None of this makes any sense

Let's get this perfectly straight:

An Australian, decides to attack an unknown mosque, in New Zealand, to trigger a civil war in America.

Guy makes a supposed fortune on BitConnect of all things, visits various terrorist states throughout the world including Pakistan, North Korea, and Israel. Then, he decides to commit what the vast, vast majority of the world would consider to be a senseless act of violence, all while weakly referencing right wing memes.

The days following the attack, hundreds of shills advocating violence swarm 8 and 4, despite pol being a relatively non-violent board since forever.

None of this makes any sense. If you still don't see this as an intelligence operation, you've been duped.

Attached: 81XqMq2-fIL._SX425_.jpg (425x363, 20.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol faggot OP

only thing that dont make sense is your post he had enough of invading force and decided to kill then what there is to understand

ADL

Who doesn't name the jew, is of no help to you.

Give it a rest OP. And IP switching to bump your shite thread won't work.

Exactly.
What kind of Zig Forumsack doesn't name the jew in his own manifesto?

What alot of the useful idiots on here fail to realize is who benefits from the coward's attack? The (((left))) and islam are the only benefactors of this attack. The (((left)l) gets yet another excuse to clamp down on gun rights and they get a precedent to censor and take down videos they deem problematic while Islam benefits as the (((media))) paints them as the victims, thus removing any legitimacy to Islam radicalizing people to their demonic religion.
Meanwhile whites get the shaft and blame shifted to them and yet another reason gets placed upon them as a reason to discriminate and persecute them. This literally gives fuel to the "all wipipo are ebil" arguments (((Marxists and leftists)) always push in the media.
Thr useful idiots here and in Islam are only working in the favor of the Zionists glowkikes that want an unholy war in the MiddleEast.
Nothing is coincidental, Zig Forums is being played like a fiddle.

Attached: Gudetama-2016-sigh-1.jpg (1500x1704, 885.68K)

Legalize prostitution. Not everyone who wants it legal buys the service; not everyone who buys the service wants it legal.

1. Read the manifesto it makes perfect sense.
2. You're yet another "do nothing ever everything is fake goyim" shill.

Oh and there's the other type of shill, the optics cuck!

we arent that important for this though

Prostitution is tied to human trafficking, which originates from slavery. It is run by organized crime, attracts drugs, physical violence, sexual/mental abuse and money laundering. It's a somewhat necessary evil to quench the sin of lust, but it has to be forced to the fringes of society to uphold morality.

Lurk another two years, user.

Legalize it and organized crime will be driven out just like with cannabis.

Or, you know, lie obediently like organized crime would prefer, so they don’t lose their racket.

And look, here is a useful idiot ready to die for the (((left)))'s agenda. Congratulations, you are worse than a Zionist. You are a Zionist plaything and you don't even know it.

Legalizing cannabis reduced illegal immigration. OP was pushing a narrative, but it’s kind of obvious the world actually doesn’t make sense to them.

Holy fuck, not realizing legalized cannabis is the biggest jew organized crime money laundering scheme of recent times.
Wake up.

He goes and kills a bunch of muslims

Okay so say he kills a bunch of Jews

okay so he kills a jewish senator instead

like it's never good enough for you conspiratard faggots. just take what you get. maybe he just travelled around the world so he could see how much better white countries are even though he stated he was "pro-diversity" (lol) in his manifesto.

Was the zionist agenda for me to go shoot up a synagogue?

Or was it for me to do absolutely nothing at all while I wait for my race to be wiped out of existence?

The Four Kinds of Shills To Sage:

1. The do nothing ever goyim shill.
2. The everything is fake you have no heroes shill.
3. The optics cucks shill.
4. The "oy vey he didn't give jews an eternal victim narrative shill I'm mad he didn't criticize jews more explicitly"

I am unironically pro-diversity. I started as an anarchoprim on /b/ when I was 15 years old and then realized that human biological diversity was being threatened and the jews are behind it.

By legalizing cannabis the jews cornered the market (of course they also were the ones pushing it illegally). They now hold the rights to another natural resource, they can and will create new laws that will make it impossible to obtain seeds, plants and produce outside their infrastructure. Furthermore they will use their pharmaceutical syndicate to either watering down the drug to make more profit of it, or poison the drug to create side-effects and more severe addictions, so that they can send you right in the arms of big pharma and health care schemes. What you first need to understand is that the jewish mafia controls all the drugs in the world, it's been used for profit, for destabilization, and as an untraceable currency for other illegal businesses. Also the US "war on drugs" is just a scam to hide the real drug cartels from the public, and occasionally take down independent seller who think they can do their own thing. It's also all tied into tax fraud and money laundering.

Not naming them at all, but going out of your way to proclaim to not be anti-Semitic, while also accepting israel as a nice place for jews to be…I call that suspiciously coincidental.

This is classic pilpul

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day."

You kikes should give that manufactured talking point a rest already. He said he has no problem with Jews that stay in Israel and don't bother anyone. By default that means he hates kikes that don't. You faggots have the logic of a squirrel.

Even the bitconnect reference was concocted. There is almost no chance that it was true, because it was so powerfully connected to a chan meme.

Also, CUI BONO, motherfuckers

WHO BENEFITS?

How on earth can anyone think that a shooting in New Zealand is going to matter to American gun rights? Most Americans don't even know where New Zealand is.

No. Either the guy was completely nuts, or he was an intelligence agent. I'm not usually a conspiratard but this one is fishy as hell.

You think this is fishy but not sandy hook, 9/11, gay night club, and aurora? That's his I know you're a shill.

It's pretty weird that nearly NO ONE advocated for violence on Zig Forums prior to this shooting.

Yet the day after this massive attack pretty much half the board is advocating for violence.

I'm not buying it. Where are you from? Are you MOSSAD? CIA?

Explain why, even after being forced on top of each other, the human races naturally seek segregation from each other? Example: US. Blacks stay predominantly urban, "whites" in suburbs, Hispanics in barrios, and Asians always create their Chinatown environments. It's a self-preservation instinct that acknowledges the dangerous differences or incompatibilities between human races.

SEGREGATION IS DIVERSITY MORON

Do some research re:
5eyes, Podesta, elites moving to New Zealand, NK embassy attack in Spain, Turkey. All are connected to the attack. Much much more..

And now you're pushing the "not all jews" narrative like a good goy. May I remind you what israel is, how it was created and what it's being used for? Also how many nations have to to be annihilated before you fuckers stop looking for excuses as to why you don't see all jews as an existential threat to all life on earth? Are thousands upon thousands of years of horrendous war crime against the human race and our natural ecosystem, committed by the so called jews not enough to convince you?

What about MSM being quiet about 120 Christians being slaughtered in Nigeria in last 3 weeks..

Do I think every shooting on earth is a conspiracy?

No, no I don't lol

This one is. It's a bloody obvious attempt to "radicalize" the right in the eyes of the public. Even Peterson came out and said something about the psychopathology of the right.

It's nonsense. Most right wingers are well read and have already learned this lesson from history. Random acts of violence do nothing but ostracize a movement. They do literally the opposite of what you want.

Muslims continually attacking the west is the best possible thing to happen for us because pretty soon no one will be able to deny their religion is violent. Piss more and more people off and pretty soon they really do get kicked out.

Tell the feds. If you’re sincere, all you need to do is expose the people losing money and information to laundering.

That’s what legalization is about. It brings the greylight power in; it brings forth that demon integrity.

(checked)
Bamping for justice

Diversity under the laws of nature means that differences exist under the same ecosystem, but the very basic of natural law is that we exist in between two opposites; life and death, good and evil, 1 and 0, to be or not to be. This means difference equals danger to the status quo of life, which is why segregation happens. The little lamb doesn't want to tip-toe around the tiger because diversity is so attractive, but because differences are so life-threatening scary.

You're right OP. It's a psyop. Forgive me if I'm wrong but you seem a little newfaggy so I'm just gonna let you know that they've been flooding the board with shills for a while now, not just since the attack. Disregard anyone who says otherwise. Oh, and if you didn't already know, anyone with ID: 000000 is a willful disinformation agent. You're better off telling your friends about it than shitting around on chan sites. They've been trying to shut it down for a while now because it's the most convenient place to learn how to see through the lies, and unfortunately it seems they're about to have their way. Have a nice day.

Attached: DoesThePopeShitInTheWoods.jpg (800x600, 107.34K)

Agreed.

The absence of mentioning Jewish influence in mass immigration does not make much sense, if he was /ourguy/.

Is this bait? Law enforcement is the strong arm of organized crime, preventing the public from enacting the laws of morality.

It's another Sandy Hoax gun grab excuse.
The story doesn't make any sense because it's bullshit written by Mossad
The video is a shit-show of glitches and mistakes, now they don't want people sharing it.

This, especially #4.
Anyone who has lurked more than 3 minutes knows that (((they))) try to draw attention to themselves in every single circumstance.
Look at the group dancing after the world trade centre was demolished, they knew it would result in constant war in the middle east, their backyard, the attention fills them with glee.
Take it away and they can't say anything, can't comment, can't twist.
He made his doc almost narrative -proof.

Bump for the only OP to matter in the last few days
Zig Forums is a board of peace

Attached: yef5g5eh4pj84w6Rwlp1uhdjf1500.jpg (600x856 267.16 KB, 210.13K)

Either brain dead or has very poor english skills.

Hi Rabbi
Nothing worse than a TOR Kike

Attached: O9p0ounY90TeCer7UvKSEC4RGNE58JF7887.jpg (750x375, 70.23K)

So you just avoid any explanation and stick to slander…like a jew?

The no blood, bodies already piled up, magazine already on the floor make it seem like he had already been there for a rehearsal. Noticed the no bump while "driving over" body too.
Didn't see the socks thing, post pics.

The other guy gave you a three word explanation which makes it absolutely clear and you ignored it like a fucking retard slippery kike.

Do you happen to know where to find the whole video?

I'd like to see the no socks thing too.

What's all this about. We've already established that it was a psyop but I'm pretty sure those people died for real. You sure they were crisis actors? I doubt these Mossad fucks have any problem killing people for real, especially Muslims.

Attached: Esla.jpg (232x217, 5K)

It was four words, math genius and I disproved it easily. So please explain to me how diversity is segregation? I want to know this, because that statement comes directly out of 1984 logic (War is Peace)

Bingo

Attached: dQ7avQe.jpeg (604x710, 104.81K)

Think about it.

If you bleed all peoples together there is no diversity anymore.

If you keep separate peoples separate there is diversity.

Further, if people have an inborn desire not to blend together, what the FUCK are you worried about white genocide for? Are you stupid?

Well, this may sound like a stupid question, but…
What do we do now? I know the chan sites have been overridden with shills for a while now but I've more or less learned to tune it out and look for the needles in the haystack. Is there a contingency plan if the site gets nuked?

Attached: i have no ass and i must shitte.jpg (250x323, 18.27K)

Yeah, duped by you, you literal votecuck.

Psyop for what, yid?

And when did you establish it?

Of course there is. Diversity is part of nature. By corrupting it in the human species, you make them go against natural laws, which will destroy them naturally. Why? Because nature demands the struggle for balance from all life.

Again the misunderstanding between natural diversity (water and sand) and the jewish corruption of the word (mixing by force).

Again, it's self preservation in the lights of danger. That is the natural order, and the white genocide problem is based on jews going against that order by using their corrupted diversity as a weapon.

None of that makes any logical sense at all

yes goyim, it's a false flag of course.
don't forget : if you kill your enemy, they win.

If the media is entirely in the hands of your opposition,

YES THEY FUCKING WIN

Are you stupid?

Based isreali jews LARPing on Zig Forums as whites

the jew world order

What? When do you care about media?

Who?
What?
It's already illegal in the West, you fucking retard.

Are you Justin Trudeau?

The jew world order is already here, what the holy fuck are you talking about?

The second person you replied to is known as "hasbarafag". Note his posting style, and refusal to post any sort of proof.

Yeah, I know but who cares, it's funny they all become Justin Trudeau the moment shit happens.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

h

Attached: join akarin 8.png (320x367, 218.64K)

Its called: the start of the messianic era and its the jews.

What doesn't make sense is why when he walks in the room, they are already piled up in two corners of the main room instead of running around or fighting back.

Let's take my water and sand example…they are different, therefore diverse. That is diversity under natural law. Different things existing. Now let's mix these two. This can only happen in one of two ways, naturally or manually. Naturally is not a problem, because natural adaptation will control the consequences of the action of mixing. Then we have manually, that requires an outside force to do the act of mixing. Under natural law this is called curiosity; the seeking of knowledge. So now we have the jews enforcing race-mixing, while ignoring the knowledge we already had, which means they purposely go against natural laws to for their own benefits. That is destructive and will be punished by nature over time, because not creating in accordance to natural laws means attacking the ecosystem that sustains your existence. It makes you parasitical.

I'm only posting this because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you might be a newfag edgelord who thinks being based means you love watching a room full of 50 innocent people die because they're brown. In the event that this isn't the case, I want you to know we're coming for you. The awakening is upon us. You can't hide forever.

TL;DR:

Attached: NZ shooting false flag.jpg (2850x5600, 2.92M)

What's it like posting here without Kampfy given the freedom to instantly ban any non-jewish user calling out your poisonous jewish lies?

They are fucking muslim, you idiot.

Why did anyone literally fight back in ANY mass shooting? Literal sheep they are.

Also, ONE of them did fight back.

GTFO kike!

Discord is controled by gay satanic pedophiles like @SeanSli who censored reddit.com/r/pizzagate

REPORT THAT. Mods have cleaned up that bot's honypot's word for word posts 12 hour sago.

Hello, the government already does that, with or without the mass shooting.
Like every other day?

Nigger, what crack are you smoking?

Are you fucking retarded?

Feel pretty bad because it means jews like you literally spamming lies.

Being a Paki in the UK isn't any better, cunt

You mean the one that tried to slip by him and get out the door? He was running for the exit you double nigger.

Aksually, if you are muslim in Europe, you are our literal greatest ally in the fight against jewry, despite the fact the jews bring you here.

Jew shills are wack.

He tackles him you fucking nigger, or is he fucking dumb that he runs right into a gunman?

It's totally organic for shills spamming false flag while using the same argument for 500x threads.

Proof?

You're not Zig Forums. You're a Paki shitskin

He has none and never will

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 3mfwISksYAbr1qQiQewviHS3AkGBsUAizGjQmU7O2.png (800x527 218.51 KB, 348.37K)

And once again, false flag for what? Psyop for what?

inb4 gun control, already implemented in the west
inb4 free speech, you can get arrested for hate speech
inb4 muh israeli war, Tarrant likes muslim and jews in their own countries

It makes sense though - it's an obvious mossad psyop to the likes of 9/11 and similar. Anyone who believes otherwise is either a kike or a mouthbreathing retard that cannot piece together something as trivial as 2+2

Again, no fucking proof or whatsover.

9/11 kills whiteys to justify war.

This kills muslim…to justify what exactly?

See this:

To justify their eternal victimhood, you useful idiot.

Again:

Nigger, WHITE NATIONALISM is already illegal in the West, wake up and smell the rose.

Yeah, but now they have more of a reason to fuck with us. They do this shit all the time. Sandyhook yadda yadda yadda you should know this by now you aspie.
Not to the extent they did this time. The normies would've felt some type of way about it if they had known, but of course they didn't, because this Mossad fuck was the only thing plastered all over the MSM.
I know trying to explain this on Zig Forums is equivalent to trying to break down a brick wall with your testicles, but they exist, and a lot of them are pretty based. At the very least, you should realize that Zionists view us all as cattle just the same.
Although I am glad to know you're not a shill or a bot. Just a retard. And one last thing.'
Don't knock it till you've tried it, nerd.

Attached: the thinker.jpg (800x870, 95.9K)

Obvious false flag. No doubt about it.
Notice how the shills use what they consider "our slang".
It's so pathetic and comes off as tryhard.
I don't know how much they pay them but it's too much.

Attached: I am the FBI.jpg (1280x720, 59.54K)

They already got that, you fucking retard.
Islamophobia is already a crime.

You are pretty fucking dumb for a jew shill.

No, they fucking don't. They always fuck with you, WITH or WITHOUT the mass shooting.
Nigger, the bombing this time is no different than the bombing last year, you are expecting normalfags to care when they literally shot live palestinian last year.
No, they don't.
Oh yes, a fucking crack addict muslim lover.

Wish you were in that mosque.

Acceleration of hatred to create the much anticipated race-war, fear mongering to keep the local authorities in line with self destruction of their country, geo political power play to show their partners in crime that things are still fully under control.

Where's the proof, mr. FBI?

Where is yours?

Good.
Nigger what? The local authorities bring those muds in the first place, they are already in line.
The fuck does this mean?

Where is yours?

You realize Tarrant wanted all of that to happen, right?