SInce the jew rats like to invade our boards I think its time we raid their favortie sights and foru

chabad.org/
city-data.com/forum/judaism/

Since these faggots wont leave I guess ill have to invade their comfy little faggot blogs and sites. Find them all raid them all : )

Do it all!
troll, ddos, flood it with non sense and pro Tarrant maybe upload the shooting over there get them shut down…
i"m sure youll all have some good ideas

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (362x264, 38.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/forum/judaism/3006732-intermarriage-what-should-we-do-about.html
hashkafah.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what can we get from jewing jewish sites?

I love raids. Lets do it!

Attached: 1c2414799a797cd23957c383262f02b70fdf46999626b988d5a989985f3cafc3.jpg (400x400, 55.42K)

Don't rawdog their forum guys.

Give an explanation kike.

Brainlet spotted, do not go there without protecting yourself with either a VPN or Tor, they're probably collecting IPs.

Maybe we could use Orthodox Judaism portals as our base if they shut this place down kek.

city-data.com/forum/judaism/3006732-intermarriage-what-should-we-do-about.html
Check this thread, they like ethno nationalism, but only for them.

We should raid their political forums, but they are most likely in hebrew, so the best we could do is raid some cuckservative political forum with nazi memes

Some of us should learn to speak heeb and yiddish, it could have some nice results.

We should become Rabbis for bonus points.

Zig Forumsack exodus to >>>/israel/ when?

Sounds like a good idea. I haven’t posted on a Kike board since my Bar Mitzvah

Can we raid some Muzzie sites too?

Make Israel white again.

The revenge of Canaan

Use Veep-peeins!

Do whatever you think you need to do to protect yourself but make these faggots shake and shiver, leave them no where to hid. Fuck their sites, fuck their blogs forums anything they enjoy ruin it!

I bet you these faggots dont think goy will visit their favorite sites they prob discuss all their little jew tactics on there.
Learn their secrets and scare them into hiding. no where is safe for jews anymore XD

hashkafah.com/

Big time faggot stronghold^

Fake image, idiot

Jewish women | Page 3 | BlacktoWhite - Cuckold Sex Forum
www.blacktowhite.net/threads/jewish-women

"It was never implied that religion had anything to do with it, just that there were threads for other subgroups of beautiful women, I decided to do one for Jewish women. By the way, Yiddish is a language particular to Ashkenazi Jews, not an ethnicity."

HAHAHAHA JEWISH CUCKOLD FORUMS FOR JEW BROADS!! HAHAHAH!!!

Looks like the faggots cant even keep their women happy OMG XD

It looks like jew broads are just begging for some white dick XD. ohhhh i bet the jew is NOT happy I found this one XD Shit rats cant fuck there too busy subverting and being terrified of big white dick splitting the wives cunt open XD

Even muslim broads need that white dick XD

Attached: muslimmomneedsthewhitedick.gif (440x248, 974.14K)

You faggots should probably fill it with minecraft villager pron, because that's what they basically are.

Attached: 1536658854598.jpg (960x720, 97.47K)

Those fucking trips

Attached: Ron Purrlman.jpg (451x604, 64.32K)

We need to spread this thread.

They will panic and rush the combat our propaganda on THEIR sites and leave ours XD

Im personally looking to flirt with some desperate jew braods maybe get them to send me some money and drain their bank account XD Im telling you these faggots cant take care of their women theyre just waiting to be ravaged by whites. They dream about being purified!

is this the right time to try and raise the profile of the board with a raid?

Fucking yes.

I fucking love this idea.

Attached: 1552919587539.png (221x230, 26.23K)

Lets get it done boys!
They are not prepared over there its begging to be filled with Tarrant memes

Vou fazer igual na minha escola

Attached: videoplayback2J6IGPJ2.mp4 (640x360, 14.96M)

jews trying to scare us away were over the target boys!!!

I also recommend spamming Minecraft redpills, just to piss them off further.