Soft Targets and small operations

So I been thinking about alternatives specially for anons who live in cucked anti-gun nations where the only weapon you can get is a dull plastic spork, what can be done?

Also what about anons too poorfag to buy a proper rifle?

Then there's the logistics of the attack, planning, etc.

Also as stalin said:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The thing about psuedodefiants is they really actually do become true defiants if pushed like this. They’re signaling something that isn’t real yet because it isn’t tested yet. This kind of bogus war footing schtick will just make people hate being white. We’re coming up on the tech level where people really will *just stop being white*. Even the ones with families. They’re good people who will cry to make their children do something so confusing, but they’ll still do it.

More like opposite: they talk shit about white people because nothing ever happens to them. Talk shit about them? you lose everything because "racism", get fired, doxed, your family too. The fact cucks have to stage hate crimes for visibility shows you how unharmed they are.

Time to change this.

Post your name and address fag

Guns are a shitty targeted weapon which doesn't cover a wide range, not to mention being harder to obtain than the alternatives. Use fire, gas or poison. Carbon monoxide is a good choice, or you could use a propane bomb, or just plain gasoline (fire-based methods DEPEND on your ability to prevent targets from escaping, keep that in mind). Carbon monoxide is a good choice for places with bad ventilation, just make sure not to gas yourself.

Make a kill list of twitter jew/muzzies that should be high priorities. Spread over different geographic locations so as many anonas possible can take part. It would be an exciting competition.

People are framed as bigots because bigots are broken and pathetic. Yes, broken people can snap in ways that hurt others, but that will make it *easier* to harass potential bigots.

Jewiest Jew Post thus far
NICE TRY SHLOMO

Attached: b2dacd74fd8ab80c3d3761216db98088540d5784528f4e5e7fdb.jpg (1536x1022, 529.96K)

REMINDER
SAGE AND IGNORE TOR SHILLS

Yikes the kike shill hate this one. Meaning this is a path that we should be taking.

The faggot fears us

In this case user you could kill them with a pen to the jugular, focus more on escaping and not getting caught

We are already being harassed

Everyone stop and go try the game Six Ages. Even if you’ve played it before, give it another go. When you load the game, attack every tribe that mocks your tribe. Kill them to death if they won’t stop laughing.

Can you make that happen in that game?

The fuck are you shilling

Yeh, by me, lol. CONQUERING TERROR OF THE Fee-fi-foe-rum! Dread threat to consensus!

It’s a strategy game with a lot of narrative

great opsec planning your "operations" in public fucking wannabe.

You talk too much and you have no balls do something so we can brain you rofl.

cringe

Nice tumblr meme sweetie, can you be more obvious?

GLOWNIGGER DETECTED

Reminder that people advocating for violence are not from Zig Forums

Advocating violence in any form breaks US law, as well as the law of most other countries.

Sage all advocation of violence threads
Report all advocation of violence posters

Attached: cab.png (202x202, 72.48K)

Nice VPN jidf

Wait what? Do you follows the laws now?

Daily reminder that Holocoast denial is illegal in most countries.

stay m4d

lmao

Daily reminder that T. O. R. is a Jewish psyops made by Zionist Masons and CIA!! :^)

Choose the closest one to you, can be anyone who has been detrimental and damaging to our future

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

f

Attached: join akarin 6.png (320x365, 218.63K)

Lmao at wanting 1v1. Watchu gonna do grab ass and run lik Borton?

Nah, no thanks. cringefagging is so out even leftists stopped.

The frog looks female to me.

Y’all are so post! Heh. Lol. Post-everything. Eventually you get post-laughter, then post-life. It’s really funny that a reference to Jack n’ the Beanstalk fell out of your reference pool.

And now I shall never have that ID again! And who shall ever know the same person spoke again? What grim and fierce deception I dost wage upon this place! How helpless are these impulsive sorts, who can envisionate no solution but to dissolve in violins!

C-calm down user-kun, we still love you!

Attached: 1203044465847.jpg (640x475, 102.32K)

A reference to a childrens book in a mongolian arrow making board, you faggots cant stop humiliating yourselves can you?

Posting a nigger meme? Seriously? Also in the past I was on the same side as you but I realised the times are different, especially here in Europe. People are fucking pissed and in full fear of the mudslimes ever since Paris. No natter how much of a leftist cuck some are, they are on the edge too when confronting mudlimes and they turn very defensive about liking them but you see the cognitive dissonance hitting them hard every time. It's a ticking bomb. We need acts like this. I've realised that those who claim to be accelerationists are advocating for easy-mode zionism or communism, driving us off the cliff. Proper accelerationism is political violence. I don't how many people start calling everyone glowniggers but I've realised there is nothing more important in life than going out and acting. This place alltogether is a cage for us to monitor us, calm us down, talk us out of doing anything impactful, while some countries now have tens off millions of migrants by now. I'm fucking pissed. Our culture is shrinking our population is shrinking and nobody even paints it on the fucking walls on the streets.