HERROU ARAGON.

You can use mental telepathy to destroy your enemies and the use of prayers(see: PSALM 109). THE FAR RIGHT NEEDS TO ESTABLISH PSYCHIC WARFARE UNITS.

AMERICAS PSYCHIC SPIES: youtube.com/watch?v=c67dw3sDD8E

Palm 109
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 109&version=NIV

Logically speaking the brain is not separate from the environment and both the brain and the environment are interlinked through webs of electromagnetic energy.

THROUGH FOCUSING WITH THE THIRD EYE YOU CAN DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES. THIS IS THE EVIL EYE OF BALOR(THE BALEFUL ONE).

Attached: 41piS9UVBTL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 30.7K)

Uhhhh

Humans are the archons. The idea that there is a monarch or oligarch is a way of distracting from the fact that the people are the arch's. We the people are the archons, the rulers, not a select few. The power to rule the world is contained within the third eye and we all exercise that power continuously upon the world through using it consciously you can use legal means to destroy your enemies.

WATCH THE MOVIE SCANNERS.

Attached: c8c861cf69f198bac3023e35fb498bc5--rune-prayer.jpg (236x258, 19.79K)

Is it possible we could be doing this unconsciously? Zig Forums has grew, and it seems many are being assimilated into our ideology. We are passionate peoples and right now a lot of us are extremely concentrated. Maybe the accelerationism is an effect of that? Idk I'm not even spiritual. I'll check out Scanners.

Every night during sleep, humans astrally project. Most never remember what they did, though, and everything they experience during that time simply goes into their subconscious memory instead. Training your psychic power is merely developing conscious control and memory over your astral activity, so that your psychic self can act on focused productive goals and targets instead of just mucking around aimlessly. There are many safe ways to do this (meditation, lucid dreaming, self-hypnotic trance, etc), as well as dangerous ways (drugs, electrical implants in brain, trauma-induced mind control, etc).

"praise kek" affirmations are appealing, and the iconography are often profound – although if all could be solved with a mass of angry prayers, assorted curses; or a high end blut, all our former wars and the obscene burden of these mozlins, judea and her niggers would have never have been necessary, or their entirely tiresome presence long relieved

pic is a skratch from a movie out of the former England a few years back – the main character is shown how to make a wish sigil by refining his wish into words, removing the vowels and squashing their structural elements into an aesthetically pictographic compound

Attached: xplthjws015.jpg (595x796, 96.31K)

I am spending wast amounts of energy emitting violence inducing thoughtforms into the collective subconsciousness and it seems to be working. March is a very good month for this.

You should tread carefully with this though, as our enemies have great capacities as well.

if you do attempt this you need to try to changhe something small and insignificant first to build confidence. then move onto larger things.

Already am one OP and also already familiar with all you have mentioned and much more.

Just remember this OP; that same power which can be used to kill can be used to influence others in many other ways too.

That said, psychically killing people is very simple and easy oddly enough, because there's so many potential paths by which one die and the intention is so simple. Max Freedom Long The Science of Miracles is a good example of why this is so.

Still I highly recommend using the powers to make converts of people as well as to make Manchurian candidates.

user the greenpill is very simple. Thoughts influence reality, influence everything.

Be mindful of how you think of others and how intensely because you always influence others when you do this. Be mindful also of what kind of thoughts you attract to you and don't treat every single thought that enters into your mind as your own even if it's in your own internal voice, all thoughts are just "out there", no thought is really your own unless you decide it is your own. So accept what strengthens you and let go of what doesn't.

Ebola Chan killed a lot of niggers and it was through love. Anger, especially if it takes the form of frustration, can be counterproductive in what it actually manifests. Not that anger isn't useful but it needs to be manifested in a "happy anger" mode. Have you ever been filled with a rage and elation at the same time, feeling like you're the most dangerous thing in the forest, feeling that the bears and coyotes will drop dead in fear at your power, and that you have unlocked all the energy in your system such that you're about to use it all up in minutes and collapse but at the moment you're insanely fast and strong? I've done that. I felt nothing like frustration, bitterness, contempt, etc. just pure power, rage, and glee.

Actually come to think of it, just watching Brenton's video invokes the same feelings, albeit to a lesser degree since I'm watching and not actually participating in which case it would be all the more intense.

nah, archons are a flawed species related to humans. They can't live on the earth but wish to rule it, the only way they can do so is via a (((section of humanity))) they have conned into being their representatives and have infected. They can be defeated by harnessing the power of the earth itself as they are parasites and the earth wants them gone.

Yes, can confirm temporary invincibility affect.

Attached: ww1-air-raid.jpg (700x476, 47.08K)

real schizo hours

I know just hos to make you fixated.

Someone had to SEE my posts to remove them. They had to create tracks on the internet of what was removed. Who matters more as an influence target than someone like that?

Someone had to SEE my posts to remove them. They had to create tracks on the internet of what was removed. Who matters more as an influence target than someone like that? Perhaps the people who diff the tracks?

Yes. Let's post a picture of jew cunt ginsburg and set a time for us all to stare at it and kill the bitch. She's weak, so it's a good experiment.

Attached: corpse50knives.jpg (2457x1638, 520.48K)

Take your fucking meds, OP.

this was the flick I was referring to: The Ghoul, 2016.

Attached: 5c6fc674fc7e93bb248b4639-768x432.jpg (768x432, 58.79K)

Nice /x/ spam. Kill yourself.