Huffington Post Doxxing Identity Evropa Members

they go on and list names, age, rank, and quotes from discord. this is fucking bullshit

yahoo.com/huffpost/exclusive-7-u-military-members-020009996.html
archive.is/qgdEK

Attached: ie.jpg (186x186, 5.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/tomgara/huffington-post-takes-a-stand-against-selfies
pastebin.com/rDh8B1Qv
discord
huffpost.com/author/christopher-mathias
twitter.com/letsgomathias?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
huffpost.com/entry/virginia-cop-daniel-morley-identified-as-part-of-white-nationalist-group_n_5c90eb26e4b0d50545002d9e
archive.is/rWYRJ
twitter.com/AndyBCampbell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many of them are jews and/or sodomites?

lol huffington post wants a lawsuit too? ok!

the military only cares about communists and actual treason. you can only derank someone from not remove them from the military. tough luck doing laps

Do they not realize that by doing this, they *literally* turn more people against them, daily?

This is not going to end well.

Lugenpresse.

Attached: sbYks74.png (368x277, 11.04K)

All they're doing is creating "extremists". If you take away a man's livelihood, he has nothing to lose. One of these days, it's going to bite them in the ass.

Serves them right for trusting discord tbh famalam

And even after the various leaks that happened post Charlottesville. The logs apparently are as recent as this year. Even aside from the other issues with IE's leadership, it's hard to feel any sympathy for these guys being this sloppy.

If you're going to use an enemy platform to communicate, at least don't share enough biographical details that cross-checking a couple yearbooks is enough to dox you. Spread some disinformation about yourself.

Shitty opsec results in short shitposting careers. Dont be an idiot: use a VPN and nontraceable pseudonym!

in the good old days there were lawsuits filed and won over "defamation of character" even if all of the information was 100% accurate. i'm hoping this is still the case.

Back at you man.

Could you define ally platforms to communicate? Because 8honeypot isn't one.

How many fucking times were these people told that fucking Discord collaborates with the fucking SPLC, ADL, RWW, has literal gay Antifa furries policing their content and is a giant fucking datamining operation?

Attached: smile_and_optimism_gone2.jpg (708x808, 583.63K)

Who could have foreseen this

How is it bad? Don't you have free speech in the US? Can't they assume their ideas, which seem quite moderate?

ya - and we also have the right to keep and bear arms but there are alot of people imprisoned for simply exercising that right

The Active Military has a specially designated Article to administer the Uniform Code Of Military Justice to Larpers and anything not covered under other articles should it so please to do so. In other words anything you do that’s fucked up they can punish you for. But, in this case only to a small degree. A rank and/or extra duty and/or pay
Being a National Guardsmen or Reservist , they are afforded more protections and may receive a counseling statement (since they’ not actively serving) , ROTC Cadets will probably get booted from the program.
Membership in groups designed Extremist by the DoJ however could lead to separation- KKK Antifa NeoNazis , Drug Gangs and yes Proud Boys

7 out of 1000? That's what they get for using discord.

Riot.im, tox, IRC, or Retroshare. Easier to vet people, but don't drop personal details in general.

I'd pose as shitlibs so they can get noplatformed.

Discord is just an IP giveaway honeypot

After the discord logs were leaked, somebody from EI (I think Patrick Casey) made a statement saying there's no proof that Discord was handing anything over to anyone, and claimed the leak came from an infiltrator. Really strange for someone to go out of their way to defend Discord like that.

it is. people are just ignorant to their rights and/or lazy (or broke and not able to afford an attorney)

Attached: 162F4432-D617-466F-B424-534C1A21EE2A.jpeg (1200x675, 271.68K)

buzzfeednews.com/article/tomgara/huffington-post-takes-a-stand-against-selfies

The Huffington Post is a branch of Qatari intelligence and should be shut down.

B-But it lets me chat with my trap cybergf that sends me pics when I buy her food at the same time while I play vidya…

How fucking hard is to not post details about yourself online? Or if you do, post fake shit, use random names from linkedin if you want to have some fun.

Attached: 1447672936030.jpg (535x726, 102.01K)

good

These mongoloids deserve it

pastebin.com/rDh8B1Qv
SPLC has a likely Al Qaeda asset on board. Stephen Piggot studied under Abdul-Malik Ryan of DePaul University, "an open supporter of Muslim terrorist groups such as ISIS and al-Qaeda" who "has ties to traitor and convicted terrorist John Walker Lindh."

It says in the article, they mentioned their town in which they posted flyers and said they were in the military, not hard to find them just using that. But even worse they used the same user name as some fucking email address they used for other website…

Based HuffPo

were here to stay cham, get used to it. our numbers are growing and you will become one of us if you stick around ;

Attached: B7C8D602-E4E1-4FE7-9F6C-C0FE2AD66878.png (1242x2208, 5M)

after these guys get doxed, we should convince them to use the exposure to run for local offices

I meant more so how their logs (along with all the others) were leaked in the first place.

You can leave a bot in the channel which will save all conversations. Although it could be possible discord admins helped too but still, I doubt they leaked the IPs. The users from the channel "doxxed" themselves by sharing too much information.

Attached: morley-flyer-700x906.png (700x906, 230.84K)

Super active and minimal rules Zig Forums server, allows Christchurch discussion/media sharing unlike all of the other (cucked) servers:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

j

Attached: ∩ 10.png (4584x3856, 88.27K)

Yet these guys are basic white nationalists. You will never catch the real deal like Brenton Tarrant in time to prevent any attack no matter how hard you try, worst case scenario you push further to the right white men with military training that just wanted to wear their MAGA hat in peace, ANTIFA are truly useful idiots.

Attached: 1455270252323.jpg (630x354, 34.77K)

Huffpo has the nuts to do this when you're a completely fucking pathetic pushover who focuses on cute fashy aesthetics instead of on anything truly radical.

The female team at huffpo > Identistry 3VropA

Why should police officers be trusted in the first place? Retards are going nuts over the travel destinations of Tarrant being fishy but are willing to trust a literal agent of the state?

military folk too lmao

the fallout will be glorious

Attached: 9179930bc079cc5fe2b58c3f67de16df0d664fe4c63f37d995b48a71f85258e9.gif (478x303, 4.77M)

These retards don't even realize that the only thing standing between them and right wing death squads are police officers and the military. Are journalists, antifa, communists and all the cucks really ready to die for their communist utopia? We're talking about people that get triggered when some tranny is called a man, they will be fucking massacred once there won't be any "fascist" force to defend them.

Attached: 1471194456747-2.jpeg (1200x1600, 291.32K)

Why do people keep using discord despite what obvious shit it is? Even meadhall used to organize through a discord.

We should collect & share these tbh. I'd love to live in a place with badgoys in the PD.

How many fucking times does this have to happen.

Some are. Remember, leftism is a religion to these people. But more importantly, they don't think they'll have to die for their shit. They'll attack you without repercussions. You want to really scare them? Pull a Brenton at a local antifa gathering.

Leftfaggot logic everybody

Instead of cutting this shit out they double down as always, not getting that it was this MO that created the current climate

Yeah literally

Shit they even doxed the family, have these retards ever heard of "network effect"?

lets get this man into a local office near him. he needs to run for somehting
plus, looks like (((huff post))) is realizing they cant publish shit on thier site so they are using us as a proxy. i see you (((journalist))) have finally started pulling your heads out of your asses, took long enough

this is absolutely the case and discord employees have stated they help the ADL.

jfc do NOT fucking use Discord EVER not matter what for any reason. if you are reduce to your only 2 choices being 1) use Discord or 2) Kill Yourself, then you better fucking go out with a bang, faggot. just look at how many enemies of Antifa have been doxed on Discord. are you seeing a pattern faggots? if you so much as lean Right Wing and use Discord, then everything you say on the platform will be "leaked" or "hacked" and handed over to your enemies and used against you. i absolutely believe the Discord admins and executives are in on it themselves–they are partnered with the SPLC and the ADL and the JIDF and they voluntarily hand over the chat logs of anyone (((they))) don't like.
i can't prove that Discord is in on it yet, but i am actively working on a hacking campaign to breach their entire company's emails and leak the whole shebang to Wikileaks ala the Sony Hack.

i have zero sympathy for these US Military faggots who got doxed. you fucking idiots, you are lucky that it was the HuffPo trannies who doxed you, and not the goddamn Russian SVR or the Chinese, who approached you and threatened to blackmail your membership in a Nazi group unless you betrayed your oath and your country and switched sides to work for Foreign Intelligence. if you are US military and you are so fucking stupid that you will actively participate in an Org than is universally perceived to be a Nazi revolutionary group, then you deserve whatever punishment you get. would you be employed in the US military and also join an ISIS sleeper cell? why the fuck not? oh, because you're afraid you'll get caught because there are tens of thousands of Feds sifting through everyone's surveillance data and looking for ISIS? well the same shit applies to being a member of a Nazi group, even Nazi groups that are not openly Nazi and which swear on a stack of Mein Kampf's that they are not NS. if the general public says you're a Nazi, then you are a Nazi, so you might as well say "screw your optics" and go all in being a Nazi, since the Shitlibs are going to call you a Nazi no matter what you do.

fpbp

and i would add, if you just can't help your Autism and you can't just keep it to yourself and you have to share your power level, like a faggot or a tranny or a "gender reveal party" coming out sashaying down the catwalk, because you allow your ego to piss on your opsec and because you want to totally blow your potential to our movement to act as a sleeper cell infiltrator–if you just have to tell the Internet how much you love Hitler, then at least fucking do that shit on Telegram instead of Discord.

ISIS uses Telegram. Russia is constantly at war against Telegram. that alone should tell you enough about how secure Telegram is compared to Discord. now i am not saying Telegram is perfect–i absolutely expect it is a front-corp ran and funded by the CIA Glow Niggers, but it's still better than Discord.

anyone got info on huffpost reporters?

I once walked into a room housing 4 S6 nerds, who would have all held TS+ clearances, and 3 out of their 4 personal laptops had 4um boards on their screens. One of those was Zig Forums. This was in the middle of Afghanistan.
I went through recruits in 2008. When we first had access to our phones there was a half dozen guys sitting in the common room on /b/.
The freedom to talk absolute shit has an extraordinary appeal to milfags.

Huffingstein Post needs to be destroyed.

Sounds like they got what they deserved to me

Attached: faggot.png (1436x965, 1.85M)

They can be if you can find some dirt on them, the money they take as bribes would be a good start. Anyone threatening american servicemen is against the law in several forms of how the law is written including the right of privacy.

the Left wants Nazis to exist in order to punch in order to Virtue Signal so badly that they will create Nazis if they have to. (((they))) know exactly what they are doing by doxing and getting us fired and destroying our reputations to make us unemployable.
the Bolshevik Left is willing to destroy the livelihoods of tens of thousands of nominal vanilla "White Supremacists" if it can trigger only one of them to go full blown McVeigh and flatten the FBI's J Edgar Hoover Bldg in DC in retaliation.

as an accelerationist, i welcome kike properties like Discord and HuffPo to dox us, because like Saint Brenton taught, and like ISIS demonstrated with the Management of Savagery, the straightest path between here and Race War Now is by pouring gasoline on the fire to stoke the bonfire of Chaos, on both sides, fuck it let it all burn, let Odin sort it out.

the more Happenings there are, the less Control TPTB can exert over any of it, and that creates a vacuum of power for us to fill.>>12966937

This. When you no longer have anything left to lose, you lose your cowardice too.

It's like those small jewish-looking dogs who bark and bite your shoe for no reason.

Day of the leash when?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x267, 195.13K)

Well done, Huffington Post. I only hated this kind of SJW work because people were unforgiving and occasionally mistargeted. Yet if the accusation is true, let the light shine through!

Just let the poor bastards apologize, too. If they will.

this is not the first time (((Mathias))) has pulled this shit. jewgle search comes up with alot of hit pieces on ordinary people whose political views don't line up with his own. As the old saying goes - what's good for the goose is good for the gander

huffpost.com/author/christopher-mathias

twitter.com/letsgomathias?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

let's fire up those twatter accts and show this piece of fucking shit some love

Attached: Christopher Mathias.png (256x256 80.15 KB, 98.64K)

Try to filter people who tell you not to look into these psychopath reporters. I can't think of anyone more dangerous than a deranged journalist who has it out for normal people. Nice streisand effect you got going there!

I'm not saying these reporters aren't pieces of shit, they are.
But they have taken steps to ensure their safety on the platform; Learn2Code was a shitty op that backfired and now Jack and his army of cucks ban anyone who even looks at a journo the wrong way,

Thanks, Huffington Post!

If people are honest about when their mental health declines into the kyriotate psychosis of racism, they can get mental help. Just be humble.

True, but still, journalists should not be operating like hostiles towards it's own citizenry. If the ruling ever came down, it shows their subervsions to foreign countries that much more when their using personal information to discredit honest working people which is what they have always done but they never take into account of the streisand effect being a very real thing. A very real option in this case would be self defense against a hostile press who have decided to side with a tech monopoly over it's own countries foundig principles of integrity.

When will people learn?

I get it, my point is that the amount of power they have is ridiculous.
Think about it, they control the narrative of pretty much everything. they have become the actual lens in which the world is viewed.

The only option is to support those who go against them.

When was the last slaughter of presstitutes?

This has been going on in Germany for years now, especially before elections to discredit right-wing politicians.

Discord, Whatsapp, Facebook all leak user data that only they have access to, to the press for this purpose.

Charlie Hebdo

Is that how they do it or do they infiltrate the groups with moles?

Germany is pretty much lost. AfD has lost steam.

What's the consensus on IE and their rebrand as AIM? I like that they've adopted a more optics-friendly paleocon aesthetic while still implicitly maintaining itself as Third Position. Are they worth looking into?

Attached: 0a8.jpg (722x349, 57.47K)

Being this stupid means you deserve everything you get, at that point it's cleansing the gene pool.

Dear god, if this is their best I'm afraid to see their worst.
Then again they are probably only going to wind up being used as (((white))) western breeding piggu while shouting "THIS IS DIVERSITY, THIS IS FINE!!"

Chinese student radicals have some decent ops protocols, fuck using "gaymurr platforms" and just use the games themselves. Very few save all messages, and if guild/clan creation is free, then kick everyone out and delete the sucker before doing anything "big"

In the end, this puts all responsibility on being caught onto the luser themselves. (aka being fool enough to let some salt right FBI informant in) So long as you stay off anything spawned by Tencent (literal ties to the Chinese government itself) you're A-ok

Students who live on the Indian border have even carried out attacks on Maoist Naxalite scum before without being revealed.

lmao was that Intentional?

You know those chapofa fags that keep posting pictures of themselves "training for the day of the wake/woke" at a homemade gun range? Maybe it's time someone gave them a good old fashioned live fire exercise.

doxxed by a fucking walking meme, nice job boys. Not only the name mind you, but they and Unicorn are well known NAMBLA type Folsom street fags. Congrats, you got doxxed by literal leather-clad public-pants-shitters. Brilliantly played, goys.
That smug ass grin is fucking beautiful btw, needs to belong on one of every five twitposters' account instead of smug anime girls.
Imagine the response when he sees his SMUG MUG screencapped 1488ing all over after the next "kebab removal incident"

Attached: huffington-post-editorial-board.png (540x627, 329.46K)

The doxxers were actually Unicorn Riot but he deserves all the hate he can get too for enabling them

Oh, I included them too though.
I used to follow the trollfest that was "equality house" and Westboro Baptist, I'm not sure if the Riot fags are a part of it, but the magazines that they seem published most by for their content from Occupy and after, strange I recognise most were founded by members of the Mattachine Society. They could just be struggling opportunists who'll take any coverage no matter how bad the platform (that Neef guy's background seems to lean that way, talks about being a frustrated artist who couldn't get work from the MSM), but they could also have one of the, as Bill Maher puts it, "gay media Mafia" lurking in their midst.

"Unicorn Riot is a volunteer-run nonprofit. It's made a name for itself in Minneapolis and a handful of other cities as a voice for people who, its members feel, have been ignored and minimized in most popular media narratives.

Distrust of the news media has permeated recent protest movements in Minnesota and nationwide. It's changed the way groups spread their message. When organizations like Black Lives Matter have something to say, they'll put it on Facebook or Twitter instead of going to a news outlet.

On social media, there's little filter of information, and the groups can control the entirety of their message instead of handing it off to a reporter to present it.

Activists say news organizations have a history of unequally or inaccurately representing minority groups, which they say contributes to systemic oppression. That makes nontraditional groups like Unicorn Riot an easier source for social justice movements to trust.

Andrew Neef, another of Unicorn Riot's founders, said he had been artistically frustrated in his reporting before they started the group. Some of his projects weren't getting published. They were probably too radical, he said, for the news organization he was working for."

So, until I see more of these Rioters, coin toss either way to me. Wouldn't be the first time a three letter agency put together an "activist collective"

Annnnnd theyre still at it. todays hit job was written by one Andy Campell
piss poor grammar/editing on that last paragraph

huffpost.com/entry/virginia-cop-daniel-morley-identified-as-part-of-white-nationalist-group_n_5c90eb26e4b0d50545002d9e

archive.is/rWYRJ

twitter.com/AndyBCampbell

Attached: andybcampbell.jpg (400x400 56.6 KB, 22.28K)