UPDATE ON NL SHOOTINGS

*Allegedly NOT an act of terrorism*

Act of revenge on a rape victim. For reporting him to the police. (Blonde) Victim was killed and people quote her: "i didn't say anything, i have nothing to do with this" or something among the lines, before her death. He continued to shoot other blonde women on the trolley. So 3 deaths in total, 9 heavily injured.

Attached: IMG-20190318-WA0022.jpg (900x1600, 151.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.trust.org/item/20190318143055-t3xmj
archive.fo/WOvda
rt.com/news/454117-suspect-shooting-turkish-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=U6M2mHuK-Is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure

punkass middle easterner thought that his ass was entitled to white women.

S A N D N I G G E R
D I N D U
N U F F I N

yo, wher duh whyte gurlz at bro?

Mudslimes in Europe miss their beloved goats or they will rape white women.

From the AP:

news.trust.org/item/20190318143055-t3xmj

Your turn to provide source, OP.

*Reuters, not AP.

i wouldn’t trust the (((news))) anymore than i would trust OP. but yes, he does not sauce.

where is the sauce? great for the optics if true

No source, only ear to ear from the victims relatives. It's obviously not on the news yet.

*does need

Well
Lets see how whites respond

by bombing more muslim countries and importing the survivors of course

Here comes the muds who were shitting up the other thread. 3…2…

Some media reports and by anons:

N E D U R L A N D

Attached: 1411588989626.jpg (900x632, 222.69K)

haha good, i’ve been having fun demoralizing them. they played right into our hands and did our bidding, they are so predictable. simple ass subhumans lol

yeah haven't seen a single dutch source claiming it wasn't an act of terror
their PM even publicly assumed it was

If somehow if we could accelerate more and tie this to Iran or Yemen we could win this and secure the future of white race.

patience is a virtue user, we’re getting there. in the meantime, you better be working out, eating right, and developing alliances locally in your community. prepare brother. White Pride

ACCELERATE ACCELERATE ACCELERATE.

Brown hordes will come after us sooner or later anyway, so the sooner they do it, the better are our numbers.

If there is a division between the migrants and the natives, we do not racemix.

They can go back to their home countries and live in peace, or choose the hard way of learning.

Victory lies in front of us, when we accept, that there is no peaceful solution to this. Talking only got us to the brink of white genocide.

Why the popo so lazy when it comes to sandniggers.

Iran?
Iran is the land of the aryans you glow in the dark.
I have no trouble with muzzies living in their homeland.

Time for the dutch to wake up.

Appearently they are using maximum recources to find him

(((Elites))) are waging war against the white aryan europeans, criminal migrants are their soldiers.

Do you expect (((them)) to take off their troops from the deployed mission too quickly? I mean if it was an right wing internet shitposter, then police would be quick, but here are just the lives of "unsignificant whites" involved.

can some user confirm that this is his twatter account?
archive.fo/WOvda

Omdat zandnegers genoeg onderdak aangeboden wordt door andere zandnegers. Het probleem is alleen op te lossen door ze allemaal het land uit te kankeren.

The government is controlled by Jews and they let their pets run around without a leash

Gotta get out front with the narrative, eh schlomo?

OP is a faggot but here are some media reports.
rt.com/news/454117-suspect-shooting-turkish-man/

Dutch news Channel livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=U6M2mHuK-Is